PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith's Garbage MNF Showing Proves Chiefs Were Right to Get Rid of Him

Hammock Parties
10-11-2018, 06:06 PM
https://www.12up.com/posts/6192623-alex-smith-s-garbage-mnf-showing-proves-chiefs-were-right-to-get-rid-of-him/partners/40920

https://i.imgur.com/b5KLzQd.gif

In case you weren't convinced yet, Monday night's primetime game between the ​Washington Redskins and New Orleans Saints proved that the Kansas City Chiefs made the right decision in moving on from quarterback Alex Smith. The Redskins got walloped 43-19, and Smith's performance was predictably bland. This wasn't just some game for the Skins, either-- this was a "prove it" matchup against a ferocious opponent.

Washington entered best in the NFC East and boasting one of the best defenses in the league, and to make things even more intense, the game was smack in the middle of primetime. And Smith posted 275 yards on 23-39 passing with zero touchdowns and an interception against a New Orleans team ranked 28th in the league in scoring defense.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Classic Alex Smith. Take 4 seconds and then stare down your checkdown so he gets killed before he can catch the ball <a href="https://t.co/U40e9upbem">pic.twitter.com/U40e9upbem</a></p>&mdash; Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1049455268378157056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Meanwhile, in Kansas City, Patrick Mahomes is lighting up the league in Smith's place. The young gun leads the league in touchdown passes with 14 and has been electric from the jump. Of course, the Chiefs moved Smith to Washington after last season not just because they really liked what they had in Mahomes, but because they knew what they didn't have in Smith. And they were entirely right.

Smith is a game manager. He doesn't make a ton of mistakes. He can move a bit. He hits on some deep balls. But what Smith cannot do is take over a game. His arm talent can't hold a candle to that of Mahomes. He can't fire a bullet on the run. He most certainly cannot carry an offense. KC knew that and interpreted his excellent statistics last season as more of a reflection of their offensive scheme and alternative playmakers. While they didn't know that the young Mahomes would be quite this good so early, they were confident enough that he could operate well in their fantastic system. He was younger, cheaper, and from what they saw, more dynamic.

The choice was simple.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Patrick Mahomes is the first quarterback to throw for 300+ yards in the regular season against Jacksonville since last October, snapping a streak of 15 consecutive games.</p>&mdash; Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Matt/status/1049017904077922304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 7, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The move paid off with unforeseen levels of success. Mahomes is the leading candidate for MVP thus far, and Smith has as many touchdowns as he has games played (4). There's no debating it. Smith is no franchise quarterback. He won't be carrying anybody to anything. If you want to win with him, you'll have to have everything else on your team be near-perfect.

Whether Mahomes can be the man come the postseason is yet to be seen. But so far, he's making the Kansas City brass look like geniuses for shipping Smith out of town.

TribalElder
10-11-2018, 06:17 PM
ROFL it was sad watching that game

SAUTO
10-11-2018, 06:20 PM
I watched that game rooting for Smith. He let me down once again

Coochie liquor
10-11-2018, 06:21 PM
ROFL it was sad watching that game

Sad I’m the most awesome way possible!

Coochie liquor
10-11-2018, 06:22 PM

Me too broski!

New World Order
10-11-2018, 06:26 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Ic97mPViHEG5O" width="480" height="204" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/reactiongifs-Ic97mPViHEG5O">via GIPHY</a></p>

Chiefspants
10-11-2018, 06:27 PM
It’s a game we’ve watched several times (@Pitt in 2016 burns the brightest), but once Smith is down by 2 scores - you don’t see his back against the wall, you see the checkdowns continue like business as usual.

stevieray
Redskins Planet.

MVChiefFan
I’m so glad that all of the media idiots that bashed us for moving Alex are eating massive fistfuls of crow. It makes the Chiefs look like they know exactly what they’re doing.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-11-2018, 06:29 PM
His performance has really amplified how much Reid did to elevate him (and has likely done with Mahomes as well). He truly is a QB's best friend.

FloridaMan88
10-11-2018, 06:29 PM
ROFL

Credit to Redskins fans for not buying into the Baby Lee-ish bullshit that Alex Smith is a “winner”, highlighted by the fact the Redskins’ stadium was half empty for their season opener earlier this season.

They know Alex Smith=No Hope.

TribalElder
10-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Redskins brought in Alex to teach the QB they will be drafting ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-11-2018, 06:42 PM
This one's good, too. Regression to the mean.

Alex Smith can help the Redskins win a lot of games. But he’s not going to carry them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/10/10/alex-smith-can-help-redskins-win-lot-games-hes-not-going-carry-them/?utm_term=.4b31ceabdb47

The Washington Redskins made a bold call when they decided that Kirk Cousins wasn’t worth the huge contract he was chasing and instead traded for Alex Smith to lead their offense. Smith currently has a grade of 67.7, good for 25th among quarterbacks in Pro Football Focus’ rankings, compared to Cousins’s 83.9, which ranks 10th.

With only five weeks of the season played, that number alone does not tell us whether the team made the right call (nor can it get into Cousins’s role in his departure from Washington to the Minnesota Vikings, or the financial advantages to the Redskins of having Smith over Cousins).

But it does give us a sense of Smith’s shaky start with his new team, and a deeper dive into the stats reveals a truth that has been apparent for much of Smith’s career: He has the ability to help his team win a lot of games, but he is unlikely to be able to carry it.

Smith is coming off the worst game of his Washington career, struggling badly against the Saints on Monday night, earning a grade of 60.1, the lowest of his season.

The outcome was reflective of one of the main differences between Smith and Cousins. While both recorded remarkably similar grades over the three previous seasons — Cousins earned an 80.5 in Washington, while Smith recorded a 79.9 in Kansas City — they got there in different ways. Cousins is a far more volatile player, while Smith is a very conservative passer who excels in the game-manager role.

There is strategy to that dynamic for teams to consider. At times, the guy who is less likely to cost you the game with mistakes is the more desirable leader of your offense. The problem comes in games such as Monday night’s, and that player then finds himself behind on the scoreboard without the ability to cut into the deficit.

