PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs You guys are going to be fine

Kaylore
10-14-2018, 11:35 PM
Yeah you lost, but I don't think you'll ever let that happen again. You scared the shit out of Belichick and Brady. Basically once his "I destroy new QB's as a career" plan started to fall apart, and Andy Reid stepping on his own dick couldn't even keep you guys back, they were freaking out. And they won't get you a second time.

You're like an above average defense away from curb-stomping in the playoffs. You got time, so that's good. Carry on!

Spott
10-14-2018, 11:36 PM
Fuck the Donkeys

Imon Yourside
10-14-2018, 11:37 PM
Dang and i was just out on the ledge here, not sure i can make it back safely.

notorious
10-14-2018, 11:37 PM
This is what it's like to have a super model ready to fuck your brains out but you just found out she has AIDS.

Eleazar
10-14-2018, 11:38 PM
https://youtu.be/gROO7xSTxfY

Kaylore
10-14-2018, 11:39 PM
This is what it's like to have a super model ready to **** your brains out but you just found out she has AIDS.

Dude condoms. She probably has viral suppressants she's already taking if she's a super model. This isn't 1987.

ROYC75
10-14-2018, 11:40 PM
This is what it's like to have a super model ready to **** your brains out but you just found out she has AIDS.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-14-2018, 11:43 PM
You seem nice.

New World Order
10-14-2018, 11:45 PM
Kaylore thank you for those kind words...I think

Kaylore
10-14-2018, 11:47 PM
You seem nice.

I am. I am for the Broncos so there's a lot of anger towards me.

But I know the truth. Chief fans have envied, resented and hated Bronco fans because they never had the stones to realize they aren't mad at us for being more successful. They were actually mad at the Chiefs but couldn't stomach it. When you grow up and aren't losing year after year, you realize that 1. teams that are better than you aren't being "better" to be mean to you. It's their job. And it's your team's job to improve. And 2. It's a ****ing game and we have no control over the outcome so enjoy the fun times and let the bad times go because in doesn't matter in the grand scheme and you won't miss anything when you're worm food. :D

Rasputin
10-14-2018, 11:48 PM
I don't think anyone is panicking other than we all know our defense sucks but at least we're not the Broncos.

notorious
10-14-2018, 11:49 PM
I am. I am for the Broncos so there's a lot of anger towards me.

But I know the truth. Chief fans have envied, resented and hated Bronco fans because they never had the stones to realize they aren't mad at us for being more successful. They were actually mad at the Chiefs but couldn't stomach it. When you grow up and aren't losing year after year, you realize that 1. teams that are better than you aren't being "better" to be mean to you. It's their job. And it's your team's job to improve. And 2. It's a ****ing game and we have no control over the outcome so enjoy the fun times and let the bad times go because in doesn't matter in the grand scheme and you won't miss anything when you're worm food. :D

Hey, that's great advice! ;)

Rasputin
10-14-2018, 11:50 PM
I think Mods should change his name to Gaylord

Much more fitting

Mecca
10-14-2018, 11:52 PM
I've already seen a ton of other fans saying "Yep Chiefs are frauds like always" "They'll lose in the playoffs again cause Andy Reid"

Good rep we have there around the league.

Kaylore
10-14-2018, 11:54 PM
I've already seen a ton of other fans saying "Yep Chiefs are frauds like always" "They'll lose in the playoffs again cause Andy Reid"

The only legit reason (reputation isn't one for me) they would say that is your defense sucks. In the playoffs, defense is where the rubber meets the road. So it's not "The Chiefs are losers like always" it's you need a defense to make the regular season mean something.

Mecca
10-14-2018, 11:58 PM
I like how quickly Mahomes seems to pick up what defenses are doing to him that he can adjust to it in the same game. That is awesome for a player that young.

Spott
10-14-2018, 11:58 PM

I completely expect this to happen. No reason not to.

Rasputin
10-15-2018, 12:10 AM
I like how quickly Mahomes seems to pick up what defenses are doing to him that he can adjust to it in the same game. That is awesome for a player that young.

Just wait for him to get experience with these guys down the road i mean like next few years he is just going be fucking with DC and teams won't know what to do to even try to confuse him.

You know he practices the no look pass but i don't think he is really ready to install that as his game until he gets use to the speed he is dealing with.

threebag
10-15-2018, 12:42 AM

Would it stop you? Just sack her a doggie bag for later

Simply Red
10-15-2018, 01:02 AM
Thanks Kaylore.

UK_Chief
10-15-2018, 01:59 AM
Patronising thread is patronising

rtmike
10-15-2018, 02:04 AM

Yes. That’s my biggest surprise with the kid.

Even after there’s a lot of tape on him, I don’t think DCs will ever effectively game plan him.

I mean, how do you execute against a QB who will take off. You never know which way he’s going and then there’s his arm.