PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I’m already over this shit and you should be too

staylor26
12-01-2018, 09:55 AM
It is what it is at this point. It had to be done. We got rid of the distraction and he wasn’t going to play this season either way.

What I’m not going to do is let this ruin possibly the best ****ing season this teams had in my lifetime by the end.

Eric mother****ing Berry is coming back and our starting OL should be back intact for the playoffs. Watkins should be back too.

Also, Ware is no ****ing slouch. The guy is an above average starter and as good of a backup RB as you’re going to find. He’s not Hunt, but I don’t think the downgrade at RB is bigger than the return of those guys.

We lost what felt like a mid season SB then we just got blindsided with a big loss.

I’d like to think with a guy like Reid, a QB like Mahomes, and the return of the heart and soul of our D/team, we will respond well to this.

A new season starts tomorrow and we’re coming out pissed. We also get a nice little warm up to get our confidence back quickly. If we win big tomorrow, Ware has a good game, and we find out we’re getting Berry back at home against the Ravens we will be over this a lot quicker than we’d think.

Bwana
12-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Indeed, lets go abuse the Faiders.

carcosa
12-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Yes, I feel the same way.
It's a tough time, but this team is loaded and resilient.
Pretty much anything you throw at them, they can overcome!

MahomesKnows
12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
If it was always going to happen - and knowing Clark, it seems like that's the case - then at least we got 11 games out of Hunt this season and kept the mileage off of Ware. Hopefully, Ware is revved up and ready to go for the stretch run and, more importantly, playoffs.

njchiefs
12-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Yes. This story is a great bore already. Move on.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 10:04 AM
I’ll be over it when the team shows that they’re fine without him, and that the morale is still strong.

Beat the piss out of Oakland and let Ware show out and then I will start to forget about it.

ThaVirus
12-01-2018, 10:06 AM
It's time to start our bloody rampage toward our Super Bowl victory.

Give no quarter, no mercy. I want casual fans watching the rest of our games wincing at the sight of the scoreboard midway through the 3rd quarter.

staylor26
12-01-2018, 10:06 AM
It’s easy to forget, but Ware is only 26. He’s still in his prime and recently has started to look like he’s fully back from his injury.

He’s averaging over 5 YPC and has a juicy matchup against the Raiders terrible run D.

I have him in every league and will be starting him tomorrow.

stumppy
12-01-2018, 10:08 AM
We need to bitch slap the faiders like a drunk slut in a hotel hallway.

stumppy
12-01-2018, 10:09 AM
And yes, I'm over it. Time to move on.

Nzoner
12-01-2018, 10:10 AM
We need to bitch slap the faiders like a drunk slut in a hotel hallway.

Nice :D

Mecca
12-01-2018, 10:12 AM
It’s easy to forget, but Ware is only 26. He’s still in his prime and recently has started to look like he’s fully back from his injury.

He’s averaging over 5 YPC and has a juicy matchup against the Raiders terrible run D.

I have him in every league and will be starting him tomorrow.

It's also easy to forget that the Chiefs felt the position needed an upgrade before he blew out a knee. It's a downgrade no way to really spin that.

hometeam
12-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Yup.

Its dumb, its real dumb, all around. But, there is no going back, and we still have a SB run to make.

Next.

staylor26
12-01-2018, 10:14 AM
It's also easy to forget that the Chiefs felt the position needed an upgrade before he blew out a knee. It's a downgrade no way to really spin that.

Lol I clearly said it was a downgrade in the OP

Priest31kc
12-01-2018, 10:15 AM
I’ll be over it when the team shows that they’re fine without them him, and that the morale is still strong.

Beat the piss out of Oakland and let Ware show out and then I will start to forget about it.

This

Kareem was a special RB. Elite balance and elusiveness. Broke more tackles than anyone. Always picked up extra yards. Never fumbled. Great receiver.

He made alot of yards happen by himself because of his ability to break tackles. Our run blocking hasnt been the same honestly since last year, and he still led the league in rushing and tearing it up again this year.

I like Ware, but hes a downgrade. We're gonna need the run blocking to improve and hopefully it does when Morse and hopefully LDT come back.

Its hard for me to get over this. A top 5 RB in his 2nd year smh.

Gravedigger
12-01-2018, 10:18 AM
I find it funny that people on here say, “It had to be done.” No, no it didn’t have to be done. We can question the cause for the decision, we don’t have to accept a flawed and hasty decision. If they can hold Kareem and Marcus Peters to task, then we can hold Clark, Brett and Andy to task when they make cryptic decisions that negatively affect this team. Most of us have been fans, and paying participants, longer than Clark, Andy and Brett have been in charge, and it wasn’t that long ago that we were flying banners over Arrowhead. I personally believe that Kareem got a raw deal for nothing more than lying to thin skinned higher ups who obviously put their pride and egos above the importance of winning a Super Bowl and final warnings.

staylor26
12-01-2018, 10:19 AM
I find it funny that people on here say, “It had to be done.” No, no it didn’t have to be done. We can question the cause for the decision, we don’t have to accept a flawed and hasty decision. If they can hold Kareem and Marcus Peters to task, then we can hold Clark, Brett and Andy to task when they make cryptic decisions that negatively affect this team. Most of us have been fans, and paying participants, longer than Clark, Andy and Brett have been in charge, and it wasn’t that long ago that we were flying banners over Arrowhead. I personally believe that Kareem got a raw deal for nothing more than lying to thin skinned higher ups who obviously put their pride and egos above the importance of winning a Super Bowl and final warnings.

He. Wasn’t. Going. To. Play. Either. Way.

The organization was lied to and they had to protect themselves while eliminating the distraction that could possibly ruin a SB run.

In today’s climate once everybody has seen that video, you’re fucked.

Gravedigger
12-01-2018, 10:22 AM
He. Wasn’t. Going. To. Play. Either. Way.

The organization was lied to and they had to protect themselves while eliminating the distraction that could possibly ruin a SB run.

I find that getting rid of Hunt on his Rookie contract when you could’ve gotten him back next year was a foolish decision and more of a hinderance on this teams ability to win a Super Bowl than a so called distraction.

FloridaMan88
12-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Is the Chiefs losing Hunt as big of a loss as the Eagles losing Wentz in December last year?

No and the Eagles were still able to win a Super Bowl.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2018, 10:23 AM
I find that getting rid of Hunt on his Rookie contract when you could’ve gotten him back next year was a foolish decision and more of a hinderance on this teams ability to win a Super Bowl than a so called distraction.

Well, not like he will be able to command top dollar this point ... all leverage gone and he'll have a year or two to think about it. No team will touch him next season.

Reerun_KC
12-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Meh it’s a RB. Dime a dozen. Remove, replace, profit.

Most easily the easiest position to replace in the NFL.

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2018, 10:25 AM
I think hunt being suspended would have helped to galvanize the team. It’s us against the world. Releasing him opens the door for dissent, IMO, regardless of whether or not it was the right move.

staylor26
12-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Is the Chiefs losing Hunt as big of a loss as the Eagles losing Wentz in December last year?

They lost their QB AND LT.

We’re getting upgrades at a few positions.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Well, not like he will be able to command top dollar this point ... all leverage gone and he'll have a year or two to think about it. No team will touch him next season.

It’s so sad for him because he plays the most replaceable position. It’s entirely possible that he never gets to play again because of this one silly ass mistake.

I get that the Chiefs moved on but he deserves to play again in the future IMO.

TwistedChief
12-01-2018, 10:29 AM
I’ll be over it when the team shows that they’re fine without him, and that the morale is still strong.

Pugs, if you want to feel better about it, just imagine if this had occurred with Mahomes instead how much less happy your next decade of Chiefs fandom (and possibly entire life) would be. Seriously. Visualize if Mahomes just vanished off the face of the earth.

Then realize it was just Hunt. Breathe. And move on.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Pugs, if you want to feel better about it, just imagine if this had occurred with Mahomes instead how much less happy your next decade of Chiefs fandom (and possibly entire life) would be. Seriously. Visualize if Mahomes just vanished off the face of the earth.

Then realize it was just Hunt. Breathe. And move on.

If it was Mahomes and they had cut him, I’d pick a new team.

I hate to say that but it’s true.

Spott
I think hunt being suspended would have helped to galvanize the team. It’s us against the world. Releasing him opens the door for dissent, IMO, regardless of whether or not it was the right move.

I don’t see that there’s any way this motivates the team. I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost tomorrow and ended up barely making the playoffs or even missing it altogether.

pugsnotdrugs19

Suspension would have just been a big distraction IMO. It’s a lose-lose.

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Good grief. He got violent with a girl, and then turned around and lied about it multiple times when talking with Chiefs staff. You want them to just look the other way from all of that bullshit because he runs good.

Raw deal? Get the fuck out of here.

FloridaMan88
12-01-2018, 10:37 AM
I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost tomorrow and ended up barely making the playoffs or even missing it altogether.

That's beyond stupid.

The loss of Hunt from an on field/football perspective is minimized by the presence of Spencer Ware and the Chiefs' transition this season to a pass-first offense with Mahomes.

If the impact of Hunt's absence off the field/to morale causes a collapse then this team is fragile as shit and is a fraud as a legit Super Bowl contender.

ku_jhawk23
12-01-2018, 10:38 AM
I'd love it if they did go out and sign Charles. Anyone we sign at this point is just going to be a 3rd stringer anyway. Bring him back, pump up some nostalgia after this crapfest, and see what happens.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 10:40 AM
That's beyond stupid.

The loss of Hunt from an on field/football perspective is minimized by the presence of Spencer Ware and the Chiefs' transition this season to a pass-first offense with Mahomes.

