PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs This was not on the refs

Pages : [1] 2

Chiefspants
12-13-2018, 10:33 PM
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.

dlphg9
12-13-2018, 10:34 PM
Get ****ed. You idiot

Kman34
12-13-2018, 10:36 PM
The refs were setting up OT... The Chargers just didn't agree to it...

TLO
Fuck you

mdchiefsfan
You’ve gotta he fucking kidding.

Chiefs=Champions
Obviously you have to execute, but fuck it makes it hard when you got all those calls going against you

Reerun_KC
12-13-2018, 10:37 PM
nope on the offense and andy for putting the D in this position

MTG#10
12-13-2018, 10:38 PM
OP is a fucking moron.

Frosty
12-13-2018, 10:38 PM
Four direct points came off that fucking horrible call on Sorenson.

Eleazar
12-13-2018, 10:39 PM
The game was poorly officiated in both directions, and we got the worse end of it, but the defense was a wet paper sack tonight and that’s why we lost. It’s why we almost lost on Sunday and why we aren’t going to be able to win a postseason game against a well QBed team. The defense is not a true contender’s defense.

kc rush
12-13-2018, 10:40 PM
Mostly on the defense, the refs sucked against both teams. They were ridiculous against us in the end.

FloridaMan88
12-13-2018, 10:41 PM
Yes the refs screwed the Chiefs on that final drive, but yet another epic choke job put the Chiefs in position to get screwed.

14 point lead with 5 minutes left in the game, and Sutton’s defense can’t make a stop and Andy Reid can’t figure out how to get a few first downs on offense to ice the game.

Rinse and repeat.

TwistedChief
I think BlackOp is a complete clown, but he looks like Stephen Fucking Hawking right now.

Deberg_1990
Why wasn’t Rivers flagged for taking his helmet off on that final drive?

TEX
Had a 14 point lead with 5 mins to go. A whole lot of blame to go around. Just a preview of what's coming in the playoffs. We're used yo it. No biggie...

Deberg_1990
Why wasn’t Rivers flagged for taking his helmet off on that final drive?

Mecca
12-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Yea they were only responsible for giving them a TD at the end by deciding defenders can't touch the O players yet the WR's can bodyslam CB's yep..also deciding to turn their FG into a TD, that is 11 points, guess what most teams can't overcome that.

Schnitzel
12-13-2018, 10:42 PM
The Chiefs last TD drive was a gift by the refs.
The helmet to helmet to Rivers was not called.

I say shitty calls on both sides. We deserve to lose this tbh. Maybe somebody will release that we won't win anything with this defense. And game management in the 4th when we were, has been horrible all year. Deserved loss. Not even mad about it. Maybe they learn something from it.

Frosty
12-13-2018, 10:43 PM
You might as well count on a Rams/Chargers Superbowl. It's clearly what the league wants.

SDChiefs
12-13-2018, 10:43 PM
This was on the refs. We still could've one had we not played like shit, but we still shouldve won that game. The bs pi call at the end to get the chargers ready to score. The non opi call on the called td. The review that showed the ball was not in control until his right food was on the sidelines. Anyone who still believes the nfl hasn't gone all in on making la successful still believes the wwe is real. And for you, I have some nice Arizona beachfront property for sale.

Frazod
12-13-2018, 10:44 PM
Obvious push off on the final touchdown right in front of the ref.

He was either (a) blind or (b) bought.

There is no option (c).

Yeah, our defense sucks dick, and Sutton needs to be killed, but that was just too obvious.

notorious
12-13-2018, 10:44 PM
Classic Andy Reid.

-King-
12-13-2018, 10:45 PM
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got fucked by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device

BuckeyeTheDog
We really missed Kareem Hunt tonight, imho.

petegz28
Fuck you and anyone else that says this wasn't on the Refs. The DPI at the end of the game was bullshit. The "I didn't get possession after I pushed off until I was out of bounds" TD that stood was bullshit. Never mind at least 4 false starts in the LAC's that weren't called. Yes, the Chiefs caught some breaks on one or two calls. How was that call on Sorenson that kept a drive alive?

All the scoring related calls seemed to favor a team that ironically has had this "luck" all season when it comes to officiating.

notorious
Had a 14 point lead with 5 mins to go. A whole lot of blame to go around. Just a preview of what's coming in the playoffs. We're used yo it. No biggie...

Yep.

carcosa
12-13-2018, 10:46 PM
Shouldn't have punted on 4th and 3 on their side of the field imho

TEX
Yes the refs screwed the Chiefs on that final drive, but yet another epic choke job put the Chiefs in position to get screwed.

14 point lead with 5 minutes left in the game, and Sutton’s defense can’t make a stop and Andy Reid can’t figure out how to get a few first downs on offense to ice the game.

Rinse and repeat.

Yep. Proves that even Mahomes is not immune to this teams knack for choaking away leads. Up 14, with 5 mins to go - you should win no matter what.

Dont give the Refs the chance to screw you because they will, especially this year when playing the Chargers

Mahomer
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.

Reerun_KC
Welcome to the playoffs.

'Hamas' Jenkins
The refs are not systemically crooked. They are bad. There's a difference.

The refs ratfucked the Chargers on the Chiefs' last TD drive multiple times, and missed a huge helmet-to-helmet on Rivers in a goal line situation, then they ratfucked the Chiefs on the pass interference penalty and the questionable catch by Williams.

The Chiefs had a two TD lead with about 8 minutes left in the game. The defense needed one play multiple times and couldn't make it. The D sucks. Your anger should be focused on the run defense and the back seven, because that's what lost the Chiefs the game.

petegz28
12-13-2018, 10:47 PM
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got ****ed by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device

Because he wasn't leading with the helmet. Rivers fell into it. It was a good no call. A push off and bobbling catch isn't a choke. It's called getting fucked.

Mecca
Stunning the LA gets the calls.

SAUTO
How do you get DPI on a ball that can't be caught in bounds?

Bump
12-13-2018, 10:48 PM
ya this was on the refs actually. Fuck this league and if it weren't for Mahomes I doubt I'd even watch games this year. I don't think we have any chance of winning in the playoffs, the refs will control the outcome. We just have to hope we get picked to win.

Mecca
I don't know what people expect, the defense isn't good if the refs gift the other team extra plays they won't stop them.

Why Not?
NFL refs suck. They performed as expected. They sucked both ways. The Andy and Bob clown show was right on time for a big game. I will be borderline amazed if we win shit with these two idiots. If PMII wins a Bowl with Reid as his HC, he should be inducted into the HOF that night

Pushead2
12-13-2018, 10:49 PM
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.

There were offsetting penalties on that play.

TEX
Welcome to the playoffs.

Exactly the case. Not even Mahomes can save the Chiefs.

mnchiefsguy
This loss is 100 percent on Bob Sutton.

Horrible playcalling in the 4th quarter.....had a 14 point lead with 5 minutes to go....

and his defense blows it.....fucking again.

How many times will it take before he gets fired.

Rivers even said in the post game that the 2 point conversion play was the same fucking play they ran earlier in the game.

Offense was not perfect...but 28 points should be enough to win, especially at home.

Chiefspants
14 point lead with 5 minutes to go.
4th and 8.
Not pressuring Rivers when he was a statue in the pocket and had been picked twice under duress.
Calling a TO with 5 seconds on the playclock.

The above is all inexcusable and is what lead to a loss. Call me an idiot. Whatever. This was straight out of the playoff playbook from 2013 and 2017. In both games, the refs were blamed at first too - but in the end, our coaches and players had the chances to win, and they blew every one.

Mecca

You come from Los Angeles.

TribalElder
chargers lose to the ravens next week

we win out we still win the division

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-13-2018, 10:50 PM

Yeah, except for that part where it would have been nullified due to a penalty.

prhom
12-13-2018, 10:50 PM
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately.

You mean since we cut Kareem Hunt? You’re a dumbass.

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2018, 10:51 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Exactly. PI call was a make up for that bad miss. Chargers would have had a time-out and four plays to score from the five if that call had been made correctly. Officiating was awful both ways tonight. <a href="https://t.co/zNGWkKjXeG">https://t.co/zNGWkKjXeG</a></p>&mdash; Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1073437014647820288?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kcpasco
100% on the refs. Die.

Mecca
Let's be real I said it in the game thread, like Cam Newton was told.

Patrick Mahomes hasn't earned it yet. Don't be surprised if they push Rivers all the way to the bowl because that narrative is being pushed..they could go LA/NO and push that former teammates bullshit.

