PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Gladiator 2018 - Round 3, Match 8 - Beef Supreme versus cdcox

Rain Man
08-29-2018, 01:40 PM
Vote for the person that you think would win this match in a battle to death or submission. As background, assume that prior to the tournament you received 10 minutes of training on every weapon. The time listed is the amount of time before the match where you learn what the weaponry and venue is. All participants are handed their weapons at t=0 unless stated otherwise.

Venue - On the shoulder of a moderately busy 8-lane highway
Starting Distance - 149 feet

Beef Supreme

Main Weapon - Scalpel Bolas
Backup Weapon - None

Prep Time - 48 seconds
Special Factors - Dan Fouts and Randy Cross are doing a play by play of your battle, sitting at a table directly between the opponents. Whoever has the best weapon has an obligation to do the right thing before attacking their opponent.

cdcox

Main Weapon - 30-30 hunting rifle with scope and 8-round magazine
Backup Weapon - Bo Staff

Prep Time - 8 Minutes
Special Factors - Gets 2 special factors -

You're wearing a football helmet and a 40-lb. backpack of bricks that you can't remove

You're wearing an eye patch on your right eye, which you can't remove

Buehler445
08-29-2018, 01:43 PM
Cox in a walk.

Rain Man
08-29-2018, 01:45 PM
Cox in a walk.

It'll probably take a couple of shots or more to get Randy down. Plus, Fouts will scramble when Randy gets hit, so that'll take some aim with only one eye.

Easy 6
08-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Rifle > scalpel

Chiefs4TheWin
08-29-2018, 01:57 PM
I'm voting beef because Cox should use every single bullet on that announce team.

and lol Rainman that is a great special factor.

Rain Man
08-29-2018, 01:59 PM
I'm voting beef because Cox should use every single bullet on that announce team.

and lol Rainman that is a great special factor.

This is a very good point. cdcox should sacrifice himself and pump every bullet into that announcing team. Having the utmost confidence in cdcox's moral compass, I too will vote for Beef Supreme.

That reminds me of the scene in the office where Michael told Toby, "If I was in a room with you, Hitler, and Osama bin Laden, and I had a gun with two bullets, I would shoot you twice." That made me guffaw.

Sorce
08-29-2018, 02:25 PM
Are they on the same shoulder or opposite shoulders?

Rain Man
08-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Are they on the same shoulder or opposite shoulders?

Same shoulder. That way the motorists can just assume that it's road rage.

TLO
08-29-2018, 05:06 PM
BONE OF A LARGE APE?

cdcox
08-29-2018, 08:00 PM
My plan is to incapacitate Fouts and Cross, then put down Beef Supreme. I will then suplex my backpack of bricks onto the faces of the Cross and Fouts giving play-by-play and color commentary.

Buehler445
08-29-2018, 09:11 PM
My plan is to incapacitate Fouts and Cross, then put down Beef Supreme. I will then suplex my backpack of bricks onto the faces of the Cross and Fouts giving play-by-play and color commentary.

Wrong. The correct answer is shooting Beef in the face. Go get his scalpel, and flay those fucks game of Thrones style.

kysirsoze
08-29-2018, 10:46 PM
Special Factors - Dan Fouts and Randy Cross are doing a play by play of your battle, sitting at a table directly between the opponents. Whoever has the best weapon has an obligation to do the right thing before attacking their opponent.

LMAO

Best one yet. Holy shit.

Rain Man
09-02-2018, 03:46 PM
cdcox does the right thing, and has enough ammo left to also win the match. He moves on to Round 4.

Beef Supreme
09-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Rifle > scalpel

Scalpel "BOLA" dammit!!

I will ninja the shit out of this fight. ...ehh... who am I kidding.