PDA

View Full Version : Poop Dumbest mofo on the Planet. FINAL vote!!

Pasta Little Brioni
06-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Choose carefully as only one dumbass will reign supreme. Top vote getting dumbass will be crowned in a ceremony lead by Father Pawn.

Simply Red
06-02-2018, 07:09 PM
bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!! bwillie!!!!

Pasta Little Brioni
06-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Will come down to Loon vs. Sweets

DC vs Romper

vailpass
06-02-2018, 07:40 PM
View from the cheap seats:

BEP and TJ don’t belong on the list
Carcosa is still finding his way in the minors, has not gone pro yet
JJ Dinosaur has his story and he’s sticking to it. Can’t fault his sincerity.
Black Ops is comedy gold plus I’m convinced his condition is medical
Sweets, I enjoy his work as I’m not a smart man

Which leaves two.

Rams Fan
06-02-2018, 07:55 PM

Which leaves two.

Taco John deserves to be on it for the sole fact that he has restricted registration on his website and does all of his tin foiling here.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Taco John deserves to be on it for the sole fact that he has restricted registration on his website and does all of his tin foiling here.

Yup, he truly is a dumb sumbitch

Otter
06-02-2018, 07:57 PM

Which leaves two.

That's pretty much how I feel. If Claynus vanished from the board forever I'd buy a round of drinks for everyone but I like SDH's work. And they're kind of cyber cohorts.

:shrug:

lewdog
06-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Please read JJJ’s posts here before voting!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315602

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-02-2018, 08:00 PM
DC losers. All of you. You let partisanship run your lives like a bunch of f-words.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-02-2018, 08:04 PM
DC losers. All of you. You let partisanship run your lives like a bunch of f-words.

You want to win this, don't you ROFL

Rams Fan
06-02-2018, 08:04 PM
You want to win this, don't you ROFL

He should start a thread in DC asking people to vote for him.

BigCatDaddy
06-02-2018, 08:20 PM

<B>Sweets, I enjoy his work as I’m not a smart man</B>

Which leaves two.

I am with you there my friend. He provides plenty of lulz moments at the expense of more deserving cadidiates here. Of course I dont go through life with a twig in my anus either :shrug:

vailpass
06-02-2018, 08:26 PM

I’m just fucking with you. There is only one in this cocked-up conclave that is deserving of the title and it’s not you.

Ming the Merciless
06-02-2018, 08:28 PM
hmmm

I think this is more of 'I got trolled by _______'

most of the front runners arent really 'dumb' as much as obnixious or trolololin

but all that being said, im going to stick to the actual instructions and try to vote for the dumbest person

jjchieffan
06-02-2018, 08:35 PM
hmmm

I think this is more of 'I got trolled by _______'

most of the front runners arent really 'dumb' as much as obnixious or trolololin

but all that being said, im going to stick to the actual instructions and try to vote for the dumbest person

I'm sorry. You can't vote for the dumbest person. Nobody nominated you.

Ming the Merciless
06-02-2018, 08:37 PM

Im sure the irony of this statement is lost on you...but should I point out that youre the dipshit who believes the earth is 6000 years old...and has been nominated by everyone...and made the finals because everyone is voting for you..

the fact no one nominated me , and yet you are nominated and winning round after round should be a clue to you

but , with your retardation of logic and inability to think clearly...I doubt you grasp this

jjchieffan
06-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Im sure the irony of this statement is lost on you...but should I point out that youre the dipshit who believes the earth is 6000 years old...and has been nominated by everyone...and made the finals because everyone is voting for you..

the fact no one nominated me , and yet you are nominated and winning round after round should be a clue to you

but , with your retardation of logic and inability to think clearly...I doubt you grasp this

See. That's why I think that you're the Dumbass. My view of Creation is based on the facts presented in God's Word. You are judging me and hating me for that. You may think that makes me a dumbass, but I would be willing to bet that when it comes to actual intelligence, I beat you in every subject. But keep on hating and think what you want. I couldn't care less. Dumbass,!

vailpass
06-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Are we really going to do this again here?

banecat
06-02-2018, 08:48 PM

Thank you

Chiefs4TheWin
06-02-2018, 08:55 PM
Are we really going to do this again here?

I saw this coming a mile away lol.

banecat
06-02-2018, 08:56 PM
See. That's why I think that you're the Dumbass. My view of Creation is based on the facts presented in God's Word. You are judging me and hating me for that. You may think that makes me a dumbass, but I would be willing to bet that when it comes to actual intelligence, I beat you in every subject. But keep on hating and think what you want. I couldn't care less. Dumbass,!

You have my vote. I wanted to vote for you at least three more times

Pasta Little Brioni
06-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Not even Bible Boy or Loony Lizard can stop Sweets from ascending to dumbassdom

Indian Chief
06-02-2018, 09:10 PM

Is this guy allowed to campaign right outside the polls like this? Can we get an official ruling?

Pasta Little Brioni
06-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Is this guy allowed to campaign right outside the polls like this? Can we get an official ruling?

It's not an act

threebag
06-02-2018, 09:50 PM

I nominated his dumb ass

The nomination committee must have been out fucking old Shep and didn't see it.

carcosa
06-02-2018, 11:26 PM
Dead last??? What the fuck???? I am Pissed Off

HemiEd
06-03-2018, 05:11 AM
Dead last??? What the ****???? I am Pissed Off

n00b

New World Order
06-03-2018, 06:28 AM
How Loon Iguana isn't running away with this I'll never understand.

LoneWolf
06-03-2018, 06:46 AM
jjdinosaurdouche should be running away with this. Looniguana is just a partisan dumbass that stays in DC. jj spreads his stupid everywhere.

patteeu
06-03-2018, 08:08 AM
jjdinosaurdouche should be running away with this. Looniguana is just a partisan dumbass that stays in DC. jj spreads his stupid everywhere.

Loneiguana isn't "just" anything. He's the preeminent CP dumbass. Fringe religious beliefs don't hold a candle to his dumbassery.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 08:19 AM
We will have to award 2nd and 3rd with honors as well. Such a balanced vote for these dumbasses

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 09:47 AM
I nominated his dumb ass

The nomination committee must have been out fucking old Shep and didn't see it.

Nomination was too late. The slate was full with dumberasses. All others picked were the dumbest of the dumb.

LoneWolf
06-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Loneiguana isn't "just" anything. He's the preeminent CP dumbass. Fringe religious beliefs don't hold a candle to his dumbassery.

