PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Resurrect this thread in 3 years

Chiefs4TheWin
09-03-2018, 05:24 AM
Considering we raise threads from the dead a shit ton lately. Necro this son of a bitch in 3 years and see what an asshole, seem nice, 6000 year old earth person you were.

Make any prediction, prophecy, or general happenstance.

I need a FAX or Rainman endorsement or this is a fail thread deserving of hate :(

bevischief
09-03-2018, 07:51 AM
No crystal punger.

MTG#10
09-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Trump will still be POTUS.

Economy will still be thriving.

Chiefs still won't have a Lombardi.

Talisman
09-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Gene Wilder will still be dead.

FB fanatic
09-03-2018, 08:16 AM
The Chicago Bears will still suck.

BlackHelicopters
09-03-2018, 08:18 AM
John Goodman will die.

jjchieffan
09-03-2018, 08:23 AM
I predict that the Chiefs will have won a Superbowl
Pat Mahomes will have won league MVP
Bob Sutton will have retired and replaced by Ray Horton
Clay will have become the biggest Homer on the board
SDH will be dead because he forgot to breathe
Scientists will find evidence that the Earth is really 6000 years old and all of CP will still deny it.
Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid will still be unemployed.

RealSNR
09-03-2018, 08:50 AM
TLO is one of the dipshits who bumps threads.

I fucking hate that shit.

TLO
09-03-2018, 09:25 AM
TLO is one of the dipshits who bumps threads.

I ****ing hate that shit.

Hello. :D

Coochie liquor
09-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Scientists will find evidence that the Earth is really 6000 years old and all of CP will still deny it.

How come you deny what scientists say about the earths age then?

jjchieffan
09-03-2018, 10:17 AM
How come you deny what scientists say about the earths age then?

Because the Genesis history makes sense to me. I have been to the ark encounter and the creation museum in Kentucky. I have seen scientific evidence that supports Genesis. The theories currently being used by science to determine the age of the Earth are contradictory to proven science.

Coochie liquor
09-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Because the Genesis history makes sense to me. I have been to the ark encounter and the creation museum in Kentucky. I have seen scientific evidence that supports Genesis. The theories currently being used by science to determine the age of the Earth are contradictory to proven science.

So how old is Mars?

jjchieffan
09-03-2018, 10:27 AM
So how old is Mars?

I would say the same age as the the Earth. Genesis 1:1 says In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. Therefore, all of the universe would be the same age.

vailpass
09-03-2018, 10:27 AM
So how old is Mars?

LMAO

SuperBowl4
09-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Facebook and Twitter will no longer exist, Joe "you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist" Biden will be POTUS, and the US debt will be 35 TRILLION.

scho63
09-03-2018, 10:32 AM
I predict with 100 percent that I will be three years older and still posting on CP. (Unless I die of course)

SuperBowl4
09-03-2018, 10:36 AM
I predict with 100 percent that I will be three years older and still posting on CP. (Unless I die of course)Guess how many total posts you will have three years from now

FAX
09-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Mr. Iowanian has blown himself to bits trying to build a rocket out of scrap metal and 1972 Ford carburetors. His last words (spoken in a raspy mutter) were, "Screw that Tesla guy.".

That's honestly the only thing I'm pretty sure will happen.

FAXTRADOMUS

Simply Red
09-03-2018, 10:48 AM
we'll be fine. Write it down!

FAX
09-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Ah ... the mists are clearing once again ...

After years of frustration and fruitless searching, another assistant coach finds his father and it also turns out to be Sherman Smith.

FAXTRADOMUS

carcosa
09-03-2018, 11:05 AM

lmao

Pablo
09-03-2018, 11:11 AM
So how old is Mars?602 years old. If you cut it in half you can count the rings like a tree. Real facts from the Kentucky Noah's Ark Science and Boat Show.

scho63
09-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Guess how many total posts you will have three years from now

24,793 total posts

Simply Red
09-03-2018, 11:41 AM
lmao

lmao TWO!

listopencil
09-03-2018, 11:49 AM

Didn't that place get destroyed by flood?

