PDA

View Full Version : Football Vance Joseph is a crybaby vagina

RealSNR
10-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Bitching about the play clock in his press conference.

#1 rule as a coach. Never bitch about the refs.

I hope he stays as Denver's coach because he's fucking awful, but the dude is NOT a head coach. Elway should have fired him last year.

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2018, 09:42 PM
I wish they would have called it. Would have given Mahomes 5 more yards to let his large sack drag that turf.

Buehler445
Fuck Donk Forever.

He's garbage. Pile High deserves him.

stumppy
Radio is fucking great....for the doncos. I hope they keep him for years to come.

Clyde Frog
10-01-2018, 09:43 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8pU9MBW1E_8/maxresdefault.jpg

DJJasonp
Penalties - 10 for 93

Donks - 3 for 25

Vance can eat a bag of dicks.

carcosa
lol I loved seeing Elway say it was "fucking bullshit"

as if he hasn't benefited from bad calls for over three goddamn decades

MahiMike
Thanks. I was wondering what their coach was named. Forgot.

DaFace
Yeah, if he's bitching about that, I honestly think less of him as a coach. Anyone who has paid attention in this league at all knows that there's about a half-second leeway after the clock hits zero before they'll blow it dead. It was called properly.

Iowanian
Denver had two flags the entire game?

Fuck off with that shit.

2bikemike

I hope he stays as Denver's coach because he's ****ing awful, but the dude is NOT a head coach. Elway should have fired him last year.

Elways face was priceless after that non call. I loved it!

WhiteWhale
10-01-2018, 09:44 PM
I wish they would have called it. Would have given Mahomes 5 more yards to let his large sack drag that turf.

ROFL

I was thinking the same thing.

By the middle of that last drive I'm convinced he would have converted a 3rd and 30. Who gives a fuck? It's Patrick Mahomes!

DRM08
I don't think he wants Reid to point out all the non-called penalties by the Broncos offensive line and receivers. Constant holding, hands to the face, pick plays in the secondary, etc.

Chiefs=Champions
Poor Vance. Now that Mahomes has tape on the broncos they're ****ed.

MMXcalibur

5 yards is the size of Mahomes' dick.

DJJasonp
lol I loved seeing Elway say it was "****ing bullshit"

I missed that.....major rep for any GIF of that!

htismaqe
Penalties - 10 for 93

Donks - 3 for 25

Exactly. What a maroon.

Why Not?
Yeah. Refs had it out for the Donks. How many penalties were called against Denver in the 2nd half?

Rasputin
Fuck Donk Forever.

This

FDF

10-01-2018, 09:45 PM
I loved it when they showed Elway in the booth being pissed off about that non call. Like your ass has not benefited by all sorts of referee help over the years.

carcosa
10-01-2018, 09:45 PM
I missed that.....major rep for any GIF of that!

gotta get the GIF man on it

carcosa
10-01-2018, 09:46 PM
I loved it when they showed Elway in the booth being pissed off about that non call. Like your ass has not benefited by all sorts of referee help over the years.

That's what I'm saying!!!

WhiteWhale
Vance Joseph is a lot of things.

None of which is 'Good Head Coach"

htismaqe
Vance Joseph is a goober.

He's like the Burton Guster of NFL head coaches.

hometeam
Well they got away with 3 holds so suck it

10-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Yeah, if he's bitching about that, I honestly think less of him as a coach. Anyone who has paid attention in this league at all knows that there's about a half-second leeway after the clock hits zero before they'll blow it dead. It was called properly.

Here's the thing, even if they had called it, I truly believe Mahomes would have overcome that too.

ChiTown
10-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Vance Joseph is a goober.

He's like the Burton Guster of NFL head coaches.

ROFL

10-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Well they got away with 3 holds so suck it

I was absolutely shocked they called the hold they did on Houston. Shit happened to Hali for over a decade and never got called.

Buehler445
10-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Denver had two flags the entire game?

Fuck off with that shit.

Right. It was 3rd and fucking 30 on consecutive hogshit calls.

Get out of here sisterfucker.

Randallflagg
10-01-2018, 09:50 PM

I hope he stays as Denver's coach because he's ****ing awful, but the dude is NOT a head coach. Elway should have fired him last year.

That guy always seems lost.....

hometeam
10-01-2018, 09:51 PM
I was absolutely shocked they called the hold they did on Houston. Shit happened to Hali for over a decade and never got called.

he was held in the exact same way the play before, they had too have seen the first one.

Buehler445
And he's not Radio. Turner Gill is Radio.

Turner Gill might be the worst coach that has ever lived. And this coming from Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards' loudest non-fan.

CupidStunt
10 penalties against us for 90+ yards, many backbreakers on big plays

3 penalties for 25 yards on them

Fuck any whiny clowns blaming refs.

staylor26
Refs tried to kill both of those big drives in the 4th

Go fuck yourselves cry baby bitches. We have the sexy QB now.

ChiefsFanatic
10-02-2018, 02:59 AM
Here's the thing, even if they had called it, I truly believe Mahomes would have overcome that too.I do too, and I'm not used to that as a Chiefs fan. I watched my first game when I was 6, and I knew Fuller and Blackledge were going to suck, so I have waited just over 40 years for the Chiefs to draft a QB like this.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

T-post Tom
10-02-2018, 03:13 AM
Lovin the donk tears. Tasty!

Nickhead
10-02-2018, 03:15 AM
ummm, it should have been offsetting penalties.

vance should have fired elway, and elway should have fired vance :thumb: :D

Hammock Parties
10-02-2018, 03:19 AM
vance is going to get bent over at Arrowhead if he even has a job at that point

1COOLDOG
10-02-2018, 03:36 AM
I do too, and I'm not used to that as a Chiefs fan. I watched my first game when I was 6, and I knew Fuller and Blackledge were going to suck, so I have waited just over 40 years for the Chiefs to draft a QB like this.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

The second coming of Fuller resumes to suck.

Eleazar
10-02-2018, 04:58 AM
Give us back that BS intentional grounding call and we'll give you back a delay of game.

ILChief
10-02-2018, 05:05 AM
Amazing how when you have the stud QB, calls go your way

KC_Lee
10-02-2018, 05:28 AM
lol I loved seeing Elway say it was "****ing bullshit"

Said something similar when I saw that shot of Horse Face. Sucks when the shoes on the other foot.

mikeyis4dcats.
10-02-2018, 08:29 AM
everyone wants to whine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/if-kareem-hunts-run-vs-broncos-wasnt-an-nfl-safety-penalty-and-violation-nothing-is/ar-BBNODcZ?li=BBnb7Kx

htismaqe
10-02-2018, 08:32 AM
everyone wants to whine

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/if-kareem-hunts-run-vs-broncos-wasnt-an-nfl-safety-penalty-and-violation-nothing-is/ar-BBNODcZ?li=BBnb7Kx

ROFL

Best22
10-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Did anyone see the cheap "holding" call on Morse on the same drive?

The Bronco fell down and the refs called it a hold!

KC also has 10 penalties, while Denver only had 3. I love it!

oldman
10-02-2018, 08:34 AM

You are 100% correct.

mikeyis4dcats.
10-02-2018, 08:35 AM
if we are honest, it was delay. I'm suprised the NFL hasn't gone to a shot clock style clock with a lighted perimter at zero.

morphius
10-02-2018, 08:39 AM
I've seen it happen against us in drives in the past where teams scored TD's, sucks when it does. I'd be mad too, but I love that it upset Elway, lol. Especially after the gift he got in arrowhead when they didn't give Gonzo the TD to win the game in the playoffs when he went on to win his first superbowl.

htismaqe
10-02-2018, 08:40 AM
if we are honest, it was delay. I'm suprised the NFL hasn't gone to a shot clock style clock with a lighted perimter at zero.

It wasn't delay.

It was thoroughly discussed on the broadcast. It was called correctly according to ESPN's officiating expert.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-02-2018, 08:42 AM
It's truly wonderful having a QB that you don't have a worry in the world if it's 2nd and 30 or 3rd and 25

ChiefaRoo
10-02-2018, 08:43 AM
They didn’t call it. It didn’t happen. I’m still irritated by the Greg Manusky hold on the made Field Goal against the Donks back in the 1998 playoffs. The point being, it doesn’t matter, Chiefs win donks lose.

Rasputin
10-02-2018, 08:47 AM
They didn’t call it. It didn’t happen. I’m still irritated by the Greg Manusky hold on the made Field Goal against the Donks back in the 1998 playoffs. The point being, it doesn’t matter, Chiefs win donks lose.

Yeah it's not like we never got fucked on calls ever and lose to Denver

Not to even bring up the era of chop blocking cheap shots.

Rausch
10-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Now that KC is the "sexy new thing" we'll be getting calls our way. Or not made.

Frosty
10-02-2018, 08:56 AM
It wasn't delay.

It was thoroughly discussed on the broadcast. It was called correctly according to ESPN's officiating expert.

That's Jeff Triplette, though, so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

:)

gblowfish
10-02-2018, 08:59 AM
Elway is the same guy who once complained to the ref about the crowd noise in Arrowhead, wanting the Chiefs to be penalized because his team couldn't hear the snap count. Asshole.

ping2000
10-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Dick fuck loser Elway used to bitch about the crowd noise at Arrowhead. I was at the game where the refs called unsportsmanlike on THE FANS for making too much noise. Only time ever in NFL history. Elway is a whiny ass bitch. Fuck Denver forever.

TambaBerry
10-02-2018, 09:44 AM
what a bunch of fucking babies. I see this exact thing happen weekly in the NFL, there is a short period of delay from the ref checking his watch to blowing the whistle. Its not like the ref was like "ok it hit zero, I am just not going to call it for the Chiefs sake" Get the fuck out of here whiny bitches.

lcarus
10-02-2018, 09:46 AM
I've been watching this game for decades. Many of you have as well. I've always seen them give the offense the benefit if they snap the ball a hair after the play clock hits zero. Any complaining about that is just making excuses. Especially in a game where they got almost all the calls.

staylor26
10-02-2018, 10:01 AM
This is all they’ve talked about on the Dan Patrick show.

Funny how nobody ever gives a fuck when it’s us on the wrong side of these calls.

wazu
10-02-2018, 10:06 AM
If it had been called, we still would’ve won.

tatorhog
10-02-2018, 10:11 AM
I've seen it happen against us in drives in the past where teams scored TD's, sucks when it does. I'd be mad too, but I love that it upset Elway, lol. Especially after the gift he got in arrowhead when they didn't give Gonzo the TD to win the game in the playoffs when he went on to win his first superbowl.

Don't forget about that horse faced ****er crying about the crowd being too loud in Arrowhead, and got the refs involved. He's had so much bullshit go his way, a little sprinkle of it here and there doesn't really do justice.

EDIT: everyone beat me to it. So here's the video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n3Csj3xJmwI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carcosa
10-02-2018, 10:16 AM
If it had been called, we still would’ve won.

3rd and 12 is nothing to Patrick Mahomes.

RealSNR
10-02-2018, 10:21 AM
If the NFL cared about this kind of thing, they would have made stadiums use play clocks that track decimals, like the NBA does.

They haven't, so thus, it's a judgement call.

By the way, I was curious, so I watched that play again this morning. I couldn't count to One-Mississippi before he got the snap off.

And even then... he's Patrick freakin Mahomes. You don't think he wouldn't have converted anyway even if you backed him up 5 yards?

It's not like the Donks got hosed like Cleveland or Green Bay. Or even Kansas City on taking away our strip-sack defensive TD against Pittsburgh that would have been 28-0 when they don't even show what the call was. The fact that people are making a big deal out of this has more to do with Vance Joseph calling attention to it than it does it being a questionable call.

bsp4444
10-02-2018, 10:33 AM
How does everyone feel about the pass where Mahomes was at or over the line of scrimmage? He sure looked over it to me, but we got that call.

Hydrae
10-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Penalties - 10 for 93

Donks - 3 for 25

Amazingly all 10 of those were on offense. Even with that they couldn't not stop the Mahomes train! WooWoo

I am surprised that is the call they are complaining got missed and not when Mahomes crossed the line of scrimmage on a pass to Kelce.

DaFace
10-02-2018, 10:34 AM
How does everyone feel about the pass where Mahomes was at or over the line of scrimmage? He sure looked over it to me, but we got that call.

It was definitely close, and I was surprised it wasn't challenged. That said, it didn't look that different than Roethlisberger's play against us that was upheld, so I think it would have held up on review.

Frosty
10-02-2018, 10:34 AM

Clay posted a pic in the Mahomes GIF thread that showed his foot was still behind the line.

CupidStunt
10-02-2018, 11:22 AM
At worst the LOS play is a wash because Big Ben did the same thing to us.

Delay of game was blatant but also happens every game. It's one of the most commonly missed ones. It also gets exaggerated in these slow-mo replays. The refs are supposed to have a second to be able to check, and we got it off just after it hit 0. It's whatever. We would've converted all the same.

And like I already said, to that point we had gotten the worst of the calls. So fuck all that noise.

htismaqe
10-02-2018, 11:23 AM
At worst the LOS play is a wash because Big Ben did the same thing to us.

Delay of game was blatant but also happens every game. It's one of the most commonly missed ones. It also gets exaggerated in these slow-mo replays. The refs are supposed to have a second to be able to check, and we got it off just after it hit 0. It's whatever. We would've converted all the same.

And like I already said, to that point we had gotten the worst of the calls. So fuck all that noise.

The delay of game wasn't blatant, though.

They discussed on the broadcast - their in-house rules expert said emphatically it was the CORRECT call.

htismaqe
10-02-2018, 11:24 AM
That's Jeff Triplette, though, so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

:)

I get that but let's not act like it's not at least a counterpoint to the narrative that the Donkeys got "robbed".

jjjayb
10-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Let's not forget the obvious offsides they missed against the Donkeys. It was the series before the "delay of game" series, or the one before that. We had 3rd and 1. The donkeys jumped offsides and Mahomes dropped back and chucked it deep downfield for an incompletion. They only reason he chucked it deep like that was because he rightly thought it was a free play. No flag and we ended up punting. I call it even.

Frosty
10-02-2018, 11:30 AM
I get that but let's not act like it's not at least a counterpoint to the narrative that the Donkeys got "robbed".

I know. I just wanted to take a shot at Triplette.

htismaqe
10-02-2018, 11:31 AM
I know. I just wanted to take a shot at Triplette.

By all means. :)

Frosty
10-02-2018, 11:33 AM
Clay posted a pic in the Mahomes GIF thread that showed his foot was still behind the line.

https://i.imgur.com/t3RBqrc.png

CupidStunt
10-02-2018, 11:35 AM
The delay of game wasn't blatant, though.

They discussed on the broadcast - their in-house rules expert said emphatically it was the CORRECT call.

We're basically saying the same thing. Like I said, the refs have to be able to look from the play, to the clock, and back again. Anyone who would cry about that call is clearly just looking for an excuse. A desperate, loser mentality attempt. No surprise even Broncos players and coaches are whining, not just the fans.

Naptown Chief
10-02-2018, 11:38 AM
We're basically saying the same thing. Like I said, the refs have to be able to look from the play, to the clock, and back again. Anyone who would cry about that call is clearly just looking for an excuse. A desperate, loser mentality attempt. No surprise even Broncos players and coaches are whining, not just the fans.

Makes up for a (very) questionable hands to the face (I thought shoulder) and an absolute joke call for grounding. Fuck Denver.

Frosty
10-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Makes up for a (very) questionable hands to the face (I thought shoulder) and an absolute joke call for grounding. **** Denver.

Yeah, that was absolutely on the shoulder. Took away a big play, iirc.

King_Chief_Fan
10-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Vance is reason the Donkeys lost and will lose more.
They were owning the show with the run game and he decides, to rely on Keesum and the passing game the 2nd half.

Refs may have missed the clock call but that isnt why donks lost.
How about that wide open Thomas going down sideline with no one closs to him....Keessum throws it way over his head.
Another reason donks lost

MAHOMES MAKING PLAYS

dtforever
10-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Just re-watched the game. The 3rd and 16 to Tyreek was a first down. The replay clearly showed him at the 47, but they spotted it at the 46. Chiefs should have challenged, but instead Patrick stepped up and threw a 22 yard pass on 4th and 1. The point being, shit is missed all the time. Get over it.

Naptown Chief
10-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Not to mention the missed facemasks for both sides. There were good and bad calls for both teams

King_Chief_Fan
10-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Just re-watched the game. The 3rd and 16 to Tyreek was a first down. The replay clearly showed him at the 47, but they spotted it at the 46. Chiefs should have challenged, but instead Patrick stepped up and threw a 22 yard pass on 4th and 1. The point being, shit is missed all the time. Get over it.

Exactly

Chitownchiefsfan
10-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Broncos lost because Case missed a wide open receiver.

Games like this bad calls happen. The difference is whether or not your team can capitalize on them. Mahomes can.

rabblerouser
10-02-2018, 01:55 PM
**** Donk Forever.

This, so much this.

The Franchise
10-02-2018, 01:58 PM
Broncos lost because Case missed a wide open receiver.

Games like this bad calls happen. The difference is whether or not your team can capitalize on them. Mahomes can.

And they would have lost on the play before that if Fuller holds onto the ball.

staylor26
10-02-2018, 03:02 PM
And they would have lost on the play before that if Fuller holds onto the ball.

It’s funny how everybody playing the “what if” game today is ignoring this.

dlphg9
10-02-2018, 03:04 PM
What a bitch thing to cry about. Oh that extra quarter of a second the Chiefs got really fucked them bad. It's not like let us wrap our arms around their pass rushers necks and take them to the ground on the play. It's a bad look for a coach to bitch about the refs, but its a really bad look for the coach to blame the loss on a no call that literally gave us no advantage on the play.

He has the audacity to bitch about that after they were gifted 2 more horse shit penalties for intentional grounding and I believe it was either holding or illegal hands to the shoulder that put us in a huge hole. You don't see our guys crying about that horseshit (I will continue to call it horse shit because we played a bunch of fucking horses and the King of Horses (John Elway) is constantly letting out a shrieking neigh during the game). Fuck you Vance Joseph and Patrick Mahomes string of horses (a string is a group of horses that are owned by an individual and Patrick owns those pussies). I hope that next week they actually do get fucked by the officials.

Tribal Warfare
10-02-2018, 03:06 PM
https://discourse-cloud-file-uploads.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/4X/6/f/1/6f1574234e812b78a5a847f313b1c0a6f6e25479.gif

The Franchise
10-02-2018, 03:08 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yRaOJLyiKOE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dlphg9
10-02-2018, 03:08 PM
It’s funny how everybody playing the “what if” game today is ignoring this.

It's so weird that we keep getting these what ifs. It's as if people don't want to give Patrick any credit. This same thing happened after the Chargers game. I didn't hear any of this crap when ASS11 was QB. It doesn't help that we have a bunch of no talent pussies on sports talk shows (I heard Wrong "just no" Hughley talking about it today and I'm sure he wasn't the only one).

The Franchise
10-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Vance Joseph loves grit. Or grits.....who knows.