PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet *** Official Random Thought Thread ***

TribalElder
09-17-2018, 09:22 PM
Official place to dump those thoughts you thought might be good enough to make a thread, but aren't.

Post your random thoughts

TribalElder
09-17-2018, 09:25 PM
If NFL teams paid everyone base salary and then added up performance pay based on game performance things might get a bit more competitive.

No more multi million dollar contracts to players who bust.

If it was tracked per play and paid out by position

- game snap - 1000
- tackle - 2000
- tackle for loss - 3000
- sack - 10000

that format might suck but if teams were like "We pay 5k per QB pressure" vs another team that pays 4k it would be interesting to see how that changes the game. The super stars wouldn't be as important as the actual stars

end of my shitty random thought LMAO

CoMoChief
09-17-2018, 09:27 PM
KC needs more street cars, a downtown baseball stadium, and more downtown nightlife/entertainment districts.

suzzer99
09-17-2018, 09:30 PM
I really hate that doorbell/camera commercial where the guy scares the potential burglars away from his phone while at the gym.

Right dude - criminals know where you live and you're gonna fuck with them and laugh it off.

Hoover
09-17-2018, 09:31 PM
I wonder who will be Mahomes' first BIG endorsement will be with. And when will it happen.

Sassy Squatch
09-17-2018, 09:32 PM
If a deaf person with 1 arm is signing is that an accent or a speech impediment?

Rasputin
09-17-2018, 09:32 PM
I wonder who will be Mahomes' first BIG endorsement will be with. And when will it happen.

I'm buying whatever he is selling

Buzz
09-17-2018, 09:33 PM
Q

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

carcosa
09-17-2018, 09:36 PM
Pee pee poo poo

Rasputin
09-17-2018, 09:38 PM
Urban Myer refering Urban Myer as Urban Myer

TribalElder
09-17-2018, 09:46 PM
looks like bills got hosed on their tailgating traditions also

"NO TABLE SMASHING" - the nfl

Tailgating before Bills games has gathered a reputation as a rowdy atmosphere, with fans getting drunk and slamming each other through tables. This year, there’s an effort to stop all that.

WGRZ reports that new rules to curb excessive drinking have been implemented, and Erie County Sheriff’s deputies will be on the lookout for people who are drunk and disorderly.

Within the new fan code of conduct is a ban on table slamming in the parking lots. Fans who engage in the activity risk being arrested and removed from the premises.

It is hard to imagine the parking lots outside a Bills game without drunk guys getting body slammed through tables at 9 in the morning, but all good things must come to an end. Bills tailgates will not be the same.

TribalElder
09-17-2018, 09:47 PM
code of conducts are used to remove fun from events from what I've heard from various bills fans LMAO

Buehler445
09-17-2018, 10:39 PM
Goddamned Motherfucking Millet.

Fuck

FAX
09-17-2018, 11:00 PM
STORYTIME WITH FAX ...

Once upon a time, there was a small community of frogs who were lazy and basically just ate flies and crapped in the water. One day, the frogs all got together and decided it would be a good idea to have a king. That way, someone could tell them what to do and give them purpose.

So they decided to elect one of the frogs as their king. The new king enjoyed his new role very much but eventually decided that he needed a queen. Unfortunately, there were no girl frogs in the pond so the newly-elected king frog hopped on over to the next pond in search of a girl frog who would agree to become his queen.

Upon arriving at the next pond, the frog identified himself and declared his intentions. Looking at each other and considering the situation, that frog community thought to themselves, "Who is this asshole?" So they joined forces, ganged up on him, and drowned his butt in the mud.

FAX

Rain Man
09-17-2018, 11:05 PM

My guess will be Pibb Extra, because Patrick Mahomes II always impresses me with his decisions.

Willie Lanier
09-17-2018, 11:21 PM
STORYTIME WITH FAX ...

Once upon a time, there was a small community of frogs who were lazy and basically just ate flies and crapped in the water. One day, the frogs all got together and decided it would be a good idea to have a king. That way, someone could tell them what to do and give them purpose.

So they decided to elect one of the frogs as their king. The new king enjoyed his new role very much but eventually decided that he needed a queen. Unfortunately, there were no girl frogs in the pond so the newly-elected king frog hopped on over to the next pond in search of a girl frog who would agree to become his queen.

Upon arriving at the next pond, the frog identified himself and declared his intentions. Looking at each other and considering the situation, that frog community thought to themselves, "Who is this asshole?" So they joined forces, ganged up on him, and drowned his butt in the mud.

FAX

I read the first part of that an was immediately driven to pull out my Pans Labyrinth dvd

Underrated movie

Talisman
09-17-2018, 11:30 PM
They should sell mirrored end zone tickets to home and away fans so they could switch seats after each quarter to see their team drive toward them.

Rain Man
09-17-2018, 11:33 PM
Maine should only be allowed one electoral vote.

T-post Tom
09-17-2018, 11:56 PM
Obviously not from Maine:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/4a/db/ac/4adbace395c644ac44e21b3020b0546f.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
09-18-2018, 03:41 AM
So the midgets...

TimeForWasp
09-18-2018, 07:03 AM
I love Trump but still like free stuff

FAX
09-22-2018, 07:33 AM
STORYTIME WITH FAX

Once upon a time, there was a handsome, young prince who lived in a beautiful, peaceful kingdom. One day, the old king called for the prince and said to him, "Young prince, one day you will be king and my entire beautiful, peaceful kingdom will be yours. Now listen up. For, since you are now 14 years of age, it is time that you find a wife."

So the prince thanked the old king and then began thinking about this situation. In fact, the prince thought about this situation for a very, very long time. Well, the more the prince thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became, so he asked for a second audience with the old king and he said, "Your Majesty, thank you for the kingdom and all, but I don't want to find a wife because I am gay.".

Upon hearing this news, the king screwed up his eyebrows and twisted his lower lip and thought to himself, "Oh my goodness! This is exceeding puzzling." So the king decided to seek guidance from the Royal Book Of Rules which had been handed down through the royal family for many, many generations. The king turned the pages and turned the pages and turned the pages until he found the rule he was looking for. That rule said, "If the prince is gay, send him to a monastery."

And so it was that the next day, the prince was sent to a monastery far, far away from the castle. When the prince arrived at the monastery, he was welcomed with open arms by the friars who played music and danced in the dirt to celebrate the young prince's arrival. Then that night, the friars all got drunk on wine and gang-raped the prince raw.

FAX

Unclesam
09-22-2018, 08:12 AM
Wonder how big Mahomes is

bevischief
12-19-2021, 06:05 AM
I was taking out my trash, and got a greeting from my neighbors pit bull and little mutt. There where out a little too long. Got tackled and licked to death. Before getting them home. Just remember your four legged kids.

Bob Dole
12-19-2021, 06:22 AM
NSFW

https://www.tiktok.com/@morgan.sloat/video/7043033591793601797?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=7043018841370379782

bevischief
01-14-2022, 02:13 AM
Should I start a thread on crazy stuff I see on almost a daily basis working in a Laundromat on a daily basis? We found poop in the washer the other night... I have been part time in dry cleaning for about 4 years before going into full time Laundry in June...

Wallcrawler
01-14-2022, 09:40 AM
Sometimes your worst self is your best self.

Wallcrawler
01-14-2022, 09:44 AM
Right hand tremors when I point the gun at my head, but not my left.

Strange.

I'm not left handed.

Megatron96
01-14-2022, 06:43 PM
I need access to a chicken

Bearcat
01-14-2022, 07:02 PM
Should I start a thread on crazy stuff I see on almost a daily basis working in a Laundromat on a daily basis? We found poop in the washer the other night... I have been part time in dry cleaning for about 4 years before going into full time Laundry in June...

Seems like you led with your best story.

bevischief
07-24-2023, 10:29 AM
Going on 7 years of MRI's. Every 90 days. And have a girlfriend.

Dunerdr
07-24-2023, 12:26 PM
What did people do about ingrown toe nails before clippers and modern tools?

Graystoke
07-24-2023, 02:36 PM
I like bands with Horns and Organs.
Why is there not a band called the Horny Organs?

ptlyon
07-24-2023, 02:37 PM
Do farts have lumps?

bevischief
08-30-2023, 11:40 AM
Finally getting good news after all the scans. And blood work.

ChiefsFan63
08-30-2023, 08:55 PM

That's good to hear. Congratulations!

Rain Man
08-30-2023, 09:07 PM

I didn't hear about the problem, but this sounds good.

Rain Man
08-30-2023, 09:09 PM
My robotic vacuum cleaner still struggles with the lips between my hardwood floors and my tile floors. I've tried everything and am at a loss. It gets onto the lower part of the boundary and then just goes up and down and up and down, and each up takes several minutes.