PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Questions about Arrowhead

loochy
11-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Hey folks, It's been a LONG time since I've been to Arrowhead, but I'll be at the Cardinals stomping session on Sunday.

I'm wondering how long are the lines to get into the stadium where they scan your tickets and do the metal detectors?

Also, my ticket says "Entry Gate: Community America /Field Level". That's the gate on the southwest side of the stadium, right?

I ask because at the last Cowboys game we went to we had to wait in line for an entire hour in one line, only to be turned away and told to go to another gate, where we had to wait another 45 minutes. We missed the kickoff and a good portion of the first half. How do things flow at Arrowhead?
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
11-09-2018, 09:45 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/6j0x0z.jpg

Naptown Chief
11-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Hey folks, It's been a LONG time since I've been to Arrowhead, but I'll be at the Cardinals stomping session on Sunday.

I'm wondering how long are the lines to get into the stadium where they scan your tickets and do the metal detectors?

Also, my ticket says "Entry Gate: Community America /Field Level". That's the gate on the southwest side of the stadium, right?

I ask because at the last Cowboys game we went to we had to wait in line for an entire hour in one line, only to be turned away and told to go to another gate, where we had to wait another 45 minutes. We missed the kickoff and a good portion of the first half. How do things flow at Arrowhead?
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't answer your question, as I've never been, but I'd have been furious man. Hopefully it'll be a smoother and more pleasant experience this go around

Simply Red
11-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Just go in the stadium early, hun.

loochy
11-09-2018, 09:49 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/6j0x0z.jpg

HI!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
11-09-2018, 09:50 AM
We’re going Sunday. Plan on going into the stadium when the gates open and catch some shops and pregame stuff.

loochy
11-09-2018, 09:50 AM
I can't answer your question, as I've never been, but I'd have been furious man. Hopefully it'll be a smoother and more pleasant experience this go around

I WAS furious after spending about $2000 for the four of us. I seriously thought about just walking in, but that surely wouldn't have gone over well. I don't get why they just wouldn't let us in so we could walk around to our seats.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
11-09-2018, 09:51 AM
We’re going Sunday. Plan on going into the stadium when the gates open and catch some shops and pregame stuff.

Yeah, since it'll be cold as balls.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefBlueCFC
11-09-2018, 09:54 AM
The last few times I have gone to games it has taken about 30 minutes to get into the stadium. But if you need to find a specific gate I would go up and find your gate early (possibly even before gates open if you plan on tailgating).

Enjoy the game!

carcosa
11-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Do they have Dr Pepper and/or Cherry Coke

loochy
11-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Do they have Dr Pepper and/or Cherry Coke

Dr. Thunder and Sam's Choice
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
11-09-2018, 09:57 AM
The last few times I have gone to games it has taken about 30 minutes to get into the stadium. But if you need to find a specific gate I would go up and find your gate early (possibly even before gates open if you plan on tailgating).<br />
<br />
Enjoy the game!<br />
<br />
Good idea. It'll be no problem to take a drive around tonight or tomorrow since we're staying at the Drury across the street. We don't know anyone there, so it looks like no tailgating for us.

Reerun_KC
11-09-2018, 10:00 AM
We’re gonna get to parking as soon as the gates open.

Stinger
11-09-2018, 10:02 AM
You can enter at pretty much any gate. Lines are longer the closer you get to kickoff, plan on avg of 20-25 min to get through line at peak times. Go in a little early if you have not been there in a while and check out the Hall of Fame section on the main concourse below. Easy 30 - 45 minutes going through.

loochy
11-09-2018, 10:04 AM
You can enter at pretty much any gate. Lines are longer the closer you get to kickoff, plan on avg of 20-25 min to get through line at peak times. Go in a little early if you have not been there in a while and check out the Hall of Fame section on the main concourse below. Easy 30 - 45 minutes going through.

Yeah, I planned on going and checking out the HOF stuff.

So you can go in any gate and they don't kick you out? Man, F Jerry Jones and the Cowboys.
Posted via Mobile Device

sedated
11-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Every time I've been to Arrowhead I've just walked into whatever gate was closest and never been turned away.

sedated
11-09-2018, 10:07 AM
I think we usually go in between 11:15 and 11:30 for noon games, and usually have enough time to get a beer and find our seats.

Strongside
11-09-2018, 10:11 AM
The lines can get long depending on when you go in, but they move quickly.

We go in about 30-45 mins before kickoff every game and never have an issue.

You'll go through a metal detector and someone just on the other side will scan your ticket, then you're in.

And, as someone said, you can enter at any gate except the Founders Club/Premium entry.

luv
11-09-2018, 11:03 AM
We head in at about 11:15 for noon games. You can go in any gate. Put your phone and any metal in a plastic bin, walk through metal detector, retrieve items from bin. Walk to nearest available person scanning phones to get in. We have time to use the restroom, buy a beer (or water), and get to seats in time for kickoff.

TLO
11-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites

gblowfish
11-09-2018, 12:49 PM
If you go in around 45 mins before kickoff, that's usually safe. Go in the gate they suggest on the ticket, it's usually the closest to your seat. Chiefs Hall of Honor is at section 119 on the South Side of Arrowhead, ground floor. Have fun!

Reerun_KC
11-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites

What does this mean?

loochy
11-09-2018, 02:20 PM

Keep your spam advertising in its own thread. KThxBai.

11-09-2018, 04:08 PM
You can enter at any stadium gate you want. if you want to go to the Hall of Honor go in no later than 10:30

Cornstock
11-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Every time I've been to Arrowhead I've just walked into whatever gate was closest and never been turned away.

Same, the entire inside is accessible from any entrance so you can go in anywhere. Kinda fun to walk around and look at everything. The gate on the ticket is just for convenience

oldman
11-09-2018, 11:45 PM
It's the old Gate F on the SW. https://www.communityamerica.com/welcome-gate-arrowhead

arrwheader
11-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Dr. Thunder and Sam's Choice
Posted via Mobile Device

11 dollars each

SuperBowl4
11-10-2018, 03:59 AM
The last few times I have gone to games it has taken about 30 minutes to get into the stadium. But if you need to find a specific gate I would go up and find your gate early (possibly even before gates open if you plan on tailgating).

Enjoy the game!I tailgate inside about 2 hours prior to kickoff. no lines

Reerun_KC
11-10-2018, 08:48 AM
Anyone tailgating where we can drop by and say hi? FYI not looking for free food or beer!

Just wanting to meet some folks while up there.

Lzen
11-10-2018, 12:38 PM
We'll be at the G29 pole if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. White Tahoe, white canopy. I'll be the guy with the beard wearing black coveralls and a Kelce jersey. Probably will have a red a gray Chiefs stocking cap.

Reerun_KC
11-10-2018, 12:41 PM
We'll be at the G29 pole if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. White Tahoe, white canopy. I'll be the guy with the beard wearing black coveralls and a Kelce jersey. Probably will have a red a gray Chiefs stocking cap.

We will look for you.

Lzen
11-11-2018, 08:24 AM
We had problems getting into the stadium at the broncos game and jags game. Both times took about an hour. Both times we were in line 25-35 minutes before noon. I would recommend getting in line no later than 11:15.

Lzen
11-11-2018, 08:27 AM
We will look for you.

Cool. My real name is Chad, btw. We're here.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Got in line well before THIRTY minutes before game time and missed kickoff earlier this year. Biggest abomination of o joke I've ever seen. One piece of trash security guy moving SLOW as molasses getting people in. I thought folks were gonna riot, it was so bad.

CapsLockKey
11-11-2018, 10:20 AM
For me used to be 30 minutes before and you're good, but when I went to the Bengals game we were there 40 minutes before kickoff and security was a shit show. 2 and a half minutes left in the first quarter before we got to our seats. Granted it was a night game which tend to be more crazy getting in.

scho63
11-11-2018, 10:29 AM

Hey, aren't you that guy banging drunk fat chicks in the parking lot after the game? :hmmm: