PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Perspective

TwistedChief
10-14-2018, 09:59 PM
Guys,

I usually want to cry after these games. I just walked out of that stadium with half the Pats fans calling me a "f****t" and telling me to enjoy my horse and buggy ride back to Kansas.

But I'm relaxed. We're 5-1. We could've easily won this game. Forget Berry but if Houston is playing instead of Speaks we win. Mahomes once again showed that he has the guts and moxie to create magic late in the game.

The future is so bright. It sucks to lose, but we're going to annihilate these guys next time we face them. Brady is so, so mediocre.

So let's complain about the defense. Let's nitpick that Mahomes missed some throws in the first half. But let's recognize that we're in a good spot and we were never going to go 16-0 with this defense.

And I can tell you: sitting right behind the bench tonight, when Mahomes threw those picks, he held his head high and was every bit as animated as ever. He is so f****** legit in every capacity.

If he can retain that optimism, so can we. Onward and upward because the arrow is pointed in the right direction.

dynamicHDR
10-14-2018, 10:00 PM
Guys,

I usually want to cry after these games. I just walked out of that stadium with half the Pats fans calling me a "f****t" and telling me to enjoy my horse and buggy ride back to Kansas.

LMFAO

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/V4kAAOSwtfhYq661/s-l300.jpg

TLO
10-14-2018, 10:00 PM
:clap:

TLO
10-14-2018, 10:01 PM
LMFAO

Probably time to flush this turd.

TambaBerry
10-14-2018, 10:01 PM
KC is such a better place to live

CaliforniaChief
10-14-2018, 10:02 PM
I hate everything within a 200 mile radius of that hole.

We should have let the British keep Boston, honestly.

Simply Red
10-14-2018, 10:03 PM
we will see them again if they make the playoffs.

DenverChief
10-14-2018, 10:04 PM
Guys,

But I'm relaxed. We're 5-1. We could've easily won this game. Forget Berry but if Houston is playing instead of Speaks we win. Mahomes once again showed that he has the guts and moxie to create magic late in the game.

The future is so bright. It sucks to lose, but we're going to annihilate these guys next time we face them. Brady is so, so mediocre.

So let's complain about the defense. Let's nitpick that Mahomes missed some throws in the first half. But let's recognize that we're in a good spot and we were never going to go 16-0 with this defense.

And I can tell you: sitting right behind the bench tonight, when Mahomes threw those picks, he held his head high and was every bit as animated as ever. He is so f****** legit in every capacity.

If he can retain that optimism, so can we. Onward and upward because the arrow is pointed in the right direction.

Should wear a #50 or #72 Chicago Bears Jersey the next time you go to a game.

TLO
10-14-2018, 10:04 PM
we will see them again if they make the playoffs.

Oh I hope we see them again. In Arrowhead this time.

Bugeater
10-14-2018, 10:05 PM
LMFAO

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/V4kAAOSwtfhYq661/s-l300.jpg
Yeah LMFAO that you guys have won that much and are still the shittiest fan base in the NFL. That's quite hilarious.

Chief Northman
10-14-2018, 10:06 PM
Oh I hope we see them again. In Arrowhead this time.

Oh, we will.

And it will be glorious.

Simply Red
10-14-2018, 10:07 PM
well technically they won 2 if you asterisk the others, which they should (and most do)

DenverChief
10-14-2018, 10:09 PM
Yeah LMFAO that you guys have won that much and are still the shittiest fan base in the NFL. That's quite hilarious.

The best part is they will return to mediocrity and it will be delicious to drink their tears when they go 0-16

Pasta Little Brioni
10-14-2018, 10:10 PM

It's knowmo the donkey loving spam bot

Strongside
10-14-2018, 10:12 PM
I’m in Vegas watching on the strip. Ppl were calling that an “all-time great game@ and saying that if KC sees them again they’ll smoke their asses. I never feel good after a loss, but this one won’t eat at me.

Buehler445
10-14-2018, 10:13 PM
LMFAO

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/V4kAAOSwtfhYq661/s-l300.jpg*

Fixed it for you, assclown.

Hammock Parties
We're going to do it.

In January.

At Arrowhead.

We are going to humble these clowns.

dtrain
Maybe this lights a fire in Veach to get some deals done the D needs a couple of players not sure where to put the emphasis but the Cardinals are willing to deal hell get 3 of their players and take advantage of this time to win.

dynamicHDR
10-14-2018, 10:15 PM
We're going to do it.

In January.

At Arrowhead.

We are going to humble these clowns.

I thought you were going to do it tonight. What happened, chief?

Sassy Squatch
10-14-2018, 10:15 PM
Maybe this lights a fire in Veach to get some deals done the D needs a couple of players not sure where to put the emphasis but the Cardinals are willing to deal hell get 3 of their players and take advantage of this time to win.
Probably will. From what it sounds like Reid was not pleased with Sutton at the end of the game.

Chiefspants
10-14-2018, 10:17 PM
I thought you were going to do it tonight.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-14-2018, 10:19 PM

You said Case Keesum was elite before the season. What happened?

Simply Red
10-14-2018, 10:19 PM

FIFY

The Franchise
10-14-2018, 10:27 PM

24 points right?

srvy
10-14-2018, 10:32 PM
Probably will. From what it sounds like Reid was not pleased with Sutton at the end of the game.

Well he was probably mad Sutton didnt stay in zone. Bob blitzed and went in to man to man allowing Gronk to get open over the top. The rest was history on that one D call.

Baby Lee
10-14-2018, 10:38 PM
Could be worse, defying all logic Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande have called it quits. . .

Who will think of the tattoos?

stumppy
10-14-2018, 10:41 PM
Could be worse, defying all logic Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande have called it quits. . .

Who will think of the tattoos?

ROFL

She must have sobered up.