PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Wallpaper - 2018 Schedule

Armyofme
09-20-2018, 12:19 AM
I wanted to create a wallpaper with the 2018 schedule on it for myself and thought I might see if anyone else might be interested in it.

This one is for a 5k monitor but I'll convert it to another couple more popular resolutions if there is interest. I'll also consider moving the schedule to the right side for you Windows users. I'd just rather not have to update the W/L stats on too many variations.

http://studiorewind.net/2018_Chiefs_Schedule_w3_5k.png

scho63
09-20-2018, 12:24 AM
I wanted to create a wallpaper with the 2018 schedule on it for myself and thought I might see if anyone else might be interested in it.

This one is for a 5k monitor but I'll convert it to another couple more popular resolutions if there is interest. I'll also consider moving the schedule to the right side for you Windows users. I'd just rather not have to update the W/L stats on too many variations.

http://studiorewind.net/2018_Chiefs_Schedule_w3_5k.png

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??????????? :hmmm:

ROFL

CoMoChief
09-20-2018, 02:18 AM
That wallpaper blows Rosie O'Donnell ass.

Nickhead
09-20-2018, 02:36 AM
i want to know who's image is being stolen? clearly the '5' and '0' have been altered in some way. which is the original numeral? i do not recall the facemask so to speak, nor the ethnicity (wouldn't it be easier to be able to say race, in this instance?).

and which year was this photo taken?

who has meta skills?

and if this person is not on the current roster, then what thu phuck wer u thinin op? :cuss:

:thumb:

TLO
09-20-2018, 06:39 AM
I like this. Nice work.

Armyofme
09-20-2018, 06:58 AM
i want to know who's image is being stolen? clearly the '5' and '0' have been altered in some way. which is the original numeral? i do not recall the facemask so to speak, nor the ethnicity (wouldn't it be easier to be able to say race, in this instance?).

and which year was this photo taken?

who has meta skills?

and if this person is not on the current roster, then what thu phuck wer u thinin op? :cuss:

:thumb:

I took the photo about 15 years ago. Nothing altered.

scho63
09-20-2018, 07:11 AM
I took the photo about 15 years ago. Nothing altered.

And you decided to troll for all these years and finally release it on us? ROFL

You're a patient SOB

Actually nice work.....:clap: