View Full Version : Football -- Shitlock - "Steelers are the best team in the AFC."

Simply Red
11-10-2018, 02:06 PM
Yes, he said this, just yesterday. Not sure why he's flip-flopping. But okay.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MM9Q9tTs1Wk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC
11-10-2018, 02:09 PM
IF the chiefs take care of business nothing else matters.

Nothing anyone can say makes a difference. Only thing that can stop KC is KC... and Andy when he goes full Andy.

CaliforniaChief
11-10-2018, 02:13 PM
It's only natural that one would have that reaction after a beating like that.

There are 3 elite teams in the AFC. The Chiefs, Patriots, and Steelers. MAYBE the Chargers.

If we get Berry and Houston back strong for the stretch, I think we're the best of the 4. If not, it's a shootout-last possession wins kind of proposition.

chinaski
11-10-2018, 02:13 PM
I don't care for his opinion, quite frankly.

Nickhead
11-10-2018, 02:14 PM
was thinking about this the other day...

you are going to see more narratives going away from the chiefs. it can't be mahomes EVERY TIME you turn the tv on. gotta build storylines other than mahomes leading into the playoffs :D

Reerun_KC
11-10-2018, 02:18 PM
was thinking about this the other day...

you are going to see more narratives going away from the chiefs. it can't be mahomes EVERY TIME you turn the tv on. gotta build storylines other than mahomes leading into the playoffs :D

Yep.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-10-2018, 02:19 PM
He will say anything--anything--to get attention.

Marcellus
11-10-2018, 02:26 PM
Pitt still has to play NE and LAC so hopefully they are at least better than those teams.

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-10-2018, 02:28 PM
He doesn't think the Chiefs are the AFC's best?????

People like that shouldn't drink.

Great thread, Red!!! So wholesome!!!

Really love what you've done with this one.

:thumb::thumb::clap:

Dinny

Spott
11-10-2018, 02:29 PM
He’s like the Como of sports journalists, so I’d rather not have him on our bandwagon.

Hoover
11-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Look - you can't do daily sports talk and talk about the same thing day in and day out. Its just part of the business.

Simply Red
11-10-2018, 02:39 PM
He doesn't think the Chiefs are the AFC's best?????

People like that shouldn't drink.

Great thread, Red!!! So wholesome!!!

Really love what you've done with this one.

:thumb::thumb::clap:

Dinny

jwhit needs to come in here and defend this claim. He's good for 1 or 2 posts per year, historically. This is nonsense!

TEX
11-10-2018, 03:17 PM
He's probably saying it b/c the Steelers seemed to have overcome all the early season drama and righted the ship on offense, and have found what appears to be a legit defense.

carcosa
11-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Fuck the fucking Steelers

wazu
11-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Getting a little too excited about a Thursday night home win.

Reerun_KC
11-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Also until KC beats the Steelers in the Playoffs, yes Cp, IN THe PLAYOFFS, not some early meaningless regular season game. The Steelers will be considered better.

Until then we’re still their bitch.

stevieray
11-10-2018, 03:31 PM
That's fine.

We know those are two teams we need to eclipse.

....nipping on their heels, it's only matter of time.

Imon Yourside
11-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Also until KC beats the Steelers in the Playoffs, yes Cp, IN THe PLAYOFFS, not some early meaningless regular season game. The Steelers will be considered better.

Until then we’re still their bitch.

The day Mahomes took over we ceased being anyones bitch, just going to have to show them and you what's up.

Reerun_KC
11-10-2018, 03:35 PM
The day Mahomes took over we ceased being anyones bitch, just going to have to show them and you what's up.

Well we should have an opportunity to prove it....

Doesn’t matter what I think, it’s can the chiefs win meaningful games in January????

cooper barrett
Witlock would lie (say things against KC) through his teeth for a Big Mac and fries.

Never liked him in print, hate him eve more when I have to look at him on TV... Keeps his job by playing the "race card" That's not only my opinion but it's backed by past performance....

He was ballstate** in KC chatrooms back in the 90's.....

Imon Yourside
Well we should have an opportunity to prove it!

Probably not the squealers this year but yes once we win out we have some Brady wheelchair pushin' to do!

Reerun_KC
11-10-2018, 03:37 PM
Probably not the squealers this year but yes once we win out we have some Brady wheelchair pushin' to do!

Hell yes

cooper barrett
11-10-2018, 03:39 PM
I gather leads for bets everyday in IN and there are lots of fools, err, I mean Steeler fans here. New England fans, not so much. When it comes to that game, most like the Chiefs.

TribalElder
11-10-2018, 03:47 PM
I enjoy his takes

Thing is, if he said it then he likely believes it

Thursday night abortion was horrifically officiated with a steeler bias

JD10367
11-10-2018, 03:59 PM
Steelers have a solid vet QB, great weapons, decent D.
Patriots have a great vet QB, okay weapons, okay D.
Chiefs have a great young QB, really great weapons, meh D.
Chargers have a solid team but a history of failure.

Any of these teams can beat the other at home or on the road.

Molitoth
11-10-2018, 04:00 PM
A lot of talking head opinions are skewed by the past and their familiarity with what has already happened.

The Steelers have typically started out seasons slow, got involved in a bunch of drama, and have come storming back through the playoff.

The Chiefs have been the Steelers bitch year after year, typically starting out the season fast until they fall on their faces with major failure in the playoffs.

What most people don't know is that Mahomes factor. This is the season the Chiefs write a new reputation!

Frazod
11-10-2018, 04:00 PM
I enjoy his takes

Thing is, if he said it then he likely believes it

Thursday night abortion was horrifically officiated with a steeler bias

Yeah, that's pretty much every $tealer game played unless they're playing the Cheatriots.

KChiefs1
11-10-2018, 04:56 PM

THIS

RippedmyFlesh
11-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Thank God it's games and not votes like college football. So talk is just talk.

Best22
11-10-2018, 05:14 PM
If we beat the Rams 52-21 then we’ll be the “best team in football” until the Patriots blowout Pittsburgh 55-31

IDC

Valiant
11-10-2018, 06:00 PM
They will be up there until Ben is no longer there.
As for the chiefs until we make a Superbowl and beat great teams in the playoffs we will rightfully deserve our stigma.

RealSNR
11-10-2018, 06:03 PM
bigsexy, please come back and post on CP! Give us some love on your TV show!

Simply Red
11-10-2018, 06:04 PM
bigsexy, please come back and post on CP! Give us some love on your TV show!

Should I message him on Facebook?

RealSNR
11-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Should I message him on Facebook?

Yes please! He needs to know we care about him!

Simply Red
11-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Yes please! He needs to know we care about him!

OK DONE!

notorious
11-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Wouldn’t mind taking out the Steelers and Pats on the way to our Super Bowl title.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:13 PM
http://theclassical.org/sites/default/files/Whitlockd.jpg

jjchieffan
11-10-2018, 06:17 PM
I've heard more meaningful farts out my ass than anything Fatlock has ever said.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:17 PM
I know you are who your record says you are, but you can't be the best team in any conference any year with one of the worst defenses in the league. That will work to fatten up against the bottom half of the league in the regular season, but you aren't going to beat quality teams in the postseason like that.

Maybe the Chiefs will prove that defense is such a joke in the the NFL anymore that you can win with a horrendously bad defense. But nobody has done that before, and you bet on trends to continue not to end.

Nobody is going to see the Chiefs as a Super Bowl contender, outside our bubble, with a defense that gives up yards as fast as we can gain them. It's not a model that works in the postseason.

The future is bright, hooray for that, but we are likely primed for a one and done. Hopefully not, but this season has all the makings of it.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Oh really? Tell me all about the defensive stats from last year's Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl was played between the team that was 4th best in the league in points allowed and the team that was 5th best in the league in points allowed.

staylor26
11-10-2018, 06:29 PM
The Super Bowl was played between the team that was 4th best in the league in points allowed and the team that was 5th best in the league in points allowed.

Well if PPG are what matters the Chiefs are 19th and getting better defensively every week. That’s with a ton of garbage time pts. They’re hardly as bad as you’re making them sound.

In what****ikg universe are the Chiefs not arguably the best team in the league? Good god you’re a fucking moron.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Well if PPG are what matters the Chiefs are 19th and getting better defensively every week.

Probably has something to do with 5 of our last 6 (?) games having been played against garbage teams, wouldn't you say

staylor26
11-10-2018, 06:34 PM
Probably has something to do with 5 of our last 6 (?) games having been played against garbage teams, wouldn't you say

Wait, you’re shitting on our schedule now?

We’ve easily had one of the toughest schedules in the league. You can’t play elite offenses every single fucking week.

FlaChief58
11-10-2018, 06:40 PM
I know you are who your record says you are, but you can't be the best team in any conference any year with one of the worst defenses in the league. That will work to fatten up against the bottom half of the league in the regular season, but you aren't going to beat quality teams in the postseason like that.

Maybe the Chiefs will prove that defense is such a joke in the the NFL anymore that you can win with a horrendously bad defense. But nobody has done that before, and you bet on trends to continue not to end.

Nobody is going to see the Chiefs as a Super Bowl contender, outside our bubble, with a defense that gives up yards as fast as we can gain them. It's not a model that works in the postseason.

The future is bright, hooray for that, but we are likely primed for a one and done. Hopefully not, but this season has all the makings of it.

Over the past 3 weeks, the D is giving up an average of 18 points. If that continues, we're going on a deep run.

St. Patty's Fire
11-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Steelers have more talent on their roster overall, but let’s be real, they can’t be taken seriously. They’re a bunch of divas and drama queens.

Our team, on the other hand, is a tight knit group of very good boys. And we have god at QB.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:44 PM

We’ve easily had one of the toughest schedules in the league. You can’t play elite offenses every single ****ing week.

The teams we've beaten over the stretch where you say the defense has been improving: 49ers, Broncos, Jaguars, Bengals, Broncos, Browns.

Collectively those teams have 15 wins out of 43 games on the season, if my math is correct. That is about the same winning percentage as a 6-10 team would finish the season with.

When you compare those games to games against Pittsburgh, New England, San Diego - the likely playoff teams we've faced - sure, a defense would almost have to perform better.

Not sure how much their performance against the Browns tells us about the likelihood we'll beat Tom Brady in the playoffs.

staylor26
11-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Cleveland and Jacksonville are the only offenses we’ve played that aren’t inside the top 20 in PPPG

Almost half of our games have been against offenses in the top 11 averaging over 27 PPG.

But yea we’re just playing shitty offenses :rolleyes:

RealSNR
11-10-2018, 06:45 PM

Well, if that's true, the Steelers sure as fuck ain't winning it all either with their defense.

BigRock
11-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Whitlock has severe Chiefs PTSD. I saw some of his show the week of the Bengals game, he was scared to death they'd come to KC and win. Now he panics about future potential playoff opponents. A few weeks ago it was the Texans he was afraid of, now it's the Steelers.

And all that on top of his preseason feeling that Mahomes wouldn't be anything special.

staylor26
11-10-2018, 06:47 PM
News flash:

No team is playing offenses like Pitt, LAC, and NE every single week. Are their PPG stats phony too? Who’s are legit?

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Well, if that's true, the Steelers sure as **** ain't winning it all either with their defense.

Probably another nod-off postseason where they lose to Brady in the AFC Championship. Snore.

Prison Bitch
11-10-2018, 06:49 PM
They could be

And until we win in Jan I'll assume we will fail. It's in our fans blood to doubt

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Whitlock has severe Chiefs PTSD. I saw some of his show the week of the Bengals game, he was scared to death they'd come to KC and win. Now he panics about future potential playoff opponents. A few weeks ago it was the Texans he was afraid of, now it's the Steelers.

And all that on top of his preseason feeling that Mahomes wouldn't be anything special.

Right now, the Chiefs and Pats would have byes, and the Steelers would be hosting a Wild Card game.

Presuming Pittsburgh could beat the Bengals or the Texans or the Dolphins or whomever, we'd have the Chargers heading to Foxboro and the Steelers coming to Arrowhead for the divisional playoff.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't be feeling that same Chiefs fan sinking feeling, knowing that Pittsburgh is coming to town with the league's 2nd leading rusher, and also being 4th in passing yards?

As bad as people say their defense is, they're still in the top 10 in yards allowed, and we're still trading places at the bottom of the league with the Bengals.

None of this would concern any of you at all, that if the season ended today we'd probably be looking at the Steelers? Nobody here is worried about another one and done?

staylor26
11-10-2018, 06:54 PM
By this dudes logic the only team in the AFC that can win a SB is the Pats.

The same defense that gave up 40 to the only elite offense they’ve played this year, ours. I don’t hear anything about NE’s schedule and their misleading team defense stats.

Are you going to tell me they’ve played better offenses?

We’ve already lit up the AFC’s best in Pitt, LA, and NE. Why the **** can’t we do it again? How are their defenses good enough to win a SB but not ours?

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 06:57 PM
We’ve already lit up the AFC’s best in Pitt, LA, and NE. Why the **** can’t we do it again? How are their defenses good enough to win a SB but not ours?

Our defense is trash. Theirs are not. Hope this helps.

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 06:59 PM
They could be

And until we win in Jan I'll assume we will fail. It's in our fans blood to doubt

The only thing to believe in or doubt is QBs. I always doubted Alex Smiff, but I'll never doubt PM. Accordingly I'll believe in this team for the next 15 years; that they can beat anyone, on any day, in any stadium, unless and until PM gives me reason not to.

staylor26
11-10-2018, 06:59 PM

If their defenses are SO much better why did we put up 38, 42, and 40 in those games?

You shouldn’t care what their defenses did in other games against shit offenses if you don’t with the Chiefs. Be consistent.

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 07:01 PM

Their defenses ARE trash. Absolute gutter trash, to be honest. Just like probably 27 or 28+ teams. Give me one single reason to think KC won't easily light any of those teams up for 30-40+ points.

cooper barrett
11-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Steelers have more talent on their roster overall, but let’s be real, they can’t be taken seriously. They’re a bunch of divas and drama queens.

Our team, on the other hand, is a tight knit group of very good boys. And we have god at QB.

And yet we use Berry as an excuse....

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Are you telling me that you wouldn't be feeling that same Chiefs fan sinking feeling, knowing that Pittsburgh is coming to town with the league's 2nd leading rusher, and also being 4th in passing yards?

Bro, I had this *EXACT* logic in my mind in week 2. I predicted we'd lose. Guess what? We stomped them. That game wasn't even close apart from a fluky 2nd quarter on the backs of still the worst call I've seen all season.

Why do I feel like I'm giving a news flash which is simply stating the obvious? WE ARE NOT THE SAME TEAM WE'VE BEEN ... LITERALLY ANY TIME IN THE PAST 15+ YEARS. We have an elite - FRANCHISE - QB, who can, has and will score at will on every single team he faces.

I'm not saying we're a lock for the SB, but some of this pussy talk is unreal. Don't get it twisted; no one in the AFC wants to play us. NO ONE. *WE* are the team others fear, not the other way around as it's been for pretty much our entire existence.

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 07:05 PM
I can't believe some of this shit I'm seeing. And I don't mean Whitlock, which I didn't watch for a second, just reading some of the posts here. Have you guys been fucking watching this year?

Yeah our defense sucks, just like every other team in the league. But we have the best offense in the league and that's all that matters in the NFL these days. The Steelers? The fuck outta here. They come to Arrowhead and we'll hang 40 on them with ease. And don't give me that "but they'll just score 45" BS, it ain't happening. Grow a pair.

staylor26
11-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Their defenses ARE trash. Absolute gutter trash, to be honest. Just like probably 27 or 28+ teams. Give me one single reason to think KC won't easily light any of those teams up for 30-40+ points.

