PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING SPENCER WARE

Jewish Rabbi
11-30-2018, 08:46 PM
The title of the thread says it all....

Fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Ware, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

DTVietnam
11-30-2018, 08:48 PM
how do I embed on this site?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhzVnF5o5GY&t=46s

Iconic
11-30-2018, 08:56 PM
I still think Ware is better than what he's given credit for. We don't need a Bell or whatever. Ware is going to **** shit up for us and prove a lot of you bleeding vags wrong. Kareem who?

SuperBowl4
11-30-2018, 09:01 PM
I think SW is better than KH

carcosa
11-30-2018, 09:56 PM
Ware will win!!!!

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 09:57 PM
I tried to tell you all in the off season for us to remember we have Ware - he's damned good y'all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bhzVnF5o5GY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

smithandrew051
11-30-2018, 09:59 PM
I think Ware is pretty good, but Hunt is a top 3 running back right now.

I think it’s devastating.

I hope I’m proven wrong. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

carcosa
11-30-2018, 10:00 PM
I tried to tell you all in the off season for us to remember we have Ware - he's damned good y'all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bhzVnF5o5GY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, my bicth!!!!

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:01 PM
& him - he'll play more

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WTqmO2R1bwU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KC Hawks
11-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Ware is a wonderful husband and father!!

New World Order
11-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Remember, Ware was our lead back last year before his knee took a direct hit.

He's ready and hungry for touchdowns!

carcosa
11-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Do I feel like walking into the ocean wearing a big coat with weights in the pockets? Yes.

But do I think that feeling will soon pass and Ware will play well enough for the team to make a run? Yes!!!!

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:06 PM
He's a handsome SOB - definitely much cuter than Hunt. No homo - NTTAWWT

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:08 PM
Y-I-P!

New World Order
11-30-2018, 10:08 PM
Do I feel like walking into the ocean wearing a big coat with weights in the pockets? Yes.

But do I think that feeling will soon pass and Ware will play well enough for the team to make a run? Yes!!!!

Just wait until Ware runs over Bobby Wagner on a 4th and inches play to seal a Chief victory in Seattle.

People will love him then!

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:09 PM

They've filtered Y-I-P - we have to work around it now - just a jealous Mod lacking personality.

carcosa
11-30-2018, 10:10 PM
They've filtered Y-I-P - we have to work around it now - just a jealous Mod lacking personality.

Yes,
I'm
pissed!!!!

Cornstock

Carcosa, you seem odd at moments but you are hilarious!

HolyHandgernade
I definitely think the Chiefs will do all they can to show this offense still rolls with Ware in the backfield against the Raiders. It'll be important for them to establish Ware as a similar threat heading into the stretch of the season. I think he has a good chance to do that because it is the Raiders. If he fails to do that, we could be in trouble. I don't think that will be the case, but there's no doubt the rest of the NFL will be watching to determine the immediate fate of the Chiefs for the post season.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
Ware is our ticket to the Super Bowl! He will make the game winning touchdown and be Super Bowl MVP!!

carcosa
Carcosa, you seem odd at moments but you are hilarious!

Thanks babe!!!!!!

New World Order
11-30-2018, 10:11 PM
WARE IS X-FACTOR!

KC Hawks
11-30-2018, 10:11 PM
Should we bring back Charcandrick to lift the team's spirits??

Cornstock
11-30-2018, 10:12 PM
No doubt Ware is the hungriest guy on the team. He knows that he is lucky to be here given his injury, and feels like he has everything to prove.

I just hope he plays naturally and doesn't force holes and get in his own head.

He definitely has talent, as we saw in 2016.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
11-30-2018, 10:13 PM
I predict Ware goes for 120 yards rushing with a TD and 58 yards receiving with a TD as well vs the Faid

Cornstock
11-30-2018, 10:15 PM
I predict Ware goes for 120 yards rushing with a TD and 58 yards receiving with a TD as well vs the Faid

This is not unlikely. I think we get a solid lead and Ware gets plenty of carriers to get to 120.

