PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are teams TRYING to intimidate our Chiefs?

UChieffyBugger
10-28-2018, 08:57 PM
LOL last week that guy from the Bengals tried to get into Pat's face on the sidelines before Jones stepped in, and now today one of the Donks was trying to rough up Tyreek ROFL .

It got me thinking, is this part of a new strategy to unsettle our offense? The great Stephen A Smith said on Friday that "defenses are scared out of their minds of the Chiefs offense and you can see it before they even step onto the field"...is this some sort of way of showing our O that they aren't scared? :D

TLO
10-28-2018, 08:59 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

-King-
10-28-2018, 09:02 PM
It's football.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mephistopheles Janx
10-28-2018, 09:03 PM
The great Stephen A Smith said

:rolleyes:

UChieffyBugger
10-28-2018, 09:03 PM
It's football.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did teams do this last season when Alex was stinking up the joint? :hmmm:

Best22
10-28-2018, 09:05 PM
Did teams do this last season when Alex was stinking up the joint? :hmmm:

Dont see much difference

However, I think teams are more likely to mess with/hit Mahomes because he’s actually good and teams are angry at losing to him

No one cared much about Smith

Jewish Rabbi
10-28-2018, 09:05 PM
Can we romper this guy?

Chief Roundup
10-28-2018, 09:07 PM
The great Stephen A Smith

That dude is an annoying loud mouth that doesn't know a quarter of what he thinks he does.
Any argument that could have been made was immediately lost with the mention of his name let alone putting "great" along with him.

UChieffyBugger
10-28-2018, 09:07 PM
Dont see much difference

However, I think teams are more likely to mess with/hit Mahomes because he’s actually good and teams are angry at losing to him

No one cared much about Smith

Thank you for proving my point :clap:

UChieffyBugger
10-28-2018, 09:08 PM
That dude is an annoying loud mouth that doesn't know a quarter of what he thinks he does.
Any argument that could have been made was immediately lost with the mention of his name let alone putting "great" along with him.

It's a JOKE man, chill out ROFL . And btw Stephen is one of the top dogs in sports media whether folks like him or not. And Chiefs fans should like him tbh as he's been bigging up the team for a few weeks now, above the Pats and even the Rams.

FAX
10-28-2018, 09:16 PM
Steven A. is the Sam Kinison of sports. I don't know about "great", but he's actually very funny. Just imagine you're listening to a black Sam Kinison and he magically becomes amusing as all get out.

FAX THE EASILY ENTERTAINED

Mephistopheles Janx
10-28-2018, 09:17 PM
It's a JOKE man, chill out ROFL . And btw Stephen is one of the top dogs in sports And Chiefs fans should like him tbh as he's been bigging up the team for a few weeks now, above the Pats and even the Rams.

We should like his loud mouthed dumb ass because he has "been bigging up the team"?

Hard pass.

Top Dogs in sports? Laughable.

Wallcrawler
10-28-2018, 10:02 PM
Stephen A. Smith. The human caps lock.

Nickhead
10-28-2018, 10:06 PM
im worried it will get to a point (and this applies for the rams too), teams will quietly start targeting players and absorb the fine. not bountygate worthy, just simply some defenders may 'break' in spirit, and start headhunting? :D

TribalElder
10-28-2018, 10:14 PM
Guess I should watch first take instead of undisputed and then flip back for the herd and most importantly whitlocks show. Whitlocks takes are on point and he owns it if not. K.C. biased is also enjoyable

Yes I bet defenses are Scarred and try to go after our players out of frustration

FAX
10-28-2018, 10:32 PM
These are uncharted waters, my friends.

We have now entered a turbulent sea of hatred. An ocean of malice made yet more volatile by the searing winds of jealousy and impotent rage. As we set sail toward the blessed horizon of endless victories, the bootlicking pirates of resentfulness will use every method and means to sink our proud vessel with their broadsides of envy, their pikes of perverse iniquity, and by attempting to impose upon us their impudent, malevolent, maniacal maraudings. But let not your clew-line flutter needlessly. Nor cleave ye unto fecklessness nor doubt ever ye the coxswain of composure. For ours is the Battleship Wally and it is unsinkable.

FAX THE SAILOR MAN

Nickhead
10-29-2018, 01:34 AM
These are uncharted waters, my friends.

We have now entered a turbulent sea of hatred. An ocean of malice made yet more volatile by the searing winds of jealousy and impotent rage. As we set sail toward the blessed horizon of endless victories, the bootlicking pirates of resentfulness will use every method and means to sink our proud vessel with their broadsides of envy, their pikes of perverse iniquity, and by attempting to impose upon us their impudent, malevolent, maniacal maraudings. But let not your clew-line flutter needlessly. Nor cleave ye unto fecklessness nor doubt ever ye the coxswain of composure. For ours is the Battleship Wally and it is unsinkable.

FAX THE SAILOR MAN

think about this:

it took 18 years for people to think brady was 'great', given his competition over the years...

projectively, based on mahomes 9 GAMES its clear sir patrick is ahead of the curve :D

BlackHelicopters
10-29-2018, 02:53 AM
If Stephen A. Smith (who?)said it, no doubt it’s true.

-King-
10-29-2018, 02:57 AM
think about this:

it took 18 years for people to think brady was 'great', given his competition over the years...

projectively, based on mahomes 9 GAMES its clear sir patrick is ahead of the curve :D
Who took 18 years to figure out Brady was great?
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501
10-29-2018, 04:38 AM
Who cares what Stephen a Smith has to say. But there is some truth to this. I don't think teams are doing this because they're scared. For a while they thought they could rattle mahomes... Hasn't worked. Bengals game was pure frustration. Not to mention our team is cocky as hell, and I love it. Would expect plenty of cheap shots.

BigRedChief
10-29-2018, 06:39 AM
The plan to neutralize every great QB has been to make them uncomfortable in the pocket, hit him and chip him at every opportunity, Force him out of the pocket. Hit his recievers at the line and throw off the WR/QB timing, Blitz etc. Run the ball and keep the great QB on the sideline as much as possible. Thats been the dogma in the NFL for 40-50 years.

This will work to a degree with Mahomes. But, not enough. He just has a different skill set that the NFL is going to have to come up with a different plan to neutralize Mahomes.

penguinz
10-29-2018, 08:06 AM
I think it has more to do with they saw what happened in the Jax game and they are trying to bait the Chiefs into doing the same thing again.