PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who will stop the Patriots?

Pages : 1 [2]

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Yep and somehow im still alive all these years later you stupid ****. I was born in 1981, the survival rate was no existant back then. You stupid pos

Bet you don't even know who your father is. Your Mom was a cum dumpster and you survived a clothes hanger abortion.

Footballfan1981
11-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Bet you don't even know who your father is. Your Mom was a cum dumpster and you survived a clothes hanger abortion.

Lol, of course i know who my parents are, you ignorant pos. I know your moms on the backpages and craigslist selling that ass so she can get that next fix. What is it crack or smack. She smoke it or shoot it.

DaFace
11-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Rompered.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Your AND Idiot!

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Rompered.

Dude!

Pablo
11-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Dude!

I know. Guys like that should be confined to DC where they belong instead of sullying our fantastic romper room.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-08-2018, 09:51 PM
I know. Guys like that should be confined to DC where they belong instead of sullying our fantastic romper room.

This is true. Banishment to DC will make most leave asap.

Naptown Chief
11-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Appears the ship has been righted. Don't mind sone trolling but that shit was just getting stupid. Ty for banning that cum stain and letting the thread move along

RaidersOftheCellar
11-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Yes, they have completely dominated their division. Kind of like how the Niners won 12 NFC West division titles in 14 years during the MOntana/Young era.

Or the Colts winning 8 out of 9 with Peyton.

Amazing how great teams with great QBs win their division every year! I mean, WHO THE HELL WOULDA GUESSED?!?!

:rolleyes:

What's amazing is that a guy who couldn't win a game suddenly couldn't lose a game. And this rise to dominance just happened to coincide with the beginning of rampant cheating which was swept under the rug and downplayed by league officials.

Charlie Weis: We knew all your plays and you still beat us!ROFL

Their day's over. Mahomes will bury Brady in any playoff matchup between now and retirement.

RaidersOftheCellar
11-09-2018, 01:26 AM
Literally the same winning percentage inside and outside of the AFC East from 2003 to current. Like .788 vs .786.

JFC. :rolleyes:

The relevant years for this discussion would be the years they earned the 1 seed.

But regardless of the numbers, it's not unlikely that subbing a decent franchise or two in place of the Bills and Jets would have led to more division losses. Division games are always more difficult. Unless the talent/coaching is as inferior as those teams.

Btw, you didn't respond to the schedule question. How was it determined that the Chiefs would travel to NE three straight years? Coin flip? Arbitrary decision?

Red Dawg
11-09-2018, 07:22 AM
It's crazy to me that teams are so afraid of Brady that they dont do the obvious against him. He's old as dirt and can hardly move. Blitz him hard from the left side make him move to his left. He can't throw it moving to his left. Blitz him all day. He's old and slow.

Naptown Chief
11-09-2018, 07:27 AM
It's crazy to me that teams are so afraid of Brady that they dont do the obvious against him. He's old as dirt and can hardly move. Blitz him hard from the left side make him move to his left. He can't throw it moving to his left. Blitz him all day. He's old and slow.

Or hand out blown up posters of him tonguing his kid to the crowd... He'd be too hot and bothered to do anything

ChiefGator
11-09-2018, 07:48 AM

There is some truth to this. It is interesting when teams stop giving respect to players and start attacking them near the end of their career. This is how the perception of falling so quickly is born.

Like when people decided to stop respecting Revis, started attacking him, and found they could complete passes his way. Suddenly, it seemed like Revis Island sank into the ocean overnight.

ChiefGator
11-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Really, I just popped in this thread to ask:

1) Who is going to stop the Steelers?

2) Who is going to stop the Chargers?

I wish I had a crytal ball to see when Brady, Roethlisberger, and Rivers all retire.

Amnorix
11-09-2018, 07:55 AM
The relevant years for this discussion would be the years they earned the 1 seed.

But regardless of the numbers, it's not unlikely that subbing a decent franchise or two in place of the Bills and Jets would have led to more division losses. Division games are always more difficult. Unless the talent/coaching is as inferior as those teams.

Btw, you didn't respond to the schedule question. How was it determined that the Chiefs would travel to NE three straight years? Coin flip? Arbitrary decision?

Literally multiple posts in this thread explaining this.

As to the rest, it's paranoid lunacy that isn't worth responding to.

FAX
11-09-2018, 08:18 AM
Really, I just popped in this thread to ask:

1) Who is going to stop the Steelers?

2) Who is going to stop the Chargers?

I wish I had a crytal ball to see when Brady, Roethlisberger, and Rivers all retire.

I understand the sentiment, Mr. ChiefGator.

But, I'd rather see us beat them at their own game right here and now. All we really need is to get healthy, eliminate the penalties, and hope that the officials call a "fair" game.

For the first time in a long, long time, the Chiefs can beat these guys straight up. Their torch may be flickering, but once it's passed to Mahomes, it will reignite and incinerate their memory.

FAX

Spott
11-09-2018, 08:30 AM

The only thing that fluctuates is when the teams play each other. Other than that it’s all determined years in advance. It’s possible that you can play a team 3 years in a row on the road, but it all evens out.

FloridaMan88
11-09-2018, 08:34 AM
We know who won't stop them... the continued shitfest that is the AFC East.

The Patriots get another virtual season long bye to win their division.

O.city
11-09-2018, 10:07 AM
The problem with blitzing him is that it’s not really making him use his physical abilities. That’s mental for him and he’s too damn smart

You’ve gotta get pressure with 4.

Iowanian
11-09-2018, 10:19 AM
Good 1 rydogg, im on your facebook page. You look like you eat that dick

The last time I went out with your mom, I threw a concussion grenade into her hatchet wound as punishment for it being next door to the anus in which you were conceived and not saying anything before it was too late.

BlackOp
11-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Patriots dont face a single team that had a previous Thursday night game (10 days rest). KC had two in a 3 week period...one being NE.

KC faces Arizona, who is on 17 days rest this week...coming off their bye+Thursday game. That's 30% of their schedule so far..

NE faces a team (Jets) coming off their bye CONVENIENTLY the same week they gets theirs...so not one game all year where an opponent has more rest then they do.

If I had the time, I would figure out how many teams have this luxury...if any.

NFL also gave KC it's bye the very last possible week (12)...and 3 of it's first 5 games against the top 3 teams in the AFC from 2017...two on the road.

Is it any wonder NE didn't get any penalties called...NFL was banking on KC being under .500 at that point. They didn't plan on "Big Dick" Mahomes putting a dent in their "Chargers at all costs" agenda...

Red Dawg
11-09-2018, 10:27 AM
The problem with blitzing him is that it’s not really making him use his physical abilities. That’s mental for him and he’s too damn smart

That doesnt work. His OL is allowed to hold constantly. We see it every game they play against good DLs. You must get him off his spot by sending a 5th or 6th guy with pressure. It may not be effective every time but it will get him in 3rd and longs. Stack the box with 8 or 9 and blitz. Make him win the game with his arm. He's not that guy anymore. He's thrown 1 td in the last 2 games. Titans need to bring the house on him. He's regressing but everyone is still scared of him. They shouldnt be.

DJ's left nut
11-09-2018, 10:31 AM

When he has Gronk, I'd be inclined to agree with you; hard to justify blitzing him.

But man...in cold weather if he doesn't have Gronk, I'd send pressure a lot. Sure, sometimes he'll get the ball out and you'll get stung, but sometimes you'll whack his zombie bones into that frozen turf and sooner or later he's gonna be a little wary of that at 40+ years of age.

And without Gronk to just pick out and hit, the processing isn't quite as easy for him. Hell, the Gronk v. Berry cripple-fight might even come out in our favor.

I mean your answer isn't wrong - getting there with 4 is ALWAYS the preferred course - against everyone. I mean hell, lets get there with 3. But that's not always realistic. If you're not getting to him with 4, send heat and send it often.

O.city
11-09-2018, 10:49 AM
When he has Gronk, I'd be inclined to agree with you; hard to justify blitzing him.

But man...in cold weather if he doesn't have Gronk, I'd send pressure a lot. Sure, sometimes he'll get the ball out and you'll get stung, but sometimes you'll whack his zombie bones into that frozen turf and sooner or later he's gonna be a little wary of that at 40+ years of age.

And without Gronk to just pick out and hit, the processing isn't quite as easy for him. Hell, the Gronk v. Berry cripple-fight might even come out in our favor.

I mean your answer isn't wrong - getting there with 4 is ALWAYS the preferred course - against everyone. I mean hell, lets get there with 3. But that's not always realistic. If you're not getting to him with 4, send heat and send it often.

Sure but with the weapons they have now, that’s gonna be tough with as smart as he is.

I’m the end, you’ve gotta do it and just get there because the alternative is him slicing you up.

So much is gonna depend on where that possible game is at. If it’s in arrowhead, yeah I feel ok.

I don’t think we can go in foxboro

RaidersOftheCellar
11-09-2018, 01:20 PM

All I've seen are explanations of the systems for scheduling teams. Not for determining home/away. Granted, I haven't read all 19 pages.

How/when are those decisions made?

MahiMike
11-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Nope wrong, not patriot way.
ive been banned under 25 names but never been patriot way
Ill keep comint back

Well at least you got that going for ya.

MahiMike
11-09-2018, 04:25 PM

Would be cool to see a defense do something so unconventional like this. Like a baseball defense doing the shift.

Amnorix
11-09-2018, 05:35 PM
What's amazing is that a guy who couldn't win a game suddenly couldn't lose a game. And this rise to dominance just happened to coincide with the beginning of rampant cheating which was swept under the rug and downplayed by league officials.

Charlie Weis: We knew all your plays and you still beat us!ROFL

You mean Bill "Who was the last Cleveland Browns head coach to win a playoff game?" Belichick? :rolleyes:

Their day's over. Mahomes will bury Brady in any playoff matchup between now and retirement.

Possibly. Only time will tell.

New World Order
11-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Patriots dont face a single team that had a previous Thursday night game (10 days rest). KC had two in a 3 week period...one being NE.

KC faces Arizona, who is on 17 days rest this week...coming off their bye+Thursday game. That's 30% of their schedule so far..

NE faces a team (Jets) coming off their bye CONVENIENTLY the same week they gets theirs...so not one game all year where an opponent has more rest then they do.

If I had the time, I would figure out how many teams have this luxury...if any.

NFL also gave KC it's bye the very last possible week (12)...and 3 of it's first 5 games against the top 3 teams in the AFC from 2017...two on the road.

Is it any wonder NE didn't get any penalties called...NFL was banking on KC being under .500 at that point. They didn't plan on "Big Dick" Mahomes putting a dent in their "Chargers at all costs" agenda...

Keep preaching Blackop

I remember when everyone called you crazy, then the first half of the Steelers game happened, and then 0 penalties at NE happened.

PHOG
11-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Cheatriots sun is setting.

Amnorix
11-09-2018, 05:43 PM
All I've seen are explanations of the systems for scheduling teams. Not for determining home/away. Granted, I haven't read all 19 pages.

How/when are those decisions made?

When? Years in advance. The system itself gets re-approved every few years, but the schedule system is set like 4 or 5 years in advance.

The in-division games, and other conference games are easy. 3 at home and 3 away for the in-division games, of course. The other confernece, there are 4 teams, so 2 are home and 2 are away, and then 4 years later they are flipped.

The other division and the "same finish in the same conference" are the ones that sometimes have whacky results, but it's a function of the system itself, not someone sitting there and making the conscious decision.

Let's look at the Chiefs in upcoming years, specifically 2020, 2021 and 2022.

The Chiefs play AT Baltimore in 2021. They are ALSO scheduled to play the winner of the AFC North from the prior year AWAY in EACH of 2020 and 2022. So guess what? If the Chiefs and Ravens both finish in the same place in each of 2019 and 2021, then you WILL play them on teh road three years in a row.

But it goes the other way too. In 2020 you WILL play the Patriots at Arrowhead. In 2021 and 2022, you will ALSO play the AFCE team that finished in the same seed the prior year. So if Brady and BB are still going and in first seed all those prior years, and the Chiefs are also first in the prior year, you will HOST the Patriots three years in a row.

Get it?

And that is enough of that fucking topic. JFC....

New World Order
11-09-2018, 05:47 PM
Amnorix, is this a penalty?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I wonder if Travis Kelce was getting held on this play <a href="https://t.co/lYVQDhmRhw">pic.twitter.com/lYVQDhmRhw</a></p>&mdash; B Turn (@bturner23) <a href="https://twitter.com/bturner23/status/1051645406319403009?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 15, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FlaChief58
11-09-2018, 05:55 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I wonder if Travis Kelce was getting held on this play <a href="https://t.co/lYVQDhmRhw">pic.twitter.com/lYVQDhmRhw</a></p>&mdash; B Turn (@bturner23) <a href="https://twitter.com/bturner23/status/1051645406319403009?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 15, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Incidental contact / NFL

GloryDayz
11-09-2018, 06:39 PM

I'll say again, NFL officials call everything they see, but only see what they want.

They didn't "see" it...

11-10-2018, 01:37 AM
The refs certainly are NOT going to stop the Patriots. Any team that plays them is playing against both.

RaidersOftheCellar
11-10-2018, 06:53 AM
You mean Bill "Who was the last Cleveland Browns head coach to win a playoff game?" Belichick? :rolleyes:

Possibly. Only time will tell.

Yeah, you have to go back a whooole two years to find the coach who won a playoff game for the Browns prior to Belichick. Then a few years before that to find a coach who won multiple.

They had one bad season before Belichick. They had been solid for years. His time in Cleveland was a huge failure.

To act like the Patriots success isn't/wasn't shocking is laughable.

RaidersOftheCellar
11-10-2018, 07:04 AM
When? Years in advance. The system itself gets re-approved every few years, but the schedule system is set like 4 or 5 years in advance.

The in-division games, and other conference games are easy. 3 at home and 3 away for the in-division games, of course. The other confernece, there are 4 teams, so 2 are home and 2 are away, and then 4 years later they are flipped.

The other division and the "same finish in the same conference" are the ones that sometimes have whacky results, but it's a function of the system itself, not someone sitting there and making the conscious decision.

Let's look at the Chiefs in upcoming years, specifically 2020, 2021 and 2022.

The Chiefs play AT Baltimore in 2021. They are ALSO scheduled to play the winner of the AFC North from the prior year AWAY in EACH of 2020 and 2022. So guess what? If the Chiefs and Ravens both finish in the same place in each of 2019 and 2021, then you WILL play them on teh road three years in a row.

But it goes the other way too. In 2020 you WILL play the Patriots at Arrowhead. In 2021 and 2022, you will ALSO play the AFCE team that finished in the same seed the prior year. So if Brady and BB are still going and in first seed all those prior years, and the Chiefs are also first in the prior year, you will HOST the Patriots three years in a row.

Get it?

And that is enough of that ****ing topic. JFC....

All you've explained is that the other division and "same finish" opponents are scheduled a few years in advance. Not HOW home/away is determined in those games. What is the "system" for that? Computer generation? Flipping a coin?

Rausch
11-10-2018, 07:07 AM
Of course, we will.

We're the new and improved Pats...

mr. tegu
11-11-2018, 02:49 PM
They still suck on the road.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Who will stop the Patriots?

Apparently, the Jaguars, the Lions, and the Titans ...

so far.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-11-2018, 03:05 PM
Surf's up

eDave
11-11-2018, 03:06 PM
I said MIA. Still might.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Hawaiin boy shit all over them

MahiMike
11-11-2018, 03:43 PM
Told you the Titans had a shot. Next loss in Pit.

carcosa
11-11-2018, 03:54 PM
November is just extended preseason for the Patriots. Bill Belichick loses on purpose to motivate the team going into the playoffs

Imon Yourside
11-11-2018, 03:55 PM
November is just extended preseason for the Patriots. Bill Belichick loses on purpose to motivate the team going into the playoffs

LMAO

I strongly predict the Titans will have upset the Patriots by the end of the day.

ping2000
11-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Pact with satan expires soon. Fuck all things Boston.

11-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Thank you titans

RaidersOftheCellar
11-11-2018, 05:24 PM
How many times did Brady curl up like a fetus today?

Pablo
11-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Old bitch arm Tom went 21/41. LMAO LMAO LMAO

Threw the ball 41 times and got 10 points out of it.

CupidStunt
11-11-2018, 05:47 PM
This Pats team reminds me of recent Chiefs teams. In other words, they're frauds. They'll have some nice wins and also some awful losses. The Titans are not good. The LIONS? And the reason is they need to many things to go well to win. They can't just show up and win like they used to.

And guess what? We can. That's what happened today. We were barely even present, we looked like a SHELL of our usual selves, and still got an easy win.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Old bitch arm.

use this many times

Jerok
11-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Old bitch arm Tom went 21/41. LMAO LMAO LMAO

Threw the ball 41 times and got 10 points out of it.

He put up 43 on us.

Beef Supreme
11-11-2018, 07:22 PM
So did anyone in this thread predict the Titans?

MahiMike
11-11-2018, 07:30 PM
So did anyone in this thread predict the Titans?

Yes. Look at the OP. I kinda picked them. Next is Pitt.

Hammock Parties
11-11-2018, 07:42 PM
He put up 43 on us.

Without Houston.
Without Sorensen.
Without guys like DOD playing near as well as they are now.

The Titans just gave the league film on how to stomp a mudhole in NE....Bobby's gonna come hard.

rabblerouser
11-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Yep and somehow im still alive all these years later you stupid ****. I was born in 1981, the survival rate was non existant back then. You stupid pos

I thought you didn't know what AIDS was?

Liar.

Red Dawg
11-11-2018, 08:10 PM
Titans defense is rough riders. We figured trouble for Brady but man who would have thought a total ass kicking.

rabblerouser
11-11-2018, 08:15 PM

Bonus round :

Q:
Who was the opponent the last time Cleveland Browns won a playoff game?

A:
The New England Patriots.

Chiefaholic
11-11-2018, 08:18 PM
F---- the Patriots, and F----- the Titans. Those bitches owe us a forward progress freebie in the playoffs.