Baby Lee
11-30-2018, 10:15 PM

All right, all right there, Danny Mahoney.

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:16 PM
Yes,
I'm
pissed!!!!

Y,I,P

In all honestly it's just the point of it all - it's okay to be yourself - just don't post that or this - ya know - definitely a Phil like move. I know who it was - he's never liked me, that's fine. I don't need him to.

Chiefs=Champions
11-30-2018, 10:17 PM

I couldnt have put it any more eloquently than this. You seem very nice indeed!!

YIIP

RustShack
11-30-2018, 10:19 PM
Can Bobby Sippio play RB?

Easy 6
11-30-2018, 10:21 PM
Per Chris Mortensen, 30 seconds ago... Dick Vermeil says we will rally around Spencer Ware and play good football

Chief Northman
11-30-2018, 10:22 PM
Per Chris Mortensen, 30 seconds ago... Dick Vermeil says we will rally around Spencer Ware and play good football

I chuckled.

Then I started tearing up.....

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:23 PM

Thanks Dick

Chiefs=Champions
11-30-2018, 10:25 PM
I chuckled.

Then I started tearing up.....

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/ZxXXiquLJ6DrBkIKjgZtXKp_UKxvM2R2_8h6S_XORUmHynRXxBC3vL3fYOwrIbfVjT1SPugvBwOQI9MsqU_jL24NAsc8utSvGrQ= w320-h180-nc

Setsuna
11-30-2018, 10:30 PM
When he assuredly fumbles the first time, I wonder how yall will feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles a second time, how will you feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles for the umpteenth time, how will you feel?

Easy 6
11-30-2018, 10:31 PM
Thanks Dick

Do you dare doubt Dick Vermeil?

carcosa
11-30-2018, 10:34 PM
Thanks Dick

Dick.....thank's

New World Order
11-30-2018, 10:36 PM
When he assuredly fumbles the first time, I wonder how yall will feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles a second time, how will you feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles for the umpteenth time, how will you feel?

Is this what happened with you and Bortles?

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:39 PM
Dick.....thank's

yhip!

Simply Red
11-30-2018, 10:40 PM

yhip!

carcosa
11-30-2018, 10:45 PM

Literally eat all the shit out of my ass you swamp dwelling piss clown

Frazod
11-30-2018, 10:47 PM
Literally eat all the shit out of my ass you swamp dwelling piss clown

I'm not sure why, but this totally cracked me up. LMAO

Thanks, I needed something to laugh about tonight.

Setsuna
11-30-2018, 10:58 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

Not quite. It's the same thing except it's interceptions instead. I moved on from him like after year 2. But hey it is what it is.

I wonder if carcass hasn't realized I've had him on ignore for over a month now. Thanks Frazod for quoting him though :cuss:

carcosa
11-30-2018, 11:13 PM
I wonder if carcass hasn't realized I've had him on ignore for over a month now. Thanks Frazod for quoting him though :cuss:

Damn........ This is devestating news

11-30-2018, 11:57 PM
yep

Mama Hip Rockets
12-01-2018, 12:10 AM

After looking up Ware's stats and watching this video, I am no longer too concerned about a huge drop-off in production. I had forgotten how good Ware was.

Mama Hip Rockets
12-01-2018, 12:15 AM

4 fumbles on 364 career touches? Is that a lot? :shrug:

12-01-2018, 12:26 AM
4 fumbles on 364 career touches? Is that a lot? :shrug:

Ignore the dumbasses. They can't help it.

carcosa
12-01-2018, 12:28 AM
After looking up Ware's stats and watching this video, I am no longer too concerned about a huge drop-off in production. I had forgotten how good Ware was.

He's not as spectacular as Hunt, but he's still damn good.

suzzer99
12-01-2018, 12:29 AM
The whole analytics thing is that RBs are largely interchangeable. Which I don't agree with as Hunt is one of those rare RBs who can make something out of nothing. However hopefully it means that Spencer Ware is closer to KHunt than say Conley is to Hill, Harris is to Kelce (lol) or Xavier Williams is to Chris Jones, etc.

Fingers crossed.

Best22
12-01-2018, 12:41 AM

Wait, aren’t you the Jags fan?
(I’ll give you this: Bortles is a better RB than Mahomes)

ROFL

Mecca
12-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Ware isn't nearly as explosive taking away those plays is a big deal.

12-01-2018, 12:43 AM
The whole analytics thing is that RBs are largely interchangeable. Which I don't agree with as Hunt is one of those rare RBs who can make something out of nothing. However hopefully it means that Spencer Ware is closer to KHunt than say Conley is to Hill, Harris is to Kelce (lol) or Xavier Williams is to Chris Jones, etc.

Fingers crossed.

Ware was our stud before we drafted Hunt. He will be our stud again. Not worried in the slightest.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-01-2018, 12:44 AM
I expect Ware to continue his dominance and continue to put defenders on IR

Easy 6
12-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Ware isn't nearly as explosive taking away those plays is a big deal.

Williams will now get a chance to make his mark in relief, it'll be more of a committee approach now

Mecca
12-01-2018, 12:47 AM
Williams will now get a chance to make his mark in relief, it'll be more of a committee approach now no doubt

If you remove Kareem Hunt from this season...this team loses in Denver, they get raped by NE...

Sorry this D isn't that good and by placing all pressure on Mahomes now because by NFL standards this backfield just went from top 5 to about 20...

They're fucked.

prhom
12-01-2018, 01:09 AM
If you remove Kareem Hunt from this season...this team loses in Denver, they get raped by NE...

Sorry this D isn't that good and by placing all pressure on Mahomes now because by NFL standards this backfield just went from top 5 to about 20...

They're ****ed.

This. Hunt provided a back up when Mahomes wasn’t on his best game. None of the RBs on our roster can give that boost. Before his injury, Ware seemed able to do that, but he’s just not the same since. If Ware, or the Williams were anywhere close to the talent that Hunt is, we would have seen a true rotation at RB. We tried to get Ware back into things but he’s just done. How many times has he tackled himself this year? At least twice I can recall.

Blick
12-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Hunt made me forget that Ware would have gone into 2017 as the starter if he didn't get hurt. I think Ware would have played well last year in that offense. He was a good player as the starter in 2016 on a 12-4 team with Alex throwing only 15 fucking TD's. Playing with Mahomes is a whole new ballgame. Ware is plenty good enough to be a complimentary piece in this offensive machine. We'll be fine.

12-01-2018, 01:29 AM

They're fucked.

OK so you think Ware sucks. Got it. You are wrong.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2018, 05:21 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJAowXAXcAUtEi-.jpg

https://media.profootballfocus.com/2017/08/Ware-ER.jpg

https://media.profootballfocus.com/2017/08/Spencer-Ware.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFlRNMVUwAAriI2.jpg

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 06:21 AM
WARE IS X-FACTOR!

YES (he sure)
Is
Pal

I just wanna tell Y-I-P how I'm feeling
Gotta make Y-I-P understand

Never gonna give Y-I-P up
Never gonna let Y-I-P down
Never gonna run around and desert Y-I-P
Never gonna make Y-I-P cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt Y-I-P

TwistedChief
12-01-2018, 06:52 AM
If you had to lose one player from the following list with his back up taking over, whom would you choose?

A. Mahomes (Henne)
B. Hunt (Ware)
C. Kelce (Harris)
D. Hill (Conley/Robinson)
E. Ford (Speaks/KPass)
F. Houston (Speaks/KPass)

B is easily the lowest drop off.

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 07:04 AM
If you had to lose one player from the following list with his back up taking over, whom would you choose?

A. Mahomes (Henne)
B. Hunt (Ware)
C. Kelce (Harris)
E. Ford (Speaks/KPass)

Indeed.

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 07:20 AM
Keep doubting Spencer Ware? Fuck that and fuck you!%# Wheres the love for the Sausage?

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/private/t_editorial_landscape_8_desktop_mobile/f_auto/chiefs/aafbihcdk4c8hbqt2pea.jpg

"What's that? Kareem lied about beating up a stupid ho? Well, shucks, I'll save the day, I guess."

Mecca
12-01-2018, 09:26 AM
OK so you think Ware sucks. Got it. You are wrong.

I didn't say he sucks, I said he isn't as explosive as Hunt and he's not.

You go from a top 5-10 RB situation to probably a bottom 10 situation. Start thinking of all the teams in the league, how many would Ware start for maybe 5?

He doesn't suck but he isn't the same player. You lose big plays out of the backfield.

TLO
12-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Keep doubting Spencer Ware? **** that and **** you!%# Wheres the love for the Sausage?

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/private/t_editorial_landscape_8_desktop_mobile/f_auto/chiefs/aafbihcdk4c8hbqt2pea.jpg

"What's that? Kareem lied about beating up a stupid ho? Well, shucks, I'll save the day, I guess."

You bastard!

Wallcrawler
12-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Of the 47 offensive touchdowns the Chiefs have, Hunt only accounted for 7. I was initially pretty surprised by this, but this offense has been blowing up scoreboards with ease.

Ware runs hard and angry, and with fresh legs should be full go for us down the stretch. Sucks to lose Kareem, but the guy is a piece of shit, repeat offender, and a liar. He made his bed. Gotta lie in it now.

Offense with Mahomes at the helm is still extremely dangerous. Dropoff will be minimal.

Fish
12-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Coincidence?

https://i.imgur.com/HLzwB0f.jpg

carcosa
12-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Coincidence?

I heard that it's irony

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Never doubted Ware whatsoever and now that Ware has a legit HF QB watch him and the other stallions in the stable go off even more !!:clap:

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Coincidence?

There is a God and his name is Jesus and it looks like He is in control now doesn't it Fish ???:D

Red Dawg
12-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Of the 47 offensive touchdowns the Chiefs have, Hunt only accounted for 7. I was initially pretty surprised by this, but this offense has been blowing up scoreboards with ease.

Ware runs hard and angry, and with fresh legs should be full go for us down the stretch. Sucks to lose Kareem, but the guy is a piece of shit, repeat offender, and a liar. He made his bed. Gotta lie in it now.

Offense with Mahomes at the helm is still extremely dangerous. Dropoff will be minimal.

14 for Hunt. 7 rushing and 7 recieving. He's a beast and all of you act like Ware is good enough. He's nothing compared to Hunt. Nothing!

Fish
12-01-2018, 01:12 PM
There is a God and his name is Jesus and it looks like He is in control now doesn't Fish ???:D

Magic is everywhere when you're stupid.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-01-2018, 01:19 PM
14 for Hunt. 7 rushing and 7 recieving. He's a beast and all of you act like Ware is good enough. He's nothing compared to Hunt. Nothing!

While Hunt is better than Ware, Ware isn’t no slouch. Guy can flat out ball

Blick
12-01-2018, 01:33 PM

You go from a top 5-10 RB situation to probably a bottom 10 situation. Start thinking of all the teams in the league, how many would Ware start for maybe 5?

He doesn't suck but he isn't the same player. You lose big plays out of the backfield.

I think you're putting too much value on the RB position. The difference between a top 5 guy and the 20th guy isn't that big.

Hunt's longest run this year was 45 yards. Ware's longest run in 2016 was 46 yards.

The explosive passing plays will come because Mahomes.

KChiefs1
12-01-2018, 05:07 PM

Yes he is.

https://youtu.be/S0SddV4baG0 https://youtu.be/gUBZeqVV3FM https://youtu.be/n--cdkEq4lo

kcpasco
12-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Is he a choir boy? Clark likes them squeaky clean.

Jewish Rabbi
12-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Is he a choir boy? Clark likes them squeaky clean.

Your choice to be a fan.

smithandrew051
12-01-2018, 05:15 PM

A. Mahomes (Henne)
B. Hunt (Ware)
C. Kelce (Harris)
E. Ford (Speaks/KPass)

I think the issue most people are having is that we feel we should have them all right now. Losing Hunt shrinks our margin for error at those other positions, since Ware will be some form of a downgrade.

We now have one fewer major playmaker on offense. Everyone else is more important and far less expendable than they were before.

I can’t help but feel like this whole thing could’ve been solved long ago and should be behind us right now.

12-01-2018, 05:17 PM

He doesn't suck but he isn't the same player. You lose big plays out of the backfield.You are off the deep end if you believe that bullshit. You already hate Clark and the Chiefs anyway. Just cut bait.

Easy 6
12-01-2018, 05:21 PM
I'm enjoying the gifs of Ware that Clay has been posting around, it seems many (including myself to some extent) people have forgotten just how good he was

Our running/screen attack isnt gonna fall off a cliff... my only concern is that his knee isnt quite ready to carry a full load yet

But hey, thats why we have the Williams boys

KChiefs1
12-01-2018, 05:50 PM
GMFB

https://youtu.be/NU9GdYs3k3I

Hammock Parties
12-01-2018, 06:17 PM
shit this might actually benefit us if we can run more time off the clock because Ware is churning out first downs instead of touchdowns

Red Dawg
12-01-2018, 06:29 PM
shit this might actually benefit us if we can run more time off the clock because Ware is churning out first downs instead of touchdowns

That's a very interesting take. You may have something there.

Jewish Rabbi
12-01-2018, 06:33 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way

Yup

stevieray
12-01-2018, 06:37 PM
I'm enjoying the gifs of Ware that Clay has been posting around,

where?

SAUTO
12-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Y,I,P

In all honestly it's just the point of it all - it's okay to be yourself - just don't post that or this - ya know - definitely a Phil like move. I know who it was - he's never liked me, that's fine. I don't need him to.

Who was it?

Bugeater
12-01-2018, 06:44 PM
ty
This guy has to go

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 07:13 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way

Than you!

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 07:14 PM

WTF? I didn’t post this.

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 07:15 PM
WTF? I didn’t post this.

Out of curiosity, did you type yip?

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Out of curiosity, did you type I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way?

LOL
Y-I-P

Imon Yourside
12-01-2018, 07:18 PM
WARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jd1020
12-01-2018, 07:19 PM

But if the Chiefs are burning too much clock then Mahomes isn't gonna get ketchup for free for life.

Easy 6
12-01-2018, 07:21 PM
WTF? I didn’t post this.

Yeah, thats not good...

highBOLTage
12-01-2018, 07:34 PM
He's a handsome SOB - definitely much cuter than Hunt. No homo - NTTAWWT
YlP, he's probably beating the ladies off with a stick!

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 07:52 PM
YlP, he's probably beating the ladies off with a stick!

YIP

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 07:52 PM

YlP

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Magic is everywhere when you're stupid.

I Cor. I:18-25
18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”
20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom(That's you Fish!!:D). 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Some kid on YouTube

"I like turtles"
That kid seems nice.

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 09:54 PM
That kid seems nice.

ROFL in before the delete.

KChiefs1
12-01-2018, 09:54 PM

Underrated post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carcosa
12-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Man I can't wait for Ware to go off and shut the HATERS up!!!!

carcosa
12-01-2018, 10:15 PM
I Cor. I:18-25
18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and discard the intelligence of the intelligent.”
20 So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world’s brilliant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish. 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom(That's you Fish!!:D). 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense.

24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.

you're a lunatic

Jewish Rabbi
12-01-2018, 10:18 PM

YlP

Naptown Chief
12-01-2018, 10:19 PM

Oakland should be a great warmup. I hope, for once, Andy let's the team just blow them the **** out. Let the guys take their hurt out on the the faid

jaa1025
12-02-2018, 05:23 AM
I want to believe but Hunt is a legit top 2-5 back in the NFL. Hunt is elite. Ware is an average starter. There will be a drop off.

Ware's best season he had 921 yards and he was pretty dreadful for a 5 game stretch to end the season because he wore down. That shouldn't be the case this season with 5 games left but you never know coming off an injury.

The good news is that the offense goes through Mahomes-Hill-Kelce and the RB is probably a plug and play more now than at any time in Reid's career in KC because of Mahomes.

The Iron Chief
12-02-2018, 09:10 AM
https://usatchiefswire.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/usatsi_9613996.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

I expect Reid to help Ware rise to the occasion.
2 TDs today!

TEX
12-02-2018, 09:35 AM
I want to believe but Hunt is a legit top 2-5 back in the NFL. Hunt is elite. Ware is an average starter. There will be a drop off.

Ware's best season he had 921 yards and he was pretty dreadful for a 5 game stretch to end the season because he wore down. That shouldn't be the case this season with 5 games left but you never know coming off an injury.

The good news is that the offense goes through Mahomes-Hill-Kelce and the RB is probably a plug and play more now than at any time in Reid's career in KC because of Mahomes.

Agreed.

mlyonsd
12-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Tough running SOB.

Setsuna
12-02-2018, 06:26 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji/giphy.gif

Red Dawg
12-02-2018, 06:30 PM
He sucked and looked like ass today. Fucking Hunt screwed us hard.

SAUTO
12-02-2018, 06:31 PM
I thought he looked super slow

JakeF
12-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Start Williams

give both Williams touched

Ware is only good for 5-8 touches a game.

chop
12-02-2018, 06:40 PM

I thought Ware looked slow also. I wonder if Williams will get more carries since he looked like he had the better burst.

NJChiefsFan
12-02-2018, 06:56 PM
I also didn't think the offensive line had a great run-blocking game. The RB certainly makes an oline look better or worse but there were a number of times Ware was fighting off a guy behind the line of scrimmage.

OKchiefs
12-02-2018, 06:58 PM
I also didn't think the offensive line had a great run-blocking game. The RB certainly makes an oline look better or worse but there were a number of times Ware was fighting off a guy behind the line of scrimmage.

It's always going to be that way as long as Reid/Heck employ an offensive line philosophy that values light in the pants/quick OL who can get out in space but cannot win 1-on-1 battles in the trenches.

RunKC
12-02-2018, 07:08 PM

Unfortunately he isn’t the Spencer Ware before the knee injury.

He’s in the same boat as Justin Houston. Knee injuries have slowed them down.

JakeF
12-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Unfortunately he isn’t the Spencer Ware before the knee injury.

He’s in the same boat as Justin Houston. Knee injuries have slowed them down.
Sutton needs to stop dropping Justin "too slow" Houston into coverage where is lack of speed is an even bigger issue. Just put Ford and Houston on either end and let them go after the QB. It's not that difficult.

Reerun_KC
12-02-2018, 07:20 PM
Well we’re doibting Ware. Bringing in s couple scrubs for a visit.

kcpasco
12-02-2018, 07:21 PM
He sucked and looked like ass today. ****ing Hunt screwed us hard.

A scared immature kid was let down by older wiser people in charge.

KCUnited
12-02-2018, 07:22 PM
At times it looked like we were handing the ball off to Ragland.

tmax63
12-02-2018, 07:23 PM
That Williams guy looked pretty good o the few carries he had, or at least it seemed to me like he had a little more burst.

mcaj22
12-02-2018, 07:25 PM
Ware is toast. Knee injuries get the best of NFL players. It happens.

C3HIEF3S
12-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Second-most team rushing yards on the year for the Chiefs tonight.

Sassy Squatch
12-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Can I start doubting him?

TEX
12-02-2018, 07:41 PM

Me too.

JakeF
12-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Second-most team rushing yards on the year for the Chiefs tonight.Misleading, almost half our rushing yards were by non-running backs.