Complete bullshit. Loneiguana isn’t much different than many of the other crazies in DC. Taco believes everything is a conspiracy. Read the entire 911 was an inside job thread or the Vegas shooting thread and tell me he isn’t a certifiable retard. BEP is of the same ilk with her “I’ve read” or “ I’ve heard” comments on every subject and then quickly running away when she is shown to have her head up her ass.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 09:58 AM
I will say jj has made quite the meteoric rise lately. Turned this into a three horseface race. In the past Sweets would have taken it in a cakewalk. Loon is just some nut. Either way you have to be a dumbass to post some of the shit these guys puke out.

06-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Dead last??? What the ****???? I am Pissed Off

I honestly have no idea who you are

scho63
06-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Lone Iguana already has the DOTY award and he is closing in on number two!

patteeu
06-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Complete bullshit. Loneiguana isn’t much different than many of the other crazies in DC. Taco believes everything is a conspiracy. Read the entire 911 was an inside job thread or the Vegas shooting thread and tell me he isn’t a certifiable retard. BEP is of the same ilk with her “I’ve read” or “ I’ve heard” comments on every subject and then quickly running away when she is shown to have her head up her ass.

Neither Taco nor BEP belong in this contest. I'd put loneiguana in ahead of you.

carcosa
06-03-2018, 11:01 AM
I honestly have no idea who you are

Eat shit bitch!!!!

LoneWolf
06-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Neither Taco nor BEP belong in this contest. I'd put loneiguana in ahead of you.

Take off your DC colored glasses. If you can’t admit that a poster who actually believes a pedophile ring is being ran out of a DC pizza joint, 911 was a false flag, the Vegas shooting was perpetrated by the government, the Florida school shooting was fake, and Donald Trump is actually playing 6D chess is a dumbass, then maybe you should have been nominated for this list as well.

stumppy
06-03-2018, 11:56 AM

ROFL

You DC Trumpers crack me up.

stumppy
06-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Take off your DC colored glasses. If you can’t admit that a poster who actually believes a pedophile ring is being ran out of a DC pizza joint, 911 was a false flag, the Vegas shooting was perpetrated by the government, the Florida school shooting was fake, and Donald Trump is actually playing 6D chess is a dumbass, then maybe you should have been nominated for this list as well.

QFMFT

Dinny Bossa Nova
06-03-2018, 11:59 AM

Damn, LoWo.

You gonna take that shit, pat?

Dinny

patteeu
06-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Damn, LoWo.

You gonna take that shit, pat?

Dinny

LMAO

SuperBowl4
06-03-2018, 12:06 PM
What happens in the event of a tie. Co-winners?

HemiEd
06-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Lone Iguana already has the DOTY award and he is closing in on number two!

He should be running away with it, it must be a conspiracy.

HemiEd
06-03-2018, 12:14 PM
How Loon Iguana isn't running away with this I'll never understand.

:clap: exactly

JJ shouldn't even be mentioned, he is a true Chiefs fan, nothing dumb about that.

Pablo
06-03-2018, 12:16 PM
He should be running away with it, it must be a conspiracy.

I'm sure he's a dipshit but it looks like all of his votes are from fellow DC dipshits. Or the vast majority of them. He at least keeps it confined to there and doesn't expose the rest of the board to his dumbass posts like BEP.

lewdog
06-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Does anyone else wanna bet that BEP is a closet MILF?

banecat
06-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Does anyone else wanna bet that BEP is a closet MILF?

I think you're right

oldman
06-03-2018, 02:14 PM
I don't venture into the DC, so a lot of these people are off my radar. I guess I'll have to go with SDH just because I think that's one of the dumbest user names ever.

WhiteWhale
06-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Taco is crazy. He believes too much stupid shit to ignore. I mean people keep talking about JJdinosaur fan... guys... Taco also thinks the earth is 6000 years old. Actually quite a few DC'ers believe that. I don't think he's a bad guy, but his interpretation of reality is... unique.

I think the top two vote getters are enormous assholes and engage other humans on the teenage boy level, but not the dumbest. Not with Taco on the board.

Maybe that's why they get the top votes. Being completely unable to engage with other humans in a non-hostile way demonstrates a pretty high level of emotional stupidity.

BlackOp
06-03-2018, 02:42 PM
I got four votes...so suck it losers! :) Granted half of those were from the resident Donkotards. The other was by a poster I have never seen...but apparently started a thread called "Rape and Midgets".

I wasn't even included in the preliminary polls...and jumped all of those two bit amateurs straight to "turd circle". That is called RESPECT!!!

Giant Meatball knows who his daddy is...well, he probably doesn't but still.

KCUnited
06-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Dinosaur Jr is homeschooling his kid, not even giving it a chance at rising above his dumbassery. Ultimately that's what swayed my vote away from Taco Pizza.

threebag
06-03-2018, 03:14 PM
I got four votes...so suck it losers! :) Granted half of those were from the resident Donkotards.

I want even included in the preliminary polls...and jumped all of those two bit amateurs straight to "turd circle". That is called RESPECT!!!

Giant Meatball knows who his daddy is...well, he probably doesn't but still.

You were a victim of circumstance

06-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Dinosaur Jr is homeschooling his kid, not even giving it a chance at rising above his dumbassery. Ultimately that's what swayed my vote away from Taco Pizza.

Damn. You posted this too late

BlackOp
06-03-2018, 03:22 PM
You were a victim of circumstance

Victim...hell no. I'm quite honored to be in consideration for the "worst of the worst" award. That's no easy achievement...

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 03:41 PM
What happens in the event of a tie. Co-winners?

Nope. Two dumbass vote off.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Damn, what a battle

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 03:49 PM
You were a dumbass of circumstance

FYP

threebag
06-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Let me know before you call it, so I can slip one to old Sweet's.

BlackOp
06-03-2018, 04:03 PM
FYP

Didn't you **** up making the first poll...and it showed no results? The irony is rich...maybe you should have included yourself.

Just sayin...in the future, when you want to make a "dumbest poster" contest...it's probably best to make sure it works first...for dramatic effect.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Didn't you **** up making the first poll...and it showed no results? The irony is rich...maybe you should have included yourself.

Just sayin...in the future, when you want to make a "dumbest poster" contest...it's probably best to make sure it works first...for dramatic effect.

I double posted the thread and forgot you could add a poll to make it into a different heat...yeah same thing as tin foil loon ass conspiracies, jesuits, and dinosaurs fucking about in the Iron Age

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Let me know before you call it, so I can slip one to old Sweet's.

Will do. It will be tomorrow evening around 7 or 8. This one is going to the wire

BlackOp
06-03-2018, 04:14 PM
I double posted the thread and forgot you could add a poll to make it into a different heat...yeah same thing as tin foil loon ass conspiracies, jesuits, and dinosaurs ****ing about in the Iron Age

I didn't start a thread about the dumbest posters and **** it up....ROFL. Own your own dumbassery...Timmy.

Instant karma never sleeps...

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 04:15 PM
All the mods voted for Sweets, heh

threebag
06-03-2018, 04:18 PM

He has swept that demographic for a long time.

jjchieffan
06-03-2018, 04:30 PM
I don't know why, but I can't see the votes on any of the polls. I've tried from my phone and my PC. Oh well, I know who my persecuted are. Lol. Let's see. SDH, Pablo, Fish, Lewdog, Carcosa, Lonewolf, kCUnitef. That's off the top of my head. I doubt that the other 7 are much of a surprise. I just have to think of the guys who have been attacking my faith.

Naptown Chief
06-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Is there going to be a similar poll for mods?

vailpass
06-03-2018, 04:37 PM
I don't know why, but I can't see the votes on any of the polls. I've tried from my phone and my PC. Oh well, I know who my persecuted are. Lol. Let's see. SDH, Pablo, Fish, Lewdog, Carcosa, Lonewolf, kCUnitef. That's off the top of my head. I doubt that the other 7 are much of a surprise. I just have to think of the guys who have been attacking my faith.

Did you try clicking on any of the numbers in the total votes column?

lewdog
06-03-2018, 04:38 PM

Nah man, that’s science.

BlackOp
06-03-2018, 04:51 PM
I just have to think of the guys who have been attacking my faith.

I wouldn't sweat it...it's just a bunch of fat, bored dudes on the internet. The invisible mob lynching...

Threads like this are what middle school girls create on Facebook during a Saturday night slumber party....nice work Meat Ball.

Like I said earlier...I am honored to be included among such a distinguished group. They dont seem to give a rat's ass what the botched masses think.

I did get voted "dumbest" by someone who started the "Rape and Midgets" thread...that's pretty amazing.

jjchieffan
06-03-2018, 05:04 PM

Nope. I didn't know that you had to click on it to see it. Thanks. Now that I see the list, I actually am surprised. Several of the names are posters that I never even heard of. Lol.

BigCatDaddy
06-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Nope. I didn't know that you had to click on it to see it. Thanks. Now that I see the list, I actually am surprised. Several of the names are posters that I never even heard of. Lol.

Making a strong push I see.

jjchieffan
06-03-2018, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't sweat it...it's just a bunch of fat, bored dudes on the internet. The invisible mob lynching...

Threads like this are what middle school girls create on Facebook during a Saturday night slumber party....nice work Meat Ball.

Like I said earlier...I am honored to be included among such a distinguished group. They dont seem to give a rat's ass what the botched masses think.

I did get voted "dumbest" by someone who started the "Rape and Midgets" thread...that's pretty amazing.

I'm not bothered by it. I told my fiancee and we've been laughing about the whole thing. I know that none of them have ever met me and are only voting me as dumbass because they hate being told that what they choose to believe may be wrong. Whatever, that's up to them. I choose to believe the Word of God. I choose to be open about that. And I expect the majority of people to act just like these guys are acting. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,was treated much worse. He was laughed at and ridiculed, then beaten and hung on a cross to die, where he was again mocked and ridiculed. These guys are just using hateful words. I'm pretty sure I can handle that.

jjchieffan
06-03-2018, 05:16 PM
Making a strong push I see.

A strong push for what? 3rd? Lol. The 2 real dumbasses are battling it out for supremacy. I'm not even close.

vailpass
06-03-2018, 05:22 PM

De nada.

BigCatDaddy
06-03-2018, 05:25 PM

He cornered the market on Mods and Alexsexuals.

lewdog
06-03-2018, 06:00 PM
I'm not bothered by it. I told my fiancee and we've been laughing about the whole thing. I know that none of them have ever met me and are only voting me as dumbass because they hate being told that what they choose to believe may be wrong. Whatever, that's up to them. I choose to believe the Word of God. I choose to be open about that. And I expect the majority of people to act just like these guys are acting. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,was treated much worse. He was laughed at and ridiculed, then beaten and hung on a cross to die, where he was again mocked and ridiculed. These guys are just using hateful words. I'm pretty sure I can handle that.

First marriage? I thought you had a child?

Hammock Parties
06-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Pretty sad that I didn't get into the Finals

fuck yall

Bowser
06-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Let's up the stakes - three of the finalists in this poll get Miserable User'd at random. Well, three plus Rudy, because he just plain deserves it. Thoughts?

BigCatDaddy
06-03-2018, 06:52 PM
Let's up the stakes - three of the finalists in this poll get Miserable User'd at random. Well, three plus Rudy, because he just plain deserves it. Thoughts?

At random? Have you seen who the mods voted for?

Bowser
06-03-2018, 06:54 PM
At random? Have you seen who the mods voted for?

Ok, three others. Lol

Hammock Parties
06-03-2018, 06:56 PM

No. The winner should just get flat out banned. For two weeks.

And in his absence, a thread in his honor created, where we talk shit about him.

BlackOp
06-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Why is it that whenever I see this picture...I immediately think of what Chiefsplanet members look like in RL? I'm not kidding...which one of you fine, fine cultured individuals is this?

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/defiant68/193_zpsu2k3saq2.jpeg

Bowser
06-03-2018, 07:06 PM

And in his absence, a thread in his honor created, where we talk shit about him.

http://replygif.net/i/180.gif

jjchieffan
06-03-2018, 07:22 PM

**** yall

Pretty shocking that you didn't even get nominated. Before Mahomes you would have been a finalist. But you're much better now. Too bad SDH continues to be an ass.

Naptown Chief
06-03-2018, 07:54 PM
I don't know dude and obviously I haven't been around long enough to know any of these retards, but how is a creationist any dumber than a flat-earther or big bang theorist? Don't get me wrong, they're all a special shade of stupid, but nominating someone an idiot for faith alone? That's ironically idiotic and ignorant

loochy
06-03-2018, 08:46 PM
I don't know dude and obviously I haven't been around long enough to know any of these retards, but how is a creationist any dumber than a flat-earther or big bang theorist? Don't get me wrong, they're all a special shade of stupid, but nominating someone an idiot for faith alone? That's ironically idiotic and ignorant

I can see that you are unfamiliar with his viewpoints and arguments.

