PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs #1 Penalized team in the league

chiefforlife
12-12-2018, 01:29 AM
https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/ContentGallery/Most-penalized-NFL-teams-in-the-2018-season-through-Week-14-121870592/#121870592_1

138 Penalties, 960 yards. Holy shit, almost a thousand yards? 16 more penalties than the #2 team, Buffalo.

What is going on with our team? This makes our 11-2 record, combined with our Defense even more amazing but man we better clean this up.

Naptown Chief
12-12-2018, 01:35 AM
You seem nice.

-King-
12-12-2018, 02:08 AM
It's the refs Marty! Something's gotta be done about the refs!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dante84
12-12-2018, 02:11 AM
While you were typing this thread, Nnadi jumped offsides

Rasputin
12-12-2018, 03:48 AM
Yet it's ok for teams to tackle our DE/LB Dee Ford coming off the edge

Calls have been lopsided all year against us.

Brooklyn
12-12-2018, 04:48 AM
It is interesting. I’m curious to see the split between D and O. Perhaps on defense it’s somewhat intentional to make up for our less than great scheme or players? Sort of like how Seattle used to play over the rules every down and hope to only get caught sometimes. Wild the D be even worse if they played a clean, penalty free game? I could see a scenario where if the DBs aren’t holding or causing PI that the opponents are just running free to the end zone.

Still, I see a lot of sloppy penalties on offense each week so it can’t just be that. It does seem like the Chiefs are gunning for an advantage on every down and hoping it seldom gets called. Maybe the Mahomes effect will start to skew that in our favor, but so far the refs seem pretty intent on calling us on most everything. Hopefully by the playoffs they will be desensitized to it and just think it’s the Chiefs being the Chiefs and cut us some more slack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pasta Little Brioni
12-12-2018, 07:38 AM
A lot of bullshit calls to keep games closer.

Fire Me Boy!
12-12-2018, 07:38 AM
WE'RE NO. 1! WE'RE NO. 1!

displacedinMN
12-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Yet it's ok for teams to tackle our DE/LB Dee Ford coming off the edge

Calls have been lopsided all year against us.

It helps neutalize the Mahomes effect. Without it-we may be undefeated.
The NFL knows..........

And so does everyone else. The refs are corrupt and on the take.

Reerun_KC
12-12-2018, 07:45 AM
Where’s the dead horse? Time to line up the gang and get to whipping.

TambaBerry
12-12-2018, 07:46 AM
i mean think about the Steelers game, we absolutely dominated them and then out of no where all these flags start coming out and they make a comeback.

TimeForWasp
12-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Long Dong Mahomes over cums.

Eleazar
12-12-2018, 09:38 AM
ith a conthpirathy

KCJake
12-12-2018, 10:15 AM
It's agree that the majority of it is our secondary grabbing guys.

Hoover
12-12-2018, 10:20 AM
A lot of bullshit calls to keep games closer.

Yep. I know I'm a homer fan, but I just don't see how we are called for all of these nitpicky calls in the secondary but rarely do we see a the same when we are on offense. Same goes with roughing the passer. We've gotten like one of those?

I'm curious to see what happens in the playoffs. I don't think the NFL wanted us to run away with things early in the year so they called the NE and Rams games really tight on us. That may change in the playoffs because we have the QB that everyone and their brother now wants to see.

Imon Yourside
12-12-2018, 10:27 AM
ith a conthpirathy

What's up Chupacabra?

2bikemike
12-12-2018, 10:40 AM
It would be interesting to see a breakdown of all 138 penalties. Who is the most penalized player, How many were on offense/defense etc.

Gravedigger
12-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Mahomes negates penalties! He negates the hell right out of them!

chiefforlife
12-12-2018, 10:45 AM
It would be interesting to see a breakdown of all 138 penalties. Who is the most penalized player, How many were on offense/defense etc.

Click on the link. It does not brake it down by player but it does for offense/defense

kysirsoze
12-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Chiefs #1 Penalized team in the league

Imagine how dominant we'd be if they figured the penalty shit out. (They won't)

In58men
12-12-2018, 11:47 AM
FALSE START NUNBER 11 ON THE OFFENSE!!!!!

Rasputin
12-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Yep. I know I'm a homer fan, but I just don't see how we are called for all of these nitpicky calls in the secondary but rarely do we see a the same when we are on offense. Same goes with roughing the passer. We've gotten like one of those?

I'm curious to see what happens in the playoffs. I don't think the NFL wanted us to run away with things early in the year so they called the NE and Rams games really tight on us. That may change in the playoffs because we have the QB that everyone and their brother now wants to see.

One could say the Clay Mathews penalties cost the HC his job cuz likely they would have won those games but I've seen Mahomes get nailed and landed on top of but no calls made.

League is so blatantly inconsistent.

Imon Yourside
12-12-2018, 12:28 PM

They actually called one on the Ravens but swallowed the whistles the rest of the game.