He can’t and they already have.

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 07:07 PM
By the way, this fucking whining because of our history is a logical fallacy to begin with.

I'm a Washington Capitals fan so I've heard more than my fair share of this rhetoric for years and guess what? It all goes away the second you just win. Which is exactly what we'll do very soon, and for a long time to come.

There are many, many, many examples of teams across all sports with playoff struggles in their history... and then they just win. No shit? It's almost like what your completely different team from years past has nothing to do with the current one.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 07:08 PM

Well, since we're talking about Pittsburgh, we are the only team they have given up more than 30 points to this year. They haven't given up more than 21 in ~6 weeks now. Seems they are playing a lot better than they were in week 2.

Sure, we could dump 40 on them. Mahomes could complete 85% of his passes again. He could throw 6 TD passes again. It could happen.

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Google: "teams who broke playoff curses" - https://www.google.de/search?q=teams+who+broke+playoff+curses&oq=teams+who+broke+playoff+curses&aqs=chrome..69i57.3355j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Fucking wahhhhh wahhhhhhhh we wur bad wen we had alex smiff, were just gunna lose again cuz were da cheefs wahhhh

The fuck outta here. JESUS. Goddamn grow a pair, are you kidding me. Patrick Mahomes >>>>>>>>>>>> irrelevant history.

JakeF
11-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Our defense better improve before the playoffs or it's trouble. I'm not sure our offense can do much more than it already has been.

Easy 6
11-10-2018, 07:11 PM

We’ve easily had one of the toughest schedules in the league. You can’t play elite offenses every single ****ing week.

Cochise always seems to be in semi-troll mode with his football takes

Every single one of us knew how brutal the schedule was... 4 of the first 6 on the road against the likes of Pittsburgh, Mile High and the Patriots

Then of course you had the consensus #1 defense coming into Arrowhead

If our extremely young defense continues making strides, and we get a late season cameo from Racer X... they could easily get hot at the perfect time and be plenty good enough for the postseason

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Well, since we're talking about Pittsburgh, we are the only team they have given up more than 30 points to this year. They haven't given up more than 21 in ~6 weeks now. Seems they are playing a lot better than they were in week 2.

Sure, we could dump 40 on them. Mahomes could complete 85% of his passes again. He could throw 6 TD passes again. It could happen.

Yeah sure. Their D is a couple points better. It's just whatever. The difference between their D and ours is nowhere near the difference in offenses. That's the whole point.

Top 5 teams in points scored - Chiefs, Saints, Rams, Steelers, Pats - WIDELY regarded as 5 of the best teams in the league, maybe literally the 5 best

Top 5 teams in points allowed - Titans, Ravens, Cowboys, Bears, Seahawks ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I give up trying to convince some of you people that defense is more than a token aspect of the NFL these days.

CupidStunt
11-10-2018, 07:15 PM
To drive this point home one last time: we allow 25.1 points per game. If you think our offense will struggle to score that, I don't know what to tell you. I really don't, other than simply watch football on Sundays. You might realize quite quickly that a lot of teams can score that in a half, especially ours.

RunKC
11-10-2018, 07:17 PM
The Steelers defense is ****ing ASS. If we are playing at home I’m taking our defense over the Steelers and Patriots.

Think about this shit. Mahomes threw 6, yes SIX, TD’s on the Steelers ass and he scored 31 goddamn points on the Patriots in one half.

Mahomes could easily drop 50 on either of them at any time.

staylor26
11-10-2018, 07:17 PM
To drive this point home one last time: we allow 25.1 points per game. If you think our offense will struggle to score that, I don't know what to tell you. I really don't, other than simply watch football on Sundays. You might realize quite quickly that a lot of teams can score that in a half, especially ours.

