PDA

View Full Version : Misc Must be nice being a ginger billionaire Koch scion

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:21 AM
How many bars would that chick need to hook up with that guy??

http://i68.tinypic.com/2rmw4ut.jpg

https://radiogunk.com/forums/index.php?threads/when-a-trophy-fiancee-is-sick-of-f-cking-fleshy-ginger-billionaire.16400/

Grim
07-26-2018, 10:26 AM

https://radiogunk.com/forums/index.php?threads/when-a-trophy-fiancee-is-sick-of-f-cking-fleshy-ginger-billionaire.16400/

*MEH*
If I were a billionaire, I could do a LOT better than that.

loochy
07-26-2018, 10:27 AM
LMAO @ that guy

It just proves what we all know though: Chicks care about 1 thing, and that's money.

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:29 AM
He should let her keep the ring as hazard pay.

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:31 AM
Looks like the product of Ron Jaworski f'ing Steve Forbes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gZ41JGJGxYs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ModSocks
07-26-2018, 10:34 AM
LMAO @ that guy

It just proves what we all know though: Chicks care about 1 thing, and that's money.

Well...my wife met me when i was broke as ****.

So in in my case, it was my good looks, big dick and charm.

If you lack all of that, then yeah, you better have money.

loochy
07-26-2018, 10:35 AM
Well...my wife met me when i was broke as fuck. So maybe for SOME dudes all they want is money.

But in my case, it was my good looks, big dick and charm.

I guarantee you that a billionaire wasn't knocking on her door at the time...because if one was, then your "good looks, big dick and charm" would not matter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stryker
07-26-2018, 10:36 AM
LMAO @ that guy

And guys care about one thing, taking care of their cocks! :D

ModSocks
07-26-2018, 10:36 AM

You can tell by her body language that she really isn't into him. He's pulling her close and she's stiff and uninviting.

BWillie
07-26-2018, 10:37 AM
LMAO @ that guy

And confidence, personality, if you have a tattoo, and other long line of things. Which is pretty cool if you are a guy, it doesn't really matter what you look like.

ModSocks
07-26-2018, 10:37 AM
I guarantee you that a billionaire wasn't knocking on her door at the time...because if one was, then your "good looks, big dick and charm" would not matter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well of course. That's pretty much universal, right?

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:39 AM
LMAO @ that guy

The Hot/Crazy Matrix guy summed it up pretty accurately.

ModSocks
07-26-2018, 10:41 AM
The Hot/Crazy Matrix guy summed it up pretty accurately.

I tried to explain that to my wife yesterday, in attempt to inform her of how fucking crazy she is sometimes.

It didn't go over that well.

srvy
07-26-2018, 10:43 AM
And this needed a post in the lounge.

Who the fuck cares its billionaire things.

Coochie liquor
07-26-2018, 10:46 AM
Obviously none of you are gingers, so you just don’t know. It’s all about the ginginess!

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:46 AM

Who the **** cares its billionaire things.

Go back to investigating possible hobo deaths in your slum neighborhood, Scurvy.

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:47 AM
Obviously none of you are gingers, so you just don’t know. It’s all about the ginginess!

A positive attitude is better than crying yourself to sleep nightly, I guess.

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 10:50 AM
They'll be good for each other. They appear to have very complementary skills.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-26-2018, 10:51 AM
But can he jack off a swine ? I'll always have that in my hip pocket.

ModSocks
07-26-2018, 10:52 AM
But can he jack off a swine ? I'll always have that in my hip pocket.

No, but i bet he can pay you to do it while he bangs his gold digging bimbo.

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 10:52 AM
And confidence, personality, if you have a tattoo, and other long line of things. Which is pretty cool if you are a guy, it doesn't really matter what you look like.

It brings up the question of whether this can be reciprocal.

If you were single and at a party, and an unattractive billionairess started chatting you up, would you date her? For those answering this who are ugly, assume that she's notably uglier than you are.

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:53 AM
They'll be good for each other. They appear to have very complementary skills.

I hate to break it to you, but she called off the engagement and he’s suing to get th $250K ring back.

loochy
07-26-2018, 10:54 AM
Well of course. That's pretty much universal, right?

Yes, that's pretty much what I said.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:54 AM

If you were single and at a party, and an unattractive billionairess started chatting you up, would you date her? For those answering this who are ugly, assume that she's notably uglier than you are.

Depends on how committed she is to asset protection, mostly.

ModSocks
07-26-2018, 10:55 AM

Hell yeah i'd ho myself out to some ugly bitch...if i were single.

ModSocks
I hate to break it to you, but she called off the engagement and he’s suing to get th $250K ring back.

Yes, that's pretty much what I said.
Posted via Mobile Device

Guess not?

loochy

Who the fuck cares its billionaire things.

It's interesting and it gets us away from that Bra-whatever Breeland AIDS thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

ptlyon
07-26-2018, 10:56 AM
No, but i bet he can pay you to do it while he bangs his gold digging bimbo.

I smell at hit here. Add some midgets and we're golden!

loochy
07-26-2018, 10:56 AM
Guess not?

She still profits from the relationship.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
07-26-2018, 10:57 AM
*MEH*
If I were a billionaire, I could do a LOT better than that.

Seriously. Not dropping $250K of daddy's coin on an A-cup. :shake:

ptlyon
07-26-2018, 10:58 AM

Time to rub the bonions!

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 10:59 AM
It's interesting and it gets us away from that Bra-whatever Breeland AIDS thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

I met a Koch granddaughter once in Nashville. She was a Summer associate at my buddy’s Firm. She did not look like this bridge troll.

In retrospect I should have fired on her harder.

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:01 AM

Some dudes are into that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 11:01 AM

Oh. That's sad. I think it's a mistake on her part unless he demanded a prenup.

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:02 AM

Yes. I'd milk the relationship until I could no longer stand it. I'd still have other pieces on the side, of course.

Skyy God

He’s got more than enough boobs for the both of them.

Rain Man
I met a Koch granddaughter once in Nashville. She was a Summer associate at my buddy’s Firm. She did not look like this bridge troll.

So you met a billion-heiress who wasn't unattractive and you didn't run a full court press on her? What were you thinking?

srvy
07-26-2018, 11:04 AM
Go back to investigating possible hobo deaths in your slum neighborhood, Scurvy.

Post your pic so we can all have a good laugh. Was that you passed out in my neighbors driveway?

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 11:06 AM
So you met a billion-heiress who wasn't unattractive and you didn't run a full court press on her? What were you thinking?

1) I think she had a BF

2) I did not have a plumb summer clerkship at the time.

3) She was actually working at their CA office.

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 11:06 AM
Yes. I'd milk the relationship until I could no longer stand it.
Posted via Mobile Device

And then you would keep the engagement Rolex she gave you, I bet.

This woman is quite rational in that regard. She should keep that ring on her finger until Lesean McCoy sent some guys to take it back.

On another note, can you imagine how depraved this guy must be if she's actually fleeing him? He must have been wanting her to do the type of stuff that you only see on German websites.

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 11:07 AM
1) I think she had a BF

2) I did not have a plumb summer clerkship at the time.

3) She was actually working at their CA office.

I rule that none of these are adequate excuses. You push the pedal all the way to the floor for a non-ugly billion-heiress.

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:08 AM
Post your pic so we can all have a good laugh. Was that you passed out in my neighbors driveway?

You probably live near Independence Ave and Prospect you bum
Posted via Mobile Device

ptlyon
07-26-2018, 11:08 AM
And then you would keep the engagement Rolex she gave you, I bet.

This woman is quite rational in that regard. She should keep that ring on her finger until Lesean McCoy sent some guys to take it back.

On another note, can you imagine how depraved this guy must be if she's actually fleeing him? He must have been wanting her to do the type of stuff that you only see on German websites.

Interested...

srvy
07-26-2018, 11:10 AM

I bet you do know all about your buddies firm. Also there is a difference in met and sneaking peep creep pics with your cell phone.

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 11:10 AM
I rule that none of these are adequate excuses. You push the pedal all the way to the floor for a non-ugly billion-heiress.

Lol.

I’m confident, but not Custer at Little Bighorn confident.

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:15 AM
Lol.

I’m confident, but not Custer at Little Bighorn confident.

You pretend to be confident and go after it

The potential payoff far exceeds the potential downfall
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie
07-26-2018, 11:17 AM
The whole idea that a woman needs a 6K+ ring in order to get married is ridiculous. I thought women want to be feminist and self servant these days, if that is the case, why do they need a ring? That is basically a sign that you are a man's property. The worst part is, unless you are one of the 0.01% of people on Earth that works in the jewelry industry an expert, you don't know the difference between a really good fake $100 ring and a 10K one. This whole American social custom & charade is asinine.

Fish
07-26-2018, 11:20 AM
Looking at some other pics... this guy is pretty weird. He seems to like dressing in really wacky outfits. And evidently he likes to let his ginger chest hair come out and party on occasion...

http://images.mycapture.com/60186320.jpg?function=resize&mode=SCALE&width=600&maxheight=430

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:25 AM
The whole idea that a woman needs a 6K+ ring in order to get married is ridiculous. I thought women want to be feminist and self servant these days, if that is the case, why do they need a ring? That is basically a sign that you are a man's property. The worst part is, unless you are one of the 0.01% of people on Earth that works in the jewelry industry an expert, you don't know the difference between a really good fake $100 ring and a 10K one. This whole American social custom & charade is asinine.
They WANT (not need) it because society has delivered the expectation that they deserve one.

If you don't think your woman can tell the difference in a cheapo ring and a real one, then just buy the cheapo. :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:26 AM
Looking at some other pics... this guy is pretty weird. He seems to like dressing in really wacky outfits. And evidently he likes to let his ginger chest hair come out and party on occasion...

http://images.mycapture.com/60186320.jpg?function=resize&mode=SCALE&width=600&maxheight=430

He looks like someone I'd want to beat up (except for the likelihood that he has an armed security detail waiting to pounce).

I bet he talks in a nasally whiny tone too.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
07-26-2018, 11:30 AM
Player hating is so sad.

Marcellus
07-26-2018, 11:31 AM
I don't care how much $ you have, a $250K engagement ring is just stupid. I wouldn't want my wife walking around with that on her finger.

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:31 AM
Player hating is so sad.

That's not player
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 11:32 AM
I bet you do know all about your buddies firm. Also there is a difference in met and sneaking peep creep pics with your cell phone.

How many bars of Welfare office WiFi are you getting on your Obamaphone, Sparky?

loochy
07-26-2018, 11:33 AM
How many bars of Welfare office WiFi are you getting on your Obanaphone, Sparky?

He's old. I'm sure he uses a jitterbug. Those don't do wifi.
Posted via Mobile Device

Eleazar
07-26-2018, 11:34 AM
Meh. She's a ChiefsPlanet "6"

vailpass
07-26-2018, 11:34 AM
That's not player
Posted via Mobile Device

Any time a guy whines about another guy getting a chick because of his money that's hating. It's a bad look.
Granted, more so in real life than on an interwebs board.

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 11:35 AM
I don't care how much $ you have, a $250K engagement ring is just stupid. I wouldn't want my wife walking around with that on her finger.

And it's hard to believe that she would prefer that over a $30,000 ring and a new McLaren 570S coupe. Any woman worth marrying would choose the McLaren.

vailpass
07-26-2018, 11:36 AM
And it's hard to believe that she would prefer that over a $30,000 ring and a new McLaren 570S coupe.

I'm pretty sure whe wasn't viewing it as an either/or situation.

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 11:37 AM
I'm pretty sure whe wasn't viewing it as an either/or situation.

Hmm, good point. We'd need to see her Christmas list.

srvy
07-26-2018, 11:39 AM
How many bars of Welfare office WiFi are you getting on your Obamaphone, Sparky?

Whats a obanaphone? I am sure the phone you carry gets you the best chicks creepy peak pest pics.

vailpass
07-26-2018, 11:41 AM
Hmm, good point. We'd need to see her Christmas list.

As a big respecter of tradition she would be welcome to read her list to me while sitting on my lap.

KCUnited
07-26-2018, 11:41 AM

5 minutes into Netflix and chill and he's giving you that look.

That's how you get a 180k ring.

alpha_omega
07-26-2018, 11:48 AM
Quality thread. And by "quality", i mean "not quality".

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 11:49 AM

I'm trying my best.

ChiliConCarnage
07-26-2018, 11:49 AM

Yeah, if she hasn't told you no via a restraining order you've not gone far enough.

vailpass
07-26-2018, 11:50 AM
Yeah, if she hasn't told you no via a restraining order you've not gone far enough.

And really even then you need to remember that "restraining order" means "maybe".

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 11:52 AM
Player hating is so sad.

Not hating.

Just found it funny this 8.75 was with a comical-looking 2 who sells garish $120 shirts to fellow rich doofuses (doofusi?).

Skyy God
07-26-2018, 11:56 AM

Ok, thanks for stopping by!

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 11:57 AM
And really even then you need to remember that "restraining order" means "maybe".

They can always be lifted.

vailpass
07-26-2018, 12:02 PM
Not hating.

Just found it funny this 8.75 was with a comical-looking 2 who sells garish $120 shirts to fellow rich doofuses (doofusi?).

Defientely, that is always some funny shit in a pathetisad sort of way.

The one exception is the guy who knows EXACTLY what the deal is and does not give a fuck. I know such a guy and he is a pleasure to watch work.

ThaVirus
07-26-2018, 12:03 PM

I've always thought that ginger dudes got a bad rap, considering ginger gals are so revered.

It's an interesting dichotomy. Not unlike how society fetishizes Asian women and black men but doesn't need give much of a thought to Asian men or black women.

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 12:07 PM
I've always thought that ginger dudes got a bad rap, considering ginger gals are so revered.

It's an interesting dichotomy. Not unlike how society fetishizes Asian women and black men but doesn't need give much of a thought to Asian men or black women.

When I read those analyses of diversity in commercials, they report Asian appearances and I'm pretty sure that 99 percent of Asians in commercials are women.

Personally, I'm happy with that, but I think it supports your point.

Kiimo
He's a Koch, his gingerness is just God letting us know he should be burned at the stake.

ChiliConCarnage

She could totally be playing hard to get.

Coochie liquor
07-26-2018, 12:09 PM
A positive attitude is better than crying yourself to sleep nightly, I guess.

I assure you kind sir, prince Harry, Carrot Top, and myself RARELY cry ourselves to sleep at night!!

Coochie liquor
07-26-2018, 12:12 PM
He's a Koch, his gingerness is just God letting us know he should be burned at the stake.

Because we don’t have souls?

loochy
07-26-2018, 12:13 PM

My wife happens to find tall Asian men attractive and I don't usually think Asian women are attractive. Weird, huh? Neither of us are into the black or gingers.

WhiteWhale
07-26-2018, 12:17 PM
LMAO @ that guy

Wrong.

Women care about social status like men care about fertility and beauty.

Money is just part of that. It's how we're programmed.

Women have to raise kids, and it's just how they are. They want men who can provide for them and their potential kids, not men who can't tie their own ****ing shoes. Women marry laterally and up the socio economic ladder, and men marry laterally and down. Men, generally, don't care how much money a woman makes. They care that they're young, attractive, and fertile.

That's how it is, and it makes perfect sense.

loochy
07-26-2018, 12:18 PM
Wrong.

Women have to raise kids, and it's just how they are. They want men who can provide for them, not men who can't tie their own ****ing shoes.

^So they care about money. :shrug:

ChiTown
07-26-2018, 12:20 PM

Umm, God reports directly to the Koch Family.......

ThaVirus
07-26-2018, 12:23 PM
^So they care about money. :shrug:

Financial security would be a better euphemism.

loochy
07-26-2018, 12:25 PM
Financial security would be a better euphemism.
Hell me too. Sign me up.

It's like saying

I enjoy passionate lovemaking

vs

I like to bone

Po tae toe Po tot oh
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 01:02 PM
My wife happens to find tall Asian men attractive and I don't usually think Asian women are attractive. Weird, huh? Neither of us are into the black or gingers.

That just means more Asian women for the rest of us.

Of course, there's about a billion of them, so it's not like that was a big problem anyway.

ptlyon
07-26-2018, 01:07 PM
My wife happens to find tall Asian men attractive and I don't usually think Asian women are attractive.

Loochy's wife likes to wang Chung!

BWillie
07-26-2018, 01:13 PM
I bet he's a good listener.

raybec 4
07-26-2018, 01:19 PM
Wrong.

Women have to raise kids, and it's just how they are. They want men who can provide for them and their potential kids, not men who can't tie their own ****ing shoes. Women marry laterally and up the socio economic ladder, and men marry laterally and down. Men, generally, don't care how much money a woman makes. They care that they're young, attractive, and fertile.

This thread is form making fun of rich, fat, gingers. Get outta here with your sciencey stuff Dr Buzzkill.

vailpass
07-26-2018, 01:21 PM
She could totally be playing hard to get.

LMAO

Nothing wrong with a little snuggle struggle.

loochy
07-26-2018, 01:23 PM
This thread is form making fun of rich, fat, gingers. Get outta here with your sciencey stuff Dr Buzzkill.

https://i.imgur.com/ThYrM6d.jpg
Posted via Mobile Device

Beef Supreme
07-26-2018, 01:26 PM
Probably kept trying to take her to those "Eyes Wide Shut" parties that all the rich Skull and Bones, illuminati, Bohemian Grove types like to throw where they sacrifice a virgin.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/5/5b/Harkonnen2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070321223356

tooge
07-26-2018, 01:40 PM
If I was that guy, I'd play billions to not look like that

loochy
07-26-2018, 01:56 PM
If I was that guy, I'd play billions to not look like that

but you see...he's so rich that he doesn't even care
Posted via Mobile Device

eDave
07-26-2018, 01:57 PM
"So you're telling me there's a chance."

- Billay

Rain Man
07-26-2018, 02:00 PM
but you see...he's so rich that he doesn't even care
Posted via Mobile Device

He can afford massive plastic surgery, but he doesn't need it because he can afford it. The universe laughs.

Frazod
07-26-2018, 02:05 PM
Meh. She's a ChiefsPlanet "6"

To score higher than that and be flat-chested, the rest of her better look like Catherine Zeta Jones. :harumph:

loochy
07-26-2018, 02:10 PM
To score higher than that and be flat-chested, the rest of her better look like Catherine Zeta Jones. :harumph:

Some guys dig that

And it's no big deal because it can easily be fixed

Spott
07-26-2018, 02:30 PM
He can afford massive plastic surgery, but he doesn't need it because he can afford it. The universe laughs.

He doesn’t need plastic surgery. He just needs a gym membership and some running shoes.

Kiimo
07-26-2018, 02:34 PM
His doctor is the foremost surgeon

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v9kLGVtCG8I/VSbOYS_YV_I/AAAAAAAAAVg/zwMvSqTD9M8/s1600/heart%2Bplug%2B2.jpg

srvy
07-26-2018, 02:36 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/26Buca9n1DwUes91u/giphy.gif
Is Dead

Freezing fat away in the new cool. Do like Chump Johnson eat a couple banana cream pies a day and freeze it away.
http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/19/97/3322a6e2f4557c745ba1c233bcd3d8fe.gif

srvy
07-26-2018, 02:43 PM
He doesn’t need plastic surgery. He just needs a gym membership and some running shoes.

why he can pay someone to do it for him.
https://media.giphy.com/media/ThFIpR4bAaScM/giphy.gif

loochy
07-26-2018, 02:46 PM

and a couple of bottles of melanotan II

srvy
07-26-2018, 02:56 PM
I suppose Id rather be a fat and happy Ginger billionaire as opposed to a a goofy doofus goober like these nerds.
https://www.tori.ng/userfiles/thumb/2016/jun/06/bb/b_31692.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lZ_DyimkS54/hqdefault.jpg
Could this guy please get his teeth bleached.
https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-XV096_gay031_GR_20180312111727.jpg
https://www.smartfile.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Picture1.png

BWillie
07-26-2018, 03:00 PM
I suppose Id rather be a fat and happy Ginger billionaire as opposed to a a goofy doofus goober like these nerds.
https://www.tori.ng/userfiles/thumb/2016/jun/06/bb/b_31692.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/lZ_DyimkS54/hqdefault.jpg
Could this guy please get his teeth bleached.
https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-XV096_gay031_GR_20180312111727.jpg
https://www.smartfile.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Picture1.png

The younger you are as a billionaire the more you can enjoy it. When I'm 70, I don't think money is really going to matter much. Most people die with way to much of it anyway. You can't take it with ya.

yu guise are nevar gonna guest who iz going to be the yungest birrionaire...it's Kylie Jenner. The world weeps.

I think I'd take being Evan Spiegel, 28 year old billionaire who invented snap chat compared to the richest person in the world. And it isn't even close.

Kiimo
07-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Evan Spiegel looks so much like Will Forte

srvy
07-26-2018, 03:21 PM
Evan Spiegel looks so much like Will Forte

His chin looks like Nicki Minaj's butt.

JakeF
07-26-2018, 03:35 PM
You take all the makeup off that chick and she probably looks pretty rough. It looks like she's had cheek implants, a crappy facelift and there is something wrong with her eyes. You would think with Billions and a famous last name you could do better than that even if you do look like a ginger Eric Stonestreet.

scho63
07-26-2018, 03:38 PM
She's a flat chested chick with crazy eyes and a lot of makeup. Not impressed.

ChiTown
07-26-2018, 03:40 PM

That's what an ugly billion dollar ging scores these days......

BWillie
07-26-2018, 03:53 PM

Looks decent to me. I'd say 8 if she's 35 years old+. I don't really care about boobs. I'd much rather they, not be fat. That is the #1 thing. Just don't be fat.

ChiTown
07-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Looks decent to me. I'd say 8 if she's 35 years old+. I don't really care about boobs. I'd much rather they, not be fat. That is the #1 thing. Just don't be fat.

She's 29

JakeF
07-26-2018, 04:27 PM
She's a flat chested chick with crazy eyes and a lot of makeup. Not impressed.Not only is she using lots of makeup, it looks like she is using pancake makeup. The kind of stuff that actors use which is basically spackle for the skin.

banecat
07-26-2018, 04:39 PM
Not only is she using lots of makeup, it looks like she is using pancake makeup. The kind of stuff that actors use which is basically spackle for the skin.

Does it looks like her face is cracking when she goes out into the cold?

Eleazar
07-26-2018, 04:50 PM
Wrong.

Eh... Yeah.

Most guys just want to marry an attractive woman who is cool to be around, and who won't constantly nag and whine and complain.

Most women care about looks a lot, but they want to marry into security and financial status even more. Most of them want to have children eventually, and don't want to have to work if they decide they don't want to work. A high status male is one who can provide her with these things.

You can spend all the time in the gym that you want, but if you can't provide her with the lifestyle she wants then you've got no shot. Single men need to work on increasing their social status, and not their "game" or whatever.

The problem with single women is that they are all holding out for a man in the upper 20th percentile. They have unrealistic opinions about themselves and what they can expect to land. Princes don't go around kissing toads.

TwistedChief
07-26-2018, 05:19 PM

I think the essence of this thread is incredibly snarky, but yes. This. He's not great looking by any stretch and she is who she is. This isn't Cindy Crawford at age 25. They're together. He didn't beg to be a wealthy Koch scion and I'm sure could not have attracted someone like her otherwise. But this "arrangement" is a given in society and not really threadworthy.

Let's see some more teachers who sleep with students. That's always 90% of the reason why I continue on CP.

Are there any teachers who have slept with a Koch scion?

banecat
07-26-2018, 05:23 PM
I think the essence of this thread is incredibly snarky, but yes. This. He's not great looking by any stretch and she is who she is. This isn't Cindy Crawford at age 25. They're together. He didn't beg to be a wealthy Koch scion and I'm sure could not have attracted someone like her otherwise. But this "arrangement" is a given in society and not really threadworthy.

Let's see some more teachers who sleep with students. That's always 90% of the reason why I continue on CP.

Are there any teachers who have slept with a Koch scion?

Good point. If she were a teacher that banged one of her students would she be guilty or no?

loochy
07-26-2018, 06:04 PM
:shrug: I think she's pretty hot

ThaVirus
07-26-2018, 06:54 PM
:shrug: I think she's pretty hot

Let's put your preferences to the test. Who's hotter? The decently attractive but totally-not-special 29 year old white chick who could pass for 36, or this mega hot Korean pop singer?

http://www.tenbestreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/BAE-SUZY-813x1024.jpg

AssEaterChief
07-26-2018, 09:21 PM

ROFL

GloryDayz
07-26-2018, 09:25 PM
LMAO @ that guy

For the most part, yup...

Buehler445
07-26-2018, 10:20 PM
Eh... Yeah.

Most guys just want to marry an attractive woman who is cool to be around, and who won't constantly nag and whine and complain.

Most women care about looks a lot, but they want to marry into security and financial status even more. Most of them want to have children eventually, and don't want to have to work if they decide they don't want to work. A high status male is one who can provide her with these things.

You can spend all the time in the gym that you want, but if you can't provide her with the lifestyle she wants then you've got no shot. Single men need to work on increasing their social status, and not their "game" or whatever.

The problem with single women is that they are all holding out for a man in the upper 20th percentile. They have unrealistic opinions about themselves and what they can expect to land. Princes don't go around kissing toads.

To marry, sure. But most girls want to fuck guys that are the diametric opposite of what you posted.

PunkinDrublic
07-27-2018, 01:22 AM
Why is she wearing Andre the giants old wrestling outfit?

PAChiefsGuy
07-27-2018, 02:56 AM
Lots of jealousy in this thread. Guy has a hot girlfriend and is rich. Get over it you whiny little bitches.