PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs -- Peter prediction game Rams vs Chiefs in Super Bowl LIII?

Simply Red
09-07-2018, 12:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Fm7ornZGM8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry if repost.

SuperBowl4
09-07-2018, 12:04 PM
Mahomes vs. Peters = CHIEFS WIN!!

MMXcalibur
09-07-2018, 12:14 PM
This would require the defense to be not shitty.
I don't see them being not shitty.

SuperBowl4
09-07-2018, 12:56 PM
I don't see them being not shitty.It will be like the old Don Coryell days when he coached the Chargers

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2018, 01:00 PM
All we got to do is run right and it's a free no tackle zone all the way to the end zone.

Strongside
09-07-2018, 01:15 PM

Nah, not really.

In today's NFL, you just need a good offense and the refs will take care of the rest.

Red Dawg
09-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Us in the SB this year ain't happening.

hometeam
09-07-2018, 01:22 PM
I mean, for once its nice to have a nuthanger but Schrager has been gobblin mahomes knob like a crack whore for her next fix

Pasta Little Brioni
09-07-2018, 01:23 PM
SR, I had a vision of this!

Dayze
09-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Chiefs have probably a 10-15% chance of going to the SB.

Their defense is going to fail spectacularly, and there will be many games I think where both the offense and defense fail. And the playoffs will only be worse (assuming we even get there) with regard to the defense.

I'm mainly watching this year to see how the offense is with a new QB; and watching / hoping to see our QB progress before our eyes.

kccrow
09-07-2018, 01:54 PM
And I thought there were alot of homers on this BB. Damn Peter... damn... I'm not even sure to expect the playoffs. So much has to go so right... Mahomes doesn't make alot of 1st-year starter mistakes... defense doesn't suck ass because the secondary is total shit... the refs actually don't fist us...

Simply Red
09-07-2018, 02:22 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2isk177.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
09-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Bigger butt fucking moron....

TuckRedDawgDaddy
CaseofdildosJoe
OkQueef

FAX
09-07-2018, 03:26 PM
I mean, for once its nice to have a nuthanger but Schrager has been gobblin mahomes knob like a crack whore for her next fix

He's gone a little mad, that is true, Mr. hometeam.

But as far as I'm concerned, I prefer that to completely ignoring us, discounting us, and pretending we lack any redeeming qualities, whatsoever.

You go, Peter.

FAX

ROYC75
09-07-2018, 04:30 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Fm7ornZGM8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry if repost.

Peter Peter, Our SB Leader!

JakeF
09-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Nah, not really.

In today's NFL, you just need a good offense and the refs will take care of the rest.That would still require the defense to be opportunistic and create turnovers against good teams to help make up the difference. Can our defense do that considering we just traded away our biggest turnover maker in Peters? Not trying to start the Marcus Peters battle, just trying to be logical. For a 1-side team to be able to win the difficult games they need big plays from the weak half of their team.

A defensive dominate team, you need an offense that throws a few bombs each game to get a lead etc.

An offensively dominate squad, you need your defense to get the key turnovers to create a short field to put pressure on the other offensive to try too hard etc.

Special teams can also make a difference ala Dante Hall.

I don't see any of that with us. Our defense is a slow death type squad and our special teams are weak.

I hope we can but I don't see it.

09-08-2018, 02:19 AM
Peter is a moron

KChiefs1
09-08-2018, 04:34 AM
https://youtu.be/eTfcuolCdvM

Coochie liquor
09-08-2018, 04:41 AM
I hate when people don’t recognize the Chiefs as a contender./CP

I hate when people recognize the Chiefs as a contender./CP

BigCatDaddy
09-08-2018, 07:55 AM
Mahomes Mania is running wild!

wheeler08
09-08-2018, 08:33 AM
His co host on same show also predicted Derrick Carr to win MVP, so there’s that...

Lzen
09-08-2018, 08:44 AM
That would still require the defense to be opportunistic and create turnovers against good teams to help make up the difference. Can our defense do that considering we just traded away our biggest turnover maker in Peters? Not trying to start the Marcus Peters battle, just trying to be logical. For a 1-side team to be able to win the difficult games they need big plays from the weak half of their team.

A defensive dominate team, you need an offense that throws a few bombs each game to get a lead etc.

An offensively dominate squad, you need your defense to get the key turnovers to create a short field to put pressure on the other offensive to try too hard etc.

Special teams can also make a difference ala Dante Hall.

I don't see any of that with us. Our defense is a slow death type squad and our special teams are weak.

I hope we can but I don't see it.

Special teams weak? GTFOH!

The defense will be better against the run this year. The question is will it be worse against the pass? That's likely but remember we had Philip made of glass and #39 back there last year. Imo, that's a wash. Yeah, Peters created turnovers. But for all the good play last year, he also got beaten a lot and also refused to tackle a lot of times. I think Fuller, while maybe not spectacular like Peters, will be much more solid and dependable overall. I think this defense may struggle early on but they will be better than last year's squad by seasons end.

Lzen
09-08-2018, 08:47 AM
His co host on same show also predicted Derrick Carr to win MVP, so there’s that...

That's not totally crazy. He was in the MVP conversation late in the season a couple of seasons ago. I don't believe it will happen but he could easily be top 10.

RealSNR
09-08-2018, 09:24 AM
What a Mahomo!

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:43 AM
What a Mahomo!

he's the leader of homo's

DrunkBassGuitar
09-08-2018, 12:51 PM
So like...a governor's cup game for the SB?

lol I hope that happens. The NFL deserves it.

Simply Red
09-11-2018, 01:55 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oSeiI-3m1HY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
09-13-2018, 08:57 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DigZ0ILie60" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefs4TheWin
09-13-2018, 09:18 AM

We'll win the moral Super Bowl like we do every year! Season tickets available.

fan4ever
09-13-2018, 09:49 AM

Not to mention a head coach who's colon doesn't pucker in the second half...and sits on the lead.

chiefstothehouse
09-13-2018, 10:22 AM
Rams or Minny, and Chiefs, Steelers, or Patriots. Those five are the only ones.

RaidersOftheCellar
09-13-2018, 10:55 AM

Does it? I seem to remember a team with a very shitty defense representing the AFC last year.

Simply Red
09-18-2018, 06:01 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACt82GwfcU0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FAX
09-18-2018, 06:11 PM

The concept violates inductive reasoning to be sure, Mr. Red Dawg.

But nobody thought they'd ever invent the laser beam, either. And now look ... we have laser beams out the wazoo.

Laser beams are everywhere. Carpenters have laser beams. We shoot laser beams at the moon. Doctors have laser beams. Russians have laser beams. Polka bands have freaking laser beams, man. Swing a cat and there's a darn good chance that a laser beam is going to put out his eye. And when that happens, you take your poor, one-eyed cat to the vet and he uses a laser beam to fix your cat, scan your debit card, and show you holographic images of his wife in a hula skirt.

FAX

ROYC75
09-18-2018, 08:07 PM
Rams or Minny, and Chiefs, Steelers, or Patriots. Those five are the only ones.

You forgot the Jags, they are in the mix, plus will probably have HFA.

Rasputin
09-18-2018, 10:48 PM
How about Patrick Chiefs V Patrick Bucks

?