PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let’s stay positive, guys

St. Patty's Fire
11-30-2018, 08:19 PM
So while I’m sitting here, feeling like the life got sucked outta me, I know that posting this in the middle of the current shit storm probbbbably isn’t good timing but fuck it. We need to galvanize here and try and make some positives out of this situation.

For me, it all comes to Spencer Ware. I’m sure the dude has been dying for more snaps, and all of a sudden he’s our feature back. We know what he’s done for us in the past; he’s a damn good back. Maybe he’s not Kareem, but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the offense kept going seamlessly with Ware instead.

Every great team will face adversity eventually. Obviously, this is some serious adversity, and I think how the team responds wil tell us a lot about their character. Personally, I think we’ll overcome. I truly think this year is different, and the team overcoming this obstacle will only further cement that.

Go Chiefs god damn it

Also, Mahomes.

carcosa
11-30-2018, 08:21 PM
Ware'll be fine.

Buck
11-30-2018, 08:29 PM
Still best team in AFC

Red Dawg
11-30-2018, 08:31 PM
It's a big blow. Hunt is massively good. Breaks so many tackles its crazy. Ware is nothing compared to Hunt.

Spott
11-30-2018, 08:31 PM
Fuck positivity and fuck this fucking franchise right in it’s loser ass.

In58men
11-30-2018, 08:32 PM
TMZ can suck my fucking dick

St. Patty's Fire
11-30-2018, 08:33 PM
Still best team in AFC

Yes!

BleedingRed
11-30-2018, 08:34 PM
I’m positive we just lost a All-Pro 22 year old running back because of his first instance of fucking up

Mecca
I'm positive my fandom of this team is running out, it was gone then they drafted Mahomes and now I've been hit with the reality.

The team is still run by the Hunts, spineless league men who are happy for their piece of the pie nothing more.

NJChiefsFan
I always liked Ware. He is no Kareem but I don't think he is jag like some do.

bigjosh
11-30-2018, 08:35 PM
Our "unstoppable" offense is now down to tyreek and kelce. Hunt is gone and watkins is suffering from his yearly 5 week bruised labia. But at least old berry can do leg kicks with a helmet on now.

Mecca
11-30-2018, 08:35 PM
Still best team in AFC

Yea I'm sure the players heads are spinning now. This team could easily spiral downward and sneak in with a wildcard after all this.

digger
11-30-2018, 08:42 PM
Because Chiefs...

big nasty kcnut
11-30-2018, 08:43 PM
But what if they just got the video proof just like everyone else today. Also if they got before hand and this came out they would of been said to be covering up for him just to win. I believe them when they say they didn't know and hunt lied to them.

Coochie liquor
11-30-2018, 08:45 PM
I’m really torn. I feel we should have suspended him, and let it all play out. Obviously lying to your boss about the incident is not a good look. But I find it hard to believe that the league and Hunt were unable to get a copy of this tape for 10 months. Sure wouldn’t doubt NE is somehow behind this. They know how to lie, cheat and get away with it.
All I can think is I’m sure Philly fans felt their season was over last year when Wentz went down. Hopefully this team responds in a positive manner!

carcosa
11-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Still best team in AFC

yi-- I mean, I agree, thanks

St. Patty's Fire
11-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Yea I'm sure the players heads are spinning now. This team could easily spiral downward and sneak in with a wildcard after all this.

Mahomes is just too good for that to happen IMO

lcarus
11-30-2018, 08:51 PM
I can't wait until New England or Oakland instantly picks this guy up so we can watch our pussy defense get steamrolled by him for 8 seasons. It's gonna be great. Just so long as Clark's choir boy image is preserved though. That's all that's important.

smithandrew051
11-30-2018, 08:55 PM
Ware is a slightly above average running back. Hunt is elite.

We just lost a major component to our offense. The offense went from all time great to pretty good in a blink.

The story of this year has been the offense being so good that it overcomes the defense’s shortcomings.

We’ll make the playoffs and probably win the west, but that’s probably it. Just like before. We can’t stay out of our own way.

Hunt will go to another team and get an extension. He’ll continue to produce. After a game or two, no one will think anything of this incident. We’ll just watch him from afar.

He won’t feel this at all. We’ll suffer as a result. Seriously, fuck this franchise.

NJChiefsFan
11-30-2018, 09:03 PM
Offensive line is about to get better. Running back dropped off more so it's a loss for sure.

It also sucks because the offense was just so fun to watch.

milkshock
12-01-2018, 07:03 AM
on the bright side, with no serious run game, Mahomes has a shot at the td record.

TwistedChief
12-01-2018, 07:09 AM
on the bright side, with no serious run game, Mahomes has a shot at the td record.

So you think Mahomes was behind the tape’s being leaked? Interesting theory. Classic Patrick.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-01-2018, 07:09 AM
Soccer ball enema anyone?

Randallflagg
12-01-2018, 07:14 AM
TMZ can suck my ****ing dick

If they can get film of them sucking your Richard - it WILL make the show.....you can take that to the bank....

Bunch of low life’s...