PDA

View Full Version : Science Science space junkies please explain Nibiru, Planet X

Chief Roundup
06-09-2018, 10:14 PM
This whole thing sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorist nut jobs have come up with some bullshit to get people all stirred up.
I would love to hear more about this "Phenomenon" from some of the planet space people that have probably heard of and done more research than I have from reputable sources.

https://youtu.be/vJOh1YhU_CY

COAST TO COAST AM: Marshall Masters provided updates on Nibiru (Planet X), and touched on such topics as chemtrails, and survival communities. What's referred to as Planet X is actually a mini-constellation around a brown dwarf star in our own solar system that is on a 3,600 year orbit, he suggested. Right now, it's located on the opposite side of the sun, beyond the orbit of Jupiter, but as it reaches its closest distance to the sun it will accelerate, and cross over Earth's orbit. If our planet happens to be on the same side of the sun when that happens--- that's a worst case scenario that happened last at the time of Noah's flood, he stated.

Chief Roundup
06-09-2018, 10:16 PM
There are several of these people that are saying this has to do with all the activity that has been going on with the Ring of Fire.

Fish
06-09-2018, 10:30 PM
This one is actually part truth, but mostly conspiracy nonsense. There actually is a possibility of an unknown planet lurking out there way beyond the orbit of Pluto. But the part about it reaching any kind of orbital closest distance and affecting Earth in any way is straight nutty conspiracy theorist bullshit. Here's NASA's explanation of both if you're interested.

Hypothetical Planet X: https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/hypothetical-planet-x/in-depth/

Scientists reject impending Nibiru-Earth collision: https://sservi.nasa.gov/articles/scientists-reject-impending-nibiru-earth-collision/

ChiefaRoo
06-10-2018, 12:04 AM
So I’m at my gym 5 years ago in Austin and dude starts talking to me randomly about how there’s a comet behind the sun and his friend who works in Houston for NASA had just quit and was was preparing for the end. I said, “when’s it going to hit?” He said, “ In 5/6 months.”
I said, “ great I don’t have to pay taxes now”
He looked pissed and left.
We’re still here.
Kooks everywhere

RealSNR
06-10-2018, 01:24 AM
So I’m at my gym 5 years ago in Austin and dude starts talking to me randomly about how there’s a comet behind the sun and his friend who works in Houston for NASA had just quit and was was preparing for the end. I said, “when’s it going to hit?” He said, “ In 5/6 months.”
I said, “ great I don’t have to pay taxes now”
He looked pissed and left.
We’re still here.
Kooks everywhere

So did you end up paying your taxes?

keg in kc
06-10-2018, 07:27 AM
You're not going to find much science in discussions about this topic.

In conspiracy circles, you basically find two groups of people as far as space goes. The first group believes that we're far more advanced and that the 'elite' are hiding high levels of technology from the public for their own gain. The second group believes that space travel is impossible, that NASA has built this intricate webwork of lies, that there was no moon landing and the ISS is not real. Your flat earthers (yes, some people still believe the earth is flat, in 2018) tend to fall into the second group, but planet x believers can fall into either category.

Marshall Masters in particular has been making predictions for years. So far none have happened, and every time he pushes his timeline back. It's supposed to have been visible in the southern hemisphere for years now. It's not.

It's one of the crazier conspiracies to me, because it would be so easy to confirm. There are thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world who are not affiliated with any space agency. If it was a real thing, someone would either see it, or see evidence of it, and then they would share the data for other folks to verify. We're not talking about a skyscraper sized near earth asteroid that could slip through the observational cracks and kill us all. This is either a massive planet, or a brown dwarf star, according to the mythos. If something like that was real, and an imminent threat, everybody would see it at this point.

I've even seen videos saying the chemtrails are part of a conspiracy to cloak the earth in fog so thick that we can't see Niburu as it barrels toward us, and that the sun we see in the sky is fake, it's actually a jet with a really bright spotlight.

That's how deep this rabbit hole goes...

