09-26-2018, 06:02 PM
https://i.redd.it/j2v2w5u78ko11.jpg

ROYC75
09-26-2018, 06:52 PM
Again?

Hope we win this one too!

Rain Man
09-26-2018, 08:11 PM
Two interesting things happened in the two-minute drive.

First, at about 1:40, Spencer Ware took a pass out to the right and was tackled. On his way back to the huddle, he diverted a bit to give the ball back to the referee, and that criminal Foster specifically bumped into him. Recall that this was long after the play was over. Then three seconds later the camera shifts. It happens to show Foster again, and you see Ware run by toward the huddle and he gives Foster a shoulder chip on his way by. I found it hilarious. You can't intimidate Spencer Ware.

Later, Mahomes made a scramble to the right and some 49er shoved him as he was going out of bounds. It should have been a penalty, but wasn't called. As everyone is headed back, Anthony Sherman was jawing and getting into the heads of not just one, but two 49ers scum, and he wasn't even in the game.

Bob Dole
09-26-2018, 08:21 PM
The third and long with everyone 10 yards off still pissed me off.

FAX
09-26-2018, 08:53 PM
I decided to watch it with you guys on Game Pass (I'm a little behind).

Anyhow, here's an interesting Wally type of deal. 11:20 in the first quarter. 3rd and 1 at the Gayboys 36 (only our 16th 3rd down of the season, by the way). Wally starts the motion from an empty set, 2 TEs. Stonehands inline. Trips bunched in the slot area left. Conley wide right. Kelce wide left.

Here's the cool part ... motion starts with :20 on the play clock. First it's DAT - motions right to slot right. Second, Sammy motions far right to the Z. Third, Tyreek motions right, fakes receiving a handoff (LOL, my God) while Mahomes hard counts, then runs to the right flat.

Motion starts with :20 on the play clock and doesn't stop until the ball is snapped at around :10. 10 full seconds of triple motion from an empty set, 2 TE personnel that becomes max-protect.

Throw to Tyreek in the flat for 9 easy yards (beats a 1 on 1) down the boundary.

Watch that tape, NFL.

FAX THE CAN'T HELP BUT LOL

FAX
09-26-2018, 09:00 PM
Oh ... I should have mentioned this ...

Around the time that Sammy shifts, the Gayboys have no idea what to do. The linebacker guy starts waving his hands - waves first to the left, then waves to the right. DB guys are confused as hell. They start looking at each other. Play clock is ticking away here. Finally, the linebacker guy starts frantically waving all the DB guys to his right, urging them to move all the way over to his left but they're waaaaay late reacting. Then they just start backing up!! I guess they instinctively went zone. LOL

Wally is driving some football dudes nuts, man.

FAX

New World Order
09-26-2018, 09:16 PM
They tried to take away the deep ball early and we just killed them in the screen game.

Notice we haven't bitched about playcalling one time since Mahomes became the qb.

KChiefs1
09-26-2018, 10:08 PM
He missed on 3 bombs for TD’s.

Rain Man
09-26-2018, 10:16 PM
He missed on 3 bombs for TD’s.

It almost looked like Robinson could've made a diving catch on the deep pass where he was wide open. They only showed the replay once, and it looked like it was maybe three yards long at most. I was surprised that Robinson didn't vault for it, but maybe I'm overestimating the ability to do that.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2018, 10:51 PM
Cam Erving is balling out. The guy is all effort all the time.

htismaqe
09-26-2018, 10:52 PM

As down as many of us were on him, he looks pretty darn good now. He may turn out to be a really good acquisition.

htismaqe
09-26-2018, 10:53 PM
They tried to take away the deep ball early and we just killed them in the screen game.

Notice we haven't bitched about playcalling one time since Mahomes became the qb.

Because talent trumps everything else in the NFL.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2018, 10:54 PM
I decided to watch it with you guys on Game Pass (I'm a little behind).

Anyhow, here's an interesting Wally type of deal. 11:20 in the first quarter. 3rd and 1 at the Gayboys 36 (only our 16th 3rd down of the season, by the way). Wally starts the motion from an empty set, 2 TEs. Stonehands inline. Trips bunched in the slot area left. Conley wide right. Kelce wide left.

Here's the cool part ... motion starts with :20 on the play clock. First it's DAT - motions right to slot right. Second, Sammy motions far right to the Z. Third, Tyreek motions right, fakes receiving a handoff (LOL, my God) while Mahomes hard counts, then runs to the right flat.

Motion starts with :20 on the play clock and doesn't stop until the ball is snapped at around :10. 10 full seconds of triple motion from an empty set, 2 TE personnel that becomes max-protect.

Throw to Tyreek in the flat for 9 easy yards (beats a 1 on 1) down the boundary.

Watch that tape, NFL.

FAX THE CAN'T HELP BUT LOL
Noticed that as well. It was brilliant. Watch the defenders trying to figure out WTF is going on.

Edit: just saw your second post!

htismaqe
09-26-2018, 10:57 PM
Noticed that as well. It was brilliant. Watch the defenders trying to figure out WTF is going on.

It reminded me of the Vermeil years. Andy has incorporated so many different concepts into this offense, it just keeps getting more complex. For all of his faults, he might be the best coach they've had since Stram, just slightly ahead Marty and Vermeil.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2018, 11:00 PM
Just saw the triple screen. Lol

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2018, 11:24 PM
Murray looking better.

Pitt Gorilla
09-26-2018, 11:29 PM

Erving was the guy that threw himself at foster after the late hit.

redfan
09-27-2018, 06:44 AM
It reminded me of the Vermeil years. Andy has incorporated so many different concepts into this offense, it just keeps getting more complex. For all of his faults, he might be the best coach they've had since Stram, just slightly ahead Marty and Vermeil.

No, no, no. "Andy Reid is a Terrible Football Coach" I read it here, on Chiefsplanet!! :rolleyes:

It's downright amazing what talent can do.