Ming the Merciless
06-03-2018, 08:46 PM
A strong push for what? 3rd? Lol. The 2 real dumbasses are battling it out for supremacy. I'm not even close.

Dont knock yourself

3rd biggest dipshit on this website is pretty damn solid

Ming the Merciless
06-03-2018, 08:49 PM

Creationism isnt the issue , i dont think

Its the 6000 year old earth stuff and trying to argue about science

I am a creationist as are many of those voting

Hes just dumb

loochy
06-03-2018, 08:53 PM

Maybe just the Rudy part

Naptown Chief
06-03-2018, 09:01 PM

Hes just dumb

Gotcha. I clearly misunderstood the nomination then.
My bad

carcosa
06-03-2018, 10:01 PM

Not mad, actually laughing, etc

Willie Lanier
06-03-2018, 10:30 PM

Are you really comparing yourself/your struggle (on an online message board) to Jesus?

I have no words...

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 10:42 PM

fuck yall

You didn't survive heat one, bruh. Your understudy has taken your place.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 10:44 PM

The roast thread is happening. Are you doing a vocaroo as well?

threebag
06-03-2018, 10:44 PM
You didn't survive heat one, bruh. Your understudy has taken your place.

I still voted for that dipshit

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 10:45 PM

The silver and bronze winners...yes. King dumbass has to be around for the crowning .

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 10:51 PM
Pretty shocking that you didn't even get nominated. Before Mahomes you would have been a finalist. But you're much better now. Too bad SDH continues to be an ass.

I put him in the opening heat. He got nominated, but he wouldn't even be top 10 in a douche of the year. Poon tang has changed the man.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-03-2018, 10:56 PM
All tied heading into the final day. Would love to see a one on one dumbass vote off.

jjchieffan
06-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Are you really comparing yourself/your struggle (on an online message board) to Jesus?

I have no words...

Your reading comprehension sucks. I clearly said that what Christ went through was much worse and that this is nothing. I was never putting myself in the same regard as my Savior. Not sure how you took it that way.

banecat
06-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Your reading comprehension sucks. I clearly said that what Christ went through was much worse and that this is nothing. I was never putting myself in the same regard as my Savior. Not sure how you took it that way.

There's no way that you believe half of what you post. It's hilarious. So keep doing it. Thank you

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 12:29 AM
JJ and Taco in a dogfight for the bronze.

Hammock Parties
06-04-2018, 05:18 AM
The roast thread is happening. Are you doing a vocaroo as well?

yes ma'am

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 07:56 AM

Hes just dumb

Half of DC believes in a 6,000 year old earth while outright rejecting common descent and the big bang.

It's not remarkable by itself around here. I don't really see why his version is any more ridiculous than Stevie Ray, HCF, Taco, or the others who believe the exact same thing.

Hell, I remember SDH going onto DC and expressing his contempt for evolution and going on about a young earth. It's totally common on here it seems.

patteeu
06-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Half of DC believes in a 6,000 year old earth while outright rejecting common descent and the big bang.

It's not remarkable by itself around here. I don't really see why his version is any more ridiculous than Stevie Ray, HCF, Taco, or the others who believe the exact same thing.

Hell, I remember SDH going onto DC and expressing his contempt for evolution and going on about a young earth. It's totally common on here it seems.

I don't think any of those three believe in a 6000 year old earth.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 08:54 AM
I don't think any of those three believe in a 6000 year old earth.

Ask them.

Taco is a Hovind supporter, so he absolutely not only believes in the young earth, but the most retarded version of the young earth hypothesis.

Stevie has absolutely argued with me in favor of a young earth. HCF as well.

6000 year old earth is standard 'answers in genesis' young earth creationism.

carcosa
06-04-2018, 08:59 AM

You literally did compare yourself to Jesus lmao

patteeu
06-04-2018, 09:11 AM
It's not surprising to see loneiguana surge ahead when the workday crowd shows up.

Graystoke
06-04-2018, 09:13 AM
Hasn't Loon won this before?

vailpass
06-04-2018, 09:18 AM

I'd guess that to be a wild exaggeration though I don't have the data either way. Might be an interesting survey to take over there though it would most assuredly go to shit within the first 10 posts.

vailpass
06-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Hasn't Loon won this before?

He won DOTY in DC. He has the Derby title now he's neck and neck for the Preakness crown.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Fuck, loon is pulling away a bit. We need a tie, fellas.

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 09:45 AM
who is Loon Iguana?

patteeu
06-04-2018, 09:49 AM
who is Loon Iguana?

Loneiguana

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar19740_1.gif

vailpass
06-04-2018, 09:49 AM
who is Loon Iguana?

Don't say it's name or you'll summon it from the other side!

You would definitely not think he's nice.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 09:51 AM
I just did some research on this creature....jesus fuck he's dumb

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 09:52 AM
I'd guess that to be a wild exaggeration though I don't have the data either way. Might be an interesting survey to take over there though it would most assuredly go to shit within the first 10 posts.

Well, yeah. I'm being hyperbolic when I say half. I don't literally mean 50% of DC.

I doubt it's even 50% of conservatives on DC, but there's probably a dozen or more.

patteeu
06-04-2018, 09:52 AM
who is Loon Iguana?

He's the guy pulling away from the moderator's hand picked candidate. He's the people's choice for this award.

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 09:55 AM
He's the guy pulling away from the moderator's hand picked candidate. He's the people's choice for this award.

weird - never seen him post.

Frazod
06-04-2018, 09:55 AM
I just did some research on this creature....jesus fuck he's dumb

He definitely puts the "ick" in "dick."

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 09:56 AM
weird - never seen him post.

Let's take a field trip to DC land to visit him

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Let's take a field trip to DC land to visit him

That's ok. Thanks

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 09:59 AM
However he's not listed in the CP Member index.

threebag
06-04-2018, 10:02 AM
I think the funniest part is SDH always leading the pack on a thread/poll he started, crying foul, then still soaking up the same amount of votes in the revote threads

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 10:06 AM
I think the funniest part is SDH always leading the pack on a thread/poll he started, crying foul, then still soaking up the same amount of votes in the revote threads

He had this won till JJ stole votes away.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 10:09 AM
That's ok. Thanks

I invited him to meet with you. I think I caught something while in there from Pea.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 10:10 AM
However he's not listed in the CP Member index.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=L&page=5

Sure he is. Bottom of the page.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 10:11 AM
I still think it should be Loon vs. Sweets in a one on one vote off for the title.

Simply Red
I invited him to meet with you. I think I caught something while in there from Pea.

Oh good - I'm excited to meet him!

Simply Red
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=L&page=5

Sure he is. Bottom of the page.

thank you

banecat
06-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Ask them.

Taco is a Hovind supporter, so he absolutely not only believes in the young earth, but the most retarded version of the young earth hypothesis.

But rejecting the big bang? I thought that they were at least to the point where they accepted it as God snapping his fingers whilst listening to a jazz record in the very least. I think that's the Catholics position from the last that I knew

banecat
06-04-2018, 10:18 AM
He won DOTY in DC. He has the Derby title now he's neck and neck for the Preakness crown.

She's a he? I thought that was a girl

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 10:19 AM

What's funny is that the top two vote getters are more socially stupid than anything else.

In terms of objectively wrong ideas about the nature of reality I don't think they're stupid. Socially they cannot engage with people like normal humans. It's just insult, lie, insult, lie, self aggrandizement, lie, insult...

I've noticed people who behave this way on the internet are pretty common. Probably on the spectrum.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 10:20 AM
But rejecting the big bang? I thought that they were at least to the point where they accepted it as God snapping his fingers whilst listening to a jazz record in the very least. I think that's the Catholics position from the last that I knew

Catholics accept both evolution and the big bang, or at least the papacy does.. and has for a while now. The catholic church does too much work in astronomy to ignore it. Hell, if you look up the theory you'll find a few catholic priests among the scientists.

Young earth creationists are mostly protestants and muslims.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Sweets is a troll. This Loon fella is just a got damned moron. He shall be crowned for this honor.

vailpass
06-04-2018, 10:23 AM
She's a he? I thought that was a girl

He bleeds like one.

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Sweets is a troll. This Loon fella is just a got damned moron. He shall be crowned for this honor.

It's been a fun experience learning of a regular who I'd never knew about. I'm anxious to meet Loon! Tell him hello in there, for me!

Frazod
06-04-2018, 10:31 AM
It's been a fun experience learning of a regular who I'd never knew about. I'm anxious to meet Loon! Tell him hello in there, for me!

Try posting a picture of a Boy Scout holding a rifle and an American flag. That's sure to get his attention.

banecat
06-04-2018, 10:40 AM
Catholics accept both evolution and the big bang, or at least the papacy does.. and has for a while now. The catholic church does too much work in astronomy to ignore it. Hell, if you look up the theory you'll find a few catholic priests among the scientists.

Young earth creationists are mostly protestants and muslims.

Keep banging the drum that it's Protestants and the Muslims, and loudly. That alone should get them to come around in droves

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Keep banging the drum that it's Protestants and the Muslims, and loudly. That alone should get them to come around in droves

Well, to be fair it's a minority of protestants.

It's 90%+ of muslims.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 11:01 AM

He basically told me to fuck off ROFL

ModSocks
06-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Neither of the top two contenders are worthy of the title. SDH is just a troll. No idea how he even made the list.

And LoneIguana is just DC's favorite whipping boy. Looking at his votes, DC came out in droves just to vote for him.

Taco John is a dumbass of epic proportions but Black Ops is probably ACTUALLY dumber in terms of IQ.

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 11:07 AM
He basically told me to **** off ROFL

eww, well then never mind. That's not very considerate.

BlackOp
06-04-2018, 11:08 AM
Black Ops is probably ACTUALLY dumber in terms of IQ.

In RL...you're an uncultured fucking idiot.

ModSocks
06-04-2018, 11:10 AM
In RL...you're an uncultured ****ing idiot.

Sorry little guy, but it's too late, you can't win this one. You're just not important enough, no matter how much of an idiot you are.

patteeu
06-04-2018, 11:13 AM

He's not one to make friends easily. Maybe you can get to him with your supernatural charm, but most would find him unreachable.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Neither of the top two contenders are worthy of the title. SDH is just a troll. No idea how he even made the list.

And LoneIguana is just DC's favorite whipping boy. Looking at his votes, DC came out in droves just to vote for him.

Taco John is a dumbass of epic proportions but Black Ops is probably ACTUALLY dumber in terms of IQ.

Lone and SDH are both trolls.

BlackOp
06-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Sorry little guy, but it's too late, you can't win this one. You're just not important enough, no matter how much of an idiot you are.

Sheeple says what? Bugger off...I'll mince wits with you.

What's your take on Kant?...go ahead and google him as I know you no ****ing clue who that is...sports retard. Let's talk about the 7 Hermetic principles....and Trismegistus.

Who's your favorite modern painter?

Culturally illiterate douchebag...Bernays would work you like the mental infant you are.

When you challenge someone's IQ...you better be able to back it up. 90% of humans think they're top 10% in intelligence...I have a hunch you're narcissistic enough to fit that statistic.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 11:15 AM
He's not one to make friends easily. Maybe you can get to him with your supernatural charm, but most would find him unreachable.

I tried being nice to him a few times.

One time I agreed with him and he insulted me and then told me I was wrong.

That was when I knew...

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 11:16 AM

What's your take on Kant?...go ahead and google him as I know you no ****ing clue who that is...sports retard.

People who use the word 'Sheeple' will never be taken seriously.

ModSocks

What's your take on Kant?...go ahead and google him as I know you no ****ing clue who that is...sports retard.

Simmer down and go sit in the corner. Just because i said your name doesn't mean anyone actually wants to hear from you. You're irrelevant. Even your dumbassery doesn't make you relevant.

Shhhh...be gone.

patteeu

That was when I knew...

He seems to have received an education, but he doesn't seem to always know how logic or the English language works so I'm not sure it did him much good. And his interpersonal skills are rock bottom.

Frazod
06-04-2018, 11:17 AM

Have you ever seen Doctor Zhivago? Remember the commissar who oversaw the peasants taking over the Gromekos' home when Yuri returns to Moscow after the war?

Now imagine him with internet access.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 11:20 AM
He seems to have received an education, but he doesn't seem to always know how logic or the English language works so I'm not sure it did him much good. And his interpersonal skills are rock bottom.

If you assume he's sincerely misinterpreting people and not intentionally misrepresenting them.

I'm not convinced he's that stupid, but I like calling him an idiot. I think he's just a really dishonest person.

He has to be one or the other. There's no third option when you misrepresent/misinterpret literally everything said to you. He even does it to people agreeing with him.

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Have you ever seen Doctor Zhivago? Remember the commissar who oversaw the peasants taking over the Gromekos' home when Yuri returns to Moscow after the war?

Now imagine him with internet access.

ROFL

BlackOp
06-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Simmer down and go sit in the corner. Just because i said your name doesn't mean anyone actually wants to hear from you. You're irrelevant. Even your dumbassery doesn't make you relevant.

Shhhh...be gone.

The exact rebuttal I would expect from someone who has no individual thoughts...I would get more intellectual stimulation debating a muppet.

BigCatDaddy
06-04-2018, 11:36 AM

The Alexsexuals having left and all now posting at Extreme Skins hurt Sweets chances.

carcosa
06-04-2018, 11:36 AM
who is Loon Iguana?

I don't know

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 11:41 AM
I don't know

Join me in visiting him in the baker thread! We are emissaries from Prince SR...

carcosa
06-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Join me in visiting him in the baker thread! We are emissaries from Prince SR...

Why is the guy who doesn't have totally backwards views on gay people considered the dumb one? I mean it's stupid to waste time in DC at all and he seems very confrontational but I guess I don't get how he's "dumb" based on skimming that thread.

This board is like a yearlong Thanksgiving dinner with hundreds of conservative uncles lol

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Lone has spent all morning not understanding what the word 'normal' means.

I want to revote and take back everything I said about him not being as dumb as people think.

Graystoke
06-04-2018, 12:00 PM

That was when I knew...

That pretty much sums it up. I had the same experience.

vailpass
06-04-2018, 12:09 PM

Shhhh...be gone.

If he ends up mincing wits with you let me know what that is will you please?

Al Bundy
06-04-2018, 12:10 PM

Exactly, he's an idiot.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Why is the guy who doesn't have totally backwards views on gay people considered the dumb one? I mean it's stupid to waste time in DC at all and he seems very confrontational but I guess I don't get how he's "dumb" based on skimming that thread.

This board is like a yearlong Thanksgiving dinner with hundreds of conservative uncles lol

You're already out of contention, bud

Taco John
06-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Ask them.

Who is Hovind? I've never heard of him. The earth is billions of years old. I've never advocated young earth in my life. I can't imagine young earth being real under any scenario.

You're a strange dude to invent this stuff. I've never even heard the word "Hovind" in my life. Very odd for someone to say I'm a supporter of them, whoever they are.

Taco John
06-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Taco is crazy. He believes too much stupid shit to ignore. I mean people keep talking about JJdinosaur fan... guys... Taco also thinks the earth is 6000 years old.

I'm in awe. This thread is full of you telling people that I believe in a 6000 year old earth. I can't even begin to imagine where you got this idea. There is zero chance the earth is 6000 years old.

Taco John
06-04-2018, 01:20 PM
ROFL

You DC Trumpers crack me up.

Dude, I would have to drill a hole in the bottom of my bucket, and dig several flights of descending basements to get as dumb as you are.

That said, I want to win this. Please vote for me! It would be so awesome if you did.

Yes, the earth is 6000 years old! Obama was born in Nicaragua! Andy Reid should go in the HOF! VOTE FOR MEEEEE!

RunKC
06-04-2018, 01:24 PM
PGM, sweets or Lone.

Taco isn’t on this list bc of pure entertainment value.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Who is Hovind? I've never heard of him. The earth is billions of years old. I've never advocated young earth in my life. I can't imagine young earth being real under any scenario.

You're a strange dude to invent this stuff. I've never even heard the word "Hovind" in my life. Very odd for someone to say I'm a supporter of them, whoever they are.

If that's the case I sincerely apologize.

Who was it that was arguing with me about Hovind being a political prisoner on this forum? I could have swore it was you. My bad.

Edit: I apologize. I was thinking of that guy Killer Clown. I don't know why I confused you, but when I looked back I realized what I had done. I'm sorry man.

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 01:42 PM

Who was it that was arguing with me about Hovind being a political prisoner on this forum? I could have swore it was you. My bad.

Edit: I apologize. I was thinking of that guy Killer Clown. I don't know why I confused you, but when I looked back I realized what I had done. I'm sorry man.

Very mature and nurturing post.

carcosa
06-04-2018, 01:44 PM
You're already out of contention, bud

Fuh Q!!!!

Taco John
06-04-2018, 01:49 PM
I hold no grudges.

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Very mature and nurturing post.

The only thing I hate more than being wrong is spreading my wrongness at the expense of others. At that point it's just reputation destruction and that's something best left to teenage mean girl bullies.

I'm not going to excuse or explain it away. All I can do is be contrite and hope he believes it was an accident caused by my faulty memory and not a case of malicious character assassination.

Taco has always been pretty cool to me, so I'm sure he thought it was pretty goddamn unfair.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 02:11 PM
PGM, sweets or Lone.

Taco isn’t on this list bc of pure entertainment value.

He is on the list. The Minge is a complete failure of a board.Oh and..Fuck Arrowhead Pride!

Simply Red
06-04-2018, 02:16 PM
The only thing I hate more than being wrong is spreading my wrongness at the expense of others. At that point it's just reputation destruction and that's something best left to teenage mean girl bullies.

I'm not going to excuse or explain it away. All I can do is be contrite and hope he believes it was an accident caused by my faulty memory and not a case of malicious character assassination.

Taco has always been pretty cool to me, so I'm sure he thought it was pretty goddamn unfair.

He said that he doesn't hold grudges. That's very sweet of both of you two.

patteeu
06-04-2018, 03:04 PM

I hold no grudges.

This is the DC cesspool. Thank goodness we can escape to the Lounge for an intellectually stimulating discussion involving Alex Smith.

jjchieffan
06-04-2018, 03:07 PM

I don't want to steal the votes away. SDH is definitely the most deserving. In the interest of fairness, I withdraw and request that all my votes go to SDH. I feel like Ross Perot. Never had a chance at winning, but took enough votes away from the better candidate and put the wrong guy in. I don't want to be like Ross Perot.

Frazod
06-04-2018, 03:14 PM
I don't want to steal the votes away. SDH is definitely the most deserving. In the interest of fairness, I withdraw and request that all my votes go to SDH. I feel like Ross Perot. Never had a chance at winning, but took enough votes away from the better candidate and put the wrong guy in. I don't want to be like Ross Perot.

Looniguana may be the dumbest fuck that ever lived. In the history of humanity. Nobody else should have gotten any votes.

threebag
06-04-2018, 03:24 PM
I still think it should be Loon vs. Sweets in a one on one vote off for the title.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/05/83/530583e79e4fc7f75855995d511e185c.jpg

BlackOp
06-04-2018, 04:51 PM
If he ends up mincing wits with you let me know what that is will you please?

Says the guy who has an avatar of a woman who wouldn't even acknowledge him in RL...you're a real introspective one. Wearing your life defeat on a digital sleeve..

As a matter of fact...you've never said a single thought provoking thing in the Denver thread. Milquetoast, vanilla human existence...

I understand why you chose a football forum ...it's a black and white, paint by numbers sport that requires no abstract thinking to discuss...

Dinny Bossa Nova
06-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Says the guy who has an avatar of a woman who wouldn't even acknowledge him in RL...you're a real introspective one. Wearing your life defeat on a digital sleeve..

As a matter of fact...you've never said a single thought provoking thing in the Denver thread. Milquetoast, vanilla human existence...

Damn, Opie.

You gonna take that shit, vail?

Dinny

WhiteWhale
06-04-2018, 05:09 PM
This is the DC cesspool. Thank goodness we can escape to the Lounge for an intellectually stimulating discussion involving Alex Smith.

How hard is it to peg Alex Smith? Fuck. He's an above average QB who makes few mistakes and frequently misses big plays because of how timid he is. He scrambles in panic and USUALLY drops his eyes when he's moved from the pocket. He's not incredibly accurate on the move but can throw some short stuff pretty accurately. He's not the type of QB that will put your team in a hole but he'll struggle to pull you out of one.

Last year he benefited from the #1 rusher, the best deep threat the NFL has seen since Randy Moss (I'm staking this out. Do not underestimate Hill), and the best tight end in football. He had a career year and topped out. He will NEVER duplicate those stats. He probably won't throw 20 TD's next year.

I said he was better than Matt Cassel and had people freaking out. I had no idea that was flattery.

vailpass
06-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Damn, Opie.

You gonna take that shit, vail?

Dinny

From that spinner of gold?

It’s like I’m on a casting couch in Harvey Weinstein’s office, I gotta’ lay back and take it. And ask for more.

New World Order
06-04-2018, 05:10 PM
LoonIguana running away with this poll.

Well deserved.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 07:10 PM
It's official! Loon Iguana is the dumbest mofo on the Planet in 2018.

Second goes to Sweets
Third goes to JJ
4th goes to Taco John

Father Pawn shall commence with the honorary avy and voccaroo presentation when he pleases

Naptown Chief
06-04-2018, 07:13 PM
Congratulations on such a prestigious honor

Taco John
06-04-2018, 11:59 PM
So who is Pasta Giant Meatball anyway? Like who did they used to be? I see they've been here since 2005. Apparently their takes were so bad that they had to change their name and make a fresh go of it.

banecat
06-05-2018, 12:14 AM
So who is Pasta Giant Meatball anyway? Like who did they used to be? I see they've been here since 2005. Apparently their takes were so bad that they had to change their name and make a fresh go of it.

It was all a ploy to smoke you out of the DC. This is where all of the real answers are like the truth behind 9/11, who's the kingpin of pizzagate, and how the moon landing was faked

BlackOp
06-05-2018, 01:14 AM
So who is Pasta Giant Meatball anyway?

He's in the Denver thread...but has never really posted anything original. You're innately smarter than he is...which makes this whole contest kind of bizarre. Maybe he's like 19?

Whatever...anyone remotely bright wouldn't care enough to make a thread like this. Seeking public approval vicariously through instigating a public witch-hunt... isn't the work of someone with a spine or a firm grasp of self.

Taco John
06-05-2018, 02:43 AM
His account dates back to 2005, so it's gotta be someone. Clearly it's someone whose skin I have deposits in. I like threads like this because I get to see who those people are.

Also this list is bizarre. It's almost like someone read something that bothered them that they didn't want to believe, so they made a post about it and threw in some other people they don't like.

vailpass
06-05-2018, 09:04 AM
He's in the Denver thread...but has never really posted anything original. You're innately smarter than he is...which makes this whole contest kind of bizarre. Maybe he's like 19?

Whatever...anyone remotely bright wouldn't care enough to make a thread like this. Seeking public approval vicariously through instigating a public witch-hunt... isn't the work of someone with a spine or a firm grasp of self.

Stay golden pony boy.

Naptown Chief
06-05-2018, 09:14 AM
His account dates back to 2005, so it's gotta be someone. Clearly it's someone whose skin I have deposits in. I like threads like this because I get to see who those people are.

Also this list is bizarre. It's almost like someone read something that bothered them that they didn't want to believe, so they made a post about it and threw in some other people they don't like.

That appears to be exactly what happened. There was a bit of arguing, then name calling, then 9 year old girl "let's start a biggest dummy poll" talk, and then more shit talking. Quite delightful honestly. Definitely a nice departure from the mundane and civilized talk one would expect on an online forum..

patteeu
06-05-2018, 09:16 AM
That appears to be exactly what happened. There was a bit of arguing, then name calling, then 9 year old girl "let's start a biggest dummy poll" talk, and then more shit talking. Quite delightful honestly. Definitely a nice departure from the mundane and civilized talk one would expect on an online forum..

LMAO Yeah, normally this is a tea and crumpets kind of place. I'm not sure what's gotten into us over the past few months.

Maybe it's the loss of Alex Smith as a unifying factor. :shrug:

BlackOp
06-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Stay golden pony boy.

A generic movie quote does not equal an original thought...but considering you probably think reading a Tom Clancy novel classifies as higher education, I'm not surprised.

Let me guess...you also use "the truth, you cant handle the truth" and "we're going to need bigger boat" in an attempt to appear witty at family gatherings...

vailpass
06-05-2018, 09:36 AM
A generic movie quote does not equal an original thought...but considering you probably think reading a Tom Clancy novel classifies as higher education, I'm not surprised.

Let me guess...you also use "the truth, you cant handle the truth" and "we're going to need bigger boat" in an attempt to appear witty at family gatherings...

Is this an example of the original thought you are referencing?

Here is low budget video, basically a guy reading the obscure book "The "Secret Terrorists". It details the 1814 Congress of Vienna...and the meeting where European elite/aristocracy laid the ground work for returning all free countries back to a monarchical system through covert means. It was called the Holy Alliance.

Jefferson was so concerned about this....it ushered in the Monroe Doctrine. Yes...this conspiracy has been alive for a long time.

It also details how the Jesuit order is, to this day, the key perpetrators in chaos, war, assassinations, despotism and financial terror. This is the top of the food chain...as far as the NWO is concerned. All the European banking dynasties answer to them. All roads lead to Rome...

Adolfo Nicolás Pachón is the current "Black Pope"...he is the general of the Jesuit Order.

Just in case you are unaware of who the Jesuits are....they are the "Pope's army"...the military arm. They are ruthless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ijmcmV4o

BlackOp
06-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Is this an example of the original thought you are referencing?

Just the fact you took time to research old posts of mine...says you've already lost. You're not bright enough to realize that though...you're just mining for fellow members to pile on in their collective ignorance. It's how sheeple operate..they need numbers to feel secure in a chaotic world.

I stand by what I posted 1000% percent...you have done zero research on that topic. I have 18+ years...well before youtube was a resource.

vailpass
06-05-2018, 10:07 AM
Just the fact you took time to research old posts of mine...says you've already lost. You're not bright enough to realize that though...you're just mining for fellow members to pile on in their collective ignorance. It's how sheeple operate..they need numbers to feel secure in a chaotic world.

I stand by what I posted 1000% percent...you have done zero research on that topic. I have 18+ years...well before youtube was a resource.

No research required. That post is so batshit crazy I remembered it very well from when I read it. Tell me more about the black Pope.

You have 18 + years of "research" on this type of thing?

I wanna' party with you cowboy.

loochy
06-05-2018, 10:11 AM
No research required. That post is so batshit crazy I remembered it very well from when I read it. Tell me more about the black Pope.

The Blope....LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackOp
06-05-2018, 10:16 AM

It's only crazy if you cant accept it...which is why most people unconsciously choose to "shut down" because it's an ugly reality.

I wish I didn't know about it...and the older I get, I've chosen to just live my life. Nothing I can do about these evil pricks and their machinations...except be aware.

BTW...did you even listen to it or just discount it because it didn't coincide for your present construct? You shouldn't let fear keep you from exploring information...even if its uncomfortable or you think it's "bat shit".

vailpass
06-05-2018, 10:29 AM
It's only crazy if you cant accept it...which is why most people unconsciously choose to "shut down" because it's an ugly reality.

I wish I didn't know about it...and the older I get, I've chosen to just live my life. Nothing I can do about these evil pricks and their machinations...except be aware.

BTW...did you even listen to it or just discount it because it didn't coincide for your present construct? You shouldn't let fear keep you from exploring information...even if its uncomfortable or you think it's "bat shit".

I can see you are sincere and I can't fault you for that.

vailpass
06-05-2018, 10:30 AM
The Blope....LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

I want to see his Blope hat. Is it just like the regular Pope except made out of purple velvet with a leopard skin band?

loochy
06-05-2018, 11:22 AM
I want to see his Blope hat. Is it just like the regular Pope except made out of purple velvet with a leopard skin band?

Nah, he wears a Kangol hat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless
06-05-2018, 11:41 AM
soon

banecat
06-05-2018, 11:49 AM

Jack Chick?

BlackOp
06-05-2018, 12:03 PM
When you post subversive or controversial topics...you go into it prepared for the spit.

The controlled media has access to every psychological method for manipulation and uses them to keep the majority tethered to a false recollection of history. It's an edited version for a desired outcome.

A little factoid that many wouldn't think twice about...Rockefeller bought Encyclopedia Britannica with the sole intention of editing out small sections of unflattering history. The last free independent edition was the 9th Edition published from 1875 to 1890. It resurfaced as the 11th edition in 1910...there is no 10th edition. EB was essentially Wikipedia back then...and if people didn't have access to the full account, their reality became half-truths without even being aware of it. It's an effective method to control history.

People are easier to control when they are defending an illusion.

Once you are made aware of their methods and how they implement them...it becomes fairly easy to recognize. If you arent privy to it...you probably would never know the difference. You would take events like the financial crisis of 2008 at face value.

banecat
06-05-2018, 12:15 PM
When you post subversive or controversial topics...you go into it prepared for the spit.

The controlled media has access to every psychological method for manipulation and uses them to keep the majority tethered to a false recollection of history. It's an edited version for a desired outcome.

People are easier to control when they are defending an illusion.

Could you imagine the bloody worldwide revolution if the people ever found out what was really going on?

WhiteWhale
06-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Jack Chick?

ROFL

I love Jack Chick.

"Harry Potter will send you to HELL!!"

It would be brilliant satire if he wasn't dead serious.

stumppy
06-05-2018, 12:31 PM

ROFL

BigRedChief
06-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Who is Loon Iguana?

patteeu
06-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Who is Loon Iguana?

Post 115

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=13580443&postcount=115

Pasta Little Brioni
06-05-2018, 08:09 PM

Your board is a pathetic pile of trash. So pathetic that you come here and shit all over the place. You'd ban people for comments like that you coward.

Fish
06-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Your board is a pathetic pile of trash. So pathetic that you come here and shit all over the place. You'd ban people for comments like that you coward.

https://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

Eleazar
06-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Lone has spent all morning not understanding what the word 'normal' means.

I want to revote and take back everything I said about him not being as dumb as people think.

Dumb isn’t the same thing as willfully ignorant

jjchieffan
06-06-2018, 10:15 AM

Didn't he used to go by PGM? Seems like I remember that being a username

AustinChief
06-06-2018, 11:35 AM

This is an almost perfect description.

Frazod
06-06-2018, 01:27 PM
This is an almost perfect description.

I'm sticking with the Black Knight analogy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZmInkxbvlCs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

banecat
06-06-2018, 01:40 PM
I'm the dumbest mofo on the Planet. Change my mind

Dayze
11-01-2018, 11:30 AM
I'm surprised it's only 30%; should've been around 80%.

patteeu
11-01-2018, 11:43 AM
I'm surprised it's only 30%; should've been around 80%.

This was a Lounge poll so a lot of people didn't even know who he was until he was nominated. For starting at ground zero name recognition, he bullied the field like the Donald Trump of dumb mofos.

Dayze
11-01-2018, 11:47 AM
ah. that makes more sense then.

luv
11-01-2018, 12:12 PM
This was a Lounge poll so a lot of people didn't even know who he was until he was nominated. For starting at ground zero name recognition, he bullied the field like the Donald Trump of dumb mofos.

FYP :)

Graystoke
11-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Did I miss the Crowning Ceremony?

Lzen
11-01-2018, 12:58 PM
It's funny, when this poll was created I voted for carcosa. He was especially annoying to me at the time but I don't remember why. He's gotten better lately, I've noticed. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would have voted for Loon or SDH (that's Claysexual, right?). Probably SDH simply because I don't go to DC very often and so I see more of SDH.