PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who do you want to start the official gameday thread?

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Who you want?

OnTheWarpath15
09-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Fax.

MMXcalibur
09-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Gaz

Marcellus
09-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Fax

Halfcan
09-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Fax.

Having Fax back is great mojo!

jjchieffan
09-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Fax

eDave
09-08-2018, 08:51 PM
It's all about FAX apparently. So...

FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, FAX, CTRL-v FAX,!

FRAZOD didn't even get this type of whore's welcome.

Buck
09-08-2018, 08:56 PM
I'll do it.

Rain Man
09-08-2018, 08:56 PM
I'm fine with FAX. No problem with FAX. But we're starting a new era, so perhaps the game day thread should be started by our newest member, which is apparently this person: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=30474

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Whomever it may be I hope they use a good layout similar to what bigjosh did last season.

milkman
09-08-2018, 08:59 PM
Tiger Uppercut.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Fax is untainted by the Save Our Chiefs, The Alexian Wars and any of the trappings of those events that basically gave the rest of us incurable football fan STDs.

He alone can do this.

FAX THE PURE

OnTheWarpath15
09-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Tiger Uppercut.

LMAO

Easy 6
09-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Fax.

/thread

RunKC
09-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Anyone but Billay

loochy
09-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Philip Gaines' mom

Titty Meat
09-08-2018, 09:05 PM
I'm going to start it. Stayed home tonight so I could do so

Eleazar
09-08-2018, 09:06 PM
FAX

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:07 PM

You should post it right now man. Right now man. Everyone will like you more.

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 09:07 PM

Mods please don't let this happen to us all!!!!!!!!!!

Titty Meat
09-08-2018, 09:10 PM
You should post it right now man. Right now man. Everyone will like you more.

Not a bad idea

patteeu
09-08-2018, 09:11 PM
I vote for billay. He's got a special spark lately.

Titty Meat
09-08-2018, 09:11 PM
I vote for billay. He's got a special spark lately.

Thank you.

patteeu
09-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Thank you.

FAX is a nice guy, but he hasn't been working toward this moment the way you have. We need your preparation and experience for this.

As a side bonus, I think you can bring both the pro-FAX and anti-FAX factions together tomorrow. You're a uniter.

KChiefs1
09-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Who you want?

FAX

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Not a bad idea

Yes. Yes it is.

See, this is your problem.

SAUTO
Thank you.

What's your record ? Your boys sure fucked a donkey today. Not sure we need any part of you in this.

Who cares

RealSNR
09-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Eleazar seems like he's got good mojo

09-08-2018, 09:21 PM
I'm starting one right now

MotherfuckerJones
09-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Anyone but he Royals jinx

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:22 PM
If FAX does it - be sure he knows proper subject-line protocol - I assign you 'GoChiefs' to this training task. He's been 'out of pocket' for years (not months) - He thought I was a girl, FFS.

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:23 PM
If FAX does it - be sure he knows proper subject-line protocol - I assign you 'GoChiefs' to this task. He's been 'out of pocket' for years (not months) - He thought I was a girl, FFS.

This. Shit's gotta be done right.

MotherfuckerJones
If FAX does it - be sure he knows proper subject-line protocol - I assign you 'GoChiefs' to this task. He's been 'out of pocket' for years (not months) - He thought I was a girl, FFS.

LMAO

Simply Red
Big Josh does superior at the game threads. He's turned in to a very good poster.

Deberg_1990
09-08-2018, 09:24 PM
DaneMcloud

FAX
09-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Guys, for all of you who voted for little 'o me ...

I'm honored. Honored and very embarrassed. Honored and very embarrassed and freaked out a little. Honored and very embarrassed and freaked out a little and maybe experiencing a mild aneurysm.

Truth is ... I've never started a game thread in my entire freaking life. I don't know the asterisk rules, I don't know the "when" rules or the "how" rules or the "what the ***k" rules. I just post, guys. I'm like a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one.

Frankly, it's a lot of responsibility. New things are scary, too. For that reason, I should like to withdraw from consideration and recommend that the Greatest Game Thread In 56 Years be started by someone with past experience and a solid track record of success. There are a lot of posters who are more worthy than I to tackle this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to royally screw sh*t up for everybody.

FAX

Easy 6
09-08-2018, 09:26 PM
Whatever happens, lets just not end up with mojo killing competing threads

This ones gotta be right

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:26 PM

I'm honored. Honored and very embarrassed. Honored and very embarrassed and freaked out a little. Honored and very embarrassed and freaked out a little and maybe experiencing a mild aneurysm.

Truth is ... I've never started a game thread in my entire freaking life. I don't know the asterisk rules, I don't know the "when" rules or the "how" rules or the "what the ***k" rules. I just post, guys. I'm like a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one.

Frankly, it's a lot of responsibility. New things are scary, too. For that reason, I should like to withdraw from consideration and recommend that the Greatest Game Thread In 56 Years be started by someone with past experience and a solid track record of success. There are a lot of posters who are more worthy than I to tackle this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to royally screw sh*t up for everybody.

FAX

What a fucking loser.

Marcellus
09-08-2018, 09:29 PM

FAX

Believe in something even if means losing everything.

Just do it.

eDave
And seriously, if dropping acid is supposed to change your life, why an I sitting here watching Shawshank Redemption again.

Dartgod
I'm taking away Billay's thread starting privileges.

CaliforniaChief
09-08-2018, 09:30 PM

FAX

And that, sir, is exactly WHY you need to start the thread.

All these years of rules and asterisks and superstitions have gotten us precisely
JACK SQUAT.

Do it your way. No traditions, no rules, just FAX it up.

Eleazar

FAX

FAX, you were born for this. Much like all great men, you may not know if you are equal to the task, but having the courage to go ahead and do it anyway is how mojo and juju are created around a thread starter. Have your ladyfriend blow on the dice if you must, but the people have spoken. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some - like you - have greatness thrust upon them.

The Franchise
And seriously, if dropping acid is supposed to change your life, why an I sitting here watching Shawshank Redemption again.

I’m watching it with yah, man.

OnTheWarpath15
09-08-2018, 09:31 PM

MOD OF THE YEAR

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:31 PM

FAX

we're happy you're back! :clap:

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:32 PM
What a ****ing loser.

HEY be nice!

Rain Man
09-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Believe in something even if means losing everything.

Just do it.

That post was so beautiful that it brought me to my knees.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Guys he does NOT want to - let him be - just see if Big Josh will - he has fair mojo and is very thorough.

Coach
09-08-2018, 09:34 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/2xO491sY6f0cM/giphy.gif

Eleazar
09-08-2018, 09:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uptiVop.jpg

FAX
09-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Big Josh does superior at the game threads. He's turned in to a very good poster.

You're just mad because I thought you might be a girl. But don't be. I simply made a visceral connection with your sensitive, insightful, and thoughtful perspectives on life, art, and the true meaning of temporal existence.

Try to keep in mind that, in some cultures, it would be considered a great compliment.

Besides, I thought Mr. Rain Man was a woman for years.

FAX THE GRASPING AT STRAWS HERE

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:35 PM
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0TByPZyawZA

FAX
09-08-2018, 09:37 PM

Actually, that makes perfect sense.

I once accidentally consumed some psilocybin and sausage pizza and binge-watched The Great Escape for 3 solid days.

FAX

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:38 PM
You're just mad because I thought you might be a girl. But don't be. I simply made a visceral connection with your sensitive, insightful, and thoughtful perspectives on life, art, and the true meaning of temporal existence.

Try to keep in mind that, in some cultures, it would be considered a great compliment.

HAHAHA - I was trying to defend you because I was under the assumption you TRULY didn't want to post the game thread - Heck I'm all for it - really, I am! If you want to, if not; then that's fine too. :)

Chief Roundup
Guys he does NOT want to - let him be - just see if Big Josh will - he has fair mojo and is very thorough.

I wonder if bigjosh would do all the formatting for FAX.? I did like the way bigjosh put his GDT together.

Simply Red
& thank you FAX - I was never mad.

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:39 PM

I once accidentally consumed some psilocybin and sausage pizza and binge-watched The Great Escape for 3 solid days.

FAX

Oh. Now we meet. Pleased.

Eleazar
09-08-2018, 09:39 PM
It isn't rocket science, link him a good example and let FAX reign in 2018

Titty Meat
09-08-2018, 09:42 PM

That's mod abuse I violated 0 rules

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 09:45 PM

Democracy ruled.

SAUTO
09-08-2018, 09:46 PM

Cry somewhere else

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:48 PM
We have 1 hour 12 mins

FAX
09-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Okay. **** it.

I have absolute and utter confidence in victory tomorrow. No doubt whatsoever. In fact, we are going to dominate so completely that even I couldn't possibly screw it up. I called for a blowout last week and I haven't changed my mind. The world hasn't seen the Human Trebuchet with the 1st team and executing an actual game plan.

If a majority of Planeteers actually, really, really, really wants this. I'm down. And if they don't ... I'm still down with it.

But somebody send me the freaking rules, please. (Although, I'll probably break them anyhow.)

FAX

RippedmyFlesh
09-08-2018, 09:49 PM

FAX

Do they deliver?

Dartgod
09-08-2018, 09:51 PM

No shit. Isn't that the point of being a mod?

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Okay. **** it.

I have absolute and utter confidence in victory tomorrow. No doubt whatsoever. In fact, we are going to dominate so completely that even I couldn't possibly screw it up. I called for a blowout last week and I haven't changed my mind. The world hasn't seen the Human Trebuchet with the 1st team and executing an actual game plan.

If a majority of Planeteers actually, really, really, really wants this. I'm down. And if they don't ... I'm still down with it.

But somebody send me the freaking rules, please. (Although, I'll probably break them anyhow.)

FAX

Great! Thanks - this is fun!

New World Order
Fax to start game thread?

Hell yeah!

OnTheWarpath15
No shit. Isn't that the point of being a mod?

LMAO

Awesome.

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Fax to start game thread?

Hell yeah!

Someone send him the template.

Hold on to your hats. FAX is starting the first GDT. Gee golly.

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Okay. **** it.

FAX

I don't know the "rules" but here are a couple of examples that everyone liked.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312736
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312912

Titty Meat
09-08-2018, 09:54 PM
OTW is hitting the old Milwaukee hard tonight I see

Red Dawg
09-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Me, I'll start it. Here I go.

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:55 PM
<iframe width="789" height="526" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UqO0-fwTsEc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:55 PM
Fax - one sec - I'll link a good template - only worry about the subject line as far as rules of engagement. Don't overthink it.

OnTheWarpath15
09-08-2018, 09:56 PM
OTW is hitting the old Milwaukee hard tonight I see

Nope. I'm a beer snob.

And can also differentiate between a CP legend, and, well...you.

Easy 6
And that, sir, is exactly WHY you need to start the thread.

All these years of rules and asterisks and superstitions have gotten us precisely
JACK SQUAT.

Do it your way. No traditions, no rules, just FAX it up.

You do not WANT it... and that is EXACTLY why it must be you, Faximus

Simply Red
thanks Roundup - yes those 'above' will be just fine.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Nope. I'm a beer snob.

How have you been bud? Are you going to the SF opener?

Titty Meat
09-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Nope. I'm a beer snob.

LMAO you know you spend too much time on a message board when you consider someone a legend.

Ming the Merciless
09-08-2018, 09:58 PM
I want to start one someday

I.dont know if I'm ready

My bone feels like it might rip my dick skin

eDave
09-08-2018, 09:59 PM

I.dont know if I'm ready

The cool kids are in chat anyway. And where the hell is Dylan!

Titty Meat
09-08-2018, 09:59 PM

I.dont know if I'm ready

You get the Pittsburgh game. Enjoy buddy!

Rasputin
09-08-2018, 10:00 PM

FAX

No we need a virgin game day starter.

You are the chosen one

OnTheWarpath15
09-08-2018, 10:00 PM
How have you been bud? Are you going to the SF opener?

Doing well. Hope you are as well. We need to hook up so I can catch a ride in Black Betty.

Opener attendance is still TBD.

Rasputin
09-08-2018, 10:01 PM
We need someone who hasn't done it before and it doesn't even need to be right because it does us no good in the playoffs.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-08-2018, 10:02 PM
FAX is the chosen one of the new age, the new era. Do what must be done for the good of The Kingdom.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Doing well. Hope you are as well. We need to hook up so I can catch a ride in Black Betty.

Opener attendance is still TBD.

I'll be there w/ Claynus and TwistedChief - t'would be awesome to see you! When I drive home in October I will stop in STL and have a few beers w/ you - as I will pass right over it and am driving, then.

FAX
09-08-2018, 10:03 PM
I don't know the "rules" but here are a couple of examples that everyone liked.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312736
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312912

ROFL ROFL

Holy crap, dude. I'm not doing all that "spoiler" stuff. It's like they downloaded an entire spreadsheet of Madden data or something. Weather reports? The game is in LA!!! You want the smog count?

I can't do it. I'm no programmer. I don't even know how to embed a picture.

Back in my day, you basically just said, "here's the game ... enjoy ... or not" and that was it. Who came up with all this? Is Elon Musk a Planeteer now?

Good God Almighty.

FAX THE LIVES A SIMPLE AND BASIC SORT OF LIFE

eDave
09-08-2018, 10:04 PM
FAX is the chosen one of the new age, the new era. Do what must be done for the good of The Kingdom.

Prepare for mediocrity.

OnTheWarpath15
09-08-2018, 10:04 PM
I'll be there w/ Claynus and TwistedChief - t'would be awesome to see you! When I drive home in October I will stop in STL and have a few beers w/ you - as I will pass right over it and am driving, then.

PM me with your seat location. Maybe I'll try to grab a single in the vicinity.

And yeah, definitely swing by on your way home.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:05 PM
ROFL ROFL

Holy crap, dude. I'm not doing all that "spoiler" stuff. It's like they downloaded an entire spreadsheet of Madden data or something. Weather reports? The game is in LA!!! You want the smog count?

Back in my day, you basically just said, "here's the game ... enjoy ... or not" and that was it. Who came up with all this? Is Elon Musk a Planeteer now?

Good God Almighty.

NO - The superstition lies in the format of the subject -line. ONLY. That's it - the body of the post can be a two paragraph haiku or whichever/however you'd like it.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2018, 10:06 PM
FAX!!

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:08 PM
You could post rows of tits and say something like 'GO CHIEFS!' so long as the subject/title line is formatted properly.

FAX
09-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Prepare for mediocrity.

Thank you, Mr. eDave. That is my goal.

The middle ground. The center path. The road of few extremes.

You are a reminder to all who seek the true essence of happiness.

FAX

FAX
09-08-2018, 10:10 PM
You could post rows of tits and say something like 'GO CHIEFS!' so long as the subject/title line is formatted properly.

Ah ... that's much more like it.

Thanks, Mr. Simply Red.

There used to be a ... like ... a "time limit" or something. Does that still seem important to this new generation of utterly insane posters?

FAX

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 10:11 PM
ROFL ROFL

Good God Almighty.

I am sure that one of the mods will help you with editing or modding if necessary.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:13 PM

Thanks, Mr. Simply Red.

There used to be a ... like ... a "time limit" or something. Does that still seem important to this new generation of utterly insane posters?

FAX

IIRC you're on Eastern time like me - so long as it's 12/midnight CENTRAL or later Sunday morning - we're cool. So in like 48 mins or thereabouts

Eleazar
09-08-2018, 10:16 PM

Thanks, Mr. Simply Red.

FAX

Put your own spin on it. What we have done has not worked for 20 something years, or however long Chiefsplanet has been sputtering around the outer rim of the internet. We need new blood and a new thread that is not culled from the DNA of failures of seasons past. We need an organic FAX thread starter, however you feel the Spirit to be leading you.

FAX
09-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Look guys, I don't want to disappoint you. But I'm simply not sufficiently skilled to include a dozen little secret "spoiler" containers of information you can find for yourselves on any NFL website.

I just want to win the game. So, if you don't mind, I'll do it my way and then you can fire me or ban me or issue a levy ... whatever you feel is fair. Is that cool?

If one of the fabulously talented mods wants to edit the OP, that would be awesome, as well.

FAX THE WONDERING WHAT THE HELL HE'S GOTTEN HIMSELF INTO HERE

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Put your own spin on it. What we have done has not worked for 20 something years, or however long Chiefsplanet has been sputtering around the outer rim of the internet. We need new blood and a new thread that is not culled from the DNA of failures of seasons past. We need an organic FAX thread starter, however you feel the Spirit to be leading you.

The only thing he needs to adhere to is the asterisk amount including official the same way in Big Josh's links - basically mimic the subject-line. The body of the actual OP is up to FAX. He's got this!

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:20 PM
and wait until it's 12 midnight Central Standard.

FAX
09-08-2018, 10:21 PM

Okay, cool, Mr. Eleazar.

I'm CST, too, so it goes up in about 40 minutes.

FAX

eDave
Look guys, I don't want to disappoint you. But I'm simply not sufficiently skilled to include a dozen little secret "spoiler" containers of information you can find for yourselves on any NFL website.

I just want to win the game. So, if you don't mind, I'll do it my way and then you can fire me or ban me or issue a levy ... whatever you feel is fair. Is that cool?

If one of the fabulously talented mods wants to edit the OP, that would be awesome, as well.

Dude, it's yours. Go man go. Run us out of the tunnel.

Simply Red

Just mimic Big Josh's title/subject - then do it YOUR way in OP! I like this... it'll be fun!

Eleazar
The only thing he needs to adhere to is the asterisk amount including official the same way in Big Josh's links - basically mimic the subject-line. The body of the actual OP is up to FAX. He's got this!

And how did all those seasons end? With the stench of failure and with me lying in the fetal position in the bottom of my shower and my wife banging on the door for me to quit using all the hot water. Those asterisks can't save us, dude. They just can't.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Do it your way FAX. We don't need that other garbage in the OP

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Okay, cool, Mr. Eleazar.

I'm CST, too, so it goes up in about 40 minutes.

FAX

http://i63.tinypic.com/2nc46m9.jpg

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 10:24 PM
IIRC you're on Eastern time like me - so long as it's 12/midnight CENTRAL or later Sunday morning - we're cool. So in like 48 mins or thereabouts

This and there is like 3 * before and after the header.

eDave
09-08-2018, 10:25 PM
This and there is like 3 * before and after the header.

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 10:28 PM

Don't over think it, as others have stated just do the asterisks thing around the header and post it around midnight central and don't worry about the OP. Put your own spin on that portion.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Four

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Don't over think it, as others have stated just do the asterisks thing around the header and post it around midnight central and don't worry about the OP. Put your own spin on that portion.

no the subject line needs to be proper.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:31 PM
he can handle that, trust me.

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 10:32 PM

Four

Okay I guess it is 4.
I thought it was 3 since that is what bigjosh had been doing and I don't recall anyone complaining.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:35 PM
yikes - that's a huge error by Josh. I will PM him for future posts.

Chief Roundup
09-08-2018, 10:44 PM
no the subject line needs to be proper.

subject line/header is the same thing.

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 10:46 PM
subject line/header is the same thing.

that's cool, i'm good w/ that.

BigRedChief
09-08-2018, 10:48 PM

FAXremember the last time you were involved in a game day thread? Big discussion on the board who starts the playoff game thread. I started the thread but the OP was nothing but an original FAX poem. We blew a big lead and lost. People blamed us. Starting game threads are land mines.

RunKC
09-08-2018, 11:03 PM

https://adamsarson.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/car-hit.gif?w=980

Dartgod
09-08-2018, 11:04 PM
And after all that, bigjosh started one. LMAO

FAX
09-08-2018, 11:16 PM
remember the last time you were involved in a game day thread? Big discussion on the board who starts the playoff game thread. I started the thread but the OP was nothing but an original FAX poem. We blew a big lead and lost. People blamed us. Starting game threads are land mines.

ROFL ... No. Thankfully, I have no memory of that horrific episode, Mr. BigRedChief.

How could that happen? We never blow big leads.

However, I do remember people getting blamed for Game Threads after a loss. I remember that part very well. Ergo, one aspect of my concerns right about now.

But those were the days when we weren't in the Franchise QB Business, man. Things are different now and they'll stay different for a long, long time. Thank God.

FAX THE LOOKING TOWARD THE FUTURE

bigjosh
09-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Sorry, while this thread was being discussed i was building the gameday thread and watching michigan/arizona . My apologies everyone. I would have ceased if i had noticed this thread.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

FAX
09-08-2018, 11:19 PM
And after all that, bigjosh started one. LMAO

LOL ... that was truly awesome, man. Classic ChiefsPlanet right there.

I've missed this place a lot.

ROFL

FAX

FAX
09-08-2018, 11:21 PM
Sorry, while this thread was being discussed i was building the gameday thread and watching michigan/arizona . My apologies everyone. I would have ceased if i had noticed this thread.

Dude, yours was waaaaayy better. State of the art, really. I could never do one that great.

Tell you what, I'd like to will my thread to you if I get banned. Cool?

FAX

Simply Red
09-08-2018, 11:21 PM

You'll have 6 or 7 this season sweet prince, I'm an endorser.

bigjosh
09-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Thanks guys. I put the op from the other one in your thread. Feel free to use it as you see fit. I save them when i make them incase i fuck up something.

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Thanks guys. I put the op from the other one in your thread. Feel free to use it as you see fit. I save them when i make them incase i **** up something.

Josh are you in Canada?

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 12:30 AM
PM me with your seat location. Maybe I'll try to grab a single in the vicinity.

And yeah, definitely swing by on your way home.

I sent you an approximation on FB, pal.

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 12:31 AM
i guess all you pussies crashed and think of it - I'm an hour ahead of you vaginas, how does that make you all feel?

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 12:42 AM
congrats you pussies - hope your pillow isn't too rough for your glorious faces - I mean, Fuck! I remember my first beer, Christ!

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Sleep posting!

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Simple Read met mi at tha grownd rownd in Baytes Citee. Wii gun a braul.

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Simple Read met mi at tha grownd rownd in Baytes Citee. Wii gun a braul.

Dude I would kill you - i mean at least make it a place in that same location, you can relate to - which was Fuddruckers. Christ dude - have you achieved your 30's yet?

FAX
09-09-2018, 12:58 AM
... Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some - like you - have greatness thrust upon them.

Honestly, I'm not sure about taking a big thrust of greatness, Mr. Eleazar.

FAX

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Dude I would kill you - i mean at least make it a place in that same location, you can relate to - which was Fuddruckers. Christ dude - have you achieved your 30's yet?

U dic!

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 01:04 AM
Honestly, I'm not sure about taking a big thrust of greatness, Mr. Eleazar.

FAX

at this point I'm just glad someone else is awake - what's your plan for sleep, FAX? going to sleep in, so minimal Sunday 'awake time' happens, or what - what 'exactly' are your plans? Great thread, by the way! ;)

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 01:06 AM
U dic!

it's cool brah

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Frudrucka god hamburgers brahski. Lets cher a milkshack

Nickhead
09-09-2018, 01:09 AM
i guess all you pussies crashed and think of it - I'm an hour ahead of you vaginas, how does that make you all feel?

don't get to cocky, im still in it for another four hours :D

FAX
09-09-2018, 01:10 AM
at this point I'm just glad someone else is awake - what's your plan for sleep, FAX? going to sleep in, so minimal Sunday 'awake time' happens, or what - what 'exactly' are your plans? Great thread, by the way! ;)

To be perfectly honest, Mr. Simply Red, I did most of my sleeping in the '90s. I'm all caught up.

These days, I work on Pro Tools at night when the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX is down for the count. That way, she doesn't burst in and bitterly criticize my chord progressions for being too "utterly predictable".

I'm going to surprise her in the morning with a diminished Em transitioning to F major 7. It's going to be a real gotcha moment in our marriage.

FAX

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2018, 01:11 AM

U wanta rassle Simple Read n eye in a tripple thret match?

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 01:11 AM

I have facebook friends in New Zealand i know how you bullocks roll. By the way - How did you discover the Kansas City Chiefs? I'm still very skeptical of you!

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Eye playd fer da allblacks! Them Limey wan know quarel!

New World Order
09-09-2018, 01:17 AM
What's the plan for sleep tonight?

I don't think I'm going to get any solid shut eye

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 01:20 AM

LET'S FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply Red
09-09-2018, 01:29 AM
NWO you're a pussy - talking all that smack then you crash - WTF?

KCUnited
09-09-2018, 07:04 AM
Nope. I'm a beer snob.

https://i.imgur.com/86KeTFj.jpg?1

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2018, 07:06 AM

We wrassled then cuddled a bit

Easy 6
09-09-2018, 09:32 AM
https://i.imgur.com/86KeTFj.jpg?1

LMAO HEY THEY HAVE THE BEST WATER IN THE BUSINESS :cuss:

cabletech94
09-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Fax.

i will follow him.

Rain Man
09-09-2018, 11:25 AM

Simple logic tells you that I'm a man. If I was a woman I wouldn't be posting because I would be looking at myself naked in a mirror all day.

FAX
09-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Simple logic tells you that I'm a man. If I was a woman I wouldn't be posting because I would be looking at myself naked in a mirror all day.

Good point.

I think what threw me off was the obsession with leafy green vegetables.

Then there's the fact that, where I come from, real men drive muscle cars and spit Skoal. We don't read William Carlos Williams or entertain his bizarre chicken fantasies.

FAX