PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rapoport: Berry "seems a little different... seems not quite right"

Quesadilla Joe
09-06-2018, 02:02 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The murky status of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> star S Eric Berry (heel) is concerning as he missed another day of practice. This bears watching. <a href="https://t.co/N8Z0e1bjcn">pic.twitter.com/N8Z0e1bjcn</a></p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1037785581995130880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 6, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Franchise
09-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Needed another thread?

MTG#10
09-06-2018, 02:04 PM
As long as he's back for the Superbowl we're fine.

TLO
09-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Well heel!

Mecca
09-06-2018, 02:14 PM
I like how this has turned into a debate on if the trainers suck seeing as Conley is back already...

Quesadilla Joe
09-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Needed another thread?

I thought a Berry update from someone other than Reid was thread worthy. I mean, Reid hasn't been very specific about the injury for a month now.

Shoes
09-06-2018, 02:16 PM
I haven't been following the Berry injury as closely as others- is this the same leg that Berry ruptured his achilles on or the other foot?

Rausch
09-06-2018, 02:18 PM
I haven't been following the Berry injury as closely as others- is this the same leg that Berry ruptured his achilles on or the other foot?

Nope, the other foot.

Rausch
09-06-2018, 02:20 PM
I like how this has turned into a debate on if the trainers suck seeing as Conley is back already...

Big shocker - the treatments he went through destroy muscle tissue over time.

It may or may not be related...

Red Dawg
09-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Put him on IR.

notorious
09-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Fucked.

TRR
09-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Nope, the other foot.

Asked in the other thread...where was this confirmed?

Eleazar
09-06-2018, 02:34 PM
who is Trophy Head there on the left?

SuperBowl4
09-06-2018, 02:36 PM
I wish we still had DJ. At least he could play.

chiefzilla1501
09-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Worried but not in panic mode yet.

Berrys two injuries were first game of the season. He's coming off of recovery from that very injury. I'm not in a rush to "win now" this season. I don't mind sitting him a few games, then playing limited minutes until we're 100% sure he's fully ready.

But the mystery behind it definitely worries me.

ptlyon
09-06-2018, 02:38 PM
DOOMED

notorious
09-06-2018, 02:39 PM
How many games has he played vs. missed in his career?

The guy is a baller, but JFC.

ROYC75
09-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Needed another thread?

Of course, the other one was losing it's fire and hate!

Jewish Rabbi
09-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Needed another thread?

Quesadilla thinks so, if the other thread gets to 10,000 posts Eric Berry will automatically intercept every pass!

ROYC75
09-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Put him on IR.

Can we NP you?

No Posting!

loochy
09-06-2018, 03:02 PM
But the mystery behind it definitely worries me.

I don't think it's really a mystery...it's probably just not healing quickly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
09-06-2018, 03:03 PM

So Houston and Berry together have 175 million dollars of contract, something like that...they've played 34 games together out of a possible 80.

loochy
09-06-2018, 03:05 PM
So Houston and Berry together have 175 million dollars of contract, something like that...they've played 34 games together out of a possible 80.

Sounds like a wise set of investments to me! When can we sign JJ Watt?
Posted via Mobile Device

Spott
09-06-2018, 03:06 PM
As long as he's back for the Superbowl we're fine.

I’m sure he’ll have access to a tv when it comes around.

chiefzilla1501
09-06-2018, 03:07 PM
I don't think it's really a mystery...it's probably just not healing quickly.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree. But isn't there some small chance that this is the Chiefs being super super cautious just because it's happened twice before? Just trying to be optimistic. I just want to know if this is an every year thing now or if maybe if we let this heal all the way through, maybe we reduce the risk of long term injury.

stevieray
09-06-2018, 03:14 PM

damn.

Red Dawg
09-06-2018, 03:19 PM
How bad is our freaking luck. Playoff losses all the time and big contracts for nothing. 50 years and not one SB trophy. Its sad really sad.

ROYC75
09-06-2018, 03:21 PM

This has sucked the life out of the teams past, time to correct it this year!

Red Dawg: Get out there and play you broke dick money hungry criminals taking Clarks money! You lousy bastards! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Deberg_1990
09-06-2018, 03:27 PM
draft his replacement in 2019?

Red Dawg
09-06-2018, 03:28 PM
I never said any of that shit in your sig.

BlackOp
09-06-2018, 03:28 PM

And people were saying how stupid the Raiders were for not paying Mack $24 million..

Mega non-QB deals arent worth the risk...especially if they have an injury history. If they go down..you're pretty much screwed.

loochy
09-06-2018, 03:36 PM
I agree. But isn't there some small chance that this is the Chiefs being super super cautious just because it's happened twice before? Just trying to be optimistic. I just want to know if this is an every year thing now or if maybe if we let this heal all the way through, maybe we reduce the risk of long term injury.

I doubt it'll be yearly...odds are that it has something to do with not playing real footabll for a couple of years and just being out of game shape. Have you ever come back from a major injury? You get lots of little niggly type things for a while until you get right.
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackOp
09-06-2018, 03:46 PM
I doubt it'll be yearly...odds are that it has something to do with not playing real footabll for a couple of years and just being out of game shape. Have you ever come back from a major injury? You get lots of little ****ly type things for a while until you get right.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thing is...Berry has had a "heel issue" even before his Achilles tear. It sounds like a chronic situation...which I'm sure having chemo didn't help.

FAX
09-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Rapoport (sp?) is basically the Rona Barrett of the NFL. Tune in tomorrow for more gossip.

Still, it is a well-known factoid that the heel bone is connected to the playoff bone which is connected to the Lombardi bone.

FAX

Coogs
09-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Thing is...Berry has had a "heel issue" even before his Achilles tear. It sounds like a chronic situation...which I'm sure having chemo didn't help.

This is from Sam Millinger on the 14th of August:

In the opener, Berry’s left Achilles tendon ruptured. Let’s stress it was not the same heel that bothered him in camp, but these things can be interrelated — compensate for one, put extra stress on the other.

Here we are a year later, and Berry is again missing time with soreness on the same heel that troubled him during last year’s camp.

Simply Red
09-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Should I message him on Facebook again?

farmerchief
09-06-2018, 05:11 PM
He needs to get a hold of Peyton and shoot some of those stem cells in to the area, will improve quickly!

notorious
09-06-2018, 05:21 PM

Oh my.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/14aUO0Mf7dWDXW/giphy.gif

ThaVirus
09-06-2018, 05:23 PM

Bob Sanders 2.0

rabblerouser
09-06-2018, 05:25 PM
I doubt it'll be yearly...odds are that it has something to do with not playing real footabll for a couple of years and just being out of game shape. Have you ever come back from a major injury? You get lots of little ****ly type things for a while until you get right.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's missed the past MONTH of practice.

Only an idiot would rush him out onto the field for opening day.

OldSchool
09-06-2018, 05:37 PM

ROFL

Oh how dependable these "stars" are.

ROYC75
09-06-2018, 05:46 PM
I never said any of that shit in your sig.

Well not yet,but to the comment in question and based on your recent comments,feelings I have faith in your abilities too. I would bet you either thought of something along the lines or wanted to type it.

My Sig, naw that was John Lennon.

Baby Lee
09-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Bob Sanders 2.0

minus

https://www.footballbuzz.club/image/cache/catalog/rings/NFL-2006-Super-Bowl-XLI-Indianapolis-Colts-Championship-Ring-0-960x960.jpg

Marcellus
09-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Did Rappaport call Parker our big FA addition a few years ago?

Simply Red
09-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Rapoport (sp?) is basically the Rona Barrett of the NFL. Tune in tomorrow for more gossip.

Still, it is a well-known factoid that the heel bone is connected to the playoff bone which is connected to the Lombardi bone.

FAX

Throws crap at the wall hoping it sticks. You're correct sir.

rabblerouser
09-06-2018, 06:33 PM
How bad is our freaking luck. Playoff losses all the time and big contracts for nothing. 50 years and not one SB trophy. Its sad really sad.
It's not 'bad luck'; we always drafted/kept the wrong people.

Todd Blackledge over Dan Marino or Jim Kelly = FAIL, Marino and Kelly went to 5 combined Super Bowls

Elvis Grbac over Rich Gannon, and even though Gannon wants to stay in KC, the Chiefs cut him loose. Gannon wins the MVP and takes the Raiders to the SB, and Grbac retired within 3 years.

