PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Week 4 Power Rankings

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-25-2018, 07:16 AM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24785984/nfl-power-rankings-fatal-flaws-all-32-teams-2018-week-4

#2 Patrick Mahomes

#16 Chargers

#17 Donkeys

#31 Grudens ROFL

Coochie liquor
09-25-2018, 07:18 AM
Sharters have 2 losses and are still above Dungver!! Lmao

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-25-2018, 07:23 AM
I'm really enjoying Grudens post game press conferences. I make it a point to watch them weekly. I think he hates his job. He had it fucking made as a commentator and screwed himself over by going to the worst professional sports organization on the planet. I mean REALLY ,how dumb do you have to be to give somebody a 10 year contract.

Coochie liquor
09-25-2018, 07:28 AM
I'm really enjoying Grudens post game press conferences. I make it a point to watch them weekly. I think he hates his job. He had it fucking made as a commentator and screwed himself over by going to the worst professional sports organization on the planet. I mean REALLY ,how dumb do you have to be to give somebody a 10 year contract.

Especially after not working as a coach for a decade.

Lzen
09-25-2018, 07:35 AM
The Chiefs allow 474 total yards per game, most in the NFL and the most through three games in franchise history. Additionally, the only 3-0 team in the Super Bowl era to allow more points than the Chiefs (92) is the 2000 Rams (94). -- Joey Koontz

:hmmm:

Sassy Squatch
09-25-2018, 07:36 AM
Poor guy. I'm sure he has 100 million reasons to suck it up.

Radar Chief
09-25-2018, 07:40 AM
:hmmm:

He isn't the only one comparing this team to the "greatest show on turf".

TEX
09-25-2018, 07:41 AM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24785984/nfl-power-rankings-fatal-flaws-all-32-teams-2018-week-4

#2 Patrick Mahomes

#16 Chargers

#17 Donkeys

#31 Grudens ROFL

I think #2 is too high for KC, but they are a top 5 team right now.

#16 The Bolts are right where they belong - somewhere in the middle.

#17 is too high for Denver. They are a bottom 10 team like Oakland. Not quite as bad, but close.

BigRichard
09-25-2018, 08:16 AM
I'm really enjoying Grudens post game press conferences. I make it a point to watch them weekly. I think he hates his job. He had it ****ing made as a commentator and screwed himself over by going to the worst professional sports organization on the planet. I mean REALLY ,how dumb do you have to be to give somebody a 10 year contract.

I am sure he is all broke up about it.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Woody-Harrelson-Cry.gif

2bikemike
09-25-2018, 08:18 AM
The Chiefs allow 474 total yards per game, most in the NFL and the most through three games in franchise history. Additionally, the only 3-0 team in the Super Bowl era to allow more points than the Chiefs (92) is the 2000 Rams (94). -- Joey Koontz

That's a lot of yards and a lot of points! Thank God we have Mahomes and his flight of trusty receivers! Sooner or later though, that Defense is going to cost us some games.

ptlyon
09-25-2018, 08:24 AM
17. Denver Broncos
Record: 2-1
Week 3 ranking: 15

The Broncos have pressured opposing quarterbacks on 26 percent of dropbacks when they send a blitz, the third-lowest rate in the NFL. Their blitz has generated just one sack in their past two games combined. -- Koontz

Halfcan
09-25-2018, 08:27 AM
Patriots and Steelers way overrated!

RedRaider56
09-25-2018, 08:39 AM
I'm really enjoying Grudens post game press conferences. I make it a point to watch them weekly. I think he hates his job. He had it ****ing made as a commentator and screwed himself over by going to the worst professional sports organization on the planet. I mean REALLY ,how dumb do you have to be to give somebody a 10 year contract.

It's hilarious that he always talks about need to get more pressure on the opposing QB, yet they wouldn't pony up to pay Mack.
Truly the definition of insanity

Beef Supreme
09-25-2018, 08:45 AM
It's hilarious that he always talks about need to get more pressure on the opposing QB, yet they wouldn't pony up to pay Mack.
Truly the definition of insanity

I think he is just trolling the media. He kinda has to be, right?

MahiMike
09-25-2018, 08:49 AM
Can't believe the Jags are still in the top 10. Bortles is worse than our defense.

Rasputin
09-25-2018, 08:53 AM
19. Washington Redskins
Week 3 ranking: 21

Can the Redskins get their wide receivers going? They have been targeted a league-low 32 times this season and rank in the bottom third in receptions (23), yards after the catch (76) and first-down catches (14). -- Masi

Alex Smith does not like WRs he didn't throw one TD to a WR his first year as a Chief.

RedRaider56
09-25-2018, 08:56 AM

man, I don't know
Raiders put the dys in dysfunction

Chiefs4TheWin
09-25-2018, 08:56 AM

I see the opposite. It always looks to me like he just wants to smile and laugh, but holds it back at the last second. He conned that contract out and he knows it lol.

scho63
09-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Alex Smith does not like WRs he didn't throw one TD to a WR his first year as a Chief.

This is still one of the worst legacies of dink and dunk game manager Alex Smith. It's almost impossible to achieve this is today's NFL yet Alex pulled it off.

If you average 25 passes a game for 16 games, that's 0-400. Nearly a statistical impossibility! ROFL

TEX
09-25-2018, 09:22 AM
This is still one of the worst legacies of dink and dunk game manager Alex Smith. It's almost impossible to achieve this is today's NFL yet Alex pulled it off.

If you average 25 passes a game for 16 games, that's 0-400. Nearly a statistical impossibility! ROFL

He's had a game in Washington THIS year where he threw for almost 300 yards, was 33/46 with no INT's and NO TD's and his RB was the leading receiver with 14 catches.

They lost. :hmmm:

Imon Yourside
09-25-2018, 09:37 AM
19. Washington Redskins
Week 3 ranking: 21

Can the Redskins get their wide receivers going? They have been targeted a league-low 32 times this season and rank in the bottom third in receptions (23), yards after the catch (76) and first-down catches (14). -- Masi

Man I can't say i'm surprised, but it's still funny.

DRM08
09-25-2018, 09:37 AM

Or trolling the Raider fans. Maybe he is an Andy Reid plant after all. :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-27-2018, 06:19 PM
So if the Vikings pull out a win and we get done kicking Donkey ass Monday we could be #1

ThaVirus
09-27-2018, 07:11 PM
I think #2 is too high for KC, but they are a top 5 team right now

Power rankings are pointless, but who could you put above us?

ChiefsFanatic
09-28-2018, 01:05 AM

I don't think it was his first year. I think it was the 2014 season, his second year in KC.

But, isn't it amazing that Alex Smith is gone, and suddenly our O-line is not complete trash? And I think we have the most talented group of WRs (plus TE) in Chiefs history, but if Smith was still the starting QB, it would be a great year for Kelce, and Hill would have a handful of TDs but just because of his speed.

I think great QBs make great wide receivers. Sure, some like Rice would be great regardless, but players like Wes Welker and Julian Edelman owe their careers to Brady and Manning. Welker caught passes from both Brady and Manning. On the Chiefs they never would have been as good as they were/are now.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

CoMoChief
09-28-2018, 02:04 AM
Gruden's gonna dig himself into a hole he's never going to be able to get himself out of.

Sounds like he and Carr kind of butt heads a little. Carr is overrated anyways. Gruden, like many coaches who take over a previous regime, want to set the tone to what they think is best, their philosophies, the way they practice, changing the culture etc.

But if he's weeding out and dividing the locker room because he's not getting through to players, adding that w/ horrible results, can be devastating for a franchise. He's on a 10yr deal. He just traded away the best player the Raiders have had in decades in Mack and then says it's hard to find good pass rushers, and to be honest he still sounds like he knows he fucked up lol.

Raiders move to LV in 2020 correct? Whats going to happen if Gruden takes the Raiders back down to the cellar of the NFL, how the fuck is he going to be able to sell his product to a new city if they're playing like the Raiders from a decade ago?

Chiefs are going to rape the living shit out of this division for a long time. I forget the exact number, but the Chiefs have won 17 of last 18 games vs AFCW opponents. That's incredible. Trash Reid all you want, but that's nuts. It's gonna be like Manning and Brady beating up on shitty teams in the AFCS/AFCE all of those yrs. That one KC loss was due to the shitty ass refs @OAK last yr. Rivers isn't going to be around for much longer (plus, SD/LAC can never get it all together anyways before it's too late) and by the time DEN gets it shit together at QB, their defense is going to suck complete ass and Von Miller will want out of town.

TEX
09-28-2018, 06:40 AM
Power rankings are pointless, but who could you put above us?

You're right - especially this time of year. But to answer your question:

Eagles, Saints, maybe... :shrug: