H Dustin Colquitt

PR Tyreek Hill De'Anthony Thomas Tremon Smith

KR De'Anthony Thomas Tremon Smith

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-01-2018, 03:16 PM
First

Pitt Gorilla
09-01-2018, 03:17 PM
How do we get McGill back on the roster? Get rid of terrance Smith?

jjchieffan
09-01-2018, 03:18 PM
That's not right. First of all, Pringle went to IR. Secondly, where are Lucas and Ward?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-01-2018, 03:19 PM
I thought Amaro was in

notorious
09-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Cam Irving is our starting LG.

God help us.

saphojunkie
09-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Happy to see Pringle on the team.

JakeF
09-01-2018, 03:22 PM
McGloin? I can only think that they are planning on Litton making the practice squad when McGloin cannot. I would rather just carry 2 QBs on the roster with Litton on PS.

KChiefs1
Cam Irving is our starting LG.

God help Mahomes.

FYP

Chief Roundup
That's not right. First of all, Pringle went to IR. Secondly, where are Lucas and Ward?

It didn't format the way it was on Chiefs.com but Pringle is suppose to be under the Other column.

I didn't say it was perfect just what they put out as their depth chart. Not only where is Ward and Lucas but also Parker.

CapsLockKey
09-01-2018, 03:23 PM
That's not right. First of all, Pringle went to IR. Secondly, where are Lucas and Ward?And Parker

Chief Roundup
I thought Amaro was in

No he was cut.

JakeF
LG is a disaster, again.

notorious
09-01-2018, 03:25 PM
LG is a disaster, again.

What is the most 2nd most important thing to do for a young QB?

Protect him. Fuck me. Irving better play above his normal level.

TEX
09-01-2018, 03:26 PM
LG is a disaster, again.

Sure is. :shake:

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-01-2018, 03:28 PM

It's left guard, man. I wouldn't sweat it too much. Of course, having a shitty LG next to a shitty LT could be an issue...

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Parker not on that chart

JakeF
09-01-2018, 03:30 PM

We keep fucking around with the LG position. It's been like 4 years or something that we've left it a pile of shit. We should have kept Fulton and moved Morse to LG. Mitch Morse would be great at pulling and blocking the next level at LG. Fulton is fine is a phone booth, he can really set the point at center.

Chief Roundup
09-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Parker not on that chart

Yeah that was noted just as Lucas and Ward are not on there. Read the thread.

Easy 6
09-01-2018, 03:33 PM

Protect him. **** me. Irving better play above his normal level.

They're absolutely determined to shoehorn his ass onto that line, whether it makes any sense or not

I blame Andy Heck, that big, hamfaced geech

Halfcan
09-01-2018, 03:34 PM
The 2 biggest holes on the Chiefs.

LG Cam Erving Bryan Witzmann Kahlil McKenzie

RDE Allen Bailey Jarvis Jenkins

RunKC
09-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Terrance Smith made this roster? Did they not see how god awful he was?

FFS

notorious
09-01-2018, 03:36 PM
It's left guard, man. I wouldn't sweat it too much. Of course, having a shitty LG next to a shitty LT could be an issue...

Sigh.

I am doing my best not to sound like a Truefan. We get to find out if we were right about how a good QB improves his Oline play.

Mahomes natural scrambled and rolls to his right, so there is that.

Chief Roundup
09-01-2018, 03:37 PM

FFS

They chose him over Ukeme Eligwe probably because Smith is a ST player.

JakeF
09-01-2018, 03:38 PM
They're absolutely determined to shoehorn his ass onto that line, whether it makes any sense or not

I blame Andy Heck, that big, hamfaced geech
It's time for Andy heck to go. Our offensive line has never lived up to its talent level with him. Defensive line coaching looks like shit too.

jjchieffan
09-01-2018, 03:41 PM

It would be nice if KcKenzie was able to step in and take that LG position at some point this season, or in TC next season.Converting from defense to offense, I seriously doubt that it would happen this year, but I don't see anything else to be optimistic about.

KChiefs1
09-01-2018, 03:44 PM

CB opposite Fuller is a pretty big gaping hole too.

KChiefs1
09-01-2018, 03:45 PM

FFS

Toub

Easy 6
09-01-2018, 03:45 PM
It would be nice if KcKenzie was able to step in and take that LG position at some point this season, or in TC next season.Converting from defense to offense, I seriously doubt that it would happen this year, but I don't see anything else to be optimistic about.

His development cant happen soon enough

He needs to have some kind of magical epiphany where it all clicks for him... this year

Halfcan
09-01-2018, 03:46 PM

I agree, once he learns the offense, hopefully, the two speed bumps in front of him can be cut. That would be quite a draft steal if he pans out to be a starter.

Halfcan
09-01-2018, 03:52 PM
CB opposite Fuller is a pretty big gaping hole too.

Yep, I totally missed that. Biggest worry on the team if Nelson can't stay on the field. Nelson seems to have some talent but keeps getting banged up.

I don't have much faith in Scandrick. Even though it was his first game, he was toasted on a stutter step fake for a TD. Fingers-crossed Nelson plays well. :hmmm:

LCB Steven Nelson Orlando Scandrick

:eek:

HemiEd
09-01-2018, 03:56 PM
So Murray is the winner at safety from training camp and preseason? Guess he must have made some plays I missed.