If the impact of Hunt's absence off the field/to morale causes a collapse then this team is fragile as shit and is a fraud as a legit Super Bowl contender.

I’m more worried about team morale and chemistry than actual on-field production, because RB has been our deepest position all season long.

If they whoop Oakland, I’ll feel a lot better.

oldman
12-01-2018, 10:40 AM
The team gave him the benefit of the doubt and that was the right thing to do. But instead of making sure he stayed out of trouble, he allegedly punches some other person in June. Now that's a pattern of unacceptable behavior.
Considering the previous turmoil with Morris, Vanover, and LJ plus the Belcher incident, the Chiefs should have been a little more proactive getting to the bottom of this pattern of violence. But they stuck by their guy and when the video was released and they realized they had been lied to action had to be taken. I don't see how anyone or any player can see the action taken by the Chiefs as throwing Hunt under the bus. In fact, if I were a teammate, I'd see Hunt's actions as throwing the team under the bus. To those still upset, ask yourself this. If the incident involved a 3rd string WR, would there be as much angst?

Bwana
12-01-2018, 10:41 AM
I'd love it if they did go out and sign Charles. Anyone we sign at this point is just going to be a 3rd stringer anyway. Bring him back, pump up some nostalgia after this crapfest, and see what happens.

Charles is a shadow of his former self at this point. He also has a tendency to fumble, so there is really no upside to going that direction.

jdh81_06
12-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Totally agree. Time to move on.

Rain Man
12-01-2018, 10:42 AM

It would be the perfect fodder for a movie. When the chips are down, the team's retired superstar from the bad years comes back and saves the day. And of course you've got the return of Frank Zombo to add the buddy movie angle.

FloridaMan88
12-01-2018, 10:43 AM
I’m more worried about team morale and chemistry than actual on-field production, because RB has been our deepest position all season long.

If they whoop Oakland, I’ll feel a lot better.

This is why it is better that there is closure to the situation... Hunt is gone and there will be no distractions or hope that he might come back.

It can now be treated like a season ending injury, and the team can move on.

If the Eagles can move on and win a Super Bowl after their franchise QB who was having an MVP-caliber season at the time goes down with a knee injury in December of last year, then the Chiefs should be able to mentally recover in a similar fashion to the loss of Hunt.

Reerun_KC
12-01-2018, 10:43 AM
I was all for releasing hunt after his rookie deal anyways. He would be used up by then and easily to replace with younger better talent.

Mecca
12-01-2018, 10:45 AM
That's beyond stupid.

Yea because teams have never lost to teams they weren't suppose to before...if this affects team morale or players think ownership doesn't have their backs it can cause problems.

scho63
It is what it is at this point. It had to be done. We got rid of the distraction and he wasn’t going to play this season either way.

What I’m not going to do is let this ruin possibly the best ****ing season this teams had in my lifetime by the end.

Eric mother****ing Berry is coming back and our starting OL should be back intact for the playoffs. Watkins should be back too.

Also, Ware is no ****ing slouch. The guy is an above average starter and as good of a backup RB as you’re going to find. He’s not Hunt, but I don’t think the downgrade at RB is bigger than the return of those guys.

We lost what felt like a mid season SB then we just got blindsided with a big loss.

I’d like to think with a guy like Reid, a QB like Mahomes, and the return of the heart and soul of our D/team, we will respond well to this.

A new season starts tomorrow and we’re coming out pissed. We also get a nice little warm up to get our confidence back quickly. If we win big tomorrow, Ware has a good game, and we find out we’re getting Berry back at home against the Ravens we will be over this a lot quicker than we’d think.

I like your swagger! :clap:

TwistedChief
Words that have never been put together in succession in the history of written and spoken language: "If only he had listened to Larry Johnson."

Nzoner
12-01-2018, 10:46 AM
If the Eagles can move on and win a Super Bowl after their franchise QB who was having an MVP-caliber season at the time goes down with a knee injury in December of last year, then the Chiefs should be able to mentally recover in a similar fashion to the loss of Hunt.

Plus it'll be another great story if KC does make the SB.

Mecca
I was all for releasing hunt after his rookie deal anyways. He would be used up by then and easily to replace with younger better talent.

That's different...that is now 2 players that were gotten rid of during their rookie deals. This is how you end up not being good, you won't hit on every pick and you're giving away ones you did hit on.

The Chiefs have 2 holes they shouldn't have had...Mahomes being lowly paid will come to an end sooner than later.

The Franchise
I agree. But I think we’re going to see a combo of Ware and Williams instead of just Ware.

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Yea because teams have never lost to teams they weren't suppose to before...if this affects team morale or players think ownership doesn't have their backs it can cause problems.
LMAO So Kareem Hunt lies to the team, gets cut for it, and the players are going to think "oh shit, these guys don't have my back" even though Reid is one of the best players coaches around and has taken chance after chance on guys with character concerns.

carcosa
12-01-2018, 10:50 AM
I don’t see that there’s any way this motivates the team. I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost tomorrow and ended up barely making the playoffs or even missing it altogether.

lol no

staylor26
12-01-2018, 10:50 AM
I agree. But I think we’re going to see a combo of Ware and Williams instead of just Ware.

No doubt we will see a little bit more RBBC.

FloridaMan88
12-01-2018, 10:51 AM

The Chiefs have lost to teams they weren't supposed to lose to plenty of times under Andy Reid when team morale wasn't an issue.

Also the Chiefs did have Kareem Hunt's back after he told them what they thought was a truthful account of what happened in February. Remember Clark Hunt during training camp publicly supporting Kareem Hunt?

staylor26
12-01-2018, 10:51 AM
LMAO So Kareem Hunt lies to the team, gets cut for it, and the players are going to think "oh shit, these guys don't have my back" even though Reid is one of the best players coaches around and has taken chance after chance on guys with character concerns.

Exactly. Reid will handle this.

Mecca
12-01-2018, 10:52 AM

You really have no idea how those players feel about Kareem Hunt if he was extremely well liked it could be bad. You know people tend to side with their friends in times of adversity.

You can disagree with me if you want that is fine, but something like this can easily ruin a teams season.

Spott
12-01-2018, 10:53 AM
That's beyond stupid.

Hunt was on pace for 20 TDS with this pass happy offense. This team had great chemistry and Chunt just took a giant shit on it to save face. They may build off of it, but it’s absolutely possible that they won’t.

notorious
12-01-2018, 10:55 AM
I WAS OVER IT BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 10:57 AM
You really have no idea how those players feel about Kareem Hunt if he was extremely well liked it could be bad. You know people tend to side with their friends in times of adversity.

You can disagree with me if you want that is fine, but something like this can easily ruin a teams season.
It doesn't matter how the players felt about Kareem Hunt personally. He ****ing LIED to the Chiefs about what happened during a situation where he assaulted a woman. Be honest with them, get your multi game suspension out of the way, and get the help that the team will provide for you, whether that be anger management or something to help with alcoholism. Don't lie just to cover your own ass.

Nzoner
12-01-2018, 10:59 AM
It doesn't matter how the players felt about Kareem Hunt personally. He ****ing LIED to the Chiefs about what happened during a situation where he assaulted a woman. Be honest with them, get your multi game suspension out of the way, and get the help that the team will provide for you, whether that be anger management or something to help with alcoholism. Don't lie just to cover your own ass.

Yep,you may be my best friend but if you want me to have your back,tell me the ****ing truth to begin with.

RunKC
12-01-2018, 11:00 AM

Ownership doesn’t have their backs?

You just went full retard Mecca

Mecca
12-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Ownership doesn’t have their backs?

You just went full retard Mecca

You'd know you do it all the time.

Easy 6
12-01-2018, 11:05 AM

Great point

baitism
12-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Chiefs could have suspended him for the rest of the season and everyone would have forgotten by next year. Cutting him was a mistake. SJW's are never content. They are bitter, ugly people who love to spread misery. Never appease them.

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Chiefs could have suspended him for the rest of the season and everyone would have forgotten by next year. Cutting him was a mistake. SJW's are never content. They are bitter, ugly people who love to spread misery. Never appease them.
How many times does it need to be said? He didn't get cut because of what happened. He got cut because he lied to us about what happened. Has nothing to do with appeasement.

Gravedigger
12-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Good grief. He got violent with a girl, and then turned around and lied about it multiple times when talking with Chiefs staff. You want them to just look the other way from all of that bullshit because he runs good.

Raw deal? Get the **** out of here.

Because you’ve never lied to avoid getting in trouble. Because the NFL doesn’t give second chances to those who made mistakes. Because Kareem didn’t deserve to be sat down in front of the people he lied to and said, “If you do anything like this again, you’re finished.” There were other ways that would’ve made all sides happy, but let’s wish for the world to be different than what the reality and past precedence has always shown it’s been.

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 11:22 AM

As Thomas Paine once said, "These are the times that try men's souls".

I agree with you but will add it will be a 3 headed monster with both Williams and Ware.

Everyone will have fresh legs at all times. I'm not worried in the least because if ever there were a position on this team that we are deep at it is RB. Is Kareem Hunt that much head and shoulders above both Williams and Ware ? I say NO!! When it is all said and done, I think there is a silver lining to this RB situation we now have. I think our offense will be even more offensive !!:D

Gravedigger
12-01-2018, 11:23 AM
How many times does it need to be said? He didn't get cut because of what happened. He got cut because he lied to us about what happened. Has nothing to do with appeasement.

Us? Like you had anything to do with the decision.

staylor26
12-01-2018, 11:23 AM
I’m sure guys like Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Schwartz, Houston, Jones, Berry etc. are all going to let this BS ruin their chance at a SB

:facepalm:

baitism
12-01-2018, 11:24 AM

Number of people here who know all the details: 0

RINGLEADER
12-01-2018, 11:28 AM
In.

TwistedChief
12-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Because you’ve never lied to avoid getting in trouble. Because the NFL doesn’t give second chances to those who made mistakes. Because Kareem didn’t deserve to be sat down in front of the people he lied to and said, “If you do anything like this again, you’re finished.” There were other ways that would’ve made all sides happy, but let’s wish for the world to be different than what the reality and past precedence has always shown it’s been.

Second chance? Did he not punch a guy in an altercation 4 months later? Perhaps that was his second chance.

And that's all we actually know about that the police were involved in.

RunKC
12-01-2018, 11:29 AM

The only good thing about this is that Kareem was a RB. New RB’s taking off happens all over the league. Look no further than Denver and Pittsburgh.

This team still runs on 15’s arm. It did before, still does now.

Buckweath
12-01-2018, 11:30 AM

Lol you my friend would be shocked to know how much people charged with criminal chargers lie before the court, how people in general lie to avoid trouble.

He can be punished for his actual actions but being punished for having lied is stupid to me.

It is only the human nature to lie to avoid serious consequences.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 11:30 AM

We should

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 11:31 AM
LMAO NFL doesn't give 2nd chances? Are you fucking kidding me? What do you call Vick and Hill then?

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Lol you my friend would be shocked to know how much people charged with criminal chargers lie before the court, how people in general lie to avoid trouble.

He can be punished for his actual actions but being punished for having lied is stupid to me.

It is only the human nature to lie to avoid serious consequences.
Yeah, no shit people lie. What kind of a dumbass point is that? "Other people lie so it's okay when Kareem does it."

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 11:33 AM
The Eagles and Patriots showed last year that a committee approach is great if you have guys that can do different things well.

But they also didn’t have Kareem Hunt.

Red Dawg
12-01-2018, 11:36 AM

We are not fine without him. This week maybe but after that it stings. Playoffs it will really sting. Ware is dog shit compared to Hunt as a player.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-01-2018, 11:36 AM
It's lame. If everyone who had shoved a woman in their life were cut, there'd probably be 5 left on each NFL roster. And who really cares that he lied about it. This should be a couple game suspension.

But...as was mentioned, he may not have played again this year and he wouldn't (or shouldn't) be given another contract. Not sure it makes a huge difference longterm. Ware is pretty solid.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 11:37 AM
We are not fine without him. This week maybe but after that it stings. Playoffs it will really sting. Ware is dog shit compared to Hunt as a player.

That’s why you take the committee approach. Don’t pressure one guy into trying to replace Hunt. Keep them fresh.

Best22
The Eagles and Patriots showed last year that a committee approach is great if you have guys that can do different things well.

Mahomes is the top AFC quarterback. That’s always been more important to winning this conference than having a top RB

Titty Meat
As long as the back can block and catch were good. Teams cant stack the box because of mahomes and his toys plus we have a good oline

We'll be fine

carcosa
12-01-2018, 11:39 AM

God damn you're so fucking stupid

dj56dt58
12-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Pats will sign him and the NFL will reinstate him. Great job clark

Gravedigger
12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
LMAO NFL doesn't give 2nd chances? Are you ****ing kidding me? What do you call Vick and Hill then?

That’s my point dipshit, it’s called precedence. If you give dog killers a second chance, Andy Reid gave a dog killer a second chance, then Hunt deserves the same opportunity. You’re the one who says that there was only one way this could go, I’m proving your dumbass wrong and showing you there’s always another way that punishment can be handed down without outright dismissal.

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 11:44 AM
That’s my point dipshit, it’s called precedence. If you give dog killers a second chance, Andy Reid gave a dog killer a second chance, then Hunt deserves the same opportunity. You’re the one who says that there was only one way this could go, I’m proving your dumbass wrong and showing you there’s always another way that punishment can be handed down without outright dismissal.
You don't get 2nd chances when you lie, dipfuck.

Gravedigger
12-01-2018, 11:44 AM
You don't get 2nd chances when you lie, dip****.

What world do you live in Polly Pocket? It’s not all sunshine and rainbows and your statement just now proves how naive you are.

mnchiefsguy
12-01-2018, 11:46 AM

This. Oakland needs to be destroyed on Sunday. No mercy from Reid. Need to run up the score and get some good mojo back.

I think Ware is good enough. Teams will still have to respect the run and cover him out of the backfield. As long as he performs enough to draw some attention and coverage, the offense should be able to perform at a high level.

Higgo43
12-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Remember when you were all calling Patriots fans scum because one of our fans poured beer over Tyreek “ the pregnant women beater” Hill? Now this? Lol
Keep your mouths shut in future and don’t pretend you ever have the moral high ground again.

P.s look forward to your annual December/January collapse.

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 11:47 AM
What world do you live in Polly Pocket? It’s not all sunshine and rainbows and your statement just now proves how naive you are.
The world where 2nd chances are given out when you actually show that you're remorseful for what you've done and want to make yourself better because of it, not lie about it to cover your own ass and avoid getting in trouble.

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 11:48 AM

And the Chiefs do have the talent at RB. If the Pats can win a SB without Gronk we can win a SB without Hunt. Hunt was good but he ain't all that just because he can hurdle.:D

penchief
12-01-2018, 11:48 AM

I Don’t disagree in theory and recognize that it had to be done. The distraction and negative attention had the potential to poison the rest of the season. However, better talent than Kareem Hunt is not that easily found. He did everything Kamara does but with power and durability. His skill set was very unique and I viewed him as a top 3 running back.

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Remember when you were all calling Patriots fans scum because one of our fans poured beer over Tyreek “ the pregnant women beater” Hill? Now this? Lol
Keep your mouths shut in future and don’t pretend you ever have the moral high ground again.

And you make sure no one your team ever commits a double murder if not more in the future OK ?:rolleyes:

eDave
12-01-2018, 11:50 AM

Your not alone on that.

Reerun_KC
12-01-2018, 11:50 AM

And won a super bowl without Kareem hunt.

Higgo43
12-01-2018, 11:51 AM
And you make sure no one your team ever commits a double murder if not more in the future OK ?:rolleyes:

We didn’t cover it up!

You did though. What lovely role models you have.

staylor26
12-01-2018, 11:52 AM

Andy Reid would give Hunt a second chance if he weren’t already on his team when he commited the act then lied about it.

Hunt deserves a second chance with another team, but no other team would have given him a second chance if they were us.

Spott
12-01-2018, 11:53 AM

Get lost cocksucker.

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 11:54 AM
However, better talent than Kareem Hunt is not that easily found. He did everything Kamara does but with power and durability. His skill set was very unique and I viewed him as a top 3 running back.

Penny I disagree with you my man. You will see our deep stable of RBs rise to the top and perform and one of these Williams boys if not both will be the cream IMHO. Hunt was good but he ain't all that.;)

Best22
12-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Spencer Ware has more playoff wins than Priest Holmes, LJ, Charles, and Hunt had with the Chiefs

dj56dt58
12-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Spencer Ware has more playoff wins than Priest Holmes, LJ, Charles, and Hunt had with the Chiefs

None of those guys played Assweiler in the playoffs

Best22
12-01-2018, 11:58 AM
None of those guys played Assweiler in the playoffs

Legarrett Blount has more playoff wins than this whole franchise. And he had to beat Brady, MVP Ryan, and Wilson+LOB to get them

ROFL

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 11:58 AM
We didn’t cover it up!

You have no evidence we covered it up BUT we do have hard evidence that your coach cheated in the SB and if that was not enough he cheated again with the air pressure gate scandal in the playoffs.

Now what were you saying about role models AGAIN ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Best22
12-01-2018, 11:59 AM
Aside from Mahomes moments, my favorite moment as a Chiefs fan

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spencer+Ware+Wild+Card+Round+Kansas+City+Chiefs+CW0s27krhrol.jpg

Coochie liquor
12-01-2018, 11:59 AM

So if you were to blatantly lie to your boss, and then it’s found out later that you did... would you be fired?

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Andy Reid would give Hunt a second chance if he weren’t already on his team when he commited the act then lied about it.

Hunt deserves a second chance with another team, but no other team would have given him a second chance if they were us.

Actually, he may of had his second chance when he punched that dude in June...

this sums it up:

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/06/06/kareem-hunt-punches-man-ohio-resort-kansas-city-chiefs-report/

Hunt was reportedly at Put in Bay in northern Ohio where he had partied over the weekend. Hunt and a man reportedly got into an altercation and Hunt proceeded to punch the man at some point. Fortunately for the team and the player, no medical attention was needed and no one was arrested.

What is frustrating about this particular situation is that Hunt has had two such instances this offseason. Four month ago, Hunt and a woman filed cross complaints alleging that the other had caused an altercation. Hunt was accused of shoving the woman, but Hunt’s side was that the woman was actually the one who had assaulted him.

While there might be no actionable offenses this offseason for the NFL to need to intervene, the reality is that the pattern here this offseason could be a reason for the Chiefs to rally their own troops to see why Hunt has been involved in two incidents.

KChiefs1
12-01-2018, 12:00 PM

Can’t wait until your cheating team signs him. LMAO

Spott
12-01-2018, 12:01 PM
So if you were to blatantly lie to your boss, and then it’s found out later that you did... would you be fired?

My boss lies to me daily, and so does the rest of management. They also falsify records to make their numbers look better in order to get a bigger bonus. Seems to work well for them.

Buehler445
12-01-2018, 12:01 PM
If we can't live without a RB or can't overcome the distraction, we are the frauds we seem to always be.

penchief
12-01-2018, 12:02 PM
We didn’t cover it up!

Your team knew Hernandez had a shady background from the start. Patriot fans calling out the chiefs is awful rich. Your team has repeatedly shown that it will do whatever it takes to win regardless how unethical. And that includes employing a known street thug at tight end. What a bunch of hypocrites you are. I am fine with the release of Hunt. At least the Chiefs didn’t wait until he became a serial killer before cutting him loose.

The Franchise
12-01-2018, 12:03 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is the list of Chiefs running backs under contract in 2019:<br><br>Darrel Williams<br><br>That&#39;s it. That&#39;s the list. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Draftmas?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Draftmas</a></p>&mdash; Kent Swanson (@kent_swanson) <a href="https://twitter.com/kent_swanson/status/1068916494564773888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 1, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 12:06 PM
I can’t stress enough how important I think it is that KC takes the committee approach.

None of them are Hunt but in combination the offense could be just as lethal due to the different things you can do by changing things up and keeping them fresh.

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 12:06 PM

Companies can fire you even if you are off the clock if the your action warrants it. Most employment applications tell you that IF you read everything.:hmmm:

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 12:10 PM
I can’t stress enough how important I think it is that KC takes the committee approach.

None of them are Hunt but in combination the offense could be just as lethal due to the different things you can do by changing things up and keeping them fresh.

Not trying to :Poke: you here because I can sense some anxiety in your statements but you are giving Hunt way too much credit here. I assure you Ware,and both Williams boys are licking their chops and realize it is "showtime" for them and especially Darrell Williams to show his goods. Everyone is on stage now !!! And you will see in due time the committee approach will be a good thing overall and disguises our plays even more.:hmmm:

KC_Connection
12-01-2018, 12:13 PM
It's an awful situation with the worst timing but this is a quarterback's league and as long as the Chiefs have Mahomes, they're going to have a chance to win a SB.

RealSNR
12-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Only three picks left from the 2017 draft, and only one of them is any good! And it's only been a year! That draft class fucking sucks BALLS!!!!!!!!11111!!111

Round 1, Pick 10 – Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech

Round 2, Pick 27 – Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova

Round 3, Pick 22 – Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo

Round 4, Pick 33 – Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan

Round 5, Pick 40 – Ukeme Eligwe, OLB, Ga. Southern

Round 6, Pick 35 – Leon McQuay III, S, USC

MahomesKnows
12-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Only three picks left from the 2017 draft, and only one of them is any good! And it's only been a year! That draft class ****ing sucks BALLS!!!!!!!!11111!!111

If Mahomes was the only pick from that draft, it still goes down as top 3 all time for the Chiefs.

bigjosh
12-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Only three picks left from the 2017 draft, and only one of them is any good! And it's only been a year! That draft class fucking sucks BALLS!!!!!!!!11111!!111

Getting an all pro qb and rb and a promising edge rusher isn’t a shit draft. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefshrink
12-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Only three picks left from the 2017 draft, and only one of them is any good! And it's only been a year! That draft class ****ing sucks BALLS!!!!!!!!11111!!111

Throw all 31 other teams up there then we will compare.:hmmm:

PHOG
12-01-2018, 12:45 PM

Only 1 pick matters, Rd 1 Pick 10...that puts this draft as the best draft A+

Hammock Parties
12-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Ware is gonna drop a buck fifty on Chokeland and we are going to laugh at all the haters on twitter tomorrow.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Ware is gonna drop a buck fifty on Chokeland and we are going to laugh at all the haters on twitter tomorrow.

I’d rather see 200 all-purpose from Ware/Damien/Darrell

Sassy Squatch
12-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Didn't Ware pretty much singlehandedly destroy Oakland a couple of years back?

RunKC
12-01-2018, 01:06 PM

Add to this that probably none of the 2015 class will be on this team next season.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Didn't Ware pretty much singlehandedly destroy Oakland a couple of years back?

Mud game.

Coochie liquor
12-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Add to this that probably none of the 2015 class will be on this team next season.

So was Dorsey not good at drafting?

RealSNR
12-01-2018, 01:13 PM

Eh... paying players can be a difficult thing.

We got some value/run out of that class.

Also I was totally joking about the 2017 class. Everybody but Patrick Mahomes from 2017 could have Jovan Belcher'd and I'd still call that draft class a success.

Mile High Mania
12-01-2018, 01:20 PM
It’s so sad for him because he plays the most replaceable position. It’s entirely possible that he never gets to play again because of this one silly ass mistake.

I get that the Chiefs moved on but he deserves to play again in the future IMO.

Should make for an interesting 30 for 30 in 2050.

RunKC
12-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Anyone else think Andy will get Ware and Williams lots of work tomorrow?

Ware only has 22 carries all season. I think he needs the work.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-01-2018, 01:48 PM

Mahomes needs the touchdowns

staylor26
12-01-2018, 02:15 PM

I think both Williams need to see the field quite a bit.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Steelers have kept their head above water without Bell. So there’s no reason KC can’t too.

Just going to take some getting used to not having 27 out there.

Red Dawg
12-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Hunt is a bad ass and helped our passing game a lot. Ware doesn't and we are easier to defend. Nobody is scared of any RB we have. May not matter against the Faid but it will against LAC and Balt.

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Hunt is a bad ass and helped our passing game a lot. Ware doesn't and we are easier to defend. Nobody is scared of any RB we have. May not matter against the Faid but it will against LAC and Balt.

I think that much is clear. Not only that, one of these castoffs is going to miss a block and get pat murdered. Not that hunt hasn’t missed a few, but he’s been a dependable blocker in pass pro.

The Franchise
12-01-2018, 04:19 PM

Really Captain Obvious?

Think Ware is going to get some carries guys!? I mean he’s only the fucking starter.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2018, 04:20 PM

Total bullshit.

Ware is an excellent receiver. He caught 33 passes for 447 yards with Alex frickin' Smith at QB.

http://i.imgur.com/FOslEOO.gif

And could have caught more.

http://i.imgur.com/HwHs0tD.gif

And he's a better blocker than Kareem.

The Franchise
12-01-2018, 04:21 PM
If I wasn’t already starting Mahomes, Hill, Butker and the Chiefs defense tomorrow.....I’d start Ware.

Easy 6
12-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Yup, its time to stop pissing and moaning and rally around Spencer Ware

Best22
12-01-2018, 04:23 PM
I think that much is clear. Not only that, one of these castoffs is going to miss a block and get pat murdered. Not that hunt hasn’t missed a few, but he’s been a dependable blocker in pass pro.

Ware is a BETTER pass blocker than Hunt

displacedinMN
12-01-2018, 04:27 PM
I hope the Chiefs come out pissed and put up 50 in the first half.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2018, 04:36 PM
https://michaelpiff.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/spencer-ware.gif

Why Not?
12-01-2018, 04:36 PM
I hope the Chiefs come out pissed and put up 50 in the first half.

I think the Chiefs will absolutely be inspired tomorrow. I’m in Vegas and plan on betting a nice chunk on us to cover.

carcosa
12-01-2018, 04:44 PM

Please just shut up

carcosa
12-01-2018, 04:45 PM
If I wasn’t already starting Mahomes, Hill, Butker and the Chiefs defense tomorrow.....I’d start Ware.

I'm starting Mahomes, Kelce, Hill... and Ware

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Really good run by Ware against the Chargers from week one that we all probably forgot about: https://youtu.be/saICeiVBqd4

Buehler445
12-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Total bullshit.

Ware is an excellent receiver. He caught 33 passes for 447 yards with Alex frickin' Smith at QB.

http://i.imgur.com/FOslEOO.gif

And could have caught more.

http://i.imgur.com/HwHs0tD.gif

And he's a better blocker than Kareem.

Agreed. He won't break the tackles that Hunt did, but he's a solid back. I think if this was week 1 I'd worry about him breaking down. He should be fresh as fuck.

Imon Yourside
12-01-2018, 04:56 PM

Patriots fans aren't scumbags? This would be news if true.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Agreed. He won't break the tackles that Hunt did, but he's a solid back. I think if this was week 1 I'd worry about him breaking down. He should be fresh as ****.

A great point, all of our backs are pretty much fresh at this stage.

I also have great faith in Veach to draft another stud back in the near future. Others may not, but I do. Not saying he finds another Hunt but I don’t foresee RB ever being a weakness for us soon.

I personally think we have to feel somewhat grateful that this happened at our deepest position.

O.city
12-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Williams was good at LSU. He’ll probably end up being good with Reid’s offense

Stryker
12-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Williams was good at LSU. He’ll probably end up being good with Reid’s offense

This is what I am counting on!

RunKC
12-01-2018, 05:42 PM
A great point, all of our backs are pretty much fresh at this stage.

I also have great faith in Veach to draft another stud back in the near future. Others may not, but I do. Not saying he finds another Hunt but I don’t foresee RB ever being a weakness for us soon.

I personally think we have to feel somewhat grateful that this happened at our deepest position.

Has Andy ever had a poor rushing attack? Seems like his system is tailor made to help RB’s succeed.

RealSNR
12-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Has Andy ever had a poor rushing attack? Seems like his system is tailor made to help RB’s succeed.

Charcandrick West sure did suck dick last year and the year before whenever he got touches.

But that's like... bottom of the barrel in terms of RB talent. With an average RB, which can be found practically anywhere, we've definitely been good.

Even Knile Davis wasn't so bad.

58-4ever
12-01-2018, 05:45 PM
#YesLawd

ChiefaRoo
12-01-2018, 05:54 PM

Me too bruh’.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-01-2018, 06:47 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way

New mult is a real cocksucker.