Pablo
06-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Nibiru is earth's older brother. It's 601 years old. That's all I know.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-10-2018, 07:41 AM

I have heard they have pet dinos

Baby Lee
06-10-2018, 07:47 AM
I have heard they have pet dinos

Yabba Nibiru!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/9XWLvUlefUEvK/giphy.gif

wazu
06-10-2018, 07:49 AM

You have revealed too much. One of our operatives will be contacting you shortly.

bevischief
06-10-2018, 09:17 AM

Brown headed step brother about 299.7 years...

Sofa King
06-10-2018, 09:25 AM
I wish it would hurry up and get here. Hopefully it hits Pile High stadium.

Shaid
06-10-2018, 10:41 AM
There was also some conspiracy I think last year regarding a rogue dwarf star that was going to pass near earth and of course cause all sorts of problems. You hear crazy stuff all the time. Ring of fire is the ring of fire for a reason. I'm sure something big in the plate broke loose so now there's a lot more activity. It'll eventually settle back down. Yellowstone is more interesting to me but there's a lot of conspiracy theories about that too.

Valiant
06-10-2018, 11:23 AM
This whole thing sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorist nut jobs have come up with some bullshit to get people all stirred up.
I would love to hear more about this "Phenomenon" from some of the planet space people that have probably heard of and done more research than I have from reputable sources.

https://youtu.be/vJOh1YhU_CY

COAST TO COAST AM: Marshall Masters provided updates on Nibiru (Planet X), and touched on such topics as chemtrails, and survival communities. What's referred to as Planet X is actually a mini-constellation around a brown dwarf star in our own solar system that is on a 3,600 year orbit, he suggested. Right now, it's located on the opposite side of the sun, beyond the orbit of Jupiter, but as it reaches its closest distance to the sun it will accelerate, and cross over Earth's orbit. If our planet happens to be on the same side of the sun when that happens--- that's a worst case scenario that happened last at the time of Noah's flood, he stated.

Tons of wacko theories, how would it speed up?

I am not an expert or any experience in any if this, never stayed at a motel 6.

Now realistically if it exists and somehow moves on a rotation different than everything else on our sun. Pluto never completed its rotation from when it was discovered to classified as not a planet. This planet to cause a flood would have to be massive and somehow has been missed by scientist forever and somehow will orbit close enough to cause a global flood. If it is that big and slow moving for a 3600 year cycle it would be in our sky for 100s of years. If it is fast enough to fly through quicker then it's orbit is unfathomable to anything currently known.

Now I think there could be a massive far off planet past Pluto that takes care of a lot of comets.

ChiefaRoo
06-10-2018, 12:58 PM
So did you end up paying your taxes?
Why yes, yes I did.

petegz28
06-10-2018, 07:21 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vWnsVnGJ6Gw/hqdefault.jpg

Kman34
06-11-2018, 06:08 AM
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/clyde_lewis.jpg

Clyde Lewis... this fucking moron has pushed this bullshit for years on late night radio... most of the shit he talks about is meant to scare and shock the listener...I listen to get a good laugh..

Molitoth
06-11-2018, 07:17 AM
What are the odds that 2 flat planets actually collide?

I've played a lot of Frisbee and never seen it happen. =)

WhiteWhale
06-11-2018, 01:20 PM
There's way too many conspiracies linked to it.

Mathematically there appears to be another gravitational force in the solar system. We can see it in the MATH, but we've never actually seen it. If one adjusts for this mass body, it corrects for other orbital abnormalities.

Don't believe any 'theory' you hear about it. It's all quackery.

KCrockaholic
06-11-2018, 01:53 PM
There's way too many conspiracies linked to it.

Mathematically there appears to be another gravitational force in the solar system. We can see it in the MATH, but we've never actually seen it. If one adjusts for this mass body, it corrects for other orbital abnormalities.

Don't believe any 'theory' you hear about it. It's all quackery.

What's the math that suggests this?

ModSocks
06-11-2018, 02:10 PM

Let me get my calculator watch, one sec.

tooge
06-11-2018, 02:28 PM

well, 1+1 does equal 2, so.....

tyton75
06-11-2018, 02:46 PM
To try to give you a real answer from what I've read... Scientists see some bodies in the Oort cloud orbiting in a way that can only be explained if there is a large gravitational body outside the orbit of Neptune.