PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ravens cry foul over noncall on final play of loss to Chiefs

Hammock Parties
12-09-2018, 11:37 PM
BITTER RATBIRDS :deevee: ROFL

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-chiefs-penalty-snead-20181209-story.html

As Ravens quarterback Robert Griffin III dropped back to pass on what proved to be the final play of Sunday’s game, the odds were not good.

The Ravens were down a field goal in overtime. Starting quarterback Lamar Jackson was out with an ankle injury. Under two minutes remained. The team faced a fourth-and-22 from its 41-yard line. According to ESPN, the Kansas City Chiefs’ win probability was over 79 percent.

But after the pass fell incomplete and the 27-24 overtime loss was sealed, the Ravens were unhappy the game hadn’t lasted at least a play longer. Coach John Harbaugh, wide receiver Willie Snead IV and Griffin said the officials missed a pass-interference penalty on Chiefs cornerback and Baltimore native Kendall Fuller.

The penalty would’ve produced an automatic Ravens first down and kept alive their hopes for a game-tying field goal or game-winning touchdown.

“Yeah, I saw it,” Harbaugh said. “I think you guys should write what you see. You want us to get up here and criticize the officiating. You saw the officiating all day. You know what it was. You should write what you see. You don’t get fined for it, right?” (Coaches are subject to NFL fines for criticism of the officiating.)

Griffin said he didn’t have a chance to warm up before entering the game facing a third-and-22. His first throw was an incompletion, and after Jackson did not return to the huddle, the team’s third-string quarterback dropped back one final time.

He targeted Snead, running an out-breaking route close to the line to gain. “I was like, ‘I got a chance here,’ ” Snead recalled thinking. Had he made a sixth catch Sunday, the reception might have come up just short of the 37-yard line he needed to reach.

But he said he felt premature contact from Fuller, and Griffin saw the same.

“I mean, of course I did,” said Snead, who had a team-high 61 yards. “I thought that. At the end of the day, it’s out of my control. I got to catch the ball, but I felt like I would’ve been short anyways, but at the end of the day, there was contact. But it is what it is. You just got to learn from it and move on.”

He added: “There were calls we could’ve got all over the game, but at the end of the day, it came down to that play. I didn’t get the call. At the end of the day, I didn’t get the catch.”

Griffin, who said he hadn’t been able to watch a replay of the coverage, blamed himself for not throwing a better pass. But he pointed to the Ravens’ indignant sideline reaction as a reflection of his own perception of the noncall.

“I felt like Willie ran a great route and the DB got there a little early, and they didn't call it,” Griffin said. “It makes me feel a little bad. I feel like I let the team down in that situation. I was ready to go and I tried to do the best I could at that time. Just wish I could've done more."

CrazyPhuD
12-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Quoth the raven...."you lost bro"

Eleazar
12-09-2018, 11:40 PM
It was a clean play, and no way is it going to get called in that situation anyway.

But, we should be self aware enough to know that CP would be melting down about massive league-wide conspiracies to keep the Chiefs down if the situation had been reversed.

Tnerped
12-09-2018, 11:43 PM
They fail to mention all the roughing the passer calls not made that could have changed the game as well. Rose colored glasses.

PunkinDrublic
12-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Sneed was a crybaby bitch today. It was vintage Ed Mccaffrey.

MVChiefFan
12-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Good lord, that was 50/50 at best, and I really think that’s giving it some. I’ve seen worse not get called.

Bump
12-09-2018, 11:46 PM
we've had to overcome so much with the refs this season, don't want to hear it.

RINGLEADER
12-09-2018, 11:47 PM
Good lord, that was 50/50 at best, and I really think that’s giving it some. I’ve seen worse not get called.

This.

Maybe they should have stopped the Chiefs in those two fourth down plays instead of blaming a non-penalty that wasn’t called. Losers.

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Douche is fighting for his job, so MEH...

MVChiefFan
12-09-2018, 11:49 PM
This.

Maybe they should have stopped the Chiefs in those two fourth down plays instead of blaming a non-penalty that wasn’t called. Losers.

Exactly!

thegame214
12-09-2018, 11:50 PM
STFU losers stop Mahomes 4th and 9 and 4th and Goal and it's over

TribalElder
12-09-2018, 11:50 PM
RGIII was probably the best qb available for the ravens

carcosa
12-09-2018, 11:51 PM
I hope their plane crashes!!!!!!!

tk13
12-09-2018, 11:54 PM
It's funny because if you read things like the NFL Facebook page half the comments to their posts about us today were from opposing fans saying how we get the benefit of the calls. It's literally bizarro world and the complete opposite of what you read here.

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-09-2018, 11:55 PM

Not me... They would have some weird type of draft among the other teams to fill their roster...

Hammock Parties

that is a hell of a thing for you to say

carcosa
that is a hell of a thing for you to say

I stand by it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain Man
12-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Somewhere there's a person complaining that a Raven should have been penalized for murdering a guy. So I guess it evens out.

greg63
12-10-2018, 12:00 AM
STFU losers stop Mahomes 4th and 9 and 4th and Goal and it's over

Exactly! They are, after all, the best defensive team in the league.

MVChiefFan
12-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Not me... They would have some weird type of draft among the other teams to fill their roster...

And, by some unfortunate stroke of “because Chiefs”, Mahomes is accidentally left off the do not touch list and they draft him with the first pick.

Flying High D
12-10-2018, 12:01 AM
They need to tone it down before Mahoney goes all 4th and 9 on them.

suzzer99
12-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Clay can you gif up that last hit on Mahomes on 3rd down at the end of our OT FG drive? That really looked like helmet to helmet and late hit in real time. I'd like to shove it back in their faces.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2018, 12:22 AM
no

suzzer99
12-10-2018, 12:24 AM
Please?

Chief Northman
12-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Lol

carcosa
12-10-2018, 12:26 AM
no

not very nice

TinyEvel
12-10-2018, 12:28 AM
Refs seemed to not be calling stuff all the first half, then called too much stuff, then pulled it back right at the right time. :D

BlackOp
12-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Clay can you gif up that last hit on Mahomes on 3rd down at the end of our OT FG drive? That really looked like helmet to helmet and late hit in real time. I'd like to shove it back in their faces.

I'm the first person to call out the officials regardless if it benefits KC or not...

There were missed calls on both teams...but nothing as terrible as what the Chargers have been getting in their favor.

Romo even pointed out that one of their players should have had 4 penalties already...and it was still the first quarter. They no called a DH on Hill on the first drive which essentially ended the possession.

The most glaring no call was a late hit to the chest of Mahomes in OT. That has been called every time this year...It would have put KC at the 5 with a 1st down....and TD wins it in OT. The PI call they are complaining about doesn't happen if they call that hit correctly....the game is likely already over.

I'm actually glad they didn't call it...it would have kind of cheapened such a competitive game...likewise with a ticky tack 4th and 22 PI call. They let them play in OT...

suzzer99
12-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Right - the refs were letting them play all game - and really swallowing their whistles at the end.

I doubt that Fuller DPI call, where the defender has good coverage but gets there a shade early, is made 1/3 of the time in non-game situations. Even less in a YOOGE spot like that. Stop whining Ravens.

BWillie
12-10-2018, 12:34 AM
Looked like a great play by Fuller to me. He was nails all day.

Jewish Rabbi
12-10-2018, 05:10 AM
They conveniently didn’t bitch about Kpass being raped on that same play...

JakeF
12-10-2018, 06:00 AM
Cry me a river, the Ravens were doing stuff all game long that should have been called. Not to mention their borderline physical shot.

cabletech94
12-10-2018, 06:00 AM
Somewhere there's a person complaining that a Raven should have been penalized for murdering a guy. So I guess it evens out.

this might be the best quote of the entire year.

Danguardace
12-10-2018, 06:03 AM
Fuck 'em in the Ear!!!

JakeF
12-10-2018, 06:05 AM
Fuck 'em in the Ear!!!
Don't forget to fuck 'em in the nose too!!!

RealSNR
12-10-2018, 06:18 AM
Coaches get fined for bitching about officiating?

If that's the case, Vance Joseph should be homeless without a penny to his name.

Red Dawg
12-10-2018, 06:38 AM
They were lucky to have a chance. Butker failed to end the game. Kelces drop was big and would have ended the game. Right in front of me their LB knocked Williams down right in front ofbthe ref with the ball in the air and no call so they can all STFU. They had numerous breaks and lost.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990
12-10-2018, 06:50 AM
I thought a worse call was the one where they called offensive PI on Crabtree for a push off that killed one if their drives in he 4th. After seeing the replay it really wasn’t worth calling. harbaugh was livid and had a legit argument.

Oh well, blaming refs for a loss is a fools game.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 06:53 AM
I thought a worse call was the one where they called offensive PI on Crabtree for a push off that killed one if their drives in he 4th. After seeing the replay it really wasn’t worth calling. harbaugh was livid and had a legit argument.

Oh well, blaming refs for a loss is a fools game.

How was that a bad call? He clearly pushed off which is how he got separation and was able to make the catch?

Deberg_1990
12-10-2018, 06:55 AM
How was that a bad call? He clearly pushed off which is how he got separation and was able to make the catch?

I just didn’t think it looked that bad. I’ve seen a lot worse stuff that doesn’t get called

ThaVirus
12-10-2018, 07:08 AM
It's funny because if you read things like the NFL Facebook page half the comments to their posts about us today were from opposing fans saying how we get the benefit of the calls. It's literally bizarro world and the complete opposite of what you read here.

You're right. Every fandom of every team complains about how the refs are out to get them. We've actually had a few games this season in which other teams fans immediately complained about unfair officiating: against the Ravens, Cardinals and @Denver.

That's why I don't even complain anymore. These refs are clearly just incompetent and the rules leave a lot open for interpretation. There's no comsistency whatsoever.. and the last thing I want to do is end up like BlackOp or pete. Those two are some whiny ass bitches. It's pathetic.

BigRedChief
12-10-2018, 07:16 AM
Good lord, that was 50/50 at best, and I really think that’s giving it some. I’ve seen worse not get called.Last play of the game, 4th and 23 is going to be called differently. I think they treat that situation as a hail mary type. Unless its really egregious, your not getting an interference call.

RealSNR
12-10-2018, 07:22 AM
I just didn’t think it looked that bad. I’ve seen a lot worse stuff that doesn’t get called

Holding occurs on every offensive snap.

It gets called sometimes. Sometimes it's more deserving of a flag than others. But that's no way to determine whether a penalty is fair or not. It's either evident or not evident that the guy committed a penalty. He did. He got the flag.

TambaBerry
12-10-2018, 07:30 AM
are you fucking serious? Harbaugh is really going to sit up there and complain about the refs? What a fucking cry baby bitch, there was a little contact on that play but not enough for a penalty especially in a crucial moment like that. I saw multiple times where players on the ravens either late hit mahomes or fell on him.

notorious
12-10-2018, 07:35 AM
Ravens were grabbing and holding WRs all over the entire game. Shut the fuck up.

notorious
12-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Shouldn’t have let it come down to 4th and 22! /every chosen team in history

warrior
12-10-2018, 07:42 AM
winners win - whiners wine LOL

lawrenceRaider
12-10-2018, 07:43 AM
Officiating, as usual in today's NFL, was pretty atrocious for the entire game. The play in question was a penalty, not because of the contact right at the end of the play, that was actually a really good play by Fuller. No, it was a penalty because of the contact that occured just before that. Clear holding at best, PI at worst. Am I upset that it wasn't called? Nope. It wasn't out and out blatant, but is most often called, and you can't expect the refs to bail you out like that.

What I took more offense too was the blatant late hit on the QB by the Chiefs that knocked Jackson (I think it was that play) out of the game. First Chief had the QB down, and a second Chief essentially speared the QB with a pretty vicious hit that has consistently been called roughing all year. Now, Mahomes had several hits that should also have been called roughing. So it probably evens out.

Frazod
12-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Wait until you get to LA, motherfuckers. Then you’ll learn all about ref rape.

ARROW2
12-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Ravens.....

SHUT...……...THE…………...FUCK...………...UP!!!!

staylor26
12-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Officiating, as usual in today's NFL, was pretty atrocious for the entire game. The play in question was a penalty, not because of the contact right at the end of the play, that was actually a really good play by Fuller. No, it was a penalty because of the contact that occured just before that. Clear holding at best, PI at worst. Am I upset that it wasn't called? Nope. It wasn't out and out blatant, but is most often called, and you can't expect the refs to bail you out like that.

What I took more offense too was the blatant late hit on the QB by the Chiefs that knocked Jackson (I think it was that play) out of the game. First Chief had the QB down, and a second Chief essentially speared the QB with a pretty vicious hit that has consistently been called roughing all year. Now, Mahomes had several hits that should also have been called roughing. So it probably evens out.

GTFOH with that bullshit LMAO

Chiefs=Champions
12-10-2018, 07:52 AM

Im not going to argue the first part even though I very much disagree, but the second paragraph is nonsense. He wasnt down

Chris Meck
12-10-2018, 07:54 AM
bitching about the refs is for losers. We should know. We did it for decades.

redfan
12-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Bwahahahaha!!! Is this real life?!?!?

PunkinDrublic
12-10-2018, 08:01 AM
The Ravens are just upset because they’re used to bullying their way into a wins. Just like that playoff game several years ago, they punched the Chiefs in the mouth and were able to impose their will on us in our own house.

This time we responded to their best shot and landed a knockout. That defense was shell shocked after Pat completed that miraculous 4th down.

Eleazar
12-10-2018, 08:04 AM
bitching about the refs is for losers. We should know. We did it for decades.

And are still doing it constantly

tooge
12-10-2018, 08:05 AM
Fuller made the type of play on that ball that is made all day long on Sundays, and isn't called PI. Like with holding, PI can be called on pretty much any pass play. They receiver and D back are pretty much always hand fighting and grabbing a bit. Hell, Fuller did much less that had been going on all day. Finally, you simply can't call that on 4th and 22 unless it's just plain blatant. Nobody wants the refs controlling the games outcomes. It was a good non call.

Chris Meck
12-10-2018, 08:09 AM

No, Jackson wasn't down, and further more, had moved left out of the pocket and pulled the ball down-i.e. he's a runner. Houston grabbed him by the legs, and Ford popped him pretty good, but it was clean. If you're going to play as a hybrid RB/QB, you're going to take hits like that when you leave the pocket.

SuperBowl4
12-10-2018, 08:10 AM
you mad bro?

lawrenceRaider
12-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Im not going to argue the first part even though I very much disagree, but the second paragraph is nonsense. He wasnt down

I'm just reporting what I've observed with what has been called roughing the passer this year, and similar plays have been called often.

lawrenceRaider
12-10-2018, 08:21 AM
No, Jackson wasn't down, and further more, had moved left out of the pocket and pulled the ball down-i.e. he's a runner. Houston grabbed him by the legs, and Ford popped him pretty good, but it was clean. If you're going to play as a hybrid RB/QB, you're going to take hits like that when you leave the pocket.

Again, it's been called roughing this year, frequently. I think it was a good football play.

Chris Meck
12-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Again, it's been called roughing this year, frequently. I think it was a good football play.

If that was in the pocket, yeah. Outside the pocket, with the ball tucked, he's not a QB anymore, he's a ball carrier.

TomBarndtsTwin
12-10-2018, 08:27 AM
:deevee:

(That’s really all I have to say on the matter)

staylor26
12-10-2018, 08:28 AM
There’s no rule that another guy can’t come in an assist in bringing down a QB, which is all that happened.

It wasn’t helmet to helmet, it wasn’t late, and he didn’t come down on him with his body weight.

petegz28
12-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Teicher ranting this morning it was DPI. I thought it was close but Fuller appeared to be playing the ball. I have seen less called against us and worse not called for us, including the first drive of the game when Hill was held and it wasn't called.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 08:32 AM

It was not even close to pass interference.

Chiefs=Champions
12-10-2018, 08:33 AM
I'm just reporting what I've observed with what has been called roughing the passer this year, and similar plays have been called often.

You are reporting incorrectly in this instance.

Iczer
12-10-2018, 08:33 AM
For Mahomes being a superstar already, I'd say he's not even close to getting the superstar treatment. I can't count how many times he was hit and the defenders put their weight into him, which was getting called at an alarming rate earlier this season. Yet not one call.

notorious
12-10-2018, 08:34 AM
He’s paying his dues.

RunKC
12-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Bunch of pussy assed bitches. This is the Mahomes effect gentlemen. Make them bitches cry.

**** you Baltimore. Your tears are delicious!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nxXEPk3dzFg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

staylor26
12-10-2018, 08:35 AM
It was not even close to pass interference.

Lol ok.

It was a clear push off which is the definition of OPI. Just because they don’t always call it doesn’t change that.

You wanna argue that they don’t always call it? Fine, but you’re a moron if you say it isn’t OPI according to the rule.

Lzen
12-10-2018, 08:36 AM

That is completely incorrect. Jackson is very elusive. They can't call him down when he could escape. He's proven that he's very capable of that.

notorious
12-10-2018, 08:37 AM
No way it’s roughing the passer.

Lzen
12-10-2018, 08:38 AM
If that was in the pocket, yeah. Outside the pocket, with the ball tucked, he's not a QB anymore, he's a ball carrier.

Yeah, they tend to treat running QBs a little differently, and rightly so.

Randallflagg
12-10-2018, 08:38 AM
BITTER RATBIRDS :deevee: ROFL

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-chiefs-penalty-snead-20181209-story.html

You know what they call a flock of Ravens? An "Unkindness of Ravens"..............

Ooops. LMAO

bobbything
12-10-2018, 08:42 AM
We could play this game all day with the Ravens. We did it against LA.

Hill was held, blatantly, on the first drive of the game. He would have been wide open. Mahomes overthrows. No flag. We punt.

Mahomes, in the first half, was the victim of the new “roughing the passer rule” on two different occasions, when the defender drove him into the ground and landed on him with his full body weight. No flags.

Kelce made a nice catch and was grabbed by the face mask on the way down. No flag.

There are more that are slipping my mind. I’m sure I’ll think of them. Instead, I’ll just cackle at the visual of Harbaugh pissing and moaning after EVERY SINGLE FLAG.

mlyonsd
12-10-2018, 08:46 AM
The play easily could have been called either way at game speed. I held my breath when it happened because as a Chief fan I expected it to be called.

bobbything
12-10-2018, 08:48 AM
Teicher ranting this morning it was DPI. I thought it was close but Fuller appeared to be playing the ball. I have seen less called against us and worse not called for us, including the first drive of the game when Hill was held and it wasn't called.

Teicher has never said one single positive thing in his life without being coaxed into doing so. He’s one of the most negative people on the planet.

jjjayb
12-10-2018, 08:50 AM
It wasn't as bad a no call as the no call on the obvious hold on Hill in the first half that completely turned him around.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Lol ok.

It was a clear push off which is the definition of OPI. Just because they don’t always call it doesn’t change that.

You wanna argue that they don’t always call it? Fine, but you’re a moron if you say it isn’t OPI according to the rule.

It was not a clear push off. Stop making shit up.

bobbything
12-10-2018, 08:53 AM

Uh, sure it was. He extended his arm and pushed off. It’s pretty obvious. I mean, it was kind of ticky tack but it was a push off. Typically they let it go but to say he didn’t extent his arm and push off is disingenuous.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 08:54 AM

Did you even watch the fucking play?

LMAO

I guess all of us are imagining the push off we could clearly see on the replay. Fucking moron.

Direckshun
12-10-2018, 08:56 AM
I think it was a penalty, but I don't think it was gross enough to warrant a flag, really.

Imon Yourside
12-10-2018, 08:58 AM
That was really ticky tacky borderline bitching about not getting a call, If that was us I wouldn't have complained beyond the first minute at the shock of losing the game. Really wasn't much there at all.

arrwheader
12-10-2018, 08:59 AM
This.

Yea lets also forget about the fact that the play shouldn't have even happened anyway. The Chiefs gifted them so many opportunities to stay in the game. Missed FG's, missed ints, stupid play calls and bad coaching decisions.

After all that they still lost fuck them.

King_Chief_Fan
12-10-2018, 09:01 AM
Ok..it was DPI....stuff doesn't get called a lot in the NFL.
Shrug and move on....I would say same if it happened to Chiefs...(which it does a lot)

WhiteWhale
12-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Remember that sketchy 'block in the back' that ended a drive for KC?

One hand in front, the other touched the back and he didn't actually redirect the player in any way.

The call on Crabtree was far closer to an actual penalty than that was. IF anything that needs to be called more often. I've seen multiple times this year where a WR pushes off and they flag the DB for... being pushed off on. That's normal in today's NFL, and given how DB's are policed it's complete bullshit how often WR's get away with it.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-10-2018, 09:09 AM
When you slow it down, it looks like potential DPI. But in real speed, it just looks like Fuller times it perfectly and made a great play. Honestly.

PAChiefsGuy
12-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Crybabies. They had a chance to win the game several times and blew it.

Buckweath
12-10-2018, 09:12 AM
There were quite a few questionable bad calls non-calls.

Fuller could certainly have been called for DPI on that last play but what helped him IMO is the fact that he was really playing the ball when the ball arrived. Anyways, you see that type of contact not being called all the time.

It will be called at times, quite simply.

As for the Crabtree OPI, anytime that you make that movement of extending your arm towards a defender, I don't care if you actually pushed the defender or not, you can get called for that and you cannot complain. Just don't extend your arm towards a defender and you won't have no problem.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-10-2018, 09:12 AM

No kidding.

They had us at 4th down to win the game twice on our final regulation possession. No excuses.

Imon Yourside
12-10-2018, 09:15 AM

This place would blame our defense because it happens quite a bit, and rightfully so.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 09:15 AM
There were quite a few questionable bad calls non-calls.

Fuller could certainly have been called for DPI on that last play but what helped him IMO is the fact that he was really playing the ball when the ball arrived. Anyways, you see that type of contact not being called all the time.

It will be called at times, quite simply.

As for the Crabtree OPI, anytime that you make that movement of extending your arm towards a defender, I don't care if you actually pushed the defender or not, you can get called for that and you cannot complain. Just don't extend your arm towards a defender and you won't have no problem.

You’re imagining him extending his arms. It didn’t happen.

scho63
12-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Harbaugh pushed back on the refs pretty strongly during the entire game and at one point I think he was close to an unsportsmanlike conduct. I think the ref had to tell him to chill out or else.

tooge
12-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Just watched it again. Fuller is looking at the ball, and he makes a play with his left hand for the ball with perfect position on Snead. Had they called DPI, which can be called on most plays, it would have been a bad call.

Dayze
12-10-2018, 09:21 AM
time to pay the piper for the token Raw Lewis farewell Super Bowl.

TomBarndtsTwin
12-10-2018, 09:21 AM
Harbaugh was just advocating for his team during the game. He’s passionate. I don’t fault him for that.

That said, bitching about officiating AFTER the game is over is weak sauce for a head coach. Act like a man. Winners win, losers whine . . . . .

O.city
12-10-2018, 09:47 AM
The grabby and physical Ravens are whining about not getting a pass interference call?

Yeah, I'm here for that.

I'm also here to tell them to go fuck themselves. They hit our QB late a few times, didn't get flagged. They held Tyreek on a double move, didn't get called.

