PDA

View Full Version : Football Hoping the Donks win out

tooge
11-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Yeah, it’s hard to say that but I’d love to see it. That means they’d beat the Chargers and possibly eke their way into a sixth seed. That would almost certainly give the Chiefs a bye, screw the donks draft spot, get them to keep VJ, and still go get knocked off on the road in the playoffs. Of course we need Pitt to beat NE also. We don’t want the donks sucking too bad. That results in big changes. We want them to be just good enough to finish 9-7 to 10-6 every year.

Maine
11-25-2018, 06:34 PM
yip

TLO
11-25-2018, 06:34 PM
yip

Buck
11-25-2018, 06:35 PM
On paper they should, but you never know with Vance....

....oops, I mean yip

Sofa King
11-25-2018, 06:37 PM
https://www.mememaker.net/api/bucket?path=static/img/memes/full/2014/Jul/1/0/yarp.jpg

In58men
11-25-2018, 06:37 PM
I just want home field advantage.

stevieray
11-25-2018, 06:39 PM
nah.

I can't do it.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2018, 06:39 PM
I just want home field advantage.

yip

stumppy
11-25-2018, 06:45 PM
nah.

I can't do it.

I'm with stevie. Just can't do it. Fuck the doncos.

NJChiefsFan
11-25-2018, 06:49 PM
I'm with stevie. Just can't do it. **** the doncos.

The best thing you can do to a rival is put them in sports purgatory. In the NFL that means like 7-9 to 9-7 every year with an average qb and average coach. Horrible records actually bring better opportunities to improve.

big nasty kcnut
11-25-2018, 06:52 PM
No Can't cheer for donkeys ever.

DaFace
11-25-2018, 06:53 PM
I root for them without hesitation when their wins help the Chiefs (and will do so again when they play the Chargers).

As for the rest?

Fuck 'em.

Best22
11-25-2018, 06:54 PM
No.

7-9 with no playoffs (Raiders and Chargers only wins)

Let them get a long playoff drought started. They don’t deserve the honor of a playoff participation trophy.

Rain Man
11-25-2018, 06:54 PM
I'll root against the Chargers when they play, but that's where I draw the line.

mnchiefsguy
11-25-2018, 06:56 PM
Yeah, it’s hard to say that but I’d love to see it. That means they’d beat the Chargers and possibly eke their way into a sixth seed. That would almost certainly give the Chiefs a bye, screw the donks draft spot, get them to keep VJ, and still go get knocked off on the road in the playoffs. Of course we need Pitt to beat NE also. We don’t want the donks sucking too bad. That results in big changes. We want them to be just good enough to finish 9-7 to 10-6 every year.

NO. This is a bit much. All we need them for at this point is to just beat San Diego again. Do that, finish around 8-8 and VJ will be safe...... rinse and repeat.

PHOG
11-25-2018, 07:00 PM
No, no unnecessary rooting for a team to lose to them. If it directly helps us, then fine. Otherwise...FDF

Buehler445
11-25-2018, 07:10 PM
GOD FUCK the Cheating Fucking Donko Bitchcunts. Fuck those fucks clear to fucking fuck.

But fuck the Steelers just a tiny little cunt hair more.

The best thing you can do to a rival is put them in sports purgatory. In the NFL that means like 7-9 to 9-7 every year with an average qb and average coach. Horrible records actually bring better opportunities to improve.

Nope. Give them the Bills, Jets and Dolphin treatment of the LAST TWO FUCKING DECADES.

Fuck.

notorious
11-25-2018, 07:12 PM
Beuh clocked in and went to work.

Marcellus
11-25-2018, 07:16 PM
Fuck the Broncos. We dont need anyones help.

RealSNR
11-25-2018, 07:18 PM
7-9 would pretty much force them to keep Keenum. Unless they trade up. In which case Horseface would REALLY have to justify that QB choice after the shitfuck that was Paxton Lynch

Mile High Mania
11-25-2018, 07:20 PM
I think they're keeping Keenum either way... I'm more concerned about keeping Radio, they need to move on from VJ.

I just want to see them play better - there's no need to worry about a 6th seed. Sure, they've played better the last two weeks, but no thanks for me. I'll take some improvements and play for 2019. I just have no desire to see this show in the playoffs. Denver has played well the last two games - lots of positive things from the RBs, defense and Keenum has played well. Two straight weeks of no turnovers.

Still, they've had to play near perfect, it was close and both Rivers and Ben had major mistakes.

lewdog
11-25-2018, 07:28 PM
OP, you gay bro?

stumppy
11-25-2018, 07:34 PM
No way in hell I wish for them to win but I'll say this.

Whatever happens the rest of the season I hope it works out so they keep Radio and Keesh Casum for another year and they pick somewhere around the middle of the draft, after every decent QB prospect is off the board.

InChiefsHeaven
11-25-2018, 07:34 PM
All the recent Donk success suggests is that the Chargers and Steelers ain't all that. The Donks fucking suck. Period.

Just win, I don't care what these pricks do. But I like to see them lose. That's about it.

tk13
11-25-2018, 07:47 PM
I don't think people realize Houston has a very good shot at getting that 3 seed at this point.

Broncos only lost to the Texans by 2. They beat Pittsburgh and they certainly played us about as tough as anyone. If they get in I don't think I'd guarantee them a first round loss at all. They could very easily win that opener and then come to Arrowhead for round 3. I joke about it but if the seedings hold out, it wouldn't be crazy for the Chiefs to host that 6 seed... the Broncos, Colts or Ravens after the bye week.

KChiefs1
11-25-2018, 08:01 PM
8-8 which is purgatory.

LoneWolf
11-25-2018, 08:04 PM
GOD FUCK the Cheating Fucking Donko Bitchcunts. Fuck those fucks clear to fucking fuck.

But fuck the Steelers just a tiny little cunt hair more.

Nope. Give them the Bills, Jets and Dolphin treatment of the LAST TWO FUCKING DECADES.

Fuck.

I love it when Buehler goes all nuclear.

Mile High Mania
11-25-2018, 08:29 PM
I don't think people realize Houston has a very good shot at getting that 3 seed at this point.

Broncos only lost to the Texans by 2. They beat Pittsburgh and they certainly played us about as tough as anyone. If they get in I don't think I'd guarantee them a first round loss at all. They could very easily win that opener and then come to Arrowhead for round 3. I joke about it but if the seedings hold out, it wouldn't be crazy for the Chiefs to host that 6 seed... the Broncos, Colts or Ravens after the bye week.

Well, if they did advance, playing KC again would certainly be fun ...

Best22
11-25-2018, 08:59 PM

Texans could easily hold serve at home against Indy, Tennessee, or Denver. The days of Osweiler and Hoyer are over.

MahiMike
11-25-2018, 09:19 PM
YippeeKayAy!

tooge
11-25-2018, 09:26 PM
OP, you gay bro?

Nah man. Nttawwt. I just want them to experience the purgatory that we experienced for years. To do that, you need to sneak into the playoffs from time to time , always thinking your just a player or two away. I don’t think VJ survives 8-8, but he might survive 10-6. Then, we just watch Miller and Harris age and finish out in a mediocre team.

Best22
11-25-2018, 09:28 PM
Nah man. Nttawwt. I just want them to experience the purgatory that we experienced for years. To do that, you need to sneak into the playoffs from time to time , always thinking your just a player or two away. I don’t think VJ survives 8-8, but he might survive 10-6. Then, we just watch Miller and Harris age and finish out in a mediocre team.

I don’t want them to share our old experiences. I want them to have worse

How about a 20 year playoff drought where the team averages 4 wins a season and a streak of QB so bad they long for the days of Case Keenum?

And that goes for every AFC West team. I hope Mahomes treats Denver like Favre used to do Detroit...

carcosa
11-25-2018, 09:34 PM
yarp

Maine
11-25-2018, 09:57 PM
yarp

yesh!

Camaro
11-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Hoping the broncos get the 6th seed and beat Houston in the wildcard. Would love 3 losses

Naptown Chief
11-25-2018, 10:24 PM
yesh!

yasst!

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2018, 10:43 PM
I see the 6 seed being Indy, Denver, or Tennessee based on future schedules. Winner goes to Pittsburgh.

Hard to root for Denver.

Basileus777
11-25-2018, 10:46 PM

Houston would be a really weak 3rd seed, they could lose to any team in the playoffs even at home.

tk13
11-25-2018, 10:47 PM
I see the 6 seed being Indy, Denver, or Tennessee based on future schedules. Winner goes to Pittsburgh.

Hard to root for Denver.

Houston has the Titans, Browns, Colts, Jets, Eagles, Jags

Pittsburgh has the Chargers, Raiders, Patriots, Saints and Bengals

If Pittsburgh gets the 3 seed (or hop NE for the 2 seed), they'll have earned it.

staylor26
11-25-2018, 10:53 PM

If Pittsburgh gets the 3 seed (or hop NE for the 2 seed), they'll have earned it.

Sure, the Steelers have a much tougher schedule, but they also have a much better team.

I could see the Texans losing any of those games outside of the Jets.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2018, 11:05 PM

I actually mistyped that—I think PIT will be the 4 seed. It’ll be close

Chiefspants
11-25-2018, 11:09 PM
To be honest, the Broncos aren’t really a team I want to play a third time.

BlackOp
11-25-2018, 11:25 PM

KC's ideal post-season scenario is the Steelers winning out (or at least beating the Chargers & NE). That would give the Chiefs HFA with a cushion of still losing a game. NE gets the 3rd seed and KC wouldn't face either NE/Pittsburgh until the AFCCG....if at all.

Chiefs toughest remaining game is on the road at Seattle...but KC will have 10 days rest following the Chargers Thursday game at home.

JakeF
11-25-2018, 11:25 PM
Yip-pee? :hmmm:

Chiefshrink
11-26-2018, 12:02 AM
nah.

I can't do it.

Yes, you can for the remainder of the season. Remember now "Love your enemies" !!!:D

But I will say, IF Denver pulls off the miracle and eeks into the 6th seed and wins on the road only to play us. Their defense will be formidable for sure holding us to 27 and 30 respectively. But it will be in Arrowhead so..........:shake:

UK_Chief
11-26-2018, 12:53 AM
I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good

You know nothing about football

Danguardace
11-26-2018, 03:41 AM
Hard to see Denver not slipping up once but they do have some momentum.

I think they would get smoked in a road Play-off game.

Sannyasi
11-26-2018, 04:03 AM
Keenum is a little Smithy... that way lies the path to mediocrity.

ChiliConCarnage
11-26-2018, 06:06 AM
It feels bad admitting it but Lindsay is both fun to watch and a pretty cool story. I don't mind beating the donks a 3rd time if it happens

Mile High Mania
11-26-2018, 07:55 AM
Yes, you can for the remainder of the season. Remember now "Love your enemies" !!!:D

But I will say, IF Denver pulls off the miracle and eeks into the 6th seed and wins on the road only to play us. Their defense will be formidable for sure holding us to 27 and 30 respectively. But it will be in Arrowhead so..........:shake:

Kinda depends on injuries at this point. Denver played a tough stretch of games through the first few months. Yes, they screwed the pooch against the Ravens and they shat the bed vs the Jets... no way to dress up that pig.

Chiefs twice, Rams ... 3 losses to 9 and 10 win teams (by 4, 3 and 7 points).
Should have beat the Texans a few weeks ago (7 win team) and they just beat the Chargers (8 wins) and Steelers (7 wins). Earlier they beat a Seahawks team that is now 6 wins.

But, that's the kind of season you get with a team built the way Denver was going into the season. It is what it is.

