PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet cdcox???

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-16-2018, 10:59 PM
Hasn't posted in over a year. Is he still around??

TimBone
08-16-2018, 11:10 PM
I noticed that earlier today as well. He was making nice contributions to the What's for Dinner thread last year, too. I hope he's alright, and I hope he returns.

DaFace
08-16-2018, 11:11 PM
I can't be 100% sure, but I think he's fine. I know who he is IRL, and he's listed on the staff page on the place he's been for years.

Rain Man has talked to him in the past. Maybe he could reach out for an update.

RealSNR
08-16-2018, 11:43 PM
Hope he’s busy working on Sandbox Simulations!

Simply Red
08-17-2018, 12:27 AM
he SURE IS sweet - you nailed it! how about RJ?

Ming the Merciless
08-17-2018, 12:30 AM
Hopefully he will come back in the next few weeks

We need him.to.analyze pm2's statistical awesomeness

Danguardace
08-17-2018, 04:16 AM
Where's Dane?

cdcox
08-17-2018, 04:57 AM
Hey all, cdcox here. Last summer I knocked my phone off the counter in the toilet. I couldn’t remember my password and I had trouble to get the password reset to work — I forget what the issue was. So I just started using this mult account that I set up a few years back. I wouldn’t mind having my old account back, if a mod can take a second to reset the password.

ChiliConCarnage
08-17-2018, 05:07 AM
Where's Dane?

I believe he hibernates during the off season to rebuild his rage pool. Sorta surprised he's not back

patteeu
08-17-2018, 05:24 AM
What’s with all the people who have long-ago created mults? Did I miss a memo?

patteeu
08-17-2018, 05:26 AM
Where's Dane?

He left for good again. I forget what prompted it this time. Hopefully he’ll be back to entertain us with celebrity stories and spittle-spewing, profanity-laced outrage. He’s fun.

Deberg_1990
08-17-2018, 05:55 AM
I believe he hibernates during the off season to rebuild his rage pool. Sorta surprised he's not back

He can be a very delightful boy at times. I hope he returns soon.

patteeu
08-17-2018, 06:17 AM

Oh, btw, glad to see you’re still around cdcox.

TLO
08-17-2018, 06:19 AM
He left for good again. I forget what prompted it this time. Hopefully he’ll be back to entertain us with celebrity stories and spittle-spewing, profanity-laced outrage. He’s fun.

Was there a thread on this that I missed? I love a good "leaving forever" thread.

patteeu
08-17-2018, 06:30 AM
Was there a thread on this that I missed? I love a good "leaving forever" thread.

I don’t know if there was a thread this time. He sent a PM to a group announcing that he was leaving because the new mods were giving him a hard time for his style. He said they want a kinder gentler place. I’m not sure what precipitated it or why I made the distribution list. But I think we can all agree that it’s the moderators’ fault!

dj56dt58
08-17-2018, 06:39 AM
Where's Dane?

He probably offed himself after his mom caught him sucking off multiple trannies is her basement

BigRedChief
08-17-2018, 06:46 AM
Where's Dane?He's fine and dandy. Voluntarily absence.

BigRedChief
08-17-2018, 06:55 AM
Hey all, cdcox here. Last summer I knocked my phone off the counter in the toilet. I couldn’t remember my password and I had trouble to get the password reset to work — I forget what the issue was. So I just started using this mult account that I set up a few years back. I wouldn’t mind having my old account back, if a mod can take a second to reset the password.If this is cdcox, your a tech. The mods can see your signed on from the same IP and just reset your CP password.

scho63
08-17-2018, 07:00 AM
Where's Dane?

I predicted he would be back at the start of the season to go full retard so by the end of the season he could quit again for the 10th time.

It's become an annual tradition! ROFL

I like cdcox and hope he is OK.

Bwana
08-17-2018, 07:00 AM
Hey all, cdcox here. Last summer I knocked my phone off the counter in the toilet. I couldn’t remember my password and I had trouble to get the password reset to work — I forget what the issue was. So I just started using this mult account that I set up a few years back. I wouldn’t mind having my old account back, if a mod can take a second to reset the password.

I just sent you a password reminder at your cdcox email address, let me know if you have any issues.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2018, 08:41 AM

ROFL

Such a cdcox thing to do.

Discuss Thrower
08-17-2018, 08:44 AM
ROFL

Such a cdcox thing to do.

Shame you didn't think of this first to try and hijack Dane's account.

notorious
08-17-2018, 08:45 AM
I don’t know if there was a thread this time. He sent a PM to a group announcing that he was leaving because the new mods were giving him a hard time for his style. He said they want a kinder gentler place. I’m not sure what precipitated it or why I made the distribution list. But I think we can all agree that it’s the moderators’ fault!

Cdcox was hard on other posters?

Wow. I must have missed it. I like Cd, he’s an excellent CP member.

patteeu
08-17-2018, 08:49 AM
Cdcox was hard on other posters?

Wow. I must have missed it. I like Cd, he’s an excellent CP member.

No, that post was about Dane. cdcox is pretty easy going as far as I can tell.

Bewbies
08-17-2018, 09:03 AM
Dane is fun. So is Hamas when he gets riled up, which doesn't happen so often anymore.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-17-2018, 10:25 AM

Ban him!!

DaFace
08-17-2018, 10:29 AM
I just sent you a password reminder at your cdcox email address, let me know if you have any issues.

We can even merge canoworms into cdcox if he wants so that it's like he's been here all along.

Bwana
08-17-2018, 10:31 AM
We can even merge canoworms into cdcox if he wants so that it's like he's been here all along.

