PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** The official Chiefs vs. The Raiders game thread ****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

big nasty kcnut
12-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Because it's not the fucking end of the world. Stop crying and let support our team. Go chiefs.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-02-2018, 12:33 AM
First!

MMXcalibur
12-02-2018, 12:34 AM
How many players named Kareem Hunt will be playing in this game?

Naptown Chief
12-02-2018, 12:38 AM

Chiefs Pantalones
12-02-2018, 01:21 AM
Am I the only one that feels like our season is over? I know it’s not because we have Mahomes but that’s the feeling I have. That news hit me right in the face. Knocked me out. Hurt my pride. However you want to describe it. I’ll break out of it eventually lol

MVChiefFan
12-02-2018, 01:21 AM
There hasn’t been one game so far this season that I haven’t been crazy stoked about... until now. Man I just feel down in the dumps about this God awful shitty mess. It just sucks all around. I REALLY hope Ware has a good game and we beat the dog shit out of the Raiders. Maybe that will get my mood back up. But God help anyone I’m around tomorrow if we lose. Oh well... GO CHIEFS!!!

carcosa
12-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Am I the only one that feels like our season is over? I know it’s not because we have Mahomes but that’s the feeling I have. That news hit me right in the face. Knocked me out. Hurt my pride. However you want to describe it. I’ll break out of it eventually lol

We'll be fine

Halfcan
12-02-2018, 01:32 AM

Wow, man up dude. The season is far from over. We still have a Loaded team.

How does Hunt beating a girl, hurt your pride? Are you in his posse?

I am looking forward to the Chiefs destroying the Faders and getting back to business.

Sofa King
12-02-2018, 01:42 AM

I woke up at 4 am sweating and I my mind instantly went to this Kareem bullshit, I couldn’t help it... I couldn’t fall back asleep. Finally getting over it but it fucking hurts investing this much into someone and having it ripped away in a few hours. Especially because you know he was in the wrong and he’s a fucking idiot for getting in that situation in the first place. It’s like being cheated on by your long term girlfriend the day you propose to her when she’s been lying the whole time. It fucking sucks. The season is far from over though. Thank god for whatever Spencer’s ware can give us because its better than half the league rb’s can do. He’s not the future though and he certainly isn’t exciting to watch. Pray we can find our 5th stud RB in a row.

Sofa King
12-02-2018, 01:43 AM
That’s my longest post in the last 5 years at least.

Halfcan
12-02-2018, 01:49 AM
I woke up at 4 am sweating and I my mind instantly went to this Kareem bullshit, I couldn’t help it... I couldn’t fall back asleep. Finally getting over it but it ****ing hurts investing this much into someone and having it ripped away in a few hours. Especially because you know he was in the wrong and he’s a ****ing idiot for getting in that situation in the first place. It’s like being cheated on by your long term girlfriend the day you propose to her when she’s been lying the whole time. It ****ing sucks. The season is far from over though. Thank god for whatever Spencer’s ware can give us because its better than half the league rb’s can do. He’s not the future though and he certainly isn’t exciting to watch. Pray we can find our 5th stud RB in a row.

Losing Hunt felt like losing JC when he blew out his knee, or when Priest was horse-collared to end his career... or watching Ware being carted off the field. It was a shock, but after all the evidence came out- it ended up like another LJ situation.

Our O line is getting healthy again and Ware will play his ass off for us.

Time to move on by beating the Faders.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 01:50 AM
whyyyyyy derek carr you look like somebody just walked ovah yo grave!

https://i.imgur.com/87U1J2m.png

Naptown Chief
12-02-2018, 01:57 AM
That’s my longest post in the last 5 years at least.

And the first post I've seen you write that wasn't "just let this thread die"

I feel you though man. I heard the news a couple of hours before I went to bed at 9:30 est. On a day I already wasn't feeling well, recovering from back surgery + the stomach flu ****ing sucks, that hit me like a ton of bricks. After "sleeping it off" my rage turned to more shock and disbelief, then finally understanding once the news broke that he lied about the whole thing. Repeatedly. Thank goodness we have Spencer Ware back to hopefully pick up where Kareem left off. Next man up.

Anyway, I hope we absolutely destroy the Raiders tomorrow.

Frazod
12-02-2018, 01:59 AM
There hasn’t been one game so far this season that I haven’t been crazy stoked about... until now. Man I just feel down in the dumps about this God awful shitty mess. It just sucks all around. I REALLY hope Ware has a good game and we beat the dog shit out of the Raiders. Maybe that will get my mood back up. But God help anyone I’m around tomorrow if we lose. Oh well... GO CHIEFS!!!

Same. I'll probably keep the volume down so I don't have to listen to the talking heads go on and on and on and on and on about Hunt.

Naptown Chief
12-02-2018, 02:02 AM
Same. I'll probably keep the volume down so I don't have to listen to the talking heads go on and on and on and on and on about Hunt.

Fuck man... I honestly didn't even think of that. Thanks for the heads up... I won't be watching pregame shows or any of the other games. Guess I'll turn down the TV and turn up the stereo

chiefs1111
12-02-2018, 02:27 AM

Also Fouts is doing the game so another good reason too keep the sound down :cuss:

notorious
12-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Grow a pair, Sofa, you are one of the toughest posters around.

Frazod
12-02-2018, 03:07 AM
Also Fouts is doing the game so another good reason too keep the sound down :cuss:

Ugh. That prick hates us anyway - I wonder if he'll even try to contain his glee?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-02-2018, 03:15 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> S Eric Berry, who finally returned to practice this week after a months-long battle with a heel injury, is not expected to play today, source said. He hasn’t been ruled out for Sunday yet and had no setbacks in his return.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1069157473456701440?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DTVietnam
12-02-2018, 03:15 AM
we got this

https://i.ibb.co/sPKsQL2/Screen-Shot-2018-12-02-at-4-11-45-PM.png

Chiefs=Champions
12-02-2018, 03:23 AM

I can't think of any NFL news ever hitting me as hard as this. I know that's crazy and maybe sad, but it really did and i wish it hadn't.

Im not about to give up on the season because our running back is gone though ffs. These kind of things can galvanize a group as much as anything. Im sure we'll know a lot more after the game, but I expect this team to deal with this adversity like it has all year - punch it in the mouth and put 40 points on the board.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-02-2018, 03:52 AM

How many people named Manuel Lopez will be in the stands. 127.

Hoover
12-02-2018, 04:41 AM
the line at MGM when from Chiefs -14.5 to Chiefs -14 following the Hunt news...

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 04:45 AM
I can't think of any NFL news ever hitting me as hard as this. I know that's crazy and maybe sad, but it really did and i wish it hadn't.

We’re Chiefs fans. If our many creative playoff losses haven’t thickened your skin enough to survive the loss of Hunt, I feel sorry for you.

In all seriousness, this feels worse because of the precise timing and the path dependency. If this happened last season around the same time, it would’ve been unfortunate, but it feels so much worse now because we’ve been watching and imagining the game most prolific offense in history and suddenly it just became less potent. This is also coming after a difficult loss to the Rams, a bye week which has seemed like a month, and as we get into a game against the Raiders which really only has downside for us sentiment-wise.

If we were playing the Chargers today, or we had beaten the Rams, or Alex Smith were our QB, I think this would be easier to take. So? Give it time. Just like any girl who has ever broken your heart, she’ll eventually fade from memory and life will go on.

Today’s fucking game can’t come soon enough.

FlaChief58
12-02-2018, 05:16 AM
This Hunt crap really took the wind out of my sails as well. I'm hoping that kicking the shit out of the faider scum today will put me in a better mood

TimBone
12-02-2018, 05:39 AM
In for the muthafuckin' win!!!

Sassy Squatch
12-02-2018, 05:44 AM
whyyyyyy derek carr you look like somebody just walked ovah yo grave!

https://i.imgur.com/87U1J2m.png
This is fucking hilarious.

Sassy Squatch
12-02-2018, 05:47 AM
Meh. Woke up with a new attitude towards the Kareem Hunt situation.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d41c357cfad780a2081391526902affa/tenor.gif

InChiefsHeaven
12-02-2018, 06:13 AM
There are opposing team fans in my circle who are a bit gleeful over this whole thing. God, I hope we shove the Faiders poop up their butts today...

Spott
12-02-2018, 06:52 AM

Same here. I have zero interest in this game today and will spend my time doing something else. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they came out completely flat and lost this game.

FAX
12-02-2018, 07:04 AM
Let's go, Spencer.

FAX

jimidollar
12-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Go Chiefs.

FAX
12-02-2018, 07:23 AM
Same here. I have zero interest in this game today and will spend my time doing something else. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they came out completely flat and lost this game.

I have to admit that I began to feel a subtle sense of apprehension. Then I thought, nah ... this team wasn't all about Kareem Hunt.

I expect Mahomes to throw 7 or 8 touchdowns today. He'll be pissed. So will the rest of the guys since they were affected, too.

If I were Gruden, I'd arrange for three medical tents. This will be a good opportunity for the Chiefs to vent their frustration and rage.

FAX

smithandrew051
12-02-2018, 07:30 AM
You either rally or crumble in the face of adversity.

Let’s finish out the 3rd quarter of the season strong and enter the 4th with a vengeance.

I’ve bitched and moaned my fair share, but ultimately it’s the Chiefs first and fuck everything else.