Here, I’ll save him the trouble:

“Our PPG’s are skewed because we played shit teams”- that ****ing moron

FlaChief58
11-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Battered Chiefs fan syndrome in full affect

staylor26
11-10-2018, 07:22 PM
There might be 5 defenses in the league that I’d say we probably couldn’t win a SB with and even then we still would have a shot with Pat and this offense. Ours isn’t one of them.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 07:26 PM

We've allowed 25 points per game against the entire league. Against the three teams we've played that will probably be making the playoffs, we've allowed 35 ppg.

But yeah, we can score 35 points. We definitely can.

Like in the Steelers game - Mahomes played an essentially perfect game, he threw 6 TDs, had zero turnovers, we racked up 42 points... and won by less than a touchdown.

But yep, it definitely could happen again. Definitely possible.

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Battered Chiefs fan syndrome in full affect

I don't enjoy being half therapist, half prophet of doom, but I have a special place in my heart for blind homers.

I mean, read through all of this. We are going to easily hang 40 on any team in the league. Nobody can touch us. We're invincible. Check out these per-game average statistics that prove we're unbeatable.

I feel a special calling to help homers maintain realistic expectations.

Simply Red
11-10-2018, 08:49 PM
I'm with Staylor and Seth Keysor on this one - we don't need much help w/ our offense.

Simply Red
11-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Jason has not replied to my facebook message yet, I'll let you know!

KCTitus
11-10-2018, 08:59 PM
...Like in the Steelers game - Mahomes played an essentially perfect game, he threw 6 TDs, had zero turnovers, we racked up 42 points... and won by less than a touchdown.

But yep, it definitely could happen again. Definitely possible.

Let's not forget that one play changed the entire complexion of that game...instead of KC going up 35-0 and Pitt basically folding the tent, a convenient flag changed this game entirely into a horse race. Aside from about 4-5 other favorable calls in that game, KC dominated.

I would agree with Jason, however, given the NFL's proclivity to throw helpful hankies for Pittsburgh.

Halfcan
11-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Steelers tied the Browns- who we beat easily.

The Refs saved the Steeler from a Total beat down by the Chiefs.

We can hold them to several field goals while we score TD's- here there or anywhere.

RealSNR
11-10-2018, 09:55 PM
NFL ratings are down, guys. We're all gonna die!

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Let's not forget that one play changed the entire complexion of that game...instead of KC going up 35-0 and Pitt basically folding the tent, a convenient flag changed this game entirely into a horse race. Aside from about 4-5 other favorable calls in that game, KC dominated.

I would agree with Jason, however, given the NFL's proclivity to throw helpful hankies for Pittsburgh.

No reason to believe the Steelers wouldn’t be treated by the officials in a future matchup the same way they have always been treated - favorably.

If anything, that game was a pretty accurate estimation of what it’s always going to be like to play Pittsburgh in an important game.

KCTitus
11-10-2018, 10:16 PM
No reason to believe the Steelers wouldn’t be treated by the officials in a future matchup the same way they have always been treated - favorably.

If anything, that game was a pretty accurate estimation of what it’s always going to be like to play Pittsburgh in an important game.

Agreed...I dont think the NFL allows KC to get to such a lead next time...if KC faces Pittsburgh in the playoffs, I anticipate at least 2 TD's called back for some reason.

I dont believe the NFL will allow KC to get to the SB this year.

Easy 6
11-10-2018, 10:51 PM
I don't enjoy being half therapist, half prophet of doom, but I have a special place in my heart for blind homers.

I mean, read through all of this. We are going to easily hang 40 on any team in the league. Nobody can touch us. We're invincible. Check out these per-game average statistics that prove we're unbeatable.

You're neither of those things, to anyone

You have some of the most atrocious football takes around

Eleazar
11-10-2018, 11:39 PM
You're neither of those things, to anyone

You have some of the most atrocious football takes around

Things homers say to realists

Simply Red
11-10-2018, 11:49 PM

no your takes haven't been great lately - but - I'm a cochise fan so don't get it twisted with who's on your side.