Mahomes - 51yrd
Ware - 47yrds
Williams- 38yrds
Hill - 37yrds

eDave
12-02-2018, 07:44 PM
He is who we thought he was.

TEX
12-02-2018, 07:44 PM

By commitee and that includes Mahomes and Hill. The Chiefs are in BIG trouble if they need Mahomes to be the leading rusher to be successful. I want no part of that.

Jewish Rabbi
12-02-2018, 07:46 PM

The thread title literally asks you to keep doubting him.

Easy 6
12-02-2018, 07:52 PM

It worked today, but we cant keep running Mahomes for 50+

C3HIEF3S
12-02-2018, 07:52 PM
By commitee and that includes Mahomes and Hill. The Chiefs are in BIG trouble if they need Mahomes to be the leading rusher to be successful. I want no part of that.

Who cares if it’s by committee? That’s replaceable production replaced. Not saying Mahomes should be doing it every game, doesn’t need to.

JakeF
12-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Who cares if it’s by committee? That’s replaceable production replaced.
We can't keep running Mahomes like that.

We don't really want to keep running Hill like that either, he is our key weapon at WR. If Hill gets hurt playing RB we are dead, totally DOA.

TEX
12-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Who cares if it’s by committee? That’s replaceable production replaced. Not saying Mahomes should be doing it every game, doesn’t need to.

Um...take Mahomes out of said committee today and run stats are not all that great. I dont care if it is by committee, but my main point was I do NOT want Mahomes anywhere near that committee.

New World Order
12-02-2018, 08:19 PM
At times it looked like we were handing the ball off to Ragland.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-09-2018, 05:15 PM
75 yards on 15 carries
54 yards receiving

did god knows what to his shoulder

BEAST

Easy 6
12-09-2018, 05:48 PM
5 yards a pop against the #1 defense... not too shabby

PHOG
12-09-2018, 06:03 PM
5 yards a pop against the #1 defense... not too shabby
I was impressed with his game today. Very productive.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-09-2018, 06:10 PM
129 yards vs. Number one defense. Some butt fucking morons in this thread

Jewish Rabbi
12-09-2018, 06:15 PM
It’s almost like when there’s time to work him into the game plan he isn’t complete shit. Fuck you haters.

NJChiefsFan
12-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Ware had 5.0 per carry. Who cares what his total is. He can't control how many carries he gets.

Hamwallet
12-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Dude was nails today.

MahiMike
12-09-2018, 06:33 PM
I dunno man. I get really nervous when he carries the ball. I feel a fumble coming. Yet another reason to miss Hunt. Williams brothers need more carries.

R Clark
12-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Ware is a stud,always has been. He's not a fumbler by know means

Stormageddon
12-09-2018, 07:00 PM
Ware is a stud,always has been. He's not a fumbler by know meansOh, I no.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Naptown Chief
12-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Oh, I no.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Snap.

Couch-Potato
12-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Ok, so if not Ware, then who is the answer at RB for our Chiefs next year? Vet or Rookie? Which FA? Trade? Round?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Ok, so if not Ware, then who is the answer at RB for our Chiefs next year? Vet or Rookie? Which FA? Trade? Round?

Rodney Anderson

MVChiefFan
12-10-2018, 09:40 AM
Ware may be the answer. But, if the Broncos can pull Phillip Lindsey out of nowhere, I’m not gonna worry too much about the RB position. It’s kind of a plug and play position these days.

chiefzilla1501
12-10-2018, 09:41 AM

We can't expect our RBs to have the talent like kareem to just mow over people. Our RBs are more than capable of playing a Brian Westbrook role. I know people hate seeing screens and sideways passes. But id rather an average runner who can play receiver right now than an above average runner who can't.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-10-2018, 10:16 AM
I've always liked Spence. Kinda glad he got his old job back and this time with an MVP at QB.

Eleazar
12-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Ware was running tough yesterday, as long as he keeps the ball secure I'm not concerned about him.

carcosa
12-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Dude was nails today.

Keep fucking doubting!!!!!!

Demonpenz
12-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Ware can be the poor man's Edgerin James. Getting all those scrap stats off of Mahomes like James did. The misdirection plays are the key to this attack. The Oline isn't great and our rb's aren't doing something out of nothing.

lcarus
12-10-2018, 10:55 AM
I'd be willing to bet we take a look at Tevin Coleman this offseason. His RB coach at Indiana was Deland McCullough, who is now the Chiefs RB coach. I doubt Atlanta will re-sign him and he's a good receiving back who should come relatively cheap. I do like Ware and both Williams though.

Other free agents from a list I saw that could be wrong or out of date:
Le'Veon Bell
Mark Ingram
Darren Sproles
Latavius Murray
Adrian Peterson
Duke Johnson
LeGarrette Blount
T.J. Yeldon
Frank Gore
Mike Gillislee
Jeremy Hill
Bilal Powell
Marshawn Lynch
Doug Martin
Jay Ajayi
Mike Davis
Jacquizz Rodgers
Fozzy Whitaker
Alfred Blue
Alfred Morris
Stevan Ridley
Kenjon Barner
Ty Montgomery
Peyton Barber
Alex Collins
Javorious Allen
Jalen Richard
Gus Edwards

Some other guys I don't wanna list

Couch-Potato
12-10-2018, 07:39 PM
I'd be willing to bet we take a look at Tevin Coleman this offseason. His RB coach at Indiana was Deland McCullough, who is now the Chiefs RB coach. I doubt Atlanta will re-sign him and he's a good receiving back who should come relatively cheap. I do like Ware and both Williams though.

Other free agents from a list I saw that could be wrong or out of date:
Le'Veon Bell
Mark Ingram
Darren Sproles
Latavius Murray
Adrian Peterson
Duke Johnson
LeGarrette Blount
T.J. Yeldon
Frank Gore
Mike Gillislee
Jeremy Hill
Bilal Powell
Marshawn Lynch
Doug Martin
Jay Ajayi
Mike Davis
Jacquizz Rodgers
Fozzy Whitaker
Alfred Blue
Alfred Morris
Stevan Ridley
Kenjon Barner
Ty Montgomery
Peyton Barber
Alex Collins
Javorious Allen
Jalen Richard
Gus Edwards

Some other guys I don't wanna list

How about Lat Murray? Always thought he could break out.

Chris Meck
12-10-2018, 07:43 PM
I'd bet we go into next season with Williams, Williams, Ware and a third round pick.

O.city
12-10-2018, 07:47 PM
Jaylen Richard

He’s wreck souls here

-King-
12-10-2018, 07:51 PM
We need a kamara/McCaffrey type back out of the draft next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
12-10-2018, 07:52 PM
We need a kamara/McCaffrey type back out of the draft next year.
Posted via Mobile Device

See post above yours

Chris Meck
12-10-2018, 07:53 PM
I'm sure we'll draft a back. I'm almost as certain that we will not throw a bunch of money at a FA.

-King-
12-10-2018, 07:55 PM
See post above yours

Won't he only be a RFA next year?
Posted via Mobile Device

tmax63
12-10-2018, 07:58 PM
As somebody said in another thread;
Kelce and Benjamin in the seams and Hill and Watkins outside. A pretty average RB who can pass block well is as important or more important to giving PMII the time to throw or be a safety valve. Don't need to put a high pick on RB, use them to start building a defense so they don't waste a year or 2 of PMII's time on his rookie contract.

O.city
12-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Won't he only be a RFA next year?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah yeah but gruden is dumb he’ll let him walk

PunkinDrublic
12-10-2018, 08:38 PM
I'm sure we'll draft a back. I'm almost as certain that we will not throw a bunch of money at a FA.

None of us should doubt the Chiefs ability to find a killer running back. We’ve managed to find one time and time again. Veach will find one in the draft.