When Smith and the Redskins went three scores down against the Saints, despite the fact that it happened in the second quarter, the game was more or less over, because Smith simply isn’t the kind of quarterback who excels in a shootout — it goes against his style of play. Cousins, on the other hand, has already shown this year with the Vikings that he is capable of executing that kind of comeback, bringing his team back from 17 points down against the Packers in a game that eventually ended in a tie.

For Smith and the Redskins to be successful, they need a specific type of game — and it can’t be a shootout. Since the start of the 2015 season, Smith’s overall grade is 79.9, good for 20th in the NFL. But when he falls behind by seven or more points, that grade plummets to 53.1, which ranks 33rd.

Perhaps the most interesting season of Smith’s career was last year in Kansas City, when he was more aggressive in pushing the ball downfield and achieved a high level of efficiency on those deep throws. He led the NFL in passer rating on throws of 20 or more yards with a 131.4 — 20 points higher than the second-place Drew Brees.

Because he was so successful on those deep shots, it may have looked like Smith had become a completely different quarterback, but in reality, he didn’t actually ramp up the frequency all that much. In 2016, Smith went deep on 9.4 percent of his pass attempts, which was 31st in the league. Last season he was at 12.3 percent, which only moved him up to 14th. He was notably more aggressive, but he was still only league-average in that area — it was his efficiency on those deep throws that stood out, and to an unsustainable degree.

This season, the production on those deep attempts hasn’t been as strong but the frequency hasn’t actually regressed all the way to his earlier career levels. He is currently taking a deep shot on 11.1 percent of his attempts, good for 22nd in the league. That’s some way short of last season, but still a notable uptick on his previous career baseline.

The bottom line with Smith is that he hasn’t been as aggressive and efficient as he was a season ago, but that was never really likely. What he has done so far in Washington is split the difference between that one outlier season for the Chiefs and his previous career baseline when it comes to aggression and shifting his style as a quarterback. That has the effect of actually improving the number of games he can play a significant part in winning for this team, but as was clear on Monday, it isn’t enough to transform him into the kind of quarterback capable of elevating his team to victory in a shootout.

Eleazar
10-11-2018, 06:42 PM

You should ask for Alex Smith to be your undertaker...

tk13
10-11-2018, 06:44 PM
His performance has really amplified how much Reid did to elevate him (and has likely done with Mahomes as well). He truly is a QB's best friend.

That's really the lesson there. He'd look better under Reid, I'd guarantee it. Reid gets the most out of his QBs... as well as anyone in the league.

ThaVirus
10-11-2018, 06:48 PM

Same. I'll root for the guy as long as he's not playing the Chiefs.

It's hilarious given his draft position, but he's almost got this underdog air to him.. and I like rooting for the underdog.

Easy 6
10-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Lets not go here again

Some of us recognized old traits in Smith last week, and it recalled bad memories... no hate here, still wish him the best

Yes we're glad to move on with Money, but going back to this tired old saw is pointless... the new look KC Chiefs only look forward

HemiEd
10-11-2018, 06:55 PM
I commented in the gambling thread after betting on Alex that I tuned in just in time to see his two consecutive drives for field goals to start the game.

I fucking loved it, so appropriate.

Titty Meat
10-11-2018, 06:56 PM

OTW once said that Reid being great at coaching up QBs was a myth.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Lets not go here again

<iframe width="640" height="364" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tm-xiztBsFA?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pablo
10-11-2018, 06:59 PM
Bigger sack of runny dog shit: Alice or Eli?

Deberg_1990
10-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Redskins defeat the Chiefs in Super Bowl

Because Chiefs.....

tk13
10-11-2018, 07:09 PM
The funny part is people are so obsessed with going deep. Arm strength is important for being able to throw the ball into tight windows. This whole idea that the ability to throw deep is the most important thing is such a myth. Alex Smith had as many passes completed beyond 30 yards last year as Tom Brady has in the last 3 years combined. Peyton Manning's arm was shot his final year when he won a Super Bowl. Ain't nobody taking Alex Smith over either of them. But it's all you read about in these articles, on Twitter, fan boards, etc. You need to be able to threaten vertically but it doesn't equate to championships... Alex Smith was great last year at actually completing passes deep and it didn't mean squat.

The difference is in that 11-20 yard pass range. Brady, Matt Ryan, Mahomes, etc... kill it in that range. Alex Smith doesn't. But I guess it depends on what you classify as a deep pass.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2018, 07:13 PM
The funny part is people are so obsessed with going deep. Arm strength is important for being able to throw the ball into tight windows. This whole idea that the ability to throw deep is the most important thing is such a myth.

Deep passing played a huge part in winning the Super Bowl.

The threat of the deep pass opens up everything else.

It's not the only thing but it is a big thing.

-King-
10-11-2018, 07:14 PM
No shit? Breaking news here
Posted via Mobile Device

TwistedChief
10-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Redskins defeat the Chiefs in Super Bowl

Because Chiefs.....

I love this. ROFL

Pants
10-11-2018, 07:59 PM
The funny part is people are so obsessed with going deep. Arm strength is important for being able to throw the ball into tight windows. This whole idea that the ability to throw deep is the most important thing is such a myth. Alex Smith had as many passes completed beyond 30 yards last year as Tom Brady has in the last 3 years combined. Peyton Manning's arm was shot his final year when he won a Super Bowl. Ain't nobody taking Alex Smith over either of them. But it's all you read about in these articles, on Twitter, fan boards, etc. You need to be able to threaten vertically but it doesn't equate to championships... Alex Smith was great last year at actually completing passes deep and it didn't mean squat.

The difference is in that 11-20 yard pass range. Brady, Matt Ryan, Mahomes, etc... kill it in that range. Alex Smith doesn't. But I guess it depends on what you classify as a deep pass.

Obviously it's just my stupid opinion, but I never felt like Alex's arm was his limiting factor. It's average. It's not horrible.

Alex's biggest issue is not being able to deal with pressure, both real and imagined. It stops him from making his progressions and oftentimes leads to "safe" drive-killing decisions.

He also doesn't have that "IDGAF, I have to win no matter what" attitude that every elite quarterback has.

Mahomes, on the other hand, seems to have it all.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2018, 08:02 PM

Me too broski!

Same. I'll root for the guy as long as he's not playing the Chiefs.

It's hilarious given his draft position, but he's almost got this underdog air to him.. and I like rooting for the underdog.

And now I will vomit.

ROFL

Credit to Redskins fans for not buying into the Baby Lee-ish bullshit that Alex Smith is a “winner”, highlighted by the fact the Redskins’ stadium was half empty for their season opener earlier this season.

They know Alex Smith=No Hope.

Sanity, sweet sanity. ^^^^

Lets not go here again

No, let's GO here again. Soooooo fucking sick of hearing that "Alex is just one guy/ it's a team effort"-bullshit for far too fucking long. No, he wasn't Cassel but he might as well have been for the HUGE and GAPING vagina-hole in talent he created for this team, losing many an important game that could have easily been won by a FIRST YEAR FUCKING STARTER.

Just...fuck that guy and his dipshit fan club too.

No shit? Breaking news here
Posted via Mobile Device
:LOL: See above.

Ming the Merciless
10-11-2018, 08:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dsceq8G1JoU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Flying High D
10-11-2018, 08:57 PM
I like AlEx a lot better as a Skin than as a Chief.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2018, 09:05 PM
I like AlEx a lot better as a Skin than as a Chief.

Word. God bless that poor, retarded tribe.

FloridaMan88
10-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Alex Smiff the worst scourge to inflict Redskins since smallpox.

WhiteWhale
10-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Deep passing played a huge part in winning the Super Bowl.

The threat of the deep pass opens up everything else.

It's not the only thing but it is a big thing.

It's not just that.

"Deep passing' is more than 50 yard bombs over a defense. IT's also taking those big chunk 28 yard posts that you NEVER saw Alex even attempt. Good lord, there's a whole area between slants/screens/swings and bombs over the defense that Alex ALSO largely ignores. It's where Mahomes has been purging demons all season. I don't think he's completed a single 'deep pass' over the top yet.

jjchieffan
10-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Clay, are you doing a highlight video this week?

Best22
10-11-2018, 09:15 PM
It's not just that.

"Deep passing' is more than 50 yard bombs over a defense. IT's also taking those big chunk 28 yard posts that you NEVER saw Alex even attempt. Good lord, there's a whole area between slants/screens/swings and bombs over the defense that Alex ALSO largely ignores. It's where Mahomes has been purging demons all season. I don't think he's completed a single 'deep pass' over the top yet.

He hit one to Hill vs the Niners

Would've had another if Sherman didn't interfere

WhiteWhale
10-11-2018, 09:17 PM
He hit one to Hill vs the Niners

Would've had another if Sherman didn't interfere

Yeah, it was deep, but there was still a safety over the top when Hill caught it.

Buehler445
10-11-2018, 09:21 PM
ANNNNNNNNND The Sun Comes up in the East.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Alex Smiff the worst scourge to inflict Redskins since smallpox.

Alex "heap bad blanket trade" Smith.

TribalElder
10-11-2018, 09:38 PM
when he falls behind by seven or more points, that grade plummets to 53.1, which ranks 33rd

ROFL

how many teams are there :hmmm:

he ranks 33 :hmmm:

New World Order
10-11-2018, 09:39 PM
ROFL

LMAO

Valiant
10-11-2018, 09:43 PM

Last year was an aberration. He was throwing deep to hill.

His accuracy normally past 5 to 10 yards drops a bunch outside of last year. He has neither the consistent arm strength or accuracy on deep throws. Just go man and he will look for check down if he didn't start with it.

He is horrible down 7 to 20 pts. Plays too conservative to bring most games back on his own. Go for the safe 5 yard pass on 3rd and 8 instead of 1st down throw.

But somehow once he gets down 21plus he starts opening up the throws. He gets his garbage time TDs and yards.

The skins would have been better with a rookie or some cheap backup starting.

Like how rbs are dime a dozen now. I think teams need to grab qbs and limit them like Smith limits himself. Same production for minimum.

Best22
10-11-2018, 09:49 PM
ROFL

Probably because there are numerous quarterbacks who start. For example, Bills have had 2 starters

htismaqe
10-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Probably because there are numerous quarterbacks who start. For example, Bills have had 2 starters

If both of the Bills QBs (one of whom is Nathan freaking Peterman) are ahead of him... :facepalm:

10-12-2018, 01:19 AM
PTSD plain and simple

Sannyasi
10-12-2018, 01:25 AM
Smith was a bum. The only reason some Chiefs fans were patient with him was because we had even worse bums before him.

jaa1025
10-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Not sure how there ever was a doubt? I wanted him gone after his second season.

Rasputin
10-12-2018, 04:41 AM
I’m so glad that all of the media idiots that bashed us for moving Alex are eating massive fistfuls of crow. It makes the Chiefs look like they know exactly what they’re doing.

I got sick of talking to Chiefs fans saying we should have kept Alex another year. Ignorance is unbound :shake:

Rasputin
10-12-2018, 04:43 AM
Not sure how there ever was a doubt? I wanted him gone after his second season.

I did not want him in the first place and let everyone know i wasn't happy about trading for him and my biggest fear of 5 years of mediocrity came true.

Coogs
10-12-2018, 04:51 AM
I got sick of talking to Chiefs fans saying we should have kept Alex another year. Ignorance is unbound :shake:

I dare somebody to call KK and say they were not a fan of the Mahomes pick, with all of his losses against good teams at TT. That we already had Alex Smith and we should have drafted him more help. And that We should have kept Alex this year and let Mahomes develop for another year. And that Mahomes was throwing INT's in training camp, and that was going to carry over into the season. I was right there with you Kevin on all of these points.

Then listen to the the backtrack by KK. ROFL

Flying High D
10-12-2018, 05:00 AM
Alex taught Patrick every throw Pat throws. Just the way Slex throws it.

Red Dawg
10-12-2018, 05:49 AM
I just can't wrap my head around how anyone thought we should have kept Smith. How many games of him not getting tds do you have to see before you pull the plug. He isn't good enough in today's game.

SuperBowl4
10-12-2018, 05:53 AM
Alex Smith is just a little bit better than Matt Cassel.

