PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL Preseason Week 3 - Bengals @ Bills

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Cincy? dont give a damn about them, never have, never will

But much like the Browns, I've long felt kinda bad for the fiercely loyal, small market Bills fans... this Allen kid has apparently flashed some explosive arm talent in preseason, and boo all you want but I'm rooting for Philip Gaines up there, hoping he has earned a starting spot

Not exactly a marquee matchup, but is there really anything better on?

Fox @ 3pm central

NFL Gamecenter
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2018082651/2018/PRE3/Bengals@Bills?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2018082651#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Cord cutters click here
http://reddit.com/r/nflstreams

Bowser
08-26-2018, 12:57 PM
I will never cheer for Buffalo just for no other reason than their four straight failures in the Super Bowl, being a road block we couldn't get past back in the day, and Chris Berman's endless leg humping of everything Jim Kelly and Buffalo.

wazu
08-26-2018, 01:02 PM
I will never cheer for Buffalo just for no other reason than their four straight failures in the Super Bowl, being a road block we couldn't get past back in the day, and Chris Berman's endless leg humping of everything Jim Kelly and Buffalo.

I kinda like Buffalo. Their fans are routinely caught in acts of debauchery. They relentlessly root for a team that has ripped their hearts out time after time and never won it all. I can relate.

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 01:07 PM

The super bowl losses just make me feel bad for them, Norwood lost one for them and the Cowboys were simply unbeatable back then

I dont hold grudges against too many teams outside the AFCW, but if I was going to hold something against Buffalo... its knocking Joe Montana out of the championship game

We were thiiiiiis close

Bowser
08-26-2018, 01:07 PM
I kinda like Buffalo. Their fans are routinely caught in acts of debauchery. They relentlessly root for a team that has ripped their hearts out time after time and never won it all. I can relate.

They're like an upper class Browns franchise, lol.

But yeah, we can all relate with that, huh? :sulk:

TEX
08-26-2018, 01:47 PM
I HATE BOTH of those teams. I wouldn't care if someone blew up the stadium while they were playing. Well, yea I would, but you get my point...

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 01:49 PM
I HATE BOTH of those teams. I wouldn't care if someone blew up the stadium while they were playing. Well, yea I would, but you get my point...

Oh come now, just admit it... you're rooting for Gaines too, arent you? :D

TEX
08-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Oh come now, just admit it... you're rooting for Gaines too, arent you? :D

He's a good kid. I saw him play in college a lot (Got free tix to Rice games because nobody goes, so they give them away). I thought he would be serviceable in the NFL and I was "ok" the pick when KC drafted him, but felt it was a round early. So, yes - I am pulling for the kid. He is a very good person - just wasn't a good CB in KC.

But I still HATE HIS TEAM!

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 01:58 PM
He's a good kid. I saw him play in college a lot (Got free tix to Rice games because nobody goes, so they give them away). I thought he would be serviceable in the NFL and I was "ok" the pick when KC drafted him, but felt it was a round early. So, yes - I am pulling for the kid. He is a very good person - just wasn't a good CB in KC.

But I still HATE HIS TEAM!

Its pretty clear he was raised by some great parents, his mom is a class act

All he needs to do is improve his ball skills, and he still has the potential to be a starting caliber corner IMO

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 02:17 PM
:shake: cincys first offensive play is a 57 yard touchdown bomb, and I'm not sure... but the beaten CB may have been Gaines

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 02:20 PM
It wasnt Gaines, whew!

Buffalo now looking to apply some ground and pound, nice

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 02:31 PM
#28 Gaines isnt starting, but is getting some work in the nickel

staylor26
08-26-2018, 02:34 PM
#28 Gaines isnt starting, but is getting some work in the nickel

Only place he should’ve ever been playing IMO

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 02:37 PM
Only place he should’ve ever been playing IMO

Hard to argue with that

Pablo
08-26-2018, 02:37 PM
The Bills could have had Pat. Lol but they have an inferior model now.

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 02:40 PM

He is looking wildly inconsistent right now, under and overthrowing it all over the place

staylor26
Hard to argue with that

He was pretty solid at NB his rookie year. Between the knee injury and trying to play outside it’s easy to forget that.

staylor26
Better version of Mahomes they said

LMAO

pugsnotdrugs19
08-26-2018, 02:44 PM
Josh Allen will flash from time to time just as he has BUT I still have zero doubts that he will never be a good consistent QB in the league or at any level for that matter.. he’s far too inaccurate.

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 02:49 PM
Josh Allen will flash from time to time just as he has BUT I still have zero doubts that he will never be a good consistent QB in the league or at any level for that matter.. he’s far too inaccurate.

He has some nice athleticism though, pretty nifty scramble right there

pugsnotdrugs19
08-26-2018, 02:56 PM
He has some nice athleticism though, pretty nifty scramble right there

Definitely does, I’m just saying.. you can have a pitcher throwing 100 MPH but if he can’t consistently get it over the plate, he’ll never be very good. Just flashes. Lots of ups and downs.

That’s what Josh Allen will be. Ups and downs, and they won’t fix it either I doubt. This issue has been there since he first played QB.

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 03:00 PM
Bills gonna suck hard this year, they're being eaten alive on both sides of the ball

pugsnotdrugs19
08-26-2018, 03:00 PM
Bills gonna suck hard this year, they're being eaten alive on both sides of the ball

It’s too bad we don’t play them this year for once. :facepalm:

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 03:07 PM
Brian Daboll is still in the NFL, lulz

Pablo
08-26-2018, 03:10 PM
What a brutal display from the Bills so far.

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 03:11 PM
It’s too bad we don’t play them this year for once. :facepalm:

Right? they're gonna be genuine tomato can jobbers this year, havent seen them do a single thing well on either side of the ball

KChiefs1
08-26-2018, 03:46 PM
Josh Allen is not good.

KChiefs1
08-26-2018, 03:48 PM

Awful decision by the Bills but thank you!

KChiefs1
08-26-2018, 03:48 PM
Better version of Mahomes they said

LMAO

LMAO

Easy 6
08-26-2018, 03:50 PM
Ugh, that week 2 matchup at Pitt matchup is looking like a murderous day for our secondary if something doesnt change drastically

AB, Smith-Schuster, and the Washington kid? yikes...