PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tom Brady Being A Hypocrite

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2018, 01:58 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OFB20tPeS1w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nickhead
10-10-2018, 01:59 AM
that's your lead?

what about whitlock's mahomey due?

that was great.

and brady has earned the right.

18 plus years versus less than 8 games UNCOMPAIRABLELY AQURATE

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2018, 02:07 AM
that's your lead?

what about whitlock's mahomey due?

that was great.

and brady has earned the right.

18 plus years versus less than 8 games UNCOMPAIRABLELY AQURATE

Brady helped shape the rules how they are. With him saying anything about QB success and how the game is structured is laughable. The guy shaped the rules how they are to benefit himself and his immobile playing style.

Hammock Parties
10-10-2018, 02:11 AM
Mahomes is going to destroy the Patriots.

They're going to try to contain him in the pocket and he'll have 5+ seconds every snap.

There are going to be molten hot deep balls erupting from Mt. Mahomes.

The Patriots are straight up going to get dominated.

T-post Tom
10-10-2018, 02:23 AM
Funny to see Whitlock and Tony Gonzalez sitting next to each other. Whitlock used to crucify Gonzalez back in his KC media days. I remember him laughing at Gonzalez on the air when Gonzalez talked about a book he was reading. Basically implied he was a dumb jock that was too dumb to really read a book all the way through. I think back then he was really jealous of Gonzalez's fame & national prominence. Seemed at the time that he took extra pleasure in demeaning Gonzalez. (2nd only to Carl, of course.) That said, Whitlock often uncovers a unique perspective in sports stories. May not always agree with him, but I like a 'fresh take'.

Weird to think Brady & Gonzalez are about the same age. Seems like Gonzalez has been off the field for ages.

Simply Red
10-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

BigRedChief
10-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Funny to see Whitlock and Tony Gonzalez sitting next to each other. Whitlock used to crucify Gonzalez back in his KC media days. I remember him laughing at Gonzalez on the air when Gonzalez talked about a book he was reading. Basically implied he was a dumb jock that was too dumb to really read a book all the way through. I think back then he was really jealous of Gonzalez's fame & national prominence. Seemed at the time that he took extra pleasure in demeaning Gonzalez. (2nd only to Carl, of course.) That said, Whitlock often uncovers a unique perspective in sports stories. May not always agree with him, but I like a 'fresh take'.

Weird to think Brady & Gonzalez are about the same age. Seems like Gonzalez has been off the field for ages.I’ve talked with Tony G for multiple hours. He is intelligent. No one who spends any time with him can walk away thinking he’s just a dumb jock.

Molitoth
10-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

You have to open it up within Youtube. Cannot be embedded.

carcosa
10-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Something that will be nice about winning with this team is that Reid and Mahomes are infinitely more likable than Belichick and Brady.

ModSocks
10-10-2018, 09:32 AM
You have to open it up within Youtube. Cannot be embedded.

Nah. The account has been terminated. The video isnt there anymore.

bobbything
10-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Funny to see Whitlock and Tony Gonzalez sitting next to each other. Whitlock used to crucify Gonzalez back in his KC media days. I remember him laughing at Gonzalez on the air when Gonzalez talked about a book he was reading. Basically implied he was a dumb jock that was too dumb to really read a book all the way through.
I remember that. However, it was a little more than just reading a book. In an interview, Gonzalez said something to the effect of, "As everyone knows, I'm a big reader..."

It was insanely pretentious and pretty much every media member jumped on it.

Pablo
10-10-2018, 09:40 AM
Something that will be nice about winning with this team is that Reid and Mahomes are infinitely more likable than Belichick and Brady.

Not hard to do. Bill is a boring prick and Tom molests his own kids.

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2018, 10:27 AM
Video restored

dlphg9
10-10-2018, 10:33 AM
I remember that. However, it was a little more than just reading a book. In an interview, Gonzalez said something to the effect of, "As everyone knows, I'm a big reader..."

It was insanely pretentious and pretty much every media member jumped on it.

Tony thinks very highly of himself. He's extremely pretentious and an all around ass hole. I know he's probably one of the best tight ends to play the game (Kelce is probably more talented than him, but only time will tell), but I never understood the insane amount of love he got from KC. He was such an asshole.

Iconic
10-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Dude they need to start selling those Mahomes hairdo's at arrowhead. Imagine a stadium full of fans rocking them. This could be our terrible towel.

alpha_omega
10-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Sounds like jwhit is correct.

What TB12 said is somewhat accurate, but he does sound like a hater.

Hammock Parties
10-10-2018, 10:42 AM
Dude they need to start selling those Mahomes hairdo's at arrowhead. Imagine a stadium full of fans rocking them. This could be our terrible towel.

I was told that's racist. :rolleyes:

ModSocks
10-10-2018, 10:44 AM
LMAO

Salty ass Tom Brady, fuck you.

Jason Whitlock has inspired me. I will be Patrick Mahomes for Halloween. It'll be hilarious, awesome, and i get to score a sweet new Mahomes jersey out of it.

The Franchise
10-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Fuck Tom Brady. I hope you retire with an injury and a team that goes 8-8/9-7.

carcosa
10-10-2018, 10:47 AM
LMAO

Jason Whitlock has inspired me. I will be Patrick Mahomes for Halloween. It'll be hilarious, awesome, and i get to score a sweet new Mahomes jersey out of it.

just stay away from the makeup aisle

dlphg9
10-10-2018, 10:47 AM
I was told that's racist. :rolleyes:

Who told you that was racist?

ModSocks
10-10-2018, 10:49 AM
To make him even more of a hypocrite, spread offense concepts were brought into the NFL FOR Brady via Bill. Brady took advantage of these concepts early in his career and really brought it in vogue.

Those 5 wide empty backfield, shotgun formations were a staple in the Patriots offense back in the day. Hell, still to this day.

Piss off you jealous old bag. The future is here, you know it, and you're clearly insecure about it.

Hammock Parties
Who told you that was racist?

A good friend who's opinion I value actually, but I still really want to wear one. ROFL

ModSocks
just stay away from the makeup aisle

Me and Patrick are practically the same skin tone. But i'll have to shave my beard.....bummer.

ModSocks
10-10-2018, 10:50 AM
A good friend who's opinion I value actually, but I still really want to wear one. ROFL

Your friend is an idiot.

dlphg9
10-10-2018, 10:54 AM

I thought you meant someone on here. It's only racist if you were to do black face. Wigs aren't racist. They're awesome.

DRM08
10-10-2018, 10:54 AM
To make him even more of a hypocrite, spread offense concepts were brought into the NFL FOR Brady via Bill. Brady took advantage of these concepts early in his career and really brought it in vogue.

Those 5 wide empty backfield, shotgun formations were a staple in the Patriots offense back in the day. Hell, still to this day.

Piss off you jealous old bag. The future is here, you know it, and you're clearly insecure about it.

Yep, Patriots offense is a shotgun spread attack featuring a lot of dink and dunk. That’s a lot more similar to a modern college offense than NFL offenses from 30 years ago with I-formation running and play action deep throws.

Halfcan
10-10-2018, 11:02 AM
I hope we pound them in the ground this Sunday.

Discuss Thrower
10-10-2018, 11:06 AM

There were Chiefs' fans wearing "Leon Sandcastle" afros...

Gravedigger
10-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Maybe that excuse flies for the first 5 or so years of his career, but after that knee injury that created the rule that made it easier for QB's to not get hit around the knees then he's profiting from the same system that they all have been. I think the point is that Tom Brady doesn't like to be compared to anyone, he wants them to be beneath him.

WhiteWhale
10-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Yep, Patriots offense is a shotgun spread attack featuring a lot of dink and dunk. That’s a lot more similar to a modern college offense than NFL offenses from 30 years ago with I-formation running and play action deep throws.

It is funny seeing the Brady talk about this as if it just happened to the NFL.

It's a copycat league, and the pats were one of the teams I remember using a lot of shotgun spread concepts with success. I remember a game all the way back in 2002 against KC where he was in a 5 wide shotgun formation a ton... which was pretty darn unusual in 2002.

carcosa
10-10-2018, 12:22 PM
I thought you meant someone on here. It's only racist if you were to do black face. Wigs aren't racist. They're awesome.

I can see why someone would think a wig would be iffy, but yeah, it's really just blackface that's a big no-no

Buehler445
10-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Cheatriots being cunts? You don’t say!

RealSNR
10-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Tony thinks very highly of himself. He's extremely pretentious and an all around ass hole. I know he's probably one of the best tight ends to play the game (Kelce is probably more talented than him, but only time will tell), but I never understood the insane amount of love he got from KC. He was such an asshole.

Tony hated interacting with fans, too. He was a notorious asshole around training camp, even towards kids.

He didn't have to sign every fucking autograph, but at least do a couple and then say, "I gotta get going. Thanks for coming out!"

kysirsoze
10-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Un-fucking-believable. Tom Brady has benefited his whole career from rules softening the game. In fact much of his greatness is his ability to exploit those rules. He gets more protection on the field than any QB in history other than MAYBE Peyton. What a chicken shit, no class comment from an insecure douchebag. He's just mad that he's going to be viewed as the GOAT for about ten years before Mahomes takes over. Fuck Tom Brady.

Mecca
10-10-2018, 01:34 PM
He's jealous..even with all of the success, all of the accolades...he's still the 6th round pick who felt like he was overlooked.

It's why he won't retire, he feels he must have all the records, no one can be better, and if it's even brought up that someone is better he's pissed.

Discuss Thrower
10-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Montana > Brady

Buehler445
10-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Un-fucking-believable. Tom Brady has benefited his whole career from rules softening the game. In fact much of his greatness is his ability to exploit those rules. He gets more protection on the field than any QB in history other than MAYBE Peyton. What a chicken shit, no class comment from an insecure douchebag. He's just mad that he's going to be viewed as the GOAT for about ten years before Mahomes takes over. Fuck Tom Brady.

Again, color me surprised

Cheatriots being cunts? You don’t say!

Halfcan
10-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Un-****ing-believable. Tom Brady has benefited his whole career from rules softening the game. In fact much of his greatness is his ability to exploit those rules. He gets more protection on the field than any QB in history other than MAYBE Peyton. What a chicken shit, no class comment from an insecure douchebag. He's just mad that he's going to be viewed as the GOAT for about ten years before Mahomes takes over. **** Tom Brady.

Drew Brees owns every record and is a Much better QB in every way.

Mecca
10-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Drew Brees owns every record and is a Much better QB in every way.

All of Brady's bowls means in 20 years everyone will think he was the best...like it not that will be how it's painted.

How this 6th round pick ran roughshod over the NFL for 20 years and no one could do shit about it.

Halfcan
10-10-2018, 01:52 PM
He's jealous..even with all of the success, all of the accolades...he's still the 6th round pick who felt like he was overlooked.

It's why he won't retire, he feels he must have all the records, no one can be better, and if it's even brought up that someone is better he's pissed.

He won't play long enough to catch Brees.

Brady will be viewed as playing on great teams in a weak division.

crazycoffey
10-10-2018, 01:56 PM

I can see why someone would think a wig would be iffy, but yeah, it's really just blackface that's a big no-no

I remember this in the early 90’s, just read a review of it saying it was so offensive back then, but I also remember a lot of celebrities thought it was edgy and Progressive, and clearly Whoopi loved it.

I think if you used fake tanner and not just black shoe polish with the bright white around the mouth, it shouldn’t be a big deal. Saw people doing that as Vick to cap et al, over the last decade of Halloween costumes.

Intent really needs to have a bigger role in what’s off limits offensive behavior

Other than that, I hope we beat the crap out of the patriots. And I hope a ginger bright white skin boy dresses like PMII

Mecca
10-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Also playing on the east coast will do nothing but help that.

Unless someone can smash most of the records and win 4+ bowls Brady is going to be thought of as one of the top 3 QB's of all time for a really long time.

kysirsoze
10-10-2018, 01:58 PM

Nope. He will be seen as the GOAT. It's just how it is. There are people that won't entertain the thought of LeBron being better than Jordan simply because Jordan has more rings. Same with Brady. It's a lazy man's argument but it is impenetrable.

I think Brady is top 5 all time, don't get me wrong, but I would take Rodgers, Brees, and Manning first. Oh, and Mahomes.

Mecca
10-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Brady has a lot of numbers and wins because he's had a better coach than the rest of the QB's.

On a talent standpoint he's never been the best, he doesn't have half the talent Rodgers does, Rodgers is just saddled with a bad defense and a crap head coach.

Halfcan
10-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Also playing on the east coast will do nothing but help that.

Until Mahomes smashes most of the records and wins 4+ bowls Brady is going to be thought of as one of the top 3 QB's of all time for a really long time.

FYP :)

ModSocks
10-10-2018, 02:03 PM

Heard some crazy shit about Brees this morning. In his 12 years in Nawlins, his offense has never finished outside the top 6, and he QB'd the #1 offense in the NFL for 6 of those 12 seasons.

carcosa
10-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Brady has a lot of numbers and wins because he's had a better coach than the rest of the QB's.

On a talent standpoint he's never been the best, he doesn't have half the talent Rodgers does, Rodgers is just saddled with a bad defense and a crap head coach.

Mike McCarthy should be thrown in jail for wasting Aaron Rodgers' career

highBOLTage
10-10-2018, 02:08 PM

Patriots were doing just fine when you could still play defense. The Colts complaining started this ball rolling of eliminating defense. Patriots adjusted to take advantage of the direction the NFL was going. Brady is right: the situations aren't comparable. Brady was a game manager+ on a defensive team. Mahomes is football Jesus on an offensive juggernaut in a defenseless league.

Halfcan
10-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Heard some crazy shit about Brees this morning. In his 12 years in Nawlins, his offense has never finished outside the top 6, and he QB'd the #1 offense in the NFL for 6 of those 12 seasons.

So switch the QB's- Brees goes to NE after the stoopid Chargers drop him and Brady is drafted late by the Saints.

Does Brady still have all the Rings?

How many would Brees have?

Is Brady still the GOAT?

DRM08
10-10-2018, 02:15 PM
So switch the QB's- Brees goes to NE after the stoopid Chargers drop him and Brady is drafted late by the Saints.

Does Brady still have all the Rings?

How many would Brees have?

Is Brady still the GOAT?

I don’t see any difference between Brees and Brady. Both are amazing QB’s and great competitors. The only difference for Super Bowl success is the defense and head coach.

Brees was extremely clutch in that Vikings playoff game last year. Led them down the field to take the lead with almost no time left. The defense choked and gave the game away. This doesn’t happen to Brady because Belichick knows how to get his defense to clamp down when required. Sean Payton is a great offensive coach but he can’t figure out the defensive part of the game.

Mecca
10-10-2018, 02:51 PM
I don’t see any difference between Brees and Brady. Both are amazing QB’s and great competitors. The only difference for Super Bowl success is the defense and head coach.

Brees was extremely clutch in that Vikings playoff game last year. Led them down the field to take the lead with almost no time left. The defense choked and gave the game away. This doesn’t happen to Brady because Belichick knows how to get his defense to clamp down when required. Sean Payton is a great offensive coach but he can’t figure out the defensive part of the game.

What you really mean is they have to pay Brees his fair market value which takes up a lot of the cap so they can't afford defensive players. Unlike Brady who is obviously being paid under the table because his contract is a fucking joke.

DRM08
10-10-2018, 03:20 PM
What you really mean is they have to pay Brees his fair market value which takes up a lot of the cap so they can't afford defensive players. Unlike Brady who is obviously being paid under the table because his contract is a ****ing joke.

Brees is getting paid quite a bit less than a bunch of QB’s who are not as good as him. Jimmy G, Cousins, Ryan, Stafford, etc...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Not hard to do. Bill is a boring prick and Tom molests his own kids.

LMAO

htismaqe
10-10-2018, 03:58 PM
He's into incest and pedophilia. Whether or not he's a hypocrite should be the least of people's worries.

dynamicHDR
10-10-2018, 04:01 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/05/b6/5605b672e38b5e8c210d58d9dd4b19fb.jpg

htismaqe
10-10-2018, 04:03 PM
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.todaysparent.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2Ftom_brady_kiss_1280x960-1024x576.jpg&f=1

St. Patty's Fire
10-10-2018, 04:06 PM
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.todaysparent.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2Ftom_brady_kiss_1280x960-1024x576.jpg&f=1

That shit is fucking disturbing

I feel like the FBI finna be up in my shit just from looking at that picture

htismaqe
10-10-2018, 04:09 PM
You have to wonder what Bridget Moynahan thinks about Tommy molesting their son...

Iowanian
10-10-2018, 04:12 PM
Brady didn't mind it when the NFL freaked out and started putting bubble wrap on QBs after HE got smashed.

Brady is playing under the same rules and with his experience should be throwing 500 yards per game I guess.

Bump
10-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Tom Brady might have a point if all of these other young QBs looked as impressive as Mahomes, but they haven't. Some of them are impressive, but not Mahomes impressive.

Yes the rules have changed, the league caters to passing now and old records will be blown away. But nobody has ever been as impressive as Mahomes in his first year starting and I doubt there will be for a long time.

kysirsoze
10-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Patriots were doing just fine when you could still play defense. The Colts complaining started this ball rolling of eliminating defense. Patriots adjusted to take advantage of the direction the NFL was going. Brady is right: the situations aren't comparable. Brady was a game manager+ on a defensive team. Mahomes is football Jesus on an offensive juggernaut in a defenseless league.

Situations are different, for sure. That's not what Brady said. He called the current NFL "glorified college". He's obviously trying to demean Mahomes accomplishments so far and set himself up to be unassailable as the GOAT. Nothing after him is legitimate because the league's gone soft and amateurish.

And you're right. The Patriots were fine in a more defense heavy NFL. All the more reason Brady is not as responsible for their greatness as many, including himself I think, would like to believe.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Situations are different, for sure. That's not what Brady said. He called the current NFL "glorified college". He's obviously trying to demean Mahomes accomplishments so far and set himself up to be unassailable as the GOAT. Nothing after him is legitimate because the league's gone soft and amateurish.