The NFL is likely jizzing anyway, they have both LA teams, Boston, Chicago, Pitt and Dallas all basically locks...the only thing missing is the Giants being good.

Valiant
2nd week in a row Andy is fucking up the defense with timeouts.

When are reporters in kc going to call him out.
1st our play calls get shittier and more basic each week.
No slants, very few play action that doesn't involve deep passes. Instructing offense to wait til last second to snap ball.

Then the last series. Crowd is loud. Chargers are rushing to get play call in. Andy calls. Timeout. Crowd gets quieter. Td.
Then the fucker doesn't call a timeout on the 2pt conversion.

Front 4 got tired and pressure on rivers disappeared in second half.

Sutton can't adjust.

Refs were shit but at least shit on both teams.

This is mainly on Andy.

Also, Pat and hill looked off today.

TEX
12-13-2018, 10:52 PM

Exactly. And if you go back and watch the play, the WR pushed off to get separation. If anything it was OPI. Scandrick was right. It was OPI if it was anything.

Frazod

They won't be allowed to.

carcosa
Yep. Proves that even Mahomes is not immune to this teams knack for choaking away leads. Up 14, with 5 mins to go - you should win no matter what.

Dont give the Refs the chance to screw you because they will, especially this year when playing the Chargers

choaking

-King-
12-13-2018, 10:53 PM

Patrick Mahomes hasn't earned it yet. Don't be surprised if they push Rivers all the way to the bowl because that narrative is being pushed..they could go LA/NO and push that former teammates bullshit.

The NFL is likely jizzing anyway, they have both LA teams, Boston, Chicago, Pitt and Dallas all basically locks...the only thing missing is the Giants being good.

Guess Rivers hasn't earned it yet either cause they let him get hit helmet to helmet and didn't call a penalty.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
12-13-2018, 10:54 PM
Not even close,

this is 100% fat andy

he cant manage a game to save his sack....

'Hamas' Jenkins
The real reason the Chiefs lost is because Derrick Johnson couldn't cover Hunter Henry.

Valiant

Williams looks legit. Andy just Andy's the carries from him. Or calls up the middle formation that everyone knows is coming.

The guy needs to be in more formations and movement.

2bikemike
The refs are not systemically crooked. They are bad. There's a difference.

The refs rat****ed the Chargers on the Chiefs' last TD drive multiple times, and missed a huge helmet-to-helmet on Rivers in a goal line situation, then they rat****ed the Chiefs on the pass interference penalty and the questionable catch by Williams.

The Chiefs had a two TD lead with about 8 minutes left in the game. The defense needed one play multiple times and couldn't make it. The D sucks. Your anger should be focused on the run defense and the back seven, because that's what lost the Chiefs the game.

This right here is accurate. The defense is the Achilles Heal that must be overcome.

DRM08
Officiating was bad in both directions. Big time choke by the Chiefs.

SAUTO
Exactly. And if you go back and watch the play, the WR pushed off to get separation. If anything it was OPI. Scandrick was right. It was OPI if it was anything.

Different play

TEX
12-13-2018, 10:55 PM

They are definately pushing the LAC. They have beaten tge Browns, Titans, Steelers and now Chiefs in "dramatic" fashion. Also they were gifted a huge call against Denver, but Rivers shit the bed. :shake:

Mecca
12-13-2018, 10:55 PM
Guess Rivers hasn't earned it yet either cause they let him get hit helmet to helmet and didn't call a penalty.
Posted via Mobile Device

It looked shoulder to shoulder until they went into super slow mo replay. Doesn't change that they were gifted 11 points.

dlphg9
12-13-2018, 10:56 PM
Yes, the missed helmet to helmet on Rivers (if you wanna call it that, but it's not. The guy was already going to tackle Rivers and had left his feet. How the fuck is he going to change his movement in the air?) really was detrimental to the Chargers. Get out of here with that shit. That non call didn't hurt them at all. To act like that no call is as bad as a bullshit DPI and a non call OPI in the end zone is about dumb as OKchiefs. I said about as dumb because no one is as dumb as that fucking retard.

petegz28
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh fuck you. How many times has Mahomes been roughed and it wasn't called? That wasn't leading with the helmet. He became a runner and was treated like any other RB at that point.

Frazod
Posted via Mobile Device

There's no establishment cock you won't suck, is there?

Boom-boom moving play with bodies all around is easy to miss.

Endzone no call on an obvious push off with the referee STANDING RIGHT THERE STARING RIGHT AT IT?

Yeah, he just missed it, right? Darn, I guess he blinked. Or was daydreaming. Yeah, that's the ticket.

TEX
Different play

No. Same play. I just watched it again.

KC_Connection
Agreed. We got what we deserved on that final drive (the DPI was a make-up call for the clear unnecessary roughness and from that spot either way the Chargers are always going to score a TD against this defense).

JohnnyHammersticks
12-13-2018, 10:57 PM
That first call against Sorenson was one of the worst I've ever seen and definitely turned the momentum that was snowballing against the Chargers, but you've got to be blind if you didn't see how badly the refs screwed the Chargers for most of the game after that.

We lost this game because our defensive backfield can't cover ANYBODY. Not even with a pretty ferocious pass rush taking pressure off of them 80% of the time. Rivers numerous times literally just blindly heaved the ball downfield before the pass rush took him out and his receivers were either wide open, or they easily outfought our pathetic defensive backfield EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Sure some of the calls on the last drive were bad. News flash: NFL refs are fucking terrible.

-King-
Because he wasn't leading with the helmet. Rivers fell into it. It was a good no call. A push off and bobbling catch isn't a choke. It's called getting fucked.

Lol I thought the biased refs were trying to help the chargers. Even if your explanation is right, which it isn't, wouldn't the ref$ call it just to help the Chargers out? Isn't that the point of the narrative?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
They are definately pushing the LAC. They have beaten tge Browns, Titans, Steelers and now Chiefs in "dramatic" fashion. Also they were gifted a huge call against Denver, but Rivers shit the bed. :shake:

The other thing I have learned is if Mike Williams catches a questionable TD it stands. Tonight and against Seattle.

mnchiefsguy
12-13-2018, 10:58 PM
Not even close,

this is 100% fat andy

he cant manage a game to save his sack....

Only reason it is on Andy is because he has not fired Sutton yet.

tk13
Officiating isn't great, and I think a lot of the critical comments about them are fair but the bottom line is still the same. I don't think the level of officiating is very great in general right now.

I can't believe anyone has faith this defense is going to hold up for 3 playoff games. It doesn't matter if the officials are perfect. We aren't good enough to make a 14 point lead stick right now. Just getting gashed, guys wide open. Can't stop a 2nd or 3rd and 20.

bobbything
Obvious push off on the final touchdown right in front of the ref.

He was either (a) blind or (b) bought.

There is no option (c).

Yeah, our defense sucks dick, and Sutton needs to be killed, but that was just too obvious.

This. How anyone can not see that this shit is rigged is beyond my help. I mean, not only was it not DPI, it was OPI.

What a botch job.

Karlos
12-13-2018, 10:59 PM
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got ****ed by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device

That was a missed call, but it didn't change much. Chaargers would have only gained an extra 5 yards (half the distance to the goal) and still only had time for 2 plays so the first down wouldn't have mattered. It was a missed call, but of very little impact.

PunkinDrublic
Shut the Fuck Up!!!!

Chiefnj2
Officiating is just bad. It's compounded by the lack of consistency with the calls. At 8 seconds if you are going to call DPI you should call the more obvious full straight arm push off.

Mecca
If anyone doesn't think the NFL has an agenda for what teams they want to be good...right. There are more advertising dollars in an 8th of LA than the entire KC market.

-King-
There's no establishment cock you won't suck, is there?

Boom-boom moving play with bodies all around is easy to miss.

Endzone no call on an obvious push off with the referee STANDING RIGHT THERE STARING RIGHT AT IT?

Yeah, he just missed it, right? Darn, I guess he blinked. Or was daydreaming. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I've always said that the refs are shitty. I've never said that there aren't calls that go against us that are bullshit. But the same goes the other way too.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
12-13-2018, 11:01 PM
If anyone doesn't think the NFL has an agenda for what teams they want to be good...right. There are more advertising dollars in an 8th of LA than the entire KC market.

Can you explain why the chargers are bottom 10 in penalties for and penalties against?
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
I've always said that the refs are shitty. I've never said that there aren't calls that go against us that are bullshit. But the same goes the other way too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I assume the closest somebody like you can come to experiencing happiness is to have everybody around you miserable. Congratulations. This must be a wonderful moment for you.

Chiefspants
Are people really of the opinion that the refs did not help us out on our final TD Drive?

If the NFL was all in on LAC - why bail us out on two different points of that drive? Sure, the calls were atrocious - but they were consistently atrocious against both sides all game.

This is on Sutton and Reid.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-13-2018, 11:02 PM
That was a missed call, but it didn't change much. Chaargers would have only gained an extra 5 yards (half the distance to the goal) and still only had time for 2 plays so the first down wouldn't have mattered. It was a missed call, but of very little impact.

Calling a penalty there stops the clock with about 28 seconds left, giving the Chargers plenty of time to run multiple plays. Rivers had a conniption and it cost them 15 seconds.

Chiefs will still win out and win the division.

MahiMike
12-13-2018, 11:03 PM
Get ****ed. You idiot

Double time. It was 100% on the refs. 21 points from DPI.

ChiefsCountry
For you conspiracy vaginas, just made our big Sunday Night Football game against Seattle that much more sexy since the Chiefs have to play for it. Chomp on those apples.

jerryaldini
Ultimate confirmation bias all over this board. Chiefs got so many calls tonight in second half. Conspiracy!

Mecca
Can you explain why the chargers are bottom 10 in penalties for and penalties against?
Posted via Mobile Device

This is what is missed, it's not about amount, it's about when they happen and what is let go.

This team has multiple TD's on obvious false starts.

Mahomer
Yeah, except for that part where it would have been nullified due to a penalty.

Penalty was on them iirc.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-13-2018, 11:04 PM
Penalty was on them iirc.

There were offsetting penalties d/t an illegal shift and offsides. Play never occurred.

-King-
12-13-2018, 11:05 PM
I assume the closest somebody like you can come to experiencing happiness is to have everybody around you miserable. Congratulations. This must be a wonderful moment for you.

Nah I'm actually pretty mad. At the chiefs. If we don't go 3 and out that last drive and actually defend plays, we win the game easily.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mahomer

It was the playcalling. Typical Reid not stepping on throats. You think McVay would have called that last drive??

Eleazar
Are people really of the opinion that the refs did not help us out on our final TD Drive?

If the NFL was all in on LAC - why bail us out on two different points of that drive? Sure, the calls were atrocious - but they were consistently atrocious against both sides all game.

This is on Sutton and Reid.

The calls were bad all over the place in the secondary, on both sides. That crew had a horrible night.

TEX
12-13-2018, 11:06 PM

If BOTH win out, KC wins the division. In fact, if we remain tied with LA but beat Oakland, KC wins tbe division. But it doesnt matter because this game was a prelude of what's coming in the playoffs. If KC cant hold on to a 14 point lead with 5 mins to go, they aren't winning shit.

Frazod
For you conspiracy vaginas, just made our big Sunday Night Football game against Seattle that much more sexy since the Chiefs have to play for it. Chomp on those apples.

Yeah, maybe we'll have some more key injuries for guys who might have otherwise been given the night off. That'd be great! :thumb:

tk13

Honestly not to be harsh, but most of you guys are in a fantasy land. Mahomes is getting more press than any other QB in the league right now. It's gotten to the point that guys like Rivers and Brady, the first thing they get asked about is Mahomes. FOX's whole pregame was about how great Mahomes is. ESPN literally named him one of the most dominant athletes in the WORLD and he's played like 13 games total. It would be the single hottest storyline in the league to have Mahomes out there slinging no look passes in the Super Bowl. It's all everyone in football is talking about. He was the #1 trending thing on Twitter the whole first half.

You guys went on for years about how we needed a star QB to get the calls. Well we have the hottest QB in the world... maybe ever. But the difference is when Roethlisberger or Brady give their defense a 14 point lead... most of the time they make it hold up.

ChiTown
The ONLY solution is for the offense to be in full out aggressive mode at all times. Always assume the D is gonna suck, because they fucking do, in fact, suck!

Our Savior is PM2. Let him win the games when he can, and fuck you, Andy.

-King-
This is what is missed, it's not about amount, it's about when they happen and what is let go.

So they call a bunch of penalties on the chargers, and neglect to call penalties on their opponents for shits and giggles? Lol come on.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins

So a super sketch holding penalty on a 3rd down that wasn't converted that extended the Chiefs drive (followed by two other first downs via penalty on said drive) isn't equally important? If that flag isn't thrown the Chiefs don't score. You can't be selective in your outrage and get taken seriously.

Bump
12-13-2018, 11:07 PM
If the refs don't make up ridiculous calls, we don't lose. How is that not on the refs?

I'm not even excited anymore. Tonight was a reality check. People had a hard time in the 80's accepting that wrestling was fixed, this is the same thing here in the NFL now. In 20-30 years it will be common knowledge and accepted as entertainment. There's no reason to get emotionally attached anymore. I personally don't believe we have any sort of chance to win in the playoffs because KC is such a small market compared to other teams. Mahomes isn't the NFL golden boy yet, it will probably take a few years of this type of play to get there and the old QBs need to retire as well. Then and only then can we win in the playoffs, so whatever.

Papi
Secondary was complete trash and O needs to get us over 30 points every game to win. Those were the shortcomings. Refs sucked but it was both ways.

GoChargers
They are absolutely desperate for the Chargers to be good. That's for damn sure. The pathetic crowds at the StubHub Center, TV pundits still calling them "San Diego" on a regular basis, LA fans rejecting them from the moment they moved there... it's all been a bad look for the league.

It's not a coincidence that the Chargers' only wins against good teams (you guys and the Steelers) were gifted to them by the refs.

-King-
The ONLY solution is for the offense to be in full out aggressive mode at all times. Always assume the D is gonna suck, because they fucking do, in fact, suck!

This. Soon as the ball was handed off on our last drive and we lost 3 yards, I knew what was about to happen.
Posted via Mobile Device

stevieray
Williams pushed off.

...the ref knows it.

Same as it ever was.

Mecca
Honestly not to be harsh, but most of you guys are in a fantasy land. Mahomes is getting more press than any other QB in the league right now. It's gotten to the point that guys like Rivers and Brady, the first thing they get asked about is Mahomes. FOX's whole pregame was about how great Mahomes is. ESPN literally named him one of the most dominant athletes in the WORLD and he's played like 13 games total. It would be the single hottest storyline in the league to have Mahomes out there slinging no look passes in the Super Bowl. It's all everyone in football is talking about. He was the #1 trending thing on Twitter the whole first half.

You guys went on for years about how we needed a star QB to get the calls. Well we have the hottest QB in the world... maybe ever. But the difference is when Roethlisberger or Brady give their defense a 14 point lead... most of the time they make it hold up. You guys just don't want to admit it.

It'll help..Manning spent most of his career taking jobs to the big markets in the playoffs did he not? He got 1 bowl the entire time he was in Indy being the man, how about that?

Randallflagg
If BOTH win out, KC wins the division. In fact, if we remain tied with LA but beat Oakland, KC wins tbe division. But it doesnt matter because this game was a prelude of what's coming in the playoffs. If KC cant hold on to a 14 point lead with 5 mins to go, they aren't winning shit.

And right there is the fate we will suffer through yet again. Why fat Andy won’t fire that old man is absolutely beyond me.

Karlos
12-13-2018, 11:08 PM
It was the playcalling. Typical Reid not stepping on throats. You think McVay would have called that last drive??

We typically haven't had an issue driving out the clock. I'm really not sure what happened there.I think had we not false started on 3rd and 8 we likely convert. He ran a safe play on 3rd and 13 but on 3rd and 8 I'm pretty sure he would have ran a more aggressive play.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-13-2018, 11:08 PM

You guys went on for years about how we needed a star QB to get the calls. Well we have the hottest QB in the world... maybe ever. But the difference is when Roethlisberger or Brady give their defense a 14 point lead... most of the time they make it hold up. You guys just don't want to admit it.

I'm fully convinced that a lot of these guys have turned in to Boston/Cub fans--they like to talk about how much fun winning is, but they're actually only happy when they have something to bitch about.

Reerun_KC
12-13-2018, 11:09 PM
Fat Andy. Enough sAid.

Mecca
So a super sketch holding penalty on a 3rd down that wasn't converted that extended the Chiefs drive (followed by two other first downs via penalty on said drive) isn't equally important? If that flag isn't thrown the Chiefs don't score. You can't be selective in your outrage and get taken seriously.

This is a ref crew that hit Sorensen with holding then the Chargers DB did the same thing roughly 5 minutes later and it was fine.

The defense played as usual. The offense disappeared. The refs did what they always do.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-13-2018, 11:10 PM
It'll help..Manning spent most of his career taking jobs to the big markets in the playoffs did he not? He got 1 bowl the entire time he was in Indy being the man, how about that?

Jesus Christ.

He played like dogshit for most of his playoff career. Getting fuckstomped 40-0 by Herm Edwards in the playoffs doesn't mean the refs are out to get you.

Eleazar

You guys went on for years about how we needed a star QB to get the calls. Well we have the hottest QB in the world... maybe ever. But the difference is when Roethlisberger or Brady give their defense a 14 point lead... most of the time they make it hold up.

:clap:

The team is fatally flawed, by the defense. People are just fighting against it.

RickObie
We did not lose this game because of the refs - we lost this game because our defense sucks cock.

RunKC
It’s a self deflection technique by Chiefs fans. Blame the refs for the Chiefs going full Chiefs when it matters like they always do.

They can’t handle that this franchise is soft and will likely waste a generational QB like they waste every other season.

Chiefspants
This is a ref crew that hit Sorensen with holding then the Chargers DB did the same thing roughly 5 minutes later and it was fine.

They called the Chargers for the exact same flag on our last TD drive.

Mecca
I'm fully convinced that a lot of these guys have turned in to Boston/Cub fans--they like to talk about how much fun winning is, but they're actually only happy when they have something to bitch about.

Actually I've thought it was a pro wrestling operation for years, I only am still watching because I think Mahomes can get this franchise a push to at least 1 title.

Before they drafted him I was ready to walk away from the sport and find a new hobby. This isn't a bitch about thing this is a this shit is a business and they want the most fucking dollars they can get and view these franchises as a means to get that so they use them as pieces to play their roles.

chiefzilla1501
12-13-2018, 11:11 PM
Andy Reid's game management didn't help. The only help is that he learns from this.

But you are out of your fucking mind if you don't think the refs completely totally up the ass up and into the ass fucked us here.

Halfcan
Rigged fucking bullshit. This is not a sport- it is sports entertainment. Refs gifted the Chargers the game. Fuck the refs, fuck the chargers, fuck Rivers and Fuck you NFL!!

prhom
Williams looks legit. Andy just Andy's the carries from him. Or calls up the middle formation that everyone knows is coming.

The guy needs to be in more formations and movement.

You can’t deny that our offense is not the same without him. Our RBs will get the same bullshit generic production without him, but he added a different element. Our offense can be stopped without him because the Williams are not going to take over a game. They let Damien get his production and it didn’t matter in the end. Stop Kelce and Hill and let out RB of the week get their 100 yds and 2 tds. They will still beat us. No one else stepped up.

mnchiefsguy
Calling a penalty there stops the clock with about 28 seconds left, giving the Chargers plenty of time to run multiple plays. Rivers had a conniption and it cost them 15 seconds.

Chiefs will still win out and win the division.

Not sure how we win in Seattle with this defense. Offense has to be perfect.

GoChargers

Fivehead had ref help his entire career. He was just a choke artist extraordinaire in the playoffs.

tk13
12-13-2018, 11:12 PM

He was saddled with the label that he couldn't win big games in college. Remember Tee Martin won the national title after he left. He didn't really overcome that until he had the comeback against Brady in the AFC title game. But that took finally getting homefield advantage, and it also took his defense shutting down the Chiefs and Ravens in the two games before that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
If you guys *actually* think the refs are biased why even watch the games? If the refs won't let the Chiefs win against marquee teams then there is literally no reason to ever watch unless you actually derive pleasure from talking about how the Chiefs are getting screwed, since they can't win d/t refs.

RickObie
:clap:

The team is fatally flawed, by the defense. People are just fighting against it.

I haven’t been - I’ve been bitching for years but I’ve gotten so much shit he has Suttton is fine it’s the players.

TheGreatEqualizer
12-13-2018, 11:13 PM
That pass interference call they got was on the refs.

-King-
12-13-2018, 11:13 PM

Lmao wow. It's really come down to this? We're going to act like Manning didn't choke in playoffs and that his losses were jobbing by the refs?

This thread is actually making me feel better. Its giving me a few laughs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rivaldo
12-13-2018, 11:14 PM
Princess Frazod is unhinged, and the prospect of a wintry 10-day layoff 'till we lose in Seattle might just push him over the edge.

'Hamas' Jenkins
I'm old enough to remember when Mecca argued with Hootie about how Brady outplayed Manning in the playoffs.

Now Manning is doing jobs to please the higher ups like he's motherfucking Koko B. Ware.

ping2000
I hope Mahomes spends every practice this week drilling spirals into defensive players balls. Also want him to drill Bob on the sideline and put him out of our misery.

Reerun_KC
12-13-2018, 11:15 PM
Wish I could blame the Refs. N

More one fat Andy for far Andy game management fuck fat Andy

-King-
12-13-2018, 11:15 PM
Actually I've thought it was a pro wrestling operation for years, I only am still watching because I think Mahomes can get this franchise a push to at least 1 title.

Before they drafted him I was ready to walk away from the sport and find a new hobby. This isn't a bitch about thing this is a this shit is a business and they want the most fucking dollars they can get and view these franchises as a means to get that so they use them as pieces to play their roles.

I guess that explains all the titles Dallas, Giants and Jets have won the past few years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
12-13-2018, 11:16 PM
If you guys *actually* think the refs are biased why even watch the games? If the refs won't let the Chiefs win against marquee teams then there is literally no reason to ever watch unless you actually derive pleasure from talking about how the Chiefs are getting screwed, since they can't win d/t refs.

I honestly don't know, there are plenty of times I was ready to be done, I was 90% done and then this team drafted a QB..I felt like I couldn't walk away at that point.

Who knows I watch wrestling and bitch about who they push until finally one of my favorites gets his 5 minutes.

Why Not?
12-13-2018, 11:17 PM
Andy Reid's game management didn't help. The only help is that he learns from this.

Hahahha. That he learns from this? Nah. He's twenty years in. He is what he is, as Philly fans warned.

Sassy Squatch
12-13-2018, 11:17 PM
Refs were horrible all games to both teams. ODaniel smashed helmets with a QB on his knees and it wasn't called.

Eleazar
12-13-2018, 11:20 PM
Refs were horrible all games to both teams. ODaniel smashed helmets with a QB on his knees and it wasn't called.

Everything was called inconsistently on both sides.

But because it's CP, it's all a grand conspiracy by the league to keep down their brightest new star player. The whole thing is rigged with everyone on the take, even the quarterbacks of playoff teams, according to Slippin' Mecca. It's all so obviously rigged as to be laughable, and yet we keep watching.

Fish
12-13-2018, 11:20 PM

Seriously. If the refs wanted to help the Chargers, they had multiple opportunities to do so and neglected. For most of the game, the Chargers were clearly the ones getting hosed on call and non calls alike.

Refs are just shit. It's affecting lots of games, not just the Chiefs by any margin. Some of it is the way the rules are right now. It puts the refs in a tough spot, and they now the focus is on them.

jaa1025
12-13-2018, 11:21 PM

He was in the air when Rivers slid. He led with his shoulder and the helmet to helmet was incidental. It was a good no call. Close though.

Rivaldo
12-13-2018, 11:21 PM
Seriously. If the refs wanted to help the Chargers, they had multiple opportunities to do so and neglected. For most of the game, the Chargers were clearly the ones getting hosed on call and non calls alike.

Refs are just shit. It's affecting lots of games, not just the Chiefs by any margin.

Testify!

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2018, 11:23 PM
Every Super Bowl from 2004 to 2012 had New England, Pittsburgh, or Indianapolis in it. Only one Super Bowl hasn't had Brady, Peyton or Big Ben since 2004 and that was in 2012 with Flacco. Boston is #9 tv market in the country.

Kultamine
12-13-2018, 11:23 PM

The NFL has a monopoly on the best players in the world of the game I love. You either take a ride in the Lada or walk, comrade.

Eleazar
12-13-2018, 11:24 PM
He was in the air when Rivers slid. He led with his shoulder and the helmet to helmet was incidental. It was a good no call. Close though.

Rivers was clearly giving himself up and going down to the ground. The player is responsible not to hit the QB in that situation, and not to make helmet to helmet contact in any situation. Whatever you want to say about it, that was not called the way it's almost always called in the league and we caught a huge break. If they were looking to screw us, that was the perfect opportunity and it wouldn't have even been screwing us.

Hawker007
12-13-2018, 11:24 PM
The complete BS hold call on Sorensen in the first half that cost us 4 points was HUGE and was made to keep the Chargers in the game. THEN, you have BS DPI called at the end, THEN you have missed obvious OPI on the final TD, THEN you have that TD called complete when most other logical people would have called it incomplete. I am so fucking sick of NFL refs completely deciding games. Conspiracy hat on full now, NFL is rigged.

chiefzilla1501
12-13-2018, 11:25 PM
Honestly I don't even know. We know the deck is stacked against us in the playoffs. It's like walking into every single playoff game with road disadvantage. The NFL wants LA to succeed. Period. I'd be a little upset about this game. I'm damn furious because everyone and their grandma knows this has been happening the past month for the chargers... And literally one game right now is the difference between the Chiefs not getting a single. Fucking. Home. Game. In the playoffs

So sorry... The refs and the NFL and their fucking hard on for LA can fuck right off.

Flying High D
12-13-2018, 11:26 PM

2 score lead doesn’t work. We must have at least a 3 score lead minimum at all times.

'Hamas' Jenkins

Refs are just shit. It's affecting lots of games, not just the Chiefs by any margin. Some of it is the way the rules are right now. It puts the refs in a tough spot, and they now the focus is on them.

You also have to remember that Orlando Scandrick was originally drafted by Dallas, which is where Kennedy was assassinated in the greatest conspiracy prior to PizzaGate.

Scandrick is a sleeper agent placed in our secondary by the deep state whose job is to not get OPI called on him so that the Chargers could score, and then to not switch off with Fuller, who is from D.C., another bastion of the deep state and swamp.

The NFL is actually playing 87D chess to fuck the Chiefs, but not through the refs. They've installed sleeper agents, and only QAnon and BlackOp have enlightened me to this truth. The next set of document dumps from D5 is going to expose everything.

Mecca
You'd have to be stupid to think they don't want LA to succeed. If you were in that spot you would be too, there's billions to be made there.

Halfcan
12-13-2018, 11:27 PM
NFL is not a Sport- Sports Entertainment at best. Rigged!

Rivaldo
12-13-2018, 11:27 PM
Every Super Bowl from 2004 to 2012 had New England, Pittsburgh, or Indianapolis in it. Only one Super Bowl hasn't had Brady, Peyton or Big Ben since 2004 and that was in 2012 with Flacco. Boston is #9 tv market in the country.

So the league is making a concerted effort to closet the likely MVP/ one of the most exceptional talents in the league

Frazod
12-13-2018, 11:29 PM
You'd have to be stupid to think they don't want LA to succeed. If you were in that spot you would be too, there's billions to be made there.

Yep. If the Chargers had the record they deserve right now, they'd be fighting for a wild card berth and still playing to a tiny stadium filled two-thirds with opposing fans. And next year, in a mostly empty brand new billion dollar facility.

That cannot be allowed.

DelFan
12-13-2018, 11:30 PM
It is all on Andy.

1. Keeping Sutton all this time.

2. Going soft in the 2nd half when you have to be aggressive.

Imon Yourside
The ONLY solution is for the offense to be in full out aggressive mode at all times. Always assume the D is gonna suck, because they ****ing do, in fact, suck!

Our Savior is PM2. Let him win the games when he can, and **** you, Andy.

Most definitely this, I want us to kill every team and stop taking series off. I hate how we seem to lack killer instinct. Our best defense is obviously our offense.

Rivaldo
lol

'Hamas' Jenkins

Which explains the stunning screwjob foisted upon the Bears last Sunday. Also, the millions of fans in the Chargers' stadium is direct proof of the extent of interest in the market.

-King-
12-13-2018, 11:31 PM

Of course they do. That has nothing to do with how they ref games though as the numbers clearly indicate.
Posted via Mobile Device

DelFan
12-13-2018, 11:33 PM
Hahahha. That he learns from this? Nah. He's twenty years in. He is what he is, as Philly fans warned.

This. I live 30-minutes south of Philly and the Eagles are my #2 team. Was so happy to see Andy leave and then he ends up on my #1 team. Same deficiencies in KC. The only hope is for the team to lead by so much that we don't need coaching in the 2nd half.

Even with the injuries, the playoff loss to the Colts and Andrew Luck after a 28-point 2nd half lead shows you how Andy coaches under duress.

RickObie
Honestly I don't even know. We know the deck is stacked against us in the playoffs. It's like walking into every single playoff game with road disadvantage. The NFL wants LA to succeed. Period. I'd be a little upset about this game. I'm damn furious because everyone and their grandma knows this has been happening the past month for the chargers... And literally one game right now is the difference between the Chiefs not getting a single. ****ing. Home. Game. In the playoffs

So sorry... The refs and the NFL and their ****ing hard on for LA can **** right off.

So you think the NFL wants the World to see 20k people in a soccer stadium? Come on. You’re smarter than that - its much more plausible if this was the playoffs and you were arguing this point about them on the road.

Rivaldo
You also have to remember that Orlando Scandrick was originally drafted by Dallas, which is where Kennedy was assassinated in the greatest conspiracy prior to PizzaGate.

Scandrick is a sleeper agent placed in our secondary by the deep state whose job is to not get OPI called on him so that the Chargers could score, and then to not switch off with Fuller, who is from D.C., another bastion of the deep state and swamp.

The NFL is actually playing 87D chess to **** the Chiefs, but not through the refs. They've installed sleeper agents, and only QAnon and BlackOp have enlightened me to this truth. The next set of document dumps from D5 is going to expose everything.

Yep. If the Chargers had the record they deserve right now, they'd be fighting for a wild card berth and still playing to a tiny stadium filled two-thirds with opposing fans. And next year, in a mostly empty brand new billion dollar facility.

That cannot be allowed.

cept the league hadn't a team in LA for like ever

Frazod, you're an idiot. Bless your heart

Mecca
12-13-2018, 11:34 PM
Which explains the stunning screwjob foisted upon the Bears last Sunday. Also, the millions of fans in the Chargers' stadium is direct proof of the extent of interest in the market.

You know when a team is pushed they don't win them all right?

I don't even think the Rams are going to the bowl this year.

Chiefspants
12-13-2018, 11:36 PM

The NFL couldn’t have thrown an illegal contact flag on one of Goff’s many interceptions or safety?

They couldn’t of - as BlackOp often says - timed a penalty just right to sway the outcome of the game?

Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

Inspector
12-13-2018, 11:37 PM
Sorensen in the 1st quarter. That's only one of many invisible calls.

The refs kept the drive alive for the Chargers at t he end of the game. The bogus PI call for the ball that was uncatchable? Barely a brush against a forearm???

They made plenty of penalties and even got away with a couple, but it seemed really obvious that there was a requirement to ensure a LAC win.

But I'm pissed and feeling like a sore loser so what do I know......

Fuck!!! Goddammit!!!

-King-
12-13-2018, 11:40 PM

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChargers
12-13-2018, 11:43 PM

The Rams don't need a push from the league. They actually have a real fanbase to go along with their excellent team.

It's the Chargers that are getting massive ref help. The league is giving them pretend "success" in the hopes that it will distract everyone from how they can't even fill a tiny soccer stadium with their own fans.

Karlos
12-13-2018, 11:43 PM
I'm confident that if, as seems likely, that our defence straight up costs us a playoff game that Sutton is finished. He may not be "fired" but instead forced into retirement.

jjjayb
12-13-2018, 11:46 PM

No Watkins, No Hunt, down a couple starting linemen. Mahomes constantly running for his life. That'll do it to you.

Iczer
12-13-2018, 11:46 PM
I don't know how you can't blame this on the refs. They missed two obvious offensive PIs to setup the game tying touchdown. Like these are blatantly obvious

ARROW2
12-13-2018, 11:49 PM
Bullshit league. They just want a race to the end for HFA.

FloridaMan88
12-13-2018, 11:51 PM
JFC some whiny bitches in this thread.

NFL teams this season with a 14 point lead with 5 minutes or less in regulation= 88-0 until tonight.

Don’t choke in epic, unprecedented fashion and don’t put your team in a position to get screwed by predictably shitty refs.

That’s the bottom line.

Bump
12-13-2018, 11:52 PM

The NFL is actually playing 87D chess to **** the Chiefs, but not through the refs. They've installed sleeper agents, and only QAnon and BlackOp have enlightened me to this truth. The next set of document dumps from D5 is going to expose everything.

keep your politic rambling out of the lounge, I wouldn't expect someone who believes everything they're told by the MSM to think that a mega billion dollar industry such as the NFL would do something shady for extra profits.

Mecca
12-13-2018, 11:53 PM
I think it's more laughable that anyone thinks in a league where billions of dollars are on the line there is nothing shady going on.

ping2000
12-13-2018, 11:54 PM
Tired of trying to find "the reason". Bottom line is this team sucks shit in big games and playoffs. Sack up and fucking win. Otherwise they are just excuse making sad sack losers.

ARROW2
12-13-2018, 11:54 PM
Did you really want potentially a month off for the starters anyway?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-13-2018, 11:58 PM
I think it's more laughable that anyone thinks in a league where billions of dollars are on the line there is nothing shady going on.

Uhh, all the NFL has to do is not get in a mid-air collision while on autopilot. Corruption/fixing games is the only way for it to actually destroy itself.

Rivaldo
12-14-2018, 12:00 AM
The Rams don't need a push from the league. They actually have a real fanbase to go along with their excellent team.

It's the Chargers that are getting massive ref help. The league is giving them pretend "success" in the hopes that it will distract everyone from how they can't even fill a tiny soccer stadium with their own fans.

That game a month or so back when the Rams hosted the Packers, it at times felt like a Packers home game

The league is not manufacturing consent for the NFL in a market they abandoned for a decade

RaidersOftheCellar
12-14-2018, 12:14 AM
Absolutely hosed on the Sorensen call and the call to set up 1st and goal. Even both broadcasters admitted there was nothing there.

Handed them 2 TDs.

ping2000
12-14-2018, 12:17 AM
Fuck everyone. They are all to blame.

BlackOp
12-14-2018, 12:19 AM
Ask yourself...have you ever seen NE have a game end like this? With the refs calling it for the other team with 10 seconds left?

Did everyone forget the Raiders TNF game last year?

ARROW2
12-14-2018, 12:21 AM
Ask yourself...have you ever seen NE have a game end like this? With the refs calling it for the other team with 10 seconds left?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Chiefspants
12-14-2018, 12:21 AM
Ask yourself...have you ever seen NE have a game end like this?

How about literally last week?

Lot of opportunities to call Miami for holding on that one. Or - as you say - an opportunity for a momentum shifting penalty to call Miami for illegal contact on Brady’s sack that ended the half.

BlackOp
12-14-2018, 12:23 AM
You mean literally last week?

Lot of opportunities to call Miami for holding on that one. Or - as you say - an opportunity to call Miami for illegal contact on Brady’s sack that ended the half.

I'm talking about the last 10 seconds? Where back to back call/no call on them decided the game.

Miami miracle was nothing like this officiating shit show...Patriots had the lead with 7 seconds left. It was a freak, historic event.

ChiefsCountry
12-14-2018, 12:23 AM
Cowboys and New York teams would be the ones that the NFL would be rigging to win shit. They are the ones that move the needle when it comes to tv and money.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-14-2018, 12:47 AM
Cowboys and New York teams would be the ones that the NFL would be rigging to win shit. They are the ones that move the needle when it comes to tv and money.

I think it's generally an attempt to retain a TV audience. The phantom call on Sorensen when this game was in danger of getting out of control. The phantom hold that prevented a 28-0 lead in Pittsburgh.

Fish
12-14-2018, 12:58 AM

Billions of dollars aren't "On the line," dope. Because get this.. the NFL has setup a crazy system to where they get paid billions of dollars regardless of which specific team wins. That way they don't have to risk everything by cheating because they don't have to.

Mecca
12-14-2018, 12:59 AM

Jerry Jones challenges the league to much to be favored any more, same thing happened to Al Davis.

Mecca
12-14-2018, 01:00 AM
Billions of dollars aren't "On the line," dope. Because get this.. the NFL has setup a crazy system to where they get paid billions of dollars regardless of which specific team wins. That way they don't have to risk everything by cheating because they don't have to.

Yea cause huge viewership of the LA market wouldn't make their tv contract money double, right, uh huh dope yep.

Fish
12-14-2018, 01:01 AM

You fucking moron. The Patriots got beat by the Dolphins last week. The Dolphins. Ryan fucking Tannehill. In a game where they could have called 100 things differently if they were really motivated like you claim.

petegz28
12-14-2018, 01:02 AM
Not calling the OPI and then saying a moving ball is possession at the end of the game is rather suspect. Particularly given the history this season vis-a-vis the Chargers.

RickObie
12-14-2018, 01:03 AM

This league is almost foolproof - it’s crazy when people think that the NFL would literally jeopardize those billions of dollars to rig a game. The WWF is on some cable channel - why? Because it’s fake - the NFL is on every major channel, you think they want to jeopardize that so that an LA team or a NY team wins it. Stop because you sound stupid.

RickObie
12-14-2018, 01:05 AM
The Chiefs fuck themselves because we have a tough time looking in the mirror and truly looking at our weaknesses and working on them. Reid is to stubborn to fire Sutton and move on.

Fish
12-14-2018, 01:08 AM
Yea cause huge viewership of the LA market wouldn't make their tv contract money double, right, uh huh dope yep.

TV contract money? You don't even understand how the NFL profit system works. The NFL profit doesn't change dependent on individual TV market viewing. That's why there's those viewing maps showing different games for different areas. JFC... think a little bit... The individual TV networks make money based on weekly viewership. Not the NFL itself.

BlackOp
12-14-2018, 01:13 AM
This league is almost foolproof - it’s crazy when people think that the NFL would literally jeopardize those billions of dollars to rig a game. The WWF is on some cable channel - why? Because it’s fake - the NFL is on every major channel, you think they want to jeopardize that so that an LA team or a NY team wins it. Stop because you sound stupid.

Just dont be upset when KC gets jobbed in the play-offs...it's coming and dont say you weren't warned.

It'll be back to the same off-season loop of making excuses....

I kind of feel sorry for the fans who are emotionally invested...and believe this is real. They end up head butting each other and punching other teams fans. Poor simple creatures...dont know where to place their anger.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-14-2018, 01:21 AM
Chiefs offense had a chance to put this game away in 2nd quarter. After Smith huge return to LA 45 they went 3 and out. Patrick missed a wide open Kelce on 3rd down. Even if you get a FG 17-7 going into half getting ball.

petegz28
12-14-2018, 01:22 AM
Chiefs offense had a chance to put this game away in 2nd quarter. After Smith huge return to LA 45 they went 3 and out. Patrick missed a wide open Kelce on 3rd down. Even if you get a FG 17-7 going into half getting ball.

Teams are 0-88 when trailing by 14 with 5 min left in the game this season...

But you keep blaming the offense....

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-14-2018, 01:23 AM
Teams are 0-88 when trailing by 14 with 5 min left in the game this season...

But you keep blaming the offense....

This is all on the D they suck

jaa1025
12-14-2018, 01:32 AM
This is on coaching. All coaching.

Rivaldo
12-14-2018, 01:41 AM
Just dont be upset when KC gets jobbed in the play-offs...it's coming and dont say you weren't warned.

It'll be back to the same off-season loop of making excuses....

I kind of feel sorry for the fans who are emotionally invested...and believe this is real. They end up head butting each other and punching other teams fans. Poor simple creatures...dont know where to place their anger.

You're an advertised conspiretard. For you, nothing is ever as it appears to be.

To your credit, you resisted using the word 'sheep.' I know you were wrestling with it.

BlackOp
12-14-2018, 01:45 AM
You're an advertised conspiretard. For you, nothing is ever as it appears to be.

To your credit, you resisted using the word 'sheep.' I know you were wrestling with it.

Name calling does nothing to dispute whats happening...

Be angry at the NFL...it's not my fault. I'm just pointing out what some are uncomfortable accepting..

People get legit angry at me...for predicting what happened tonight...weeks ago.

Meh...believe what you want to believe.

HornedToad
12-14-2018, 01:47 AM
When you have a great offense and a terrible defense, you don't go into a shell and play for clock management the last offensive drive of the game. You play aggessive, get first downs or ideally a field goal and ice the game.

You have to address the coaching and play calling to match the team.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-14-2018, 01:49 AM
When you have a great offense and a terrible defense, you don't go into a shell and play for clock management the last offensive drive of the game. You play aggessive, get first downs or ideally a field goal and ice the game.

You have to address the coaching and play calling to match the team.

To be fair he did throw twice. OL got beat bad on third down

Mecca
12-14-2018, 01:51 AM

WWF just got a deal to be on fox...

HornedToad
12-14-2018, 01:52 AM

True. But everyone in the stadium knew it'd be a run on first down that drive to "run out the clock".

Rivaldo
12-14-2018, 01:54 AM
People get legit angry at me...for predicting what happened tonight...weeks ago.

so privy

bevischief
12-14-2018, 01:57 AM
The first half. Yes.

BlackOp
12-14-2018, 02:01 AM
so privy

No..not privy...just using pattern recognition to identify outliers and anomalies.

I predicted same thing for 2016 Raiders...months before that season started when the hype seemingly came out of nowhere.

Have you noticed a pattern of teams with new stadiums suddenly being good then vanishing? Falcons went to the SB the year before the Mercedes dome opened...Vikings just went to AFCC game with a new stadium. Raiders went 12-4 when Vegas Stadium was announced. Chargers are 11-3 with a new LA stadium happening...Cardinals went to the SB just 2 years after opening their stadium for the first time.

bevischief
12-14-2018, 06:18 AM
But Sutton helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pooch
12-14-2018, 06:23 AM
They called their first timeout with 10 seconds left on the play clock. I had a feeling that would come back to haunt us.

farmerchief
12-14-2018, 06:35 AM

From what I remember, Schwartz had one of his worst games, he got beat too often in critical situation. I would have expected it to be our other tackle.:(

gold_and_red
12-14-2018, 06:37 AM
Nothing is ever on the refs, they are just consistently bad!

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 06:48 AM
Sounds like several are all in on the notion that the NFL is the WWE and the only reason you're still watching is because you think Mahomes makes KC the next John Cena. Interesting.

It's as if there were no bad calls or missed calls that were in KC's favor prior to the final 3 minutes. It's only then that all hell breaks loose and it's always for whicher team is on the other side of the field.

Rivers was on NFLN thanking Reid for taking that final TO... KC's defense still had to stop the guy from being wide open on the 2 point attempt. It's not those decisions that contributed or are more responsible than the others. It's the debatable bobbled pass or a weak ass push off in the EZ that wasn't called, matching a borderline helmet to helmet on Rivers that wasn't called.

RunKC
12-14-2018, 06:54 AM

Nope too easy for mentally weak Chiefs fans to blame the league. Not Andy’s fault!

It’s the league! It’s rigged!

These morons think it’s all rigged and then continue to watch too.

Bugeater
12-14-2018, 06:54 AM
Game never should have been close enough for the refs to make a difference in it.

End of story.

kcpasco
12-14-2018, 06:55 AM
I’ll blame Sutton and Andy. Those two define choking away big games.

Chiefshrink
12-14-2018, 06:55 AM
The game was poorly officiated in both directions, and we got the worse end of it, but the defense was a wet paper sack tonight and that’s why we lost. It’s why we almost lost on Sunday and why we aren’t going to be able to win a postseason game against a well QBed team. The defense is not a true contender’s defense.

I'll fine tune the bold above. It is our 2ndary that is a wet paper sack. Bound to finally happen and it did. I'm surprised this kind of loss hasn't happened sooner in the season and should have happened last week against Balt and a few other times as well. Not surprised in the least though:shake:

I was really hoping Seattle would not be a must win game but now it is. Doesn't look good at all. :shake:

We will be 12-4 IMHO.

HemiEd
12-14-2018, 07:00 AM
Game never should have been close enough for the refs to make a difference in it.

End of story.
I was not going to let them get me like this again. How many times have I said that now for how many seasons?

farmerchief
12-14-2018, 07:01 AM
Sounds like several are all in on the notion that the NFL is the WWE and the only reason you're still watching is because you think Mahomes makes KC the next John Cena. Interesting.

It's as if there were no bad calls or missed calls that were in KC's favor prior to the final 3 minutes. It's only then that all hell breaks loose and it's always for whicher team is on the other side of the field.

Rivers was on NFLN thanking Reid for taking that final TO... KC's defense still had to stop the guy from being wide open on the 2 point attempt. It's not those decisions that contributed or are more responsible than the others. It's the debatable bobbled pass or a weak ass push off in the EZ that wasn't called, matching a borderline helmet to helmet on Rivers that wasn't called.
He should have called all the timeouts sooner, and they might have scored quicker, thus giving Mahomes one last chance for some heroics!:hmmm:

Chiefshrink
12-14-2018, 07:03 AM

Agreed. Classic finger pointing projection when a loss occurs. This defense reminds me a lot of the William Burntee days accept with a little better pass rush and that ain't saying much.

Like I said this type of game was bound to happen and not surprised it hasn't happened sooner and more often but the Mahomes X factor has fended off up until now. Very much like your boy Elway until TD came along. Elway was only going to go so far without a run game.:shrug:

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-14-2018, 07:04 AM
I was not going to let them get me like this again. How many times have I said that now for how many seasons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU&feature=share

Eleazar
12-14-2018, 07:07 AM

It's not really hard to believe that the league's worst defense could blow a big lead. We're practically known for blowing big leads in big games.

People are having a hard time dealing with the fact that the problem really is personnel on defense, and it can't be fixed in-season - or probably in just one offseason - so even though we finally have the QB we've always needed we're still going to need to wait for our shot. The talent level on defense has decayed too far over the past few years to have any credible chance to win 3 playoff games in a row.

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 07:09 AM
Agreed. Classic finger pointing projection when a loss occurs. This defense reminds me a lot of the William Burntee days accept with a little better pass rush and that ain't saying much.

Like I said this type of game was bound to happen and not surprised it hasn't happened sooner and more often but the Mahomes X factor has fended off up until now. Very much like your boy Elway until TD came along. Elway was only going to go so far without a run game.:shrug:

I think it's the same with most great QBs... how many truly great QBs have won SBs or won consistently with shit talent around them?

If the defense is bad... that's hard for a QB to overcome. If a defense is average and the offense has no running game, how many QBs conistently win or achieve greatness?

Brady and Montana - those are really the only QBs that didn't have years of sporadic team production. Those teams just seem to always win, they were/are surrounded by great talent.

Rodgers, Marino, Manning, Elway... throw most others out there and they had off seasons as a team.

Mahomes is in that mix - he's amazing, but he's only 1 of 22.

Eleazar
12-14-2018, 07:10 AM

Really, we were inches from losing to Baltimore on Sunday and this meltdown could just as easily have happened then.

Chiefshrink
12-14-2018, 07:14 AM
Nothing is ever on the refs, they are just consistently bad!

Changing the rules with the emphasis on protecting the product (a la the QB and WRs going over the middle) there will be an adjustment period especially with the helmet to helmet that is so difficult to see in a lot of cases because of the quick bang - bang occurrence. Either missing the call or incorrectly making the call when it didn't actually occur. The NFL is frustrated about this BUT they bring this on themselves when the rules get changed so often now. League is definitely getting soft in order to protect and actually making the game less tolerable to watch. Like I have said before it will legislate itself away in due time.:shake:

Chiefshrink
12-14-2018, 07:16 AM
Really, we were inches from losing to Baltimore on Sunday and this meltdown could just as easily have happened then.

Read my post 210:rolleyes:

kcpasco
12-14-2018, 07:24 AM
NFL can get their 30k soccer stadium filled with fake fans I guess. It’s all about tv money and market size. Doesnt matter if the Chiefs fill 75k plus you aren’t competing with the LA market.

HemiEd
12-14-2018, 07:29 AM
NFL can get their 30k soccer stadium filled with fake fans I guess. It’s all about tv money and market size. Doesnt matter if the Chiefs fill 75k plus you aren’t competing with the LA market.

Just like clockwork I get an email this morning to save 20 percent on Chiefs gear, one day only. Well until the one day only sale tomorrow and the day after that.

Bugeater
12-14-2018, 07:31 AM
I was not going to let them get me like this again. How many times have I said that now for how many seasons?I swore it myself after the Indy debacle in 2013 as well. They had me for a brief moment after the Seattle win in 2014 until they shit the bed against the Donks after 10 days rest. I said never again after that...and I haven't. "Because Chiefs" is a very, very real thing.

Bugeater
12-14-2018, 07:32 AM
That game was a warning that this game was coming.

MahomesMagic
12-14-2018, 07:36 AM
Some of the worst defensive backs coverage I have ever seen with that amount of pass-rush and pressure. Pathetic.

The Berry in the first half not in the 2nd makes the game even stranger.

highBOLTage
12-14-2018, 07:38 AM

Nah, NFL is going to rig the next few for KC for HFA. NFL knows LAC are only 4-3 inside Los Angeles and 7-0 outside LA. NFL needs extra wild card game for LAC to gain more fans and sell more jerseys.

GoChargers
12-14-2018, 07:53 AM
That game a month or so back when the Rams hosted the Packers, it at times felt like a Packers home game
In fairness, Packer fans are the NFC version of Steeler fans. It's hardly surprising that they'd have a big contingent of fans there, nor is it indicative of the Rams' fan support. It's not like the Chargers, where every "home" game is either entirely taken over by opponents' fans or a ghost town.

The league is not manufacturing consent for the NFL in a market they abandoned for a decade
It's not "manufacturing consent," it's damage control. Everything about the Chargers' time in LA has been an unprecedented embarrassment for the NFL, so the league's clearly hoping some fake "success" on the field will distract from how much of a joke they are in all other aspects.

HonestChieffan
12-14-2018, 07:59 AM
It's not really hard to believe that the league's worst defense could blow a big lead. We're practically known for blowing big leads in big games.

People are having a hard time dealing with the fact that the problem really is personnel on defense, and it can't be fixed in-season - or probably in just one offseason - so even though we finally have the QB we've always needed we're still going to need to wait for our shot. The talent level on defense has decayed too far over the past few years to have any credible chance to win 3 playoff games in a row.

agree 100%

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 08:00 AM

That game was a warning that this game was coming.

Well, to a degree, you're right. There's no secret that the defense has been a concern all year, based on what I read around here.

Look at the last 4 games - Rams, Raiders, Ravens and Chargers.
KC is 2-2 in that stretch, 1-1 on the road and at home.

There's no denying that KC's offense is a behemoth and they start games in amazing fashion, with the goal of throat punching the opposing defense into submission.

How do they finish games though? If you look at the last 4 games and break out the last 4 drives for KC's offense vs those defenses, and those offenses vs KC's defense... I think you'll be surprised.

16 "final Drives". KC's Offense vs Rams, Raiders, Ravens, Chargers

6 TDs (37.5%)
0 FGs
5 Punts
2 games 'end on downs'
3 turnovers

16 "final Drives". KC's Defense vs Rams, Raiders, Ravens, Chargers

8 TDs (50%)
1 FG
3 Punts
4 turnovers

I know it's a lot to ask for the offense to do more, but they haven't recently closed out games as well as they've startd and when the defense is letting teams rally late, that's going to result in what you've had over the last month.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2018, 08:02 AM
Either way. Rigged or not, you can't take these results seriously after the way those final two plays were called. What the fuck is a penalty anymore? It's just a garbage product.

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 08:03 AM
Either way. Rigged or not, you can't take these results seriously after the way those final two plays were called. What the **** is a penalty anymore? It's just a garbage product.

Were you just as mad over the non-call hit on Rivers?

IowaHawkeyeChief
12-14-2018, 08:07 AM
Were you just as mad over the non-call hit on Rivers?

Watch the play again in real time and it looks benign and would most likely never be called as Rivers was falling and DOD appeared to lead with his shoulder. You could see the hit when it was slowed down, but that rarely gets called in game action.

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 08:09 AM
Watch the play again in real time and it looks benign and would most likely never be called as Rivers was falling and DOD appeared to lead with his shoulder. You could see the hit when it was slowed down, but that rarely gets called in game action.

Rarely? I think it’s probably pretty split and just as iffy as the EZ push off. I think either could have been called.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2018, 08:12 AM
The Rivers play looked clean other than super slow mo, Tool

HemiEd
12-14-2018, 08:15 AM
I swore it myself after the Indy debacle in 2013 as well. They had me for a brief moment after the Seattle win in 2014 until they shit the bed against the Donks after 10 days rest. I said never again after that...and I haven't. "Because Chiefs" is a very, very real thing.

Last year's forward progress call was one more in the "not going to take this shit too serious again" quiver, but then again, I got caught up in the Mahomes magic.

It's just entertainment, it's just entertainment, It's just entertainment, it's just entertainment, It's just entertainment, it's just entertainment, It's just entertainment, it's just entertainment, /banghead

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2018, 08:19 AM
It's a joke of a sport. It's Sports Entertainment. Chargers have gotten key calls like that all year.

ChiefRocka
12-14-2018, 08:19 AM
I know it's a lot to ask for the offense to do more, but they haven't recently closed out games as well as they've startd and when the defense is letting teams rally late, that's going to result in what you've had over the last month.

Great post. That's why you call the game petal to the floor on offense regardless. We cannot win a conventional playoff game this season.

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 08:22 AM
The Rivers play looked clean other than super slow mo, Tool

Looked clean sure, just as some would say it didn't look like much of a push off in the EZ. Again, I think most agree the two plays could have gone either way.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-14-2018, 08:34 AM

I don't care about those calls. It was the phantom hold on Sorensen in the first half that allowed them to score a TD rather than settle for a FG, and the phantom interference that gave them 1st and goal at the 1. In both instances, even Buck said there was absolutely nothing there.

Whether there were a ref agenda is immaterial. Those calls were horrendous. The first one kept them in the game and the second handed them a game-tying TD on a platter. Without those two calls, the Chiefs likely win by double digits.

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 08:39 AM
I don't care about those calls. It was the phantom hold on Sorensen in the first half that allowed them to score a TD rather than settle for a FG, and the phantom interference that gave them 1st and goal at the 1. In both instances, even Buck said there was absolutely nothing there.

Whether there were a ref agenda is immaterial. Those calls were horrendous. The first one kept them in the game and the second handed them a game-tying TD on a platter. Without those two calls, the Chiefs likely win by double digits.

I was unable to watch the first half, so I didn't see those calls.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2018, 08:41 AM
Looked clean sure, just as some would say it didn't look like much of a push off in the EZ. Again, I think most agree the two plays could have gone either way.

He Crabtreed him. Did the same on the DPI. Obvious as fuck.

Nzoner
12-14-2018, 08:41 AM

As I stated in another thread it took me 30 years before I finally called BS,I do feel for the fans that are still so emotionally invested as a few of them are damn good friends of mine and that punched in the gut,kicked in the nuts big game loss feeling is one I don't wish on anyone.

That said I feel great this morning,MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2018, 08:43 AM
Eleven points gifted to an LA team battling for home field in major need of a fan base. Nothing to see here...

lcarus
12-14-2018, 08:44 AM

I wasn't as mad about the push-off. I didn't think it should've been complete. He didn't have full control when he went out of bounds. And the PI before that was BS but oh well. They would've scored anyway.

The BIGGEST load of crap this game was the phantom call on Sorensen in the first quarter. That was a 4th down stop that would have led to a FG attempt probably. Even Andy Reid was like "WTF!". But at that point it would've been 14-3 and they were afraid we'd just get it back and make it 21-3 and viewers would turn the game off. They do whatever they can to keep their big primetime matchups close.

Molitoth
12-14-2018, 08:47 AM
I was unable to watch the first half, so I didn't see those calls.

It was pretty awful.

I don't believe in conspiracies that the NFL refs have it out for the Chiefs, but I do fully believe that the refs are nudged to (keep games close).
By that, they make up phantom bullshit calls in order to avoid blowouts.

The last thing the NFL wants is everyone getting bored and changing the channel.

Now, the Chiefs still had plenty of opportunities to win the game.
They choked on defense... like the always do.

Nzoner
12-14-2018, 08:53 AM
I don't believe in conspiracies that the NFL refs have it out for the Chiefs, but I do fully believe that the refs are nudged to (keep games close).
By that, they make up phantom bullshit calls in order to avoid blowouts.

The last thing the NFL wants is everyone getting bored and changing the channel.

Last night was a perfect example of what we were talking about the other day.KC was favored to win by -3.5 and the total was 54,knowing that look how this game unfolded.Not just fans of the two teams but gamblers everywhere were glued to the tv.

Dartgod
12-14-2018, 08:56 AM
It amazes me how Chiefs fans can watch this horrific defense week in and week out and then blame the refs for the loss.

It's mind-bottling.

Marcellus
12-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Refs need to stop calling bullshit penalties on 3rd down that effects the outcome of games. They did for both teams last night. Its ridiculous.

Mile High Mania
12-14-2018, 09:00 AM
I don't understand why defensive holding results in an automatic first down.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-14-2018, 09:02 AM
It's part of how they manipulate results...

Marcellus
12-14-2018, 09:02 AM
I don't understand why defensive holding results in an automatic first down.

Im guessing its because on 3rd and long if a guy gets by the DB they would just hold the shit out of them rather than give up the play?