PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs If Kareem wasn’t held back...

Sofa King
12-02-2018, 01:36 AM
If that guy didn’t hold him back, what would have happened. I think he would have beat her ass.. change my mind.

Halfcan
12-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Yes, for sure, he was pissed. There is no excuse for his behavior. Then he lied about it. Good riddance.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-02-2018, 02:03 AM
If's

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar19018_3.gif <<<<<< Blacktard!

TribalElder
12-02-2018, 02:50 AM
If the chiefs had security personnel in the hotel hallways this situation never happens change my mind

milkshock
12-02-2018, 03:17 AM
if kareem had wanted to he could have tossed aside that guy who was 'holding him back' like a rag doll.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-02-2018, 03:50 AM
If the woman had been a man this would not be an issue. Change my mind.

Kyle DeLexus
12-02-2018, 04:06 AM
If the chiefs had security personnel in the hotel hallways this situation never happens change my mind

uh.....offseason? You think the Chiefs should have security personnel for all of their players 24/7 all year round?

Really Kareem should have just had one of his guys handle it. That should be their job. Take care of problems and keep him out of trouble.

KCUnited
12-02-2018, 07:35 AM
He would've cut that bitch with Occam's razor.

Sure-Oz
12-02-2018, 07:43 AM
If that guy didn’t hold him back, what would have happened. I think he would have beat her ass.. change my mind.I'm sure he would've at minimum shoved her to the ground or struck her....but probably worse. He has a problem with anger and needs help. Yeah she may have called him the n word multiple times but he can't react like that. Just can't...now hes paying for it.

ThaVirus
12-02-2018, 07:56 AM
We've all seen Kareem on the football field. He runs through 240 pound linebackers on a regular basis.

I refuse to believe that a couple dudes who don't even look like they've touched a weight in their lives could have held him back had he legitimately wanted to hurt that girl.

If he really wanted to do damage, he'd have done so when he gave her that boot. There was no one in between them at that point.

rabblerouser
12-02-2018, 07:57 AM
uh.....offseason? You think the Chiefs should have security personnel for all of their players 24/7 all year round?

Really Kareem should have just had one of his guys handle it. That should be their job. Take care of problems and keep him out of trouble.

Really, he should've been home. At HIS house. With no camera footage. Without alcohol and random people.

But hey, it's a hip-hop culture where party buses and alcohol and random drunk women are seen as a desirable lifestyle.

I'll stop posting about the loss of Christian values and PC culture run amok before some puss snowflake gets offended and reports this post as "political", when it's just honest.

If we had a culture that promoted virtue and core family values over...whatever gets promoted in society via media and youtube, that would be a great first step.

All the "he should've let his guys handle it" aren't looking at the bigger, overarching issue that causes this type of behavior from people every day.

He shouldn't have been out partying at a hotel at 3AM, period. He should've done some offseason workouts, ate a light dinner, and read some philosophy or something spiritual before turning in early. But that type of behavior isn't glamorized in rap videos...

rabblerouser
12-02-2018, 07:58 AM
We've all seen Kareem on the football field. He runs through 240 pound linebackers on a regular basis.

I refuse to believe that a couple dudes who don't even look like they've touched a weight in their lives could have held him back had he legitimately wanted to hurt that girl.

If he really wanted to do damage, he'd have done so when he gave her that boot. There was no one in between them at that point.
Have you ever had two grown men try to restrain you?

TEX
12-02-2018, 08:00 AM

This. All day long, this.

TEX
12-02-2018, 08:02 AM
Have you ever had two grown men try to restrain you?

Yes, it's very difficult...However, at the end when he gave her "the boot" - there was nobody in between them. He kind of half ass pushed her down with his foot. If he wanted to go off on her - he had his chance with nobody in the way.

Have you ever had nothing but air between you and someone who you wanted to fight? How did it go?

The real issue is why he felt the need to leave his room. Should have just stayed there when trouble came calling.

stevieray
12-02-2018, 08:10 AM
:rolleyes:

KChiefs1
12-02-2018, 08:20 AM
If that guy didn’t hold him back, what would have happened. I think he would have beat her ass.. change my mind.

He was throwing his friends around pretty hard & you have to think he likes them. What would he have done with no friends around with only her and him?

BigRedChief
12-02-2018, 08:27 AM
the dude has obvious anger issues. He has issues to work on. He lied to his employer after being on probation, in Chiefs mandated treatment. He said it was all BS. I never left the room.

No one to blame but himself.

FAX
12-02-2018, 08:28 AM
I think it's pretty clear that Kareem could have killed everybody in that hallway if he really wanted to. He could also have stayed in his room and called security.

This notion that he "restrained himself" is absurd. The mere fact that his friends needed to intercede at all is a problem in and of itself. "Oh, he didn't close his fist! Good Kareem!" Oh, he didn't stomp on her head! Good Kareem!" "Oh, she didn't have any broken bones or permanent scarring! Way to go Kareem!"

You have to be kidding, right?

FAX

Lex Luthor
12-02-2018, 08:32 AM

I think there's something you're not considering. How drunk is Kareem when he runs through 240 lb. linebackers on game day?

I've watched the video. Kareem didn't look like a guy who chose not to to hurt anybody. He looked like an out-of-control drunk who wanted to inflict damage but was held back by his friends.

ChiTown
12-02-2018, 08:33 AM
I think it's pretty clear that Kareem could have killed everybody in that hallway if he really wanted to. He could also have stayed in his room and called security.

This notion that he "restrained himself" is absurd. The mere fact that his friends needed to intercede at all is a problem in and of itself. "Oh, he didn't close his fist! Good Kareem!" Oh, he didn't stomp on her head! Good Kareem!" "Oh, she didn't have any broken bones or permanent scarring! Way to go Kareem!"

You have to be kidding, right?

FAX

/thread

hometeam
12-02-2018, 08:34 AM
oh good another thread about a thing that didnt happen

stevieray
12-02-2018, 08:42 AM
I've watched the video. Kareem didn't look like a guy who chose not to to hurt anybody. He looked like an out-of-control drunk who wanted to inflict damage but was held back by his friends.

Especially at the end....man. no one between them and he punts her head through the wall.

Too many queens in this country.

TEX
12-02-2018, 09:07 AM
I think there's something you're not considering. How drunk is Kareem when he runs through 240 lb. linebackers on game day?

Man, I wish every time I encountered a drunk guy in an altercation, he would be as "out of control" and wanted to "inflict damage" just as much as Kareem did. You know why? Because it would end the way that altercation did. Easily controlled and not much damage at all. Only social outrage.

Have you ever seen really drunk people who are "out of control and want to inflict damage?" You CAN'T restrain them unless you put them down. Kareem was nowhere near what you're making it out to be. To me it looked like drunk people being stupid. Kareem was drunk enough to follow trouble out of his room and act like "Billy -Bad-Ass" and put on a show, which he did. Being restrained by his friends is part of the show.

ThaVirus
12-02-2018, 09:12 AM

How do you explain the fact that he didn't stomp a mud hole in her ass when there was no one between them?

RealSNR
12-02-2018, 09:23 AM
I think you're wrong.

Did I change your mind?

Chiefnj2
12-02-2018, 09:28 AM
Kareem could have seriously injured everyone in that hallway. He certainly would have made additional physical contact with the girl. At the end, he appeared to restrain himself when kicking her. My best guess, would be he would have violently pushed her toward the exit.

Chief Roundup
12-02-2018, 09:34 AM

The NFL is now going to add to his suspension because of his punching a man at the resort in Ohio.
Assaulting another human being will not be tolerated by the NFL.

Chief Roundup
12-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Kareem could have seriously injured everyone in that hallway. He certainly would have made additional physical contact with the girl. At the end, he appeared to restrain himself when kicking her. My best guess, would be he would have violently pushed her toward the exit.

This was the argument that Wiley and Whitlock were referring to when they were talking about the responsibility that a person the size of most NFL players has when it comes to violence/assault to another person. The amount of damage that they can do to another non NFL player is extreme and that NFL players have a responsibility that is higher than what applies to most people.

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 10:19 AM
He had one friend who was holding him back and the friend wasn't particularly large. Kareem was just doing a show of force like a Yellowstone elk on a Japanese tourist. I think he would have just shoved the troublemaking gold digger into the elevator and pushed the lobby button. She would not have enjoyed the ejection process, but if he really wanted to beat her up, that one friend wasn't going to be that successful holding him back.

srvy
12-02-2018, 11:38 AM

Watches to much comic book movies and WWE ^^^

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Is there audio of her actually yelling racial slurs at them? I haven't heard any, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Given the fact that both Hunt and his entourage lied about what happened, why are so many of you so quick to believe that part of the story? What makes this woman a gold digger? Has she filed some lawsuit that I'm unaware of? Was she demanding a set amount of money for silence?

-King-
12-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Really, he should've been home. At HIS house. With no camera footage. Without alcohol and random people.

But hey, it's a hip-hop culture where party buses and alcohol and random drunk women are seen as a desirable lifestyle.

I'll stop posting about the loss of Christian values and PC culture run amok before some puss snowflake gets offended and reports this post as "political", when it's just honest.

If we had a culture that promoted virtue and core family values over...whatever gets promoted in society via media and youtube, that would be a great first step.

All the "he should've let his guys handle it" aren't looking at the bigger, overarching issue that causes this type of behavior from people every day.

He shouldn't have been out partying at a hotel at 3AM, period. He should've done some offseason workouts, ate a light dinner, and read some philosophy or something spiritual before turning in early. But that type of behavior isn't glamorized in rap videos...

Yeah. Men in their 20s having sex with women is really just hip hop culture. Yep you're right.
Posted via Mobile Device

suzzer99
12-02-2018, 11:47 AM
I'm sure everyone here stayed home drinking milk and playing Scrabble on the weekends.

The only thing keeping me and my group out of this kind of trouble was lack of money. Hoochies don't tend to glom onto you when you can barely afford the cover at Davey's Uptown. We couldn't afford stuff like cocaine or ecstacy (most of the time). So it was cheap beer, weed or LSD.

Sorry baby, I don't have any Cristal back at the crib. But I did pick up a case of Old Mil Light at Osco for $2.80.

Rasputin
12-02-2018, 11:52 AM

Maybe she was a he? And Kareem found out the chick has a dick ?

ChiliConCarnage
12-02-2018, 11:59 AM
At least from the video I've seen when he wasn't held back by anyone he gave her a soft boot to the butt and walked away.

He did look like he was going to go crazy at times in the video. So do a lot of baseball players that never do anything

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 12:00 PM
At least from the video I've seen when he wasn't held back by anyone he gave her a soft boot to the butt and walked away.

He did look like he was going to go crazy at times in the video. So do a lot of baseball players that never do anything

I'm don't think that George Brett would have torn the umpire's throat out in the pine tar game, even though it looked like it when he ran out of the dugout.

PAChiefsGuy
12-02-2018, 12:06 PM

Lol... Wow aren't you the life of the party? I suppose on NYE he should stay at home and watch Sesame Street while drinking water.

I guess it'd be nice to live in fantasy land but in the real world most 20 year old males are going to want to go out with their friends, drink and try to get laid. Shocking I know..

Rain Man
12-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Lol... Wow aren't you the life of the party? I suppose on NYE he should stay at home and watch Sesame Street while drinking water.

I guess it'd be nice to live in fantasy land but in the real world most 20 year old males are going to want to go out with their friends, drink and try to get laid. Shocking I know..

Yeah, his problem was that he didn't vet his pickup properly.

MahiMike
12-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Yes, for sure, he was pissed. There is no excuse for his behavior. Then he lied about it. Good riddance.

I miss him already. He's a good kid that made a mistake. We all make mistakes. As for the lying. Please. Everyone knew about this video, including the Chiefs. They simply had to do something once it went viral.

ThaVirus
12-02-2018, 12:36 PM

Says the guy who drinks, smokes and parties lol

And don't you have a child out of wedlock?

-King-
12-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Says the guy who drinks, smokes and parties lol

And don't you have a child out of wedlock?

He's a product of hip hop culture too I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

MarkDavis'Haircut
12-02-2018, 02:05 PM

Excellent post, sir. People wonder why these incidents happen. I say just look at the lifestyles glamorized in the media. Sex, drinking, craziness and jerk behavior.

T-post Tom
12-02-2018, 02:07 PM
I'm sure he would've at minimum shoved her to the ground or struck her....but probably worse. He has a problem with anger and needs help. Yeah she may have called him the n word multiple times but he can't react like that. Just can't...now hes paying for it.

I'm not convinced she called him the n-word at all. I think his friends were a big part in covering this up and wouldn't be surprised if that was an embellishment.

T-post Tom
12-02-2018, 02:12 PM
He had one friend who was holding him back and the friend wasn't particularly large. Kareem was just doing a show of force like a Yellowstone elk on a Japanese tourist. I think he would have just shoved the troublemaking gold digger into the elevator and pushed the lobby button. She would not have enjoyed the ejection process, but if he really wanted to beat her up, that one friend wasn't going to be that successful holding him back.

Why is she a gold digger?

T-post Tom
12-02-2018, 02:14 PM
I miss him already. He's a good kid that made a mistake. We all make mistakes. As for the lying. Please. Everyone knew about this video, including the Chiefs. They simply had to do something once it went viral.

I firmly believe neither Kareem nor the Chiefs saw the video prior to TMZ putting it out there. Kareem even says so in his interview. He's got no reason to lie about that now. In fact, you could argue that others might try to make the Chiefs look bad in a vindictive way. He's not doing that.