PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 610 will have an “Arrowhead Pride hour”

RunKC
06-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Per this article

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2018/6/4/17422382/a-letter-from-the-editor?utm_campaign=arrowheadpride&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Love this. We all hate KK, Fescoe, etc and want good Chiefs talk. Looks like they will have guys like Seth Keysor(who used to be with AP) and his new film analysis/draft guys on to discuss the cool film articles they discuss in their articles.

I think the most recent one is “formulating an offense for Patrick Mahomes.”

Whether you like these guys or not, this is significantly better than most of the garbage Chiefs radio from the usual suspects.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-04-2018, 08:16 AM
No one reads their tripe, so we sure don't want to listen to it.

Dayze
06-04-2018, 08:17 AM
it has no chance if the segment is going up directly against the amazing Smoke & Fire segments on 810.

OKchiefs
06-04-2018, 08:22 AM

Yes, let's get rid of extra Chiefs coverage.

More coverage is better than less. Reporting by Arrowhead Pride, Arrowhead Addict, etc. might be below your status or expectations, but I personally appreciate reading more articles on the Chiefs.

Jerm
06-04-2018, 08:25 AM
So AP is taking over the pre and post game shows as well...? Interesting.

wazu
06-04-2018, 08:31 AM
Pretty cool. Will definitely add the podcast for my Friday commutes.

Naptown Chief
06-04-2018, 08:34 AM

More coverage is better than less. Reporting by Arrowhead Pride, Arrowhead Addict, etc. might be below your status or expectations, but I personally appreciate reading more articles on the Chiefs.

Agreed. This time of the year I'd get excited reading about player bowel movements.

siberian khatru
06-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Since this is June, I figured the headline referred to honoring gay Chiefs fans.

banecat
06-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Since this is June, I figured the headline referred to honoring gay Chiefs fans.

This is what I thought too with the march on Saturday that brought Vermin Supreme to town and all

Bowser
06-04-2018, 10:34 AM
it has no chance if the segment is going up directly against the amazing Smoke & Fire segments on 810.

LMAO

DaFace
06-04-2018, 11:16 AM

Don't mind him. He just likes to bitch.

gblowfish
06-04-2018, 11:29 AM
I think this is fine. I've always liked the CP because we're not a lot of kool aid drinking mouth breathers like who tend to populate the other sites. And they don't have poop threads, so we have that going for us. We'd probably have a radio presence if we didn't have poop threads. But what fun would that be?

WhawhaWhat
06-04-2018, 11:33 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TpXOe0h5DZc/UvoCUXQOBeI/AAAAAAAA2Es/_Lvk5OG8ps0/s800/chiepillowbiterain.JPG

bdj23
06-04-2018, 11:53 AM
JESUS CHRIST QUIT SHOVING GAYS DOWN OUR THROATS

:)

Flying High D
06-04-2018, 12:46 PM
What wrong with gays? Asking for Supreme Court Justices.

bevischief
06-04-2018, 02:04 PM

gblowfish
06-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Is it cold in this room, or is it just me?

KChiefs1
06-04-2018, 04:14 PM

Chiefs have a better shot going up against that segment than the Racin' Boyz segment or golf talk segment.

KChiefs1
06-04-2018, 04:15 PM

I read it...I love Chiefs stuff.

OnTheWarpath15
06-04-2018, 04:25 PM
I thought Seth went over to The Athletic?

Personally, he was the only reason to visit AP.

cabletech94
06-04-2018, 04:29 PM

ha ha !! that's great!!

Titty Meat
06-04-2018, 04:29 PM
610 wont be listenable til they dump everyone

Chiefs Pantalones
06-05-2018, 12:11 AM

They’ve been struggling in ratings overall on every show I’ve heard.

They also just fired Mike Welch.

ILChief
06-05-2018, 05:30 AM
Chiefs have a better shot going up against that segment than the Racin' Boyz segment or golf talk segment.

Don't forget stump the chumps

icepick64
06-05-2018, 11:36 AM
They’ve been struggling in ratings overall on every show I’ve heard.

They also just fired Mike Welch.

Why the hell did Welch get fired?

gblowfish
06-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Why the hell did Welch get fired?
He got tired of giving Fescoe handies at 6AM.

RunKC
08-02-2018, 07:51 PM
So AP is taking over the pre and post game shows as well...? Interesting.

They just announced tonight that they are doing pre and post game shows on game days. I will listen to that any day over Kietzman’s dumbass drivel.

KChiefs1
08-02-2018, 08:09 PM
They just announced tonight that they are doing pre and post game shows on game days. I will listen to that any day over Kietzman’s dumbass drivel.

Definitely.

KranzDictum
08-02-2018, 08:10 PM

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

TribalElder
08-02-2018, 08:11 PM
so 55 minutes of commercials with 5 minutes of actual content

much like the website ad to article ratio

Dayze
08-02-2018, 08:13 PM
so 55 minutes of commercials with 5 minutes of actual content

much like the website ad to article ratio

We’ll telll you who might be in the dog house after today’s game.......next on 610.

nychief
08-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Know what’s good radio? Talking about video.

Monkey God
08-02-2018, 08:48 PM

They dumped the midday show last week and replaced it with a show that has potential to be worse. Must be cost cutting due to low ratings.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-02-2018, 09:23 PM
They dumped the midday show last week and replaced it with a show that has potential to be worse. Must be cost cutting due to low ratings.

Their ratings are real bad so they’ve had to cut the fat. That new midday show is worse than terrible. And they don’t even have a crew up at Chiefs training camp because they’ve pissed them off. Heard it was Fescoe.

They need to clean house. From their program director on down. They can’t get any national guests because they lack credibility. No Chiefs player or coach will do an interview with them. They have no idea what they’re doing. They’re in shambles. The reason they have an internet message board (Arrowhead Pride) doing their Chiefs stuff for them is because the Chiefs don’t want to have anything to do with them.

jaa1025
08-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Their ratings are real bad so they’ve had to cut the fat. That new midday show is worse than terrible. And they don’t even have a crew up at Chiefs training camp because they’ve pissed them off. Heard it was Fescoe.

They need to clean house. From their program director on down. They can’t get any national guests because they lack credibility. No Chiefs player or coach will do an interview with them. They have no idea what they’re doing. They’re in shambles. The reason they have an internet message board (Arrowhead Pride) doing their Chiefs stuff for them is because the Chiefs don’t want to have anything to do with them.

Fescoe is terrible. He is way to political and way to shock-jockish for my taste. I haven't listened to their new midday show. I prefer Carrington Harrison and the other guy over Keitzman generally.

Dayze
08-02-2018, 09:49 PM
Fescue is also WAY too verbose . You listen to him, and it’s like get to the fucking point man. He’ll always given examples or make his points in threes.

loochy
08-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Fescue is also WAY too verbose . You listen to him, and it’s like get to the fucking point man. He’ll always given examples or make his points in threes.

LOL @ fescue. Grass man.
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser
08-03-2018, 06:57 AM

It has literally been a decade since I've listened to 610 Sports.

Codered
08-03-2018, 07:01 AM
More crappy radio on 610? Shocking!

loochy
08-03-2018, 07:04 AM
Bring back https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/A04AAOSwPRlXnA57/s-l300.jpg
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser
08-03-2018, 07:05 AM
Bring back https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/A04AAOSwPRlXnA57/s-l300.jpg
Posted via Mobile Device

"YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME SICK!?"

penguinz
08-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Ron “The Show” has to be the worst sports radio personality on air.

Dayze
08-03-2018, 10:40 AM
LOL @ fescue. Grass man.
Posted via Mobile Device

damn typo.

...but the more I think about it.......I like it.
I think I'm just going to start calling him that.

Titty Meat
08-03-2018, 10:56 AM
So 610 really did lose its press credentials with the Chiefs?

WhawhaWhat
08-03-2018, 11:38 AM

Petro and Marc Boerigter do the pre game shows on 810 and they're usually pretty good.

Bob Dole
08-03-2018, 11:41 AM

I hear Andy Travis is a available.

Dayze
08-03-2018, 11:43 AM
I sometimes listen to 610 on the drive home. So the next morning, 610 is still on the radio. today, there was quite the exhilerating dialogue talking about free samples at Costco. It went on, and on, and on, and on, before I changed it. Felt like nearly an entire segment of just BS filler.

that's 610 in a nutshell.

sedated
08-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Did anyone listen to Vern and the Show today? Apparently Ron had an outburst on air (I didn't hear it), then walked out of the show for a while. He came back, acted like a little baby seemingly trying to interrupt the show, and everyone was snippy with each other

ptlyon
08-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Did anyone listen to Vern and the Show today? Apparently Ron had an outburst on air (I didn't hear it), then walked out of the show for a while. He came back, acted like a little baby seemingly trying to interrupt the show, and everyone was snippy with each other

Interceptions by your new QB will do that

MahiMike
08-03-2018, 12:32 PM
I tried listening to 610 today. Had to download an app and everything. Finally got on only to listen to some schtick about a guy ordering food for a half hour. Stoopid.

DiaperBoy27
08-03-2018, 01:04 PM
I tried listening to 610 today. Had to download an app and everything. Finally got on only to listen to some schtick about a guy ordering food for a half hour. Stoopid.

I'd honestly rather listen to something like that than the sports idiocy going on right now. A couple of trolls mention Mahomes throwing training camp INTs and it's suddenly 24 hours of finding any way to say this isn't the end of the world. Well...duh. Made me want to cut my ears off after the first 10 mins.

Titty Meat
08-03-2018, 02:10 PM

That's fucking hilarious. Wonder if it was staged.

Pablo
08-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Ron “The Show” has to be the worst sports radio personality on air.You've listened to Bob Fescoe before, no?

gblowfish
08-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Fescoe is tied for the worst. New Jersey puke who went to KU and bags on Mizzou whenever possible. He's tied with KK who will never move from his airtime spot because he has ownship in Union Broadcasting. They whacked Clinkscale, and now Leabo is the sole kiss up to KK. Before he needed two. Now he just has Leabo.

Petro is the best in town. Why he doesn't go to a bigger market is beyond me.