FAX
09-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Ah ... the veil of secrets lifteth once more-eth ...

After two more assistant coaches claim Sherman Smith as their long-lost father, Smith goes off-grid under an assumed name.

FAXTRADOMUS

DrunkBassGuitar
09-03-2018, 12:06 PM
lmao it's been a long time since I've seen a good young earth creationist troll

Over Yonder
09-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Facebook and Twitter will no longer exist, Joe "you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist" Biden will be POTUS, and the US debt will be 35 TRILLION.

I don't have a clue what will happen between now and 06:24 AM Sept 3, 2021, but if Joe Biden is president, I will consider a career in anti-freeze taste testing :eek:

....and damn, I hope you are wrong about the national debt too (for clarification, I hope it's smaller than that) But I won't make any predictions that way. Politicians (I predict) will still like to buy votes with the good ole American credit card. Debt? Meh, pass it on down the line!! My kids and grand kids can deal with that :thumb:

Another prediction I hope I am wrong about is this....

...I predict the Chiefs will not have any new-found jewelry.... :(

Spott
09-03-2018, 12:20 PM
602 years old. If you cut it in half you can count the rings like a tree. Real facts from the Kentucky Noah's Ark Science and Boat Show.

If there’s one legitimate source of science, it’s religous zealots from the south.

KCUnited
09-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Aaron Craft will still be entering his senior year as point guard at Ohio State.

rushman
09-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Dow Jones hits 15,000 (just short of 26,000 now)

stumppy
09-03-2018, 12:38 PM

ROFL

They certainly wouldn't have an agenda.

kccrow
09-03-2018, 12:54 PM
I still won't have 10,000 posts.

Nailed it. 356 to go

vailpass
09-03-2018, 12:55 PM
ROFL

They certainly wouldn't have an agenda.

I can’t decide what’s better.

The fact that place actually exists.
The fact jjdinosaur actually went there.
The fact he not only admits he went there but cites it as an authoritative source in his Flinstone Theory.

Fire Me Boy!
09-03-2018, 01:02 PM

The fact he not only admits he went there but cites it as an authoritative source in his Flinstone Theory.Wait... He's serious?

vailpass
09-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Wait... He's serious?

As a heart attack.

Fire Me Boy!
09-03-2018, 01:05 PM
As a heart attack.:eek:

I was chuckling when I thought he was joking.

vailpass
09-03-2018, 01:09 PM
:eek:

I was chuckling when I thought he was joking.

There are threads a plenty with him defending his new earther beliefs. In truth I respect him for standing by his convictions. I know it’s not cool to persecute someone for their faith but it’s just so factually ridiculous that sometimes it’s hard to resist.

Rain Man
09-03-2018, 01:09 PM
Interesting fact about the Creation Museum. It wasn't built for that purpose. It started out as a Packard dealership, and as its environment changed it slowly evolved to its current use.

WhiteWhale
09-03-2018, 01:23 PM

"Because one story makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and the other requires me to learn stuff I'm too busy to learn."

I don't think you or Ken Hamm are qualified to talk about what is 'contradictory' to science, but carry on.

Rain Man
09-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Oh, and I endorse this thread if such a thing is really desired.

As for me, I'll write a missive to my current self. Here's what the Rain Man of 2018 is thinking about.

1. I believe that Patrick Mahomes II is a franchise quarterback in the making.

2. I would like to add some sort of secret passage to my house.

3. I would like to visit Greece.

4. I hope to see a cloned dinosaur within the next three years. One of those really big plant eaters.

5. I hope to have visited Connecticut within the next three years.

6. I'm hoping that the trend of women wearing jeans with big holes in them will be over in three years, and that bikinis will be everyday wear.

7. I sure hope I'm not still paying for cable TV three years from now.

8. I better not be over 190 pounds in three years.

stumppy
09-03-2018, 01:46 PM
There are threads a plenty with him defending his new earther beliefs. In truth I respect him for standing by his convictions. I know it’s not cool to persecute someone for their faith but it’s just so factually ridiculous that sometimes it’s hard to resist.

Up until he starts spouting off with his 'alternative science proof'.ROFL

kccrow
09-03-2018, 01:48 PM

As for me, I'll write a missive to my current self. Here's what the Rain Man of 2018 is thinking about.

4. I hope to see a cloned dinosaur within the next three years. One of those really big plant eaters.

6. I'm hoping that the trend of women wearing jeans with big holes in them will be over in three years, and that bikinis will be everyday wear.

No mention of ermines? I'm disappointed.

kccrow
09-03-2018, 01:55 PM

"Because one story makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and the other requires me to learn stuff I'm too busy to learn."

I don't think you or Ken Hamm are qualified to talk about what is 'contradictory' to science, but carry on.

I have absolutely no log in this fire, nor do I support one view or the other, but I'm curious what science the two of you support to refute his claim? I ask because I'm legitimately intrigued given that carbon-14 dating is only truly accurate for a few thousand years.

Tombstone RJ
09-03-2018, 02:00 PM

The fact he not only admits he went there but cites it as an authoritative source in his Flinstone Theory.

Macro evolution is a myth and completely unproven.

Tombstone RJ
09-03-2018, 02:03 PM
I have absolutely no log in this fire, nor do I support one view or the other, but I'm curious what science the two of you support to refute his claim? I ask because I'm legitimately intrigued given that carbon-14 dating is only truly accurate for a few thousand years.

There are like, 60 different ways of carbon dating, this alone proves it’s unreliable.

stumppy
09-03-2018, 02:05 PM
In 3 years the earth will be 4,543,000,003 years old.

Deberg_1990
09-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Tom Brady will still be playing. Book it

KCUnited
09-03-2018, 02:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RI7J6QN.gif

kysirsoze
09-03-2018, 02:14 PM

This is an overrated quality in a person. Of course, sometimes it's admirable. Most of the time it's just someone digging their heels in on the thing they were taught as children, regardless of evidence or reason.

DrunkBassGuitar
09-03-2018, 02:14 PM

Carbon isn't the only element used for dating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiometric_dating

Rain Man
09-03-2018, 02:15 PM
No mention of ermines? I'm disappointed.

Oh, jeepers. Yes, you're right.

9. At least one college or NFL team will have an Ermines nickname.

Baby Lee
09-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Interesting fact about the Creation Museum. It wasn't built for that purpose. It started out as a Packard dealership, and as its environment changed it slowly evolved to its current use.

You can tell by its vestigial tire balancing station

kccrow
09-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Carbon isn't the only element used for dating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiometric_dating

Even after taking chemistry in college, I was never convinced of the accuracy of half-lives. When I say that, we are considering things we cannot accurately observe and making assumptions. Every radioactive isotope is at some stage of decay. Say we are comparing samples of uranium. We may see that there is x number of uranium atoms and x number of lead atoms. We continue to take these samples. What we can say is that one sample may be more decayed than the other. We can also look at the septillion, decillion, or whatever quantity of atoms there are of uranium and watch how quickly those atoms decay over a small time period and get a relative rate of decay at that point in time. What we actually don't know is if that rate of decay is constant. We assume, for science, that this rate is constant using exponential distribution theory. It is not a fact and has never proven to be factual. For all we know, the rate of decay could be exponential (accelerating over time) and not constant. These isotopes could also have had periods of accelerated decay in the past and have now slowed down. What if uranium's actual half-life is 50,000 years and not 1.3 billion years? We have been observing this for what, 100 years?

Like I tried to project, I don't have an issue with belief in either case. I just question when people assume science is 100% accurate. I'd love to be convinced that it is, but I need alot more than a Wiki article rehashing the same theories I learned in college.

DrunkBassGuitar
09-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Even after taking chemistry in college, I was never convinced of the accuracy of half-lives. When I say that, we are considering things we cannot accurately observe and making assumptions. Every radioactive isotope is at some stage of decay. Say we are comparing samples of uranium. We may see that there is x number of uranium atoms and x number of lead atoms. We continue to take these samples. What we can say is that one sample may be more decayed than the other. We can also look at the septillion, decillion, or whatever quantity of atoms there are of uranium and watch how quickly those atoms decay over a small time period and get a relative rate of decay at that point in time. What we actually don't know is if that rate of decay is constant. We assume, for science, that this rate is constant using exponential distribution theory. It is not a fact and has never proven to be factual. For all we know, the rate of decay could be exponential (accelerating over time) and not constant. These isotopes could also have had periods of accelerated decay in the past and have now slowed down. What if uranium's actual half-life is 50,000 years and not 1.3 billion years? We have been observing this for what, 100 years?

Like I tried to project, I don't have an issue with belief in either case. I just question when people assume science is 100% accurate. I'd love to be convinced that it is, but I need alot more than a Wiki article rehashing the same theories I learned in college.

If you would like to dig deeper here is my textbook for P Chem. It will help you understand why it's not an assumption that decay is constant and not variable.

https://www.directtextbook.com/isbn/9780935702996

we don't "know" that atoms exist, but we have ample data to show that they most likely do exist and we do not have experimental data to show that the atomic model is inaccurate. same goes for radioactive decay of atomic nuclei.

Edit: Is decay constant? https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0969804317303822

vailpass
09-03-2018, 03:56 PM
Macro evolution is a myth and completely unproven.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4065

lewdog
09-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Religion....because thinking is hard.

SuperBowl4
09-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Tom Brady will still be playing. Book itMatt Cassel will be reunited with TB in NE only TB will be the backup giving way to the younger MC

vailpass
09-03-2018, 04:06 PM

Do you predict your affections for Ms. Ryder will still be going strong?

Chief Pagan
09-03-2018, 04:14 PM
we'll be fine. Write it down!

Simply Red will still be in denial, but we'll still love him anyway.

Nickhead
09-03-2018, 04:32 PM
clark hunt will trade mahomes by year 4 due to his constant kneeling in the huddle :D

Chiefs4TheWin
10-19-2019, 02:05 AM
Only two years to go. Get your predictions in!

carcosa
10-19-2019, 09:21 AM
The earth will be 6,003 years old!!!!!!

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-19-2019, 09:38 AM
Mahomes will come back from his injury in 2019 and lead the Chiefs down the stretch to an 11-5 winner and AFC West Champions. We then start the regular season revenge tour. We beat the Colts and get revenge in the Wild Card round at Arrowhead. We then travel to Houston and get revenge on the Texans to once again face NE in the AFCG Championship game. We get revenge for a bad call Dec. loss to New England and we are headed back to the Superbowl after 50 years.

After a thrilling win against Seattle in Miami, the Superbowl parade in KC dwarfs the 2015 Royals. We are WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Chiefs4TheWin
01-31-2020, 04:36 PM

Not bad so far JJ. Don't hold your breath on that 6k Earth <3. While we're here anyone else want to jump in on this time capsule?

Chiefs4TheWin
11-16-2022, 07:20 PM
I'm late on this by a year.

lcarus
11-16-2022, 07:25 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SecondaryDeadlyDrafthorse-size_restricted.gif

Rain Man
11-16-2022, 07:48 PM

Nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. Check the date, people. I nailed it.

This is true, because I would still like to add this. I haven't, though.

This is true, because I would still like to visit Greece.

I'm disappointed that this hasn't happened yet.

I'm disappointed that this hasn't happened yet.

I think the hole-riddled jeans have fallen out of style. We need to get Phase 2 underway now. I give myself half a point.

Ha! Victory! I am free of the tyranny of the cable company (other than internet).

Well, now I feel bad. But come on - I ended up working from home for most of that time. It's not really my fault.

Do you predict your affections for Ms. Ryder will still be going strong?

I didn't see this to respond to it, but I would have answered yes, and it is more true than ever.

I may need to do some research on this one. I have to think that it's true at this point.

HayWire
11-16-2022, 07:58 PM
I may need to do some research on this one. I have to think that it's true at this point.

Ermine Academy in the UK. I'd give you at minimum half a point

HayWire
11-16-2022, 08:01 PM
https://i.ibb.co/d24mGnP/download.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

scho63
11-16-2022, 08:05 PM
24,793 total posts

I've been a busy little fucker since this thread. o:-)

Rain Man
11-16-2022, 08:06 PM
Ermine Academy in the UK. I'd give you at minimum half a point

I knew that success would be ours! Thank you!

Jewish Rabbi
11-16-2022, 08:12 PM

Damn I almost forgot about this fag does he actually still post

scho63
11-16-2022, 08:12 PM
Some nice predictions in this thread.

tyecopeland
11-16-2022, 08:15 PM

Facebook is meta. Twitter might be collapsing. Joe Biden is president and the US debt is over 31 trillion.

Not bad.

scho63
11-16-2022, 08:15 PM
Damn I almost forgot about this bundle of sticks does he actually still post

M.I.A. or back as mult.

Believe he is no longer around.

Pablo
11-16-2022, 08:18 PM
Damn I almost forgot about this bundle of sticks does he actually still post

He killed himself for being the worst at predicting the future

RIP

tyecopeland
11-16-2022, 08:19 PM

First two and a half were good. 4th one seems spot on. 5 is dead to CP anyway. Let's just ignore 6. 7 was solid besides Reid being partially employed in the interim.

scho63
11-16-2022, 08:19 PM

Your new username shall be:

NOSTRADUMASS

You are hearby crowned the royal prognosticator and soothsayer of all things CP and the Chiefs. :hail:

Please use these new powers with great care.

Pablo
11-16-2022, 08:21 PM
Lololol JJ really predicted scientists would find evidence the earth is 6000 years old???

He believes in science??

scho63
11-16-2022, 08:22 PM

YOU ARE NOSTRADUMASS JR.

You fill in when NOSTRADUMASS is ill or cannot fulfill his duties.

lewdog
11-16-2022, 08:29 PM
The Earth is now 6,004 years old.

TwistedChief
11-16-2022, 08:50 PM
JJ hit on almost everything else.

Evolution or not the dude knows Chiefs football.

smithandrew051
11-16-2022, 08:58 PM
In 3 years, the KC Chiefs will be my favorite professional football team

Jewish Rabbi
11-16-2022, 09:19 PM
In 3 years, the KC Chiefs will be my favorite professional football team

Okay we will have to revisit this one for sure!!!

Titty Meat
11-16-2022, 09:21 PM
I'm still 4 inches

Coochie liquor
11-16-2022, 10:05 PM
I'm still 4 inches ROCK HARD

FYP Billay!!o:-)

Titty Meat
11-16-2022, 10:11 PM
FYP Billay!!o:-)

How do you know? Bump this comment in 4 years

SuperBowl4
11-17-2022, 02:10 AM
Facebook and Twitter will no longer exist, Joe "you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist" Biden will be POTUS, and the US debt will be 35 TRILLION.I'm 50/50! :evil:

ROYC75
11-17-2022, 02:30 AM
I'm still 4 inches

That's inward, correct?

RaidersOftheCellar
11-17-2022, 05:27 AM
In three years:

Russell Wilson will still be Denver’s starting QB.

Nathaniel Hackett will be sacking groceries at HyVee.

George Paton will be crying in his beer.

“Mahomesian” will officially enter the lexicon of every American household.

smithandrew051
11-17-2022, 10:07 AM
Okay we will have to revisit this one for sure!!!

“Alexa, set a reminder to double check my favorite professional football team in 3 years”

Molitoth
11-17-2022, 10:27 AM

lol... dayyum...

KChiefs1
11-17-2022, 11:37 AM

https://media4.giphy.com/media/rTbCwVwofxcic/giphy.gif