And you're right. The Patriots were fine in a more defense heavy NFL. All the more reason Brady is not as responsible for their greatness as many, including himself I think, would like to believe.

Ultimately it's all rings, TD's, and yards. So fuck that entitled prick.

Abba-Dabba
10-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Is it more college plays in the NFL or more Pro style offensives in college? I think they overlooked how the college game has evolved, and just give the viewer the impression that it is just the NFL game that has changed. The point of whether the pro game has changed is moot. None of those players on the panel, and let's include Tom Brady in that, played the pro game the way it was played a generation or 2 before them. The game is ever evolving. To say that one generation is more pure than the next is a cowards excuse to alleviate their own mental inability to humble their self perceived generational greatness.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-10-2018, 06:44 PM
They have changed the rules .They now make sure all the balls are inflated properly. I hope our defense stands up and we beat the hell outta them

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Tom Brady might have a point if all of these other young QBs looked as impressive as Mahomes, but they haven't. Some of them are impressive, but not Mahomes impressive.

Yes the rules have changed, the league caters to passing now and old records will be blown away. But nobody has ever been as impressive as Mahomes in his first year starting and I doubt there will be for a long time.

Ummm...Kurt Warner?

Kyle DeLexus
10-10-2018, 07:13 PM
LMAO

Good luck finding one. I've been trying to get a stitched authentic for a bit now. I need to check again, but I found nothing leading to the home opener. Saw a lot of people in fakes though.

PAChiefsGuy
10-10-2018, 07:32 PM
He didn't say anything bad about Mahomes or anything that isn't true. Some of you should stop being so damn sensitive.

gimmieshelter69rs
10-10-2018, 07:42 PM
The Rule changes that took place this season have made it impossible to play defense. The numbers being compiled this season are crazy. Considering Ryan Fitzpatrick is the first qb in nfl history to have 3 straight 400 yard games. That right there lets you know what the nfl has become.

htismaqe
10-10-2018, 07:43 PM
The Rule changes that took place this season have made it impossible to play defense. The numbers being compiled this season are crazy. Considering Ryan Fitzpatrick is the first qb in nfl history to have 3 straight 400 yard games. That right there lets you know what the nfl has become.

:clap:

Best22
10-10-2018, 07:45 PM

True, but the rules are the same for all 32 starters, and Mahomes is playing like the top QB so far

Bump
10-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Ummm...Kurt Warner?

ok I guess ya got me there. Kurt Warner was like 28 years old tho and Kurt still didn't get 13 TDs 0 ints in the first 3 games :)

gimmieshelter69rs
10-10-2018, 08:03 PM
ok I guess ya got me there. Kurt Warner was like 28 years old tho and Kurt still didn't get 13 TDs 0 ints in the first 3 games :)

13tds used to be what qbs had at the halfway point.

Best22
10-10-2018, 08:33 PM
13tds used to be what qbs had at the halfway point.

Unless your name is Marino, Brady, Manning, or Mahomes

BossChief
10-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Tony hated interacting with fans, too. He was a notorious asshole around training camp, even towards kids.

He didn't have to sign every ****ing autograph, but at least do a couple and then say, "I gotta get going. Thanks for coming out!"

I never saw him sign an autograph unless it was during family fun night and even then he was the first to stop signing. He’d walk by all the kids shouting his name every practice.

I got his auto graph on a priest Holmes jersey that almost the whole team signed as he left the cafeteria at RF and the next year they roped off that area. I bet it was because Tony bitched about signing for people.

Crazy but the only 2 players that didn’t sign the 31 PH jersey were Dante Hall and Priest Holmes himself. Those 2 were just as elusive to autograph seekers as defenders trying to tackle them

You know who would stay after every practice and sign till everyone got one? Larry Johnson.

That dude was very nice, too. Great with the kid fans.

htismaqe
10-10-2018, 08:45 PM
I never saw him sign an autograph unless it was during family fun night and even then he was the first to stop signing. He’d walk by all the kids shouting his name every practice.

I got his auto graph on a priest Holmes jersey that almost the whole team signed as he left the cafeteria at RF and the next year they roped off that area. I bet it was because Tony bitched about signing for people.

Crazy but the only 2 players that didn’t sign the 31 PH jersey were Dante Hall and Priest Holmes himself. Those 2 were just as elusive to autograph seekers as defenders trying to tackle them

You know who would stay after every practice and sign till everyone got one? Larry Johnson.

That dude was very nice, too. Great with the kid fans.

Priest Holmes was one weird dude. It wasn't that he was rude or anything, he was just in his own world.