PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Wore my Mahomes jersey to Trunk or Treat tonight...

htismaqe
10-31-2018, 09:58 PM
I got a new Mahomes Nike jersey because Mahomes. It's the first jersey I've purchased and worn since I bought an Eric Berry jersey the year he was drafted.

I hadn't been there 5 minutes before some guy tapped me on the shoulder and said "that jersey sucks".

I turned, smiled, and asked "Broncos fan?" He nodded.

So then I kind of giggled and said, "Why don't you have a Keenum jersey? Yeah I wouldn't wear one either if I were you."

Jewish Rabbi
10-31-2018, 10:05 PM
You should have Belchered his ass.

htismaqe
10-31-2018, 10:06 PM

Shot myself in front of him?

Simply Red
10-31-2018, 10:15 PM
lol

Dante84
10-31-2018, 10:16 PM
“Because Mahomes” has to become a new CP thing.

htismaqe
10-31-2018, 10:22 PM
ďBecause MahomesĒ has to become a new CP thing.

I couldn't find a stitched jersey, they don't even seem to exist. So I got the Nike with the stitched patches but the numbers and stripes are screen-printed.

It's still a freaking boss jersey because Mahomes.

The theme for this trunk or treat every year is "merry, not scary" (yeah, it's for underprivileged little kids in the community). I told my buddy when I walked in that I promised his wife I wouldn't be too scary this year. I wore my Mahomes jersey because the only people scared of Mahomes are Broncos fans.

He asked me, "what about Raider fans?" and I said "they're too scared of their own quarterback."

booger
10-31-2018, 10:23 PM
That’s perfect for Halloween because Bronco orange the official shade of orange is pumpkin puke

booger
10-31-2018, 10:27 PM
You could put little bottles of Elmer’s glue in all the bronco fans kids candy bags. 3 bottles each for every one of Mahomes wins against their favorite team

htismaqe
10-31-2018, 10:29 PM
You could put little bottles of Elmerís glue in all the bronco fans kids candy bags. 3 bottles each for every one of Mahomes wins against their favorite team

I'll just teach the kids to do the Tomahawk Chop for dear ole dad...

booger
10-31-2018, 10:31 PM
I'll just teach the kids to do the Tomahawk Chop for dear ole dad...

Thatís a more bitchin way to go I like that. Their dads would just be confused about the glue thing

-King-
10-31-2018, 11:19 PM
Trunk or treat sounds like a serial killer game
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
10-31-2018, 11:21 PM
Trunk or treat sounds like a serial killer game
Posted via Mobile Device

It kind of does. It's the new "safety" thing, though. Get a bunch of cars together and serve candy out of the trunks. That way the kids all come to the same place and they're not wandering all over town going to houses.

threebag02
10-31-2018, 11:34 PM
We hit a Asian dudes place and he handed out packets of soy sauce and chop sticks. I asked the kids if they wanted to go back again. LMAO

htismaqe
10-31-2018, 11:38 PM
We hit a Asian dudes place and he handed out packets of soy sauce and chop sticks. I asked the kids if they wanted to go back again. LMAO

To be fair, they were probably hungry again after 45 minutes...

Mecca
10-31-2018, 11:41 PM
We didn't get many kids tonight, although since last year we have moved and we live on a more main road now so I see people not wanting their kids walking on it.

Buehler445
10-31-2018, 11:45 PM
It kind of does. It's the new "safety" thing, though. Get a bunch of cars together and serve candy out of the trunks. That way the kids all come to the same place and they're not wandering all over town going to houses.

Yeah. Iím hearing that more and more. Probably the better way to go honestly, but damn man.

Buehler445
10-31-2018, 11:45 PM
To be fair, they were probably hungry again after 45 minutes...

ROFL.

Truer words.

Mecca
10-31-2018, 11:46 PM
I'd like if some place would give me crab rangoons for halloween, I'd go back a bunch of times.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2018, 01:29 AM
I got a new Mahomes Nike jersey because Mahomes. It's the first jersey I've purchased and worn since I bought an Eric Berry jersey the year he was drafted.

I hadn't been there 5 minutes before some guy tapped me on the shoulder and said "that jersey sucks".

I turned, smiled, and asked "Broncos fan?" He nodded.

So then I kind of giggled and said, "Why don't you have a Keenum jersey? Yeah I wouldn't wear one either if I were you."
ROFL
"I must spread some reputation around before giving htismage more of my 15" rep-stick".

-King-
11-01-2018, 02:44 AM

Hmmm I'll look into that next year. We've just been taking ours to the mall but the stores run out of candy too early
Posted via Mobile Device

DJay23
11-01-2018, 05:00 AM
I couldn't find a stitched jersey, they don't even seem to exist. So I got the Nike with the stitched patches but the numbers and stripes are screen-printed.

It's still a freaking boss jersey because Mahomes.

The theme for this trunk or treat every year is "merry, not scary" (yeah, it's for underprivileged little kids in the community). I told my buddy when I walked in that I promised his wife I wouldn't be too scary this year. I wore my Mahomes jersey because the only people scared of Mahomes are Broncos fans.

He asked me, "what about Raider fans?" and I said "they're too scared of their own quarterback."

I got a new Mahomes jersey this season too and was disappointed at the screen printing at first sight. However, after wearing it all day to work for dress down Friday, I find it is much more comfortable that those old stitched on ones. Those didn't always flex very easily so it felt like I was wearing sign boards.

KCUnited
11-01-2018, 05:01 AM
Leading kids to an open trunk of a car offering free candy sounds like a great idea.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-01-2018, 05:51 AM

OK

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
11-01-2018, 06:17 AM
Leading kids to an open trunk of a car offering free candy sounds like a great idea.

Especially when you get to Chris Farley's van that he lives in " DOWN BY THE RIVER ".:eek:

MahiMike
11-01-2018, 06:23 AM
same thing for me last night somebody asked me if that was the new great quarterback in the league I said yeah it's the same one that Jags passed on. they said really?

Chiefs fans are so much more informed.

BigRedChief
11-01-2018, 06:36 AM
We have a local neighborhood party every Halloween. It's outside.We set up tables and Halloween decoration in the yard. Every neighbor brtings their bowl of candy. The kids can hit 15 bowls of candy at once. We get to dress up and drink. People know about this. Been doing it for 8 years now. I've invited these people to my house for parties or to watch Chiefs games. So.....

All the neighbors at the party handing out candy wanted to talk about my Chiefs. Wanted to know all about Mahomes. They are excited to watch him play. They tell their ftiends I've been to a houseful of Chief fans party when they blew a playoff game, those guys have to be so excited now. They wanted to share their joy with me. This happened at least 10 times in 2 hours.

redhed
11-01-2018, 06:43 AM
We did nachos at the trunk or treat. Big hit!

Reerun_KC
11-01-2018, 06:44 AM
Because Chiefs

bowener
11-01-2018, 06:45 AM
same thing for me last night somebody asked me if that was the new great quarterback in the league I said yeah it's the same one that Jags passed on. they said really?

Chiefs fans are so much more informed.

I think this comes from years of loss and heartbreak. We hang on every word and move of the organization looking for the bright spots to give us hope. Pats fans get to start every offseason knowing BB has it covered and all will be well regardless of how it looks.

Titty Meat
11-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Thought this was gonna be about you getting a BJ. Damn.

O.city
11-01-2018, 08:04 AM
I can't find a stitched one either. Gonna just order one I think.

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 08:07 AM

Well it's more like 30 trunks and 100 people. And this year we did it inside so there weren't any actual trunks. ;)

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 08:09 AM
I can't find a stitched one either. Gonna just order one I think.

It isn't the same quality as my Berry jersey but it's close. I looked all over for a stitched one (my wife is a professional internet shopper ;)) and I'm not sure they actually exist yet.

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 08:10 AM

Buddy, when you're me, that kind of stuff is routine. It's not something worth posting on a message board.

SAUTO
11-01-2018, 08:24 AM
It isn't the same quality as my Berry jersey but it's close. I looked all over for a stitched one (my wife is a professional internet shopper ;)) and I'm not sure they actually exist yet.

i dont think they do. ive tried too

Titty Meat
11-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Buddy, when you're me, that kind of stuff is routine. It's not something worth posting on a message board.

Go on...

Coochie liquor
11-01-2018, 08:27 AM
Should have given him the Michael Jordan laughing gif treatment!!

mac459
11-01-2018, 08:34 AM

Huh, thatís how my military buddies and I used to kidnap strippers. Only instead of candy it was cocaine.

Circle up the cars, open trunk full of cocaine, strippers wonder in, shove stripper in trunk, take off.

BigRedChief
11-01-2018, 08:37 AM

Buddy, when you're me, that kind of stuff is routine. It's not something worth posting on a message board.Well played sir, well played.:clap:

gblowfish
11-01-2018, 09:09 AM
A friend of mine who is a big Redskins fan sent me this. It's Alex Smiff and his family dressed up for Halloween. I like his wife's lion costume....rowwwwwr....

http://i67.tinypic.com/2wnmn8j.jpg

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 09:14 AM
Huh, thatís how my military buddies and I used to kidnap strippers. Only instead of candy it was cocaine.

Circle up the cars, open trunk full of cocaine, strippers wonder in, shove stripper in trunk, take off.

ROFL

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 09:15 AM
A friend of mine who is a big Redskins fan sent me this. It's Alex Smiff and his family dressed up for Halloween. I like his wife's lion costume....rowwwwwr....

Oh dear God.

ROFL

fan4ever
11-01-2018, 09:21 AM

You can almost see her Lion toe...

Buehler445
11-01-2018, 09:28 AM

Yeah, she's hot as fire. But hell, he's a pretty good looking dude.

Pretty creative costumes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Once again, Smith destroys the awesomeness of a great hero. May Freddie Mercury buttfuck him from the great beyond.

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Once again, Smith destroys the awesomeness of a great hero. May Freddie Mercury buttfuck him from the great beyond.

He's a ringmaster.

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2018, 09:32 AM
He's a ringmaster.

ROFL

I was thinking more along the lines of "gay John Sullivan", but whatevah... :)

fan4ever
11-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Strongman...but he can't go long.

big nasty kcnut
11-01-2018, 09:50 AM
I think that trunk or treat stuff is stupid. kids should walk and get the candy at people house and always find the ones who got full size candy and get all of it

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 09:55 AM
I think that trunk or treat stuff is stupid. kids should walk and get the candy at people house and always find the ones who got full size candy and get all of it

In many places, that's no longer safe.

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Plus the kids don't just get candy. They got to play games (and win prizes), they got to get their pictures taken with various characters like Snow White and 7 Dwarves, and the parents got chili dogs for their trouble too.

ptlyon
11-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Hopefully somebody got to play hide the sausage with snow white

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Hopefully somebody got to play hide the sausage with snow white

That's my wife you're talking about buddy!

ptlyon
11-01-2018, 10:00 AM
That's my wife you're talking about buddy!

Well then hopefully it was you!

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Well then hopefully it was you!

I wore my Mahomes jersey. What do you think?

gblowfish
11-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Alex Smiff's wife Elizabeth was a Raiders Cheerleader before she started pumpin out little Smiffs.

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 10:03 AM
Alex Smiff's wife Elizabeth was a Raiders Cheerleader before she started pumpin out little Smiffs.

Married to a Raiderette?

Why was this guy ever a Chief again?

ptlyon
11-01-2018, 10:03 AM
I wore my Mahomes jersey. What do you think?

Then one would think you'd be wearing a Sherman jersey!

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Then one would think you'd be wearing a Sherman jersey!

Dude, all Mahomes does is score. :D

ptlyon
11-01-2018, 10:04 AM
Married to a Raiderette?

Why was this guy ever a Chief again?

While he was a 9er I would guess as well

ptlyon
11-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Dude, all Mahomes does is score. :D

So she did get some sausage!

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 10:13 AM
So she did get some sausage!

I made her ditch the dwarves though. I'm not into that.

TLO
11-01-2018, 10:50 AM

lol

This is where I stopped reading. But only because I was laughing so hard. LMAO

gblowfish
11-01-2018, 11:16 AM
While he was a 9er I would guess as well

Alex was this innocent little Mormon boy from San Diego. He got hooked up with a nasty, other side of the tracks Oakland Booty chick, and she did unspeakable nasty things to him that just ruined him for life. So now Alex can only go deep if somebody massages his prostate.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2018, 11:26 AM

Well thatís no fun.

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Well thatís no fun.

Neither is the alternative, if you know what I mean. Unfortunately, it's not 1985 anymore. We had a 9-year old get beat up by some teens a couple of years ago.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Neither is the alternative, if you know what I mean. Unfortunately, it's not 1985 anymore. We had a 9-year old get beat up by some teens a couple of years ago.

Wow

We still do the traditional door to door thing. Lots of kids were out too. But I can definitely see the benefits of Trunk or Treat too.

htismaqe
11-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Bump for O.city and SAUTO...

Watching the TNF game tonight and seeing the 9ers up close on the bigger big screen, I'm not sure we'll see stitched authentics with the Nike jerseys...

Both the Raiders and 9ers were wearing jerseys with printed numbers and stripes.

11-02-2018, 01:25 AM

Cracks me up how quickly they stop trick or treating. Shit, I was out all night with a pillowcase filled to the top with candy. These kids come back with a walmart bag less than 25% full. LMAO