They took Larry Johnson...with Troy Polamalu still on the board.

Doug Pedersen won one in Phily last year with a guy who was our BACKUP the year before - Figure THAT one out.

None of those were "luck".

Bad decisions, hombre.

PAChiefsGuy
09-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Bob Sanders 2.0

Horrible comparison. I don't remember Bob Sanders ever getting cancer do you?

Skyy God
09-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Well, sure

Both his dick and Achilles are broken.

BossChief
09-06-2018, 07:42 PM
Rappaport is actually very well connected.

I hate to say it, but Berry is probably close to the end of his career. When that Achilles pops, it might be injury settlement time.

ThaVirus
09-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Horrible comparison. I don't remember Bob Sanders ever getting cancer do you?

No but I do remember him struggling to stay on the field while being fucking incredible when he actually did make it out there.

Titty Meat
09-06-2018, 07:56 PM
He needs to retire

Chiefspants
09-06-2018, 08:01 PM
John Dorsey should be fired over this.

OKchiefs
09-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Rappaport is actually very well connected.

I hate to say it, but Berry is probably close to the end of his career. When that Achilles pops, it might be injury settlement time.

Rapaport doesn't know shit here. I'm as pessimistic as anyone about this situation, but he's grasping.

Coach
09-06-2018, 10:05 PM
John Dorsey should be fired over this.

What does Dorsey have to do anything with this? EB was drafted by Pioli.

PAChiefsGuy
09-06-2018, 10:29 PM
No but I do remember him struggling to stay on the field while being ****ing incredible when he actually did make it out there.

If a player is injury prone then it is the responsibility of our HC and GM to recognize it and cut them or not offer them a mega-deal.

I'm not going to get mad at a player for getting injured. That is not under their control. It's the NFL.. Shit happens.

Chiefspants
09-06-2018, 10:46 PM
What does Dorsey have to do anything with this? EB was drafted by Pioli.

He was also heavily criticized for taking the position that the Chiefs have an insurance policy on Berry’s new contract.

Those negotiations were among what Clark cited when firing Dorsey.

dlphg9
09-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Rapaport doesn't know shit here. I'm as pessimistic as anyone about this situation, but he's grasping.

You're literally the biggest whiniest pessimistic bitch on this site.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Troll piece of garbage

suzzer99
09-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Berry: ACL, achilles
DJ: achilles
Justin Houston: ongoing injuries ever since big contract
Kelce: concussion in playoff game
JC: two ACLs, concussion in playoff game
Flowers: concussion in playoff game
Trent Green: multiple concussions
Priest Holmes: injuries that paved the way for LJ
LJ: can't remember, injuries?
Maclin: non-stop injuries
Poe: wasn't he out for a year?
Brandon Albert: always struggling with injuries
Bowe: injured in playoff game
Ford: constantly injured
Chris Jones: injured in playoff game
Bailey: injured for a season
Nunes-Roaches: injured I think?
DAT: injury mess
McCluster: always injured
Ware: injured a lot
West: injured a lot

Who am I forgetting?

I swear since mid-2000s we have to be the most injured team in the league, especially before and during playoff games. The only ones never injured were Cassel and Smith.

Bump
09-06-2018, 11:25 PM
And people were saying how stupid the Raiders were for not paying Mack $24 million..

Mega non-QB deals arent worth the risk...especially if they have an injury history. If they go down..you're pretty much screwed.

that strategy has worked pretty well for the Patriots. They never seem to keep anyone other than Tom Brady. But they do seem to find a way to replace them with solid players.

MotherfuckerJones
09-06-2018, 11:41 PM
that strategy has worked pretty well for the Patriots. They never seem to keep anyone other than Tom Brady. But they do seem to find a way to replace them with solid players.

This has been the problem not the contracts. Dorsey couldn’t add impact defenders via the draft outside of 2 players, one of which is in LA now. Hopefully, Veach can draft better and sign guys to extensions a year early instead of a year late.

Coach
09-06-2018, 11:45 PM
He was also heavily criticized for taking the position that the Chiefs have an insurance policy on Berry’s new contract.

At the time, yeah, but I also see his point of view, that he was trying to protect the franchise.

That was on EB being insulted and threw a fit about it, and Clark had to step in and get rid of that.

At least that's what is being discussed here as far as I know. I would be hesitant to offer a big contract on a player who was coming back from cancer, without any kind of protection in return.

In hindsight, Dorsey was correct on his thinking at the time.

CoMoChief
09-07-2018, 12:29 AM
This has been the problem not the contracts. Dorsey couldn’t add impact defenders via the draft outside of 2 players, one of which is in LA now. Hopefully, Veach can draft better and sign guys to extensions a year early instead of a year late.

Thank God we traded Peters for peanuts and didn't draft a CB early to replace him with, but instead drafted a fat slow out of position project. Then gives contract extension to OL that shouldn't even be on this team and had the worst preseason out of everyone not named Amerson. What good is versatility when you're fucking terrible at everything?

And Watkins better have a near 1000yd season at min to justify his overpaid ass. He looked lost in preseason, but we don't know if they were running plays for him or not, for now I'll give him that benefit of the doubt.

So far I'm not liking Veach one fucking bit. I think he had a shitty draft outside of the Watts pick, and his signings have been shit.

And if both Justin Houston and Eric Berry don't turn out good seasons this yr, then it's time for the Chiefs to move on from them both and get what they can out of them.

Demonpenz
09-07-2018, 12:34 AM
I will say this about berry, there is no doubt he wants to play and smash faces. He has a huge heart and sells out to be a thumper when called upon

Mecca
09-07-2018, 04:02 AM
They can't move on from Berry even if they want to, his contract would kill their cap. Also there is no way he's going to retire either because the Chiefs would want some of his money back, we are stuck with this guy for at least 2-3 more years at minimum regardless of what he does.

Let's also remember teams that walk on dudes like New England does have a hall of fame QB. When Alex Smith is your QB you have to have other elite players or you have no chance.

rabblerouser
09-07-2018, 05:11 AM

if you guys are going to talk about this, at least get the story straight :

Dorsey wanted EB to pay the $2m premium on an insurance policy for the Chiefs.

EB balked - if the Chiefs wanted the insurance policy, they could pay for it themselves.

And they did.

And we have NO IDEA what kind of money the Chiefs get back everytime Berry misses a game, so speculating is futile.

^real talk.

rabblerouser
09-07-2018, 05:28 AM

EB balked - if the Chiefs wanted the insurance policy, they could pay for it themselves.

And they did.

And we have NO IDEA what kind of money the Chiefs get back everytime Berry misses a game, so speculating is futile.

^real talk.

Chiefs Moon
09-07-2018, 06:02 AM
Berry probably isn't injured. It sounds like a chronic problem-- a condition. Possibly an easily triggered tendonitis. Maybe KU Med can figure out how to strengthen a permanently weakened part of the body, but that seems unlikely. Whether it's genetic, a result of Berry's cancer treatments, or both, it probably isn't going away. It would be shocking at this point if EB played out his contract as an every week starter. Berry's contract coincides with Mahomes' window of a low-paying rookie contract. That's a shame. If Berry retired and it saved the Chiefs cap money, the Chiefs could invest the savings in Berry's foundation and Berry could help the team with cap relief. He's been paid a ton of money for the games played. And that's a shame, too. What a phenomenal talent.

BigRedChief
09-07-2018, 06:08 AM

And they did.

^real talk.That helps Hunt. Who gives a shit that Hunt gets more money in his pocket. The Berry money still counts against the cap and doesn't allow us to get more talent.Thats what we care about.

Mecca
09-07-2018, 06:09 AM
Berry probably isn't injured. It sounds like a chronic problem-- a condition. Possibly an easily triggered tendonitis. Maybe KU Med can figure out how to strengthen a permanently weakened part of the body, but that seems unlikely. Whether it's genetic, a result of Berry's cancer treatments, or both, it probably isn't going away. It would be shocking at this point if EB played out his contract as an every week starter. Berry's contract coincides with Mahomes' window of a low-paying rookie contract. That's a shame. If Berry retired and it saved the Chiefs cap money, the Chiefs could invest the savings in Berry's foundation and Berry could help the team with cap relief. He's been paid a ton of money for the games played. And that's a shame, too. What a phenomenal talent.

That is in no way shape or form ever going to happen. If you think he's giving money back..right.

BigRedChief
09-07-2018, 06:12 AM
Berry probably isn't injured. It sounds like a chronic problem-- a condition. Possibly an easily triggered tendonitis. Maybe KU Med can figure out how to strengthen a permanently weakened part of the body, but that seems unlikely. Whether it's genetic, a result of Berry's cancer treatments, or both, it probably isn't going away. It would be shocking at this point if EB played out his contract as an every week starter. Berry's contract coincides with Mahomes' window of a low-paying rookie contract. That's a shame. If Berry retired and it saved the Chiefs cap money, the Chiefs could invest the savings in Berry's foundation and Berry could help the team with cap relief. He's been paid a ton of money for the games played. And that's a shame, too. What a phenomenal talent.If its something chronic and he's doing everything he can to get onto the field, and the Chiefs agree, why should he just give back the money?

Chiefs Moon
09-07-2018, 06:23 AM
If its something chronic and he's doing everything he can to get onto the field, and the Chiefs agree, why should he just give back the money?

If it's chronic and it prevents EB from practicing and playing most games, it's time to retire. Taking a roster spot as a largely unavailable player is not helping the team. EB and the Chiefs will know this season if that's the case. I hope not. He's an incredible player when available.

Lzen
09-07-2018, 07:22 AM

I posted this is another thread but I think it's worth repeating. Berry got his knee taken out by a dirty Bills receiver in the first game of the season in 2011. That put him on IR for the season. In 2014(?) he got cancer and missed the final 6 games. Last year, he got injured in game one and missed the whole year. That, to me, does not say injury prone. The dirty hit to his knee by Bills player would have taken out any player. And then cancer. Not made of glass like so many Chicken Littles are making it out to be.

But just to answer your question, he's played in 87 regular season games and missed 40.

notorious
09-07-2018, 07:30 AM
I posted this is another thread but I think it's worth repeating. Berry got his knee taken out by a dirty Bills receiver in the first game of the season in 2011. That put him on IR for the season. In 2014(?) he got cancer and missed the final 6 games. Last year, he got injured in game one and missed the whole year. That, to me, does not say injury prone. The dirty hit to his knee by Bills player would have taken out any player. And then cancer. Not made of glass like so many Chicken Littles are making it out to be.

But just to answer your question, he's played in 87 regular season games and missed 40.

I will never forget that dirty hit. That piece of shit should have been dealt with.

Chiefspants
09-07-2018, 07:43 AM
In hindsight, Dorsey was correct on his thinking at the time.

Agreed. Had no issue with Dorsey's position or our effort to resign Berry - but Clark citing these negotiations as a major factor in firing Dorsey is problematic concerning Clark's oversight, imo.

Buckweath
09-07-2018, 07:52 AM
You guys need to stop with the fallacy that Dorsey was anything other than outstanding at drafting during his time with the Chiefs. You always have to look at the overall record.

I have even seen fans of our division rivals admit such.

TEX
09-07-2018, 07:58 AM
Honestly, this is no surprise. IMO it would be more of a surprise if he had been fine all preseason and ready to play. The Chiefs need to plan to go through the early season without Berry and in doing so they are closer to finding a serviceable a solution. If he cant play - rest him till he can and dont even talk about when / if he can come back, until he actually can. The week - to - week - is - Berry- going - to - play - watch, is not any way to go through the season. Just move on and try and find solutions with what you have.

Baby Lee
09-07-2018, 08:02 AM
2018 Chiefs fight song!!

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O8dYKhycTH8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FloridaMan88
09-07-2018, 08:44 AM
Eric Berry is approaching Priest Holmes territory in terms of mystery/lingering injury.

TEX
09-07-2018, 09:04 AM
Eric Berry is approaching Priest Holmes territory in terms of mystery/lingering injury.

Exactly the case.

staylor26
09-07-2018, 09:09 AM

He’lol be eating nachos on Sunday

TEX
09-07-2018, 09:14 AM
He’lol be eating nachos on Sunday

:clap: ROFL

OKchiefs
09-07-2018, 09:24 AM
I think it's best to just not count on ever getting any significant production from him. If we do then wonderful, but I wouldn't count on it. We should hope Watts develops quickly and that Eric Murray pulls his head out of his ass ASAP. Safety is just as big of a hole as cornerback for next year, as we don't have a single dependable player at the position. Eric Berry is a sunk cost, nothing can be done about that until MAYBE 2020.

lcarus
09-07-2018, 09:26 AM
I will never forget that dirty hit. That piece of shit should have been dealt with.

Agreed. Same with the dirty hit on Trent Green. I don't even think it was flagged.

OKchiefs
09-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Agreed. Same with the dirty hit on Trent Green. I don't even think it was flagged.

Stevie Johnson and Shawne Merriman. Fuck those two. I hope they get AIDS.

Mecca
09-07-2018, 10:11 AM
That Trent Green play is a completely and total example of why if you are going to slide you don't wait till the last second.

ROYC75
09-07-2018, 10:31 AM
2018 Chiefs fight song!!

<iframe width="789" height="444" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O8dYKhycTH8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's not a song, maybe a Title or Banner to hang?

This is a theme song for the whiners about EB and the D for the year!, Well, maybe for all of us once the season starts?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N6uEMOeDZsA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
09-07-2018, 10:36 AM
DOOMEDhttps://media0.giphy.com/media/HUkOv6BNWc1HO/giphy.gif

crayzkirk
09-07-2018, 10:37 AM

Maybe it's not all luck...

OKchiefs
09-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Unsurprisingly, Berry isn't practicing again.

ROYC75
09-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Unsurprisingly, Berry isn't practicing again.

That does it, all the people betting the over/under is thrilled, "it's over"!

OKchiefs
09-07-2018, 10:56 AM
The only positive here is that, assuming the coaching staff isn't completely stupid, they have to expect Berry to be back by week 4 or 5 at the absolute latest. If not, they would have put Berry on PUP/IR to save a roster spot for the time being.

ROYC75
09-07-2018, 11:01 AM
BTW: Source?

Or just a comment?

OKchiefs
09-07-2018, 11:04 AM
BTW: Source?

Or just a comment?

Twitter, sorry.

https://twitter.com/adamteicher/status/1038107775765827586?s=19

PmCakes
09-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately becoming a waste of money... when can we dump him for cap relief?

Watkins and Berry contracts look pretty bad right now

kgrund
09-07-2018, 11:13 AM

Watkins contract WAY better compared to Berry's. That thing is a jail sentence.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-07-2018, 11:15 AM
I don’t care if he doesn’t play if it means better in the long term.

I’m just nervous that it doesn’t matter either way.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-07-2018, 11:17 AM
I see "troll" people. Time to flush some turds...

ROYC75
09-07-2018, 11:17 AM

2020 or 2021 based on his production! :)

OKchiefs
09-07-2018, 11:32 AM

Seriously? Watkins hasn't even played a down yet. Slow your roll.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Keanu Neal tore his ACL last night. Brutal.

Titty Meat
09-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Keanu Neal tore his ACL last night. Brutal.

They probably regret letting Parker go. That Kazee dude showed out tho

lcarus
09-07-2018, 02:32 PM
That Trent Green play is a completely and total example of why if you are going to slide you don't wait till the last second.

Then 2 years later he goes low to block a 300 pound lineman and gets kneed the fuck out. Green really knew how to get his head obliterated.

GloryDayz
09-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Because Chiefs...

And ya know what, if the team (players, coaches, and management) doesn't care about their star not playing and being a huge hit in terms of cash, who are we to care?

alpha_omega
09-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Rapoport (sp?) is basically the Rona Barrett....

Ha. Totally forgot about her. Nice flashback.

Titty Meat
09-07-2018, 10:13 PM
I don’t care if he doesn’t play if it means better in the long term.

I’m just nervous that it doesn’t matter either way.

Ya kinda wonder why they didnt put him on PUP. Would have gave them an extra roster spot.

MotherfuckerJones
09-07-2018, 10:41 PM
You guys need to stop with the fallacy that Dorsey was anything other than outstanding at drafting during his time with the Chiefs. You always have to look at the overall record.

I have even seen fans of our division rivals admit such.

Oh was he? He sure let the defense go to shit. Outside of Jones and Peters (whoa is gone), who did he draft that’s any good? Sure sounds like Peters was even Ballard’s guy.

MotherfuckerJones
09-07-2018, 10:41 PM

Alex definitely did that a time or three