PDA

View Full Version : Poop Peoria high school football player ejected from game for stepping into end zone

eDave
09-27-2018, 09:55 PM
A Valley high school student made a nice catch and scored a touchdown. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it ended up getting the player thrown out of the game and that's not all.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/sports/controversial-call-peoria-high-school-football-player-ejected-from-game-for-stepping-into-end-zone

Al Bundy
09-27-2018, 10:16 PM
A Valley high school student made a nice catch and scored a touchdown. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it ended up getting the player thrown out of the game and that's not all.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/sports/controversial-call-peoria-high-school-football-player-ejected-from-game-for-stepping-into-end-zone

Old dipshit ass ref.

Bugeater
09-27-2018, 10:30 PM
More pussification

09-27-2018, 10:39 PM
I was expecting to see actual high stepping. That was like half of a high.

big nasty kcnut
09-27-2018, 10:50 PM
That was him trying to not get his foot tangled up that was not high stepping.

MVChiefFan
09-27-2018, 11:04 PM
I was expecting to see actual high stepping. That was like half of a high.

Yeah, that was very half-assed high stepping at best. So ridiculous.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2018, 11:55 PM
Old dipshit ass ref.I know being an official can't be easy, but that is just a terrible call. I wonder if it was the same official that gave him the first unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. That ref either needs more training, or he needs to be doing Pop Warner only.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

carcosa
09-28-2018, 12:08 AM
Euthanize the ref

listopencil
09-28-2018, 12:09 AM
He wasn't flagged for stepping into the end zone, eDave. He was flagged for taunting involving high stepping. The rules regarding sportsmanship get tougher and tougher the lower you go in football competition. It can be debated whether or not the player was actually taunting but your thread title is false.

Couch-Potato
09-28-2018, 08:37 AM
Shit call.

eDave
09-28-2018, 08:41 AM
He wasn't flagged for stepping into the end zone, eDave. He was flagged for taunting involving high stepping. The rules regarding sportsmanship get tougher and tougher the lower you go in football competition. It can be debated whether or not the player was actually taunting but your thread title is false.

Tell that to Fox 10 and then stop being a munch.

Hydrae
09-28-2018, 08:45 AM
I seem to remember being in gym class and the teacher telling us to keep those knees up. This did not look much different than the entire class.

OmahaChief
09-28-2018, 08:54 AM

If that is taunting they need to just shut down football and be done. Guessing the WR should have went over to the CB he just burnt and said he was sorry for scoring. This crap is out of control.

WhawhaWhat
09-28-2018, 08:56 AM
He should have taken a knee so he could get traded to the Rams.

Fansy the Famous Bard
09-28-2018, 09:50 AM
Flagged for roughing the passer.

SuperChief
09-28-2018, 09:54 AM
Can we have robot refs already? Come on, Bezos!

Demonpenz
09-28-2018, 10:52 AM
lift weights eat right be tough go to every practice eat sleep drink football, then when your time comes you are supposed to act like like it is no big deal that everyone on earth can score touchdowns.

fan4ever
09-28-2018, 11:03 AM
It was his second unsportsmanlike conduct flag? Wonder what the first was for.

Sorce
09-28-2018, 11:07 AM
His forward progress is stopped.

DaFace
09-28-2018, 12:56 PM

He literally copied and pasted the title from the news article. :spock:

TwistedChief
09-28-2018, 05:09 PM
That's exactly how you run if you evade a defender but you think he's nipping at your heels. You run hard and strong.

But regardless, as Sorce already commented, his forward progress was clearly stopped as per the Jeff Triplette Officiating Manual.

dlphg9
09-28-2018, 05:14 PM

Donk fans are ****ing retarded

Old Dog
09-28-2018, 05:23 PM
Ref is racist (I keed)...........but it was a horrible call

GloryDayz
09-28-2018, 05:28 PM
That official might be getting a call-up from the NFL this week. Like NFL officials he seems to have mastered the skill of injecting himself into the game.