PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game Week 13: KC 40, Faiders 33

gblowfish
12-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Ten Things About Today’s Game Week 13: KC 40 Faiders 33

10. I started a thread early in the week called “DO NOT OVERLOOK RAIDERS.” Turned out that 15 point Vegas spread was off just a wee bit. This game was close at 33-30 going into the fourth quarter. Win big or win small, win ugly but win. Andy escapes the Black Hole despite Grandpa Bob’s best effort to piss away our second game in a row in Oakland. Chiefs D gave up 17 points in the fourth quarter, and 33 points to a two win team. Not a good way to close out the game, but after all the BS that was flying around this week, we’ll take it. Plus the loss "officially" knocked the Raiders out playoff contention…not that they were going anywhere anyway, but its justice that we were the ones that “officially” knocked them out.

9. Although the Chiefs won today, it was more of the Faiders beating themselves with three inopportune momentum killing fumbles. Carr actually had a higher QB rating than Mahomes. Mahomes had four TD passes, Carr had three, neither guy had a pick. Carr was sacked three times, Mahomes was not sacked, but did get popped down hard several times. Mahomes was also the Chiefs leading rusher with 52 yards. Ware had 14 carries and averaged around three and a half yards per carry. He did have a tough TD run on a fourth and goal that was big. But one would think the kicker we cut Friday night might have had better stats. Ifs and buts were candy and nuts, right?

8. If we talk about the good, this was Kelce week. He got off to a rough start by fumbling on the first play from scrimmage. He made up for it with 12 catches, 168 yards and two TDs. Incompletrius Harris caught a tough bullet pass for another tight end TD. Conley caught a clutch TD playing for Sammy Watkins. KC scored in every quarter, although they were outscored 26-21 by the Faiders in the second half. Mitch Morse was back this week and made it through the game. No bad injuries on offense; Fisher got poked in the nose, and Kelce took a tough shot to the ribs, but I think they’ll all be intact for next week. Tyreek had one nice run early on, but was doubled most of the game and had one drop and one half step miss on two potential TD passes in the end zone. It wasn’t his week.

7. On defense, Allen Bailey forced the first fumble and was in on seven tackles. Ford forced a fumble and had a sack. Chris Jones got in late to make it eight games in a row with a QB sack. Nandi stuffed the Faiders two point attempt. Fuller stripped the third fumble, making the only decent play by the secondary in the entire game. Everyone else was garbage. Save for Ford’s two plays, the linebacker corps was garbage. I feel like Vince Lombardi yelling GRAB GRAB GRAB!!

6. Grandpa Bob just pisses me off. On the Chiefs radio broadcast, they said Hitchens has been nursing a quad injury. He could barely run. So what does Grandpa Bob do? He puts Hitchens in one on one coverage against Faider Tight End Cook who burns him for an easy TD right down the middle with no safety help. Oakland kept running the same off tackle stretch play right at Dee Ford all game long. And if they could have held onto the football, their ground game would have won this game for them easy. Richard has well over 100 all purpose yards. Cook had 100 yards receiving. Nelson had almost 100 yards receiving. That’s way too much offense for an AFC one seed to give up to a two win team.

5. Our safeties...nightmare. Sorensen is coming back from injury, so I’ll give him some slack. He also recovered the final Oakland fumble which bounced right to him. Parker cannot tackle, period. He holds on for dear life until help arrives and gives up tons of YAC. Murray is total garbage. He played the entire game, and registered ZERO tackles. He missed at least three or four, including whiffing on a run blitz that should have been a five yard loss, instead he bounced off and the play was a twenty yard gain. Eric Berry at 25% would be better. The safety and corner play is what will cost us a Super Bowl, sad to say. I can smell it in the wind.

4. On our corner play, Scandrick had eight tackles and a DPI. Nelson got beat for a TD. And for the defense as a whole, they let the Faiders go 9 for 12 on third down. They simply could not get Oakland off the field no matter what the yards to gain. It was very disturbing that our defense could not get a two win team off the field. Just disgusting, really.

3. Finally perhaps the most disappointing development is how the special teams continue to erode. Buttkicker has actually missed more PAT’s than Field Goal attempts this year. He also had a kickoff go out of bounds to set the Faiders up on their own 40 yard line. In the second half when Oakland got within three, Chiefs bring the ball out our the end zone, get a holding penalty and wind up with the ball on the nine instead of the 25. Then Conley gets a holding penalty on second down to snuff any possibility of a drive, and we punt out of our end zone in a three point game. Special Teams put the offense in a very bad spot at a very bad time. This MUST improve.

2. After the game, Andy said the Black Hole was a very hard place to play. KC should have had at least 17 points in the first quarter, and Mahomes made a mistake throwing a pass past the line right before halftime that turned a potential TD drive into three points. I don’t think the distraction over the last 48 hours affected the offense, and I don’t really think it affected the defense or special teams either. Special teams just stunk today, and the defensive back seven were God Awful. Again, we didn’t win, Oakland beat themselves.

1. So now we have to hope the defense plays better at Arrowhead. There’s no promises once the playoffs arrive, and the teams left in the big dance will know exactly how to exploit Grandpa Bob. You can look at our Titans playoff game last year to know that. For next week, Ravens QB Jackson is a lot like Watson in Houston. Today he ran 17 times, and I expect they’ll throw a lot of screens and bootlegs against us. Sure would be great if Berry could play in this one. According to WHB, Chiefs are bringing in Free Agent Charcandrick West and CJ Anderson from Denver for a look see on Monday. Mahomes has 41 TD passes so far this year, which is absolutely incredible. 10-2 and first seed in the AFC is great, but things are going to get dicey in the next two weeks. Pittsburgh could certainly do us a solid if they could knock off Phyllis tonight. A win is a win is a win, but if there’s such a thing as a troubling win, this one was it. Man, what a crazy week.

Chiefspants
12-02-2018, 07:46 PM
FIRST!!!

JakeF
12-02-2018, 07:50 PM
Thanks

Allen Bailey has slowly become our 2nd best Dlineman this year behind Jones. He's tough and strong, does things that our other soft defenders don't.

TribalElder
12-02-2018, 07:52 PM
In

TwistedChief
12-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Crazy week indeed. But Mahomes is Mahomes and a win is a win. Nice write-up as always. I'll take AFC West road wins whenever we can get them even though we've become spoiled.

ChiefEd
12-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Great write up! I feel worse about our team’s play in this win than in either of our losses. We need to regroup before next weekend!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-02-2018, 07:57 PM
I honestly believe we should re sign Bailey

Prison Bitch
12-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Ian Eagle:

“Jon Gruden, from Sandusky, Ohio... Home of Big Tom Callahan”

In58men
12-02-2018, 07:59 PM
This is what I noticed. We ended their season!!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181203/960e865088547be1d730d0a7447d6b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLO
12-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Fuck Dan Fouts.

Great read, thank you.

JakeF
12-02-2018, 08:03 PM
I honestly believe we should re sign Bailey
He's going to want 7-8 million per year again and that's really not doable. He'll refuse to take a pay cut from us and then go to another team for 4-5 million a year. Typical NFL games.

PHOG
12-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Thanks again for the read. A win is a win, but this won't hold up in the playoffs.

Otter
12-02-2018, 08:05 PM
Thanks GB!!!

That was an awesome game that scared the poop out of me. Never take the Chiefs vs Raiders for granted. Too much history.

Easy 6
12-02-2018, 08:06 PM
#8 is nice because it shows some guys stepping up, production by committee

There are many ugly truths in #6

All said, the whole team looked hesitant and off in general... yet we won on the road again

The system is too well locked in, the talent and expectations too great to allow Hunts release to sink the ship

Great read, as always gb

stumppy
12-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Yea, Chiefs Planet needs to get ready for the meltdown that's coming when this defense loses a playoff game.

gblowfish
12-02-2018, 08:09 PM
**** Dan Fouts.

Great read, thank you.

You guys know how I feel about Dan Fouts. He molests Collies. I listened to Mitch the entire game. Thankfully I didn't have to deal with Fouts and his color commentary/drool.

Otter
12-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Yea, Chiefs Planet needs to get ready for the meltdown that's coming when this defense loses a playoff game.

Look at the ray of sunshine!!!

Couldn't even wait till Monday.

InChiefsHeaven
12-02-2018, 08:10 PM
I'll take the win, blah blah blah.

But damn, it seems we played down to their level. Honestly, there was some really bad play calling and execution. It seemed like the Chiefs felt they would just win the game. Our defense was shit against a terrible offense, and our offense should have had the backups in against a terrible defense. But, it's a division rival , so whatever.

A win is a win, but I agree, this win made me feel worse than our 2 losses. Get your heads out fellas, this shit will not do come playoff time.

Oh, and Fuck the Raiders. That is all.

big nasty kcnut
12-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Great read george!

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-02-2018, 08:14 PM
In a week that I wouldn't have ever predicted the following:

Cowboys beat Saints 13-10
Jags shut out Colts 6-0
Arizona beats GB at Lambeau

I will take this win after all the distractions since Friday.

TEX
12-02-2018, 08:15 PM

And when we need tough rushing yards, to run the clock out, and cant...

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-02-2018, 08:17 PM
And when we need tough rushing yards, to run the clock out, and cant...

A bunch of pussies on here.... It's Mahomes Chiefs team, not the last 20 years...

Katie
12-02-2018, 08:18 PM
We played flat today. Get over it. Rise up for the rest of the season.

InChiefsHeaven
12-02-2018, 08:24 PM
In a week that I wouldn't have ever predicted the following:

Cowboys beat Saints 13-10
Jags shut out Colts 6-0
Arizona beats GB at Lambeau

I will take this win after all the distractions since Friday.

And the Giants beat the Bears...

stevieray
12-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Sorry, I don't buy into the two win mantra.

They aren't all going to be pretty.

Easy 6
12-02-2018, 08:27 PM

Yep, conference games are closer than they should be 80% of the time, regardless of opponent record

rabblerouser
12-02-2018, 08:34 PM

Anyone who knows anything about Chiefs/Raiders understands that when these teams meet the records don't matter and the game will be tough.

****, Reid is like 19-1 vs the entire AFC West.

That 1 loss was @ Oakland last year.

Demonpenz
12-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Meesh Meesh was caught on video kicking a mouse in ally cam

Katie
12-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Well to be honest, that kick off did not go out of bounds. Raider was out of bounds and picked up the ball, so they got it on th 40. Just bad luck.

WhiteWhale
12-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Just want to point out.

Sacks allowed with Mitch Morse at C: 6 sacks in 7 games

Sacks allowed with not Mitch Morse at C: 14 sacks in 5 games

Coincidence?

Coach
12-02-2018, 09:06 PM
Nice read G.

I also want to point out that the penalties are just getting out of control. If the Chiefs can't get that situation rectified, then that's likely going to bite them in the ass come playoff time.

Buehler445
12-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Good read George. Thanks. It shouldn’t have been that close but it is AFCW. Mahomes missed some deep throws but also made some really good ones. Virtually every completion is s special throw.

Blah blah blah Alex loses this by 2 possessions s.

This is what I noticed. We ended their season!!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181203/960e865088547be1d730d0a7447d6b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rockon:

Fuck Oakland.

MahiMike
12-02-2018, 09:20 PM
#3 - Special Teams. Any Special teams coach that lets anyone not named Tyreek Hill return punts and kicks should be fired. The offensive coaches have figured out the new rules. Why can't they? 90% of these returns end in penalties. Just take the ball at the 25. And Mr. Toub, I don't care if he's named Tyreek or not, you have to tell him not to field a ball inside the 5 yard line!

PunkinDrublic
12-02-2018, 09:22 PM
The defense had it’s usual problems, but those fumbles were legitimately forced by our guys doing a good job of stripping the ball. The Raiders were lucky that ball bounced right back to Carr on that strip sack by Dee Ford.

Iowanian
12-02-2018, 09:27 PM
It seems to me the struggles in the rub game coincided with the return of Morse as much as the loss of hunt. He just isn't a good run blocker.

cabletech94
12-02-2018, 09:43 PM
thanks for the read, blowfish!! would read again. 10/10!!

lets shore up that DEF. let berry help out the 2ndary in the playoffs. blah blah blah!!

man, its fun to watch myhomies play!!

Flying High D
12-02-2018, 09:44 PM
If you could photoshop anyone over Kareem in the video, would it be Grandpa, Parker or another secondary member?

WhiteWhale
12-02-2018, 09:53 PM
It seems to me the struggles in the rub game coincided with the return of Morse as much as the loss of hunt. He just isn't a good run blocker.

Eh, it seems to me this is an incorrect conclusion.

Especially given how visibly slower Ware is compared to 1. Hunt 2. Williams and 3. Himself in 2016.

Flying High D
12-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Maybe we should try someone faster than Ware at TB, like maybe Breland Speaks.

mikeyis4dcats.
12-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Well to be honest, that kick off did not go out of bounds. Raider was out of bounds and picked up the ball, so they got it on th 40. Just bad luck.

I will never, ever understand this rule. How a player being out of bounds helps his team.

Iowanian
12-02-2018, 10:03 PM
Eh, it seems to me this is an incorrect conclusion.

Especially given how visibly slower Ware is compared to 1. Hunt 2. Williams and 3. Himself in 2016.

The run game seemed to improve when he went out last year too. I think he's better in pass protection but is a problem in the run game.

ChiefsLV
12-02-2018, 10:06 PM
Grandpa Bob needs to retire. This D needs a fresh start with a new coordinator, preferably someone more aggressive. Need that attitude on D

UK_Chief
12-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Chiefs bar Kelce played like they were in mourning for Hunt. The RB play will get better but just glad to get a win.

Hope we get back on the rails next week.

OKchiefs
12-03-2018, 01:09 AM
We played flat today. Get over it. Rise up for the rest of the season.

How the fuck do they come out flat after the bye? Last year we lost 9-12 to the freaking Giants after the bye. I think the myth of Andy Reid being amazing after the bye is no longer the case.

suzzer99
12-03-2018, 02:29 AM
I don't think our offense came out flat at all.

I think our defense came out flat, when they lost no one, should have been looking to mke a statement after the Rams game, and knew we needed them to step up. This is unconscionable to me. This is the first week I am 100% fervently in the fire Sutton camp.

TwistedChief
12-03-2018, 02:41 AM

I was thinking this exact same thing. It felt like Kareem's breakout game this season was against the Bengals and he played better after that, and of course Morse got his concussion the week before against New England. Coincidence?

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 07:25 AM
Nice write up, hard to believe Kelce set the single game record for yards by a TE in that game.

Defense was just trash in the 2nd half. Trash.

Bwana
12-03-2018, 07:36 AM
Good job George, I'm on the same page with this team. The Offense is good enough to will a Super Bowl, but the Defense isn't IMHO. This defense is painful to watch.

Imon Yourside
12-03-2018, 07:52 AM
A lot of Mahomes bad completion % was due to drops, we had a bad case of it in this game. Also the pass Mahomes threw "over the line" looked like he had a full leg/foot behind/on the line so ya just bs that usually isn't called. Good writeup other than that George.

Sassy Squatch
12-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Havent been this apathetic as a Chiefs fan in a long time. Hunt situation was a kick to the dick. Watching this pathetic defense collapse yet again in the 2nd half of a game was taking a baseball bat to the back of my head and not stopping until there's nothing left but a soupy mess of blood, skull fragments, and brain matter.

penchief
12-03-2018, 08:04 AM
How the **** do they come out flat after the bye? Last year we lost 9-12 to the freaking Giants after the bye. I think the myth of Andy Reid being amazing after the bye is no longer the case.

It may be true that in the last two seasons the the team has looked flat after the bye. However, you can't call it a "myth" when the numbers drive that narrative. He clearly has a stellar record after the bye.

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 08:12 AM
How the **** do they come out flat after the bye? Last year we lost 9-12 to the freaking Giants after the bye. I think the myth of Andy Reid being amazing after the bye is no longer the case.

Who ties your shoes for you?

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Havent been this apathetic as a Chiefs fan in a long time. Hunt situation was a kick to the dick. Watching this pathetic defense collapse yet again in the 2nd half of a game was taking a baseball bat to the back of my head and not stopping until there's nothing left but a soupy mess of blood, skull fragments, and brain matter.

Seriously?

We waited 30 years for a guy like Mahomes. The team is 10-2, just scored 40 points on the road, and you're apathetic?

I think you added an "A". Seriously.

2bikemike
12-03-2018, 08:52 AM
I will never, ever understand this rule. How a player being out of bounds helps his team.

Yeah it seems contradictory to the rule of a player going out of bounds and then being the first to touch it.

Buehler445
12-03-2018, 09:14 AM
Seriously?

We waited 30 years for a guy like Mahomes. The team is 10-2, just scored 40 points on the road, and you're apathetic?

I came here to post this precise post.

You posted it more concisely than I would have. As such, I'll just cosign.

Red Beans
12-03-2018, 09:30 AM
I came here to post this precise post.

You posted it more concisely than I would have. As such, I'll just cosign.

I vote yea! Motion passes. Super Turtle, please get your panties untwisted, and kindly remove the stick from your anus.

Spott
12-03-2018, 09:33 AM
How the fuck do they come out flat after the bye? Last year we lost 9-12 to the freaking Giants after the bye. I think the myth of Andy Reid being amazing after the bye is no longer the case.

I can’t imagine why they came out flat. It’s not like there were any recent distractions that could have caused them to lose focus...

oldman
12-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Good job as usual, George. I will have to admit I never thought I'd be pissed after a win over the hated Raiders, let alone when we hung 40 on them, but I was. I'm going to give the RBs and O-line a pass since we weren't prepared to play without Hunt and the line kept PMII upright for the most part.
I am going to blast BS-utton for his unit's abysmal showing, especially on 3rd down. C'mon man, 9 for 12? To top that off, at least half were 3rd and long. That sort of crap gets you a quick exit from the playoffs. They did produce 3 turnovers, which we turned into 13 points, but you don't give up 33 to a 2 and 8 team.
The zebras did their usual damage. I saw 2 hits on PMII that should have been roughing the passer calls, the usual mugging of Houston, bogus PI calls, but the strangest had to be the out of bounds kickoff. It was explained by "New York", but that seems to be the exception to the player out of bounds rules. Rules Committee, step up and change that.
The team just looked out of sync at times. PMII overthrew receivers, some routes ran incorrectly, and just an overall lack of urgency on some drives. Maybe it was the Hunt thing, maybe it was rust from the bye week, but that stuff has to change.

Sassy Squatch
12-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Seriously?

Yes. Apathetic. I really don't care about this season too much anymore. I'll still enjoy the Mahomes show, but this defense has drained from me all the excitement I had for the playoffs. With their wretched display yesterday of buffoonery, cowardice, humiliation, and domination by one of the worst teams in football in the 2nd half, they've ruined it for me.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Yes. Apathetic. I really don't care about this season too much anymore. I'll still enjoy the Mahomes show, but this defense has drained from me all the excitement I had for the playoffs. With their wretched display yesterday of buffoonery, cowardice, humiliation, and domination by one of the worst teams in football in the 2nd half, they've ruined it for me.

:eek:

Mecca
12-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Seriously?

A lot of people haven't gotten the memo that no one can play defense anymore. Especially on the road, it's weird to me to see all this complaining when in reality these high point games are way more normal than the way the Ravens try to play.

TEX
12-03-2018, 10:19 AM

I always felt that regardless of how good Mahomes is, that our defense would doom us in the playoffs. I keep holding out hope that Berry will provide the defense the ability to get us one or two more stops in a game, when we REALLY need it. But I'm not at all confident that he's even really coming back. And now, without Hunt, I'm not sure it would even matter.

It has just served to give me a jump on what I feel is coming, so I wont be shocked when it does.

TEX
12-03-2018, 10:22 AM
Seriously?

I HEAR ya, but I am as well. :shrug:

TwistedChief
12-03-2018, 10:24 AM

Honestly, you replace Murray with a scarecrow that looks like Berry and our defense has a much more acceptable performance yesterday.

oldman
12-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Honestly, you replace Murray with a scarecrow that looks like Berry and our defense has a much more acceptable performance yesterday.

True. Surely there's someone besides Murray.

Sassy Squatch
12-03-2018, 10:34 AM
True. Surely there's someone besides Murray.
Funny you should mention that. There was a guy I saw play for the Chiefs earlier in the year? Think he wore #24? Had a name like mucus? He seemed decent. Maybe I'll put an ad out in the newspaper so we can figure out where this missing figure ran off to.

gblowfish
12-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Funny you should mention that. There was a guy I saw play for the Chiefs earlier in the year? Think he wore #24? Had a name like mucus?

He's a slimeball!

Halfcan
12-03-2018, 10:58 AM

Murray is approaching Gaines as the worst football player I have ever seen. How many missed tackles does this guy have now?

Sorensen looks like he is wearing concrete cleats out there as well. At least he managed to fall on a fumble while he was standing around.

Then you throw in Parker, who disappears during long stretches of the game until giving up big plays or missing tackles and you have the Trifecta of Suck back there. The Holy Trinity of Mediocrity, the Three Stooges of the Gridiron.

otherstar
12-03-2018, 01:10 PM
An ugly win is better than a loss. Thanks for the great write up!

suzzer99
12-03-2018, 02:10 PM
I can’t imagine why they came out flat. It’s not like there were any recent distractions that could have caused them to lose focus...

I was hoping the defense would step up and fill the void of losing an offensive star. Instead they did the opposite.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-03-2018, 02:12 PM
Can we discuss Butker as well? He has more missed PATs then FGs. He’s a very good kicker but come the **** on. If he keeps missing PATs there is an even better kicker out there that never misses a kick. Kareem come on down

kjwood75nro
12-03-2018, 03:18 PM
Can we discuss Butker as well? He has more missed PATs then FGs. He’s a very good kicker but come the **** on. If he keeps missing PATs there is an even better kicker out there that never misses a kick. Kareem come on downHe also kicks more PATs than anybody else.

Plus, his most recent miss was a block, and while I'm sure he can adjust the trajectory, I find that far less egregious than a flat-out miss.

Frazod
12-03-2018, 03:20 PM
He also kicks more PATs than anybody else.

Plus, his most recent miss was a block, and while I'm sure he can adjust the trajectory, I find that far less egregious than a flat-out miss.

I'm more than a bit concerned with his kickoffs, too. They've been getting shorter and shorter this year, and he also had a kick off out of bounds yesterday.

TwistedChief
12-03-2018, 03:34 PM
I'm more than a bit concerned with his kickoffs, too. They've been getting shorter and shorter this year, and he also had a kick off out of bounds yesterday.

There's a part of me that thinks that sort of thing is intentional. Ask yourself a question: would you rather Tremon Smith take it out from the end zone and probably on average get to the 23.5yd line with a 20% chance of a of hold or block in the back OR would you rather take the touchback and get it at the 25? The latter surely,

Touchbacks are less valuable when they start at the 25 and have no potential to induce easy penalties. I think some of these kicks are intentional.

gblowfish
12-03-2018, 03:36 PM
I think Toub has a reputation as a ST Coach who can break kickoffs and punts for TDs. I don't mind them trying it sometimes, but they need to be more game aware. There are times when getting the ball on the 25 and preserving clock is more important. And I don't think they expose Tyreek on kickoffs because they don't want to lose him for the season on a 20 yard return.

TwistedChief
12-03-2018, 03:45 PM
I think Toub has a reputation as a ST Coach who can break kickoffs and punts for TDs. I don't mind them trying it sometimes, but they need to be more game aware. There are times when getting the ball on the 25 and preserving clock is more important. And I don't think they expose Tyreek on kickoffs because they don't want to lose him for the season on a 20 yard return.

Agreed here. My biggest problem is Hill was not returning kicks late in the Titans playoff game last season. I can understand wanting to protect your receiver, but he's the most explosive guy in the game and if you need to win a playoff game and can put that guy in open space, you do it without hesitation.

BlackHelicopters
12-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Thanks George!

DJJasonp
12-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Good write up as usual George.

I think this performance against Oakland was similar to losing at the Giants last year.

The difference (as is almost everything this year) is mahomes.

We will go as far as Mahomes can take us.