Chiefnj2
10-12-2018, 05:59 AM
Not only did they downgrade at QB, they gave Smith 71 mil guaranteed!! They are stuck with him for three years with a cap hit of about 20 mil per year for the next three years. He's only going to get slower and more cautious each game. Colt McCoy is going to be the most popular player in Washington.

RealSNR
10-12-2018, 05:59 AM
Alex Smith really bad and really good

We all know the really good so here's the really bad:

FUCKING EVERYTHING

notorious
10-12-2018, 06:26 AM
Not our problem anymore.

We are the rest of the leagues problem, now.

BigRedChief
10-12-2018, 06:40 AM
Alrighty then. Smith sucks. Thats news to who?

At this point, bitching about Smith sucking does as much good as slamming Grbac, Cassell etc. JUST MOVE ON!

arrwheader
10-12-2018, 06:59 AM
I need to print this and plaster it all over every dipshits desk at work that tried to argue with me it was the right move.

rtmike
10-12-2018, 07:00 AM
He also doesn't have that "IDGAF, I have to win no matter what" attitude that every elite quarterback has.

Jimmy Grapes says Hello, lol.

Rasputin
10-12-2018, 07:04 AM

FUCKING EVERYTHING

Alex really good at being really bad.

Flying High D
10-12-2018, 07:11 AM
This would of been Alex’s year. We drafted the missing piece in Breland Speaks.

RealSNR
10-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Alrighty then. Smith sucks. Thats news to who?

At this point, bitching about Smith sucking does as much good as slamming Grbac, Cassell etc. JUST MOVE ON!

No.

jjchieffan
10-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Eh, I don't really care what he does in Washington. He's not our quarterback anymore. Other than making the haters on here miserable if he does well, I have no reason to care. Patrick Mahomes is playing lights out for the Chiefs. That's fantastic! Alex served his purpose here. Now the Redskins can care.

wazu
10-12-2018, 08:14 AM
I didn’t need that MNF game to prove anything. If Alex were playing his best and leading Washington to wins I would still be so glad he’s gone.

Chiefnj2
10-12-2018, 08:19 AM
The Chiefs could be 0-5 right now and it would still have been the correct decision.

Dayze
10-12-2018, 08:31 AM
I didn’t need that MNF game to prove anything. If Alex were playing his best and leading Washington to wins I would still be so glad he’s gone.

That.

Deberg_1990
10-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Glad we have Mahomes but I’ve got zero problems with Alex Smith. He was the right QB at the right time for the Chiefs. He doesn’t get enough credit for leading the Chiefs out of dark times.

Overall he was probably the most successful Chiefs QB since Dawson. (Depends on how you feel about Montana and Trent Green eras)

htismaqe
10-12-2018, 12:02 PM
Glad we have Mahomes but I’ve got zero problems with Alex Smith. He was the right QB at the right time for the Chiefs. He doesn’t get enough credit for leading the Chiefs out of dark times.

Overall he was probably the most successful Chiefs QB since Dawson. (Depends on how you feel about Montana and Trent Green eras)

Green was absolutely better.

The defense carried this team for most of Alex's tenure.

Deberg_1990
10-12-2018, 12:05 PM

Better how? Stats? Regular seasons wins? Playoff wins or appearances?

Depends on how you look at it.

BigCatDaddy
10-12-2018, 12:10 PM

Looking at it with your eyes open would tell you Geeen was significantly better.

htismaqe
10-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Looking at it with your eyes open would tell you Geeen was significantly better.

Yep.

Discuss Thrower
10-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Green only got two seasons as a Chief of the pussified pass defense rules that Smith's had his entire career, too.

stevieray
10-12-2018, 12:44 PM

Not with leads in the the playoffs

Imon Yourside
10-12-2018, 12:46 PM
I didn't need confirmation, Smiff gonna Smiff.

BigBeauford
10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
After hating the trade from the get go, this is a nice consolation prize. And yes, we could have picked up any schmuck to put up his 3400 yards and 19 TDs he averaged his first 4 seasons.

Valiant
10-12-2018, 05:46 PM

A better qb. Period. While a Chief.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Alex Smith is just a little bit better than Matt Cassel.

Correct. And this was my prediction from DAY ONE. Cassel II: Battery-Powered Suck-a-Poo.

And so it was, and so it shall forever be.

FUCKING EVERYTHING

LMAO

Not our problem anymore.

We are the rest of the leagues problem, now.

Goddamn right, Skippy.

Other than making the haters on here miserable if he does well, I have no reason to care.

How's that working out for you, Sally? At least Mahomes has wiped Smith's putrid stench away prior to mid season, yes.

LMAO

After hating the trade from the get go, this is a nice consolation prize. And yes, we could have picked up any schmuck to put up his 3400 yards and 19 TDs he averaged his first 4 seasons.

Is the consolation prize Smith destroying another native-themed franchise? Or is it picking up Mahomes who has power-sprayed Smith's doo-doo from the sidewalk of our minds?

A better qb. Period. While a Chief.

ROFL

(It's not rocket surgery, is it?)

smithandrew051
10-12-2018, 06:54 PM
You can’t understand what it’s like to have Alex Smith as your team’s QB, until it happens.

People constantly defend his stats, but it’s obvious when you watch him that he can’t lead your team. The helpless feeling of knowing you’ll be let down is hard to describe. It’s like watching a movie with a sad ending and constantly hoping the ending will be different this time.

WhiteWhale
10-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Correct. And this was my prediction from DAY ONE. Cassel II: Battery-Powered Suck-a-Poo.

I mean, I still don't agree.

Matt Cassel is unusually awful at throwing the football and a turnover machine.

Cassel led the NFL in turnovers one year and was leading the NFL in turnovers another year he injured his pussy and we were subjected to Tyler Palko.

Don't consider that a defense of Alex. Alex is a legit lower tier starter, which sucks. Cassel is a complete fraud. I'm not sure how the hell he's even employed as a back up. I"ll never forget his failed 30 yard hail mary. Good god.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2018, 08:10 PM

Cassel led the NFL in turnovers one year and was leading the NFL in turnovers another year he injured his pussy and we were subjected to Tyler Palko.

Don't consider that a defense of Alex. Alex is a legit lower tier starter, which sucks. Cassel is a complete fraud. I'm not sure how the hell he's even employed as a back up. I"ll never forget his failed 30 yard hail mary. Good god.

I look at it like this:

Alex Smith is 1/2 suck.
Matt Cassel is 2/3 suck.

Alex Smith and Matt Cassel are both fractions.

Does that help? Somewhat? :)

smithandrew051
10-12-2018, 08:30 PM

I completely forgot about the Haily Mary off the crossbar from 30 yards. I had to watch that on YouTube. Freaking hilarious.

WhiteWhale
10-12-2018, 08:38 PM
I look at it like this:

Alex Smith is 1/2 suck.
Matt Cassel is 2/3 suck.

Alex Smith and Matt Cassel are both fractions.

Does that help? Somewhat? :)

Yeah, I'm not defending Smith, I just think very lowly of Cassel. I think Damon Huard was better, and I still to this day I don't think he was a significant upgrade over shit Qb extraordinaire Tyler Thigpen.

Anyone could have won 10 games with the patriots that year. ANYONE. You could have won 10 games with the patriots that year Brady was injured. That was superstar OL/Moss/Welker offense.

WhiteWhale
10-12-2018, 08:41 PM
I completely forgot about the Haily Mary off the crossbar from 30 yards. I had to watch that on YouTube. Freaking hilarious.

I'll never forget a pass against the Steelers.

Cassel rolled out, winded up and threw the ball as hard as he could. He throws this ridiculous turd floater ACROSS THE FIELD that was like 20 yards behind the WR and flopped like a duck.

I honestly don't remember if it was picked off, but it was the worst pass I've ever seen. Left handed Jake Plummer was shaking his head.

He just REALLY sucked at throwing a football, which is a big problem when you play quarterback.

Rivaldo
10-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Is Deberg Kevin Kietzman's account?

And the other cat that believes Alex 'served his purpose' while here loool jfc

that purpose being 5 years of purgatory as a pretender, i guess

WhiteWhale
10-12-2018, 08:55 PM

5 years of Smith is a small price to pay for 15-20 years of Patrick Mahomes.

He kept the team afloat while they found an ELITE prospect rather than some desperation draft pick.

SAUTO
10-12-2018, 09:01 PM

Laugh out out out loud?

Rivaldo
10-12-2018, 09:11 PM
and yikes

htismaqe
10-12-2018, 09:34 PM

Cassel rolled out, winded up and threw the ball as hard as he could. He throws this ridiculous turd floater ACROSS THE FIELD that was like 20 yards behind the WR and flopped like a duck.

I honestly don't remember if it was picked off, but it was the worst pass I've ever seen. Left handed Jake Plummer was shaking his head.

He just REALLY sucked at throwing a football, which is a big problem when you play quarterback.

My daughter and I were at the Chiefs/Vikings game when Cassel attempted to throw the worst screen pass I've ever seen.

Before the game we saw some Chiefs and Vikes fans playing corn hole. One of the Chief fans was wearing a Cassel jersey so I turned to the guy in the Viking helmet and said "you're gonna win, #7 can't hit the broad side of a barn".

TinyEvel
10-13-2018, 12:51 AM
You should ask for Alex Smith to be your undertaker...

Pallbearer, buddy. Pallbearer. So he can let you down one last time.

PAChiefsGuy
10-13-2018, 03:06 AM
He had a bad game. It happens. We all know what Smitty is and isn't by now and if you are trying to say he's garbage you are wrong. You can ask any NFL GM in the league what they think of Smitty and I don't think any of them would say he is trash. Slightly above average to average would be my guess at the most used answer.

Alex Smith did fine here. He helped turn this franchise around and helped get us our first playoff win in like 30-years. He did his job.

I don't think he was brought here to be the savior he was brought here to bring this franchise back to respectability while buying Reid and Dorsey time to find us a long-term solution at QB and that's exactly what happened.

New World Order
10-13-2018, 04:18 AM
He had a bad game. It happens. We all know what Smitty is and isn't by now and if you are trying to say he's garbage you are wrong. You can ask any NFL GM in the league what they think of Smitty and I don't think any of them would say he is trash. Slightly above average to average would be my guess at the most used answer.

Alex Smith did fine here. He helped turn this franchise around and helped get us our first playoff win in like 30-years. He did his job.

I don't think he was brought here to be the savior he was brought here to bring this franchise back to respectability while buying Reid and Dorsey time to find us a long-term solution at QB and that's exactly what happened.

Give it up Mr. 1 td per game.

Your dream is over.

bsroyals54
10-13-2018, 04:26 AM
I'd rather nail my dick to a burning building than watch Alex Smith Quarterback another game. Unless miraculously vs Patrick Mahomes in the Superbowl. Which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY given Smith's body of work

Rasputin
10-13-2018, 06:30 AM

I remember when Cassel tried to be a hero at the end of a game and he chucked it deep and hit the goal post left upright like a kicker doinking a kick.

SAUTO
10-13-2018, 08:32 AM

This part of your post is wrong from what the turbo andy article says

RealSNR
10-13-2018, 11:02 AM

Yeah, I know exactly what all NFL GMs would say about Alex Smith. It's all the same fucking thing. It's the exact same thing every pundit on TV says:

"Really nice guy... the best teammate you can find... hard worker... he is never the reason you lose the game..."

They never say shit about his actual QB-playing ability. They always have to start their assessments off with that, "He's a very nice guy" bullshit.

Mahomes is just as nice of a teammate as Alex Smith. He's always been that way, too. He didn't learn that shit from Alex. The difference is that NFL GMs and pundits will never start off their assessment with, "Well, he's a really nice guy..."

WhiteWhale
10-13-2018, 11:05 AM
I remember when Cassel tried to be a hero at the end of a game and he chucked it deep and hit the goal post left upright like a kicker doinking a kick.

Yeah, a joke about his 30 yard failed hail mary was what led to that comment.

I've never seen a team try a hail mary from the opponents 30 yard line. I've sure as hell never seen a QB so inaccurate he couldn't drop it into the endzone from 30 yards out.

WhiteWhale
10-13-2018, 11:09 AM
Yeah, I know exactly what all NFL GMs would say about Alex Smith. It's all the same ****ing thing. It's the exact same thing every pundit on TV says:

"Really nice guy... the best teammate you can find... hard worker... he is never the reason you lose the game..."

They never say shit about his actual QB-playing ability. They always have to start their assessments off with that, "He's a very nice guy" bullshit.

Mahomes is just as nice of a teammate as Alex Smith. He's always been that way, too. He didn't learn that shit from Alex. The difference is that NFL GMs and pundits will never start off their assessment with, "Well, he's a really nice guy..."

ROFL

Well, they also start with "He doesn't turn the ball over. He won't put your defense in bad spots"

Which I disagree with. 3 consecutive 3 and outs DOES put your defense in a bad position. Every****ing game with Alex, in either the first or second half, the team would only muster barely 100 yards. Frequently less.

Dude can't put together a complete game. If he throws for 200 yards and 2 TD's in the first half, you know a 38 yard 1 INT 2nd half is the encore. Then the opponent comes back and people dismiss it as "Goddamn defense, blowing a lead!" Yeah, like the 2 first downs and 84 total yards of offense in a 2nd half don't contribute to blown leads.

So ****ing annoying to me.

TimeForWasp
10-13-2018, 11:09 AM
Both Grudens suck as coaches.

htismaqe
10-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Which I disagree with. 3 consecutive 3 and outs DOES put your defense in a bad position. Every****ing game with Alex, in either the first or second half, the team would only muster barely 100 yards. Frequently less.

:clap::clap::clap:

He CONTINUOUSLY put the Chiefs defense in bad spots. They'd hold and hold and hold and hold and by the 3rd quarter, they were starting to get tired. That was ALWAYS the time that Smith would decide to square-dance into a sack, happy feet style, putting the defense right back on the field. OF COURSE they crumble at that point, who wouldn't?

Spott
10-13-2018, 11:46 AM

I asked Brett Veach, and he said he was garbage.

duncan_idaho
10-13-2018, 11:57 AM

Hey, one last time: Go chug some antifreeze with this take.

Andy Reid did his job. He could done it with Alex Smith or with a lot of much cheaper alternatives. They way overpaid and luckily were in position to nab Mahomes.

redfan
10-13-2018, 12:56 PM
Although I thought the Chiefs overpaid, he was the right qb for the time. Now he plays for a different team, so I’m no longer concerned with him. If the Chiefs were to play his current team, then I would wonder how the Chiefs defense would play in relation to that team’s offense.

BigCatDaddy
10-13-2018, 01:43 PM
Although I thought the Chiefs overpaid, he was the right qb for the time. Now he plays for a different team, so I’m no longer concerned with him. If the Chiefs were to play his current team, then I would wonder how the Chiefs defense would play in relation to that team’s offense.

As pointed out any number of cheaper alternatives would have provided a similar result. He was not the right QB at the right time... stupid way of thinking.

COchief
10-13-2018, 03:38 PM
Some opinions from Redskins fans:

"So who the fuck thought Smith was better than Cousins? Man they really know how to fuck up the Qb position here in Washington. Smith can not carry an offense at all. He has no presence or big play ability to speak of. Now we're stuck with this noodle arm for the next few years."

"This team is still a goddamn embarrassment. What a bunch of fucking losers. And I'm dead sober, not 1 beer. Gruden is a fucking bum. That fucking guy couldn't get a dog excited about a lamb bone. Him and Manusky are perfect for each other. We still suck.

Win a game, lose to the sorry ass Colts. Win a game, have a bye week, and still get ass pounded on national tv yet again. We will never win shit with this loser coaching us. 9-7 was our magical season."

"Could be they draft a QB to groom behind him for a couple years after this season. All I know for sure is that was the worst game of quarterbacking I've seen on this team in many years."

My Fave:

"I feel like Bruce Smith has been fingerblasting me for days."

Rivaldo
10-13-2018, 03:57 PM
Smiff walking off the field with his head down last week, his signature leadership posture. lol he's such a vanilla, worthless POS. To his credit, he's a hustler, in that he didn't flame-out of the league like other abysmal 1st round QB selections. He came close. Had circumstances been a bit different in SF, he might not have been able to rebrand himself.

New World Order
10-13-2018, 03:59 PM
As pointed out any number of cheaper alternatives would have provided a similar result. He was not the right QB at the right time... stupid way of thinking.

Yep. THere was absolutely no difference in qb play when Daniel and Foles stepped in for 3 games or so.

rico
10-13-2018, 04:05 PM
Yep. THere was absolutely no difference in qb play when Daniel and Foles stepped in for 3 games or so.

0... If anything, the games were more fun to watch.

Rivaldo
10-13-2018, 04:06 PM
Soren Petro pointed out that Fitzpatrick was available when the Chiefs committed to Smiff, and for significantly less money

stevieray
10-13-2018, 04:07 PM
Smiff walking off the field with his head down last week, his signature leadership posture. lol he's such a vanilla, worthless POS. To his credit, he's a hustler, in that he didn't flame-out of the league like other abysmal 1st round QB selections. He came close. Had circumstances been a bit different in SF, he might not have been able to rebrand himself.

Six different OC's is what screwed him, IMO.

Rivaldo
10-13-2018, 04:17 PM
Six different OC's is what screwed him, IMO.

yeah.. that type of chaos prolly didn't help matters. He's not a victim though. Go play ball, mang

wat other guitarists do you like? :clap:

cz5YczBKPYE

rico
10-13-2018, 04:17 PM
Soren Petro pointed out that Fitzpatrick was available when the Chiefs committed to Smiff, and for significantly less money

I wonder if those Fitz magic weeks did anything for his trade stock... I mean, I’ve seen teams fall for dumber shit...

Rivaldo
10-13-2018, 04:25 PM
yeah, like the Skins trading for Smiff

What you're going through, Washington, must be frightening!

stevieray
10-13-2018, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=Rivaldo;13811070]yeah.. that type of chaos prolly didn't help matters. He's not a victim though. Go play ball, mang

wat other guitarists do you like? :clap:

cz5YczBKPYE[/QUOTE.....

Rivaldo
10-13-2018, 04:33 PM
oh yes Edward

0-5KR6I3Dho

Go on, move to it if you have to.

Rivaldo
10-13-2018, 04:36 PM
And then they went and they voted you, Alex, least likely to succeed. I had to tell them, baby, you were noodle-armed with all you'd need!

FloridaMan88
10-13-2018, 04:36 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, PAChiefsGuy:

I like TigeRRUppeRRcut... He is proving to be right about Alex 'Montana' Smith when all you idiots thought Alex was the problem.

As far as his trash talk, look in the mirror. You guys talked so much trash on me and him for simply having a different opinion I mean you can't expect TigeRRUppeRRcut or myself to be nice to you guys after all the insults you guys have said to us.

Karma is a b**ch isn't it?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

stevieray
10-13-2018, 04:37 PM
oh yes Edward

0-5KR6I3Dho

Go on, move to it if you have to.

High School

Pablo
10-13-2018, 04:52 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLI'd forgotten all about the 'Montana' Smith shit.

LMAO

RunKC
10-13-2018, 04:59 PM
We are in the golden age of Chiefs football and some of you guys still care about Alex.

He should be done. Gone. Completely erased from your memory bank.

It’s a new era guys. We just broke up with the average chick with flaws and are now somehow dating a fucking model.

No time to look back.

Beef Supreme
10-13-2018, 05:00 PM
Yeah, a joke about his 30 yard failed hail mary was what led to that comment.

I've never seen a team try a hail mary from the opponents 30 yard line. I've sure as hell never seen a QB so inaccurate he couldn't drop it into the endzone from 30 yards out.

We saw the "half mary" last year against dallas when Alex didn't have enough arm for a real try so Andy drew up a play to Tyreek that put him behind a bunch of blockers.

Discuss Thrower
10-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Hey, one last time: Go chug some antifreeze with this take.

Andy Reid did his job. He could done it with Alex Smith or with a lot of much cheaper alternatives. They way overpaid and luckily were in position to nab Mahomes.

THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS

BigCatDaddy
10-13-2018, 05:37 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Wow.. maybe the most wrong post in the history of wrong post.. What a fucking idiot LMAO

Sandy Vagina
10-13-2018, 06:54 PM
We are in the golden age of Chiefs football and some of you guys still care about Alex.

He should be done. Gone. Completely erased from your memory bank.

It’s a new era guys. We just broke up with the average chick with flaws and are now somehow dating a ****ing model.

No time to look back.

lol, so much of THIS.

Alex still in your blood is a slap to the face of your new, clearly superior QB.
Seriously.

BigCatDaddy
10-13-2018, 07:12 PM
lol, so much of THIS.

<B>*Alex still in your blood is a slap to the face of your new, clearly superior QB.
Seriously.</B>

Read that again and ask yourself "Is it saying dumb shit like that why I got banned from 1 board and am the whipping boy of another?"

New World Order
10-13-2018, 07:55 PM
Alex 'Montana' Smith

How delusional LMAO

BigCatDaddy
10-13-2018, 08:22 PM
Alex 'Montana' Smith

How delusional LMAO

Was this the guy dating Gonzo?

SAUTO
10-13-2018, 08:26 PM
Was this the guy dating Gonzo?

Wut?

PAChiefsGuy
10-13-2018, 08:43 PM
Wow.. maybe the most wrong post in the history of wrong post.. What a ****ing idiot LMAO

You take nicknames way too seriously. That nickname was just a way to get under you Alex haters skin and it clearly worked. So you are actually the idiot for not realizing that.

I've moved on from Smitty. I don't care what he does with the Redskins. The post I made in this thread was the first one I've made about him since he left . You guys are the ones still obsessed with him, not me.

Move on.. He plays for another team that isn't even in the same conference as the Chiefs and now the Chiefs have Mahomes. You guys are like the guy who always talks about his ex even though he got a younger and hotter gf now.

It's pretty pathetic.

rabblerouser
10-13-2018, 08:54 PM
ROFL

Well, they also start with "He doesn't turn the ball over. He won't put your defense in bad spots"

Dude can't put together a complete game. If he throws for 200 yards and 2 TD's in the first half, you know a 38 yard 1 INT 2nd half is the encore. Then the opponent comes back and people dismiss it as "Goddamn defense, blowing a lead!" Yeah, like the 2 first downs and 84 total yards of offense in a 2nd half don't contribute to blown leads.

So ****ing annoying to me.
Ah, so you've read some posts on chiefsplanet, too?

philfree
10-13-2018, 09:02 PM
Actually it's Mahomes play that proves the Chiefs were right.

BigCatDaddy
10-13-2018, 09:54 PM
Wut?

The chick with the big nose

rico
10-14-2018, 12:05 AM
You take nicknames way too seriously. That nickname was just a way to get under you Alex haters skin and it clearly worked. So you are actually the idiot for not realizing that..

Ernahgerd!!! So much this!!! Getting pissy about a nickname is fricking idiotic, Squirrel Tits!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2018, 09:03 AM
It does my heart wonderful to see so many posters righteously damning both Smith and his era, and I would ask you to consider this; if a mediocre, ultimately feeble-minded and scared QB helped bring about the first playoff win for this franchise in 150 years, then how noodle-brained, weak, and sad had this franchise become to allow a Smith-led team to become the baseline for "greatness" around here?

You see, I get it now. It's not about, "does Patrick win you the division/playoffs/Super Bowl".
It is instead about this:
"Does Patrick bring about a paradigm shift whereby through experience and confidence both the team/organization and fans believe they have every chance, every year, to accomplish those goals"?

And, do we expect or begin to expect, nay DEMAND a greater baseline?

Alex Smith was a $50.00 winning lottery ticket. Which is nice when you buy tickets at a regular interval and rarely win shit. Alex's fifty bucks will not however set you up for life.

I'm surprised that it had to take a QB of Mahomes status to open some eyes around here though. The proof was there the whole time, the whole league over. Did you have to see someone kicking ass in a Chiefs uniform to truly understand it? If so, that's incredibly sad. And it reminds me of why the Royals and Royals fans will never be taken seriously by the league:

"Man, that was sure was a great Championship"! "Sure was"! "Welp, I'll see you in the next 500 years"!

FloridaMan88
10-14-2018, 09:38 AM
You take nicknames way too seriously. That nickname was just a way to get under you Alex haters skin and it clearly worked. So you are actually the idiot for not realizing that.

I've moved on from Smitty. I don't care what he does with the Redskins. The post I made in this thread was the first one I've made about him since he left . You guys are the ones still obsessed with him, not me.

Move on.. He plays for another team that isn't even in the same conference as the Chiefs and now the Chiefs have Mahomes. You guys are like the guy who always talks about his ex even though he got a younger and hotter gf now.

It's pretty pathetic.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5706a16d9272fb25215e0fafa65f849b/tenor.gif?itemid=9743895

Chris Meck
10-14-2018, 10:04 AM
Trent Green>Alex Smith.

But really, you have to go all the way back to Montana to best either, and for only one season to be honest. And all the way back to Len Dawson before that.

But now we have Mahomes. Our wandering 40 years in the desert is finally over.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2018, 10:21 AM
Look at what they are doing over at Extreme Skins already LMAO

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexarizona4.thumb.png.2483098ebe6d242fe99ef90f571173e2.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexarizona2.thumb.png.1691265b00aa84f3da37dafae822b829.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexsaints2.thumb.png.1a888ab86d0bb01035086a12ab415808.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexsaints3.thumb.png.5c8683d7204d4f85d5e85e3922aaf8a1.png

rico
10-14-2018, 10:26 AM
Look at what they are doing over at Extreme Skins already LMAO

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexarizona4.thumb.png.2483098ebe6d242fe99ef90f571173e2.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexarizona2.thumb.png.1691265b00aa84f3da37dafae822b829.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexsaints2.thumb.png.1a888ab86d0bb01035086a12ab415808.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net/monthly_2018_10/alexsaints3.thumb.png.5c8683d7204d4f85d5e85e3922aaf8a1.png

ROFL Have they allowed you to do your thing there or are they so ban-happy that they already banned Boba Fett? Shit, the fucking mange is able to tolerate The Information Minister... totally Extreme Thinskins at that friggin place.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2018, 10:38 AM
I only post a couple times a week so...so far so good.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2018, 10:49 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

"ALEX SMIFF IS MUH QB"!( "bows up" his mighty, 130lb frame ).

Good god; Smiff was headed to the damaged goods outlet long before coming to KC, and it is a glaring damnation upon Chiefs fans that this broken shell of a QB was ever accepted by the fan base.

Thinking back to Reid's initial presser regarding Smiff, he flat-out said that he was "going to take Alex to the HOF". For real. And considering that Reid has NEVER since released any other such comments about any other player or situation, we can draw the conclusion that Reid was NOT engaging in Coachspeak, but was in fact bellowing the claims of a man who had gone to the Yugo dealership, and who had bought...the fuck...IN.

Reid was this close to having the modern game pass him by prior to drafting Mahomes. Alex Smith was the last of the "old way" or interpretation of Reid's offense, the culmination of building that offense around the philosophy of QB's coming to the pros in the 2000's.
It's not just about the talent level of the QB, it's also about the shift that has occurred as college concepts have begun to be incorporated in to the pro game. That Reid now has a QB with both an abundance of talent AND familiarity with those concepts( performed at an amazingly high level ), gives Reid what he needs going forward in to this new era.

rico
10-14-2018, 11:00 AM
I only post a couple times a week so...so far so good.

Nice.

Eureka
10-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Smith has the Redskins in 1st place in NFC East. He is what he is.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2018, 02:46 PM

A big fish in a shitty, shitty pond. That won't last long though; everyone knows Smiff gonna' Smiff!

seamonster
10-14-2018, 05:56 PM

The defensive line has the Redkins in 1st place. Smith has just gotten their star running backs decapitated with his floater screen passes and is working on getting the entire coaching staff fired with his mediocre output. He's an evil shit ass quarterback and a fraud perpetuated by Reids system.

Hammock Parties
10-14-2018, 05:57 PM
He's an evil shit ass quarterback and a fraud perpetuated by Reids system.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_tXsUbSYl_Y?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Molitoth
10-14-2018, 06:00 PM
Lol, bill cowher just said Alex smith is having another great season.

duncan_idaho
10-14-2018, 06:08 PM
Lol, bill cowher just said Alex smith is having another great season.

Oh, he’s totally Cowher’s kind of guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Smith is ANY D-coords "kind of guy".

Iceman02
10-15-2018, 06:09 PM
Devils advocate here

Alex Smith beat the patriots and put up more points then mahomes.

Perineum Ripper
10-15-2018, 06:15 PM
You spent the time to register and then find a thread last bumped yesterday, to then post that as your first post.

You should go find the nearest homeless camp, start jerking them off, until the entire camp busts a nut into your eyes, and then pray to whatever god you choose that you will go blind. So that nobody ever has to read the shit you decide needs to be typed out of the end of your cock massagers

Best22
10-15-2018, 06:53 PM
Devils advocate here

ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318205

New World Order
10-15-2018, 07:14 PM
Devils advocate here

We'd be 1-5 with Smith

ThaVirus
10-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Devils advocate here

Devil's advocate: Mahomes beat the Steelers and nearly scored as many points in one game as Alex did in three.

FloridaMan88
10-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Devils advocate here

Alex Smiff trying to win a shootout saddled with the Chiefs trash D last night (the Chiefs D had a healthy Eric Berry and Justin Houston vs. the Patriots last year) + injuries to the offensive line... that would not have ended well.

BigCatDaddy
10-15-2018, 09:00 PM
Devils advocate here

You are definitely advocating for the devil.

Molitoth
10-15-2018, 09:04 PM
Devils advocate here

Sorry, I couldn't keep you in the green.

Chiefspants
10-16-2018, 11:41 AM
Devils advocate here

Lis, Alex needs your support in Washington now - it's been a tough transition.