PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Clay, you know what to do....

Fat Elvis
09-26-2018, 10:03 PM
The proper response to those who say, "Just wait till the league gets tape on Mahomes...."

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FrayedCircularCattle-size_restricted.gif

Eleazar
09-27-2018, 07:39 AM
Who's saying that?

In58men
09-27-2018, 07:40 AM
Huh?

Simply Red
09-27-2018, 09:09 AM
Film won't help a 62mph heater dime in a full sprint.

Titty Meat
09-27-2018, 09:56 AM
Cum

ModSocks
09-27-2018, 10:01 AM
Who's saying that?

All of his detractors in the National Media who don't want to believe what they're seeing, so they make excuses like "wait till the tape comes out and NFL defenses adjust".

It's the stupidest shit ever because there's nothing for them to adjust to.

One thing i can say however, through 3 games, Mahomes rarely throws to the 1st guy he's looking at.

So what do you tell your defense? Slow down and don't react to the play? Don't read the QB's eyes?

You have all this misdirection and a QB who almost always plays DB's with his eyes so you can never, ever trust your initial read.

Problem with not over reacting though is that you have to dial back the aggression and play more reactively against a team with outstanding speed and deception.

Yeah....go ahead and just "adjust" to that.

Rasputin
09-27-2018, 10:15 AM
~It's a Mahomes world after all,

~~It's a Mahomes world after all,

~~~It's a Mahomes world after all,

~~~~It's a Mahomes Mahomes, world

dlphg9
09-27-2018, 10:48 AM
All of his detractors in the National Media who don't want to believe what they're seeing, so they make excuses like "wait till the tape comes out and NFL defenses adjust".

It's the stupidest shit ever because there's nothing for them to adjust to.

One thing i can say however, through 3 games, Mahomes rarely throws to the 1st guy he's looking at.

So what do you tell your defense? Slow down and don't react to the play? Don't read the QB's eyes?

You have all this misdirection and a QB who almost always plays DB's with his eyes so you can never, ever trust your initial read.

Problem with not over reacting though is that you have to dial back the aggression and play more reactively against a team with outstanding speed and deception.

Yeah....go ahead and just "adjust" to that.

I have literally not heard any of this at all. Specifically who in the national media is saying it?

ModSocks
09-27-2018, 10:49 AM
I have literally not heard any of this at all. Specifically who in the national media is saying it?

There's been enough. I don't take note who they are, but two that stand out as freshest in my mind would be Chris Carter and Eric Man-gina.

The Franchise
09-27-2018, 10:50 AM
It's either "wait until the defense gets tape on him" OR "I could throw 13 TDs with all of those weapons!". Both are complete horseshit.

Eleazar
09-27-2018, 11:14 AM

Yeah, I haven't heard anyone in the media do anything but latch on to something else they can hype