PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Great article hear on our offense making defenses tired as a strategy

Red Dawg
10-26-2018, 06:37 AM
Sorry it's a link.

https://theathletic.com/611485/2018/10/25/nfl-defenses-chiefs-offense-broncos/

loochy
10-26-2018, 06:38 AM
So you expect us to pay to see the article so we can discuss it?<br />
<br />
Here, I'll post the first bit that is available for free because you were too lazy to:<br />
<br />
LEWOOD, Colo. – Denver Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. wears a navy-blue Fitbit tracker on his wrist at all times, his own personal way to track his daily movements, separate from the data his team collects from a tracker he wears in his jersey during practices and games.<br />
<br />
When he finally, slowly, made his way back into the locker room after the Broncos’ loss to the Kansas City Chiefs earlier this month, he tapped his finger on the screen of his Fitbit to see a startling number: The tracker was showing that he had run nearly 15 miles that day, including the steps taken in pregame warm-ups.<br />
<br />
He couldn’t remember a previous time where he had run more than 11 miles over the course of a game day. But this is what the Chiefs do to defensive backs — and especially cornerbacks like Harris who line up in the slot.<br />
<br />
“In that game, that was the worst I’ve ever felt,” Harris said Wednesday, leaning against a wall off the side of the Broncos’...<br />

Red Dawg
10-26-2018, 06:39 AM
My bad. I don't realize that is wasn't free. That's sucks

Don Corlemahomes
10-26-2018, 06:39 AM
So you expect us to pay to see the article so we can discuss it?

I think he wants us to pay to hear it with our ears.

Don Corlemahomes
10-26-2018, 06:40 AM

Go home, Red. Sleep this one off. :)

loochy
10-26-2018, 06:41 AM

so...you...could...post...the...text...with a link so you aren't plagiarizing :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Red Dawg
Yeah clicking a link is so tough. I mean it may take a half a second.

loochy
Yeah clicking a link is so tough. I mean it may take a half a second.

WE CAN'T READ THE ARTICLE YOU DOLT
Posted via Mobile Device

Red Dawg
10-26-2018, 06:43 AM
I will wake up a mod and have it deleted. I goofed. Get over it and move on.

loochy
10-26-2018, 06:44 AM
Click on hyperlink
CTRL + A
CTRL + C
CTRL + V
Click on "Submit Reply"
Posted via Mobile Device

Maine
10-26-2018, 06:45 AM
EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

wazu
10-26-2018, 06:46 AM
This thread is picking up steam. I know where I’ll be spending the next 8 hours or so.

Rasputin
10-26-2018, 06:50 AM

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO !

KCUnited
10-26-2018, 06:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/THoqmAL.jpg?1

loochy
10-26-2018, 06:55 AM

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MdSH0l9NMek" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
10-26-2018, 07:29 AM
I'm having popcorn, oh and beet eggs and Dr. Pepper

loochy
10-26-2018, 07:39 AM
I'm having popcorn, oh and beet eggs and Dr. Pepper

Beets eggs by Dr. Dre
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorce
10-26-2018, 07:54 AM
Fuck you all, I'm angry.

sd4chiefs
10-26-2018, 08:00 AM
Blame it on CNN.

carcosa
10-26-2018, 08:03 AM
Great thread top to bottom

ptlyon
10-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Great thread top to bottom

Hear hear!

JoeyChuckles
10-26-2018, 08:24 AM
Have we signed this POS Red Dawg yet?

Flying High D
10-26-2018, 08:24 AM
GBC also goes good with this.

carcosa
10-26-2018, 08:28 AM

I here he is looking at houses right hear in Leewould!!!

penguinz
10-26-2018, 08:30 AM
When he finally, slowly, made his way back into the locker room after the Broncos’ loss to the Kansas City Chiefs earlier this month, he tapped his finger on the screen of his Fitbit to see a startling number: The tracker was showing that he had run nearly 15 miles that day, including the steps taken in pregame warm-ups.

This is complete BS. If the KC offense had 70 plays in the game that were all 100yd bombs that Harris sprinted the entire field for that is only 7000yds. That equates to 3.977273 miles.

Fansy the Famous Bard
10-26-2018, 08:31 AM
I here he is looking at houses right hear in Leewould!!!

thats is woodnt can rite.

loochy
10-26-2018, 08:50 AM

I herd we sind him to are speling bea teem
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
10-26-2018, 08:54 AM
This is complete BS. If the KC offense had 70 plays in the game that were all 100yd bombs that Harris sprinted the entire field for that is only 7000yds. That equates to 3.977273 miles.

You're not accounting for lateral movement.

penguinz
10-26-2018, 09:01 AM
You're not accounting for lateral movement.
OK... So every play he sprinted the length of the field twice he is still under 8 miles. Still at half what he is claiming.

htismaqe
10-26-2018, 09:03 AM
OK... So every play he sprinted the length of the field twice he is still under 8 miles. Still at half what he is claiming.

So then the next step is looking at motive.

You're suggesting he's lying. Why? What purpose would that serve? He's praising the play of a division rival. For what reason?

Rain Man
10-26-2018, 09:04 AM
I think that giving us a link to a paywall site is kind of cruel. He's bragging that he can afford to read the article while the rest of us have to stand on the outside, excluded and shunned.

ptlyon
10-26-2018, 09:04 AM

You're suggesting he's lying. Why? What purpose would that serve? He's praising the play of a division rival. For what reason?

Because he's a liar. F lying donkey liar.

ptlyon
10-26-2018, 09:06 AM
I think that giving us a link to a paywall site is kind of cruel. He's bragging that he can afford to read the article while the rest of us have to stand on the outside, excluded and shunned.

How do you stand on apartheid?

htismaqe
10-26-2018, 09:10 AM
Because he's a liar. F lying donkey liar.

A "****ing lying donkey liar" would say something like would say things like "we can handle Mahomes, he's not THAT good". THAT is a lie.

TomBarndtsTwin
10-26-2018, 09:23 AM
There are only 2 types of Donkey scum; liars and murderers.

RainMain has already eloquently outlined the offenses of the murderers. We must assume all the rest are liars, therefore . . . . . . .

No, but seriously, Chris Harris is full of shit (or his FitBit is broken . . .)

penguinz
10-26-2018, 10:24 AM

You're suggesting he's lying. Why? What purpose would that serve? He's praising the play of a division rival. For what reason?It is called exaggeration. The writer of the article should be embarrassed for going along with it.

Rain Man
10-26-2018, 10:29 AM
How do you stand on apartheid?

I used to be a supporter of it, but now that I'm on the outside being banned from reading that article, I'm starting to develop some empathy for the oppressed.

htismaqe
10-26-2018, 10:31 AM
It is called exaggeration. The writer of the article should be embarrassed for going along with it.

Or you know, he's actually telling the truth.

Since there's absolutely no reason for him to exaggerate, lie, or otherwise hide the truth.

ChiefBlueCFC
10-26-2018, 10:55 AM

Its for the entire day... not just the game and pregame... the entire day. All of the day! From midnight to 11:59 of the day

Eleazar
10-26-2018, 10:59 AM
I can't see the article! WTF!!!

Rain Man
10-26-2018, 11:02 AM
I can't see the article! WTF!!!

Rise up against The Man.

Marco Polo
10-26-2018, 11:05 AM
I highly recommend paying the $26~ a year subscription (you can get 50% off-google for the code) for the Athletic. Here's the article.

ENGLEWOOD,​ Colo. –​ Denver​ Broncos​ cornerback​ Chris​ Harris​ Jr. wears​ a navy-blue​ Fitbit tracker on​ his wrist​ at​ all times,​ his​ own​​ personal way to track his daily movements, separate from the data his team collects from a tracker he wears in his jersey during practices and games.

When he finally, slowly, made his way back into the locker room after the Broncos’ loss to the Kansas City Chiefs earlier this month, he tapped his finger on the screen of his Fitbit to see a startling number: The tracker was showing that he had run nearly 15 miles that day, including the steps taken in pregame warm-ups.

He couldn’t remember a previous time where he had run more than 11 miles over the course of a game day. But this is what the Chiefs do to defensive backs — and especially cornerbacks like Harris who line up in the slot.
“In that game, that was the worst I’ve ever felt,” Harris said Wednesday, leaning against a wall off the side of the Broncos’ practice field. “Just physically, I was drained. I had no burst, I was just done.”
Harris and the Broncos flew to New Jersey to play the New York Jets six days later and were blown out. Harris admitted this week there was likely a correlation between the physical toll the Chiefs took on Broncos’ defenders and how poorly they played against the Jets, when they gave up 512 yards, including touchdowns of 76- and 77 yards.

“I think there was, we came out so flat and just didn’t play good. But then, we also played Monday night and had to travel east,” Harris said.

But the Broncos are hardly alone. Four of the first six teams that played the Chiefs gave up more than their season average in yardage a week after playing the Chiefs, several of them dramatically so. The Jaguars, who entered their Week 5 matchup against Kansas City with the NFL’s No. 1 scoring defense, gave up 378 yards and 40 points to Dallas the following week. Though the Steelers managed to beat the Bucs the week after playing Kansas City, they still gave up a season-high 455 yards against Tampa.

Even the New England Patriots (the only team to beat the Chiefs this year), gave up well above their season average in yards the following week, 453 yards to Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears. Only the Los Angeles Chargers turned in a good defensive performance the week after playing the Chiefs, and that came in Week 2 at Buffalo, in Bills’ rookie quarterback Josh Allen’s first start.
<TABLE class="table table-condensed table-bordered"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#edf1f3><TH align=center>
WEEK

</TH><TH align=center>TEAM</TH><TH align=center>Y.A. VS. KC</TH><TH align=center>Y.A. NEXT GAME</TH><TH align=center>2018 AVERAGE (YDS)</TH></TR><TR><TD align=center>1</TD><TD align=center>Chargers</TD><TD align=center>362</TD><TD align=center>293 (vs. Bills)</TD><TD align=center>326</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>2</TD><TD align=center>Steelers</TD><TD align=center>449</TD><TD align=center>455 (vs. Bucs)</TD><TD align=center>380.2</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>3</TD><TD align=center>49ers</TD><TD align=center>384</TD><TD align=center>368 (vs. Chargers)</TD><TD align=center>370</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>4</TD><TD align=center>Broncos</TD><TD align=center>446</TD><TD align=center>512 (vs. Jets)</TD><TD align=center>378</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>5</TD><TD align=center>Jaguars</TD><TD align=center>424</TD><TD align=center>378 (vs. Dallas)</TD><TD align=center>301</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>6</TD><TD align=center>Patriots</TD><TD align=center>446</TD><TD align=center>453 (vs. Bears)</TD><TD align=center>389.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This Chiefs Hangover is the 2018 version of what the Seattle Seahawks defense used to do to opposing offenses earlier this decade: Beat them up so badly on Sunday that it would take more than a week to recover.

The Chiefs’ offense isn’t necessarily running defenses over (though Kareem Hunt certainly enjoys lowering his helmet, sometimes illegally, to gain extra yards), it’s that they are running them ragged with pre-snap motions and frequent deep routes, while quarterback Patrick Mahomes routinely extends plays by escaping the pocket, forcing defensive backs to cover for five seconds or more.

“The things they did, it felt like a track meet,” Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey said about his team’s 30-14 loss earlier in October. “But I love track.”

The Jaguars defense has been unrecognizable since they trudged off the field at Arrowhead Stadium. It was almost as if Mahomes and Co. had stolen a bit of their souls and rattled their confidence.

When Ramsey and the Jaguars played the Cowboys a week after their game against Kansas City, the fatigue was obvious enough that CBS commentator Tony Romo said on the broadcast that Ramsey looked tired.

Ramsey didn’t deny it. He told reporters that Jaguars officials had told him that the mileage he ran earlier this year while covering Odell Beckham Jr. had been a career high, and the data from the game against the Chiefs, when he was assigned to “travel” with Tyreek Hill — meaning he had to follow Hill no matter where the receiver would line up — was similar.

“It was more or less the same chasing (Hill) around everywhere when he is the fastest guy in the league,” Ramsey said. “Traveling alone — going back and forth is tough. Especially when they do a lot of deep routes and stuff and over routes.”

Hill is, objectively, the fastest player in the NFL this year, and according to the NFL’s Next Gen Stats, has recorded the two fastest plays of the year — hitting 21.95 and 21.78 mph during touchdowns in Week 1 against the Chargers.

But he’s not the sole reason that the Chiefs are wearing opposing defenses down.

It’s the way Hill and other receivers move before the snap; it’s the deep routes called for every wide receiver, tight end and even fullback Anthony Sherman; it’s the way Mahomes runs to throw, on both designed bootlegs and scrambles. The Chiefs can bury even the deepest and most confident of defenses like the Broncos and Jaguars.

This is by design, and the Chiefs seem to relish throwing defenses into a panic.

Mahomes said Wednesday they are getting used to seeing defenses abandon their game plan in the second half, trying to figure out something that might work.

“They try to try different stuff. That’s the biggest thing,” Mahomes said. “Sometimes when we jump on a team, they’re trying to roll coverages and switch coverages to figure out something that works. That’s what you see in the second half. It just provides different opportunities. In our offense versus any coverage, we usually have an answer. For me, it’s about recognizing those coverages and then figuring out where I need to put the ball.”

The Broncos have played both the Chiefs (currently ranked first in points per game, second in total yards, and third in yards per game) and the Rams (ranked third in points per game, first in total yards and second in yards per game), but the Chiefs were unique in their ability to wear a defense out, Broncos coach Vance Joseph said. While the Rams run so many different plays out of the same basic formation, with the same three wide receivers, Kansas City changes its personnel so often that it’s hard for both coaches on the sideline and players on the field to keep up.

“This team is in two-tight ends, they’re in two-backs, they’re in three-wides, they’re in no-backs, they’re in four-wides with one back—that’s challenging to obviously match every group they have. As far as the players, everything’s vertical and it’s deep-over,” Joseph said. “For the corners, it’s a marathon of a game. They have to be mentally ready to be challenged vertically every play. If you’re not, they can score 50 points on you. Our guys get it.”

Joseph’s Broncos this week become the first team to play the Chiefs for a second time this season, when the two teams meet at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday. Part of the preparation for that game has been studying not just all of the Chiefs’ offensive tape but reviewing how the Broncos defenders physically handled the unique stressors of that game.

Harris had to briefly leave the first game in the third quarter, long enough to take in two bags of intravenous fluids in the locker room. It was only the second time in his eight-year career he’s needed an IV during the game (the first was during Super Bowl 50), and the first time he needed two.

This week he’s preemptively hydrating by increasing his water and electrolyte intake days ahead of the game and heading into Sunday knowing he’ll need to find time to conserve his energy. The Broncos are acutely aware of the way they allowed the Chiefs to rally from a 13-point deficit earlier this month and remember how awful they felt, both physically and emotionally, after.

“I don’t want to play like how I played in that fourth quarter last game,” Harris said. “I was just hanging by a thread, just out there running. I want to be peaking, coming at my best in the fourth quarter this game.”
This week’s result – and maybe next week’s, too – are depending on it.

carcosa
10-26-2018, 11:24 AM
I highly recommend paying the $26~ a year subscription (you can get 50% off-google for the code) for the Athletic. Here's the article.

ENGLEWOOD,​ Colo. –​ Denver​ Broncos​ cornerback​ Chris​ Harris​ Jr. wears​ a navy-blue​ Fitbit tracker on​ his wrist​ at​ all times,​ his​ own​​ personal way to track his daily movements, separate from the data his team collects from a tracker he wears in his jersey during practices and games.

He couldn’t remember a previous time where he had run more than 11 miles over the course of a game day. But this is what the Chiefs do to defensive backs — and especially cornerbacks like Harris who line up in the slot.
“In that game, that was the worst I’ve ever felt,” Harris said Wednesday, leaning against a wall off the side of the Broncos’ practice field. “Just physically, I was drained. I had no burst, I was just done.”
Harris and the Broncos flew to New Jersey to play the New York Jets six days later and were blown out. Harris admitted this week there was likely a correlation between the physical toll the Chiefs took on Broncos’ defenders and how poorly they played against the Jets, when they gave up 512 yards, including touchdowns of 76- and 77 yards.

“I think there was, we came out so flat and just didn’t play good. But then, we also played Monday night and had to travel east,” Harris said.

But the Broncos are hardly alone. Four of the first six teams that played the Chiefs gave up more than their season average in yardage a week after playing the Chiefs, several of them dramatically so. The Jaguars, who entered their Week 5 matchup against Kansas City with the NFL’s No. 1 scoring defense, gave up 378 yards and 40 points to Dallas the following week. Though the Steelers managed to beat the Bucs the week after playing Kansas City, they still gave up a season-high 455 yards against Tampa.

Even the New England Patriots (the only team to beat the Chiefs this year), gave up well above their season average in yards the following week, 453 yards to Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears. Only the Los Angeles Chargers turned in a good defensive performance the week after playing the Chiefs, and that came in Week 2 at Buffalo, in Bills’ rookie quarterback Josh Allen’s first start.
<TABLE class="table table-condensed table-bordered"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#edf1f3><TH align=center>
WEEK

</TH><TH align=center>TEAM</TH><TH align=center>Y.A. VS. KC</TH><TH align=center>Y.A. NEXT GAME</TH><TH align=center>2018 AVERAGE (YDS)</TH></TR><TR><TD align=center>1</TD><TD align=center>Chargers</TD><TD align=center>362</TD><TD align=center>293 (vs. Bills)</TD><TD align=center>326</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>2</TD><TD align=center>Steelers</TD><TD align=center>449</TD><TD align=center>455 (vs. Bucs)</TD><TD align=center>380.2</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>3</TD><TD align=center>49ers</TD><TD align=center>384</TD><TD align=center>368 (vs. Chargers)</TD><TD align=center>370</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>4</TD><TD align=center>Broncos</TD><TD align=center>446</TD><TD align=center>512 (vs. Jets)</TD><TD align=center>378</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>5</TD><TD align=center>Jaguars</TD><TD align=center>424</TD><TD align=center>378 (vs. Dallas)</TD><TD align=center>301</TD></TR><TR><TD align=center>6</TD><TD align=center>Patriots</TD><TD align=center>446</TD><TD align=center>453 (vs. Bears)</TD><TD align=center>389.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This Chiefs Hangover is the 2018 version of what the Seattle Seahawks defense used to do to opposing offenses earlier this decade: Beat them up so badly on Sunday that it would take more than a week to recover.

The Chiefs’ offense isn’t necessarily running defenses over (though Kareem Hunt certainly enjoys lowering his helmet, sometimes illegally, to gain extra yards), it’s that they are running them ragged with pre-snap motions and frequent deep routes, while quarterback Patrick Mahomes routinely extends plays by escaping the pocket, forcing defensive backs to cover for five seconds or more.

“The things they did, it felt like a track meet,” Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey said about his team’s 30-14 loss earlier in October. “But I love track.”

The Jaguars defense has been unrecognizable since they trudged off the field at Arrowhead Stadium. It was almost as if Mahomes and Co. had stolen a bit of their souls and rattled their confidence.

When Ramsey and the Jaguars played the Cowboys a week after their game against Kansas City, the fatigue was obvious enough that CBS commentator Tony Romo said on the broadcast that Ramsey looked tired.

Ramsey didn’t deny it. He told reporters that Jaguars officials had told him that the mileage he ran earlier this year while covering Odell Beckham Jr. had been a career high, and the data from the game against the Chiefs, when he was assigned to “travel” with Tyreek Hill — meaning he had to follow Hill no matter where the receiver would line up — was similar.

“It was more or less the same chasing (Hill) around everywhere when he is the fastest guy in the league,” Ramsey said. “Traveling alone — going back and forth is tough. Especially when they do a lot of deep routes and stuff and over routes.”

Hill is, objectively, the fastest player in the NFL this year, and according to the NFL’s Next Gen Stats, has recorded the two fastest plays of the year — hitting 21.95 and 21.78 mph during touchdowns in Week 1 against the Chargers.

But he’s not the sole reason that the Chiefs are wearing opposing defenses down.

It’s the way Hill and other receivers move before the snap; it’s the deep routes called for every wide receiver, tight end and even fullback Anthony Sherman; it’s the way Mahomes runs to throw, on both designed bootlegs and scrambles. The Chiefs can bury even the deepest and most confident of defenses like the Broncos and Jaguars.

This is by design, and the Chiefs seem to relish throwing defenses into a panic.

Mahomes said Wednesday they are getting used to seeing defenses abandon their game plan in the second half, trying to figure out something that might work.

“They try to try different stuff. That’s the biggest thing,” Mahomes said. “Sometimes when we jump on a team, they’re trying to roll coverages and switch coverages to figure out something that works. That’s what you see in the second half. It just provides different opportunities. In our offense versus any coverage, we usually have an answer. For me, it’s about recognizing those coverages and then figuring out where I need to put the ball.”

The Broncos have played both the Chiefs (currently ranked first in points per game, second in total yards, and third in yards per game) and the Rams (ranked third in points per game, first in total yards and second in yards per game), but the Chiefs were unique in their ability to wear a defense out, Broncos coach Vance Joseph said. While the Rams run so many different plays out of the same basic formation, with the same three wide receivers, Kansas City changes its personnel so often that it’s hard for both coaches on the sideline and players on the field to keep up.

“This team is in two-tight ends, they’re in two-backs, they’re in three-wides, they’re in no-backs, they’re in four-wides with one back—that’s challenging to obviously match every group they have. As far as the players, everything’s vertical and it’s deep-over,” Joseph said. “For the corners, it’s a marathon of a game. They have to be mentally ready to be challenged vertically every play. If you’re not, they can score 50 points on you. Our guys get it.”

Joseph’s Broncos this week become the first team to play the Chiefs for a second time this season, when the two teams meet at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday. Part of the preparation for that game has been studying not just all of the Chiefs’ offensive tape but reviewing how the Broncos defenders physically handled the unique stressors of that game.

Harris had to briefly leave the first game in the third quarter, long enough to take in two bags of intravenous fluids in the locker room. It was only the second time in his eight-year career he’s needed an IV during the game (the first was during Super Bowl 50), and the first time he needed two.

This week he’s preemptively hydrating by increasing his water and electrolyte intake days ahead of the game and heading into Sunday knowing he’ll need to find time to conserve his energy. The Broncos are acutely aware of the way they allowed the Chiefs to rally from a 13-point deficit earlier this month and remember how awful they felt, both physically and emotionally, after.

“I don’t want to play like how I played in that fourth quarter last game,” Harris said. “I was just hanging by a thread, just out there running. I want to be peaking, coming at my best in the fourth quarter this game.”

Interesting article. Thanks!

loochy
10-26-2018, 11:45 AM

WEEK

Thanks for posting this instead of being a complete retard.
Posted via Mobile Device

penguinz
10-26-2018, 11:58 AM
Or you know, he's actually telling the truth.

Since there's absolutely no reason for him to exaggerate, lie, or otherwise hide the truth.Seriously? You are smarter than this. There is absolutely no way he ran 15 miles in the game. The chiefs had 72 offensive plays. That would be 366.666666667 yards per play that he ran.

Coochie liquor
10-26-2018, 12:04 PM

I think it said on a normal game day he hadn’t gone over 11 miles but went over 17 then so 6 miles extra?

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-26-2018, 12:08 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AN8UBdNXJY8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

penguinz
10-26-2018, 12:41 PM
I think it said on a normal game day he hadn’t gone over 11 miles but went over 17 then so 6 miles extra?Unless he is running 9 miles each day before the game there is no way he is hitting that distance.

wazu
10-26-2018, 12:53 PM
Unless he is running 9 miles each day before the game there is no way he is hitting that distance.

Not tough to walk 5 miles as part of daily routine. Add the increased walking and activity of pregame, and all the walking you do between plays and on sideline for 4 hours of game time. He said 11 was previous game day record. This isn’t some impossible or even unlikely thing to be true.

carcosa
10-26-2018, 12:55 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AN8UBdNXJY8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some stellar hairstyles in this video

JoeyChuckles
10-26-2018, 01:00 PM
I love CP.

We get an article about how great our team is, and we spend the entire time arguing about the Internet and probable mathematics.

loochy
10-26-2018, 01:02 PM
I love CP.

We get an article about how great our team is, and we spend the entire time arguing about the Internet and probable mathematics.

Well shit, none of us got to read the article until 10 posts ago because of deficiencies in the OP
Posted via Mobile Device

scho63
10-26-2018, 01:36 PM
I love CP.

Because 99% suffer from ADHD - I'm part of the 1% :D

ptlyon
10-26-2018, 01:38 PM
I love CP.

When I went home at lunch I saw my neighbor was having a garage sale

Chief Pagan
10-26-2018, 02:00 PM
Seriously? You are smarter than this. There is absolutely no way he ran 15 miles in the game. The chiefs had 72 offensive plays. That would be 366.666666667 yards per play that he ran.

He runs the wrong way a lot so he has extra yards backtracking back and forth.

penguinz
10-26-2018, 06:58 PM
Half marathon is 13 miles. Record for half marathon is 53 minutes. Chiefs had possession for 35 minutes. Harris would destroy half marathon record.

Maine
10-26-2018, 07:02 PM
I TOLD EVERYONE TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN

FlaChief58
10-26-2018, 07:20 PM
I TOLD EVERYONE TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN

BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, THUS, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

Pasta Little Brioni
10-26-2018, 07:20 PM
Half marathon is 13 miles. Record for half marathon is 53 minutes. Chiefs had possession for 35 minutes. Harris would destroy half marathon record.

HE SAID GAME DAY. It's not crazy to think during the course of the day he put in that much work.

Maine
10-26-2018, 07:25 PM
BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE **** YOU ARE, THUS, NO ONE GIVES A **** WHAT YOU SAY

I'M MAINE

FlaChief58
10-26-2018, 07:27 PM
I'M MAINE

EXACTLY!

Maine
10-26-2018, 07:29 PM
EXACTLY!

THANK YOU

stevieray
10-26-2018, 07:30 PM
I TOLD EVERYONE TO CALM THE **** DOWN

STFU, n00b.

Maine
10-26-2018, 07:32 PM
STFU, n00b.

You should start dressing up again. Didn't you like being on TV?

loochy
10-26-2018, 07:36 PM
THANK YOU

LOBSTER SUCKS AND RAIN MAN HATES YOU

Maine
10-26-2018, 07:38 PM
LOBSTER SUCKS AND RAIN MAN HATES YOU

No. I live in his basement but he won't come down and watch the game with me.

stevieray
10-26-2018, 07:54 PM
You should start dressing up again. Didn't you like being on TV?

I like my recliner & 55 inch TV more.

Coochie liquor
10-27-2018, 08:55 AM
:facepalm:Maine population: nobody intelligent

saphojunkie
10-27-2018, 11:56 AM

WEEK

Here’s this thing I want that people work hard to make. Let me steal it and give it to my friends for free!