That's why we pay you the big bucks! :D

notorious
08-17-2018, 10:40 AM

Whoops! My mistake.

Yeah, Dane dialed it to 11 in the blink of an eye.

Ming the Merciless
08-17-2018, 10:51 AM
Where's Dane?

touring japan

shredding on guitar with some awesome boutique amp and pedals

probably banging 3 hot azn groupies at once

basically living my dream life

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qFoBbNHvOME" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tk13
08-17-2018, 11:22 AM

Whatever you say, ENDelt.

cdcox
08-17-2018, 11:23 AM

Yes, please do this. I remember the issue with my password now: my work email filters CP as spam at the server level. I get a digest of those periodically, but by then the reset has expired. Please set the email for the merged account to the one for canoworms — you’ll recognize the email as mine.

cdcox
08-17-2018, 11:27 AM

I created my mult with mod permission to discuss religious topics. At the time, I didn’t want people in my real life to know I was facing a crisis of faith, so I created a mult.

DaFace
08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Yes, please do this. I remember the issue with my password now: my work email filters CP as spam at the server level. I get a digest of those periodically, but by then the reset has expired. Please set the email for the merged account to the one for canoworms — you’ll recognize the email as mine.

Gotcha. I'll shoot you a message to that address real quick with a new password. (The merged account will take on the password you have for the account you're keeping, so I can't use the password for canoworms as the one for cdcox). Once you reply to that to confirm you've received the new password, we'll do the merge.

HayWire
08-17-2018, 11:33 AM

If you merge his accounts can you merge his name and we'll call him canocox?

DaFace
08-17-2018, 11:35 AM

ROFL...tempting.

patteeu
08-17-2018, 11:43 AM

Whose mult are you now? :)

ChiliConCarnage
08-17-2018, 11:45 AM

obviously that's Daru's mult

HayWire
08-17-2018, 11:52 AM

Actually not a mult. Just a long time lurker

Bearcat
08-17-2018, 12:00 PM
If this is cdcox, your a tech. The mods can see your signed on from the same IP and just reset your CP password.

For the love of god, learn the difference between your and you are already.

Sorry I yelled.

Bugeater
08-17-2018, 12:23 PM
Can a mod please ban this mult?

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-17-2018, 01:19 PM
If cdcox is truly back, thank the Chiefs-Falcons thread from 2012 that was bumped last night. Saw his name and wondered.

kysirsoze
08-17-2018, 01:24 PM
Does Rainman know cdcox competed in the Gladiator tournament using a mult? I think a long suspension might be coming from the head office.

WhawhaWhat
08-17-2018, 02:15 PM
For the love of god, learn the difference between your and you are already.

Sorry I yelled.

I think your getting a little too bent out of shape over this. Don't let it ruin you're weekend.

EPodolak
08-17-2018, 02:28 PM
I created my mult with mod permission to discuss religious topics. At the time, I didn’t want people in my real life to know I was facing a crisis of faith, so I created a mult.

Surely the top reason most on CP have mults.

TimBone
08-17-2018, 02:28 PM
I think your getting a little too bent out of shape over this. Don't let it ruin you're weekend.Shove it up you're ass, douchebag.

patteeu
08-17-2018, 02:41 PM
Surely the top reason most on CP have mults.

LMAO

Simply Red
08-17-2018, 03:04 PM
Actually not a mult. Just a long time lurker

welcome - You seem very kind. Are you a DJ?

Easy 6
08-17-2018, 03:31 PM
So should he now be renamed 'canocox'?

HayWire
08-17-2018, 04:40 PM
welcome - You seem very kind. Are you a DJ?

Well thank you Mr Red I'm not a DJ but was stuck on a name when I joined years and was considering a career in music at the time. Considered asking the mods to change my name but I don't post enough for it to matter

Fat Elvis
08-17-2018, 06:13 PM

Yeah, I always enjoyed CD's takes.....

DaFace
08-17-2018, 06:16 PM
Gotcha. I'll shoot you a message to that address real quick with a new password. (The merged account will take on the password you have for the account you're keeping, so I can't use the password for canoworms as the one for cdcox). Once you reply to that to confirm you've received the new password, we'll do the merge.

Just to clarify, I sent this. So...respond to it. :)

cdcox
08-17-2018, 06:37 PM
Just to clarify, I sent this. So...respond to it. :)

Ok, got it.

DaFace
08-17-2018, 06:44 PM
Ok, got it.

Merge is complete. If you're seeing this and can't get logged back in, email me back.

cdcox
08-17-2018, 06:48 PM
Woo hoo!!

Thanks, DaFace. You're the best!

DaFace
08-17-2018, 06:50 PM
Woo hoo!!

Thanks, DaFace. You're the best!

:thumb:

HayWire
08-17-2018, 07:07 PM
Merge is complete. If you're seeing this and can't get logged back in, email me back.

Mod fail. I thought the new name was solid. Make it happen

Rain Man
08-17-2018, 08:38 PM
Mod fail. I thought the new name was solid. Make it happen

I'll be using it in the gladiatorial tournament if that helps.

cdcox
08-17-2018, 08:45 PM

LMAO

Simply Red
08-17-2018, 09:00 PM
LMAO

Hello seedy

HayWire
08-17-2018, 11:11 PM

I'm for it. Rain Man approved..this is better than Christmas morning

eDave
08-18-2018, 01:19 AM
Got damn I hate Buckethead. Fuck!

GloryDayz
08-18-2018, 07:14 AM
He left for good again. I forget what prompted it this time. Hopefully he’ll be back to entertain us with celebrity stories and spittle-spewing, profanity-laced outrage. He’s fun.He is indeed fun. I like that dude.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk