PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cam Erving smacked a bitch

Dante84
09-17-2018, 08:19 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This ends with a nice play from Mahomes on 3rd and 2 but LOOK AT ERVING DECIDE HE&#39;S HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP. <a href="https://t.co/gVqDKrJQ2p">pic.twitter.com/gVqDKrJQ2p</a></p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1041870353092501504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 18, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

notorious
09-17-2018, 08:20 PM
Damn!

Coach
09-17-2018, 08:21 PM
Disrespectful.

Erving still have some issues, but he has played passable LG. Having a QB in Mahomes can help a lot.

InChiefsHeaven
09-17-2018, 08:22 PM
Um...wouldn't that be textbook holding?

Sassy Squatch
Everyone hurl insults at his mother before every game. Get him nice and pissed.

petegz28
I didn't see Fisher holding. I was told by -King- that Fisher held all game long....

MMXcalibur
09-17-2018, 08:23 PM
That's an expensive smackdown.

petegz28

No....he didn't grab his jersey anywhere that I saw

Chief Roundup
Nice to see. That was Bud Dupree he threw down like a rag doll there.

OKchiefs
09-17-2018, 08:24 PM
Everyone hurl insults at his mother before every game. Get him nice and pissed.

Was it John Henderson who had someone slap him before each game? We need that guy.

Chief Roundup
09-17-2018, 08:25 PM

No his hands were inside the shoulder pads.....well his right one anyway.

DaFace
09-17-2018, 08:25 PM

Nah. Drag him down = holding. Push him down = clean play.

-King-
09-17-2018, 08:26 PM
I didn't see Fisher holding. I was told by -King- that Fisher held all game long....

Link?
Posted via Mobile Device

petegz28
09-17-2018, 08:26 PM
I for one love to see that nastiness in our line...

It's like GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY QB MOTHER FUCKER!

Discuss Thrower
09-17-2018, 08:27 PM
Fuck this thread title for making me think Erving was the latest woman-beater to hit the headlines.

TribalElder
09-17-2018, 08:28 PM
pile driver status

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G-QwIxVfTbg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

petegz28
09-17-2018, 08:28 PM
So...you think Fisher actually held Watt sackless and didn't hold at all? He's better than we all thought then.
Posted via Mobile Device

So what's your point? There are missed calls every game. Just because the refs missed it on some plays doesn't mean they shouldn't flag another play.

Like I said before, you think Fisher wasn't holding the shit out of TJ Watt all throughout the game? Refs didn't call anything. It works both ways.
Posted via Mobile Device

Link?
Posted via Mobile Device

K

-King-
09-17-2018, 08:30 PM
K

Watt wasn't lined up on him 😏
Posted via Mobile Device

Iconic
Schwartz looks like he was getting ready to get bitched though

Bwana
Nice! LMAO

Hammock Parties
this turd just became a CP folk hero for protecting the franchise LMAO

staylor26
09-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Erving hasn’t been nearly as bad as I expected.

petegz28
09-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Watt wasn't lined up on him 😏
Posted via Mobile Device

So he only held Watt....okay

-King-
09-17-2018, 08:32 PM

That is what you quoted right?
Posted via Mobile Device

staylor26
09-17-2018, 08:33 PM

He doesn’t even know that he held Watt.

Watt plays on the left side, so that’s how you know he was talking out of his ass with that original take.

Marcellus
09-17-2018, 08:33 PM
Damn you know how much strength that would take?

KChiefs1
09-17-2018, 08:39 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This ends with a nice play from Mahomes on 3rd and 2 but LOOK AT ERVING DECIDE HE&#39;S HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP. <a href="https://t.co/gVqDKrJQ2p">pic.twitter.com/gVqDKrJQ2p</a></p>— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1041870353092501504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 18, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm surprised he wasn't called for holding.

Best22
09-17-2018, 08:42 PM
Happy to see them put the Steelers on their ass. It's been too long

Buehler445
09-17-2018, 08:43 PM
Erving hasn’t been nearly as bad as I expected.

Here too. Hunt even had a couple nice runs behind him.

kcmaxwell
09-17-2018, 08:45 PM
Happy to see them put the Steelers on their ass. It's been too long

Amen to that! And never taking their foot off the gas. (Although that is probably self preservation with our D)

Dante84
09-17-2018, 08:47 PM
**** this thread title for making me think Erving was the latest woman-beater to hit the headlines.

Its factually correct

Simply Red
09-17-2018, 08:54 PM
say what you will about Erving - but I think he's giving his all - he's the first one of the lineman to congratulate those six players that scored - i always saw 75 in there giving high fives. Team guy.

DaFace
09-17-2018, 08:56 PM
Here too. Hunt even had a couple nice runs behind him.

It's a lot easier for the OL to run block when the other team can't stack the box the whole game.

Coach
09-17-2018, 09:00 PM
It's a lot easier for the OL to run block when the other team can't stack the box the whole game.

And that box is going to be non existent in a few weeks, because Mahomes is hitting the intermediate and deep passes, and defenses have to respect that if that continues.

Chief Northman
09-17-2018, 09:00 PM
**** this thread title for making me think Erving was the latest woman-beater to hit the headlines.

Ditto.

OP you bastard.

Johnny Vegas
09-17-2018, 09:03 PM
He went down like a bale of hay

RealSNR
09-17-2018, 09:05 PM
Fisher looks so fucking tiny. There's no way he's more than 300. His NFL.com bio says he's 315, but that's gotta be bullshit. No way.

saphojunkie
09-17-2018, 09:06 PM

It’s not holding when you are protecting the NFL’s next superstar QB.

It’s our turn.

FAX
09-17-2018, 09:21 PM
Jesus.

You go, Cam.

FAX

Dante84
09-17-2018, 09:37 PM
Ditto.

OP you bastard.

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="4303842" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.7785714285714287"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/were-the-millers-no-ragrets-tattoo-regrets-gif-4303842">No Ragrets GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/werethemillers-gifs">Werethemillers GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

rydogg58
09-17-2018, 09:41 PM

Pretty much what I thought too. Granted Dupree was a little off balance, but that mans got some power in him.

T-post Tom
09-17-2018, 09:47 PM
Wax on, wax off mortarforker. ROFL Rep to the OP. :clap:

BTW, did NOT get better for Dupree:

Steelers' Bud Dupree snaps back at Twitter heckler after Chiefs loss

They can't help themselves.

Even in the face of scathing criticism, the Pittsburgh Steelers go out and beg for more of it via their social media behavior.

This time the player involved in a tense exchange is Bud Dupree. The outside linebacker did little to slide into the box score during Sunday's 42-37 loss to the Steelers. He had just two tackles to go along with two offsides penalties.

Don't forget those!

Bud managed to slide into the DMs of a Steelers fan who was upset about his performance though (warning: contains strong language).

The fan, a pleasant fellow named Russ, tweeted at Dupree: "Where the (expletive) were you all game."

Nice guy.

Well, Dupree didn't appreciate that. So, via direct message, he replied: "I was at your girl('s) house (innuendo deleted), wat u gone do"

Surely, you'll be stunned to find out that Russ took the direct message public.

I get where Dupree is coming from. To a point.

There are few things more annoying than someone begging for fleeting significance on Twitter by saying something to you from the comfort of the internet. Usually, it's something they would never tell you in person. Especially if you are 6-foot-4, 269 pounds of muscle like Dupree is.

I'm not above chirping back at a troll or two (or 50) myself. But the digital "give-and-take" with angry fans is in my job description. It isn't for a player. Their job is to perform and move on.

Dupree has his own social media account. And this user was taking liberties on it. So Dupree can reply as he wishes.

This is a battle he'll never win. And he's best served not logging on while times are bad because this is all he is going to see.

That's pretty good advice for all Steelers right about now. Come to think of it, when it comes to the Steelers, that's good advice whether times are good or bad.

A social media blackout for this club would be a good idea.

https://triblive.com/sports/columnists/timbenz/breakfastwithbenz/14087940-74/steelers-bud-dupree-snaps-back-at-twitter-heckler-after-chiefs-loss

FAX
09-17-2018, 09:58 PM
There once was a lineman named Cam
Who gave a fat Steeler a slam
After hitting the dirt
He straightened his skirt
But he'd dislodged his new diaphragm

FAX

Hammock Parties
09-17-2018, 10:01 PM
I feel like we are all Pat's offensive line on the internet.

Protecting him from opposing trolls and haters.

Buehler445
09-17-2018, 10:04 PM

I know. It's like...a marvel concept....and shit.

Who knew? OH YEAH FUCKING EVERYFUCKINGBODY

I feel like we are all Pat's offensive line on the internet.

Protecting him from opposing trolls and haters.

Who the hell is hating on Mahomes. Dude has been flawless.

Rasputin
09-17-2018, 10:07 PM

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tfslY_AvhLw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
09-17-2018, 10:08 PM
Nuthooks thread title

Demonpenz
09-18-2018, 12:29 AM
Ultra Peanut Wrasslin is YES YES YES!

Easy 6
09-18-2018, 04:40 AM

Damn near lifted that hapless mfer over his head and slammed him Ultimate Warrior style!

lawrenceRaider
09-18-2018, 04:42 AM

Yes, 100%. Chiefs can expect to be able to hold with impunity moving forward. Its what the NFL allows for all teams with superstar QBs.

Sassy Squatch
09-18-2018, 04:44 AM
Yes, 100%. Chiefs can expect to be able to hold with impunity moving forward. Its what the NFL allows for all teams with superstar QBs.
That play isn't holding, but the rest is true.. I saw Fisher with the same headlock he gave to James Harrison in the playoff game that didn't get called.

jjchieffan
09-18-2018, 04:48 AM
I know. It's like...a marvel concept....and shit.

Who knew? OH YEAH ****ING EVERY****INGBODY

Who the hell is hating on Mahomes. Dude has been flawless.

I think that he's referring to the Donks thread where Kramzitinhisrectum comes in with some trolling trying to talk down Mahomes then disappears. He's literally the only person that I've heard say anything negative about Mahomes, and, like I said, he's just trolling. He knows better.

rabblerouser
09-18-2018, 05:37 AM

Nope, that was just plain NASTY.

He must've logged on to CP and saw what everyone has been posting about him...

rabblerouser
09-18-2018, 05:40 AM
There once was a lineman named Cam
Who gave a fat Steeler a slam
After hitting the dirt
He straightened his skirt
But he'd dislodged his new diaphragm

FAX

:bang::bang::fire::rockon::rockon::rockon::Pimp::clap::clap::):)LMAOROFL

rico
11-04-2018, 02:23 PM
This guy has officially won me over. I never thought I’d say this, but he’s one of my favorites on the team... I love how much fun he has been having and how much he seems to love being a Chief!

Him trolling the Browns all game today is ROFL ROFL ROFL

jonzie04
11-04-2018, 02:27 PM
This guy has officially won me over. I never thought I’d say this, but he’s one of my favorites on the team... I love how much fun he has been having and how much he seems to love being a Chief!

His attitude is fucking awesome. Definitely a tone setter.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2018, 02:30 PM
i like you fat boy

https://i.imgur.com/DxfZIYi.gif

JakeF
11-04-2018, 03:31 PM

Everything other than he's not very good, sure. Go Cam!! (until we replace you in the offseason)

Sofa King
11-04-2018, 03:31 PM
i like you fat boy

LMAO

rico
11-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Everything other than he's not very good, sure. Go Cam!! (until we replace you in the offseason)

I feel like he’s coming around.

Chief Roundup
11-04-2018, 03:37 PM

With the extension he got it is unlikely that they replace him, especially with the way he has been playing.

JakeF
11-04-2018, 03:38 PM
I feel like he’s coming around.
I certainly hope so. Our LG position has been garbage since Jeff Allen managed to stay healthy for that one season.

Easy 6
11-04-2018, 03:45 PM

Oh yeah, happy as hell he found his redemption here

srvy
11-04-2018, 04:17 PM
i like you fat boy

Best to be more cautious here that could have been a dildo.

tonyetony
11-04-2018, 04:24 PM
I think the dude has a higher ceiling than I thought when we acquired him. He is starting to settle in at LG.

Cleveland moved him around constantly and we are handling him very well and it appears he's pretty damn coachable.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2018, 04:28 PM
I'm guessing it was all technique problems with this kid.

Our fatass ex-OL coach of a HC saw that and jumped.

Red Dawg
11-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Cam was a disaster and now hes pretty damn good.

rabblerouser
11-04-2018, 04:34 PM
I think the dude has a higher ceiling than I thought when we acquired him. He is starting to settle in at LG.

Cleveland moved him around constantly and we are handling him very well and it appears he's pretty damn coachable.

They had him at Tackle at Florida State.

As in DEFENSIVE Tackle, and he had like 30 tackles and a couple sacks or something as a true freshman.

Sophomore year, he starts at LEFT TACKLE. OFFENSE.

Then he wound up settling in at Center which is really where he excelled to the point the Browns made him a first rounder 3 years ago and basically gave him to us for what, a 4th or 5th rounder?

He's a natural LG or C; he should only play tackle in an emergency, but his versatility is not something that can be overlooked in his value to the team, seeing as he can play every position on the Oline and possibly the Dline if it came down to it...

But he's still just learning how to play the game on offense - he switched to offense like, what, 5 or 6 years ago?

He's literally just settling in.

Zebedee DuBois
11-04-2018, 04:39 PM
He showed quick hands and protective instinct deflecting the projectile (what was that thing?) from hitting a teammate in the head.

Easy 6
11-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Credit to whatever Heck is doing with him, finally starting to tap that 1st round potential

rico
11-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Members of Chiefs’ O-line, guys Browns ‘threw away,’ made statement against old team

BY BLAIR KERKHOFF

November 04, 2018 05:33 PM
Cleveland
Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce gave command performances upon returning to their hometown for the first time as members of the Chiefs, combining for all five touchdowns in Sunday’s 37-21 triumph over the Cleveland Browns.

But the contest was just as meaningful for another group — not guys hailing from the Cleveland area, but Chiefs who were once Browns employees.

Four of the Chiefs’ five offensive line starters played for the Browns, and they delighted Sunday in showing their former team what they’re missing.

“I wanted to go out and show everybody in that (Browns’) front office that I can play football, and (darn) you if you think I can’t,” said left guard Cam Erving.

That’s how good it felt.

Erving was a first-round selection, No. 19 overall, of the Browns in 2015. Unhappy with Erving’s progress, the Browns dealt him to the Chiefs just before the 2017 season.

“It was a huge blessing to come here,” Erving said.

Besides Erving, right tackle Mitchell Schwartz spent his first four seasons with the Browns. When he became a free agent in 2015, the Browns made an offer far below what Schwartz believed he could get on the open market.

Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes find quarterbacking in the National Football League a lot of fun, especially after the teams 37-21 win against the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.

After testing the market, Schwartz indicated he wanted to return to the Browns. But his team had pulled its original offer, and Schwartz signed a five-year deal with the Chiefs.

“It’s all worked out,” Schwartz said.

For center Austin Reiter and right guard Andrew Riley as well. Reiter was with the Browns for two seasons before he was waived and picked up by the Chiefs in September. He’s the Chiefs’ starting center while Mitch Morse recovers from a concussion.

Wylie has filled in for Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, who suffered a fractured fibula earlier this year. Wylie spent two months on the Browns’ practice squad last year before he was released.

RELATED STORIES FROM KANSAS CITY STAR
Chiefs top Browns 37-21 with lots of help from Cleveland products Hunt, Kelce
Chiefs top Browns 37-21 with lots of help from Cleveland products Hunt, Kelce

Chiefs 37, Browns 21: Insta-reaction!
Chiefs 37, Browns 21: Insta-reaction!

Report card: Chiefs stayed a step ahead of the Browns, earn a few ‘A’ grades
Report card: Chiefs stayed a step ahead of the Browns, earn a few ‘A’ grades
“They let Mitch Schwartz go, and he’s one of the best right tackles playing football,” Erving said. “Me, up and down times, but I can play football. Austin Reiter can play football. Andrew Wylie can play football.

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes for flagged for intentional grounding, in the closing seconds of the first half, when he spiked to the ball to save a time out and stop the clock. It was a rule that head coach Andy Reid hadn't heard of.

“But hey, that’s OK. At the end of the day, we came back, the guys that you threw away, and made a statement.”

The statement was 499 total yards, and five touchdowns and a field goal on the Chiefs’ first seven possessions. The one drive that didn’t end in a score started with 26 seconds remaining in the first half.

The line kept quarterback Patrick Mahomes clean enough for him to pass for 375 yards. It run-blocked well enough to help Hunt motor for 91 yards and for the team to rush for 139 and average 5.8 yards per attempt.

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce talks about returning to Cleveland to play the Browns.

The Chiefs have been doing this all season. They entered the weekend leading the NFL in scoring, and their offensive skills stand with the best in the league. The offensive line has largely flown under the radar, but on Sunday the group felt perhaps more satisfied with its performance than any other this season.

Especially Erving, who after a Hunt touchdown in the third quarter picked up a dog mask that had been hurled from the Dawg Pound and fired it back into the stands.

“I had to send it back,” Erving said.

He didn’t need a souvenir from Cleveland.

Pitt Gorilla
11-04-2018, 08:02 PM
i like you fat boy

That’s just it. He’s not very fat. He’s long and athletic. If he gets stronger, watch out.

Rain Man
11-04-2018, 08:04 PM
That’s just it. He’s not very fat. He’s long and athletic. If he gets stronger, watch out.

Yeah, he's really slim looking for a guard.

Marcellus
11-04-2018, 08:16 PM
I wanna see a gif of Speaks dropping that dude today.

rabblerouser
11-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Yeah, he's really slim looking for a guard.

You know who he reminds me of??

Jason Dunn.

Rain Man
11-04-2018, 08:29 PM
That gif continues to make me laugh, because the odds are 99 percent that Cam hit someone in the face who was just sitting there drinking a beer.

rabblerouser
11-04-2018, 08:37 PM
That gif continues to make me laugh, because the odds are 99 percent that Cam hit someone in the face who was just sitting there drinking a beer.

And they're still wondering who threw it.

Hoover
11-04-2018, 09:07 PM
four of our 5 oline starters came from Cleveland. LOL

mdchiefsfan
11-04-2018, 09:35 PM

LMAO