PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Why does Dan Fouts hate the Chiefs?

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.

hometeam
12-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Cause hes fuckin salty.

Why else?

The better question is, how do we get him calling our games 6 or 8 times a year?

Basileus777
He's senile. He can't even track what's going on in the game.

ARROW2
I kept saying......"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOUTS!!!"

Chief Northman
12-02-2018, 06:40 PM
He’s an ass.

Brings nothing to a broadcast.

eDave
Pure jealousy. The entire league has it.

Iconic
I mean he was a division rival QB at one point so...

penguinz
12-02-2018, 06:41 PM
My wife asked who the dumb sounding woman was on TV.

Hammock Parties

So was Gannon.

Gannon, whom got fucked by the Chiefs.

He's never been this bad.

MahiMike

...so don't let him do our games then.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2018, 06:42 PM
My Dad had never seen it and he was like "What the fuck is this guy's problem?" He laughed at Fouts a couple of times over his shit talking Mahomes.

TwistedChief
He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.

Missouri? I thought the Chiefs were in Kansas!?

The most blatant case of fraudulent advertising since the movie the Neverending Story...

Reerun_KC
Because chiefs

FlaChief58
Can't wait till we play the chargers and get to hear him suck rivers dick for 4 hours

DRM08
12-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Jealous of Mahomes' arm strength and mobility. Wishes he had those traits during his career.

InChiefsHeaven
I yell at the TV more than any other asshole calling it when it's Fouts...I truly can't stand that prick. He's awful. Only time he says anything positive about the Chiefs is when its not possible to argue against. Screw that guy.

RINGLEADER
I think they consciously "assign" a POV on the color guy based on whoever the favorite is to make it seem like they have a bigger chance than they actually do.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Can't wait till we play the chargers and get to hear him suck rivers dick for 4 hours

Thursday night football. It's on FOX. PBJ PBJ PBJ

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 06:44 PM

Luckily Thursday night game so we'll avoid it.

DJJasonp
12-02-2018, 06:46 PM
I believe the crew is based solely on the ranking of matchups. If this were the best broadcast matchup...we would have had romo. Since it was the faid, we got the #3 or 4 broadcast team

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bump
Fouts first game vs the Chiefs in 1973 he threw 0 TDs and 3 interceptions with a 12.5 QBR

He's still salty

Buehler445
He is enamoured with Mahomes though.

Iconic
So was Gannon.

Gannon, whom got ****ed by the Chiefs.

He's never been this bad.

Gannon was with us for a while and we basically jump started his career when Grbac went down. If anything Gannon is forever indebted to us.

Fouts is just a pissy little bitch who bleeds powder blue. He envy's any team that's succeeding in the division that's not the Chargers.

JakeF
12-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Was a Charger
Is a charger fan, the Chargers are trying to get in front of the Chiefs for the playoffs
Jealousy of Mahomes being a better QB than he was?

Easy 6
12-02-2018, 07:02 PM
Fouts first game vs the Chiefs in 1973 he threw 0 TDs and 3 interceptions with a 12.5 QBR

He's still salty

Ha! yeah that might explain it

Ron Swanson
My wife asked why we were getting the Raider's broadcast team, lol

FlaChief58
Thursday night football. It's on FOX. PBJ PBJ PBJ

Luckily Thursday night game so we'll avoid it.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

Dallas Chief
12-02-2018, 07:03 PM

I got married this weekend, and that douche ruined the after party.

ping2000
12-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Who cares? He is a fucking has been fatass talking head that looks like a beaver.

Spott
12-02-2018, 07:05 PM
I don't really know why, but he definitely has for a long time. As a kid I remember him pretty much owning the 80's Chiefs. It seemed like the Raiders and Broncos had more success than us against him during that era. IIRC, the Raiders beat them in the AFC Championship game one year.

NJChiefsFan
12-02-2018, 07:08 PM
I don't know how many of you have Sunday Ticket but Fouts sucks in general. He does seem bias towards KC and homer towards the Chargers but even beyond that he is really bad.

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 07:09 PM

When we scored that last TD and I yelled, "**** the Raiders," my wife scowled at me. I had to re-explain the feeling of walking out of the Coliseum at last year's game and being assaulted by a dozen different people. Truly. **** them.

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 07:09 PM
I don't know how many of you have Sunday Ticket but Fouts sucks in general. He does seem bias towards KC and homer towards the Chargers but even beyond that he is really bad.

Can you imagine Bruce Arians and Dan Fouts together?

listopencil
12-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Fouts is a dipshit exCharger who doesn't like the fact that modern QB's get paid a shit ton of money. He will stupidly rip on any real or imagined mistake by any Raider/Chief/Bronco QB, and he will STFU and GTFO when they make plays. The best thing about watching a game called by Fouts is when one of his targets has a good day and Fouts shuts the fuck up for minutes at a time.

NJChiefsFan
12-02-2018, 07:14 PM

Oh my.

Beef Supreme
He is usually pretty bad, but today he went above and beyond with his anti Chiefs takes.

Rain Man
When we scored that last TD and I yelled, "**** the Raiders," my wife scowled at me. I had to re-explain the feeling of walking out of the Coliseum at last year's game and being assaulted by a dozen different people. Truly. **** them.

I'm sure she's a great woman, but you should have confirmed that she openly and loudly despises the Raiders before you married her. That's on you.

eDave
12-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

Merry Christmas.

penchief
12-02-2018, 07:18 PM
He was worse than usual today. I was like WTF when he said there should have been a helmet to helmet penalty on a chiefs DB when it was clearly face mask to chest.

suzzer99
12-02-2018, 07:20 PM
Dan Fouts is a profoundly stupid person. I wouldn't fret too much about whatever comes out of his mouth.

That play where the Raiders' kick returner stepped out of bounds and grabbed the ball? It was obviously intentional, and it's been done many times in the past. My only surprise is that the Raiders were smart enough to do it. Fouts of course is dumbfounded. Moron

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 07:20 PM
I'm sure she's a great woman, but you should have confirmed that she openly and loudly despises the Raiders before you married her. That's on you.

She's seen me at the tail end of multiple Chiefs' disappointing playoff losses and has grown to hate me as much as the Raiders. I blame Alex Smith.

Sassy Squatch
12-02-2018, 07:22 PM
She's seen me at the tail end of multiple Chiefs' disappointing playoff losses and has grown to hate me as much as the Raiders. I blame Alex Smith.
LMAO Probably should just lock yourself away until you've cooled off. I know I've been pretty fucking irate.

rabblerouser
12-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Because he's a fucking Doltfucker.

srvy
12-02-2018, 07:32 PM
Probably has Chiefs fans complaining to the network on him. Its actually not just us he seems to be universally hated buy fans of many teams not named Chargers.

chinaski

0cVlTeIATBs

srvy
Did the Chiefs pass on him in the draft? I dunno

lewdog
12-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Not just that but his takes on things happening are always way off. Calling players stepping out at the wrong yard line, not knowing the on-side kick has to go 10 yards (That's why the Raiders didn't touch it idiot!), thinking Gruden could throw a challenge flag inside 2 minutes.

Guy just fucking sucks at his entire job.

siberian khatru
12-02-2018, 07:35 PM

Did you get married just yesterday after a 24-hour courtship?

kcjoker
12-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Because he's mad the Chiefs have owned the Chargers and will likely shut the door on their window with Rivers.

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Did you get married just yesterday after a 24-hour courtship?

After Kareem left us - I mean me - I may have made an impulsive decision.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 07:43 PM

I had a woman who completely put up with my Chiefs obsession, never said one single negative thing about it, and I decided to cut her.

I must be completely retarded.

big nasty kcnut
12-02-2018, 07:48 PM
I hate dan fouts so much i want to call cbs and claim he sexually harassed me to get him off the air.

eDave
12-02-2018, 07:50 PM
I had a woman who completely put up with my Chiefs obsession, never said one single negative thing about it, and I decided to cut her.

Dude, we've been trying to tell you.

In58men
12-02-2018, 07:50 PM
He was so desperate when a flag was thrown.

“This looks like it might be on KC”

“Holding Oakland #56”

“I didn’t see anything there”

eDave
12-02-2018, 07:51 PM
He was so desperate when a flag was thrown.

“This looks like it might be on KC”

“Holding Oakland #56”

“I didn’t see anything there”

He did that more than once.

T-post Tom
12-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Easy. Chiefs are in the dolts' way. The faiders are not. Hate goes to Chiefs. Hope the Steelers destroy the dolts. Fook u Fouts.

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 07:55 PM

The first step is admitting you're completely retarded. The next step is making a great Tombstone-inspired Chiefs masterpiece. You'll be fine, huckleberry.

srvy
12-02-2018, 08:20 PM
I hate dan fouts so much i want to call cbs and claim he sexually harassed me to get him off the air.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 08:25 PM
The first step is admitting you're completely retarded. The next step is making a great Tombstone-inspired Chiefs masterpiece. You'll be fine, huckleberry.

in video veritas

Boon
12-02-2018, 09:28 PM
Can't stand listening to that douche bag.

NJChiefsFan
12-02-2018, 09:31 PM
Not just that but his takes on things happening are always way off. Calling players stepping out at the wrong yard line, not knowing the on-side kick has to go 10 yards (That's why the Raiders didn't touch it idiot!), thinking Gruden could throw a challenge flag inside 2 minutes.

Guy just ****ing sucks at his entire job.

Exactly. Honestly that annoys me more on principal. Bias at least has an explanation, is intentional. Him sucking is not.

crayzkirk
12-02-2018, 10:07 PM
I was so upset during the game and finally realized that listening to him was really putting me over the edge with everything that has happened. He is so biased; how can he have a job?

CaliforniaChief
12-02-2018, 10:09 PM
penis envy probably.

Otter
12-02-2018, 10:12 PM
Constantly talked down Mahomes. This play should have been picked! He got bailed out on this other play!

First FIVE FUCKING PLAYS he insisted the Raiders weren't holding on a play that called back right after he was determined to point out that Ron Parker had hit someone head to head and it wasn't called.

What else did I miss?

He's an insufferable jackass and today was the final straw for me. He's officially an enemy of the state of Missouri after this garbage.

You should have tried to listen to chubby, annoying, little fat boy on a message board for the last 15 years.

You are Dan Fouts x1000, You are walking and breathing cancer.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 10:18 PM
You should have tried to listen to chubby, annoying, little fat boy on a message board for the last 15 years.

You are Dan Fouts x1000, You are walking and breathing cancer.

that is a hell of a thing for you to say to me

Otter
12-02-2018, 10:20 PM
that is a hell of a thing for you to say to me

:deevee:

Fuck you, slime.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2018, 10:23 PM
:deevee:

Fuck you, slime.

Otter, what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?

Demonpenz
12-02-2018, 10:27 PM
Ian Eagle is strong. Fouts is up and down. On his ups he is meh though.

Demonpenz
12-02-2018, 10:28 PM
honestly though someone should try to do dvr a game. Not watch the game and try to do the color commentary. It is fucking hard to say something that isn't stupid over the course over 4 hours.

Titty Meat
12-02-2018, 10:45 PM
LMAO why in 2018 do yall listen to the national broadcast? Mitch and Kendall do a fine job.

bringbackmarty
12-02-2018, 11:13 PM
Too lazy too look up all the exact dates and stuff but it goes something like this. Fouts does his thing and sets nfl records with the Chargers and the Coryell offense. A few years after that, Joe Montana erases any memory of Fouts with devastating precision and most importantly Super Bowl wins and bitterness ensues.
Throw in the Raider successes, the Chargers almost winning the super bowl that one time with that one dude, the Chiefs dominance in the nineties and Phyllis' inability to win it all so far in his career, plus a lot of golf and probably vodka and craft services\catering for most meals and you get one seriously grumpy old man.

SuperBowl4
12-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Because he's not KEVIN HARLON

bringbackmarty
12-02-2018, 11:28 PM
I think we should all be civil and not call each other out on crap we might have done in the past on the internet for a while. I know I'm guilty for taking things too seriously when I didn't need to. We're all human beings and we ain't perfect. When we can forgive each other and look past yesterday - tomorrow we can march forward, together towards our goal of a super bowl victory and stuff. Tomorrow is a new day for everyone. We all need to support each other. We almost lost to the fucking Raiders guys, coached by John Gruden 2.0. Perhaps the most ugly and vile thing to ever infiltrate the nfl.

Dartgod
12-02-2018, 11:29 PM
We tend to win the games he does, so...

Dartgod
12-02-2018, 11:30 PM
I think we should all be civil and not call each other out on crap we might have done in the past on the internet for a while. I know I'm guilty for taking things too seriously when I didn't need to. We're all human beings and we ain't perfect. When we can forgive each other and look past yesterday - tomorrow we can march forward, together towards our goal of a super bowl victory and stuff. Tomorrow is a new day for everyone. We all need to support each other. We almost lost to the fucking Raiders guys, coached by John Gruden 2.0. Perhaps the most ugly and vile thing to ever infiltrate the nfl.Fuck off.

Naptown Chief
12-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Missouri? I thought the Chiefs were in Kansas!?

The most blatant case of fraudulent advertising since the movie the Neverending Story...

ROFL

I'm outside smoking a cigarette at 12:45am and saw this. Had to quiet myself down

bringbackmarty
12-03-2018, 12:01 AM
[QUOTE=Dartgod;13932008]**** off.[/QUOTE
Oh man you're right. Fuck off backatcha I guess? Even though we root for the same team and want the same thing.

ChiefsFanatic
12-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Ian Eagle is strong. Fouts is up and down. On his ups he is meh though.One of the things that irritates me the most about listening to Fouts is he almost never corrects himself when the video shows he was wrong.

Like on the DPI call where he kept claiming the ball was way overthrown, but it wasn't. It was clear that without the interference it would have been at least possible for Conley to get a hand on it.

Or when the Raider receiver almost caught the TD pass in the back of the end zone, but dropped the ball, he said it was a great catch, and as they were going to break Eagle tossed in that he didn't even catch the ball at the last second.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

SuperBowl4
12-03-2018, 12:06 AM
When I'm painting my house I play a tape of Dan Fouts talking and it always makes the paint dry faster. Dan Fouts is about as stale as a month old loaf of bread.

Naptown Chief
12-03-2018, 12:09 AM
One of the things that irritates me the most about listening to Fouts is he almost never corrects himself when the video shows he was wrong.

Like on the DPI call where he kept claiming the ball was way overthrown, but it wasn't. It was clear that without the interference it would have been at least possible for Conley to get a hand on it.

Or when the Raider receiver almost caught the TD pass in the back of the end zone, but dropped the ball, he said it was a great catch, and as they were going to break Eagle tossed in that he didn't even catch the ball at the last second.

There was also that ball thrown behind Harris in the 3rd (I think) on a 3rd and short. The defender grabbed his facemask and damn near took off his head (at LoS). No penalty and no word from Fouts. I swear the first Raider play from scrimmage he threw a fit about Hitchens grazing the RB's mask and a flag not being thrown. But yes, he drags his points on and on, regardless of being right or wrong, then shows now accountability when clearly wrong

BWillie
12-03-2018, 12:27 AM
At least 3 perfect passes by Mahomes - and Fouts was like - he's lucky that wasn't picked. No - he's not - Mahomes placed it only in the spot where either his guy would catch it or nobody would catch it or he just had the cannon and balls to tuck it into the tight window.

Demonpenz
12-03-2018, 01:26 AM
One of the things that irritates me the most about listening to Fouts is he almost never corrects himself when the video shows he was wrong.

That was bad and the kelce touchdown they weren't checking if it was a catch they were checking if he had possession and when he had possession was he over the goal line.

Best22
12-03-2018, 01:48 AM
Fouts career touchdown/interception ratio was 25/24 yet he rags on Mahomes for “interceptable passes.” ROFL

Inb4 “different era”

BigCatDaddy
12-03-2018, 01:55 AM
So he 50 million in the bank !!/ Sandy Fouts

Frosty
12-03-2018, 09:40 AM
WTF was Fouts going on about when Robinson caught the ball and ran across the field to get out of bounds? He was claiming Robinson went out of bounds backwards and the clock should have kept running? No part of this looks backwards.

https://i.imgur.com/lFPgzcA.gif

Spott
12-03-2018, 09:51 AM
WTF was Fouts going on about when Robinson caught the ball and ran across the field to get out of bounds? He was claiming Robinson went out of bounds backwards and the clock should have kept running? No part of this looks backwards.

Lol, I didn’t realize until seeing it again how far forward he actually ran on that play. He gained another 11-12 yards when it looked like he was running sideways.

Jerm
12-03-2018, 09:51 AM
The best one was on Kelce's non TD where he was touched down...Fouts was yelling about how that was another pass that should've been picked lol, Nelson wasn't even close to it.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Lol, I didn’t realize until seeing it again how far forward he actually ran on that play. He gained another 11-12 yards when it looked like he was running sideways.

Fouts was talking about the very end of the play - he definitely is running laterally as he goes out of bounds.

Of course, that doesn't mean his forward momentum was halted. Fouts is ridiculous.

InChiefsHeaven
12-03-2018, 10:02 AM
I think we should all be civil and not call each other out on crap we might have done in the past on the internet for a while. I know I'm guilty for taking things too seriously when I didn't need to. We're all human beings and we ain't perfect. When we can forgive each other and look past yesterday - tomorrow we can march forward, together towards our goal of a super bowl victory and stuff. Tomorrow is a new day for everyone. We all need to support each other. We almost lost to the ****ing Raiders guys, coached by John Gruden 2.0. Perhaps the most ugly and vile thing to ever infiltrate the nfl.

Kill yourself.

gblowfish
12-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Dan Fouts molests Collies.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4aCD0paobEs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

58-4ever
12-03-2018, 10:26 AM

No doubt... he got shoved backwards, but he definitely ran forward as much as he was able... Fouts can suck a dick.

Halfcan
12-03-2018, 10:42 AM
I have never liked Fouts even when he played. I really dislike him now. He seems so intimidated that Mahomes is shattering records every week and will for sure pass everything he ever did in half the games.

"There is another pass that should have been intercepted, this kid is reckless!"

Really, it was a perfect arching pass to where only Kelce could catch it for a big first down. The Fader defender dove helplessly and was not even close.

Fouts is completely biased and was rooting hard for Mahomes and the Chiefs to lose. I almost hate him as much as Joe Buck.

Shoes
12-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Just wanted to add my two cents.... Fouts is dogshit.

Mecca
12-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Pretty sure he threw that out of bounds shit because of the Colts game earlier in the day.

That game ended on a really questionable keep the clock running call by a ref when a dude was tackled going out of bounds sideways.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Pretty sure he threw that out of bounds shit because of the Colts game earlier in the day.

That game ended on a really questionable keep the clock running call by a ref when a dude was tackled going out of bounds sideways.

Heck, ***I*** am easily confused going from one game to the next. It's easy to see how Fouts would have no concept of what is and isn't a penalty anymore.

SuperBowl4
12-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Dan Doubts

redfan
12-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Sheeeeeeet, I thought it was just me. Dude's got a mile-long hate boner for the Chiefs.

Naptown Chief
12-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Heck, ***I*** am easily confused going from one game to the next. It's easy to see how Fouts would have no concept of what is and isn't a penalty anymore.

Yup. Fouts may be an asshole, an idiot, and a man I wish any exotic form of AIDS-death upon, but to his defense you never know what is or isn't a penalty anymore. Rules change weekly or sometimes hourly. Hell, false start is an infraction only applicable to 30 teams

LocoChiefsFan
12-03-2018, 11:30 AM

What else did I miss?

You missed the 29 should've been penalties. I fucking hate that guy!!

Rain Man
12-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Yup. Fouts may be an asshole, an idiot, and a man I wish any exotic form of AIDS-death upon, but to his defense you never know what is or isn't a penalty anymore. Rules change weekly or sometimes hourly. Hell, false start is an infraction only applicable to 30 teams

I kind of know what isn't a penalty just by hearing Dan Fouts say that it is a penalty.

Eleazar
12-03-2018, 12:30 PM
I don't think he hates us, he's just dumb. Constantly 'sees' things incorrectly, always wrong when he says what penalty he thinks the refs are calling... just not good.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 12:32 PM
I don't think he hates us, he's just dumb. Constantly 'sees' things incorrectly, always wrong when he says what penalty he thinks the refs are calling... just not good.

For being an "all-time" great QB, he is football dumb for sure. Terrible.

Bwana
12-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy?

Deberg_1990
12-03-2018, 12:38 PM
Fouts threw 242 INTs in his career. Highs of 24 a season in 79 and 1980

Reckless!!!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FoutDa00.htm

Halfcan
12-03-2018, 12:39 PM
The only thing Fouts called right was the blatant late hit on Mahomes, plus he drove him to the ground with his full body weight- which has been called a penalty all year.

I guess the NFL think it is okay to hit Mahomes late all the time.

DTHOF
12-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Fouts had me yelling at the TV all day but could also be partially due to the Chiefs not playing that well either.

There was another play where Harris fumbled the ball forward. Fouts said it should be a touch-back only problem is Harris was already out of bounds before he fumbled and it was fumbled outside the pylon anyway, not inside.

There was one play where they both got is wrong and it was the kick out of bounds that the Fade touched and ended up on the 40 yard line. I have seen that call several times and those guys said they have never seen the call. I don't know how announcers don't know the basic rules.

Chief Pagan
12-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Ian Eagle is strong. Fouts is up and down. On his ups he is meh though.

Something about Ians voice irritates me when he gets excited. What he says is alright I suppose but he sounds like he would rather be the voice on truck commercials instead of calling football.

This is true even when I hear him calling games where I don't care about the teams.

Chief Pagan
12-03-2018, 03:25 PM
On one of the PI flags, he said it should not have been a penalty because it was uncatchable. I've never seen a pass that close to the receiver ruled uncatchable.

gblowfish
12-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Fouts looks down on KC because when he played, we were dogshit.

Imon Yourside
12-03-2018, 03:31 PM
The only thing Fouts called right was the blatant late hit on Mahomes, plus he drove him to the ground with his full body weight- which has been called a penalty all year.

It's been happening all year and Mahomes hasn't gotten the call at all, also been hit going out of bounds quite a bit and nothing.

Imon Yourside
12-03-2018, 03:32 PM
On one of the PI flags, he said it should not have been a penalty because it was uncatchable. I've never seen a pass that close to the receiver ruled uncatchable.

Right I saw the replay like 3 times and it was certainly catchable had the defender not grabbed him.

RealSNR
12-03-2018, 04:33 PM
It’s a shame Fouts isn’t calling our last game with the Chargers. I was looking forward to listening to his wails of pain and suffering as we raped the stuffing out of his old team while he has to sit there and watch

Valiant
12-03-2018, 05:38 PM

Yeah that was confusing to me. It is like he doesn't know anything about football. Same with the out of bounds kick that the Oakland returner did. He said he has never seen. Shit happens a couple times a year.

Fans should start complaining and gets his ass fired.

I still want to see Gannon or someone in the booth with a knowledgeable fan of each team to do commentary.

Valiant
12-03-2018, 05:41 PM
It's been happening all year and Mahomes hasn't gotten the call at all, also been hit going out of bounds quite a bit and nothing.

I don't remember him getting it once. He needs to start getting star qb protection from the league and refs.

big nasty kcnut
12-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Dan fouts think he something since he was in a movie once. I think he full of shit.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Going to go ahead and coin it.

Dan Pouts.

HemiEd
12-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Duh He was a Chargers QB silly. He was the Chargers.

HemiEd
12-03-2018, 06:17 PM
I mean he was a division rival QB at one point so...^

T-post Tom
12-03-2018, 06:27 PM

Small market team. The NFL leadership would prefer another old man-Brady-GOAT story to add to the Brady/Belichick anthology. :rolleyes:

HemiEd
12-03-2018, 06:29 PM

Exactly and some say the Chiefs are going to start getting favorable calls due to him. So far it isn't happening.

greg63
12-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Dan who?...

Red Dawg
12-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Fouts is a damn idiot and the league is still hell bent on getting Brady back in the SB. Refs never ever call penalties fair when they are at home. Never!

notorious
12-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Damn Fouts?

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 07:01 PM
Damn Fouts?

Pam Fouts

Dan Gout

Chiefshrink
12-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Pure jealousy. The entire league has it.

Yep. I even sense that Kurt Warner is jealous every time he is asked about Mahomes.

Chiefshrink
12-03-2018, 07:08 PM
Fouts looks down on KC because when he played, we were dogshit.

I agree thoroughly on this point.

He has always had a condescending attitude towards the Chiefs since the beginning of his broadcast days.;)

KChiefs1
12-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Yep. I even sense that Kurt Warner is jealous every time he is asked about Mahomes.

Agreed.

He has a hard time saying how great he is.

RealSNR
12-03-2018, 10:02 PM
Dan Farts!!!

RealSNR
12-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Check it out I’m Chris Berman!

“Let’s go to Dan I’ve been having nastyass Fouts of diarrhea!!”

12-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Exactly and some say the Chiefs are going to start getting favorable calls due to him. So far it isn't happening.

Yep, so far I haven't seen any QB protection from the refs that Rodgers, Brady, Ben get.

jackkked
09-19-2019, 02:29 PM
CBS EARLY

Baltimore @ Kansas City
Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

NY Jets @ New England
Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Atlanta @ Indianapolis
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Cincinnati @ Buffalo
Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

Hammock Parties
09-19-2019, 02:31 PM
ugh - we should have gotten the A-Team for this week

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts suck ass

BryanBusby
09-19-2019, 02:32 PM
Fuck Dan Fouts with a rusty spork

smithandrew051
09-19-2019, 02:33 PM
FUCK!!!
Fouts hates that Mahomes is already the best QB that the AFC West has ever seen.

Maybe second best to Manning as of right now. That will change though.

gblowfish
09-19-2019, 02:34 PM
Fouts hates us because of Art Still, Gary Spani, Gary Green and Dino Hackett. That's why he hates us.

jettio
09-19-2019, 02:35 PM
Ian Eagle is okay. He goes all Gus Johnson when the Chiefs make a big play, I think he does it with a little extra relish because he knows that Fouts hates the Chiefs.

gblowfish
09-19-2019, 02:36 PM
Dan Fouts love for Phyllis Rivers > Joe Buck's Love of Madison Bumgarner.

eDave
09-19-2019, 02:38 PM
I find it quite nice to listen to him. Then we win.

Chieftain
09-19-2019, 02:39 PM
Another important question would be why does this prick cover Chiefs games in the first place? Only Kevin Harlan and Trent Green should cover our home/away games. Nobody else.

gblowfish
09-19-2019, 02:43 PM
I'm OK with Romo, at least he's not an insufferable prick!

Raiderhater
09-19-2019, 03:00 PM
Remember how bad Randy Cross used to be when calling a Chiefs’ game? I feel like Fouts has steadily taken it to another level over the course of his broadcasting career. It is just blatantly obvious the bias that exists there.

I kind of wonder if Lamar slept with Danny boy’s wife back in the day.

Amnorix
09-19-2019, 03:09 PM
CBS EARLY

Baltimore @ Kansas City
Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

NY Jets @ New England
Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Atlanta @ Indianapolis
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Cincinnati @ Buffalo
Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

Where's Romo? Can't believe there is a better game to cover than KC/Balt.

Fouts sucks. He pumps the Pats tires, but that doesn't make him less of an idiot.

Wish I could watch KC/Balt over Pats/Jets. That game will be a joke and they won't even be able to cut away early. :shake: :banghead:

Frazod
09-19-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm OK with Romo, at least he's not an insufferable prick!

Romo's the best booth guy since Summerall.

Raiderhater
09-19-2019, 05:05 PM
Where's Romo? Can't believe there is a better game to cover than KC/Balt.

Fouts sucks. He pumps the Pats tires, but that doesn't make him less of an idiot.

Wish I could watch KC/Balt over Pats/Jets. That game will be a joke and they won't even be able to cut away early. :shake: :banghead:

Allegedly, Nantz and Romo have the NFC matchup of NO and Seattle. I don’t know how that can be, but it is what I’ve heard.

Danguardace
09-19-2019, 05:10 PM
Jealous of Mahomes' arm strength and mobility. Wishes he had those traits during his career.

And 13 inch dong

jettio
09-19-2019, 05:33 PM
Allegedly, Nantz and Romo have the NFC matchup of NO and Seattle. I don’t know how that can be, but it is what I’ve heard.

They are not as strict on CBS AFC and Fox NFC as they used to be.

I think it is to makeup for Thursday Night Football, SNF or MNF taking away matchups.

Rasputin
09-19-2019, 05:34 PM
We need to sign a petition to get rid of Dan or better yet have a fly over with a banner the reads ~ FIRE DAN FOUTS

displacedinMN
09-19-2019, 05:36 PM
he is jealous

he sounds like a girl

he is a dick

all of the above

jettio
09-19-2019, 05:40 PM
We need to sign a petition to get rid of Dan or better yet have a fly over with a banner the reads ~ FIRE DAN FOUTS

You could turn on the radio. I had the radio on and TV low during the Jax game, and it seemed like the radio synced up in the middle of the first quarter as if KCFX adjusted it to match. Radio was ahead of tv at first.

I don't think anybody should waste political capital and dollars on Dan Fouts.

At least he is not as much of a phony as some of the color commentators.

MTG#10
09-19-2019, 05:42 PM
I hope he dies in a fire before Sunday. Car, house, forest, I don't really care.

MTG#10
09-19-2019, 05:43 PM
You could turn on the radio. I had the radio on and TV low during the Jax game, and it seemed like the radio synced up in the middle of the first quarter as if KCFX adjusted it to match. Radio was ahead of tv at first.

I don't think anybody should waste political capital and dollars on Dan Fouts.

At least he is not as much of a phony as some of the color commentators.
I've tried this, doesn't work down here. There's a good 10 second delay.

Chiefshrink
09-19-2019, 05:46 PM

This is my take as well and probably more so the Chiefs during his playing time were horrible and never respected. DF does not respect the organization IMHO.

Chiefshrink
09-19-2019, 05:48 PM
Romo's the best booth guy since Summerall.

Romo is damn good and you are correct. He analyzes as if he is playing QB and what he sees. I love it !!

Rasputin
09-19-2019, 05:49 PM
I've tried this, doesn't work down here. There's a good 10 second delay.

That's my problem I want to listen to the radio but it's just off and I can't stand that.

FloridaMan88
09-19-2019, 05:49 PM
Because he played for a division rival.

That hate still runs deep even though he hasn’t played in 175 years.

Chiefshrink
09-19-2019, 05:51 PM
Because he played for a division rival.

That hate still runs deep even though he hasn’t played in 175 years.

That's back when players actually loved the game.;)

Rasputin
09-19-2019, 05:51 PM
Romo is damn good and you are correct. He analyzes as if he is playing QB and what he sees. I love it !!

Its kinda cool when he circles a guy that's going get the pass for a TD before the play developes and gives explanations.

smithandrew051
09-19-2019, 05:57 PM
Romo is annoying if your team doesn’t have a great QB. When you have Mahomes though, he’s awesome.

Chiefshrink
09-19-2019, 06:05 PM
Its kinda cool when he circles a guy that's going get the pass for a TD before the play developes and gives explanations.

Yep !! :thumb:

Chiefshrink
09-19-2019, 06:05 PM
When you have Mahomes though, he’s awesome.

He definitely loves Mahomes !!:thumb:

Chiefs4TheWin
09-19-2019, 06:13 PM
Oh god who's calling our game Sunday? This thread has me scared of the answer.

jackkked
09-22-2019, 02:24 PM
Changes pants while driving

Casino cash: $20595

My takeaway from the game? Hope Fouts loses his voice and is unable to announce anymore Chiefs games. He ****ing hates us. Can we at least get a neutral announcer? What a ****ing beaver face pile of shit he is.