Easy 6
11-10-2018, 11:53 PM

If it wasnt for bad football opinions, you wouldnt have any football opinions at all

You continually take one lame stab at it after another

Simply Red
11-11-2018, 12:01 AM
If it wasnt for bad football opinions, you wouldnt have any football opinions at all

well now.

That's not nice either.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Cochise those are terrible takes, dude....WOW

Chief Pagan
11-11-2018, 01:16 AM

I agree. We aren't going to easily hang 40 on every team we meet in the playoffs.

We will fight tooth and nail and hang 40 on every team we meet in the playoffs.

Chief Pagan
11-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Agreed...I dont think the NFL allows KC to get to such a lead next time...if KC faces Pittsburgh in the playoffs, I anticipate at least 2 TD's called back for some reason.

I dont believe the NFL will allow KC to get to the SB this year.

Meh. If the NFL allows Nick Foles to get to the SB, I think they will be ok with Mahomes.

Simply Red
11-11-2018, 01:59 AM
THIS IS OUR YEAR GUYS!

Chiefs4TheWin
11-11-2018, 02:14 AM
**** the ****ing Steelers

YES!

CoMoChief
11-11-2018, 02:54 AM
Steelers been playing well lately.

I think it's a neck n neck 3-way tie between KC/NE/PIT for best in AFC.

If KC had a healthy Berry, Houston and interior OL Morse/LDT I think KC would be at the top.

But this is why HFA is so important. Rams game gonna be the biggest game of the season, they better be prepared. And I hope they do something about the shitty field.

IUsedToBeATightEnd
11-11-2018, 03:56 AM
Teams who start slow have an advantage in the post season, not easy to maintain peak performance through several months. The pats and steelers know that well and can plan accordingly. Unfortunately we don't have the advantage of being in a shitty division.
If we don't fix the defense somehow, we're gonna have a hard time against those teams, how we played early in the seasons means nothing.
And the officiating factor with NE and Pittsburgh on top of that.
I'm afraid we are in the hands of our defense. Hope it gets better, it's showing signs.

Eleazar
11-11-2018, 06:57 AM

I'm going to enjoy the regular season along with you homers :homer: :toast:

Discuss Thrower
11-11-2018, 07:46 AM
There might be 5 defenses in the league that I’d say we probably couldn’t win a SB with and even then we still would have a shot with Pat and this offense. Ours isn’t one of them.

This.

PunkinDrublic
11-11-2018, 08:37 AM
Nice of him to take time away from stepping and fetching for his master Rupert Murdoch to talk sports.

CupidStunt
11-11-2018, 08:40 AM

Nah, you're clearly a troll. Or you could just be straight-up stupid. *I* am the guy who's usually crushing the homers -- read my posts before this season started, or ask staylor, he'll tell you. But now I'm suddenly Captain Homer? No, not at all. But I realize what the NFL is and what the Chiefs are, and that's the ****ing epitome of a top team based on the league. So being a whiny, negative bitch at this point is just, as I said, either trolling or stupid. Yeah, our D sucks, we all know that, but if you think it outweighs how good our offense is, you simply don't understand how the NFL works. Or, for the last time, you're wasting your life trolling on an internet message board.

Eleazar
11-11-2018, 08:27 PM
Nah, you're clearly a troll. Or you could just be straight-up stupid. *I* am the guy who's usually crushing the homers -- read my posts before this season started, or ask staylor, he'll tell you. But now I'm suddenly Captain Homer? No, not at all. But I realize what the NFL is and what the Chiefs are, and that's the ****ing epitome of a top team based on the league. So being a whiny, negative bitch at this point is just, as I said, either trolling or stupid. Yeah, our D sucks, we all know that, but if you think it outweighs how good our offense is, you simply don't understand how the NFL works. Or, for the last time, you're wasting your life trolling on an internet message board.

It'll be fun bumping this thread after the defense gets boatraced in a playoff game.

Well, not really. I'll be pissed after another postseason loss and you homers will just avoid it.

New World Order
11-11-2018, 08:29 PM
WE'RE GOING TO THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL