PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Patriots coach Bill Belichick will try to be the first to beat Chiefs’ Patrick Mahome

Hammock Parties
10-12-2018, 01:58 PM
:cuss:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mellinger/article219921510.html

Patrick Mahomes is the betting favorite to win the NFL’s Most Valuable Player award. He is surrounded by the league’s fastest man, leading returning rusher and either the best or second-best tight end. His coach is widely viewed as a transcendent innovator.

And now the league’s greatest defensive mind is coming for his throat.

The Chiefs are starring in the most interesting matchup of the season so far, at the Patriots on the league’s marquee television platform on Sunday night. This is the most difficult assignment in the NFL — Foxborough at night, New England coach Bill Belichick armed with extra prep time.

“He is the best at it,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said.

He was talking about Belichick’s ability to imagine, create, install, coach and execute a game plan from scratch every week, based purely upon an opponent’s inherent and usually subtle weaknesses that he is often the first to detect. One week’s plan has precious little to do with the last, and studying past tendencies or strategies is often a waste of time because Belichick deals only in the now.

But that doesn’t mean we can’t guess.

“This is so much fun,” said Ron Jaworski, the former quarterback and famed film analyst now working with NFL Films. “It’s crazy. I love it. This is football in today’s modern era.”

Houston quarterback Deshaun Watson may be instructive here. He completed 22 of 33 passes for 301 yards in a 36-33 loss at New England last year. The performance as a rookie featured several big gains on broken plays, where Watson evaded tacklers or otherwise created more time than the Patriots could defend. The Texans also had success with motions and fakes, the sort of “dressing up” that is a prominent feature of Reid’s offenses.

Then, in the 2018 season opener vs. New England, Watson completed just 17 of 34 passes for 176 yards. Watson has completed at least 60 percent of his passes for at least 310 yards in every other game this season.

The Patriots seemed to take a different tact with him the second time, rarely blitzing — just seven times on 42 dropbacks, according to Pro Football Focus — in exchange for more coverage and gap discipline. Basically, the Patriots wanted to keep Watson in the pocket, and force him to make throws to his second or third read through smaller windows.

Even so, most of his adjustments are more subtle. Shade a cornerback to the outside, instead of the inside. Position a safety two yards deeper, or closer to the sideline, to defend against a particular route. Belichick has not blitzed often, or exotically, this year.

Jaworski thinks he might make an exception on Sunday.

“If I’m Bill Belichick’s defensive coordinator, I’m going to mix it up,” Jaworski said. “I’m going to disguise things. Patrick is still a young quarterback. He’s played above his years, no question about that, but there are plays he’s left on the field by darting from the pocket, moving away from the intended receiver. They’ve been masked by great success, but there are plays left on the field because of mistakes. And that’s not surprising. He’s still a young quarterback.

“So I think Bill will try to take that first read away. Make him a little skittish in the pocket, and have to go somewhere else. Move his eye, and try to force him to make mistakes. Bill’s not a heavy blitz guy, but I think you’ll see some exotic blitzes to try to get Patrick off his spot, particularly early. Get him playing fast early.”

Toward that end, the Broncos may have given the Patriots a rough draft of the manuscript. They had Mahomes consistently confused and rushed in the first half, disguising blitzes to beat his protection calls and mixing coverages to keep him unsure where to throw.

Mahomes had much more success after halftime, of course. He is learning so fast, and in the second half he won the mental test before the snap and the creative one after.

The difference against New England would be a smaller margin for error. Catching up to and overtaking Case Keenum’s offense is a smaller challenge than doing the same with Tom Brady’s.

If Belichick can confuse Mahomes early, like Jaworski said, get him playing fast, by the time he settles in and starts completing left-handed passes and converting second-and-30s, it could be too late.

It’s a theory, anyway. None have worked so far, but none of their authors have been as qualified as Belichick, none of the challenges as steep as this one.

Hydrae
10-12-2018, 02:03 PM
This game is just the next test in Mahomes maturing process. Should be fun!

bsroyals54
10-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Mahomes has had a tough stretch of games, seems unphased.

Mecca
10-12-2018, 02:06 PM
I love how the Denver game is brought up, unless you are giving the Patriots a bunch of the Broncos players they can't even play that way, they don't have an elite edge rusher.

stevieray
10-12-2018, 02:08 PM
I am so STOKED for this game, and it's only Red Friday.

We make the playoffs, this kid is going to be battled tested, and I love it.

cooper barrett
10-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Either with a win or a loss it will move Mahomes towards becoming the QB he is destined to become. Being the "Young Mahomes' and putting the old fuck TB one step towards retirement. That would be a nice notch in PMII's belt.

notorious
10-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Can he do it without cheating?

DRM08
10-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Keeping him in the pocket is the best strategy for sure. Be interesting to see how it plays out. Belichick will probably have more success against Mahomes than Sutton will have against Brady.

T-post Tom
10-12-2018, 02:24 PM
COMING FOR HIS THROAT? MOTHERFOOK YOU Belichick!!! Frank Zombo will fight Belichick in an MMA cage fight RIGHT NOW! LDT will knife fight him with a broken fookin' leg. C'mon Bill, come at the Chiefs, beotch!

BETTER WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN THROAT, BELICHICK...IT'S ABOUT TO GET PLUMBED BY AN ANGRY ZOMBO.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-12-2018, 02:25 PM
the Patriots wanted to keep Watson in the pocket, and force him to make throws to his second or third read through smaller windows

Please do this... Watson's reads and arm are both slower than Mahommes by a lot...

Marcellus
10-12-2018, 02:26 PM
Keeping him in the pocket is the best strategy for sure. Be interesting to see how it plays out. Belichick will probably have more success against Mahomes than Sutton will have against Brady.

Strangely enough, Sutton's defenses have done well against Brady historically.

Direckshun
10-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Patrick Mahomes is 6-0.

That is pretty crazy.

He's beaten the Broncos IN Denver twice, he's beaten two AFC playoff teams, and he's beaten the Chargers and 49ers convincingly.

God. What a time.

Naptown Chief
10-12-2018, 02:28 PM
I didn't read the article. I just came in to preemptively say fuck you knowmo

Naptown Chief
10-12-2018, 02:29 PM
I didn't read the article. I just came in to preemptively say **** you knowmo

I'm reading the article now though.

ModSocks
10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
This is the best offensive scheming coach in the league vs the best defensive scheming coach in the league.

You can bet your ass that both coaches will be throwing stuff that neither team has seen yet this season.

This game comes down to talent vs talent. A player's ability to react to something they didn't anticipate. THAT is what will determine this game. Because both teams will be schemed to hell, you can be sure of that.

ModSocks
10-12-2018, 02:39 PM
I was listening to the radio this morning and they had some former Patriots LB on talking about this game. I dont recall his name right now.

He recalled a game against Andy's Eagles in which they prepped all week for, only to find they didn't run a single play they prepped for on game day. He said Andy will take everything he's done for the past 4 weeks and toss it out the window. He'll create counters for what he thinks your counter will be.

Coochie liquor
10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
I was listening to the radio this morning and they had some former Patriots LB on talking about this game. I dont recall his name right now.

He recalled a game against Andy's Eagles in which they prepped all week for, only to find they didn't run a single play they prepped for on game day. He said Andy will take everything he's done for the past 4 weeks and toss it out the window. He'll create counters for what he thinks your counter will be.

This!! Andy’s gonna clown Bill again. They don’t have the defense to cover what we have. If they’re preparing like they’re defending someone with similar traits to deshawn then they’re even more fucked! Showtime is coming to Fixboro, and he’s leaving undefeated!

Hammock Parties
10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Which, see I worry about.

We have enough talent that we can just fuck them up running stuff they've seen before.

I don't want Andy to out-think himself.

BlackOp
10-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Patriots didn't actually beat the Texans...the refs literally handed them the game with 23 seconds left. Check out :25 of this video. Ball clearly hits the ground...even after review they let it stand and "Terrific Tom" rolls away with a fake comeback.

<iframe width="1024" height="614" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8fO4aR9JmC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

carcosa
10-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Mahomes is gonna eat all of Belichick's hoodies and poop them out on his driveway

RaidersOftheCellar
10-12-2018, 02:59 PM
This!! Andy’s gonna clown Bill again. They don’t have the defense to cover what we have. If they’re preparing like they’re defending someone with similar traits to deshawn then they’re even more ****ed! Showtime is coming to Fixboro, and he’s leaving undefeated!

Showtime is retired.

Make way for PRIMETIME.

stevieray
10-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Patriots didn't actually beat the Texans...the refs literally handed them the game with 23 seconds left. Check out :25 of this video. Ball clearly hits the ground...even after review they let it stand and "Terrific Tom" rolls away with a fake comeback.

<iframe width="1024" height="614" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8fO4aR9JmC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sure enough... and what absolute weak effort by the DB.

Marcellus
10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
We are going to run these fuckers straight out of their own crib. I can feel it.

Naptown Chief
10-12-2018, 03:05 PM
They're going to rename gillette East Arrowhead Stadium.

Reerun_KC
10-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Can he do it without cheating?

I hope we start getting the Darling franchise treatment now that we have a real QB.

I’m all for the NFL cheating for us.

JakeF
10-12-2018, 03:18 PM
This is going to be a brand new test for Mahomes.

Major mental test

RunKC
10-12-2018, 03:24 PM
I think Bill is going to try to make Mahomes convert long ass drives. 65, 70, 75 yards all night.

Obviously Bill is gonna play deep to keep things in front of him, not give a shit if Mahomes gets decent chunk plays between the 20’s because he will focus on playing zone defense in the red zone to take away windows and have spies ready for Pat if he runs.

It’s gonna be interesting bc Bill is really good at ****ing with young QB’s. He is kinda like Andy. He shows you an alignment and then changes it right before the ball is snapped to confuse the QB.

Last week wasn’t exactly a learning situation for Pat. It was just playing against great personnel.

This is gonna be the game where Pat can prove he’s just as smart as Peyton Manning. If he can read defense and pass Bill’s challenges this early then holy shit will the Mahomes train start flaming fire.

Tribal Warfare
10-12-2018, 03:27 PM
They'll have to stop Kareem and the Chiefs running game 1st, or it'll be a play action crazy game.

OKchiefs
10-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Anyone think there might be a lot of pressure on Mahomes this game? Obviously he's dealt with drops from receivers and has faced some top notch defenses, but he has 1 touchdown pass the last 10 quarters. That obviously isn't all his fault, but if he has another 0-1 touchdown performance I could see some media and fan scrutiny coming his way. New England has a pretty pedestrian defense, so hopefully this is the game he again throws for 3 touchdowns.

Tribal Warfare
10-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Showtime is retired.

Make way for PRIMETIME.

Deion Sanders unretired?

Lzen
10-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Please do this... Watson's reads and arm are both slower than Mahommes by a lot...
Yep. When I read that I was thinking back to the Steelers game. Mahommes shredded their zones

JakeF
10-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Deion Sanders unretired?
Deion would be our best cornerback right now.

Hammock Parties
10-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Anyone think there might be a lot of pressure on Mahomes this game? Obviously he's dealt with drops from receivers and has faced some top notch defenses, but he has 1 touchdown pass the last 10 quarters. That obviously isn't all his fault, but if he has another 0-1 touchdown performance I could see some media and fan scrutiny coming his way. New England has a pretty pedestrian defense, so hopefully this is the game he again throws for 3 touchdowns.

LMAO

You expect Pat to throw 50 touchdowns this year don't you?

Hammock Parties
10-12-2018, 04:12 PM
This is gonna be the game where Pat can prove he’s just as smart as Peyton Manning. If he can read defense and pass Bill’s challenges this early then holy shit will the Mahomes train start flaming fire.

Dude.

Bortles got 400/4 on these clowns.

The Patriots ain't shit.

MahiMike
10-12-2018, 04:17 PM
In the end of the day (I hate that phrase but is sometimes useful)...you can only scheme so much before talent outweighs the scheme. Pat's best asset is that big brain of his to go along with the arm. He and Andy will figure it out.

RINGLEADER
10-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Patrick Mahomes is 6-0.

That is pretty crazy.

He's beaten the Broncos IN Denver twice, he's beaten two AFC playoff teams, and he's beaten the Chargers and 49ers convincingly.

God. What a time.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SoupyQuestionableDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

highBOLTage
10-12-2018, 04:21 PM

Did the ball move? No. Did the ground help him catch the ball? No. Bert Emanuel rule. Only been a rule for 18 years...

BlackOp
10-12-2018, 04:39 PM
I think Bill is going to try to make Mahomes convert long ass drives. 65, 70, 75 yards all night.

Obviously Bill is gonna play deep to keep things in front of him, not give a shit if Mahomes gets decent chunk plays between the 20’s because he will focus on playing zone defense in the red zone to take away windows and have spies ready for Pat if he runs.

Someone posted a passing chart on Mahomes on a Pats forum.

He likes to roll/pass right when pressured...It'll be interesting if Belichick schemes around exploiting this tendency.

It's also interesting that noone brings up Patricia leaving for Detroit..and how this has changed the defense.

BlackOp
10-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Did the ball move? No. Did the ground help him catch the ball? No. Bert Emanuel rule. Only been a rule for 18 years...

Horseshit...that play gets called incomplete 99.9% of the time....unless it's a game winner for Terrific Tom.

Simply Red
10-12-2018, 04:44 PM

It’s gonna be interesting bc Bill is really good at ****ing with young QB’s. He is kinda like Andy. He shows you an alignment and then changes it right before the ball is snapped to confuse the QB.

Last week wasn’t exactly a learning situation for Pat. It was just playing against great personnel.

well yeah - they've basically said that they're playing 3/2/6 Defense - Always sounds good on paper - let's see how it works out for them.

Lprechaun
10-12-2018, 04:52 PM
I fail to see how this game has the "pressure" game title applied to it for us let alone Mahomes as a QB.
The Patriots have far more to lose than we do.
We lose we lost to a true dynasty team, against someone who does well against young QBs.
We win it buries the Patriots into wild card position and only so because they have a horrible division and will win it.

Lprechaun
10-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Also, i think we slaughter them

SAUTO
10-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Horseshit...that play gets called incomplete 99.9% of the time....unless it's a game winner for Terrific Tom.

I disagree. Looks like a catch to me. That ball was secure

DRM08
10-12-2018, 05:00 PM

He likes to roll/pass right when pressured...It'll be interesting if Belichick schemes around exploiting this tendency.

It's also interesting that noone brings up Patricia leaving for Detroit..and how this has changed the defense.

If they force him to go left, he will still make plays throwing on the run across his body. Did this all the time in college. The defense is better off forcing him to stay inside the pocket.

Easy 6
10-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Were I Bully Bill, I'd attack the right side of the line with Devey in there and try to force Money out of the pocket to his left... and it still wont matter when he throws a Mahoming missile across his body to Kelce or whoever else on the other side of the field

SupDock
10-12-2018, 05:16 PM

it seems not at all surprising that a right-handed quarterback prefers to roll right.

carcosa
10-12-2018, 05:22 PM
Also, i think we slaughter them

HELL YES!!!!!

TribalElder
10-12-2018, 05:24 PM
I hope we beat them by two scores

DRM08
10-12-2018, 05:25 PM

The goal is to win the game. If they are running the ball in for touchdowns, it deflates his passing TD stats but they are still putting the same points on the board. This happened last week with Mahomes' rushing TD and Kareem's rushing TD.

Same thing happened in both Denver games as well. Mahomes drove the ball up and down the field in all 3 of those games but didn't have a lot of passing TD's to show for it. Plenty of points on the board though.

Easy 6
10-12-2018, 05:27 PM
I hope we beat them by two scores

Something convincing and emphatic, yes

OKchiefs
10-12-2018, 06:57 PM
LMAO

You expect Pat to throw 50 touchdowns this year don't you?

No, I'm expecting around 30-35. It's not unreasonable to suggest he needs a bounce back game after not putting up many touchdowns lately.

dynamicHDR
10-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Patriots coach Bill Belichick will try to be the first to beat Chiefs’ Patrick Mahome

Spoiler alert: he will.

eDave
10-12-2018, 07:08 PM
This is the best offensive scheming coach in the league vs the best defensive scheming coach in the league.

You can bet your ass that both coaches will be throwing stuff that neither team has seen yet this season.

This game comes down to talent vs talent. A player's ability to react to something they didn't anticipate. THAT is what will determine this game. Because both teams will be schemed to hell, you can be sure of that.

Question: Mahomes is real good at reading the D and adjusting positively. Is Brady known to be great at that? I don't see him change up play at the LOS that often.

OKchiefs
10-12-2018, 07:08 PM

Spoiler alert: you had better enjoy the next year or two. I forsee mass suicides in New England, Pittsburgh, Nee Orleans, and LA in 2 years tops when Brady, Roethlisberger, Rivers, and Brees are all gone or broken Eli Manning style.

dynamicHDR
10-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Spoiler alert: you had better enjoy the next year or two. I forsee mass suicides in New England, Pittsburgh, Nee Orleans, and LA in 2 years tops when Brady, Roethlisberger, Rivers, and Brees are all gone or broken Eli Manning style.

How many suicides have there been during the 60 years of Chiefs failure?

dynamicHDR
10-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Question: Mahomes is real good at reading the D and adjusting positively. Is Brady known to be great at that? I don't see him change up play at the LOS that often.

LMFAO @ all of this

Simply Red
10-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Nobody has vision like Mahomes - that's definitely factual - even Rodgers - who most believe to be the best in the business.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2018, 07:20 PM
I would LOVE to see another defensive ass-stomping of Brady to the tune of "back to the bench, bitch". Wouldn't it be nice to see the defense start building on last weeks outing?
I would also like to see Mahomes throw 6 TD's in this game.

Although I would feel better about this game in Arrowhead, I can't really bring myself to be very concerned about that Charmin-soft fan base of theirs, either.

If Andy can pull away from them early and keep the pedal down, we should have no problem notching another 'W' on the 2018 totem pole.

carcosa
10-12-2018, 07:20 PM

You're still here huh

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-12-2018, 07:23 PM

Oh look; the first cunt from the east coast queer society just showed up!

Jewish Rabbi
10-12-2018, 07:26 PM
In the end of the day (I hate that phrase but is sometimes useful)...you can only scheme so much before talent outweighs the scheme. Pat's best asset is that big brain of his to go along with the arm. He and Andy will figure it out.

And his BIG DICK

TribalElder
10-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Hope to see a highlight video of mortal combat mahomes ripping head off the new england crew in the passing of the torch

Jewish Rabbi
10-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Hope to see a highlight video of mortal combat mahomes ripping head off the new england crew in the passing of the torch

Hope to see a highlight video of Patrick Mahomes II using his BIG DICK to literally skull fuck Tom Brady.

WhiteWhale
10-12-2018, 07:59 PM
I love how the Denver game is brought up, unless you are giving the Patriots a bunch of the Broncos players they can't even play that way, they don't have an elite edge rusher.

I fucking DARE the patriots to play that much man coverage.

I dare them.

Naptown Chief
10-12-2018, 08:42 PM

Spoiler alert: the donks will be in the gutter for years to come.

New World Order
10-12-2018, 08:47 PM
We're claiming the AFC in about 48 hours.

Strongside
10-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Keeping him in the pocket is exactly what Jacksonville (a superior defense) tried to do. That was literally their whole game plan. We saw how that worked out, 300+ yards later.

WhiteWhale
10-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Spoiler alert: the donks will be in the gutter for years to come.

Not with the Raiders Raidering it up.

jjchieffan
10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
I'm not too worried about the Pats defense stopping our offense. My concern is our defense stopping Brady and the offense. No Houston, No Berry. Hell, our starting safeties will be guys that weren't even in training camp. Ron Parker and Jordan Lucas are expected to go out there and cover the middle of the field. Yikes. Josh Shaw was a street free agent a few weeks ago, then we have a wide receiver beyond that. Gee. I wonder where Brady will be going all night? I'm thinking that their punter might not even see the field Sunday night.

ChiefsFanatic
10-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Nobody has vision like Mahomes - that's definitely factual - even Rodgers - who most believe to be the best in the business.Mahomes definitely has great vision, and one of the things that impressed me most is just his overall calmness. I have Game Pass, and watching the all-22 he just never really panics.

I am rewatching the Pats game from last year, and Alex Smith literally sacked himself. He held the ball, moved his feet pitter-patter-Peyton style, kinda backpedaled, went to do the pitter-patter-Peyton thing again and fell down. Untouched. It's just absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, Mahomes lost some yardage last week trying to do the snake escape again but his heel got knocked by a defender. I think with pocket presence Mahomes has, and his calm demeanor, mean that we will never see him self-sack himself.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Naptown Chief
10-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Not with the Raiders Raidering it up.

Plenty of room for both of them

greg63
10-12-2018, 09:11 PM
I just hope the defense is up to it.

New World Order
10-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Mahomes definitely has great vision, and one of the things that impressed me most is just his overall calmness. I have Game Pass, and watching the all-22 he just never really panics.

I am rewatching the Pats game from last year, and Alex Smith literally sacked himself. He held the ball, moved his feet pitter-patter-Peyton style, kinda backpedaled, went to do the pitter-patter-Peyton thing again and fell down. Untouched. It's just absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, Mahomes lost some yardage last week trying to do the snake escape again but his heel got knocked by a defender. I think with pocket presence Mahomes has, and his calm demeanor, mean that we will never see him self-sack himself.

I have no problem with Mahomes making mistakes or taking sacks when he's trying to make things happen.

Don't want him changing his game at all.

Naptown Chief
10-12-2018, 09:12 PM
I think Tom's son takes a stand prior to the game. He no longer wants his father to tongue him in front of a live audience. This is going to fuck Tom up tremendously. Chiefs win big.

As an aside, even if we lose this game we're still in the driver's seat. The Bengals and Ravens will shoot themselves in the foot and we have the tiebreaker over the Steelers. I still believe, win or lose, HFA is ours.

htismaqe
10-12-2018, 09:28 PM
I think Tom's son takes a stand prior to the game. He no longer wants his father to tongue him in front of a live audience. This is going to fuck Tom up tremendously. Chiefs win big.

As an aside, even if we lose this game we're still in the driver's seat. The Bengals and Ravens will shoot themselves in the foot and we have the tiebreaker over the Steelers. I still believe, win or lose, HFA is ours.

ROFL

gimmieshelter69rs
10-12-2018, 09:41 PM

You can't be serious?

ChiefsFanatic
10-13-2018, 01:02 AM
I have no problem with Mahomes making mistakes or taking sacks when he's trying to make things happen.

Don't want him changing his game at all.I absolutely agree. I was using that play as an example of how the big play potential of Mahomes makes creating a sack for the defense acceptable.

In contrast, Smith just crapped his pants and fell down 12 or so yards behind the LOS, with absolutely no contact. Now, last year, and in that game, Smith played out of his mind for the most part, but I have never seen Smith look calm and comfortable in the pocket, or with defenders around, even when he was playing his best football.

I don't like Rich Eisen's nickname for Mahomes, but "The Patural" seems to be pretty accurate, because Mahomes looks better than any young QB that I have ever seen. Everything looks like it's second nature to him, and he just has a fluidity to his game.

Bob Dole
10-13-2018, 07:47 AM
Andy won the battle with Hoodie last time with inferior tools to those he has now. I see no reason to believe he suddenly lost that ability.

eDave
10-13-2018, 07:58 AM
You can't be serious?

I'm always serious.

digger
10-13-2018, 09:02 AM
https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-its-only-a-test.png

Coochie liquor
10-13-2018, 09:29 AM
LMFAO @ all of this

Can’t wait to see your new mult next week after we crush NE and you’re a Bengals fan. Knowmo, you’re a looooosah!!

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 09:41 AM
You can't be serious?

We're dead serious knowmo. I'm as serious as I am confident that the Broncos (and Raiders for that matter) will be irrelevant for years to come.

Case fucking Keenum ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Can’t wait to see your new mult next week after we crush NE and you’re a Bengals fan. Knowmo, you’re a looooosah!!

^

dynamicHDR
10-13-2018, 10:23 AM
Keeping him in the pocket is exactly what Jacksonville (a superior defense) tried to do. That was literally their whole game plan. We saw how that worked out, 300+ yards later.

23 points on offense at home against a hobbled Ramsey and a defense that sucks on the road. Not something you should be bragging about.

SAUTO
10-13-2018, 10:28 AM
23 points on offense at home against a hobbled Ramsey and a defense that sucks on the road. Not something you should be bragging about.

Ramsey wasnt hobbled when they played us.

Are you trolling?

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 10:31 AM
Ramsey wasnt hobbled when they played us.

Are you trolling?

It's knowmo...

SAUTO
10-13-2018, 10:42 AM
It's knowmo...

I've seen you guys say that about more than one poster. They aren't all knowmo.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2018, 10:48 AM
and the third to try to cheat him...

CasselGotPeedOn
10-13-2018, 10:56 AM

Are any of these morons knowmo?

WhiteWhale
10-13-2018, 11:03 AM

Blake Bortles stitched a clown suit on your defense.

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 11:06 AM

Every time we call him out he stops posting. The writing style is the same, the arguments (or lack thereof) are the same, and the Broncos are muff cabbage

SAUTO
10-13-2018, 11:13 AM
Are any of these morons knowmo?

Not from what I've seen.

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 11:17 AM
Blake Bortles stitched a clown suit on your defense.

For that game my beloved patriots where down several important pieces and i dont think playing with a heat index of 106 helped.
In this game the patriots are going against a bad defense, They will have no problem moving the ball.
It will be a good game and these games usually come down to whoever has thr ball last. This game is a coin flip

B_Ambuehl
10-13-2018, 11:19 AM
I think that article is a bit of a myth. Belichik never does anything complicated. His defense is simple and not talented, probably the slowest front 7 in the league, but he forces you to earn what you get and most teams end up beating themselves because he tries to force you into playing small ball with the short and outside passing game. His offense can usually play small ball better than you can. It's classic Parcells style defense matched with an offense that scores touchdowns.

This defense won a superbowl with Rob Ninkovich & Chris Long rushing the passer. The guys they have now might be even worse then that duo.

It's designed to be a solid red zone D. The front 7 are all big run stoppers and that allows him to stop the run in the red zone and hold you to field goals while his offense scores touchdowns. Belichik also likes to entice you by the looks he gives you. If it's 2nd and long he will often get in a cover 2 and dare you to run the ball between the tackles. Most teams will, and most of the time they will fail. Then you're in 3rd and long and personnel weakness isn't such an issue.

The Philly superbowl game & the Chiefs game from last year were the 2 times I've ever really seen teams expose Belichiks D. Interesting they come from the same offensive system. Pass, pass, pass, and outside misdirection runs mixed in to take advantage of the front 7 lack of speed. You gotta stay aggressive especially in the red zone.

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 11:24 AM
For that game my beloved patriots where down several important pieces and i dont think playing with a heat index of 106 helped.
In this game the patriots are going against a bad defense, They will have no problem moving the ball.
It will be a good game and these games usually come down to whoever has thr ball last. This game is a coin flip

So when you guys lose it's because of injuries and weather? Newsflash: The Jags had to play in that shit too. I'm sure they were also down a few people (namely Fournette), as everyone in the league can say that. Not anyone's fault your dudes can't play without deflated balls, spying, PEDs...Cheating in general.

Face it bro, it's done. We're going to wreck your D. Brady's noodle arm ain't doing shit. Johnny B Fuckstain isn't running shit on us. Gronk will hurted himself before game's end and Gordon... Got kicked off the Browns. The Browns. The. Browns.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2018, 11:25 AM
Johnny B Fuckstain isn't running shit on us.

ROFLROFLROFL

htismaqe
10-13-2018, 11:30 AM
So when you guys lose it's because of injuries and weather?

Of course. Greatest team ever. Never loses without intervention from the NFL or God.

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 11:32 AM
Of course. Greatest team ever. Never loses without intervention from the NFL or God.

They are undefeated when facing a guy under 30 when it rains anywhere in the continental US and Mark Wahlberg wears green.

htismaqe
10-13-2018, 11:33 AM
They are undefeated when facing a guy under 30 when it rains anywhere in the continental US and Mark Wahlberg wears green.

CHUNG!!!

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 11:36 AM
CHUNG!!!

CCCHHHUUUNNNGGG!!!

stumppy
10-13-2018, 11:58 AM
CHUNG!!!

By the end of the game his name will be CHUCHING. Cause Mahomes and Kelce are gonna cash in on his ass.

htismaqe
10-13-2018, 11:58 AM
By the end of the game his name will be CHUCHING. Cause Mahomes and Kelce are gonna cash in on his ass.

Kelce is a soft bitch. Haven't you heard?

stumppy
10-13-2018, 12:01 PM

I read somewhere he cowers and trembles in the presence of the great Gronk.

htismaqe
10-13-2018, 12:08 PM
I read somewhere he cowers and trembles in the presence of the great Gronk.

Patrick Chung lives in his head rent free.

Hammock Parties
10-13-2018, 12:11 PM

They gave bulletin board material to the wrong team.

The Jags are much more physical than NE and we just bitchslapped them.

The Patriots aren't going to know what hit them.

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/FrenchIndianWarFelixCarrabout-1870-500.jpg

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 12:51 PM
So when you guys lose it's because of injuries and weather? Newsflash: The Jags had to play in that shit too. I'm sure they were also down a few people (namely Fournette), as everyone in the league can say that. Not anyone's fault your dudes can't play without deflated balls, spying, PEDs...Cheating in general.

Face it bro, it's done. We're going to wreck your D. Brady's noodle arm ain't doing shit. Johnny B ****stain isn't running shit on us. Gronk will hurted himself before game's end and Gordon... Got kicked off the Browns. The Browns. The. Browns.

And we are gonna wreck yours.

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 12:52 PM
Patriots will have over 200 combined yards from the RB against that soft kc defense

Hammock Parties
10-13-2018, 12:54 PM
Patriots will have over 200 combined yards from the RB against that soft kc defense

We don't care.

At the end of the day your dink and dunk offense isn't going to score enough points to beat our Patomic Bomb Squad.

When you're down 14 points dinks and dunks are going to kill the clock and do exactly what the Chiefs want you to do.

Tribal Warfare
10-13-2018, 12:59 PM
LOL, watch Patrick throw 7 TDs on these assholes.

If PMII has record breaking outing,then here on out the opposition will try it's best not to piss him off.

dynamicHDR
10-13-2018, 01:14 PM

It's not just Kelce. Sammy Watkins is even softer than Kelce (we are very familiar with him from his days in Buffalo.) Your entire defense is soft, too, as evidenced by the 6 yards per carry allowed by your run defense.

Soft finesse team that will get punched in the mouth.

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 01:15 PM
We don't care.

At the end of the day your dink and dunk offense isn't going to score enough points to beat our Patomic Bomb Squad.

When you're down 14 points dinks and dunks are going to kill the clock and do exactly what the Chiefs want you to do.

lol, Brady will move the ball at will. The RBs will do whatever they want. Kansas City is one of the worst in the league. By DVOA there are only 3 teams they are better then

Hammock Parties
10-13-2018, 01:24 PM
We stopped more talented offenses enough to build huge leads. You will be no different.

Jewish Rabbi
10-13-2018, 01:25 PM
It's not just Kelce. Sammy Watkins is even softer than Kelce (we are very familiar with him from his days in Buffalo.) Your entire defense is soft, too, as evidenced by the 6 yards per carry allowed by your run defense.

Soft like Tom Brady’s eyes, which Patrick Mahomes II is going to rupture when he skull fucks him with his BIG DICK

Easy 6
10-13-2018, 01:30 PM

You wanna know whats really soft?

Your moms pussy

dynamicHDR
10-13-2018, 01:31 PM
You wanna know whats really soft?

Your moms pussy

https://i.imgur.com/zC0k1Qp.gif?1

Easy 6
10-13-2018, 01:39 PM

I definitely pulled the trigger and fired a giant wad of goo in your moms meatwaffle, that gaping gash was slicker than greasy silk by the time I was finished with her

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 01:44 PM
I definitely pulled the trigger and fired a giant wad of goo in your moms meatwaffle, that gaping gash was slicker than greasy silk by the time I was finished with her

Thats real nice.

Easy 6
10-13-2018, 01:46 PM
Thats real nice.

Thanks!

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 01:46 PM
lol, Brady will move the ball at will. The RBs will do whatever they want. Kansas City is one of the worst in the league. By DVOA there are only 3 teams they are better then

Keep running your mouth asshole, just like every other troll has done for 6 weeks now. You'll be embarrassed at home. Again.

Tell us again about those 6 trophies. That's all you'll have to cling on to for years to come. Remind us about our one and only SB win. Keep spinning the same shit week after week, month after month, and year after year while Pat is gaping assholes, like your precious cheatriots, and catches up. Your time is done bitch. Why else would some loser spend his Saturday on an opposing team's boar? You're scared because your dynasty is all you have going for you in that meaningless existence.

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Tell us something we don't know about our history. Remind us about our atrocious D, which must speak volumes of the shitty offenses we've played if nobody can outscore us.

Rivers-check. Rapistbuttplug-Check. Brady- come Sunday

SAUTO
10-13-2018, 01:53 PM
I'm liking this guy more every post^

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 02:11 PM
Keep running your mouth asshole, just like every other troll has done for 6 weeks now. You'll be embarrassed at home. Again.

Tell us again about those 6 trophies. That's all you'll have to cling on to for years to come. Remind us about our one and only SB win. Keep spinning the same shit week after week, month after month, and year after year while Pat is gaping assholes, like your precious cheatriots, and catches up. Your time is done bitch. Why else would some loser spend his Saturday on an opposing team's boar? You're scared because your dynasty is all you have going for you in that meaningless existence.

38-13 Patriots win the game.

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 02:18 PM

Lol. I'd say we'll see you Monday, but we won't... At least not on this name. Start researching the Bengals bruh.

Pablo
10-13-2018, 03:09 PM
I read somewhere he cowers and trembles in the presence of the great Gronk.Damn, so this is one of the 6 games that Gronk is going to play in this year?

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 03:15 PM
Lol. I'd say we'll see you Monday, but we won't... At least not on this name. Start researching the Bengals bruh.

No i wont be researching the bengals. Im not part of your consparicy theory. In which you think im 45 diffrent people. You remind me of Sam_Z on the broncos fourm,

Bob Dole
10-13-2018, 03:44 PM

How are both in something that really matters...like SCOREBOARD?

rico
10-13-2018, 04:20 PM

:clap:

htismaqe
10-13-2018, 04:36 PM

You shouldn't talk about the Patriots like that.

King_Chief_Fan
10-13-2018, 05:16 PM

Really?
The butt whoopin Pats received by the CHiefs of last year says hi.
Mahomes can and will do more than Alex did last year.
Chiefs have out scored Patriots 80 something to 40 something in recent match ups.
The Pats d isnt quite good enough either

gimmieshelter69rs
10-13-2018, 05:34 PM
Really?
Chiefs have out scored Patriots 80 something to 40 something in recent match ups.

lol

htismaqe
10-13-2018, 05:46 PM
Really?

That was in September. For the Patriots, September is preseason.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-13-2018, 05:55 PM

You are a Broncos fan you dumb bastard

Pasta Little Brioni
10-13-2018, 05:57 PM

You've used that gif already on this board as Quesadilla Joe

New World Order
10-13-2018, 06:24 PM
No i wont be researching the bengals. Im not part of your consparicy theory. In which you think im 45 diffrent people. You remind me of Sam_Z on the broncos fourm,

Why do you keep spelling 'forum,' 'fourm' LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
10-13-2018, 06:36 PM
knowmo, you are pathetic dude

RaidersOftheCellar
10-13-2018, 06:41 PM
A Denver fan posing as a Patsy fan for an entire week and posting nonstop. It doesn't get much more pitiful...

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 06:57 PM
knowmo, you are pathetic dude

^^

Naptown Chief
10-13-2018, 06:58 PM
Dude, just apologize to MHM and continue posting your hawt takes on PMint and how Keenum is going to save your franchise. It'll be like you never missed a beat

Chief Roundup
10-13-2018, 07:14 PM
Jesus people stop feeding the trolls. It is getting hard to read the threads.

KChiefs1
10-13-2018, 07:47 PM
Mahomes has had a tough stretch of games, seems unphased.

He beats the Pats tomorrow & the Bungles next week...the Chiefs will officially become the media darlings of the NFL.

EVERYONE will be onboard.

DRM08
10-13-2018, 08:18 PM
He beats the Pats tomorrow & the Bungles next week...the Chiefs will officially become the media darlings of the NFL.

EVERYONE will be onboard.

You can never please everyone. Just keep winning and screw the haters.

Imon Yourside
10-13-2018, 08:54 PM
You've used that gif already on this board as Quesadilla Joe

Outed!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2018, 09:21 AM
I feel Chris Jones is hungry for kneecaps.

Naptown Chief
10-14-2018, 09:27 AM
I feel Chris Jones is hungry for kneecaps.

I hope you're right. I've never been one to encourage playing dirty, nor have I been one the cheer when someone gets hurt, but fuck Tom Brady.

htismaqe
10-14-2018, 10:45 AM
I hope you're right. I've never been one to encourage playing dirty, nor have I been one the cheer when someone gets hurt, but fuck Tom Brady.

If he gets hurt he won't be able to play football but it won't stop him from continuing to molest his children.

So I'm not gonna wish injury on him, unless Chris Jones just rips his head clean off.

Naptown Chief
10-14-2018, 10:47 AM
If he gets hurt he won't be able to play football but it won't stop him from continuing to molest his children.

So I'm gonna wish injury on him, unless Chris Jones just rips his head clean off.

Which would be a win-win for the league AND his children/boyfriends

MahiMike
10-14-2018, 10:58 AM

This proves you are clueless.

gimmieshelter69rs
10-14-2018, 09:37 PM
Patrick Mahomes is 6-0.

That is pretty crazy.

God. What a time.

6-1 now

dynamicHDR
10-14-2018, 09:40 PM
Title should be changed to "Patriots head coach Bill Belichick becomes first to beat Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes."

Deberg_1990
10-14-2018, 09:42 PM
He’s still the master. Really had Patrick confused and overthinking in the first half

htismaqe
10-14-2018, 09:43 PM
Title should be changed to "Patriots head coach Bill Belichick becomes first to beat Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes."

Chiefs won't score 24 points.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

gimmieshelter69rs
10-14-2018, 10:38 PM
This proves you are clueless.

No you’re clueless to think you where gonna win.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2018, 10:57 PM
He’s still the master. Really had Patrick confused and overthinking in the first half

No, he didn't. Pat being wound-up was on Pat. No more, no less. The only person keeping Mahomes from playing HIS game in that first half was Mahomes.

No you’re clueless to think you where gonna win.

And you're a fucking cunt trying to throw shade when you had NO FUCKING IDEA that second half was coming to very nearly turn you in to MORE of a mouth-breathing idiot.

dynamicHDR
10-14-2018, 10:59 PM
Chiefs fans celebrating near-wins for the last 40 years.

It's the only thing they've got going for them.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2018, 11:07 PM

Piss off, you fucking 2-4 cunt.

Imon Yourside
10-14-2018, 11:09 PM
Chiefs won't score 24 points.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

To Be honest we only had 31 in the 2nd half, probably left 7-10 points on the board still.

dynamicHDR
10-14-2018, 11:09 PM
Piss off, you ****ing 2-4 ****.

What's the matter? Upset you didn't get to gloat on our board like I'm doing on yours right now?

stevieray
10-14-2018, 11:14 PM

your daddy not hug you when were a kid?

you come off as a sad dude.

MAG
10-14-2018, 11:15 PM
It's past 1 am Monday morning in New England and you're on Chiefsplanet.com still trying to defend the honor of your Patriots after a win... We own your soul.