PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Alcohol-Zinged Chocolates! Please SHARE our Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns!

Trivers
12-11-2018, 10:37 PM
The BEST of BOTH worlds: Alcohol and Chocolates!

1. Earlier this year we started from scratch Renée’s Chocolates. We created this company to create meaningful jobs in our economically challenged community. We have a great group of founders and owners.

2. We specialize in Alcohol-Zinged chocolates meaning we cook out all of the alcohol but none of the flavor! ALL of the Flavor Without the Buzz!

3. 10% OFF Coupon! Check out all of the yummy flavors and get a 10% OFF coupon! There are currently 14 exciting Fudge flavors (and if you don’t see one you like, suggest one to us and we’ll see if we can make it!) You can SHARE the website with your friends and they will receive a coupon too! www.reneeschocolates.com

4. Please LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Reneeschocolates/

5. Renée’s Chocolates is conducting, for the next 10 days, both Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns and we are offering amazing rewards for our Backers!

Help get the word out! Please SHARE with your friends!!!

Kickstarter has already reached our minimum goal! YAY! :clap: Indiegogo needs some love. :(

KICKSTARTER:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reneeschocolates/alcohol-zinged-gourmet-fudge-help-create-jobs?ref=cr6h55

INDIEGOGO:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alcohol-zinged-gourmet-fudge-help-create-jobs#/

Thanks!!!

Hammock Parties
12-11-2018, 10:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uUo9ArI.gif

TribalElder
12-11-2018, 10:59 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hMtZfW2z9dw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

splatbass
12-12-2018, 12:28 AM
If you'd leave in the buzz I would consider it. ;)

Couch-Potato
12-12-2018, 07:23 AM
Congrats! Marketing looks great! ...now if you could just take the candy out of my booz

Fire Me Boy!
12-12-2018, 07:35 AM
I backed ya.

Fish
12-12-2018, 07:48 AM
We specialize in Alcohol-Zinged chocolates meaning we cook out all of the alcohol but none of the flavor! ALL of the Flavor Without the Buzz!

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/62960979.jpg

bowener
12-12-2018, 08:18 AM
Congrats on the small biz!!

I too wanted to create jobs, so I started selling large quantities of cocaine through a moderately sized network of ambitious "assistant managers". They are real go-getters!

loochy
12-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Sounds disgusting. The problem with alcohol is that it tastes bad, not that it gets you drunk. I think you have your formula backwards. Try making chocolates that get you buzzed but don't taste like alcohol. THAT would be the winner and it would definitely be a product I'd buy.

Sorry Trivers, this one isn't up my alley.

ptlyon
12-12-2018, 08:29 AM
Sounds disgusting. The problem with alcohol is that it tastes bad, not that it gets you drunk. I think you have your formula backwards. Try making chocolates that get you buzzed but don't taste like alcohol. THAT would be the winner and it would definitely be a product I'd buy.

Chocolate flavored tide pods!

loochy
12-12-2018, 08:31 AM
Chocolate flavored tide pods!

I'd hand out free samples of those at the local high school
Posted via Mobile Device

ottawa_chiefs_fan
12-12-2018, 08:35 AM
I don't get enough spam in my email - I need to get it on here too?

bowener
12-12-2018, 08:38 AM
Hang on... this was started by two software execs? You can't tell me you aren't making more than an average living. Putting that on your donations page probably isn't going to help the money roll in...

loochy
12-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Hang on... this was started by two software execs? You can't tell me you aren't making more than an average living. Putting that on your donations page probably isn't going to help the money roll in...
LMAO
CEO of Rural America OnShore Sourcing
Reviews on Glassdoor are not positive
You know, I've always considered just starting a gofundme that just says "I want some money because I do. Help a brotha out."

bowener
12-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Come on! You're a venture capitalist! Why are you asking us poor schmos for money (I'm poor on paper... cuz the drug money and all...)??

MIAdragon
12-12-2018, 08:51 AM

Sorry Trivers, this one isn't up my alley.

I’ve got ya, CBD gummies, marshmallow and chocolates. Soon to have the “real” thing just waiting on licensing.

loochy
12-12-2018, 08:52 AM
I’ve got ya, CBD gummies, marshmallow and chocolates. Soon to have the “real” thing just waiting on licensing.<br />
<br />
I'm down when it's legal in Texas. Sigh. 10 years maybe? It's happening all over...the dominoes are starting to fall, but we'll be among the last.

Sassy Squatch
12-12-2018, 08:54 AM
So you take out the only part of the alcohol that actually makes it worthwhile to consume?

wheeler08
12-12-2018, 08:55 AM
I actually got gifted some alcohol flavored chocolate. It was coffee liqueur, rum, and ameretto. The Rum one was kinda gross, but the other 2 were delicious. Especially the Ameretto. I don’t know what brand they were.

ptlyon
12-12-2018, 08:59 AM
I'd hand out free samples of those at the local high school
Posted via Mobile Device

Give em a taste. Amirite?

scho63
12-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Alcoholic flavored chocolates without the alcohol??? Whats' the point? :(

Rain Man
12-12-2018, 11:02 AM
I actually got gifted some alcohol flavored chocolate. It was coffee liqueur, rum, and ameretto. The Rum one was kinda gross, but the other 2 were delicious. Especially the Ameretto. I don’t know what brand they were.

I remember the first - and last - time I ever had rum balls. Someone brought them into an office Christmas potluck at my first job out of college. I'd never heard of rum balls and assumed it was some sort of chocolate goodie. I really hope the person who made them didn't see me gag and spit it out with a look of disgust on my face.

notorious
12-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Not a fan.

I wish you fortune on your venture.