@ CIN, @ 49ers, vs CLE, @ Raiders and vs Chargers

The road games will be tough just because Denver is sporadic and the Browns could be a tough beat in Denver. Chargers - we'll see, depends on Gordon at this point.

They'll finish with 8-9 wins most likely.

New World Order
11-26-2018, 07:59 AM
It's also nice to know Donkos would be playoff bound for sure if it wasn't for the Mahomes Tidal Wave

New World Order
11-26-2018, 08:02 AM
BRING BACK RADIO! BRING BACK RADIO! BRING BACK RADIO!

Mile High Mania
11-26-2018, 08:11 AM
It's also nice to know Donkos would be playoff bound for sure if it wasn't for the Mahomes Tidal Wave

Well, Mahomes didn't make them play like hell against the Ravens and Jets or miss a last minute FG vs HOU.

Mile High Mania
11-26-2018, 08:12 AM
BRING BACK RADIO! BRING BACK RADIO! BRING BACK RADIO!

They let Fox go after a 12-4 season and only having 10 losses that prior 3 season stretch... there's still hope they'll do the right thing and get rid of Radio.

Best22
11-26-2018, 08:13 AM
Well, Mahomes didn't make them play like hell against the Ravens and Jets or miss a last minute FG vs HOU.

Your team is good. You’d be 7-4 easily if Alex Smith was still calling the shots in KC

Mile High Mania
11-26-2018, 08:18 AM
Your team is good. You’d be 7-4 easily if Alex Smith was still calling the shots in KC

Meh, dunno about all that...

Best22
11-26-2018, 08:40 AM
Meh, dunno about all that...

I wish I could list the plays that Mahomes made that Alex couldn’t. In both games, but I’m busy.

KC might be a 6-5 team with Smith

Mile High Mania
11-26-2018, 08:47 AM
I wish I could list the plays that Mahomes made that Alex couldn’t. In both games, but I’m busy.

KC might be a 6-5 team with Smith

There's no question he's 10X the QB... dude makes plays you rarely see other QBs attempt.

O.city
11-26-2018, 08:50 AM
Denver is the typical good defense, don't turn it over and run the ball on offense team.

You'll win games you should and have to get lucky or get breaks to win tough games.

As a Chief fan, I can fill you in on how this type of team usually plays out if you want, or you can wait and watch.

Mile High Mania
11-26-2018, 08:53 AM
Denver is the typical good defense, don't turn it over and run the ball on offense team.

You'll win games you should and have to get lucky or get breaks to win tough games.

As a Chief fan, I can fill you in on how this type of team usually plays out if you want, or you can wait and watch.

Totally know how that plays out... Denver's problem early on was not running enough, but that's because they were getting beat. The bye week came at a good time because I think few expected them to beat the Chargers and the Steelers, I didn't after the first stretch of games.

Two road trips coming up will be interesting and then the Browns... that might actually be a good game.

RaidersOftheCellar
11-26-2018, 08:59 AM
Nah. They'll probably keep him if they finish 9-7 and just miss the playoffs.

I want Denver to watch the playoffs at home about 15 years straight while we pile up AFC championships and SB trips.

Best22
11-26-2018, 09:06 AM
Totally know how that plays out... Denver's problem early on was not running enough, but that's because they were getting beat. The bye week came at a good time because I think few expected them to beat the Chargers and the Steelers, I didn't after the first stretch of games.

Two road trips coming up will be interesting and then the Browns... that might actually be a good game.

And no I don’t understand these Chief fans who want Denver to “experience our past failures”

It’s time you guys have worse than we had. Cleveland Browns west, while you watch KC win countless Superbowls. Due to bandwagon effect, Mahomes jerseys sold in every store west of the Mississippi

Shaid
11-26-2018, 09:31 AM
Can we please move this thread to the Romper Room? The title is offensive.

Simply Red
11-26-2018, 09:37 AM
I still think Miami can handle NE in Joe Robbie or whatever it's called.

ClevelandBronco
11-26-2018, 09:40 AM
I’d like to see them win out as well. There’s no down side to going on that kind of a streak.