Fuck the Raiders. Fuck Eyeliner. Fuck their fans. Fuck Oakland. Fuck Vegas.

Gruden, you’re cool though. You’re fucking up those fans’ lives better than we ever could.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

threebag
12-02-2018, 07:36 AM
I woke up at 4 am sweating and I my mind instantly went to this Kareem bullshit, I couldn’t help it... I couldn’t fall back asleep. Finally getting over it but it ****ing hurts investing this much into someone and having it ripped away in a few hours. Especially because you know he was in the wrong and he’s a ****ing idiot for getting in that situation in the first place. It’s like being cheated on by your long term girlfriend the day you propose to her when she’s been lying the whole time. It ****ing sucks. The season is far from over though. Thank god for whatever Spencer’s ware can give us because its better than half the league rb’s can do. He’s not the future though and he certainly isn’t exciting to watch. Pray we can find our 5th stud RB in a row.

Spencer Ware already has his lunch packed, he’s ready to eat. We gon be okay wp

CupidStunt
12-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Wow, there's some wet pussy up in here. I was no happier about the news than any other average Joe, but not watching the game? Thinking we'll lose to the fucking Raiders? You people are goddamn strange.

We're going to win easily, and Ware is probably going to have a great game. As much as we all love Hunt as a player, the difference between him and Ware, and the impact that has on the outcome of games, is probably in the low percentage points. That's just the way it is in the NFL these days. I would only feel the way some of you guys do, apparently, if Mahomes tore his ACL on his way to Oakland. Then I'd be in complete season-over mode, but losing a RB while having a perfectly decent one ready to go? WTF?

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 07:53 AM
This is fucking hilarious.

Wait til Tuesday

Coochie liquor
12-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Need a big win to knock off the negative mojo. Should win by a mile. Gruden is in full tank mode, despite Carr... hopefully Andy has everyone focused and the Warebeast comes to swallow souls!

PHOG
12-02-2018, 08:10 AM
In for the blowout! Go Chiefs!! :thumb:

digger
12-02-2018, 08:10 AM
https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/sites/csnbayarea/files/styles/article_hero_image/public/2016/09/23/carr-derek-raiders-sacked-chiefs.jpg?itok=Q7uBJJab

Coochie liquor
12-02-2018, 08:13 AM
2 weeks ago we played the game everyone is gonna talk about until we roll into Atlanta for the SB. This team is a fucking Phoenix and it will rise out of this just like it has in the past! Difference is, this team is more elite than any of those teams and it’s gonna use this as fuel for the fucking fire to rise above this shit!

Mother fucking GOOOOOOO CHIEFS!!!

Roll the Black Hole!

FAX
12-02-2018, 08:21 AM
The Grudens are about to experience the pass rush from hell.

FAX

displacedinMN
12-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Come out and play pissed. Show everyone that we can still win and win it all.
F the raiders.

KChiefs1
12-02-2018, 08:29 AM
I’m ready to give the Faiders a Kareem Hunt beatdown!

Remember this dude is our QB.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181202/4445172d147fa1b2488257b5a6a2cf40.jpg

Reerun_KC
12-02-2018, 08:30 AM
Meh. Not in tv... not interested today. Not even going to nfl mobile the game

Skipping NFL this weekend.

The Iron Chief
12-02-2018, 08:46 AM
I do echo the thoughts of what many of you have already said.
At 51 yrs old I can't believe something like this punched me in the face like it did.
DT breaking news/Kicker to rename nameless/playoff losses at Home and a laundry list of sad Chief facts...they all smacked me in the face.
But this one had a little more kick to it for some reason.
The Team was gelling, happy excited to play and kick ass and we were more than happy to see them do this.
Chief fans feel this is the year or the very least a preview of yrs to come.
Our offense out weighs our defense its been said all year by us and the media.
Then this happens.
Its not simply about losing one of our weapons its the fashion in which it went down.
Like others I have and will stay away from watching pregame shows this week.
More than likely I'll turn down the TV announcers and turn up the Chiefs broadcast.
I know they'll still mention it and thats fine they should but not for 3 hours and Fouts..need I say more ..he woke up drooling.
Enough of that I couldn't help myself after reading some posts i had to let it out..I'm in NY and my wife does not want to hear another word about Hunt.

On to the game.
I expect my excitement will slowly rise after kick off.
I will realize Hunt was not the only Chief I pull for week in and week out.
I will remember when my friends or people at work would say holy crap Ware is something else.
I will grab a beer when the black hole is giving Kelce the finger after a TD!
I will grab another Beer when Ford knocks Carr on his ass creating a defensive TD!

I'm sure Saturday and this morning the Team is rallying around Ware.
Giving him HUGE support!
I/we will too!
What better game for Ware to get his legs back in gear than a game against the Faiders!
And seriously who will not be happy for Ware if he embraces this role again?!
Reids a little different this year... I expect him to try to get Ware involved in the redzone..for Ware for the Team and for US the fans.

Ware gets 2 TDs today!
I'm not sure if it'll be in the air or rushing but its gonna happen!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

https://brobible.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/derekcarr1.jpg?quality=90

Coochie liquor
12-02-2018, 08:48 AM

Sack up sunshine! Mahomes is key! Kareem was just a cog in a machine! There’s other cogs that fit into that spot. This year should be watched in Hi Def!

NJChiefsFan
12-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Against a week opponent it will be very telling where this teams head is at. It takes focus to play weak teams to begin with.

Jewish Rabbi
12-02-2018, 09:06 AM
the line at MGM when from Chiefs -14.5 to Chiefs -14 following the Hunt news...

WE’RE FUCKED BOYS

Naptown Chief
12-02-2018, 09:14 AM
There are opposing team fans in my circle who are a bit gleeful over this whole thing. God, I hope we shove the Faiders poop up their butts today...

That's what pisses me off the most. The calling for blood wasn't about what he did.. Those same pricks are posting "dank memes" and hastagging their team to sign him. Fuck them.

kc rush
12-02-2018, 09:26 AM
In. Hopefully a win brings back some of the fun to the season.

Thank god for Mahomes, otherwise it would feel full on doom and gloom around here.

MVChiefFan
12-02-2018, 09:36 AM
How many people named Manuel Lopez will be in the stands. 127.

ROFL

Discuss Thrower
12-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Wish I could have been around for the Chiefs - Raiders games when the league wasn't sanitized the way it is now.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 09:40 AM
Wish I could have been around for the Chiefs - Raiders games when the league wasn't sanitized the way it is now.

You mean JaMarcus Russell beating Tyler Thigpen and Matt Cassel?

Those were the days.

CaliforniaChief
12-02-2018, 09:41 AM
May the tears of Derek Carr water the muddy remains of that sewage-infested rat box and wash the excrement down the street and into the bay.

May the only smile on Jon Gruden's face be the knowing smile of his inevitable evisceration by the cannon of Patrick Mahomes.

May the punishing Spencer Ware hit and kick and run over so many Raiders that the NFL launches an investigation.

LET'S FREAKING GO!!!!!!

Reerun_KC
12-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Sack up sunshine! Mahomes is key! Kareem was just a cog in a machine! There’s other cogs that fit into that spot. This year should be watched in Hi Def!

Insert Carl Farting gif.

Discuss Thrower
12-02-2018, 10:00 AM
You mean JaMarcus Russell beating Tyler Thigpen and Matt Cassel?

Those were the days.

Lenny vs Lamonica, jackass.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 10:14 AM
This is our last game in Oakland ever.

I hope we take a giant shit on them.

The Franchise
12-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Destroy them.

Munson
12-02-2018, 10:20 AM
Fuck this late start time!

I like my Raider beatings to start at high noon.

Easy 6
12-02-2018, 10:42 AM
I'm gonna be watching everyones body language and energy levels pretty closely

The guys cant let this situation drag them down

37 - 23 :arrow:

Reerun_KC
12-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Calling 27-24 Chiefs or Raiders.

It went from a for sure win to a toss up game.

Clark’s vagina

pugsnotdrugs19
12-02-2018, 10:51 AM
I think the defense shows up but I’m afraid the offense starts a little sluggish and out of it mentally...

Chiefs 28
Raiders 17

Chargem
12-02-2018, 10:54 AM
Just gonna throw out there that I think we see a fake punt, field goal or unusual onside kick from the Raiders this game, and that they go for it on 4th down in the first half.

I think they are going to play like the Cardinals did, thinking they have to go all out for any chance of a win and take loads of risks.

Deberg_1990
12-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Trap game

ChiliConCarnage
12-02-2018, 10:57 AM
It doesn't even feel like a Raiders week. We've been beating them consistently for years and they are awful now.

Fuck the Fade. Destroy them! Insert Rocky gif - if he dies, he dies

NJChiefsFan
12-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Just gonna throw out there that I think we see a fake punt, field goal or unusual onside kick from the Raiders this game, and that they go for it on 4th down in the first half.

I think they are going to play like the Cardinals did, thinking they have to go all out for any chance of a win and take loads of risks.

Agreed.

Imon Yourside
12-02-2018, 11:03 AM
I haz a sad until we put a 50 burger on the faiders.

Imon Yourside
12-02-2018, 11:04 AM
**** this late start time!

I like my Raider beatings to start at high noon.

Yip

naptime for a bit, i need to be mentally ready for gametime or this team could have a rough day. :)

/great feeling of self importance today

stumppy
12-02-2018, 11:05 AM
FFF

Fuck Faiders Forever

Mecca
12-02-2018, 11:07 AM
The Raiders are so bad I don't expect a loss but I expect the team to look very unmotivated and lackadaisical for stretches of the game.

BlackHelicopters
12-02-2018, 11:14 AM
In

BlackHelicopters
12-02-2018, 11:15 AM
#FreeKareem

jdubya
12-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Hit Carr in the mouth on the first play and he will be pissing himself the rest of the day.

The Franchise
12-02-2018, 11:36 AM
The Raiders are so bad I don't expect a loss but I expect the team to look very unmotivated and lackadaisical for stretches of the game.

I think Mahomes rallies this team.

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Fox Sports is covering the daylights out of the Rams today. I guess they're going to win the Super Bowl. It's nothing but non-stop Rams stuff. Rams this. Rams that. Rams over there. Everybody loves the Rams and they're popular.

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Given how distracted we've been as fans, I figure it was worse for the players. Having the Raiders as our opponents this week is a blessing, because we should be able to eke out a win if we're shorthanded and distracted.

Rasputin
12-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Just got home from doing yet another 16 hour night shift to end the two week pay period. Holy shit balls this better be a good check with 89.5 hours overtime and 32 of those overtime is "Premium Holiday Pay" and I'm going tax exempt cha ching. I'm fucking exhausted it's been a grueling week to say the least with a crazy bitch new admit to deal with.

Not going in early tonight just so I can stay up and watch this damn game.

Hand the ball off to Spence Ware and playaction deep to Tyreek.

Frazod
12-02-2018, 11:42 AM

Could be just the opposite, too.

Hopefully they'll be like Washington in Fast Times after his car gets trashed.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElderlyEachCoypu-size_restricted.gif

Blick
12-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Mahomes will make everything ok. I'm expecting a bit of a letdown, plus rivalry games are always closer.

Browns game type vibe where we control the game and cruise to victory but the score is closer than it should be.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-02-2018, 11:47 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/eb4c81b98ea5c24988c297b88305f1f0/tenor.gif

Rasputin
12-02-2018, 11:49 AM
In Mahomes we trust

philfree
12-02-2018, 11:56 AM
Somebody needs to explain to our defensehow Derek Carr is the one who alerted TMZ to the video. It's his fault so let's get'em!

Naptown Chief
12-02-2018, 11:56 AM
I think Mahomes rallies this team.

YlP.

I think a lot of aggression and hurt is going to be taken out on Oakland. Blow these pieces of shit out.

mlyonsd
12-02-2018, 11:59 AM
JC my only early game is AZ at cheese turds.

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 12:03 PM
JC my only early game is AZ at cheese turds.

I'm hurting as well. Baltimore/Atlanta or Chicago/Giants. Ugh.

Graystoke
12-02-2018, 12:03 PM
We have a leader and he will rally the troops.

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 12:04 PM
Haha. While the sideline reporter is talking up Chase Daniel, he throws a pick six.

FloridaMan88
12-02-2018, 12:07 PM
This is when you want a veteran HC like Andy Reid.

After all the drama that he went through in Philly with TO/McNabb/Vick, he yawns at shit like this.

Rasputin
12-02-2018, 12:18 PM

Al Davis maggots should be spread across the field.

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 12:21 PM

At least until they move back again. The Raiders and Oakland are like a couple that keeps breaking up and getting back together.

But it's a good bit of trivia for today's game. I'm hoping the Chiefs vent a lot of anger today and make a statement to the rest of the NFL.

Trivers
12-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Too much drama and "pity us: I'm a fairweather fan" on a game thread!

They are on a mission.

Next guy up.

Let's roll!

HonestChieffan
12-02-2018, 12:28 PM
300 got it

what time is game today

Deberg_1990
12-02-2018, 12:35 PM
If the Chiefs look out of it and lose today? What will be Chiefsplanet reaction?

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 12:38 PM
If the Chiefs look out of it and lose today? What will be Chiefsplanet reaction?

Don't go there.

I plan on laughing when the Chiefs break 70.

Sassy Squatch
12-02-2018, 12:39 PM
https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--XdNw5IIy--/t_Preview/b_rgb:ffffff,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1470494337/production/designs/619451_1.jpg

Rasputin
12-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Don't go there.

I plan on laughing when the Chiefs break 70.

I really want to see Patrick throw 8 touchdowns today.

TribalElder
12-02-2018, 12:56 PM
NFL and the media are stroking off the Chiefs for releasing Kareem

I don’t expect us to do anything other than win in Oakland

pugsnotdrugs19
12-02-2018, 12:57 PM
I really want to see Patrick throw 8 touchdowns today.

Now that would turn my weekend around.

Briefly...

notorious
12-02-2018, 12:58 PM
I want to watch Ware score 8 touchdowns.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-02-2018, 01:00 PM
I want to watch Ware score 8 touchdowns.

Get Ware and both Williams’ one.

TribalElder
12-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Probably the last time we face the Raiders with Carr as the QB in an away game

HonestChieffan
12-02-2018, 01:02 PM
No one has total meltdowns like the Raiders in a Chiefs game. My hope is that today we see that classic Raider ability to cause penalty after penalty and get ass whipped like a rented mule.

Jerok
12-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Ware is gonna destroy the Raiders and 3TD later we are going to be saying 'Kareem who?'

CasselGotPeedOn
12-02-2018, 01:06 PM

https://i1.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Jay-Sprays-Manny-With-Water-Bottle-Modern-Family.gif?ssl=1

RunKC
12-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Don’t want to hear about Kareem ruining our season. If we want it bad enough we will get it done.

Starting LT, RB, LB and ****ing QB all gone for the season and the Eagles still bossed up and won.

This team needs to get the 2017 Eagles mentality.

penguinz
12-02-2018, 01:17 PM
Andy should use this game to set the tone that the loss of Kareem is not huge. Go in with the mindset they need to put up 50+ to win.

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Andy should use this game to set the tone that the loss of Kareem is not huge. Go in with the mindset they need to put up 50+ to win.

Yeah, no stepping off the gas pedal. Floor our jet dragster offense from start to finish.

Reerun_KC
12-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Fat Andy should treat this game like its closing time at the Golden Corral.

Smash until the end Fat Andy. Don’t give up, don’t ever give up!

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Were you wondering who the experts had chosen to win? Good thing the KC Star wrote an article about it as an example of the hard-hitting journalism exemplified by jersey-returner Brooke Pryor:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article222509480.html

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Were you wondering who the experts had chosen to win? Good thing the KC Star wrote an article about it as an example of the hard-hitting journalism exemplified by jersey-returner Brooke Pryor:

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article222509480.html

That was pretty controversial. I may send them an e-mail about it.

displacedinMN
12-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Sounds like the field is ok. not stellar. big surprise. Sunny.

Chargem
12-02-2018, 01:45 PM
First offensive play of the day is going to be a hand off to Ware. The question is, how many yards does it go for?

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 01:46 PM
First offensive play of the day is going to be a hand off to Ware. The question is, how many yards does it go for?

80. And then we go for two. With a handoff to Spencer Ware. And he goes in standing up.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-02-2018, 01:53 PM

75 Yards. Breaks 7 tackles in a tribute to Hunt

DrunkBassGuitar
12-02-2018, 01:55 PM

Proof the NFL is rigged

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 01:58 PM
On Friday afternoon, I remember thinking this bye week didn’t seem that long. But after Friday night, it feels like we haven’t played for a year. I’m so thirsty for Chiefs football right now.

New World Order
12-02-2018, 01:58 PM
Don’t want to hear about Kareem ruining our season. If we want it bad enough we will get it done.

Starting LT, RB, LB and ****ing QB all gone for the season and the Eagles still bossed up and won.

This team needs to get the 2017 Eagles mentality.

Yes!

YES! YES! YES!

YES!

stevieray
12-02-2018, 02:00 PM

Stay tuned for Deberg's next thread:

What if the Chefs lose out, should they have drafted Watson?

MarkDavis'Haircut
12-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Good luck today guys.

Hopefully, it is an exciting game and injury free.

Try not to win by too much. Haha

TribalElder
12-02-2018, 02:07 PM
NFL will reward K.C. for cutting Kareem

In58men
12-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Class is for men swag is for boys

carcosa
12-02-2018, 02:15 PM

ok

Dante84
12-02-2018, 02:17 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A quiet moment for <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Chiefs</a> Patrick Mahomes, and golden soled cleats before game against <a href="https://twitter.com/Raiders?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Raiders</a>. <a href="https://twitter.com/KCStar?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KCStar</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsDailyKC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SportsDailyKC</a> <a href="https://t.co/ZKjHVR2mNo">pic.twitter.com/ZKjHVR2mNo</a></p>&mdash; John Sleezer (@jsleezer) <a href="https://twitter.com/jsleezer/status/1069321916010229761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

carcosa
12-02-2018, 02:18 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A quiet moment for <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Chiefs</a> Patrick Mahomes, and golden soled cleats before game against <a href="https://twitter.com/Raiders?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Raiders</a>. <a href="https://twitter.com/KCStar?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KCStar</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsDailyKC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SportsDailyKC</a> <a href="https://t.co/ZKjHVR2mNo">pic.twitter.com/ZKjHVR2mNo</a></p>&mdash; John Sleezer (@jsleezer) <a href="https://twitter.com/jsleezer/status/1069321916010229761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He Shall Lead Us

KCUnited
12-02-2018, 02:21 PM
I WILL SWALLOW HIM

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Let's do this shit.

https://i.imgur.com/O4ViAmW.jpg

Chief Pote
12-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Does anyone have a good live stream for the game?

petegz28
12-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Some upsets brewing today need to serve notice the the Chiefs that they cannot take anything for granted.

DTVietnam
12-02-2018, 02:37 PM
https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1069266552208396288

Red Dawg
12-02-2018, 02:46 PM
Chris Harris broke his fubula. That is all.

TinyEvel
12-02-2018, 02:46 PM
I’m on the sideline for warm ups. The field is chunking up. Sharp cuts might be rough in routs. Kielce slipped on a practice catch and looked frustrated.

Rasputin
12-02-2018, 02:48 PM
I think it would have been fun to go to a Oakland Raiders game wearing a Bears #52 Mack jersey. Other than being stabbed or jumped.

petegz28
12-02-2018, 02:49 PM
I’m on the sideline for warm ups. The field is chunking up. Sharp cuts might be rough in routs. Kielce slipped on a practice catch and looked frustrated.

great...just what we need...players worrying about the field....we need to just go out there and win fuck the field, fuck Hunt, fuck it all. Just go out and get the win.

penguinz
12-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Some upsets brewing today need to serve notice the the Chiefs that they cannot take anything for granted.what upset other than giants/bears?

Best22
12-02-2018, 02:50 PM

Vegas can’t get here fast enough

petegz28
12-02-2018, 02:52 PM
what upset other than giants/bears?

Cards @ GB....Detroit was about to give LAR a game but that fizzled with Stafford fumbling

Jax over Indy
Buf in position to beat Miami

redfan
12-02-2018, 02:53 PM
In, like the beginnings of starting to get the Christmas spirit, 'cuz its December after all.

petegz28
12-02-2018, 02:55 PM
Refs completely fucked Indy...LMAO the player was out of bounds but yeah, there is the first upset of the day

displacedinMN
12-02-2018, 02:56 PM
half hour to go? ugh

petegz28
12-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Rams lining up offsides but you know, that's okay and stuff

petegz28
12-02-2018, 02:57 PM
half hour to go? ugh

half hour? Try 8 minutes

displacedinMN
12-02-2018, 02:58 PM
half hour? Try 8 minutes

thank god. had not really looked.

Marcellus
12-02-2018, 02:59 PM
what upset other than giants/bears?

Jax over Indy

jimidollar
12-02-2018, 03:00 PM
What happened to MVP Andrew Luck? LOL!!!

petegz28
12-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Jax over Indy

get ready to add Bucs of Panthers to that list...

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Jesus Ware only got 10% of the reps this week.

Marcellus
12-02-2018, 03:03 PM
get ready to add Bucs of Panthers to that list...

Yup and Az over GB

petegz28
Bus just beat the Panthers...Cards take the lead over GB with under 2 to go...

alnorth
Jesus Ware only got 10% of the reps this week.

Thats fine against the Raiders. We got a whole extra week to prepare him for a real opponent.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 03:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtcLqUdV4AAHc1b.jpg

SAUTO
Let's roll

Rasputin
Fuck the Raiders

It's SHOWTIME!!

PACHIEFSFAN
Time for the Warewolf to hunt!!!

RINGLEADER
12-02-2018, 03:05 PM
It's time.

RunKC
12-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Yup and Az over GB

Have to think GB fires their coach if they lose that one

Coach
12-02-2018, 03:06 PM
GODDAMMIT KELCE!

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Oh fuck you, Travis.

RINGLEADER
12-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Kelce can't hang onto the ball.

kc rush
JFC

Rasputin
AHH FUCK

tk13
After that great catch I thought it was going to be our day, but then not.

Damnit Travis

KChiefs1
Kelce has his head up Kareem’s ass.

DaKCMan AP
Bad omen, lost toss, kelce fucks up

Hammock Parties
that was an insane pass, too

i hate wasting that

Pitt Gorilla
LOL. What a joke.

PACHIEFSFAN
12-02-2018, 03:08 PM
His first fumble this year, I believe.

RedRaider56
dammit..

jimidollar
Kelce fucks us.

siberian khatru
Jesus Kelce, I thought that shit was over

carcosa
Not great

Pitt Gorilla
Offense looks focused.

Dartgod
Holy shit, how was that not holding?

Bump
eh, Kelce also fumbles once a game for me in madden lol

alnorth
OK, so... lets just pretend they got the kickoff and a big gain on their first play.

RINGLEADER
12-02-2018, 03:09 PM
That should not be a penalty -- dude was falling down...

Coach
Nice hit.

DaKCMan AP
Why do we keep getting stuck with fouts. JFC

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 03:10 PM
eat shit Fouts

PACHIEFSFAN
Fouts is a total idiot!!

Bump
oh my God

RINGLEADER
Stop 'em here and the fumble doesn't matter...

Hammock Parties
lol bring that shit back bitches LMAO

Coach
Bring it back.

Bump
thought they were gonna flag the tackle, thank goodness

New World Order
holding

kc rush
Lol. Take that back

RINGLEADER
Thanks Rodney!

Imon Yourside
Shutup fouts

PACHIEFSFAN
Oops!! Thank you Rodney

Rasputin
Ha ha holding good.

DaKCMan AP
12-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Fuck fouts x2

GoHuge
Come on go for it Gruden!!!

MahiMike
Shut the hell up Fouts.

(repeat this one often)

Dartgod
Thanks refs.

ChiefsCountry
I hope our resident conspiracy theorists can chime in on that one. Since they always do.

Pitt Gorilla
Didn’t see a hold there.

Bump
soft ass defense

CasselGotPeedOn
Fouts is such a douche LMAO

smithandrew051
Fouts hates the Chiefs. We know this.

tk13
That was not how you punt the football.

kcxiv
Raiders will Raiders. haha

kc rush
Scared of Hill. Good

Bump
oh wow holding on the other team, I can't believe it

RINGLEADER
12-02-2018, 03:12 PM
No harm no foul.

Go kill them Pat.

Hammock Parties
Five plays and Fouts insisted we should have been called for a penalty and the Raiders should not have been called for one.

Fucking cockbite.

bigjosh
God I hate fouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rasputin
Keep your heads in the game

Go back to Kelce on this drive.

St. Patty's Fire
Fouts in full force

jimidollar
Fouts is blind as fuck.

MarkDavis'Haircut
I don't think that was a hold.

Three7s
Fouts as anti-Chief as ever.

carcosa
Wbf

smithandrew051
12-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Fouts has made me forget all about Kareem Hunt

GoHuge
OK hopefully we got the turnover funk over with. Btw was that our only fumble by anyone except Pat? Can't think of anyone else....

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
Helmet to helmet my ass

FAX
I've switched to Mitch and No Doubt About It.

Way better than Fouts.

FAX

BleedingRed
Common I need TDs

RINGLEADER
Cards win.

BigOlChiefsfan
12-02-2018, 03:14 PM
There is a lot to be said for turning off the TV sound and turning on the local radio

FAX
OK hopefully we got the turnover funk over with. Btw was that our only fumble by anyone except Pat? Can't think of anyone else....

Conley against the Stoolers while we were in cleanup mode.

FAX

St. Patty's Fire

Conley fumbled against the Steelers

siberian khatru
I’m convinced Fouts has simply decided to troll

Skyy God
Good job cutting your punter, Chucky.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/raiders/ex-raiders-punter-marquette-king-trolls-jon-gruden-postgame-video%3famp

tk13
Hill just broke someone's ankles.

kc rush
Wow

MMXcalibur
LMAO at that Raiders defender

RedRaider56
Need some points on this drive coming up

RINGLEADER
Chiefs evidently signed the Invisible Man to fill Hunt's spot...

Sandy Vagina
12-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Laughed SO hard at that poor DB getting juked off his feet!

Pitt Gorilla
Hill punched them in the gut.

Rain Man
I'm in a sports bar with 30 TVs and the morons refuse to switch to the late games until all of the early games end. Why are sports bars run by morons?

PACHIEFSFAN
# 31 falls down due to the jet wash from Tyreek's speed!!

kc rush
Easy flag there

Imon Yourside
I wish I could run like Hill.

siberian khatru
Pick up your jock, 31

jimidollar
Tyreek!!!!!!!!!

Bump
those ankles are broken lol

RedRaider56
That Raider is looking for his jock strap...

Rain Man
Hill punched them in the gut.

Was that a run, pass, or return? My sports bar is managed by a moron.

RINGLEADER
First and goal.

Hoover
Could Fouts be more anti-KC?

Rasputin
12-02-2018, 03:16 PM
I've switched to Mitch and No Doubt About It.

Way better than Fouts.

FAX

Radio is always 3 seconds faster than TV so it fucks with me too much to listen to it or i'd rather listen to the radio.

Chiefs4TheWin
Fouts... just stop talking.

kc rush
I hate Fouts

Bump
ya that's a flag

Imon Yourside
Shutup Fouts

jimidollar
PI raiders

jjchieffan
Fouts is so obvious. The ball wasn't catchable because the defender was holding Conley back.