PDA

View Full Version : News Murder outside of Venue at the Dwayne Bowe/Yo Gotti concert last night

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 10:39 AM
http://fox4kc.com/2018/05/12/man-shot-and-killed-after-uptown-theater-concert/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A fight at a Midtown Kansas City theater ended with a person shot and killed.

Police say the victim was found shot at a parking lot across the street from the Uptown Theatre at around 11:30pm Friday evening. Rapper Yo Gotti had been performing at the Uptown earlier in the evening, and police say a fight inside the theater spilled out into the parking lot.

Halfcan
05-12-2018, 10:54 AM
A fight at a rap concert? No way!

Chief Roundup
05-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Thugs are gonna thug.

oldman
05-12-2018, 10:58 AM
I went to a fight one night and a hockey game broke out. Seriously, another senseless death caused by a bonehead with a weapon.

Flying High D
05-12-2018, 11:47 AM
They seemed like such a civilized crowd listening to music of enlightment.

Dwayne Bowe would know.

Spott
05-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Not my gotti.

JoeyChuckles
05-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Does Dwayne Bowe still live in KC, or was he here just to perform?

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 01:01 PM

Just here to perform. He lives in Miami.

banecat
05-12-2018, 01:07 PM

What was he gonna perform?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-12-2018, 01:13 PM
What was he gonna perform?

Some rap about fruit slushees now on sale at Sonic.

banecat
05-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Some rap about fruit slushees now on sale at Sonic.

Can ya take plays off while performing a show?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Can ya take plays off while performing a show?

Sure. It's called "drum solo".

ptlyon
05-12-2018, 02:37 PM
I'd murder someone if I had to listen to Dwayne Bowe rap too

Rain Man
05-12-2018, 03:11 PM
I don't listen to Dwayne Bowe rap. I find the references to Matt Cassel offensive.

BWillie
05-12-2018, 03:19 PM
For this reason alone, many Las Vegas clubs have went away from this music in favor of EDM. They concerts have been much safer and much more profitable.

MahiMike
05-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Bet he dropped the mic.

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2018, 04:40 PM
For this reason alone, many Las Vegas clubs have went away from this music in favor of EDM. They concerts have been much safer and much more profitable.

I’m sure dealing with kids on a bunch of uppers is annoying, but a lot less confrontational. Nothing is worse than the people at country concerts, though. Every country concert I’ve been to has some wanna-be cowboy fighting another wanna-be cowboy over some drunk whore. You get a bunch of rednecks drinking around girls in short skirts and boots and it’s a shit show.

banecat
05-12-2018, 04:41 PM
I’m sure dealing with kids on a bunch of uppers is annoying, but a lot less confrontational. Nothing is worse than the people at country concerts, though. Every country concert I’ve been to has some wanna-be cowboy fighting another wanna-be cowboy over some drunk whore. You get a bunch of rednecks drinking around girls in short skirts and boots and it’s a shit show.

I just call that my workweek

sully1983
05-12-2018, 04:44 PM

Dats racist!!!11

BWillie
05-12-2018, 05:03 PM

Yap Ive seen those types. When PBR comes to Vegas gets a little rowdy.

BigCatDaddy
05-12-2018, 07:06 PM

Id say getting shot is worse :shrug:

Flying High D
05-12-2018, 07:15 PM

Hey damn it, he said nothing is worse. A little reading comprehension.

Imon Yourside
05-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Some of the responses in this thread are pure comedy gold. :D

DaNewGuy
05-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Is he a bether rapper than Hali? I'm still waiting for the zombo mixtape to drop

POND_OF_RED
05-12-2018, 08:24 PM

I was simply stating that the people in general at a country concert are some of the trashiest people you'll ever see. I think statistically speaking you have a much greater chance of getting shot at a country concert nowadays as well

BigCatDaddy
05-12-2018, 08:30 PM
I was simply stating that the people in general at a country concert are some of the trashiest people you'll ever see. <B>I think statistically speaking you have a much greater chance of getting shot at a country concert nowadays as well</B>

Do you have a link to support that?

Rain Man
05-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Do you have a link to support that?

Maybe he's counting that Las Vegas shooting. That's going to skew the numbers.

Iowanian
05-12-2018, 08:36 PM

Maybe true but you're not getting shot there.(typically)

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Is he a bether rapper than Hali? I'm still waiting for the zombo mixtape to drop

Let's hope we keep waiting for a long, long time...

BigCatDaddy
05-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Maybe he's counting that Las Vegas shooting. That's going to skew the numbers.

Possibly. I googled both..The Vegas shooting was the only CM one I could find. There was a shit ton of various rap concert shootings.

I know we had about 10 straight Garth Brooks concerts in a 2 week.period that went ass-capping free if I remember correctly.

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 08:49 PM

Speaking of Hali he's doing his record release party at a club on Troost called Mingles this week. There's been several shootings there.

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 08:51 PM
I was simply stating that the people in general at a country concert are some of the trashiest people you'll ever see. I think statistically speaking you have a much greater chance of getting shot at a country concert nowadays as well

I don't think that's true at all especially in a place like Kansas City. You've got the 6th most dangerous city in the country represented by a small area and those folks aren't country music fans.

Flying High D
05-12-2018, 09:00 PM
A lot of alcohol od at country concerts. I saw that at a Kenny Chesney concert at SC.

sully1983
05-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Only been to rock concerts (most recent would be Kid Rock in Phoenix ....don't laugh too hard damn it! he put on a good show and wasn't that preachy . ) Just rocked out and showed the audience a good time. Had good seats and everyone was respectful to each other from what I could tell .

Guns & Roses in Cleveland was a different story. So much wild shit happened during that show haha. Axel got into with some folks in the audience . Fights amongst the crowd etc etc.

My fav concert I've ever attended would probably be either Incubus or Aerosmith . Respectful audiences and no drama .

tooge
05-12-2018, 10:19 PM
I tink we needs a little Johnny Gatti vs Yo Gotti trowdown. Someone’s gonna sleep with da fishes

big nasty kcnut
05-12-2018, 10:34 PM
i got killed when bowe took plays off or dropped a pass.

ThaVirus
05-12-2018, 10:35 PM

Can't blame them.

Who even brings a gun to a fucking concert anyway? Fucking weirdos looking for trouble.

DaNewGuy
05-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Can't blame them.

Who even brings a gun to a ****ing concert anyway? ****ing weirdos looking for trouble.

And with all the molly and E being passed around, the love is at an all time high at edm events. I mean I saw kodak black before he got big and after the show I wnated to slap my ol lady around and sell bricks

Titty Meat
05-12-2018, 11:34 PM
I tink we needs a little Johnny Gatti vs Yo Gotti trowdown. Someone’s gonna sleep with da fishes

Johnny would win pretty easily considering Yo has had his rival shot 3 different times and hasn't killed him.

ping2000
05-13-2018, 07:55 AM
Heard they killed it.

Flying High D
05-13-2018, 08:34 AM
Why did he feel the need to kill the person?