PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Which team is stronger, the Chiefs or the Rams (without referees)?

Rain Man
11-19-2018, 11:28 PM
Based on what we saw on the field tonight, I'd take the Chiefs any day over the Rams. Here's what I saw.

1. QB - Mahomes is clearly superior. Goff holds the ball too long and has no pocket awareness. He's a one-read guy. Mahomes made some mistakes tonight, but mostly it was just getting hit.

2. RB - Hunt is clearly superior. Gurley supposedly has a great OL, and he didn't really do squat tonight. Hunt gets tough yards.

3. WR - We have Tyreek Hill. Check and mate.

4. OL - Our OL struggled against that Donald fellow so it's hard to compare. But our entire D-line dominated the Rams' offensive line. Maybe a draw.

5. ST - We have Butker and Colquitt. Their guys are apparently good, too. Maybe a draw.

6. Secondary - I didn't see that one was worse than the other. They were both bullet-riddled. But the Chiefs gave up fewer points if you don't count ref-aided points. Call it a draw.

7. LBs - I'll admit that the Rams linebackers did better than I expected. But we've got Ford and Houston. I feel like we're notably better and the other side just had a good day.

8. DL - That Donald fellow is pretty good. He may have been more dominant than Chris Jones, though I'm not sure. But the balance of our DL outplayed the balance of theirs. It's hard to vote against that Donald fellow, so maybe they've got a slight advantage.

If you take away the touchdowns that were awarded on bad officiating, the Chiefs clearly were the superior team on the field tonight. So even though the NFL marketing department awarded the win to the nation's second-largest television market, I feel good about facing them in February if they can get past the Saints. We win 9 out of 10 against them on a neutral reffing field.

ARROW2
11-19-2018, 11:29 PM
CHIEFS ALL DAY. BULLSHIT BY THE NFL

MatriculatingHank
11-19-2018, 11:30 PM
The Saints are better than both. Hate to admit it but it's true...

oldman
11-19-2018, 11:35 PM
I can think of 2 BS calls that resulted in scores and 2 that were overturned. The "defenseless player" call against Murray was garbage. What's wrong with a hard hit? NOTHING. BS. During the TD run by Goff, there was clearly a false start by the RT. That's an all-star crew? Gimme a break.

smithandrew051
11-19-2018, 11:38 PM
The refs were shit, but I’ll give their Punter credit. He was incredible at the end of the game.

If he’s just okay, we probably win.

Rasputin
11-19-2018, 11:39 PM
Obvious false start but lets let the Rams score a touchdown refs

Mecca
11-19-2018, 11:40 PM
The Chiefs would have won this game if it was in Mexico...nice narrative NFL fucks.

TambaBerry
11-19-2018, 11:41 PM
Andy Reid is a fucking idiot by not double teaming Donald and making the rest of the guys beat you

TomBarndtsTwin
11-19-2018, 11:42 PM
Chiefs are better on a neutral field w/o that home cooking for the Rams and the Rams get absolutely obliterated at Arrowhead. Not a doubt in my mind.

I seriously hope we get to play them again.