Buckweath
12-10-2018, 09:49 AM
You’re imagining him extending his arms. It didn’t happen.

He did. That's precisely why he got the penalty. I saw the replay.

-King-
12-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Meh. This is why I don't do the whole THERE'S A CONSPIRACY BY THE REFS shit. Every teams gets helped out or fucked over by refs throughout the season. They could have called DPI on that play or OPI on one of Tyreeks sideline catches or Roughing through passer on the hit Mahomes took on 3rd and 15. Cant get too hung up on what's called and not called. At the end of the day though, we won.
Posted via Mobile Device

staylor26
12-10-2018, 09:53 AM
He did. That's precisely why he got the penalty. I saw the replay.

I was being sarcastic because Hamas swears it didn’t happen

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Jesuits wanted the Chiefs to win apparently.

lcarus
12-10-2018, 09:56 AM
I thought the pushoff on Crabtree was honestly a shitty call but it was a makeup for the block in the back they called on the beautiful Spencer Ware play on the Chiefs drive right before that. 2 drives in a row basically ended by ticky tack BS penalties. NFL refs are shit.

petegz28
12-10-2018, 09:58 AM
You wanna bitch about bad officiating....talk to Cinci who had a TD taken off the board because after review they deemed Driskel was giving himself up as he dove for the goal line stretched out trying to score...

Yeah...that's the 3rd, absolutely horrific call that favored the Chargers this year.

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-10-2018, 09:59 AM
The first touchdown by the Ravens on a rush by Dixon was a clear and obvious hold on Bailey. This would have marched them back 10 yards and made it much harder. This was very obvious and gets called most of the time.

Gravedigger
12-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Just watched it again. Fuller is looking at the ball, and he makes a play with his left hand for the ball with perfect position on Snead. Had they called DPI, which can be called on most plays, it would have been a bad call.

Yeah I watched it on kcchiefs.com and Fuller kept close to Snead with his right arm and put his left arm where it needed to be to block the pass coming in. I almost think Snead knew it wasn't going to work so turned to his right and fell down trying to get the call like he was turned. Fuller made a good play on the ball and Snead didn't have enough separation to where the ball was thrown.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Fuller got there a hair early, but not early enough for a reasonable flag. It was a sound no-call.

staylor26
You wanna bitch about bad officiating....talk to Cinci who had a TD taken off the board because after review they deemed Driskel was giving himself up as he dove for the goal line stretched out trying to score...

Yeah...that's the 3rd, absolutely horrific call that favored the Chargers this year.

I need to see this play because if it’s as bad as it sounds that’s just terrible

lcarus

I couldn't believe that call. I was watching it live and thought "no way they can overturn this"

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Uh, sure it was. He extended his arm and pushed off. It’s pretty obvious. I mean, it was kind of ticky tack but it was a push off. Typically they let it go but to say he didn’t extent his arm and push off is disingenuous.

Did you even watch the fucking play?

LMAO

I guess all of us are imagining the push off we could clearly see on the replay. Fucking moron.

Romo, who is about as objective as it gets, called it a bad call. I suppose you both think that Fisher should have been flagged for holding in the playoff game against the Steelers then, right?

Bugeater
12-10-2018, 10:05 AM
we've had to overcome so much with the refs this season, don't want to hear it.Thread was over after this comment. Fucking deal with it, bitches.

O.city
I think Staylor is arguing about the fuller call and bobby is arguing that Crabtree pushed off?

ChiefBlueCFC
to be honest, I was waiting for them to throw the fucking flag

bobbything
I couldn't believe that call. I was watching it live and thought "no way they can overturn this"
This is where I put on the tin foil suit. If Cinci had won yesterday, the Thursday night game is rendered practically moot. With the Patriots taking a steaming dump all over themselves and the Steelers derping their way to a loss in Oakland, the only team left to (potentially) keep KC out of HFA is the Chargers.

Of course, I know I'm wrong but I still believe it.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Romo, who is about as objective as it gets, called it a bad call. I suppose you both think that Fisher should have been flagged for holding in the playoff game against the Steelers then, right?

Romo also acknowledged that there was a push off. He just didn’t think they should’ve called it.

Like I said, if you want to say they never call it, fine. Just don’t tell me that he didn’t extend his arms to get separation.

Also, I have no problem with the Fisher call if they hadn’t let the Steelers hold the entire fucking game.

Bugeater
12-10-2018, 10:07 AM
to be honest, I was waiting for them to throw the fucking flag
Every Chief fan everywhere was.

lcarus
12-10-2018, 10:08 AM
This is where I put on the tin foil suit. If Cinci had won yesterday, the Thursday night game is rendered practically moot. With the Patriots taking a steaming dump all over themselves and the Steelers derping their way to a loss in Oakland, the only team left to (potentially) keep KC out of HFA is the Chargers.

There's definitely been some LA Chargers BS the last few weeks. They bringing their own refs to Arrowhead?

petegz28
12-10-2018, 10:10 AM
I need to see this play because if it’s as bad as it sounds that’s just terrible

The ruling was the QB's knee hit the ground and the ball was short though no one had touched him. So they say he is down there since he is the QB. If it were a RB it would have been a TD.

Yeah, that's just fucking stupid.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Ro also acknowledged that there was a push off. He just didn’t think they should’ve called it.

If you want to see a real push off, go watch Michael Irvin's touchdown catch over Dale Carter in the '95 Thanksgiving game. If you want to see "push offs" that weren't, but were flagged as such, go look up what happened to Gonzalez in '03 against the Colts or look at that penalty on Crabtree yesterday.

MVChiefFan
12-10-2018, 10:12 AM
to be honest, I was waiting for them to throw the ****ing flag

When the ball fell incomplete, I just sat there quietly holding my breath. After a few seconds I went nuts. My wife said “what took you so long”, and I said “just waiting for the flag.” Lol

O.city
12-10-2018, 10:12 AM
If you want to see a real push off, go watch Michael Irvin's touchdown catch over Dale Carter in the '95 Thanksgiving game. If you want to see "push offs" that weren't, but were flagged as such, go look up what happened to Gonzalez in '03 against the Colts or look at that penalty on Crabtree yesterday.

Dude, why? I had moved past that.

bobbything
12-10-2018, 10:13 AM
He said it was a bad call because they rarely call it, not because he didn't actually push off. He said, "Eh...I don't know about that blah blah blah."

I did say it was pretty ticky tack but we've seen that shit go against us plenty of times (03 playoff game was far less egregious than yesterday). If they hadn't called it, I wouldn't be complaining either. But to argue that he didn't actually push off is silly. You need to argue that they never call it, so they shouldn't have called it.

WhawhaWhat
12-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Same old loser fans in Baltimore. They cried when the Royals kicked the Orioles ass in 2014 and they're crying now. That fan base deserves the losses. Fuck them.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 10:14 AM

So you think it was ticky tack. Fine. I’m cool with that. That doesn’t change that there was a little bit of a push with the extension of his arms whether you want to admit it or not.

The “block in the back” and that play cancelled eachother out anyways.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 10:17 AM
He said it was a bad call because they rarely call it, not because he didn't actually push off. He said, "Eh...I don't know about that blah blah blah."

I did say it was pretty ticky tack but we've seen that shit go against us plenty of times (03 playoff game was far less egregious than yesterday). If they hadn't called it, I wouldn't be complaining either. But to argue that he didn't actually push off is silly. You need to argue that they never call it, so they shouldn't have called it.

Because there's a difference between actually pushing off and what you're claiming is a push off.

Go to :39 of this video. That's a push off because, as the NFL's own network states, it, "significantly hinders an eligible receiver's attempt to catch the ball." What Crabtree did is not precisely because it didn't.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qVuIMhZbZzo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Titty Meat
12-10-2018, 10:21 AM
The stupid push off on Crabtree yesterday is karma from his obvious push off never called in the TNF game last year

bobbything
12-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Because there's a difference between actually pushing off and what you're claiming is a push off.

Go to :39 of this video. That's a push off because, as the NFL's own network states, it, "significantly hinders an eligible receiver's attempt to catch the ball." What Crabtree did is not precisely because it didn't.
Ugh...fine. I tap out.

https://media.giphy.com/media/54PaD9dWT0go/giphy.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 10:27 AM
The stupid push off on Crabtree yesterday is karma from his obvious push off never called in the TNF game last year

That's fair.

kccrow
12-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Crabtree pushes off all the time to create separation for himself. He pushed off when he was called for it again yesterday. How hard he pushed off is irrelevant, he still did it. It gained him enough separation to catch the ball and ensure the defender couldn't stop it. It's OPI all day long. The unfortunate truth is the NFL doesn't call OPI but 1% of the time it's actually committed, which is what causes bullshit to begin with. I wouldn't care as much if they didn't call DPI 99% of the time.

Fuller got away with DPI by the way and I was just waiting for the flag. Chiefs caught a rare break. The Ravens' dipshit fans should really watch some KC games before having the balls to think that KC gets calls in their favor regularly.

Mecca
12-10-2018, 10:49 AM
Remember that sketchy 'block in the back' that ended a drive for KC?

One hand in front, the other touched the back and he didn't actually redirect the player in any way.

The call on Crabtree was far closer to an actual penalty than that was. IF anything that needs to be called more often. I've seen multiple times this year where a WR pushes off and they flag the DB for... being pushed off on. That's normal in today's NFL, and given how DB's are policed it's complete bullshit how often WR's get away with it.

That's a lot of why DeAndre Hopkins is so good, he physically mauls DB's who aren't allowed to do anything back.

htismaqe
12-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Crabtree pushes off all the time to create separation for himself. He pushed off when he was called for it again yesterday. How hard he pushed off is irrelevant, he still did it. It gained him enough separation to catch the ball and ensure the defender couldn't stop it. It's OPI all day long. The unfortunate truth is the NFL doesn't call OPI but 1% of the time it's actually committed, which is what causes bullshit to begin with. I wouldn't care as much if they didn't call DPI 99% of the time.

Fuller got away with DPI by the way and I was just waiting for the flag. Chiefs caught a rare break. The Ravens' dipshit fans should really watch some KC games before having the balls to think that KC gets calls in their favor regularly.

This.

The reason Crabtree got called for OPI, even though he didn't really do anything other than extend his arm, is because Crabtree pushes off ALL THE TIME. He's made a career of pushing off to get separation. He does it nearly every game.

He basically got Dennis Rodman'd yesterday. You live by it, eventually you die by it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-10-2018, 10:56 AM
This.

The reason Crabtree got called for OPI, even though he didn't really do anything other than extend his arm, is because Crabtree pushes off ALL THE TIME. He's made a career of pushing off to get separation. He does it nearly every game.

He basically got Dennis Rodman'd yesterday. You live by it, eventually you die by it.

I have no problem with this POV.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 10:56 AM
This.

It really is a good point.

O.city
12-10-2018, 10:59 AM
You wanna come at a Chiefs fan and talk about getting fucked by officiating? Yeah, that's gonna fall on deaf ears.

The Franchise
12-10-2018, 10:59 AM
The grabby and physical Ravens are whining about not getting a pass interference call?

Yeah, I'm here for that.

I'm also here to tell them to go fuck themselves. They hit our QB late a few times, didn't get flagged. They held Tyreek on a double move, didn't get called.

This.

The Franchise
12-10-2018, 11:00 AM

Case in point: The Raiders game from last year where they called every defensive penalty on us until Crabtree pushed off to catch the game winning TD.

Kelce tried that exact same thing this season and got called for OPI.

DJ's left nut
12-10-2018, 11:03 AM
The play easily could have been called either way at game speed. I held my breath when it happened because as a Chief fan I expected it to be called.

The stadium held its breath.

"No flags? No Flags?"
"No flags....NO FLAGS!!!"

{much rejoicing...}

"Let's get the fuck out of here before they change their minds...."

Yes, that's what NFL football has been reduced to. A game ending pass-breakup and the entire stadium took a beat to celebrate because 70,000 people were staring at the field trying to find some laundry...

scho63
12-10-2018, 12:10 PM

Yeah, I'm here for that.

Forgot about that blatant no-call. That was in a critical situation as well near the end of the game.

Spott
12-10-2018, 01:22 PM
4th and 22 and he’s whining about not getting a ticky tack penalty to bail his team out? That seems pretty laughable considering they hit Mahomes late all day long and never got called for it. Harbaugh can suck it long and hard.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Forgot about that blatant no-call. That was in a critical situation as well near the end of the game.

Nope, it was the first series. At least the one he’s referring to.

KChiefs1
12-10-2018, 01:29 PM
How many late hits did they get on Mahomes with no flags?

petegz28
12-10-2018, 01:34 PM
How many late hits did they get on Mahomes with no flags?

I'd say at least 3 if not 4 or 5. They got flagged once.

New World Order
12-10-2018, 01:37 PM
What about hte blatant PI on Hill that ended our first drive?

He ****ing grabbed him LMAO

Edit: Already been mentioned.

tmax63
12-10-2018, 03:37 PM
I just love the fact that we're arguing from this side of the score/win rather than the other side as has happened so many times through the years.

KCTitus
12-10-2018, 03:55 PM
It was a clean play, and no way is it going to get called in that situation anyway.

But, we should be self aware enough to know that CP would be melting down about massive league-wide conspiracies to keep the Chiefs down if the situation had been reversed.

It was not a clean play....contact was made and the db had both hands on him prior to receiving the pass. Why is it any different just because of the 'situation'? I was terrified for about 5 seconds after the play to see a flag on the play and it was a horrible feeling and completely unnecessary.

That said, you are right...in that situation, it would have been too obvious and had more people questioning the leagues legitimacy.

It's either bias or incompetence or a little of both, but these types of penalties are not called with any sort of consistency. Yep, KC got the call in their favor...the most penalized team in the league managed to avoid one call that would have obviously changed the game.

ping2000
12-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Feel free to visit Baltimore if you are interested in contracting an STD. Shithole.

Eleazar
12-10-2018, 04:07 PM
It was not a clean play....contact was made and the db had both hands on him prior to receiving the pass. Why is it any different just because of the 'situation'? I was terrified for about 5 seconds after the play to see a flag on the play and it was a horrible feeling and completely unnecessary.

That said, you are right...in that situation, it would have been too obvious and had more people questioning the leagues legitimacy.

It's either bias or incompetence or a little of both, but these types of penalties are not called with any sort of consistency. Yep, KC got the call in their favor...the most penalized team in the league managed to avoid one call that would have obviously changed the game.

Yeah, but they are not usually going to throw a flag just for having your hands touching the other player. There's always some amount of contact before the ball gets there, and the officials have to make a judgement as to whether it interfered with the receiver's ability to catch the ball. They got that call right.

I don't see a difference between what the Ravens and Ravens fans are doing - crying about a no-call - than what we have made an industry out of on CP, crying about a no-call on almost every play from scrimmage all year long. We on this board are in a very elaborate glass house on this issue.

saphojunkie
12-10-2018, 04:13 PM
it was absolutely pass interference. Don't be silly.

Fuck em.

How many roughing the passer penalties didn't get called?

suzzer99
12-10-2018, 04:50 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@chiefs</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/PatrickMahomes5?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@PatrickMahomes5</a> dropped back 56X v the #1 defense and football and they tatood him 15X. All <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mahomey?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Mahomey</a> did was dust himself off and go to the next play. Tough as East Texas shoe leather. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BaldysBreakdowns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BaldysBreakdowns</a> <a href="https://t.co/OL4Rdnvrip">pic.twitter.com/OL4Rdnvrip</a></p>&mdash; Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1072150652745334784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not one of these was called roughing. Piss off whiners.

CoMoChief
12-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Feel free to visit Baltimore if you are interested in contracting an STD. Shithole.

ROFL:clap:

NJChiefsFan
12-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Lol ok.

I'm fine with the call but saying someone is a moron for not seeing that as the definition of opi is quite a strong statement.

My issue is that plenty of people, plenty, would be crying foul if the situation was reversed. Claiming intent even. I just get frustrated that people will forget the ones that got interpreted our way and only remember the ones where the refs suck horrid in our opponents favor.

staylor26
12-10-2018, 05:36 PM
I'm fine with the call but saying someone is a moron for not seeing that as the definition of opi is quite a strong statement.

My issue is that plenty of people, plenty, would be crying foul if the situation was reversed. Claiming intent even. I just get frustrated that people will forget the ones that got interpreted our way and only remember the ones where the refs suck horrid in our opponents favor.

I hate when people like your try to tell me how I’d feel. If this game played out the same exact way but the other way around I’d keep my mouth shut because my DB’s were grabbing and holding on for dear life all game and also got away with multiple late hits on the QB. So no, I wouldn’t be crying foul if the tables were turned.

Also, Hamas was trying to tell me that I was “making up” Crabtree pushing off. That’s why I called him a moron. Whether it was worthy of a penalty or not is irrelevant, because he clearly pushed off. The only thing debatable about that is whether the call was ticky tack or not.

NJChiefsFan
12-10-2018, 05:37 PM
it was absolutely pass interference. Don't be silly.

**** em.

How many roughing the passer penalties didn't get called?

A number of them. Just like fans, these players and coaches see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

Al Czervik
12-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Harbaugh can eat a huge bag of dicks.....
Karma you POS

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Oh my God, the whining on Raven's sports radio about how KC got home cooking on the calls ALL GAME is ridiculous.

At least the sports jocks have been pointing out it's the Ravens' defense's fault they were in that position to begin with. 4-9 and then 4-3 and we converted both. So, don't whine about a PI when you let them back in the game and then let them take the lead (and should have won it in regulation).

DRM08
12-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Ravens had their fair share of good calls in that game. They got away with blatant holding on Tyreek during a 3rd down play that killed a Chiefs drive. They got away with multiple roughing the passer hits on Mahomes.

Frazod
12-10-2018, 08:14 PM
Getting screwed by the ref$????

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/die-hard-quotes.jpg?quality=95&w=650

smithandrew051
12-10-2018, 08:18 PM
I’m still pissed about the bullshit forward progress call from the Titans playoff game. Regardless of what goes our way, I refuse to apologize. We’ve been fucked enough by this league’s shit officiating.

O.city
12-10-2018, 08:22 PM

Lol that was my thought as well.

You wanna lecture chiefs fans about getting red fucked? Nah , been there done thay

Dayze
12-10-2018, 08:23 PM

LMAO

NO SHIT.

Chiefs4TheWin
12-10-2018, 09:50 PM

There is no greater truth!! LOL

greg63
12-10-2018, 11:15 PM

...In this game

https://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/gettyimages-1070656842-e1544443264580.jpg?w=1016&h=570&crop=1

12-11-2018, 05:39 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@chiefs</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/PatrickMahomes5?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@PatrickMahomes5</a> dropped back 56X v the #1 defense and football and they tatood him 15X. All <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mahomey?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Mahomey</a> did was dust himself off and go to the next play. Tough as East Texas shoe leather. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BaldysBreakdowns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BaldysBreakdowns</a> <a href="https://t.co/OL4Rdnvrip">pic.twitter.com/OL4Rdnvrip</a></p>&mdash; Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1072150652745334784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not one of these was called roughing. Piss off whiners.

At least three of those should have drawn a flag.

Danguardace
12-11-2018, 05:52 AM
Fuck 'em in the Ear

Pasta Little Brioni
12-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Lulz. That call is made maybe five percent of the time AND only a Brady or Five head have ever gotten that call or it would be zero percent..

morphius
12-11-2018, 07:01 AM
Fuller got there a hair early, but not early enough for a reasonable flag. It was a sound no-call.
That is how I saw it, slight bump on the shoulders and played the ball, short of the line to gain. That almost never gets called, and expecting it to is sort of silly. Heck, it was a lot less obvious than when Mahomes threw the jump ball to Hill and the defender was all over him grabbing at his arms.

Chiefnj2
12-11-2018, 07:37 AM
At least three of those should have drawn a flag.

That last one looked like crown of the helmet to the chin when I watched it live.

Rasputin
12-11-2018, 11:31 AM
At the end of the day Quoth the Ravens lost

Braincase
12-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Bitch, bitch, bitch.

How about they go back and count the number of roughing the passer calls that would have been flagged if the QB's last name was Brady.

Rasputin
12-11-2018, 12:56 PM
I think this is the first game of the season Chiefs had less penalty/yards against it's opponent. The refs have fucked the Chiefs all season and let tackles tackle Dee Ford on his way to the quarterback with no flag.

Fuck the Ravens

Kiimo
12-11-2018, 01:02 PM

And their fans are INTOLERABLE. They dress like some kind of purple wannabe Mardi Gras nonsense and run around screaming "CAWWW!" at the top of their lungs. They're in my top five of most annoying fans.

No coincidence the University of Maryland fans are constantly ranked in the top 5 biggest garbage fans, too.

That whole city is a national disgrace.

suzzer99
12-11-2018, 04:28 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/2opmg5.gif

Not a penalty though.

NJChiefsFan
12-11-2018, 08:21 PM

Not a penalty though.

That's bananas.

Frazod
12-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Apparently the ref standing directly behind Mahomes was texting his wife.

Or something.

:shake:

-King-
12-12-2018, 02:16 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thought Mahomes overthrew this one watching live, but Hill got flat-out grabbed and held up. refs missed it. <a href="https://t.co/re8VaxFpxa">pic.twitter.com/re8VaxFpxa</a></p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1072701912473055233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 12, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackOp
12-12-2018, 03:47 AM

Not a penalty though.

That was the play I was referencing earlier in this thread...it was 3rd down and would have set KC up for the OT winning TD. Would have been 1st down at the 5 yard line.

Would Brady get this call?

Not only is it late...but he led with his helmet.

DrunkBassGuitar
12-12-2018, 07:53 AM
That was the play I was referencing earlier in this thread...it was 3rd down and would have set KC up for the OT winning TD. Would have been 1st down at the 5 yard line.

Would Brady get this call?

Not only is it late...but he led with his helmet.

It looks like he's aiming for Mahomes head. Isn't that targeting?

rabblerouser
12-12-2018, 08:18 AM
You are reporting incorrectly in this instance.

He's a Raider fan, dude has drool crust in the corner of his mouth and poop under his fingernails. It's amazing he knows how to type and spell.

Must've learned that in prison GED class.

KChiefs1
12-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Mosley’s hit on Mahomes was blatant & should have been flagged.

Bob Dole
12-12-2018, 10:16 PM
And their fans are INTOLERABLE. They dress like some kind of purple wannabe Mardi Gras nonsense and run around screaming "CAWWW!" at the top of their lungs. They're in my top five of most annoying fans.

No coincidence the University of Maryland fans are constantly ranked in the top 5 biggest garbage fans, too.

That whole city is a national disgrace.

Where a taser is classified as a lethal weapon.

FAX
12-13-2018, 01:06 AM
Where a taser is classified as a lethal weapon.

Not so fast there, Mr. Bob Dole. Let's say you have an arrhythmia or something ... a taser could end you right there and then. Even the most prosaic of everyday devices can send a person hurtling unexpectedly off this mortal plane.

For example, my Aunt Wilma was both hydrophobic and allergic to latex. Hit her in the face with a water balloon and the old gal would suffer a potentially fatal seizure before her ass hit the pavement.

The world is a dangerous place.

FAX

Chris Meck
12-13-2018, 01:22 AM
As I've said, bitching about the refs is for losers. We've done it for forty fucking years. Not any more.
Scoreboard, move on.