PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Travis Kelce smacked a bitch, too

Dante84
09-19-2018, 08:31 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Heck of a chip by Travis Kelce. Head on a swivel, Watt. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a> <a href="https://t.co/zsoigUab5Z">pic.twitter.com/zsoigUab5Z</a></p>&mdash; Alex Kozora (@Alex_Kozora) <a href="https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora/status/1042478195059113985?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coach
09-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Goddammit, you beat me to it.

suzzer99
09-19-2018, 08:38 PM
HOLY SHIT

carcosa
09-19-2018, 08:39 PM
HELL YEAH

suzzer99
09-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Where does Kelce's blocking rank? I've see him make a few great pancake blocks like that.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2018, 08:44 PM
we're a bunch of fucking assassins

Buehler445
09-19-2018, 08:50 PM
People have headhunted him so goddamn hard that I’d be all about him knocking someone’s block off.

Best22
09-19-2018, 08:54 PM
But Steeler fans told us he would be sacking and hassling Mahomes all dayROFL

I love this

Bowser
09-19-2018, 09:01 PM
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/11/768x411/gallery-1457975540-battlecry.gif

Sofa King
09-19-2018, 09:03 PM
Nice!

In58men
09-19-2018, 09:08 PM
We finally have nice things!!!!!!

Hammock Parties
09-19-2018, 09:14 PM
cumming on steel men

Red Dawg
09-19-2018, 09:19 PM
Haaaaaa! Lol.

FAX
09-19-2018, 09:22 PM
Chippy.

FAX

WhiteWhale
09-19-2018, 09:26 PM
Not only did the Steelers fail to jam or check Kelce at the LOS, he was bitchslapping their star linebacker.

lulx.

Rain Man
09-19-2018, 10:03 PM
LDTMD peeled off to take the guy, not noticing that he was flying horizontally at that point.

Willie Lanier
09-19-2018, 10:18 PM
That is a hell of a block

Bob Dole
09-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Shocked that wasn’t a flag, honestly.

FAX
09-19-2018, 10:41 PM
Knocking the snot out of JJ Watt's brother and we think you hurt his feelings, too!

15 yards!

FAX

lcarus
09-19-2018, 10:47 PM
And here comes the Heinz Field referees. "There are 3 penalties on the play. All on the offense. Holding - #87. Unnecessary rougness - #87. Taunting - #87. All penalties will be enforced. #87 is ejected. The Chiefs lose 3 draft picks next year. Fuck you. May God have mercy on your souls. 1st down."

SuperBowl4
09-19-2018, 11:37 PM
Put Kelce on Defense

suzzer99
09-19-2018, 11:45 PM
Kelce, Hill, Hunt and Mahomes play both ways from now on - like Remember the Titans.

Demonpenz
09-19-2018, 11:51 PM
Kelce has always set the edge and destroyed at blocking. Reminds me a bit of how good T. Owens was at blocking.

FAX
09-20-2018, 12:08 AM
Very truthy, Mr. Demonpenz.

Kelce has laid out some fools on a few sweeps and edge rushes. He takes that part of his game seriously.

Some talking nogs still say he's the 2nd best TE in the league which has been utter nonsense for a couple of years. I would love to see the Kelce lay out a few of those fools also, to be honest.

FAX

scho63
09-20-2018, 07:25 AM
I keep watching that! That's a thing of beauty.......:clap::clap:

POS REP sent for posting that

CaliforniaChief
09-20-2018, 07:28 AM
I wish I could have been in the Steelers' team room when that one was played. LMAO

Sassy Squatch
09-20-2018, 07:35 AM
LMAO Schwartz is like "ok, bro, guess I got this clown instead."

58-4ever
09-20-2018, 07:39 AM
Shocked that wasn’t a flag, honestly.

Why in the hell would that be a flag?

TLO
09-20-2018, 07:39 AM
JACKED UP

BleedingRed
09-20-2018, 07:42 AM
Lmao I saw the remember the titan reference and I thought about the play were he tell him to let him through.... Mahomes needs to pull that trick

loochy
09-20-2018, 07:43 AM
New Chiefs O-Line theme:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iIMVbL1rq5c" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted via Mobile Device

Lzen
09-20-2018, 07:58 AM
Why in the hell would that be a flag?

I think Bob Dole was being facetious.

TLO
09-20-2018, 07:59 AM
New Chiefs O-Line theme:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iIMVbL1rq5c" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted via Mobile Device

PUT THAT IN SPOILER TAGS OMG I I'M OFFENDED

Frosty
09-20-2018, 08:18 AM
It's nice to see the Chiefs dishing it out to the Steelers for once rather than always taking it.

oldman
09-20-2018, 09:10 AM
That block was a thing of beauty. It appears it doesn't even throw him off his route, or maybe he's just looking for another victim.
I don't know if it's Mahommes or playing the Steelers, but our O seems to be playing with a bit of swagger and some nastiness. I like it. I like it a lot!

dlphg9
09-20-2018, 09:27 AM
Lmao I saw the remember the titan reference and I thought about the play were he tell him to let him through.... Mahomes needs to pull that trick

Drunk before 10 am on a Thursday! Hell yeah buddy

DJ's left nut
09-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Very truthy, Mr. Demonpenz.

Kelce has laid out some fools on a few sweeps and edge rushes. He takes that part of his game seriously.

Some talking nogs still say he's the 2nd best TE in the league which has been utter nonsense for a couple of years. I would love to see the Kelce lay out a few of those fools also, to be honest.

FAX

His athleticism, route running and blocking put Gronk's to shame.

Gronk is a goddamn mountain of a human being - I'll grant him that. And in space, he's not going to try to hurdle you or run around you - he's going to try to run through you. He deserves plenty of accolades for that.

But this immediate concession that he's clearly the best TE just pisses me off. Maybe he is - there's an argument for it (if he could stay healthy). But there's a damn good argument that Kelce is as well.

Kelce's reached that stage that TG did in his late 20s - there's just not anything he isn't good at. He's savvy as hell, a brilliant route runner, a heck of a blocker (both attitude and technique). His hands can be spotty at times but so can everyones - he's demonstrated plenty of times that he will haul in contested catches or pluck them out of the air. The guy's as well-rounded a player as you'll find in the league.

oldman
09-20-2018, 09:43 AM
Kelce's reached that stage that TG did in his late 20s - there's just not anything he isn't good at. He's savvy as hell, a brilliant route runner, a heck of a blocker (both attitude and technique). His hands can be spotty at times but so can everyones - he's demonstrated plenty of times that he will haul in contested catches or pluck them out of the air. The guy's as well-rounded a player as you'll find in the league.

I agree, he's the best TE in the NFL. Not to mention he's a fun guy.

Rain Man
09-20-2018, 10:02 AM
Kelce joined the NFL in 2013, and immediately missed his first season completely with a knee injury. Since then he's only missed one game. That same year, Gronkowski missed more than half the season with an Aaron Hernandez accidental discharge or something. So let's throw out 2013 and look at the years from 2014 on.

Since 2014, here's a comparison of the two in terms of receptions and games:

Kelce - 65 games, 59 starts, 315 receptions on 445 targets, 4,015 yards, 12.7 ypc, 24 TDs
Gronkowski - 54 games, 47 starts, 257 receptions on 406 targets, 4,062 yards, 15.8 ypc, 35 TDs

Kelce is more durable and has a higher catch percentage. It appears that Gronkowski has been more of a deep receiver and goal line receiver. So they're used slightly differently, but have very similar production. Gronkowski has been more of a feast or famine guy while Kelce has been steadily productive.

Buns
09-20-2018, 10:07 AM
Yeah, but who was throwing them the ball, ehhhhh

Rain Man
09-20-2018, 10:12 AM
Yeah, but who was throwing them the ball, ehhhhh

Good point. I meant to mention that, but forgot. If you reversed their previous situations, I think Kelce would easily come out on top. But it's all good now that he has Patrick Mahomes II.

Best22
09-20-2018, 10:13 AM
It shows that Brady is much better than Smith. Brady maximizes his teammates

Buns
09-20-2018, 10:21 AM
Especially when Kelce was the #1 for most of Smith's tenure, and the only real constant aside from Charles and two years of Hill.

ModSocks
09-20-2018, 10:26 AM

Gronk is a goddamn mountain of a human being - I'll grant him that. And in space, he's not going to try to hurdle you or run around you - he's going to try to run through you. He deserves plenty of accolades for that.

But this immediate concession that he's clearly the best TE just pisses me off. Maybe he is - there's an argument for it (if he could stay healthy). But there's a damn good argument that Kelce is as well.

Kelce is the better TE. Gronk gets the love because of what he's done in the past and he's a big name.

But i don't know how you could watch the two of them and come away thinking Gronk is better. Stating that Gronk is better is just lazy imo. Dude can't stay healthy, does not have the quicks and isn't nearly the route runner.

Luke Atamadong
09-20-2018, 11:12 AM

His YAC ability is AMAZING too

saphojunkie
09-20-2018, 11:16 AM
Kelce is the better TE. Gronk gets the love because of what he's done in the past and he's a big name.

But i don't know how you could watch the two of them and come away thinking Gronk is better. Stating that Gronk is better is just lazy imo. Dude can't stay healthy, does not have the quicks and isn't nearly the route runner.

Gronk is fucking awesome. I don’t think one is better than the other.

FAX
09-20-2018, 11:40 AM
Gronk is ****ing awesome. I don’t think one is better than the other.

Fine.

Then let's say they are utterly indistinguishable in terms of quality, talent, and contribution. I'm okay with that, Mr. saphojunkie.

Then how do we arrange for all the talking nogs and media shills to cease referring to Gronk as the #1 TE since the birth of the solar system?

The nogs say Kelce's "in the convo" as the number 2 TE in the league. Make them stop saying that crap and I'll be just fine. Until then, I shall rain Twitter hell down on their stupid accounts like a Chinese bot after a lightning strike on the server.

FAX

cabletech94
09-20-2018, 11:47 AM
excellent post/vid. would play again.

DJ's left nut
09-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Fine.

Then let's say they are utterly indistinguishable in terms of quality, talent, and contribution. I'm okay with that, Mr. saphojunkie.

Then how do we arrange for all the talking nogs and media shills to cease referring to Gronk as the #1 TE since the birth of the solar system?

The nogs say Kelce's "in the convo" as the number 2 TE in the league. Make them stop saying that crap and I'll be just fine. Until then, I shall rain Twitter hell down on their stupid accounts like a Chinese bot after a lightning strike on the server.

FAX

It's no less stupid than "Tyreek Hill is maybe one of the fastest WRs in the league..."

Maybe? One of?

Dude makes fast guys look slow. Put him in space against a 4.4 corner - a 4.4 is friggen fast mind you - and he'll defeat an angle on him. Hill is most assuredly not maybe one of the fastest in the league. He's hands down the fastest dude in football and very arguably one of the fastest football players of all time.

But among the national heads, the best we can get is qualified quasi-compliments.

They can eat a bowl of dicks.

ModSocks
09-20-2018, 04:13 PM
It's no less stupid than "Tyreek Hill is maybe one of the fastest WRs in the league..."

Maybe? One of?

Dude makes fast guys look slow. Put him in space against a 4.4 corner - a 4.4 is friggen fast mind you - and he'll defeat an angle on him. Hill is most assuredly not maybe one of the fastest in the league. He's hands down the fastest dude in football and very arguably one of the fastest football players of all time.

But among the national heads, the best we can get is qualified quasi-compliments.

Yeah that shit irks me too. "One of".

Bitch please. He is THE fastest player in the NFL. We have the ****ing data to prove it.

KCUnited
09-20-2018, 04:22 PM
Remember that other time when he trucked a bitch head up?

https://i.imgur.com/Nt7iLfT.gif?1

Rain Man
09-20-2018, 04:23 PM

Maybe? One of?

That dropped my jaw, too. It's been proven several times that he's the fastest player in the league. Look at all of those top speed indicators the networks have been doing.

Similarly, this video could double as an Artie Burns lowlights video. He was being torched out there more than the Olympic Flame.

Easy 6
09-20-2018, 05:07 PM
I'm tired of constantly reading some article that puts Kelce at #2 behind brokedick halfwit Gronk... he is coasting on reputation at this point, Kelce is the best in the game right now

edit* looks like I'm late to the party with this sentiment, lol

suzzer99
09-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Hill isn't only the fastest player - he also might be the quickest. Often those two don't go together as completely - so guys with great top speed don't accelerate or cut as fast. Hill does both, which is deadly. Also he never drops a pass and has become an excellent route runner.

Dude is just amazing.

ThaVirus
09-20-2018, 05:36 PM

Maybe? One of?

Heh.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">49ers’ Marquise Goodwin on who’s faster: Him or KC’s Tyreek Hill. “I don’t compare myself with anybody,” Goodwin said. <br><br>Then he rolled up his sleeve and showed a tattoo of the Olympic rings. <br><br>“I’ll let you interpret that however you want,” Goodwin said.</p>&mdash; David Lombardi (@LombardiHimself) <a href="https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1042508214053400578?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 19, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DJ's left nut
09-20-2018, 05:45 PM
Heh.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">49ers’ Marquise Goodwin on who’s faster: Him or KC’s Tyreek Hill. “I don’t compare myself with anybody,” Goodwin said. <br><br>Then he rolled up his sleeve and showed a tattoo of the Olympic rings. <br><br>“I’ll let you interpret that however you want,” Goodwin said.</p>&mdash; David Lombardi (@LombardiHimself) <a href="https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1042508214053400578?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 19, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's right.

Side note - how damn cool is it that they run the 100m in pads now? Really spiced things up in Rio.

Ass.

Frosty
09-20-2018, 05:46 PM
Heh.

... where he didn't medal AND went as a long jumper.

FAX
09-20-2018, 05:52 PM
There are a lot of "fast guys" in the NFL.

Tyreek is special because he's a "fast guy" who's also a "football player". Big difference there. Not much of a weakness in his game ... if any.

Speed kills. But Olympic-caliber speed, unrivaled quickness, near-precise route running, supernatural ball-tracking ability, tough-minded, strong, able to comprehend and execute every route tree in a complex offense (plus the RB position) ... that's devastating.

FAX

cabletech94
09-20-2018, 06:27 PM
I'm tired of constantly reading some article that puts Kelce at #2 behind brokedick halfwit Gronk... he is coasting on reputation at this point, Kelce is the best in the game right now

edit* looks like I'm late to the party with this sentiment, lol

"tide pods"

WhiteWhale
09-20-2018, 07:49 PM
Heh.

He was a long jumper BTW

Not sure how being awesome at the long jump proves you're faster than Tyreek Hill, but whatever.

They do have 100 meter times you can compare. Hill's is faster.

Rain Man
09-20-2018, 07:53 PM
I don't even know who that Goodwin guy is. He should make a bet with Tyreek. If he's confident, he should make a bet.

WhiteWhale
09-20-2018, 07:55 PM
There are a lot of "fast guys" in the NFL.

Tyreek is special because he's a "fast guy" who's also a "football player". Big difference there. Not much of a weakness in his game ... if any.

Speed kills. But Olympic-caliber speed, unrivaled quickness, near-precise route running, supernatural ball-tracking ability, tough-minded, strong, able to comprehend and execute every route tree in a complex offense (plus the RB position) ... that's devastating.

FAX

On the field with pads and helmet on Hill is the fastest player I've ever seen.

He's in the Deion Sanders/ Darrell Green level of football speed. He makes fast guys look slow. It's almost pointless to double cover him because he'll outrun both guys.

I don't care what you do in tights on a rubber track.

Plus, yeah. Tyreek is MILES ahead of Goodwin as a football player. His LOS release is disgustingly awesome. Just putting clown suits on anyone as soon as the route starts.

J Diddy
09-20-2018, 11:38 PM
He was a long jumper BTW

Not sure how being awesome at the long jump proves you're faster than Tyreek Hill, but whatever.

They do have 100 meter times you can compare. Hill's is faster.

So what you're saying here is basically that the only real question here is can he jump 10 yards faster than tyreek can run it.

kysirsoze
09-20-2018, 11:56 PM
Good point. I meant to mention that, but forgot. If you reversed their previous situations, I think Kelce would easily come out on top. But it's all good now that he has Patrick Mahomes II.

I honestly think that Kelce's career numbers are going to be a lot better than Gronk's. Kelce is already hanging in there with a history of shit at QB. Mahomes is going to do for him what Brady did for Gronk and then some. When you consider that plus Kelce's better durability, I think Kelce can bury Gronk in the long run.

The difference will likely be the eye test. Kelce is a phenom, but there are just so many times that Gronk seems like a man among boys out there. Kelce has a more well rounded game, I think, but Gronk is pretty incredible to watch.

kysirsoze
09-20-2018, 11:58 PM
Fine.

FAX

Uh, you're on twitter? Handle please.

In58men
12-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Worth keeping an eye on George Kittle in San Francisco. Still a quarter to go against the Rams and Kittle is 54 yards behind Kelce for the tight end receiving yards record

Damn hopefully it’s Kelce

Bowser
12-30-2018, 06:21 PM
Worth keeping an eye on George Kittle in San Francisco. Still a quarter to go against the Rams and Kittle is 54 yards behind Kelce for the tight end receiving yards record

Damn hopefully it’s Kelce
The fuck you doing here? Stop it.

Bowser
12-30-2018, 06:32 PM
Way to go In58men, you dipshit

St. Patty's Fire
12-30-2018, 06:33 PM
Not gonna lie, ain’t even that mad, Kittle is a circus act. Dude is insane.

CupidStunt
12-30-2018, 06:34 PM
Kittle can have this one, Kelce will take the Super Bowl ring instead.

At least I hope that's how the locker room views these types of things.

Sofa King
12-30-2018, 06:36 PM
Nice....

ChiefsFanatic
12-30-2018, 10:07 PM
Not gonna lie, ain’t even that mad, Kittle is a circus act. Dude is insane.I think Kittle is the next great TE. I still think Kelce is currently the best TE in football, but I it seems that down the stretch this season his explosion and acceleration after the catch has been noticeably slower than in the past.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

In58men
10-06-2019, 08:00 PM
WTF is going with this guy?

Why would he push Eric? Dude doesn’t seem tight tonight. Of course he acts like this on PrimeTime.

Don Corlemahomes
10-06-2019, 08:02 PM
WTF is going with this guy?

Why would he push Eric? Dude doesn’t seem tight tonight. Of course he acts like this on PrimeTime.

Hey, fuck you guy

Buehler445
10-06-2019, 08:07 PM
I’m wondering if he didn’t get a concussion when he got dumped on his head on the first play.