Easy 6
09-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Yep, I totally missed that. Biggest worry on the team if Nelson can't stay on the field. Nelson seems to have some talent but keeps getting banged up.

I don't have much faith in Scandrick. Even though it was his first game, he was toasted on a stutter step fake for a TD. Fingers-crossed Nelson plays well. :hmmm:

LCB Steven Nelson Orlando Scandrick

:eek:

Wards gotta be enrolled in a crash course on this defense

I'm not big on Nelson at all, he seems like a hardworking type who is generally where he needs to be... but doesnt really have the talent to make anything happen in spite of that IMO

NJChiefsFan
09-01-2018, 04:02 PM
If we just had a damn number 2 corner and a healthy Berry I'd be pretty sold on this team considering what needed fixing.

TLO
09-01-2018, 04:03 PM
PRINGLE!

JakeF
09-01-2018, 04:07 PM
If we just had a damn number 2 corner and a healthy Berry I'd be pretty sold on this team considering what needed fixing.
So Marcus Peters and you're good then.

CasselGotPeedOn
09-01-2018, 04:18 PM
So Murray is the winner at safety from training camp and preseason? Guess he must have made some plays I missed.

Who sucked the least were the qualifications for starting at safety

KChiefs1
09-01-2018, 04:20 PM

Maybe we should trade for one? Hmmm

KChiefs1
09-01-2018, 04:21 PM
So Marcus Peters and you're good then.

Think the Rams would trade him?

RunKC
09-01-2018, 04:25 PM

He’s gotta be getting cut so Parker and Lucas can be on the team.

Berry
Lucas
Parker
Watts

JakeF
09-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Think the Rams would trade him?LMAO

Mecca
09-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Be surprised if they cut Murray he's a good special teams guy....Parker probably sees the starting gig.

Remember there are some borderline guys that could be cut like Terrence Smith, Jordan Devey etc.

Hammock Parties
09-01-2018, 05:25 PM
How long until Erving is benched and we scramble to sign the LG version of Orlando Scandrick?

I give it three games.

I can't BELIEVE we're putting this guy next to Fisher, who is already a goddamn clone of I-65 about 25% of the time.

jjchieffan
09-01-2018, 05:28 PM
I wonder if we might have one of, if not the youngest roster in the NFL. 9 rookies, and most of our players are on their first contract. The only players 30 or above are Colquitt 36, Henne 33, Jenkins and Devey, both at 30. That is a young team. Perfect for building a long term contender around Mahomes.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-01-2018, 05:30 PM
He’s gotta be getting cut so Parker and Lucas can be on the team.

Berry
Lucas
Parker
Watts

They’ll IR to return Sorensen and keep Murray

BryanBusby
09-01-2018, 05:30 PM
this roster has some pretty serious holes

jjchieffan
09-01-2018, 05:32 PM
How long until Erving is benched and we scramble to sign the LG version of Orlando Scandrick?

I give it three games.

I can't BELIEVE we're putting this guy next to Fisher, who is already a goddamn clone of I-65 about 25% of the time.

I wouldn't compare Fisher to Jordan Black(was he I-65?). He wasn't worthy of the number one overall pick, but he's been decent. Which is more than can be said for Black. But yeah, I don't see Erving working out. They talked about Wiley starting during the preseason. Maybe he will be the one to take that job.

Marcellus
09-01-2018, 05:33 PM
We be missing some WR.

jjchieffan
09-01-2018, 05:33 PM
this roster has some pretty serious holes

Yes, it does. But, as I just stated, we have 22 new players on this team. There wasn't a lot more that could be done in one offfseason. I'm sure that we will see more holes filled next offseason.

BryanBusby
09-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Yes, it does. But, as I just stated, we have 22 new players on this team. There wasn't a lot more that could be done in one offfseason. I'm sure that we will see more holes filled next offseason.
They could have signed a LG or a corner with the money they paid for a decoy at WR. Just saying.

RunKC
09-01-2018, 05:45 PM
They could have signed a LG or a corner with the money they paid for a decoy at WR. Just saying.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/19/chiefs-had-interest-in-bucs-center-ryan-jensen/amp/

jjchieffan
09-01-2018, 05:50 PM

Oh. You're one of the guys hating on the Watkins signing. Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see how it plays out. But I think it's going to be nice having a legit number 1 and number 2 receiver on the field. I can't remember the Chiefs ever having 2 real threats at receiver on the field together. Add in Travis Kelce and our riches at running back. Mahomes is being setup to succeed with all of those weapons. Yeah, a LG would have been nice. But who was available? I don't remember any good guards that we could have added.

BryanBusby
09-01-2018, 05:54 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/19/chiefs-had-interest-in-bucs-center-ryan-jensen/amp/
He or Morse would of been a much better option at LG than Erving.

Oh. You're one of the guys hating on the Watkins signing. Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see how it plays out. But I think it's going to be nice having a legit number 1 and number 2 receiver on the field. I can't remember the Chiefs ever having 2 real threats at receiver on the field together. Add in Travis Kelce and our riches at running back. Mahomes is being setup to succeed with all of those weapons. Yeah, a LG would have been nice. But who was available? I don't remember any good guards that we could have added.
I'm hating on it because they had David fucking Amerson penciled in as a starting corner and Erving as their LG. They needed to allocate those FA dollars a lot better.

That's why I hate it. Who gives a shit about all those weapons if Pat is on IR because we have an awful LG that gets him got?