PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Andy Reid appreciation thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Hammock Parties
10-01-2018, 10:51 PM
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7810531/malcolm_butler_intercepts_russell_wilson_super_bowl.gif

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.

Ming the Merciless
10-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Respect

staylor26
10-01-2018, 10:52 PM
What about the balls going for it on 4th down on the first drive at our own 30?

Reid’s showing everybody the confidence he has in his QB and the offense in general.

WhiteWhale
10-01-2018, 10:53 PM
I mean... first and goal from the five down by 3 with the opponent out of time-outs?

Yeah, he ran it on first and second down. There's no way I'm praising him, and it's not comparable to the situation in the gif.

WhiteWhale
10-01-2018, 10:54 PM

Reid’s showing everybody the confidence he has in his QB and the offense in general.

THAT, on the other hand...

Rausch
10-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Say want you want but Andy CLEARLY wanted Mahomes.

I still feel like this is a dream I'm about to wake up from...

carcosa
10-01-2018, 10:56 PM

I loved that!

fan4ever
10-01-2018, 10:57 PM

...and the lack of confidence he has in our D.

Red Dawg
10-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Great coach, stay forever. Continuity counts in the NFL.

Rasputin
10-01-2018, 10:59 PM
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fC44pWqqyaQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chief Northman
10-01-2018, 11:00 PM
I love that Hunt factored in a lot. I do hate how Reid gets cute in short yardage though. That bubble to Hill on that 2nd and 1 was tortute to watch. You could tell Bieniemy was pissed and let Andy know. It has also been quite some time since I’ve griped with his clock management. Go get them ready for Jacksonville Andy.

jjchieffan
10-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Yeah. That 4th down call blew my mind. I never expected that. But I didn't really like how pass happy he was the whole game. Hunt was having a great night, yet he hardly ran it in the second half.

DRM08
10-01-2018, 11:02 PM
I was hoping Hunt would come up short of the end zone to force a Broncos timeout, lol. And then he just strolled right into the end zone! Looked like maybe they scored too fast, but the defense survived the desperation drive by the Broncos. :D

Rasputin
10-01-2018, 11:04 PM

How many times did we punt last year or last five years?

Titty Meat
10-01-2018, 11:12 PM
On the dark side of the moon
And if you happen to get there before me
Leave a message in the dust just for me
If I don't see it I'll be waiting for you
On the dark side of the moon

CupidStunt
10-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Well since I'm banned from the other thread (c'mon mods, do I really seem like a troll?), I'll just say here that Reid is a boss. I'm so happy he's our HC. Yeah he's not perfect by a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG shot, but the list of coaches I'd trade him for is incredibly short.

redfan
10-02-2018, 08:18 AM
Andy Reid is NOT a terrible football coach, he's actually really good.

Coochie liquor
10-02-2018, 08:40 AM
He’s the perfect coach for Patrick. You can tell he loves teaching him. He owns this division!

Hammock Parties
10-14-2018, 10:44 PM
legend

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Patriots have allowed 40+ points just three times in the regular season since 2013: <br><br>Week 6 in 2018 vs. Kansas City<br>Week 1 in 2017 vs. Kansas City<br>Week 4 in 2014 at Kansas City</p>&mdash; Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Matt/status/1051674466143666177?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 15, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

notorious
10-14-2018, 10:45 PM
If only he would have went for it on 4th down at least once.

I know he's the reason for the scoring, but you have got to realize that the defense isn't going to stop the,.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Should easily pass Noll early next year.

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45331512_10156737943773373_121815644860579840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=22b9cb553ba84eb625a439f7a289a8e6&oe=5C7A1BB5

Naptown Chief
11-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Should easily pass Noll early next year.

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/45331512_10156737943773373_121815644860579840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=22b9cb553ba84eb625a439f7a289a8e6&oe=5C7A1BB5

Could pass him this year

Reerun_KC
11-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Meh. Win a Super Bowl in KC. Otherwise.... crush a buffet.

It’s all about post season success. aFC championships and Super Bowls are ALL that matter.

CupidStunt
11-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Meh. Win a Super Bowl in KC. Otherwise.... crush a buffet.

It’s all about post season success. aFC championships and Super Bowls are ALL that matter.

And you don't win SBs without QBs or a bunch of luck. He's never had either, but now he does, so the real judging starts now. Judging him negatively based on his other years here is beyond stupid. Not one coach in NFL history wins a SB w/ Alex Smiff. Period.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2018, 08:44 PM
And you don't win SBs without QBs or a bunch of luck. He's never had either, but now he does, so the real judging starts now. Judging him negatively based on his other years here is beyond stupid. Not one coach in NFL history wins a SB w/ Alex Smiff. Period.

He brought Alex to KC. That’s his fault.

wasi
11-05-2018, 10:14 PM
He brought Alex to KC. That’s his fault.

Coaches coach. Players play.

Never has that cliche been more true

Hammock Parties
11-13-2018, 12:11 PM
Holy shit. Jon Gruden is the same moron he was in the 90s. Nothing has changed.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/11/12/future-football-offense-andy-reid-patrick-mahomes-kansas-city-chiefs

As a young assistant in Green Bay, Reid would often bring new ideas to his fellow coaches. Alas, they were loyal to the gospel of the West Coast offense, a rhythm-based passing system in which a QB takes snaps under center and works through progressions.

Reid once persuaded Holmgren to let Brett Favre try the shotgun, but that experiment ended after one snap went flying over Favre’s head in a Saturday walk-through.

When Reid pushed a new idea, “Holmgren’s pat answer, and [then Packers assistant] Jon Gruden’s pat answer,” reports Childress, “was, ‘Yeah, that looks like a good play—but you know what? I don’t know that play. When you get your own offense, you go ahead and feel free to put that in.’ ”

But, Childress says, “that’s not Andy.”

ModSocks
11-13-2018, 12:16 PM
There's going to be excellent article tomorrow from Sam Farmer of the L.A Times.

He spent this past weekend with Andy Reid, Pat Mahomes and Pat's family. Sam Farmer was on the radio this morning sharing some things that Andy shared with him.

Apparently Andy Reid "beat up" his older brother's High School Varsity Qb when Andy was like 10 years old LMAO LMAO LMAO

Also, Andy Reid's dad was a Hollywood set designer. Never knew that.

And John Wayne once denied little fat Andy some Meatballs.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2018, 12:18 PM
Apparently Andy Reid "beat up" his older brother's High School Varsity Qb when Andy was like 10 years old LMAO LMAO LMAO

Dude has always been alpha ROFL

ModSocks
11-13-2018, 12:22 PM
Dude has always been alpha ROFL

As Sam Farmer told the story, Andy was the water boy for his older brother's high school football team.

The team would make fun of Andy because he was so big. They'd taunt him and ask him why he wasn't playing ball on the team (Some of them not realizing he was still in middle school).

One day they're out on the field and his older brother hears shouting off in the distance from the varsity Qb, "GET YOUR BROTHER OFF ME!".

LMAO

Li'l Andy got tired of the taunting and let the QB have it.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 07:31 PM
Andy more animated than usual. He knew what this meant to the team.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">HOW<br>&#39;BOUT<br>THOSE<br>CHIEEEEEEEFS?!?!? <a href="https://t.co/JC43GjVDBD">pic.twitter.com/JC43GjVDBD</a></p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1069402426640261120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 3, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FAX
12-02-2018, 07:37 PM
You go, Wally.

FAX

Hammock Parties
12-07-2018, 01:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nVKUe5I.png

Hammock Parties
07-24-2019, 09:06 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAPyWy-X4AAMeZB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

carcosa
07-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Also, Andy Reid's dad was a Hollywood set designer. Never knew that.

So was Mart Cassel's mom...

KChiefs1
08-24-2019, 03:34 PM
https://theathletic.com/1157161/2019/08/23/why-normal-rules-of-offensive-efficiency-dont-apply-to-andy-reid-and-chiefs/

The Andyvantage
By
Seth Keysor

The way analysts evaluate and talk about football at the NFL level has changed dramatically over the past decade or so. Access to additional data, rule changes and a greater willingness to challenge conventional thought has led people to question axioms that were once considered absolute truth.

Nowhere is this more true than how the running back position is viewed. While there’s still some debate, it has become widely accepted by now that running backs are more easily replaced within the framework of an offense than other skill positions. Additionally, common wisdom has shifted from “run to win” to “pass to win, run to bleed the clock at the end.” This is reflected in the contract negotiations of stars like Melvin Gordon and Ezekiel Elliot, who find teams reluctant to pay them top-tier money despite their production.

Recently, The Athletic’s Ben Baldwin dug even deeper into the numbers behind the passing game, examining the latest trend of teams trying to get running backs more involved in the passing game.

It’s an excellent article that’s worthy of a pause and read if you haven’t yet. The premise is that targeting running backs is inherently less efficient than targeting wide receivers or tight ends, and by a wide margin. Because of this, it doesn’t make sense to do it any more often than it takes to keep defenses “honest” and respecting the threat of a throw to the running back.

While the ideology can be debated as to whether running backs’ inefficient numbers define their contribution (I happen to believe that individual play efficiency isn’t the entire story in the macro, but that’s for another day), there’s no doubt about one thing: teams don’t do a good job getting the ball to running backs in situations that lead to efficiency.

Well, most teams. But not Andy Reid’s teams.

There’s a lot to unpack in those numbers. “EPA/play” stands for expected points added per play, which is discussed in some detail here. The short version of EPA/play is it tracks how much more likely a team is to score after a given play, with a higher number being better. Success rate tracks how far the ball moved in conjunction with the first-down marker, with a “successful” play meaning the team gained adequate yardage to make a first down more likely.

It’s impossible to ignore how much more efficient the Chiefs are than any other team in the league when targeting running backs on 1st and 2nd down. Only the Rams were even close to the Chiefs last season, and even that’s stretching it, as the Chiefs were more than one-third more efficient. Kansas City and Los Angeles were the only two teams to have better EPA/play and success rate when targeting running backs than what the league averaged targeting wide receivers and tight ends. In other words, under Reid, the Chiefs are able to efficiently utilize a whole segment of offense that other teams cannot.

These numbers aren’t the most staggering when it comes to Reid’s ability to generate yards when targeting the running back, though. A new Chiefs-centric analytics Twitter account demonstrated that when 3rd down was included, Reid’s dominance over the rest of the league in utilizing running backs in the passing game becomes even more pronounced.

The Chiefs are so far ahead of the rest of the league that it becomes comical at this point. They’re actually easy to miss if one doesn’t click on the picture in the original tweet, which is a good sign of being an outlier.

One could make the argument that because the Chiefs had a star in Kareem Hunt for much of last season they had an inherent edge when it came to targeting running backs. However, Arrowhead Analytics was kind enough to isolate the data for Hunt, Damien Williams and Spencer Ware. The result was demonstrative of the fact that when it comes to targeting running backs, there’s Reid, then there’s everyone else.

While Hunt had a higher EPA/play than Williams or Ware, the latter two had a slightly better success rate. Given the small sample sizes involved, some fluctuation is to be expected. However, the important thing to note is that every one of the Chiefs’ running backs stands out as at or near the top of the league in efficiency stats when targeted. Interestingly enough, if fullback Anthony Sherman were added to the chart — he had only eight targets, so he didn’t make the cut — he would be right next to Hunt with more than 0.75 EPA/play. So even fullback, a position many consider to be dying, is significantly more efficient when targeted in Reid’s offense than other teams’ running backs.

So how does Reid do it? A big part of it is the way he schemes running back targets. When Reid designs a screen or other RB target, he doesn’t simply throw them the ball in space and tell them to make a play. His plays are intricately designed to leave a defense hesitating and guessing as to where the ball will end up and what direction it will be traveling.

This angle allows us to at least imagine what it’s like to be a defender here. First, the Chiefs threaten to go left (defenders’ right) with a jet sweep to receiver Tyreek Hill that must be respected. Then there’s a play-action fake to Hunt up the middle. Then another fake, this one threatening an end-around to Demarcus Robinson around the left side. Finally, Patrick Mahomes dumps the ball off to Hunt.

Watch the movement of the defenders at all levels of the field. Some are carried to the wrong side of the play following their coverage assignment. Others, such as the deep safety, are forced to wait … and wait … for the play to develop, moving one direction then another as the fakes materialize. This gives the offensive linemen time to get into space in front of Hunt. When the defenders realize where the ball is ultimately going, it’s too late and the Chiefs score.

Reid doesn’t just use fakes at the snap to get defenses moving the wrong direction. He also uses “clear-out” routes to try and lure the defense away from the direction the play is actually going better than any other coach in the league. It helps that he has a quarterback who understands how to use the tools Reid puts at his disposal.

Here, Reid initially stacks most of his playmakers on one side of the field. He brings Hill from right to left, which forces the defense to show that it’s playing man coverage as the cornerback travels with him. The Browns are threatening blitz, so Mahomes knows that with the receivers on the left side of the field all clearing to the right side, the worst-case matchup he’ll get with Ware out of the backfield is a linebacker coming from out of position at the line. Best-case scenario is that the linebacker blitzes and Ware goes uncovered with no one near him.

After the snap, the Browns blitz and Ware is all alone after Hill and tight end Travis Kelce drag their defenders to the right side of the field. The safety (in typical Gregg Williams fashion) is playing a mile off the line of scrimmage, and the result is a big gain for the Chiefs. This is partly due to Mahomes recognizing what was developing before the snap, but it was also largely Reid’s design taking advantage of the exact defense that was called.

Reid doesn’t just use his playmakers for misdirection, though. He also employs the offensive line to sell deception and get defenses looking at the wrong place on the field.

On this play, Reid again employs a fake end-around in order to get the defense guessing, as well as an initial play-action (he loves utilizing play-action, then throw the ball to the running back). However, the line plays a part in selling the fake as well. On most screens, the line quickly gives up its blocking in order to try and sprint down the field immediately. This can serve as a tell of sorts. Here, much of the line stays in to block as though it were a typical pass play.

Adding to the deception is Kelce, who moves right to left at the snap as though he’s the lead blocker around that edge. The linebackers follow him, and the result is perhaps the easiest 20-plus-yard gain I’ve seen.

When discussing Reid’s screen game, former Chiefs offensive lineman Geoff Schwartz — who has a podcast with The Athletic that is a must-listen — stated bluntly why other teams can’t copy Reid’s success: They don’t have Reid.

This tweet led to a fascinating discussion between Schwartz and once-again Chiefs offensive lineman Jeff Allen, who compared Reid’s system to other coaches in a favorable light.

The reality is that Reid is simply better than other coaches at designing and teaching the screen and short-yardage game. He pays more attention to details and appears to have accounted not just for what the playmakers are supposed to do, but everyone else on the field. That sort of obsessive attention to detail results in plays like the ones above. Moving the football shouldn’t look that easy at the NFL level.

Reid places his running backs in a position to succeed with alignments and routes as well in the screen and short passing game. He was one of the first NFL coaches to send his running backs vertical, something NFL defenses aren’t always prepared for. He’ll also frequently line up his running backs in the slot or the boundary to give them the opportunity for a mismatch in space.

As Reid’s tenure in Kansas City continues, the narrative around him has begun to shift. Rather than focusing on perceived playoff failures or more well-deserved criticism of clock management, people have started to appreciate that Reid is one of the most innovative offensive minds of the past 20 years. The availability of analytics that demonstrate how superior he is at dragging offenses to efficiency in inherently inefficient parts of the game should only further that conversation.

KChiefs1
08-24-2019, 03:37 PM
Has anyone bought the book?

https://rileykolstefootball.com/2019/06/14/book-preview-breaking-down-the-2018-kansas-city-chiefs-offense/

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-24-2019, 04:24 PM
I hope he continues to develop more confidence in his offense. Sometimes you just have to pull out your nuts and throw them on the table.

Easy 6
08-24-2019, 04:47 PM
Loves me some Andy Reid more than I have the patience to explain here

His first act of genius was taking a legit NFL shithole on a 9 game winning streak, and it’s only gotten better from there

His guys love him without fail, and he now has the ultimate weapon who can make his craziest, most diabolical ideas possible... we should be embarrassed to have it so damn good

In short, he is a Saint

JakeF
08-24-2019, 04:51 PM
If he can't win a super bowl with Mahomes then the appreciation should die down a lot.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-24-2019, 05:01 PM
If he can't win a super bowl with Mahomes then the appreciation should die down a lot.

This should be chiseled in stone.

That said, I don't believe we have much to worry about in that regard.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2019, 07:49 PM
Reid dialed up some crazy play with Sherman running across the formation to the back pylon of the end zone today.

Crazy Reid is coming, folks. Sherm is gonna eat. This should look interesting on All 22.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2019, 07:59 PM
69% of his games with KC have been wins...and we have just begun an era with an elite QB. Scary...

DaFace
09-29-2019, 08:02 PM
We had lots of issues today, but I didn't feel like playcalling was one of them. You can nitpick the clock management at the first half, but overall Reid was solid as usual.

smithandrew051
09-29-2019, 08:10 PM
We had lots of issues today, but I didn't feel like playcalling was one of them. You can nitpick the clock management at the first half, but overall Reid was solid as usual.

Play calling is a really tough thing to judge unless it’s really good or really bad. Most of the time it’s somewhere in the middle.

Fact is, poor execution can make the right play call look like the wrong play call. Great execution or superior talent can make the wrong play call look better than it actually was.

Naptown Chief
09-29-2019, 08:26 PM
I appreciate Andy Reid!

Hammock Parties
10-03-2019, 02:02 PM
There it is....Sherman gonna eat.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One thing Detroit did well was not fall for Andy&#39;s tricks and they didn&#39;t leave receivers wide open. Caught onto Sherman here where a lot of teams would&#39;ve lost him. <a href="https://t.co/sSuSga1UUt">pic.twitter.com/sSuSga1UUt</a></p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1179846051152502786?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pasta Little Brioni
10-03-2019, 02:11 PM
200 coming on Sunday!

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 09:19 PM
Ride with Reid. Til the end.

You doubt him? FUCK YOU.

https://i.imgur.com/mhFfkKA.gif

chiefzilla1501
10-17-2019, 09:25 PM
Once upon a time Reid made a winner out of detmers. And out of noodle arm Garcia. If Mahomes can come back he will squeeze a win or 2 out of Matt Moore and the world will be reminded of the fact that Reid can flat out coach.

MahiMike
10-17-2019, 09:27 PM
Who is better against their division than Andy and Belicheat?

Reerun_KC
10-17-2019, 09:29 PM
No. Fuck fat Andy forever.

Until you win a super bowl it’s guck you’re fat ass forever.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-17-2019, 09:29 PM
Ride with Reid. Til the end.

You doubt him? **** YOU.

https://i.imgur.com/mhFfkKA.gif

^this^

Hammock Parties
10-17-2019, 10:52 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Harris: &quot;That was a great play by Andy Reid. I&#39;ve never had someone run a shallow-wheel on me. That was just a great play by him.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/Z7ruyseZ96">https://t.co/Z7ruyseZ96</a></p>&mdash; Frank Schwab (@YahooSchwab) <a href="https://twitter.com/YahooSchwab/status/1185054183419977729?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 09:05 AM
ANDY CREW is lit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We had a good run on that ‘06 team. Good players and good leadership <a href="https://t.co/PhzrbKZC20">https://t.co/PhzrbKZC20</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Borgmann (@RehabAllStar) <a href="https://twitter.com/RehabAllStar/status/1185209202215665664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

chiefzilla1501
10-18-2019, 09:37 AM
ANDY CREW is lit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We had a good run on that ‘06 team. Good players and good leadership <a href="https://t.co/PhzrbKZC20">https://t.co/PhzrbKZC20</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Borgmann (@RehabAllStar) <a href="https://twitter.com/RehabAllStar/status/1185209202215665664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AJ feeley. That's the other name I was thinking of.

He also beat sd once (should have been twice) with chase Daniel.

We will be reminded of how great a coach Reid is.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 09:40 AM
We will be reminded of how great a coach Reid is.

Andy Reid did, does and will always be a fucking hell of a coach.

Discuss Thrower
10-18-2019, 09:43 AM
BRING IN TYLER THIGPEN

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 10:09 AM
Andy Reid did, does and will always be a ****ing hell of a coach.

He's a great Offensive Coordinator posing as a Head Coach.

Now, he's gotta earn that fat paycheck since he can't just go into games with the "Patrick's talent will be enough of a game plan. Just call deep stuff, no runs" plan of attack.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 10:12 AM
He's a great Offensive Coordinator posing as a Head Coach.

Now, he's gotta earn that fat paycheck since he can't just go into games with the "Patrick's talent will be enough of a game plan. Just call deep stuff, no runs" plan of attack.

Andy won 182 NFL games before Mahomes.

Please stop.

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 11:17 AM
Andy won 182 NFL games before Mahomes.

Please stop.

You're such an unabashed Homer fanboi. YOU stop.

He was really good in Philly when he had Jim Johnson handling his defense. He's been a fantastic offensive architect here. He beats up on Oakland, Denver and SD for 6 wins a year. He wins the games he's supposed to win...usually. He got outcoached by whoever Tennesee's lame duck coach was in 2017 in the playoffs at home. Beat by Marcus Mariota. He got out coached by Frank Reich and Bill O'Brien at home this year.

I'm so relieved about Mahomes, and I'm glad we won last night, but that in no way absolves Reid of that stupid call of a QB Sneak on 4th down when our ****ing franchise all-world MVP QB was already limping behind that broke dick offensive line. That's like taking a Ferrari to a demolition derby. Just stupid.

And beating up on Denver is like picking on a crippled kid. They're a flaming dumpster fire full of AIDS and antifreeze. They gave up by the beginning of the 4th qtr. That's reality.

Andy is going to earn his money if we can win 2 out of 3 games until Mahomes comes back. Packers and Tennessee SHOULD be victories.

We'll see how good Reid really is, if he can make Matt Moore servicable for a stretch. Glad he showed the defense some love after the game - I guess he sometimes DOES notice that there's more to the team than offense...

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 11:19 AM
And you thought Andy would lose to the Broncos before the game.

Want me to dig up some of your Andy hatin' posts from the past?

We are lucky to have him, hater.

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 11:24 AM

Don't need to, I know what I said. And I didn't like the outlook...I didn't think that Denver would straight give up and roll over to play dead like they did.

Hope the defense got some confidence and it carries over into the rest of the season.

And I'm not a hater; I want a fucking Super Bowl, Clay. And you SHOULD be able to admit that there are several red flags with Reid that he needs to address - namely, his lack of situational awareness, his lack of game clock management at the ends of halves/games, and the tendency to go Full Reidtard at crucial times.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 11:30 AM
I didn't think that Denver would straight give up and roll over to play dead like they did.

There you go again...it's because Denver sucks, not because Reid is a HOF coach.

Where was this shitty Denver team the previous two weeks?

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 11:40 AM
There you go again...it's because Denver sucks, not because Reid is a HOF coach.

They beat up on a hapless Tennessee team that benched their suckass QB in favor of Ryan Fucking Tannehill.

And they beat the Chargers, who got beat by a Duck Hodges-led Pittsburgh team, in Duck's 1st start.

Quick making it out to be more than it is...

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 11:41 AM
They beat up on a hapless Tennessee team that benched their suckass QB in favor of Ryan Fucking Tannehill.

And they beat the Chargers, who got beat by a Duck Hodges-led Pittsburgh team, in Duck's 1st start.

Quick making it out to be more than it is...

No. You have no respect for what was just done. Crushing an opponent in all facets of the game on a short week, a divisional rival, is impressive. Especially when you spent the previous three days talking about how fucked we are.

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 11:43 AM

Quit making it out to be more than it is...

Andy SHOULD beat the Broncos.

But he should've beat the Colts and Texans, too.

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 11:48 AM
No. You have no respect for what was just done. Crushing an opponent in all facets of the game on a short week, a divisional rival, is impressive. Especially when you spent the previous three days talking about how ****ed we are.

I respect it and I'm happy that we won a division game on a short week. I'm happy that PMII isn't seriously injured.

I am about as happy as one should be after a week 7 win where our starting QB got hurt and left the game.

I'm not going to start sucking the fat man's dick like we just won a playoff game or a Super Bowl, though. For Fuck's sake.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 11:48 AM
Andy SHOULD beat the Broncos.

But he should've beat the Colts and Texans, too.

So you're not satisfied unless he's undefeated. ROFL

Fucking loser.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2019, 12:25 PM
I'm so relieved about Mahomes, and I'm glad we won last night, but that in no way absolves Reid of that stupid call of a QB Sneak on 4th down when our ****ing franchise all-world MVP QB was already limping behind that broke dick offensive line. That's like taking a Ferrari to a demolition derby. Just stupid.

A) I still can't believe people are defending that shit.

B) This is what I hate about these regular season wins; just flip the homer light switch and IMMEDIATELY forget what came before. And while you're at it, ratchet Reid's pedestal a few more notches higher so that when he DOES revert to his usual, boneheaded self on game day, you'll have exactly the same amount of excuses for Reid as Reid has Lombardi's in his trophy case at home.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:30 PM
This team has had more shit to deal with than any in recent memory.

And we are 5-2.

You have ZERO appreciation for the current elite coaching taking place.

T-post Tom
10-18-2019, 12:31 PM
I'm riding with Andy. Show me that dick, big man.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2019, 12:32 PM

It's EXACTLY because Denver sucks! LMAO

Where was this brilliant HOF coach the last two weeks? Don't bother answering because I'm going to answer for you:

He was losing two games that his team had no fucking business whatsoever losing, that's where he was.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:33 PM
This team has been a walking injury for a month. We absolutely had business losing a couple games.

Fucking unappreciative bastard.

Think about how ungrateful you are that a MASH unit is 5-2 instead of 7-0.

JUST STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS GIVEN ALL THESE PROBLEMS

AND THEN STEP FORWARD AND CHOKE YOURSELF

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2019, 12:47 PM
This team has been a walking injury for a month. We absolutely had business losing a couple games.

Fucking unappreciative bastard.

Think about how ungrateful you are that a MASH unit is 5-2 instead of 7-0.

JUST STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS GIVEN ALL THESE PROBLEMS

AND THEN STEP FORWARD AND CHOKE YOURSELF

Jesus H. Christ that bag of old french fries is lucky as FUCK to have Pat Mahomes bailing his ass out repeatedly.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 12:51 PM
Jesus H. Christ that bag of old french fries is lucky as FUCK to have Pat Mahomes bailing his ass out repeatedly.

After years of bailing out Alex he deserves some wiggle room.

Kiimo
10-18-2019, 12:54 PM
I respect it and I'm happy that we won a division game on a short week. I'm happy that PMII isn't seriously injured.

I am about as happy as one should be after a week 7 win where our starting QB got hurt and left the game.

I'm not going to start sucking the fat man's dick like we just won a playoff game or a Super Bowl, though. For ****'s sake.

I'm really sorry we won and ruined your narrative

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 01:13 PM
I'm really sorry we won and ruined your narrative

Don't be, I'm glad we won. I'm just not acting like everything is fixed and Andy Reid won't go Full Reidtard again, because it's not and he will.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 01:14 PM
Don't be, I'm glad we won. I'm just not acting like everything is fixed and Andy Reid won't go Full Reidtard again, because it's not and he will.

Your problem is assuming anything was broken but your own brain.

This team was never broken. It just had a little hiccup.

First place, all fucking year long. Deal with it.

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 01:20 PM
Your problem is assuming anything was broken but your own brain.

This team was never broken. It just had a little hiccup.

First place, all ****ing year long. Deal with it.

ROFL
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TallMixedKid-size_restricted.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2019, 06:17 PM
A "hiccup"? Is that what we're calling it now?

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 06:23 PM
A "hiccup"? Is that what we're calling it now?

WE LOST TWO GAMES

GET OVER IT

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2019, 06:29 PM
WE LOST TWO GAMES

GET OVER IT

I don't have to "get over" shit. All I have to do is kick the fuck back in this chair, and wait for Andy to Andy.
Which, by my estimation, won't require a month of Sundays to occur.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 06:33 PM
I don't have to "get over" shit. All I have to do is kick the fuck back in this chair, and wait for Andy to Andy.
Which, by my estimation, won't require a month of Sundays to occur.

OH THE HORRORS OF NOT BEING UNDEFEATED

NIGH ON PIOLI ERA REDUX!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2019, 06:39 PM
OH THE HORRORS OF NOT BEING UNDEFEATED

NIGH ON PIOLI ERA REDUX!

Would you please put your retard back in it's traveling case? Thanks!

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Would you please put your retard back in it's traveling case? Thanks!

I would, but you won't fit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2019, 06:46 PM
No.

Fucking.

Business.

NONE.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 06:51 PM
we got the JUICE

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In my brief 26 years as the VOC-rarely have I been as proud of a <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@chiefs</a> team as I am of this team-in �� hours to do a 180 and dominate a division opponent on the road in a short week is phenomenal! Leadership <a href="https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Mathieu_Era</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/AnthonyHitchens?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AnthonyHitchens</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/Shermanator_42?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Shermanator_42</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/proatc?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@proatc</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/AllenWright4?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AllenWright4</a></p>&mdash; Mitch Holthus (@mitchholthus) <a href="https://twitter.com/mitchholthus/status/1185055091570565120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 07:11 PM
WE LOST TWO GAMES

GET OVER IT

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK0knHUUEAEPcER.jpg

jerryaldini
10-18-2019, 10:34 PM
It's EXACTLY because Denver sucks! LMAO

Where was this brilliant HOF coach the last two weeks? Don't bother answering because I'm going to answer for you:

He was losing two games that his team had no ****ing business whatsoever losing, that's where he was.

With Moore playing QB and short week at altitude there isn't nearly a 24 point difference between Denver and KC talent. It was clear the entire game that the KC coaching staff owned Fangio's staff in every facet.

rabblerouser
10-18-2019, 10:55 PM
With Moore playing QB and short week at altitude there isn't nearly a 24 point difference between Denver and KC talent. It was clear the entire game that the KC coaching staff owned Fangio's staff in every facet.

Sure, and Joe Flacco quit in the second quarter, he just didn't tell anyone.

Oh, and Denver's offensive line is fucking atrocious. A flaming dumpster fire full of AIDS.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2019, 11:18 PM
Oh, and Denver's offensive line is fucking atrocious. A flaming dumpster fire full of AIDS.

gave up 4 sacks the two weeks prior COMBINED

the Chiefs looked like the fucking 85 Bears

cus they're fucking AWESOME bro

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 03:23 PM

We should certainly hope so.

Tell you what; if Andy's brilliant coaching wins these next two games, I'll shut the fuck up about him for the rest of the season.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2019, 03:30 PM
We should certainly hope so.

Tell you what; if Andy's brilliant coaching wins these next two games, I'll shut the fuck up about him for the rest of the season.

If we go 2-2 in Mahomes absence you should also shut the fuck up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 03:43 PM
If we go 2-2 in Mahomes absence you should also shut the fuck up.

How about "no".

rabblerouser
10-19-2019, 05:41 PM
If we go 2-2 in Mahomes absence you should also shut the **** up.

If we split the games in Mahomes' absence, I'll consider it a success.

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 05:44 PM
2-2 would be good.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2019, 06:05 PM
If we split the games in Mahomes' absence, I'll consider it a success.

Reason.

How about "no".

Madness.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 06:10 PM
Fuck if we win 1 out of 4 we'll have been "successful", truth be told. We're about to get a massive lesson on how much Reid has come to depend on Mahomes. If he has any good luck left in the tank, he better ship it over to Spags and hope that this defense goes in to God Mode.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-19-2019, 06:13 PM
MATTY ICE V 2.0 is going 4-0!!

candyman
10-19-2019, 06:17 PM
I appreciate Andy Mon-Sat. On those days he's probably the best coach in the league, better than Belicheat even. On Sundays I want his fatass to have his inevitable coronary more often than not.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 06:22 PM
MATTY ICE V 2.0 is going 4-0!!

Ugh. Why you gotta' Cassel me like that?

I appreciate Andy Mon-Sat. On those days he's probably the best coach in the league, better than Belicheat even. On Sundays I want his fatass to have his inevitable coronary more often than not.

^^^^ This man understands Andy Reid football.

Hammock Parties
10-19-2019, 06:27 PM
Fuck if we win 1 out of 4 we'll have been "successful", truth be told. We're about to get a massive lesson on how much Reid has come to depend on Mahomes. If he has any good luck left in the tank, he better ship it over to Spags and hope that this defense goes in to God Mode.

Reid won 183 games before Mahomes.

Reid won games with Alex Smith, Chase Daniel, Nick Foles, AJ Feeley, Koy Demter, Kevin Kolb and Mike McMahon.

Please stop disparaging one of the 10 greatest football coaches EVER.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 06:42 PM
Yeah right.

eDave
10-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Legit appreciation thread. LMAO

Hammock Parties
10-19-2019, 06:47 PM
Legit appreciation thread. LMAO

Started last year after the win at Pile High.

Reid owns Denver.

Only Chiefs HC who can say that.

eDave
10-19-2019, 06:49 PM
Started last year after the win at Pile High.

Reid owns Denver.

Only Chiefs HC who can say that.

I love the guy. Haters are fags.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 06:51 PM
I love the guy. Haters are pillowbiters.

Let's revisit this 2 weeks from now and see if you two are still sucking each others dicks.

eDave
10-19-2019, 06:53 PM
Let's revisit this 2 weeks from now and see if you two are still sucking each others dicks.

With all due respect, it wouldn't matter who we had as HC. You'd ride his ass hard too.

I get you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 06:56 PM
With all due respect, it wouldn't matter who we had as HC. You'd ride his ass hard too.

I get you.

This IS true...

Hammock Parties
10-19-2019, 06:57 PM

I was sucking Reid's dick when we were losing this year.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 07:00 PM

Well, that's the dumbest thing I've read here this week. Congratulations?

Megatron96
10-19-2019, 07:05 PM

TMI???

PHOG
10-19-2019, 07:07 PM
What. The. Fuck?

RealSNR
10-19-2019, 09:17 PM

Just curious, but you’re not one of those “Y’know what, Todd Haley wasn’t that bad of a head coach” dipshits, are you?

I know rabblerouser is, and I know you despise all things Pioli, but I just want to make sure.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-19-2019, 09:37 PM
Just curious, but you’re not one of those “Y’know what, Todd Haley wasn’t that bad of a head coach” dipshits, are you?

I know rabblerouser is, and I know you despise all things Pioli, but I just want to make sure.

There were some things about his approach I liked but he more than proved himself inept as a head coach. That said, if someone offered me the choice of a bullet to the skull or a head coaching job with Scott Peeholi as my boss and Matt Cassel as my QB, I'd request my last meal and cigarette without even fucking blinking.

Hammock Parties
10-29-2019, 05:49 PM
nice

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Chiefs used more 12 and 21 personnel to help the line out as well. Allowing them to execute two doubles and give Moore time to go through his reads helped him succeed <a href="https://t.co/h43aDizn7A">pic.twitter.com/h43aDizn7A</a></p>&mdash; Daniel Harms (inharmsway19) (@D_Harms19) <a href="https://twitter.com/D_Harms19/status/1189326117934682114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rabblerouser
10-29-2019, 06:14 PM
nice

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Chiefs used more 12 and 21 personnel to help the line out as well. Allowing them to execute two doubles and give Moore time to go through his reads helped him succeed <a href="https://t.co/h43aDizn7A">pic.twitter.com/h43aDizn7A</a></p>&mdash; Daniel Harms (inharmsway19) (@D_Harms19) <a href="https://twitter.com/D_Harms19/status/1189326117934682114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 29, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I've calling for that all year. Reid needs to go more 12 and 21 while Mahomes is in the game to help keep Mahomes from getting killed.

It would also help the run game be more productive; I'd love it if Reid would take a page or two from Kyle Shanahan and maybe make the running game an equal and integral part of the offense instead of an afterthought...12 and 21 personnel would help with that.

Coochie liquor
10-29-2019, 06:27 PM
How many other coaches have Matt Moore going toe to toe with Rogers? Especially considering all the injuries, and backup players playing. Andy has his issues no fucking doubt about it. But he’s still a great coach, and we must have all forgotten the shit we dealt with before he got here. Can you imagine if we would have got Arians when people were clamoring for him instead of Andy? We would have still been in the dark ages now most likely. Some things he does drive me bonkers, but we’re in Mahomes starting year 2, and new defensive scheme coaching and players, game 8. We still lead the division and HFA is still in play. If we don’t get to the SB in the next 2 years then, we can talk.

rabblerouser
10-29-2019, 06:30 PM

Haley got a raw fucking deal. But he sure didn't underachieve. His teams OVERACHEIVED. Was he perfect? No. But he had a sack of assholes at QB and a giant bag of dicks for a GM, and still won the division in 2010 and had the team tied for the division lead when he got fired.

Then, the very next year, Romeo Crennel turned the same exact team into an AIDS-filled suicide squad that went 2-12. The biggest difference was Haley wasn't there to break his foot off in asses. We had such inspirational quotes as "play good football."

Maybe Haley wasn't Bill Parcells, but he never got the chance to really do anything in KC. They say it takes 5 years to really learn to be a HC. Haley didn't even get 3. But what he did do was yelled, screamed, cussed and intimidated Matt Cassel into a Pro Bowl. Think about THAT.

Also, DJ was a lazy loafer until Haley. Fact. Haley challenged his manhood, and DJ responded.

DBowe actually put down the blunts and SuperSonic Cheeseburgers long enough to resemble an NFL WR while Haley was here. He caught 15 TDs in 2010 under Haley. How many did he catch in 2013 under Reid? Answer: 3. 2014 was even worse, because 0 WRs caught a TD. Bowe was part of that group. How did he go from 15 to 3 to 0? Because Reid and has (lack of) accountability?

Jamaal Charles was never more efficient than he was in 2010 under Haley. Crennel and Reid ran JC until he couldn't run anymore.

Say what you want about Todd Haley, but he took perennial underachievers and had them performing at their best.

And he damn sure wouldn't have punted on 4th and an inch. And he double damn sure wouldn't have punted to Aaron Rodgers with 5 min left on 4th and 3 in the 4th qtr. Matt Moore, Matt Cassel, or Matt Hasselbeck, he would've been all "SNAP THE FUCKIN' BALL, MATT!"

These are all facts.

Fuck Pioli. Fuck Crennel. Fuck Matt Cassel.

Todd Haley got saddled with the biggest, saddest sacks of shit that ever played, coached, or managed the Chiefs. And STILL won a few games.

Those are FACTS, my friend.

seclark
10-29-2019, 06:42 PM
Haley got a raw ****ing deal. But he sure didn't underachieve. His teams OVERACHEIVED. Was he perfect? No. But he had a sack of assholes at QB and a giant bag of dicks for a GM, and still won the division in 2010 and had the team tied for the division lead when he got fired.

Then, the very next year, Romeo Crennel turned the same exact team into an AIDS-filled suicide squad that went 2-12. The biggest difference was Haley wasn't there to break his foot off in asses. We had such inspirational quotes as "play good football."

Maybe Haley wasn't Bill Parcells, but he never got the chance to really do anything in KC. They say it takes 5 years to really learn to be a HC. Haley didn't even get 3. But what he did do was yelled, screamed, cussed and intimidated Matt Cassel into a Pro Bowl. Think about THAT.

Also, DJ was a lazy loafer until Haley. Fact. Haley challenged his manhood, and DJ responded.

DBowe actually put down the blunts and SuperSonic Cheeseburgers long enough to resemble an NFL WR while Haley was here. He caught 15 TDs in 2010 under Haley. How many did he catch in 2013 under Reid? Answer: 3. 2014 was even worse, because 0 WRs caught a TD. Bowe was part of that group. How did he go from 15 to 3 to 0? Because Reid and has (lack of) accountability?

Jamaal Charles was never more efficient than he was in 2010 under Haley. Crennel and Reid ran JC until he couldn't run anymore.

Say what you want about Todd Haley, but he took perennial underachievers and had them performing at their best.

And he damn sure wouldn't have punted on 4th and an inch. And he double damn sure wouldn't have punted to Aaron Rodgers with 5 min left on 4th and 3 in the 4th qtr. Matt Moore, Matt Cassel, or Matt Hasselbeck, he would've been all "SNAP THE ****IN' BALL, MATT!"

These are all facts.

**** Pioli. **** Crennel. **** Matt Cassel.

Todd Haley got saddled with the biggest, saddest sacks of shit that ever played, coached, or managed the Chiefs. And STILL won a few games.

Those are FACTS, my friend.
Well said.
Still, he was a fuckin jerkoff.
Sec

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-29-2019, 07:30 PM

Damn, Rabble just waxed your Brazilian bush.

rabblerouser
10-29-2019, 08:10 PM
Well said.
Still, he was a ****in jerkoff.
Sec

Truth.

Damn, Rabble just waxed your Brazilian bush.

Ew.

Hammock Parties
11-03-2019, 03:14 PM
lick his balls, CP

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIekSDUWkAAyRAC?format=jpg&name=large

Hammock Parties
11-03-2019, 03:29 PM
DANCE

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ANDY REID IS DANCING <a href="https://t.co/IpMTRxBloU">pic.twitter.com/IpMTRxBloU</a></p>&mdash; 65 Sent (@ClayWendler) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1191104892385009669?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties
11-04-2019, 07:05 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFL?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NFL</a> Most consecutive games without losing by more than 8 points, active streaks<br>1. Chiefs - 35<br>2. Texans - 9<br>2. Chargers - 9<br>4. Colts - 8<br>4. 49ers - 8<br>6. Steelers - 7<br>7. Saints - 6<br><br>(Includes playoffs)<br><br>The all-time record is 2011-14 Seahawks (46 games).</p>&mdash; Scott Kacsmar (@ScottKacsmar) <a href="https://twitter.com/ScottKacsmar/status/1191521543756668929?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MahiMike
11-04-2019, 07:37 PM
lick his balls, CP

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIekSDUWkAAyRAC?format=jpg&name=large

I bet Andy can't reach far back enough to wipe his ass. But I still love him.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2019, 10:22 PM
PFF FOR COACHES

https://media.pff.com/2019/11/Screen-Shot-2019-11-05-at-12.47.43-PM-768x432.png

Overcoming personnel issues is not Reid’s only good trait, though. For example, no team passes the ball more during their team’s first 15 plays than Reid, and as a consequence, few are as efficient during the early portion of games. It’s how the Chiefs, despite having mostly a weak defense the last two-plus seasons, have won a larger percentage of games decided by more than one score than every team in the league sans New England.

Hammock Parties
11-18-2019, 10:43 PM
7-4

1st place

Monumental effort in a tough game tonight

Reid finds a way.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2019, 10:46 PM
7-4

1st place

Reid finds a way.
Chiefs efforts were minimal
Chargers pulled a Chiefs and lost it

ShowtimeSBMVP
11-18-2019, 10:47 PM
Andy almost gave that game away

dirk digler
more shit conservative play calling at then end of the game. He will never learn I don't think.

comochiefsfan
Monumental effort

From the defense

ChiefsLV
11-18-2019, 10:48 PM
Clearly things to work on during the bye

Wallcrawler
11-18-2019, 10:51 PM
7-4

1st place

SPAGNUOLO finds a way.

FYP.

TLO
11-18-2019, 10:52 PM
Clearly things to work on during the bye

The biggest thing they need to do is rest. I know the altitude played a huge role tonight, but these guys looked exhausted.

Imon Yourside
11-18-2019, 10:53 PM
Nice to not have ole Grandpa Bob sleeping on the sidelines during the 4th quarter.

Hammock Parties
11-18-2019, 10:59 PM
From the defense

Who hired Spags?

ROFL

Reid gets blowjobs and barbecue for TWO WEEKS

ThyKingdomCome15
11-18-2019, 11:01 PM
HUGE win. Now clip the Raiders and we're rolling.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-19-2019, 10:05 PM
7-4? This division really HAS become a pile of shit. It's like AFCE with no Pats.

RealSNR
11-19-2019, 10:17 PM
Ned Yost won a World Series.

Andy Reid can win a fucking Super Bowl. People are fucking morons if they think he never will, especially with the QB we've now got.

Compare the two squads on the field yesterday. It was plainly obvious which team was better coached. And so help me fucking God if some of you dumbshits say it was Anthony Lynn, I'm going to be very rude to you.

When it comes to NFL coaches, fans think the grass is ALWAYS fucking greener on the other side. It's not.

IowaHawkeyeChief
11-19-2019, 10:23 PM
Ned Yost won a World Series.

Andy Reid can win a ****ing Super Bowl. People are ****ing morons if they think he never will, especially with the QB we've now got.

Compare the two squads on the field yesterday. It was plainly obvious which team was better coached. And so help me ****ing God if some of you dumbshits say it was Anthony Lynn, I'm going to be very rude to you.

When it comes to NFL coaches, fans think the grass is ALWAYS ****ing greener on the other side. It's not.

TROOF

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-19-2019, 10:43 PM
I'mma write a song called "Spanking my imaginary fat monkey-coach", release it on Shitloaf Records, and dedicate it to all the Lil' Chiefy's the world over.

Merry Christmas, twats!

New World Order
11-19-2019, 10:55 PM
I'mma write a song called "Spanking my imaginary fat monkey-coach", release it on Shitloaf Records, and dedicate it to all the Lil' Chiefy's the world over.

Merry Christmas, twats!

The return of Lil Chiefy!!!

GloryDayz
11-19-2019, 10:57 PM
Andy now has a safe space on CP...

Imon Yourside
11-19-2019, 10:59 PM
Andy now has a safe space on CP...

You say anything bad about Chili Fries Reid and I'll Spag you good!

Chief Northman
11-19-2019, 11:52 PM

Merry Christmas, twats!

Go enjoy Mason Rudolph.

Enjoy the comfort of your safe-schtick: bashing Chiefs football.

Titty Meat
11-20-2019, 12:15 AM
Reid is a HOF even without a super bowl

LongSufferingToady
11-20-2019, 01:16 AM
Reid will go down as a great coach whose failing was "playing not to lose" in the 4th quarter.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2019, 04:44 AM

That and two bits will get you a jumbo drink at the Circle K.

Gravedigger
11-20-2019, 05:08 AM
Andy Reid is the Phillip Rivers of Head Coaches. I bet somewhere on the Chargers forums they have an appreciation thread for Rivers as well.

Wallcrawler
11-20-2019, 06:13 AM
Andy Reid is the Phillip Rivers of Head Coaches. I bet somewhere on the Chargers forums they have an appreciation thread for Rivers as well.

Rofl

GloryDayz
11-20-2019, 08:04 AM

Kind of sad, isn't it...

Hammock Parties
11-20-2019, 09:31 AM
Reid will go down as a great coach whose failing was "playing not to lose" in the 4th quarter.

nothing is written

TO AQABA!

https://i.gifer.com/5Sxy.gif

rabblerouser
11-20-2019, 01:23 PM

ROFL
LMAO

comochiefsfan
11-20-2019, 01:32 PM

Damn. That’s a perfect analogy.

GloryDayz
11-20-2019, 01:47 PM

LMAO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!

{insert deer head kill-shot here}

CoMoChief
11-20-2019, 02:28 PM
Andy is essentially Marty 2.0

He can get the girl to go out on the date....he just can't close the deal at the end of the night and repeatedly chokes/fuggsup at the end.

Sad thing is...they always find new ways to screwup. Very frustrating to watch as a fan.

KC has had 2 of the biggest choker HC's in NFL history.

I applaud Reid's successful efforts in immediately digging this franchise out of the hole it was in, especially after Belcher, Chiefs blackout etc. Virtually no bright spots on this team. This was a prime example of how good coaching can make a huge difference.

Reid inherited some talent, most than most coaches would coming into a program looking to rebuild. There was an in-prime Charles, Bowe, Berry, Hali, Houston, Hudson, DJ, Poe ..so the cupboard wasn't exactly bare.

Reid was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time...and Alex Smith was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time. Kudos to Reid and Co for turning the franchise around almost immediately.

But like Marty...Reid is a really good, one of the best regular season HC's there is. He just chokes when it matters the most, and there's a long history to back this up....Some people can't escape it. Marty never could. I'm hopeful Mahomes will push Reid over that hump. We'll see. So far he hasn't been able to get out of his own way.

GloryDayz
11-20-2019, 02:33 PM
Andy is essentially Marty 2.0

He can get the girl to go out on the date....he just can't close the deal at the end of the night and repeatedly chokes/fuggsup at the end.

Sad thing is...they always find new ways to screwup. Very frustrating to watch as a fan.

KC has had 2 of the biggest choker HC's in NFL history.

I applaud Reid's successful efforts in immediately digging this franchise out of the hole it was in, especially after Belcher, Chiefs blackout etc. Virtually no bright spots on this team. This was a prime example of how good coaching can make a huge difference.

Reid inherited some talent, most than most coaches would coming into a program looking to rebuild. There was an in-prime Charles, Bowe, Berry, Hali, Houston, Hudson, DJ, Poe ..so the cupboard wasn't exactly bare.

Reid was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time...and Alex Smith was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time. Kudos to Reid and Co for turning the franchise around almost immediately.

But like Marty...Reid is a really good, one of the best regular season HC's there is. He just chokes when it matters the most, and there's a long history to back this up....Some people can't escape it. Marty never could. I'm hopeful Mahomes will push Reid over that hump. We'll see. So far he hasn't been able to get out of his own way.

I prefer the Phillip Rivers comparison...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-20-2019, 03:09 PM
I'm hopeful Mahomes will push Reid over that hump. We'll see. So far he hasn't been able to get out of his own way.

If it were any other team in the NFL, I could possibly buy in to this.

Well, except the Browns or Lions. :)

Hammock Parties
11-20-2019, 03:33 PM
imagine if reid punted 6 times in a row like the goat belichick did on sunday LMAO

King_Chief_Fan
11-20-2019, 03:54 PM

BOOM!!End of the most stupid thread ever!

Hammock Parties
11-21-2019, 01:00 AM
The Chargers ran the EXACT SAME ROUTE COMBO to end the game in 2015 that was run on the final play Monday night.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bonus <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JacobsEyeInTheSky?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#JacobsEyeInTheSky</a> here <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> fans. It’s a thread. Tell me if you notice a pattern. Below is 2015 final play of the game. <a href="https://t.co/q3qSZndpa3">pic.twitter.com/q3qSZndpa3</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1197392471686340608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Spags was NOWHERE NEAR THIS STAFF. Sutton is GONE.

ANDY REID was here though.

I bet you Andy knew exactly what they were going to run.

"Andy doesn't know anything about defense."

LMAO

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
11-21-2019, 01:19 AM
Look at the play all of our DBs has the receivers locked down. Sorenson knew what was coming. He’s the only DB who has been here when they ran it the previous two times. He knew exactly what was happening!!! Sorenson is smart as ****!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-21-2019, 04:09 PM
BOOM!!End of the most stupid thread ever!

My God I seriously can't believe how right you are. Praise the Lord and Hallelujah; I love it when people see the Light!

LMAO

fan4ever
11-21-2019, 05:07 PM
imagine if reid punted 6 times in a row like the goat belichick did on sunday LMAO

Can't remember...who won that game?

Hammock Parties
11-21-2019, 05:18 PM
Can't remember...who won that game?

the goat belichick

just like andy

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-21-2019, 05:48 PM
the goat belichick

just like wyl e. coyote andy

ACME says "hi".

GloryDayz
11-21-2019, 05:49 PM
the goat belichick

just like andy

Andy's the goat on the right, clearly... The fat motherfucker!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sd4G4PNGFyA/Vj_3sKKPq-I/AAAAAAAAE1o/KKhkXAIgeBk/s1600/fat%2Bgoat.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-21-2019, 05:50 PM
That is one FAT fucking goat.

LMAO

suzzer99
11-21-2019, 06:00 PM
The Chargers ran the EXACT SAME ROUTE COMBO to end the game in 2015 that was run on the final play Monday night.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bonus <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JacobsEyeInTheSky?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#JacobsEyeInTheSky</a> here <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> fans. It’s a thread. Tell me if you notice a pattern. Below is 2015 final play of the game. <a href="https://t.co/q3qSZndpa3">pic.twitter.com/q3qSZndpa3</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1197392471686340608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Spags was NOWHERE NEAR THIS STAFF. Sutton is GONE.

ANDY REID was here though.

I bet you Andy knew exactly what they were going to run.

"Andy doesn't know anything about defense."

LMAO

I wonder what they ran on that Monday night game to open the season in 2010 I believe. We held them on 4 downs inside the 10. I just remember Glenn Dorsey slumped over in utter exhaustion after the 4th down incompletion.

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010091301/2010/REG1/chargers@chiefs?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr

Turnover on Downs
(:39) (Shotgun) P.Rivers pass incomplete short middle to M.Floyd [G.Dorsey].
4th & Goal at KC 6

rabblerouser
12-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Love Andy Reid's playcalling in the 4th. Lots of 12, 21, 22, and even a 23 personnel group on DT's TD.

THIS WILL WORK.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Andy owns the AFC West.

Period.

rabblerouser
12-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Andy owns the AFC West.

Period.

He do.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Now THAT is what I expect to see on a fucking scoreboard when Mahomes is my goddamned QB!

Hammock Parties
12-01-2019, 08:03 PM
golden age of chiefs football

enjoy it, sweets

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/5zDZm0wwj3">https://t.co/5zDZm0wwj3</a> <a href="https://t.co/h7Cy6TMS4h">pic.twitter.com/h7Cy6TMS4h</a></p>&mdash; Conrad McGorkin (@ConradMcGorkin) <a href="https://twitter.com/ConradMcGorkin/status/1201320740756303872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RealSNR
12-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Jon Gruden really fucking hates losing to Andy Reid. And he's 0-4 against him since returning to coaching.

You can also tell he's REALLY jealous that Reid has Mahomes.

rabblerouser
12-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Jon Gruden really ****ing hates losing to Andy Reid. And he's 0-4 against him since returning to coaching.

You can also tell he's REALLY jealous that Reid has Mahomes.

Because Derek Carr fucking SUCKS.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Because Derek Carr fucking SUCKS.

Carr was quite good in Oakland last year.

Reid balled out.

rabblerouser
12-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Carr was quite good in Oakland last year.

Reid balled out.

Reid did ball out.

Fuck Derek Carr. And his queer brother David.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Reid did ball out.

Reid did ball out.

Reid did ball out.

Reid did ball out.

https://media.giphy.com/media/FjeGBljESVAzu/200.gif

Hammock Parties
12-02-2019, 12:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKzbwHtX0AEwsDi?format=jpg&name=large

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Oakland Fan is clearly is clearly a one dimensional dogguh who can not see past the chains on his ankles.

Chiefspants
12-02-2019, 06:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKzbwHtX0AEwsDi?format=jpg&name=large

This is incredible.

GloryDayz
12-02-2019, 06:49 PM
I say we keep the pressure on fat-boy. The moment we let up is the moment he goes back to the buffet and making terrible decisions.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2019, 07:00 PM
looooooooool

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EK0sAU0XkAA0eth?format=jpg&name=medium

King_Chief_Fan
12-02-2019, 07:25 PM
been here 7 years
Tried his Smith experience
Kept Sutton way to long
Hired son of Sutton - Spags
Clock management and play calling at end of games

Has the talent to go to and win SB.
Until he does...no mercy for the Big Red
Win or get out

Hammock Parties
12-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Calling Spags the son of Sutton is fucking retarded.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2019, 06:44 PM
Andy Reid has won twice in New England in the last three seasons.

You better show some love this week.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELTkGk8WsAAEXVy?format=jpg&name=900x900

comochiefsfan
12-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Andy Reid has won twice in New England in the last three seasons.

You better show some love this week.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELTkGk8WsAAEXVy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Steve Spagnuolo won today.

Reid and Mahomes repeatedly tried to give the game away.

GloryDayz
12-08-2019, 06:46 PM
FUCK Andy Reid!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-08-2019, 06:47 PM
Spags won this game

Hammock Parties
12-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Spags won this game

Andy hired Spags.

Suck. His. Balls.

Bearcat
12-08-2019, 06:52 PM
https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/memesmonkey/57/5769e296ec227f099c8167a4bb1fc40e.jpeg

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Andy hired Spags.

Suck. His. Balls.

I gladly will but this game was more about the defense than the offense

BWillie
12-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Steve Spagnuolo won today.

Reid and Mahomes repeatedly tried to give the game away.

I actually agree. Spags defense was nails. The defense and Spags deserve all the credit in the world for this game.

Mahomes was finally very very average, and I really didn't like some of our play calls in the second half and clock management. Why on Earth did Reid allow a full play clock to be milked off by New England on 4th and 3rd with the Pats at the 4? You need to call time out there to give yourself a chance to counter should the Patriots score.

Chiefspants
12-08-2019, 06:58 PM
I gladly will but this game was more about the defense than the offense

Right, but as Clay said - who hired the dude responsible for the defense?

So far, Spags has surpassed all of my expectations.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-08-2019, 07:58 PM
He hired Spags, dummies

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Andy hired Spags.

Suck. His. Balls.

And Clark pays his check. Yippie! SPIT BUBBLES FOR ALL MUH LIL' REIDY'S!

Hammock Parties
12-09-2019, 12:27 AM
And Clark pays his check. Yippie! SPIT BUBBLES FOR ALL MUH LIL' REIDY'S!

enjoy this season bud

we're in rare air

and it's all thanks to the coach you claim to hate

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2019, 01:19 AM
enjoy this season bud

we're in rare air

and it's all thanks to the coach you claim to hate

I hope for your sake and his that he finally learns to finish a season.

GloryDayz
12-09-2019, 07:18 AM
I hope for your sake and his that he finally learns to finish a season.

Yep, but this is NO time for letting off the criticism of the Fat-Andy or the players, we know what happens when we leave them to their own devices to motivate each other...

So, keep Fat-Andy out of the buffet line, keep Hollywood out of the off-field cameras, and remind Kelce that he, personally, made yesterday's game a lot harder than it had to be.

RealSNR
12-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Yep, but this is NO time for letting off the criticism of the Fat-Andy or the players, we know what happens when we leave them to their own devices to motivate each other...

Uhh... they do the exact same shit they were going to do anyway?

Do you really think Andy is in his office going, "Let's see... ooooh here's a great idea for a short yardage play! A triple reverse to Cam Erving lined up in the slot as an eligible receiver! Yeah! Wait... crap! Those pesky fans on Chiefs Planet are still calling me fat and frequently posting about how I'm a bad head coach! Dang it! I guess I have to save that play for another time..."

GloryDayz
12-09-2019, 09:52 AM

Do you really think Andy is in his office going, "Let's see... ooooh here's a great idea for a short yardage play! A triple reverse to Cam Erving lined up in the slot as an eligible receiver! Yeah! Wait... crap! Those pesky fans on Chiefs Planet are still calling me fat and frequently posting about how I'm a bad head coach! Dang it! I guess I have to save that play for another time..."

Yes, I think they have people dedicated to "the pulse of the fans", and I think a number of them can't resist reading social media.

Next question...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2019, 10:28 AM

Yes, I think they have people dedicated to "the pulse of the fans", and I think a number of them can't resist reading social media.

Next question...

As we used to say in grade school:

Oooh! STUNNED YA'!

We also used to say, "yo' mama, yo' daddy, yo' greasy, greasy granny"!

But that doesn't really apply here. :)

RealSNR
12-09-2019, 10:42 AM

Next question...

And that affects Andy’s coaching? Those pencil pushers go, “Mr. Reid, we have some Chiefs fan tweets here that think you should change your coaching philosophy...”

And Andy listens to them?

You people are insane with your hatred of Reid. You talk in circles. He’s responsible for so many bad things, even everything that contradicts itself! How can Andy be a control freak and also listen to dweebs on social media?

Trivers
12-09-2019, 10:46 AM

Next question...

No one at 1 Arrowhead Drive cares what you think or type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYqs-74euM

Sorry if that bursts your online ego.

TwistedChief
12-09-2019, 11:04 AM

So, keep Fat-Andy out of the buffet line, keep Hollywood out of the off-field cameras, and remind Kelce that he, personally, made yesterday's game a lot harder than it had to be.

Wow! You deserve a ring for all of your hard work if they win the Super Bowl!

Here I thought we were all just a bunch of fans on a message board! I never knew we had such importance!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Still baffled as to why Hardman gets any playing time on offense

TwistedChief
12-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Still baffled as to why Hardman gets any playing time on offense

Because he scores TDs?

Tribal Warfare
12-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Andy almost fucked himself by making Patrick play so conservative that Alex would smile

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2019, 11:15 AM
If Andrew reads nothing but tweets, no wonder nothing ever changes. Those "talk bullets" can't provide the context which fatty needs to properly assess and correct himself!

GloryDayz
12-09-2019, 07:05 PM
And that affects Andy’s coaching? Those pencil pushers go, “Mr. Reid, we have some Chiefs fan tweets here that think you should change your coaching philosophy...”

And Andy listens to them?

You people are insane with your hatred of Reid. You talk in circles. He’s responsible for so many bad things, even everything that contradicts itself! How can Andy be a control freak and also listen to dweebs on social media?Unfortunately I don't think affects Andy much, or enough, that's why I want him gone. He always finds a way to HC a team that doesn't win a SB, and that's kinda my goal.

He just says he'll learn from something, hits the buffet, then proceeds to coach as if he never attended the badly coached game, watched the post-game film, and really shows he didn't learn anything.

RealSNR
12-10-2019, 07:12 AM
Unfortunately I don't think affects Andy much, or enough, that's why I want him gone. He always finds a way to HC a team that doesn't win a SB, and that's kinda my goal.

He just says he'll learn from something, hits the buffet, then proceeds to coach as if he never attended the badly coached game, watched the post-game film, and really shows he didn't learn anything.

Then this "pulse of the fans" bullshit you were pedaling earlier was just that. Bullshit.

You're literally making shit up just to take out some aggression on Andy Reid on the internet.

GloryDayz
12-10-2019, 07:27 AM
Then this "pulse of the fans" bullshit you were pedaling earlier was just that. Bullshit.

You're literally making shit up just to take out some aggression on Andy Reid on the internet.

No, I'm very sure they have staff dedicated to getting "the pulse of the fan". I think those people read social media, there's a piece of me that thinks they read CP. I'm also confident that many of the players at least lurk on this site, because it's irresistible. Perhaps even Andy does. Maybe not. As for those who do show up here, staff, player or coach, I'm sure they know I'm right in my criticism, but they appreciate your blind-faith fanship.

As for taking aggression out on Fat-Andy, sure... He's a useless piece of shit who has always found a way to lose even though he has people who know what they're doing, and many have gone to other teams and seen the success that Andy prevents. And you know that everything I've said about him appears to be true, and I'm sort of limited because Hunt won't fire him, so this is what fans are limited to.

But feel free to keep kissing his ass, it's a free world.

And last, maybe this post will get back to him and it is the straw that motivates him to change. Hey, nothing is impossible.

Megatron96
12-10-2019, 07:39 AM
No, I'm very sure they have staff dedicated to getting "the pulse of the fan". I think those people read social media, there's a piece of me that thinks they read CP. I'm also confident that many of the players at least lurk on this site, because it's irresistible. Perhaps even Andy does. Maybe not. As for those who do show up here, staff, player or coach, I'm sure they know I'm right in my criticism, but they appreciate your blind-faith fanship.

As for taking aggression out on Fat-Andy, sure... He's a useless piece of shit who has always found a way to lose even though he has people who know what they're doing, and many have gone to other teams and seen the success that Andy prevents. And you know that everything I've said about him appears to be true, and I'm sort of limited because Hunt won't fire him, so this is what fans are limited to.

But feel free to keep kissing his ass, it's a free world.

And last, maybe this post will get back to him and it is the straw that motivates him to change. Hey, nothing is impossible.

What’s the identity of the man on the grassy knoll?He's getting X-rays on his hand, he couldn't grip the ball, per Reid.

GloryDayz
12-10-2019, 08:27 AM
What’s the identity of the man on the grassy knoll?

Chuck Noll?

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/x8njsxJBOhKlITPB2q661zzqtzI=/0x31:600x369/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/34336227/chuck-noll.0.jpg

Hammock Parties
12-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Andy almost fucked himself by making Patrick play so conservative that Alex would smile

His hand was hurt you buttfucking moron.

You need a smart pill.

King_Chief_Fan
12-10-2019, 08:46 AM
His hand was hurt you butt****ing moron.

You need a smart pill.

then he should have sat down and let Andy rub it

Hammock Parties
12-15-2019, 03:06 PM
ice ice andy

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iGmGZ1ehcTM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graystoke
12-15-2019, 03:16 PM
Andy called a perfect game today

GloryDayz
12-15-2019, 09:00 PM
Andy called a perfect game today

Didn't see it, but:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7buiHaejsuarO8Hm/giphy.gif

Megatron96
12-16-2019, 02:04 AM
Thank God for Andy Reid.

Thank God he chose Spags to be his new DC.

Thank God he called Matt Moore.

Just thank you Andy Reid. And piss on all these fake Chiefs fans that don't believe in you.

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!

GloryDayz
12-16-2019, 08:31 AM
Let's hope he finds a way to stay on the wagon, a relapse to being his former self could result in things we won't like.

Keep up the good work Andy; stay on the wagon...

Marcellus
12-16-2019, 08:46 AM
Didn't see it, but:

Ah yes, the biggest Chiefs critic on the internet who doesn't watch the games.

Chris Meck
12-16-2019, 09:06 AM
who's a better coach? Belicheat? Yeah, well.

Payton? Well, he's got one ring with what, fourteen years of Drew Brees? And how many years have they been shite on defense with a top offense? He's basically Diet Reid. Reid on a diet. Whichever.

Andy's got some flaws, but EVERY coach does. Most of them don't even have any areas in which they are brilliant. Andy is an offensive genius and QB guru. There is not question.

King_Chief_Fan
12-16-2019, 09:10 AM
Not until he gets the team to the Super Bowl

GloryDayz
12-16-2019, 10:07 AM
Ah yes, the biggest Chiefs critic on the internet who doesn't watch the games.

Dude, hockey called, can't be in two places at one time... But y'all did OK without me, so that's good.

Hammock Parties
12-22-2019, 10:16 PM
7-1 on the road

damn good coach we got

TwistedChief
12-22-2019, 10:23 PM
7-1 on the road

damn good coach we got

Nah, people like GloryDayz who didn’t watch the game because they were teaching young boys to ice skate still think Reid is a loser and I find it hard to challenge such irrefutable logic.

GloryDayz
12-22-2019, 10:25 PM
He didn't not fuck-up tonight. Progress....

CasselGotPeedOn
12-22-2019, 10:25 PM
Nah, people like GloryDayz who didn’t watch the game because they were teaching young boys to ice skate still think Reid is a loser and I find it hard to challenge such irrefutable logic.

LMAO

GloryDayz
12-22-2019, 10:38 PM

You mad brah?

Chris Meck
12-22-2019, 11:30 PM
I'd take Reid over any coach in football right now.

RIGHT NOW.

Bill isn't the coach for Mahomes.

Nobody else is in the same league.

Yeah, he's got flaws, but so do they all.

Nobody else would have this team where it is right now with all they've gone through this season.

I'll take Andy, thank you very much.

stevieray
12-22-2019, 11:32 PM

Nobody else would have this team where it is right now with all they've gone through this season.

:rockon:

...and let's make no bones about it..it's damn impressive.....usually kills a season.

Chief Northman
12-23-2019, 12:09 AM
That Kelce TD was just perfect in how they manipulated the anticipated spacing out of that bunch. Subtle wrinkle, but just precision execution.

Watkins last 1st down reception was also a savvy play in that he settled short of the sticks to draw an off-defender, and when the db advanced on him, he just angled inside and allowed Pat to throw him open.

I love seeing the little details executed so well, so often with Reid offenses.

Pitt Gorilla
12-23-2019, 12:12 AM
He’s a brilliant coach, regardless of what Chief Fan says.

Hammock Parties
12-29-2019, 08:32 PM
7-1 run

never doubt the Reidian Run

T-post Tom
12-29-2019, 08:38 PM
I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together!

I'm with Coach.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-29-2019, 11:28 PM
7-1 run

never doubt the Spagsian Run

How right you are. Poor Andy faces a top 10 defense, and promptly turns into Moe Kessel.

For shame...

Hammock Parties
12-29-2019, 11:34 PM
How right you are. Poor Andy faces a top 10 defense, and promptly turns into Moe Kessel.

For shame...

You really need to stop this bullshit.

1. Andy hired Spags.

2. Andy's offense has been balling out of late.

Try to enjoy one of the 10 best seasons in Chiefs history rather than being a huge whiny cunt. It does not get better than this.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-29-2019, 11:57 PM
You really need to stop this bullshit.

1. Andy hired Spags.

2. Andy's offense has been balling out of late.

Try to enjoy one of the 10 best seasons in Chiefs history rather than being a huge whiny cunt. It does not get better than this.

That was "balling out" today?

Andy gets ZERO reprieve until he brings that Lombardi home, so he can keep "balling out" until I say when.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2019, 12:04 AM
That was "balling out" today?

Andy gets ZERO reprieve until he brings that Lombardi home, so he can keep "balling out" until I say when.

I didn't say today.

But they did what they had to do to get the W.

You don't watch many NFL games.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-30-2019, 12:23 AM
I didn't say today.

You don't watch many NFL games.

And there WILL BE style points factored in to the upcoming Pat's matchup.
That team is as weak as it's ever been, so I expect Reid to pull out his fat little pecker and pound BB's ass like the cheating little bitch he is!
No close game or "scraping by" this time. Verboten!

GloryDayz
12-30-2019, 12:35 AM
I didn't say today.

You don't watch many NFL games.Today's effort won't result in a win in two weeks. Jus sayin.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2019, 12:37 AM
Today's effort won't result in a win in two weeks. Jus sayin.

NE doesn’t have Bosa and Ingram.

frozenchief
12-30-2019, 12:48 AM
Since everybody is analyzing the last decade, think of where we were 10 years ago. Haley. Cassell. Pioli. Excited to draft Dwayne Bowe. Look at where we are now. And mich of that is because of Andy.

He gets grief for conservative play calling but I think the play calling the last few weeks was deliberately designed to give our opponents minimal footage. We struggled offensively against a good defense and then Pat throws some great throws and we are right in the lead. And some of our struggles were because different players dropped balls. Or had the ball hit them in the ass.

I don’t think we will have a great issue in the divisional round. ThaTs more because of potential matchups than anything else. We will have to play really well to beat Baltimore in Baltimore. But if anyone can do it, we can.

milkshock
12-30-2019, 12:51 AM
Spags has basically turned this team into a 2 seed by force of will.

Andy in the meantime has made Mahomes look like Alex.

GloryDayz
12-30-2019, 01:11 AM
NE doesn’t have Bosa and Ingram.So? Today's effort won't win in two weeks. Sob we're all happy we won and got the bye, but Andy has to do better if wants to win in two weeks. Let's hope he does.

Pitt Gorilla
12-30-2019, 01:14 AM
So? Today's effort won't win in two weeks. Sob we're all happy we won and got the bye, but Andy has to do better if wants to win in two weeks. Let's hope he does.Do better at what?