LAC - CIN, @KC, BAL, @DEN
BAL - @KC, TB, @SD, CLE

MIA - NE, @MIN, JAX, @BUF
IND - @HOU, DAL, NYG, @TEN
DEN - @SF, CLE, @OAK, SD
TEN - JAX, @NYG, WAS, IND

RealSNR
12-02-2018, 11:12 PM
So if we beat the Ravens next week, we clinch a playoff spot, right?

O.city
12-02-2018, 11:13 PM
So I just don’t have the best feeling this plays out like we hope.

I’m kind of getting the feeling of a 12-4 and being the 5 seed finish

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-02-2018, 11:14 PM

That’s my feeling as well. I feel like we will beat the Chargers and the Ravens but lose to the Seahawks

gold_and_red
12-02-2018, 11:16 PM

So the Chargers win out?

pugsnotdrugs19
12-02-2018, 11:16 PM

Ehh. I don’t see it.

Today was the hardest part, the mental hurdle of dealing with the events of the last 3 days. They can reset now and get locked in. I think they will.

13-3 at minimum.

Jerok
12-02-2018, 11:17 PM
That’s my feeling as well. I feel like we will beat the Chargers and the Ravens but lose to the Seahawks

Oh Nostradamus, How will the Chiefs beat Ravens and Chargers and get the 5 seed? Literally impossible.

New World Order

If we beat the Chargers and finish 12-4 we win the division.

gold_and_red
13-3 guarantees the division. But if Pats and Texans also finish 13-3 what is the seeding order?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-02-2018, 11:19 PM
13-3 guarantees the division. But if Pats and Texans also finish 13-3 what is the seeding order?

Who has more conference wins between us and the Texans? That would I’ll determine the # 2 and #3 if NE is the #1

New World Order
12-02-2018, 11:19 PM

1. NE
2. KC (assuming we beat LA and Oak)
3. Hou

gold_and_red
12-02-2018, 11:22 PM
1. NE
2. KC (assuming we beat LA and Oak)
3. Hou

But if our 3rd loss is at Seattle then we will have a better conf record than NE. Isn’t that the first criteria in a 3-way tie even though NE has beaten both Hou and KC?

Hoover
12-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Ravens have won 3 in a row (nobodies) - their not that good - they are not winning in KC this week. Its going to look a lot like the Bengals game if you ask me.

Chargers - they just go their big road win - sure it won't be easy, never is, but again I don't see them coming to Arrowhead to get an important victory.

@Seahawks - I don't like this game because its on the road. That said I don't think Seattle has running backs that scare us that much. If they want to throw the ball 11 times and run it at us with their shit balls 35 times we will walk out of there with the win.

Raiders - an easy bye week

tk13
12-02-2018, 11:24 PM

Pats would get the 1 seed because they beat the other two teams.

The 2/3 is trickier. Depends on who we lose to. If it's the Seahawks we'd be fine. If it's the Chargers we start going down the tiebreaker chain. I'm not sure if we have enough common games with Houston. If so, it'd kick down to strength of victory. They have us beat there at the moment but there's 4 games to go.

tk13
12-02-2018, 11:27 PM
But if our 3rd loss is at Seattle then we will have a better conf record than NE. Isn’t that the first criteria in a 3-way tie even though NE has beaten both Hou and KC?

Nope. First tiebreaker would be a head-to-head sweep... and New England has that. I think it's pretty safe to say if New England catches us in any form they're going to get homefield.

mschiefs1984
12-02-2018, 11:30 PM
So if we beat the Ravens next week, we clinch a playoff spot, right?

Yes if we win another game we are in

carcosa
12-02-2018, 11:40 PM
We're gonna win out you fuckin weenies

PunkinDrublic
12-02-2018, 11:44 PM
The jerkoff media talking heads are going to start blowing the Chargers and saying they’re a better team than the Chiefs.

mschiefs1984
12-02-2018, 11:45 PM
The jerkoff media talking heads are going to start blowing the Chargers and saying they’re a better team than the Chiefs.

They have been doing that all year already

Chief Northman
12-02-2018, 11:47 PM
If the defense is soft as baby shit like they were today, the Chiefs aren’t getting HFA let alone winning the division.

Embarrasing.

Buehler445
12-02-2018, 11:57 PM

Eh who gives a fuck?

KC_Connection
12-03-2018, 12:05 AM
The Chiefs have 3 games at home and are better than all four of the teams they are going to be playing. There's no reason to think they'll lose 2 games.

Best22
12-03-2018, 12:05 AM

You have a pic of a man with a broken leg in your avatar and you’re getting angry over the media “disrespecting” us?

mr. tegu
12-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Are people still afraid of the Chargers? Even if it was a Sunday game I wouldn’t be worried but since it’s a Thursday game to possibly clinch the division I have zero concerns.

banecat
12-03-2018, 03:21 AM
I'm not sure exactly why the Browns aren't listed on there. No one wants a piece of one of the hottest teams on the rise right now

big nasty kcnut
12-03-2018, 03:25 AM
Our qb is pat mahomes we will be fine.

RINGLEADER
12-03-2018, 03:53 AM
Win out and we have a 1 seed. That's the simplest path of course.

If NE/PITT/HOU/LAC win out then the following is operative. The two big non-Chiefs games are the Pats at Steelers in Week 15 and the Ravens at Chargers in Week 16 which have huge impacts if all these other assumptions all prove to be true.

So...

Lose to the Ravens and win the other games and we're likely the 2 or 3 seed (determined by the Week 15 Pats at Steelers game)

Lose to the Chargers and win the other games and we're likely the 2 or 3 seed (determined by the Week 15 Pats at Steelers game)

Lose to the Seahawks and win the other games and we're likely the 2 seed.

Lose to the Raiders and win the other games and we're likely the 2 seed or 3 seed (determined by the Week 15 Pats at Steelers game)

If we lose more than 2 it is likely we're the 5 seed, unless we beat the Chargers and lose 2 of the other 3 in which case we'll likely still win the division and be the 3 seed.

RINGLEADER
12-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Are people still afraid of the Chargers? Even if it was a Sunday game I wouldn’t be worried but since it’s a Thursday game to possibly clinch the division I have zero concerns.

Same.

Tonight was a high-quality win for the Chargers, no doubt. But we are going to destroy them. It may not be scientific, but KC has their number and there's no reason to believe we won't outscore them like we do everyone at Arrowhead. Not sure why people think we're going to choke when it is ALWAYS Rivers who chokes at Arrowhead.

Sassy Squatch
12-03-2018, 05:03 AM
Win the Chargers game and 1 other and we win the division.

Red Dawg
12-03-2018, 06:41 AM
Our schedule is rough and has been all year. We are not going to get any help either. Pitt has fallen apart and look like ass so Pats will win out and Houston will as well.

We must win out to keep the 1. Hard to see it. We end up the 3 most likely. We lose the tie breaker to Pats and Texans.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 06:43 AM

Depends who we lose to.

If we drop an AFC game the Texans will leapfrog us at 13-3, because they win strength of victory tiebreakers right now.

We drop the game in Seattle as our one loss it only hurts us against NE.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 06:46 AM
We end up the 3 most likely.

No it's not "most likely."

Most likely is still the #1 seed by every predictive metrics site that I've seen.

Pressure is the other teams to win out to beat us, and we have 3 of 4 games at home.

I would say there is an extremely good chance we end up with #1 or #2 seed.

The #3 seed is going to require the Texans to win out and us to lose to an AFC team.

jdh81_06
12-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Colts beat Houston this week (colts are rebounding off of a horrible loss and this is a big division game on the road, Luck comes through and pulls the upset)

Pittsburgh beats New England in Pittsburgh in two weeks (Pittsburgh knows how to beat the Patriots and they will need the win in order to clinch the division)

Pittsburgh losses to the Saints the following week in New Orleans (no explanation needed)

Broncos beat the Chargers in week 17 at home (Depending on how our Thursday night game plays out in two weeks, this one may or may not matter, but the Broncos will win

Baltimore looses to the Chiefs and Chargers and miss the playoffs.

My playoff prediction:

1) Kansas City
2) New England

3) Texans
4) Pittsburgh

5) Chargers
6) Broncos

CaliforniaChief
12-03-2018, 07:36 AM
Some of you are really traumatized. We literally couldn't be in better position.

3 of our remaining 4 games are at Arrowhead, including the biggest remaining game (LAC) on a short week.

We don't need help from anyone else and have the best QB going.

BigRedChief
12-03-2018, 07:37 AM
We're gonna win out you fuckin weeniesTHIS! We control our destiny. We "should" beat every team that we play in the regular season. We are the lead dog. Every team is looking at our ass.

There is no easy road to play in the Super Bowl. I'm sure Reid and his staff are preaching the truth to the players every day. You want to have HFA, play in a Super Bowl? You must play your best and beat the best to get there.

BleedingRed
12-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Charges winning was good from the perspective that Steelers now have to beat NE

BigRedChief
12-03-2018, 07:42 AM
3 of our remaining 4 games are at Arrowhead, including the biggest remaining game (LAC) on a short week.Because we are so familiar with each other, the home team advantage on short weeks isn't as great. But, I'm glad its at Arrowhead.

Spott
12-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Our schedule is rough and has been all year. We are not going to get any help either. Pitt has fallen apart and look like ass so Pats will win out and Houston will as well.

We must win out to keep the 1. Hard to see it. We end up the 3 most likely. We lose the tie breaker to Pats and Texans.

The Pats have already lost convincingly at Detroit, Jacksonville and Tennessee. They definitely aren’t a lock to win in Pittsburgh or Miami.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-03-2018, 07:47 AM
We need HFA so bad just to get the most out of this porous defense. Then at least the pass rush can do it’s job with some consistency probably.

Need EB in the worst way. Can’t stand to watch this defense cost us again and if it does, Sutton had better go on the spot.

Red Dawg
12-03-2018, 07:47 AM
Charges winning was good from the perspective that Steelers now have to beat NE

But they won't. They never do and certainly dont look like a team focused to do so this year.

Eleazar
12-03-2018, 07:49 AM
Some of you are really traumatized. We literally couldn't be in better position.

A better position would be having one more game on the Pats. Derp.

And our next three games are all against playoff teams.

And the Pats really only have to get through the Steelers, and are likely to finish 13-3, which means we have no room for error WRT home field.

jjchieffan
12-03-2018, 07:58 AM
Colts beat Houston this week (colts are rebounding off of a horrible loss and this is a big division game on the road, Luck comes through and pulls the upset)

Pittsburgh beats New England in Pittsburgh in two weeks (Pittsburgh knows how to beat the Patriots and they will need the win in order to clinch the division)

Pittsburgh losses to the Saints the following week in New Orleans (no explanation needed)

Broncos beat the Chargers in week 17 at home (Depending on how our Thursday night game plays out in two weeks, this one may or may not matter, but the Broncos will win

Baltimore looses to the Chiefs and Chargers and miss the playoffs.

My playoff prediction:

1) Kansas City
2) New England

3) Texans
4) Pittsburgh

5) Chargers
6) Broncos

This is how I see it playing out. Donks and Chargers get the wild card. Donks may actually win out. Baltimore may steal their division and the fading Squealers miss the playoffs. I don't see them being better than 9-6-1. Ravens 10-6, Donks 10-6, LAC 11-5, leaves no room for Pittsburgh. But that's the only change that I would make.

Eleazar
12-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Best case for us and most likely otherwise:

KC - 14-2
NE - 13-3
HOU - 12-4
PIT - 9-6-1
LA - 12-4
BAL - 9-7

So that makes the Wild Card round BAL @ HOU and LA @ PIT, which means we'd get either PIT, BAL, LA at Arrowhead again...

There's no realistic chance Pittsburgh passes Houston at this point so they are more or less locked into the 4 seed. Unless Baltimore can win the division somehow, which means you have to give PIT a bad loss somewhere.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 08:02 AM
No way we make 14-2.

13-3 at best 12-4 at the worst.

HFA is in serious jeopardy. Especially with all the distractions going forward.

Eleazar
12-03-2018, 08:06 AM
No way we make 14-2.

I think we're headed for the 2 seed. The likelihood of us getting through 3 playoff teams perfect with our running game stunted and with no defense is pretty slim.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Denver would applaud KC taking care of Baltimore and the Chargers.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 08:08 AM
No way we make 14-2.

Who is beating the Chiefs? The Ravens? The Chargers at Arrowhead?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Seriously dude, step away for a while. You've lost it.

BigRedChief
No way we make 14-2.

HFA is in serious jeopardy. Especially with all the distractions going forward.No way? :hmmm:

We should be favored in every game.

htismaqe
Ravens have won 3 in a row (nobodies) - their not that good - they are not winning in KC this week. Its going to look a lot like the Bengals game if you ask me.

Chargers - they just go their big road win - sure it won't be easy, never is, but again I don't see them coming to Arrowhead to get an important victory.

@Seahawks - I don't like this game because its on the road. That said I don't think Seattle has running backs that scare us that much. If they want to throw the ball 11 times and run it at us with their shit balls 35 times we will walk out of there with the win.

Raiders - an easy bye week

:clap::clap::clap:

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 08:09 AM
I think we're headed for the 2 seed. The likelihood of us getting through 3 playoff teams perfect with our running game stunted and with no defense is pretty slim.

They had 174 yards rushing yesterday. :facepalm:

Red Dawg
12-03-2018, 08:16 AM
I didn't see a team yesterday that screamed we are winning the last 4. Chargers and Seattle are problems. Balt and the Faid are noy scary.

Pitt needs to beat NE so we have breathing room and they don't look like they will at the moment.

Just being realistic. If we had Hunt I would feel different but we don't. He's a big loss and we have no one on the roster at RB any team should respect. Makes everything more difficult for Mahomes. The Faid sucks but Balt and LAC don't.

Eleazar
12-03-2018, 08:18 AM
They had 174 yards rushing yesterday. :facepalm:

Yeah, Oakland was on the schedule at the perfect time to let the team tune up for the next three. But we saw that Ware isn't what Hunt was, and you need to be able to grind out first downs at the end of these games. Our RBs both had less than 50 yards. The Raiders just gave up 250 yards to Baltimore a week ago.

We played one of the worst teams in the league and they cut the lead to a field goal with 6 minutes left. Their QB put up numbers similar to Mahomes' numbers. They had just as many rushing yards as we did. Are the next several teams we play going to cough the ball up 3 times?

Given all that happened this week, an ugly win is acceptable, but yesterday's effort isn't going to cut it the next few weeks.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 08:20 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Just looking st it realistically. Chargers are a huge threat. We’re on a stretch of three playoff teams right now. There is a realistic chance we drop a game in Seattle.

A couple of non fumbles yesterday and we might be signing a different tune today.

And don’t be sassy or I’ll change my password. LMAO. Kidding friend.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 08:21 AM
No way? :hmmm:

Favored doesn’t always mean victory.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Yeah, Oakland was on the schedule at the perfect time to let the team tune up for the next three. But we saw that Ware isn't what Hunt was, and you need to be able to grind out first downs at the end of these games. Our RBs both had less than 50 yards. The Raiders just gave up 250 yards to Baltimore a week ago.

We played one of the worst teams in the league and they cut the lead to a field goal with 6 minutes left. Their QB put up numbers similar to Mahomes' numbers. They had just as many rushing yards as we did. Are the next several teams we play going to cough the ball up 3 times?

Given all that happened this week, an ugly win is acceptable, but yesterday's effort isn't going to cut it the next few weeks.

What we saw yesterday was a team experimenting with two backs that haven't gotten any practice reps as the #1 back.

The Raiders game at Oakland is ALWAYS like this. Of course, Chiefsplanet is ALWAYS like this, too.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 08:26 AM
What we saw yesterday was a team experimenting with two backs that haven't gotten any practice reps as the #1 back.

The Raiders game at Oakland is ALWAYS like this. Of course, Chiefsplanet is ALWAYS like this, too.

Are you sure on the ALWAYS?

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Just looking st it realistically. Chargers are a huge threat. We’re on a stretch of three playoff teams right now. There is a realistic chance we drop a game in Seattle.

A couple of non fumbles yesterday and we might be signing a different tune today.

And don’t be sassy or I’ll change my password. LMAO. Kidding friend.

I'm looking at it realistically too.

The Ravens are completely one-dimensional and rely on their defense to keep things close. We have Patrick Mahomes - their defense is toast.

The Chargers are good but they have to play AT Arrowhead, against Andy Reid. History shows us the chances of the Chargers winning that game are almost zero.

That leaves the Seahawks. Probably the worst matchup left on the schedule.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Are you sure on the ALWAYS?

Well not every single time. Sometimes the Chiefs actually lose in Oakland. It's easily the worst division game for them every year since Reid got here.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 08:29 AM
I'm looking at it realistically too.

The Ravens are completely one-dimensional and rely on their defense to keep things close. We have Patrick Mahomes - their defense is toast.

The Chargers are good but they have to play AT Arrowhead, against Andy Reid. History shows us the chances of the Chargers winning that game are almost zero.

That leaves the Seahawks. Probably the worst matchup left on the schedule.

So 13-3 and the #2 seed is well within the realm of possibility?

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 08:33 AM
So 13-3 and the #2 seed is well within the realm of possibility?

It certainly is possible.

But 14-2 is more likely. Because Mahomes.

You can say what you want about the defense but Pat was off yesterday - he missed 2 deep throws that would have been scores. No Hunt and the running game was experimenting. And they put up 257 yards in the first half and scored 40 overall.

The offense wasn't great yesterday and they cruised to 40.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 08:39 AM

You can say what you want about the defense but Pat was off yesterday - he missed 2 deep throws that would have been scores. No Hunt and the running game was experimenting. And they put up 257 yards in the first half and scored 40 overall.

Okay.

carcosa
12-03-2018, 09:36 AM
No way we make 14-2.

You suck

carcosa
12-03-2018, 09:37 AM
I didn't see a team yesterday that screamed we are winning the last 4. Chargers and Seattle are problems. Balt and the Faid are noy scary.

Pitt needs to beat NE so we have breathing room and they don't look like they will at the moment.

Just being realistic. If we had Hunt I would feel different but we don't. He's a big loss and we have no one on the roster at RB any team should respect. Makes everything more difficult for Mahomes. The Faid sucks but Balt and LAC don't.

Stop posting

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 09:38 AM
We just scored 40 points on the road and people are worried about our offense? I don't give a shit if it was the Raiders. Its 40 fucking points.

carcosa
12-03-2018, 09:38 AM
We must win out to keep the 1. Hard to see it.

No it's not you fucking dope

KChiefs1
12-03-2018, 11:43 AM
14-2
#1 seed

staylor26
12-03-2018, 11:45 AM
We just scored 40 points on the road and people are worried about our offense? I don't give a shit if it was the Raiders. Its 40 ****ing points.

Chargers didn’t score more than 26 against the Raiders in both games.

In58men
12-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Only game I think we lose is to Seattle.

carcosa
12-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Only game I think we lose is to Seattle.

Ain't gonna lose that, neither!!!!!

Mecca
12-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Seattle is very very basic on offense....

Indian Chief
12-03-2018, 11:51 AM
We just scored 40 points on the road and people are worried about our offense? I don't give a shit if it was the Raiders. Its 40 ****ing points.

This. What was the stat they gave yesterday? The Chiefs average around 28 points through 3 quarters, which would place them 6th in scoring against other team's full game totals. That's insane. Even in this new offensive era teams don't score 40 points.

TEX
12-03-2018, 11:51 AM

I agree. I'm sticking with my preseason ceiling prediction of 12-4, mainly because Hunt is gone, and also because of the terrible defense. Don't know where that will be seeding wise, but I doubt it's #1. Could be # 5. If I had to guess right now, I'd say we'll end up with the # 3 seed.

Weird that before the season 12-4 sure looked good. Now, not so much.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Peeroy and Cochise have lost their fucking minds

Gravedigger
12-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Now's the time to assert dominance. No more conservative playcalling when up by 10 or more in the third quarter, no more it will be alright because Mahomes will come back and win it for us regardless of our trash defense. Now is the time you destroy, put 40-50 up on every opponent without mercy. Hunt is gone now, so draw up the game plan, get everyone on the same page, and put teams in the ground. Put Berry back on the field because a couple games aren't going to stop what will inevitably happen, I want to see him suited up by Charger game for sure and I think he needs to get limited snaps this Sunday against Baltimore.

Jerm
12-03-2018, 11:57 AM
NE with a fucking cakewalk schedule...that division is such a joke.

Can see Houston going 4-0 as well.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Chargers didn’t score more than 26 against the Raiders in both games.

Exactly.

Indian Chief
12-03-2018, 11:58 AM
NE with a ****ing cakewalk schedule...that division is such a joke.

Can see Houston going 4-0 as well.

Yeah having 6 games against the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills every year is a good situation to be in.

Halfcan
12-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Good thing we didn't lose yesterday or this place would be on suicide watch. Chiefs dealt with a lot of stuff in the days before the game. Yes, they played a little shaky at times, especially where Kelce fumbles right out of the gate, plus dropped passes and Hill looking kind of lost out there- and still put up 40 points on the road.

I am not impressed with the Ravens at all, The Chargers just choked away a game to the Donks the week before and we have beat them 925 times in a row, at least it seems like it, the Seahags have been up and down with their easy schedule and the Faders are not coming here and beating us at Arrowhead- we ENDED their season yesterday.

carcosa
12-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Good thing we didn't lose yesterday or this place would be on suicide watch. Chiefs dealt with a lot of stuff in the days before the game. Yes, they played a little shaky at times, especially where Kelce fumbles right out of the gate, plus dropped passes and Hill looking kind of lost out there- and still put up 40 points on the road.

I am not impressed with the Ravens at all, The Chargers just choked away a game to the Donks the week before and we have beat them 925 times in a row, at least it seems like it, the Seahags have been up and down with their easy schedule and the Faders are not coming here and beating us at Arrowhead- we ENDED their season yesterday.

SHIT YES BITCH!!!!

TEX
12-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Yeah having 6 games against the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills every year is a good situation to be in.

Houston has it even easier this season.

Shoes
12-03-2018, 12:13 PM
The fucking whining and crying in this thread because the Chiefs had a close game with a division rival (albeit a pathetic one) is shameful. If all the Patriots games are easy wins, I hope you pansies are betting on those games collecting easy money.

The Chiefs have two very important games at home against reputable opponents, I am thankful they are at Arrowhead. The following game in Seattle is another tough battle. This team will be in "playoff mode" for the last month of the season.

Enjoy the ride fellas and have some faith in our god damn team and our savior Patrick Mahomes.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 12:16 PM
The fucking whining and crying in this thread because the Chiefs had a close game with a division rival (albeit a pathetic one) is shameful. If all the Patriots games are easy wins, I hope you pansies are betting on those games collecting easy money.

The Chiefs have two very important games at home against reputable opponents, I am thankful they are at Arrowhead. The following game in Seattle is another tough battle. This team will be in "playoff mode" for the last month of the season.

Enjoy the ride fellas and have some faith in our god damn team and our savior Patrick Mahomes.

I know this:

The "Alexsexuals" as they were called must feel mighty vindicated at this point. For 15+ years we said it was all about the QB. Had to draft one in the 1st round. We needed a franchise.

Now we have him, he's playing like a legend in his first year, setting ALL TIME records, and it isn't good enough. The negativity and whining continues just like it always has.

Eleazar
12-03-2018, 12:24 PM
The ****ing whining and crying in this thread because the Chiefs had a close game with a division rival (albeit a pathetic one) is shameful. If all the Patriots games are easy wins, I hope you pansies are betting on those games collecting easy money.

Having faith in the team isn't exclusive with thinking that we are going to have a tough time corralling the 1 seed when we have 3 tough games in a row, and the Pats are 1 game behind us with a cake schedule and the tiebreaker.

ptlyon
12-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Houston has it even easier this season.

No shit. Friend of mine sent a text last night that the team beat may be the Texans. Whatever. They got beat by the donkeys ffs.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Having faith in the team isn't exclusive with thinking that we are going to have a tough time corralling the 1 seed when we have 3 tough games in a row, and the Pats are 1 game behind us with a cake schedule and the tiebreaker.

That's just it. We really have 1 bad matchup - Seattle.

People are freaking out about the Chargers, just like they were way back in week 1. How did that turn out?

Look at the history at Arrowhead. Of 1st-year starting QBs. Of the Chargers. Of Thursday night. Of Andy Reid versus the AFC West.

The Chiefs are going to beat the Ravens AND the Chargers. Believing they won't isn't "having hope". It isn't even necessarily realistic when you look at all the evidence.

Shoes
12-03-2018, 12:32 PM

People are freaking out about the Chargers, just like they were way back in week 1. How did that turn out?

Look at the history at Arrowhead. Of 1st-year starting QBs. Of the Chargers. Of Thursday night. Of Andy Reid versus the AFC West.

The Chiefs are going to beat the Ravens AND the Chargers. Believing they won't isn't "having hope". It isn't even necessarily realistic when you look at all the evidence.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a2/a279421f82c3f5e9ed79d4876151df259c38570c2bc009d25a2783da06a828b4.jpg

Eleazar
12-03-2018, 12:34 PM

Sure, we should be favored in all three of those games, but I think the chance of us winning all three is not 99% like many people posting here think it is.

scho63
12-03-2018, 12:41 PM
I can see New England losing their road game in Pittsburgh. That would be a big help.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-03-2018, 12:41 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

He never had it in the first place.

htismaqe
12-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Sure, we should be favored in all three of those games, but I think the chance of us winning all three is not 99% like many people posting here think it is.

I think there's a chance they drop Seattle. Tough place to play, home crowd, bad matchup for the defense. That one I could absolutely see as a loss.

I'm talking specifically about the Ravens with new starter Lamar Jackson and the Chargers, on Thursday night, against an Andy Reid-coached team. They're not losing those games.

RunKC
12-03-2018, 12:50 PM

Also to note that we have 10 days to prepare for Seattle. Andy’s history is very good when he has more time to prepare

O.city
12-03-2018, 12:53 PM
Also to note that we have 10 days to prepare for Seattle. Andy’s history is very good when he has more time to prepare

Yeah, until Mahomes gets outed Friday night before they travel for being a drug dealing tranny or something.

Because Chiefs.

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 12:53 PM
Yeah, until Mahomes gets outed Friday night before they travel for being a drug dealing tranny or something.

Because Chiefs.

You put that shit back in your mouth!

Hoover
12-03-2018, 12:56 PM
The Seattle game is Bob Sutton's wet dream. Just play the run.

Wilson has made Wilson has attempted just 326 passes, thats 24th in the league. Alex Smith, who died a couple weeks ago, still has thrown more passes than Wilson. If we get up on them as we should, that game becomes very winnable.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2018, 12:59 PM
The Seattle game is Bob Sutton's wet dream. Just play the run.

Wilson has made Wilson has attempted just 326 passes, thats 24th in the league. Alex Smith, who died a couple weeks ago, still has thrown more passes than Wilson. If we get up on them as we should, that game becomes very winnable.

Carson is hurt, likely passing more now.

Lzen
12-03-2018, 01:57 PM

We must win out to keep the 1. Hard to see it. We end up the 3 most likely. We lose the tiebreaker to Pats and Texans.

We don't lose a tiebreaker to the Texans currently as we have a better conference record. It all depends on if we lose, how many, and to whom. Same goes for them. If it were a 3-way tiebreaker between Chiefs/Pats/Texans the Pats would get #1, Chiefs #2, and Texans #3. That is due to the fact that the Pats beat the Chiefs and the Texans and also the fact that the Chiefs have a better conference record than the Texans. Of course, things can change between now and the end of the season.

Lzen
12-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Because we are so familiar with each other, the home team advantage on short weeks isn't as great. But, I'm glad its at Arrowhead.

Isn't there some stat that says teams traveling across the country on a short week to play TNF lose a vast majority of the time?

Lzen
12-03-2018, 02:02 PM
We need HFA so bad just to get the most out of this porous defense. Then at least the pass rush can do it’s job with some consistency probably.

Need EB in the worst way. Can’t stand to watch this defense cost us again and if it does, Sutton had better go on the spot.

I'm at the point that no matter what happens, I'm ready to see Sutton canned. This defense is a joke. Raiders offense adjusted in the 2nd half and Sutton's D couldn't do a thing to stop them.

Mama Hip Rockets
12-03-2018, 02:15 PM

So...you think they'll lose to the Raiders? How exactly do they finish 12-4 if they beat the Chargers and Ravens?

Lzen
12-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Does anyone else think there is a chance that NE loses to Miami? Don't they struggle down there a lot of years? While Miami isn't great, they don't have a losing record. I don't believe that is a gimme win for NE.

Mama Hip Rockets
12-03-2018, 02:21 PM
No way we make 14-2.

This is ridiculous. How is there "no way" they will be 14-2? They are better than every team remaining on the schedule.

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Does anyone else think there is a chance that NE loses to Miami? Don't they struggle down there a lot of years? While Miami isn't great, they don't have a losing record. I don't believe that is a gimme win for NE.

NE typically loses in Miami regardless of how good they are and bad Miami is. Its just one of those things like the Chargers losing at Arrowhead.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Carson is hurt, likely passing more now.

Wilson threw the ball 11 times last game. I repeat 11 times

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 02:38 PM
This is ridiculous. How is there "no way" they will be 14-2? They are better than every team remaining on the schedule.

Doesn’t matter if we’re better than any team left on the schedule. It’s the NFL. Upsets happen.

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Doesn’t matter if we’re better than any team left on the schedule. It’s the NFL. Upsets happen.

Sure but upsets happen does not = No way we make 14-2.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Sure but upsets happen does not = No way we make 14-2.

So you’re guaranteeing that the chiefs end up 14-2? No question no doubt?

carcosa
12-03-2018, 02:43 PM

Yes

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 02:47 PM

:facepalm:

No of course not, I think they have a better than 50/50 shot considering they will be favored in every game but you seem to be 100% certain they won't. Because upsets happen, well not always and not very often.

And for the record, they haven't lost a game they were favored in yet.

Why Not?
12-03-2018, 03:02 PM

Which is exactly why people(not saying you specifically)should stop freaking out about yesterday. It’s the NFL. Most games are close, even against bad teams. The Rams were going to be in grave danger of losing to the awful Packers had Montgomery not been an idiot.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 03:28 PM
:facepalm:

No of course not, I think they have a better than 50/50 shot considering they will be favored in every game but you seem to be 100% certain they won't. Because upsets happen, well not always and not very often.

And for the record, they haven't lost a game they were favored in yet.

So then your saying 13-3 and #2 is a realistic possibility?

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 03:36 PM
hey guys the chiefs are definitely losing to the chargers and the mediocre seahawks

meanwhile every other team in the AFC will definitely win all of their games, sending us into a tailspin where we eventually lose the afc west to the chargers and lose at pittsburgh in the wild card round

because fuck the chiefs amirite

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 03:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DthdmNvUcAE25kP.jpg

Reerun_KC
12-03-2018, 03:43 PM
hey guys the chiefs are definitely losing to the chargers and the mediocre seahawks

meanwhile every other team in the AFC will definitely win all of their games, sending us into a tailspin where we eventually lose the afc west to the chargers and lose at pittsburgh in the wild card round

because **** the chiefs amirite

Can you imagine. I’ve been a chiefs fan for 3 decades. I would not be surprised if that actually happened.

Lzen
12-03-2018, 03:45 PM
What is Conf App?

Lzen
Can you imagine. I’ve been a chiefs fan for 3 decades. I would not be surprised if that actually happened.

Obviously, you have battered wife ......errrr.....fan syndrome.

Hammock Parties
the only reason these cocksuckers have lost this year is because they faced two juggernauts on the road, one of whom had a perfect game offensively with no penalties, the other of whom got 21 points off turnovers forced by an otherworldly defensive force

neither of those combinations are present on the remainder of the schedule

the only thing stopping this train is tom brady or the rams in the super bowl

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 03:46 PM
What is Conf App?

AFCCG appearance

Lzen
12-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Interesting. So, from where do these prediction percentages come?

Hammock Parties
12-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Interesting. So, from where do these prediction percentages come?

Football Outsiders

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/playoffodds

RunKC
12-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Next 2 weeks could be the deciding factor. If we beat the Chargers to go to 12-2 and the Steelers beat the Patriots, that locks up HFA.

O.city
12-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Next 2 weeks could be the deciding factor. If we beat the Chargers to go to 12-2 and the Steelers beat the Patriots, that locks up HFA.

I don't think so, we'd have to atleast beat the Raiders at home right?

O.city
12-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Are we sure the Steelers are even going to make the playoffs?

If they finish 9-5-1 and the Ravens finish 3-1 to get to 10-6, they aren't winning the division.

At 9-5-1 they'd have to get the 6 seed and with Denvers schedule, man.

saphojunkie
12-03-2018, 04:05 PM

Week 15. It's all about week 15.

saphojunkie
12-03-2018, 04:06 PM

If they finish 9-5-1 and the Ravens finish 3-1 to get to 10-6, they aren't winning the division.

Pittsburgh isn't the threat anymore. We need them to beat New England at home.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Wilson threw the ball 11 times last game. I repeat 11 times

Completed... threw 17.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-03-2018, 04:11 PM

It's not possible to finish 9-5-1

Marcellus
12-03-2018, 04:14 PM
So then your saying 13-3 and #2 is a realistic possibility?

You are moving the goal posts, your quote was "No way they go 14-2", you are now asking whether 13-3 is possible.

Not the same and you know it.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-03-2018, 06:08 PM

ROFL never go full O

banecat
12-03-2018, 07:12 PM

Do they know something that we don't? Will there be a work stoppage?

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-03-2018, 07:14 PM
You are moving the goal posts, your quote was "No way they go 14-2", you are now asking whether 13-3 is possible.

You DO realize ReeRun is a Bronco fan?

Pasta Little Brioni
12-03-2018, 07:18 PM
You DO realize ReeRun is a tee shirt Beaker fan?

Fixed

BigRedChief
12-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Can you imagine. I’ve been a chiefs fan for 3 decades. I would not be surprised if that actually happened.6 different decades for me. At least I remember watching them win a Super Bowl as a kid.

Reerun_KC
12-24-2018, 06:24 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wow. This took a turn for the worse.

Reerun_KC
12-24-2018, 06:24 PM
No way we make 14-2.

Nailed it.

Reerun_KC
12-24-2018, 06:25 PM
No way? :hmmm:

Favored vs actually playing the games and winning?

Reerun_KC
12-24-2018, 06:26 PM

14-2?

Reerun_KC
12-24-2018, 06:41 PM

Chiefs moved the goal posts. How do we explain that?

KChiefs1
12-24-2018, 08:08 PM
14-2
#1 seed

Well I was half right.

KChiefs1
12-24-2018, 08:08 PM
No way we make 14-2.

Nice

KChiefs1
12-24-2018, 08:11 PM

because fuck the chiefs amirite

You got it partially correct which is good for you.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-24-2018, 08:12 PM
Well I was half right.

Maybe

KChiefs1
12-24-2018, 08:13 PM

Well...

Reerun_KC
12-25-2018, 07:59 AM
Wel...

suzzer99
12-25-2018, 11:14 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The AFC playoff picture is still very messy: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> can finish 1, 2 or 5<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a>: 1, 2, 3 or 4<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Texans</a>: 1, 2, 3, 6<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Ravens?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Ravens</a>: 2, 3, 4 or out<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chargers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chargers</a>: 1 or 5<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Titans</a>: 2, 3, 4, 6 or out<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Colts?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Colts</a>: 3, 4, 6 or out<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a>: 4 or out<br><br>Full AFC playoff seeding scenarios �� <a href="https://t.co/AlnGf3y5o1">pic.twitter.com/AlnGf3y5o1</a></p>&mdash; NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1077611887813160960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 25, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Crazy that the Titans could get a first round bye.