PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Out of all the YOUNG guys on defense, who has the best chance of getting more snaps?

UChieffyBugger
09-18-2018, 05:56 PM
So on the roster we currently have Tremon Smith, Charvarious Wade, Armani Watts, Jordan Lucas, Ben Neimann and Dorian O'Daniel. Are any of these guys gonna challenge for a starting role anytime soon or is it unrealistic right now? From what I recall Tremon and Dorian have played one or two snaps already right? And I'm sure I read somewhere that Ward has impressed in practice but the staff are giving him more time to learn the defense. Armani is doing his thing on special teams but he's a genuine ballhawk which I think this secondary is lacking right now.

saphojunkie
09-18-2018, 06:03 PM
Watts is probably on the most direct path, given that he is doing really well in special teams. It's a great way for young players to acclimate to the speed of the game. Once they get used to how fast things move, they can begin to work into the main units without everything moving too fast for them to even compute what's happening.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-18-2018, 06:05 PM
Watts, he's gonna be that ball hawk we are lacking