PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs God Bless You Clark, I Know It Wasn't Easy

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 10:16 PM
Yes, another Kareem Hunt thread. This excerpt from ESPN sheds some light on the perspective of the NFL and the Chiefs' FO/ownership. Lot of vitriol at CP today. I like the passion. Understand the frustration. It's a fan's prerogative to second guess. But things will look different when the Chiefs' secure home-field advantage and start winning playoff games. Keep the faith CP. Clark, if you're reading this, how about an open bar and free back rubs at the North Club? This whole thing wasn't your fault, but the fans could use a little reassurance.

"Sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that neither the NFL nor the Chiefs had viewed the video before it became public Friday. The league made multiple attempts to obtain it. The hotel told NFL representatives that it was corporate policy to turn video over only to law enforcement and therefore could not provide it to the league.

The NFL also contacted the Cleveland Police Department, which did not provide the league any video. Even though no charges were filed by law enforcement, the NFL continued its investigation, which included contacting the victims of the alleged incident, but they did not respond to multiple messages."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25420168/kareem-hunt-kansas-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

Prison Bitch
11-30-2018, 10:19 PM
What's so interesting about that info?

Chief Northman
11-30-2018, 10:20 PM
Q

TribalElder
11-30-2018, 10:24 PM
I expect TMZ to release a video of clark watching this video months before today ROFL

it will come out during the playoffs

Spott
11-30-2018, 10:25 PM
Fuck Clark, right in his chickenshit ass. He knew about it all along and is just covering his bowl-haircut having ass because the video is public.

BleedingRed
11-30-2018, 10:26 PM
Fuck clark

T-post Tom
What's so interesting about that info?

There's been a lot of supposition that the Chiefs' had already seen the video. This puts that to rest, if you believe it. Whether or not Hunt should have been cut today can still be debated. But you can't shade either side with the premise that the Chiefs have been deceitful in how they handled Hunt prior to today.

Hamwallet
Every negative comment about Clark Hunt is a chickenshit remark. This had to be done. If you want a super bowl with that kind of man then go be a raiders fan.

Iconic
11-30-2018, 10:28 PM
So basically TMZ did some shady ass shit to get the tape. Chiefs weren't bullshitting and neither was the NFL. This is all pretty clearly Kareems fault so I don't know why anyone is bitching at Clark anymore. He did what he had to do lol. For ****s sake the guys on the exempt list.

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 10:28 PM
**** clark

yes, read that in your thread of the same name. appreciate your consistency.

BleedingRed
11-30-2018, 10:29 PM
Every negative comment about Clark Hunt is a chickenshit remark. This had to be done. If you want a super bowl with that kind of man then go be a raiders fan.

Literally Tyreek Hill

notorious
11-30-2018, 10:30 PM
Hold your breath as you swim through the vaginal discharge.

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 10:31 PM
Hold your breath as you swim through the vaginal discharge.

vaginas and football. i love America.

Setsuna
11-30-2018, 10:31 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g/giphy.gif

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 10:32 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g/giphy.gif

he's a great b-ball player

Hamwallet
11-30-2018, 10:32 PM
Literally Tyreek Hill

Did this happen as a professional with Tyreek? Has he not been a model citizen with the chiefs as a professional?

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 10:34 PM
Did this happen as a professional with Tyreek? Has he not been a model citizen with the chiefs as a professional?

Are you using logic during these emotional times? Decorum please.

Baby Lee
11-30-2018, 10:34 PM

Just so long as we don't lose sight of the fact that the Super Bowl is the sole criterion for actual achievement in the NFL.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2018, 10:48 PM
Bless my 12" cock instead; it's far more worthy.

RealSNR
11-30-2018, 10:51 PM
Clark doesn't get brownie points. He isn't committed to winning nor is he committed to keeping his team squeaky clean.

He's opting for a bullshit middle way that kowtows to public image only when he has to. We knew KH was in some shit when the report was released in fucking February. How could he not?

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 10:51 PM
Bless my 12" cock instead; it's far more worthy.

At that size, I'd say it's already been blessed.

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 10:53 PM
Clark doesn't get brownie points. He isn't committed to winning nor is he committed to keeping his team squeaky clean.

He's opting for a bullshit middle way that kowtows to public image only when he has to. We knew KH was in some shit when the report was released in ****ing February. How could he not?

Kareem lied to the Chiefs. They had no access to video. Cops didn't press charges. Makes sense to me. This time, I'm giving Clark the benefit of the doubt. Video changes everything. Just ask Ray Rice. He was only 27 when he got cut.

RealSNR
11-30-2018, 10:59 PM

When confronted about the decision to draft Tyreek given what he had done, Dorsey and Reid couldn't come up with a straightforward answer other than, "He's a special player, we did our homework on the guy, and he deserves a second chance." They said Clark okayed the pick.

Clark okayed Tyreek Hill with only so much as a, "Well, he seems nice. Give him a second chance."

Kareem Hunt doesn't seem nice and deserve a second chance, or at the very least an opportunity to explain himself and his actions to the league in light of the video evidence? It's an automatic dismissal from the team? Now Clark is a zero tolerance guy when it comes to behavior like this?

I'm not saying you have to cut Hill if you cut Hunt. I'm saying it's inconsistent for Clark to say he's operating from a set of high behavior expectations for his players and yet he openly okayed the drafting of Tyreek Hill in the first place.

He's absolutely a hypocrite. Video evidence and sensationalism on social media are bringing out the torches and pitchforks, and that's probably going to distract Clark from visiting some Latin American shithole soccer match. The only way to save his trip is to cut Kareem Hunt and not deal with any of the aftermath.

GloucesterChief
11-30-2018, 11:01 PM
So neither the Chiefs nor the NFL could get the video but TMZ could? My bullshit detector is ringing loudly.

T-post Tom
11-30-2018, 11:05 PM
So neither the Chiefs nor the NFL could get the video but TMZ could? My bullshit detector is ringing loudly.

Well, that would be one BIG conspiracy. The hotel ownership group, the PD, the NFL & the Chiefs. Can't go there with you. Occam's razor for me. I'm guessing that an employee of the hotel got a copy and sold it to TMZ. It's like the Donald Trump, "Grab them by the p...." tape. Some liberal producer of that show dug it up and got it to CBS news. Without him, it would likely never have seen the light of day. He did it for political reasons. Guessing here someone copied the tape to make some quick cash. Or they're a big fan of another AFC contender. :)

htismaqe
11-30-2018, 11:06 PM

TMZ has "acquired" video from law enforcement before through illegal and/or unethical means. It's definitely not unprecedented so there's no reason to believe it's BS.

tk13
11-30-2018, 11:09 PM

Money talks. You know the answer to that question.

htismaqe
11-30-2018, 11:09 PM
When confronted about the decision to draft Tyreek given what he had done, Dorsey and Reid couldn't come up with a straightforward answer other than, "He's a special player, we did our homework on the guy, and he deserves a second chance." They said Clark okayed the pick.

Clark okayed Tyreek Hill with only so much as a, "Well, he seems nice. Give him a second chance."

Kareem Hunt doesn't seem nice and deserve a second chance, or at the very least an opportunity to explain himself and his actions to the league in light of the video evidence? It's an automatic dismissal from the team? Now Clark is a zero tolerance guy when it comes to behavior like this?

I'm not saying you have to cut Hill if you cut Hunt. I'm saying it's inconsistent for Clark to say he's operating from a set of high behavior expectations for his players and yet he openly okayed the drafting of Tyreek Hill in the first place.

He's absolutely a hypocrite. Video evidence and sensationalism on social media are bringing out the torches and pitchforks, and that's probably going to distract Clark from visiting some Latin American shithole soccer match. The only way to save his trip is to cut Kareem Hunt and not deal with any of the aftermath.

Tyreek wasn't an employee of the Chiefs when his incident happened and by all reports, was honest with them about it when they asked.

Hunt lied to the Chiefs about his altercation and now he's cut.

There's no double standard at all.

Sassy Squatch
11-30-2018, 11:15 PM
NFL asked for it and didn't get it. TMZ obviously obtained that video illegally. If the NFLPA found out that the NFL was using illegal methods to gather evidence against players then shit is fucking hitting the fan, whether it's right or wrong.

TambaBerry
11-30-2018, 11:22 PM

Fuck off idiot

TambaBerry
11-30-2018, 11:26 PM
The police had the video, the prosecutor had the video. The fact that TMZ can post it and all the bullshit sjw in the world can influence Clark Hunt's little bitch ass Roger goodell cock sucking piece of shit terrible hair cut worst owner ever he can fuck off. I'll watch the Chiefs because of mahomes but I'll never buy another ticket or spend money on anything chief's related

eDave
12-01-2018, 12:30 AM
**** clark

Because a silly little game?

Check yourself.

Mecca
12-01-2018, 12:34 AM

This team has been a joke for so long you don't get to play that card.

splatbass
12-01-2018, 12:59 AM
The police had the video, the prosecutor had the video. The fact that TMZ can post it and all the bullshit sjw in the world can influence Clark Hunt's little bitch ass Roger goodell cock sucking piece of shit terrible hair cut worst owner ever he can **** off. I'll watch the Chiefs because of mahomes but I'll never buy another ticket or spend money on anything chief's related

How many times have you said that on CP? I've seen a bunch of times. Whenever you get your panties in a twist over something you say that.

Mecca
12-01-2018, 01:01 AM
I haven't spent a dime on the Chiefs in over 10 years...

Bump
12-01-2018, 01:08 AM
Bless you Clark. Now die of AIDS

Clark has enough money to live fine with AIDS dude.

Spott
12-01-2018, 07:13 AM

Me either. I don’t even wear anything red. I specifically tell my wife not to buy me any Chiefs crap for Christmas, birthdays, etc.

Dallas Chief
12-01-2018, 07:17 AM
Tyreek wasn't an employee of the Chiefs when his incident happened and by all reports, was honest with them about it when they asked.

Hunt lied to the Chiefs about his altercation and now he's cut.

There's no double standard at all.

Agreed. Hill paid his price already when OSU did the right thing and kicked him off the team, as well as in any of the legal stuff he had to deal with in the aftermath. Not to mention the impact to his draft status.

I don’t get the comparisons being made between the two situations.

tmax63
12-01-2018, 08:09 AM
Hill manned up and took his punishment and didn't hide it or lie about it. It took place before his becoming a Chief and he had time to show that he was sincere about "it never happening again" and deserving a 2nd chance. Apparently KH didn't.

T-post Tom
12-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Clark/Brett, hope you are feeling vindicated now that some of Kareem's skeletons are coming out. Just so you know, EVERYONE here at CP has your back. Yet we still love K Hunt too. Do we seem nice? Hugs...

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Hey Clark, I still think you're a ninny-kneed, Nancy-boy with the balls of a fruit fly and the haircut of a corporate pedophile!

Happy Thanksgiving!

T-post Tom
12-03-2018, 09:23 PM
haircut of a corporate pedophile!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Corporate pedophile? Sounds like a Taco John conspiacy theory. Was pizza involed? :D

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Literally Tyreek Hill

Who, from all reports was a good man the 2 years before we drafted him and the 2 years since... Come on...

-King-
12-03-2018, 10:30 PM

Want a cookie?
Posted via Mobile Device

T-post Tom
12-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Who, from all reports was a good man the 2 years before we drafted him and the 2 years since... Come on...

This X 1000

PRIEST
12-04-2018, 04:47 AM
Me either. I don’t even wear anything red. I specifically tell my wife not to buy me any Chiefs crap for Christmas, birthdays, etc.

This ^^ it's been 10 years as well not buying Chiefs shit #15 the only reason I'm still here ..